Henchmen for Hire (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hottbatgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Henchmen for Hire (M/F)

Post by Hottbatgirl69 »

Hi names Jason, and I’m a henchman for hire. What's that you ask? Well basically a villain can't do all their dirty work themselves so they go on a website" kinda like Linkedin or indeed and seek out who they are looking
for." I have been doing this for a while now and I am good at it, I have the skills to be able to help people out with their problems. l know what you're thinking, "Jason, what skills are you talking about." "You see ever since I
was young I've been great with knots. As a kid I did boy scouts and got all my badges when it came to tying." As I got older this skill became less andless useful until I hit the ripeful age of 16 and my girlfriend at the time
introduced me to bondage. She loved being tied up.
My first time we startedvery basic with a chair tie. I tied her hands behind the chair and her legstogether. Once we started building more trust our exploration got more
complicated. We dated for 4 years and by the time we broke up I was suspending her in the air with pulling systems I had set up in my apartment.After we broke up I struggled finding other women who had any interest in
bondage. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. I loved tying people upespecially women. The feeling of having someone completely under your control, the trust they have to have in you not to hurt them, and the
challenge of making sure your ropes are inescapable. Nothing beats it.
In my twenties I struggled finding something I loved for work. I tried retailand office work, but I never stayed long. I was miserable at every job and my lack of interest got me fired a lot. So I decided to find work that focuses
on my passion. After a few months of searching I found a help wanted ad for a adult toy store that focused on bondage equipment. I applied online and was hired immediately. l’ve worked there for 2 years now. It is a great place to learn how to use the different equipment. I even landed a few dates and I already know they are into bondage so I can avoid that awkwardness.The only downside is the pay. It's very low and I had to pay the bills.
Then oneday as I was running the store alone I had this interesting fellow come up to me. He was short and stocky, balding, and had a slimy smile. " Hi, names
Steve, and I was wondering if you would like to make a couple extra bucks".I looked him over a bit closer. "What exactly do you mean?" "Well, you see I have a problem with a job I need to do. I was wondering if you could help
me." I looked him over again. "Why me?" "Because you seem to have an interest in bondage." "Well yes I do." I said. "So what do you want me to do?" "Well I was hoping you could help me rob a convenience store. I was
confused " why do you need to rob a convenience store and why does my interest in bondage help you with that?" I asked. " You see I'm trying to make a name for myself as a villain and the best way to start is at the very
bottom with small thief crimes. And your interest in bondage comes in because of the lady who runs the store at night. Her name is Meghan according to her name tag and works alone for 12 am-4am. I need her out
of the way for at least 3 hours as I collect the cash and get away. I promise you no one will get hurt. Plus I got a foolproof plan so we won't get caught. I thought about it for a minute. This sounded like a bad idea. But I didn't
have much else to do and it seemed like a fun challenge. " Ok, I guess I can help you with that on the condition that no one gets hurt and I want half the
money up front. " I said. " Great! " he said. "So when do you want to do this? 11 Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at 9 at your house. “Ok, I'll be ready then. I agreed “See you tomorrow night. " He said as he left.

I couldn't believe I was going to rob a convenience store. I knew I should call the police or something but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. " What am I doing? " I thought to myself. I went home and thought about what I was getting myself into. I was scared and excited all at once. I started grabbing items I thought I needed for tomorrow night. I grabbed 3 things of black cotton rope, cloth I could cleave, gag her with or use as
stuffing, a big roll of bondage tape as I didn't want it sticking to her hair and lastly zip ties for quick securing. I went to bed early that night and went to work the next morning. After work I waited for Steve to come pick me up. Itwas 8: 55 before I heard his car pull into the driveway. I got out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I also grabbed a pair of
gloves not wanting to leave fingerprints behind at the crime scene. I got in the car and Steve drove us to the convenience store. It took us a couple hours to drive to it so at least it wasn't in the same city I lived in. When we
pulled up he told me to sit in the back seat and wait. He walked around the building and made sure no one else was around. Steve was wearing all black as well plus gloves. When he got back to the car he grabbed two ski
masks, put this on and grab your equipment. The back door is open and she's all alone.

As we got ready I saw Steve take out a gun from hisglove
department. "Why the fuck do you have that" I shouted at him. It’s just toscare her I promise not to use it". He replied. "Prove it I want you to unload
it and leave the bullets in the car." Fine if that's what it takes I'll do it. " l gotout of the car and walked towards the door. I opened it slowly and peekedinside. I saw the clerk working from behind the counter. She was young andpretty. She looks to be in her 20s, Hawaian descent and has a white collarshirt on, blue jeans, blue running shoes, she also has long straight black
hair. She has a nice figure too. I think she is about 53"and maybe 120 pounds. I crept up from the backdoor and hid behind the shelves. I watchedas Steve walk up to the clerk and tell her to stay where she is. " Don't move!
" he yelled. " Please don't hurt me! " the clerk screamed. " Shut the fuck up! Steve yelled. The clerk began crying. " You know what to do! " Steve ordered.She pressed a few buttons on the cash register and opened it. Steve came up behind her and put a hand over her mouth. " Don't scream!
We are gonna tie you up and take everything we want. Then we're gonna let you go. Understand? Yes, the clerk nodded. Steve then moved his hand off of her mouth and she spoke again. " Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever
you say. Just please don't hurt me! " Steve looked at me and smiled. " You ready? "" Yeah man, I'm ready, " I said. Steve took the clerk by the arm and Led her to a room in the back.

I followed behind them. When they entered the room the clerk turned around and saw me. " Oh my God! Meghan saw my duffle bag full of bondage equipment I was about to use on her. " Shhhh! " Steve said. " Don't worry he won't hurt you ". He thenpushed meghan onto a desk. I'm going lock the doors and make it look like
the store had to close early for the night. You go ahead and tie her up anddon't take it easy on her. I'll be right back. " With that he left. I went to the
clerk and told her to put her hands behind her back. She started to cry againbut complied. It was my first time noticing her perfectly painted nails. Theywere a deep red color with a flower pattern on both her fingers. I I took my
black cotton rope and folded into two. I wrapped around her wrists 3 times then clinched off. How does that feel I ask too tight? She looks at me and shakes her head. I th moved up to her lower up body right below her breast.
This time I took a long piece of rope and wrapped it twice around her. As did this though I heard a slight moan escape her lips. I looked up and saw she was blushing a little. I could also see that her nipples were erect. I
continued wrapping the rope around her lower body and up to her stomach. I tied it off and then I did the same thing on her upper body. I stood back and looked at her. She had a very nice body. Her breast was not overly large but they were perky and round. Her waist was small but still had some curves to it. She also had a cute butt. I looked down at her feet and noticed that she
wore a pair of white ankle socks under her shoe. I moved down to her ankles and tied each one off to a corner of the desk. She was now tied up and couldn't move.
I only now noticed Steve was back in the room and holding up his phone. I asked what he was doing. "Nothing Jason I was just calling a guy to let him
know we're about done. After we leave he's going to call the cops for our friend here so she can get out in a few hours. That's if you tied her tight enough that is". "Yeah, I did," I said. I then turned my attention back to the
clerk. I walked up to her and grabbed her chin. "So you like being tied don't you?" I asked. "She blushed and nodded". OK my partner about done
getting the money so I have to gag you now.
As I was about to reach for the clothes she finally spoke up. "Please before you gag me can you do me a favor?" What's that I asked. I hate wearing shoes I only do it for work can you please take off my shoesand socks before you leave? Sure no problem. I took off her left shoe first
and then her right. I placed them on the floor beside her. I then looked at her feet. They were beautiful. I could tell she had a lot of foot care done. I see why you hate wearing shoes so much your feet are beautiful. I especially like your pedicure. They were painted the same red as her fingers except her big toes had the flowers on them instead of the ring toes."Thanks" she replied I’m currently training to be a nail technician so I do them myself... at least my toes. She then blushed. I looked at her face and noticed she was starting to sweat. She was also breathing heavier. I walked over to the side of the desk and picked up the cloth to stuff in her mouth. As I approached she opened up, not resisting me. I then stuffed the cloth in her mouth. I then stepped back and looked at her.

She was now sweating more and breathing even harder. I looked back at the door and saw Steve standing there with his cell phone in his hand again. Finish up man we need to leave. I've called the guy and the cops are going to be here within an a couple hours. I want to be half way home by then. "With that Steve left the room. I then walked over to the clerk and I reached for another cloth and pulled it through her mouth. This caused her to bite down. But I still wasn't done, I had one more big cloth ready tobgo. This one I folded up and covered her mouth with it. Complete hiding what was under there. I backed away and looked at the final results. Meghan looked amazing tied up. The way I tied her body really highlighted her breast. Also the spread legs made her look extra variable as it made it look like she was welcoming you to touch her. Then the gag only allowed her to make small soft moans. Overall I think this was one of my better jobs. I could also see she was still heavily breathing and sweating. It was obvious she was enjoying this too, but sadly I didn't have enough time to add a crotch rope or anything. I left the room and headed towards the backdoor. That's when I noticed her phone. It was on the counter near the front. I went over there and looked at 20 missed messages in 15 minutes of us being here. Then I heard a vibration and another missed message. That's when I got an idea. I took a phone and ran back into the room. She looked confused when I held the phone up to her face but then I pulled her pants waist to the side and placed the phone against her crotch using her panties to keep it there. The phone vibrated within 20 seconds of placing it there. Her eyes widened and a moan escaped her lips realizing what I had done. I then turned around and walked out the room. I closed the door behind me and started walking to the car. So what took you so long Steve asked. Nothing just gave meghan something to remember me by.
With that we drove off. Once we got back to my place Steve reached into his pocket and gave me the rest of my money. In total I made about 5000 dollars. He told me I earned it. I thanked and got outof the car. Just as I was about to walk into my apartment building Steve rolled down his window. "Hey man just in case you want to try this again.There's this website we crooks use. We call it henchman for hire (H.F.H) for short. Has a rating system for employers and employees, contracts everything you basically need to make sure you're not getting screwed
over. If you want I can send you the incorporated code to set up an account and give you access to all the information you'll need. I know you'll love it. So if you ever want to try this again or maybe want me to
hire you again just let me know. I'll also tell you how to contact me if you really need a job. You can call me anytime, day or night. All you have to do is ask. I thanked him and took the offer for the website log in.. I then
went inside and grabbed my keys and headed straight to my room. I sat down and thought about what just happened. "
That's how it all started. I have a lot more stories to tell. So keep coming back. Until my next entry, see yeah!
Last edited by Hottbatgirl69 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Very interesting story! I'd love to read more adventures of the henchman. The clerk of this story was a perfect captive. The description of her nails and feet was a wonderful detail.
Hottbatgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hottbatgirl69 »

latin-self-bound wrote: 7 months ago Very interesting story! I'd love to read more adventures of the henchman. The clerk of this story was a perfect captive. The description of her nails and feet was a wonderful detail.
Thank you I hope to write a Halloween story this month too 😀
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Interesting story and start. I wonder what other jobs you could be asked to do with your special skills… ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great start, @Hotbatgirl69. You need to work on your formatting. I would be happy to help but you need to post at least 10 times before I can Private Message you.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Hottbatgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hottbatgirl69 »

@GreyLord hey, that be great as I was definitely struggling to format it as I use Google docs first to spell check. I have another story ready to go too but dredding the formatting issues
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hottbatgirl69 wrote: 6 months ago @GreyLord hey, that be great as I was definitely struggling to format it as I use Google docs first to spell check. I have another story ready to go too but dredding the formatting issues
Are you familiar with Microsoft Word? Of course that costs. But LibreOffice is Word compatible and is free. Try www.libreoffice.org
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Great story!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic