PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #17 Apr 28]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago
blackbound wrote: 1 month ago Ok, fine, glamping then ;) But is it really glamping in a cage? I guess at least they're inside.
If I'm being honest, I'm not really a tent camper. I love being outdoors, especially if the weather is super nice but I prefer to be in a structure where I don't have to deal with wildlife (aka bears, mountain lions....) sneaking up on me at night. So this place sounds much more my style of "camping" anyways. The bondage equipment is just an added bonus 😅
Have to agree with @Red86 here. Glamping, cabin accommodations, and all that. The extensive bondage set up is quite the bonus, even if some of it might end up being a bit too intense for me! More! More! More!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

gag1195 wrote: 4 weeks ago The extensive bondage set up is quite the bonus, even if some of it might end up being a bit too intense for me! More! More! More!
You ain't the only one. I am mostly dom. Only just last year did I discover that I will switch given my random mood for it. I love @blackbound creative mind with these stories but even not including the sexual stuff (that's not for me) just some of these positions he's puts his characters through would probably kill me! I'll tolerate some minor teasing and being messed with but for the most part, if given the mood, I'll just want to comfortably tied and left alone :lol:
blackbound wrote: 4 weeks ago Loum strikes me as the "pleasure now, consequences later" type. Who knows, maybe he'll continue to be lucky.
I can agree with that! It's always fun in the moment and he may keep getting lucky here at the camp but considering both him and Wary live at Rui's house, sooner or later that luck will wear off :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 4 weeks ago Have to agree with @Red86 here. Glamping, cabin accommodations, and all that. The extensive bondage set up is quite the bonus, even if some of it might end up being a bit too intense for me! More! More! More!
Don't worry, there'll be plenty more.
Red86 wrote: 4 weeks ago I can agree with that! It's always fun in the moment and he may keep getting lucky here at the camp but considering both him and Wary live at Rui's house, sooner or later that luck will wear off :lol:
Surely what happens in the forest stays in the forest. Plus Rui started it!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"Took you long enough," Loum chided when he saw the telltale signs of Rui's ejaculation. He quickly undid the double gag and Faiz's cuffs, lifted him off, and chained him back up immediately.

He removed Rui's blindfold and made him watch as he undid the bonds in the most impractical, slowest way possible. When finally free of the impalement, Rui simply collapsed to the floor.

Loum gave both water to drink, then towelled Rui off roughly. He roped Rui's legs together at the ankles, shins, below and above the knees, and finally connected the bonds at the upper thighs. Connecting the ankles to the rope still in the pulleys, he lifted Rui's legs off the ground, actually causing him to grunt in protest. He moved to the table, picking up a roll of absurdly wide duct tape, and began to mummify his victim, only stopping when he reached the hips.

"Alright, Faiz, that cage's going to have to come off."

He'd allowed himself to be talked out of the Forever Lock after a medical issue had required Rui to drill open the chastity cage some weeks back, but his displeasure was clear.

"It's just not fair for what I have in store for you. Don't worry, I'm not going to get you off against your will."

Faiz relented and soon it was done.

Loum adjusted both dental gags to a more comfortable position before wrapping the remainder of the tape around Rui's mouth. Undoing the rope from Rui's ankles, he used it instead to hoist Faiz up into the air entirely and, in short order, had the smaller man encased in tape up to the neck. Additional ropework soon saw him suspended horizontally, face down and - with the blindfold removed - eye to eye with Rui, yet incapable of physical contact beyond the drool slowly dripping from his mouth onto his husband's face.

- * -

Satisfied for the moment, Loum left the cabin and wandered over to where Warmed was with his own playthings. As he passed by the middle cabin, he heard a muffled cry for help that sounded suspiciously like Tino.

He pulled the door open. Promise was sitting on Tino's chest and arms, his mittened hand over the smaller man's mouth and nose, trying to keep him quiet while Freedom, hands still cuffed behind, was attempting to grab the keys to unlock his partner in crime.

The two froze while Tino was struggling under the suffocating grip.

"Breaking the rules already, huh," Loum said. "Embarrassing."

He yanked Promise off Tino, forced him to the ground, and pulled his arms up behind his back.

"Put the cuffs back on him."

Tino quickly did so, and Loum let go again.

"Thank you," he said. "I really didn't know what to do, I'm just not a dominant in any way."

"Well," Loum replied. "Let's see if I can't help you with a few ideas. What was your least favorite thing from your last camping trip with these clowns?"

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well now, this chapter was quite fun with the prisoners trying to escape. They knew the rules. Maybe Loam can not only help Tino out but teach him a few things along the way!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I wonder if Loum is going to maneuver things so that Tino also ends up restrained, alongside Promise and Freedom... leaving him with five toys to play with and appropriately punish for trying to escape and not being able to control said escaping subs...
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 weeks ago I wonder if Loum is going to maneuver things so that Tino also ends up restrained, alongside Promise and Freedom... leaving him with five toys to play with and appropriately punish for trying to escape and not being able to control said escaping subs...
Haha, I like your way of thinking! This didn't even cross my mind. But I'm gonna be nice and hope that doesn't happen, since Tino isn't dominant and of smaller size. But if it happens, well then it's gonna suck for him :lol:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Rules are rules! No one wants complete anarchy at a bondage summer camp :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Guardianbound has it right! If Loum were to do what @gag1195 so sneakily suggested, Warmed would likely end up punishing him and end up with 8 captives. That's just too many to pay attention to!

@Red86 once again hits the target with one of his predictions, which - as always - I will not name. Will nobody rid me of this troublesome Sherlock? (Just kidding, please stay!)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 3 weeks ago @Red86 once again hits the target with one of his predictions, which - as always - I will not name. Will nobody rid me of this troublesome Sherlock? (Just kidding, please stay!)
Well I could always just stopping commenting if I'm to much of a troublesome Sherlock for you, but that wouldn't be fun for either of us now would it :D. Besides, you get back at me by taunting me and saying I'm often right with part of a perdition and leaving me to wonder which I got right until you post the chapter :lol:

Don't worry my friend, I'm not going anywhere!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Promise whimpered into his gag as Tino resumed paddling his balls with the crop. Both of his assigned victims' arms were bound tightly behind them at multiple points and pulled up towards the rafters, forcing them to bend over forward, with the spreader bars on their legs immobilizing them further and exposing their genitals. Both were holding metal spheres in their mittened hands.

Being blindfolded, he could not see when he would be attacked next, and each hit put him at danger of losing his grip on the sphere.

Tino surprised him by slapping the top of his penis with the crop. He yelped and inadvertently tried to pull away. The rope around his balls, tied to the spreader, stopped him with a jolt. He lost his balance, and the sphere fell.

Promise braced, but there was no preparing for the pain that ensued when the thread attached to the sphere yanked the clothespins off his body. He tried not to give his tormentor the satisfaction of hearing him scream, but failed.

"Oh no!" came Tino's voice.

He'd grown into the role pretty quickly after Loum had assisted him in trussing his two victims up. He picked up a paddle and gave Promise's ass multiple whacks - each eliciting a grunt - before placing the sphere back into his hands.

One by one, he attached the clothespins to various hot spots, then turned his attention to Freedom.

"Let's see if you're better at this."

- * -

Loum poked his head into Warmed's assigned cabin, only to find it empty. No reason to be worried, he told himself - his husband must've taken his toys for a walk to do unspeakable things to them.

- * -

Blessing and Rodney were not exactly happy about being led barefoot through the woods by leash and collar for what seemed like an eternity, but the gags they'd been wearing since the previous night did not afford them many options to protest.

Their relief at apparently arriving at their destination was short-lived: Warmed produced two arm binders and Rodney got to watch at what was going to happen to him as Blessing's arms were melded into a single entity behind his back, all the straps being tightened and re-tightened until their tormentor was satisfied and closed the final buckle that fixed the device around his waist.

Rodney was next; Warmed took it somewhat easier on him due to his stature, but in the end he was still completely helpless.

"Well, boys, I hope you paid attention on the way here, because you're going to have to find your way back home. One of you will be blindfolded, while the other..."

He paused for effect.

"...will also be blindfolded."

Muffled sounds as he produced two bandannas and tied them over his captives' eyes, then tied Rodney's leash to Blessing's collar.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you."

He tugged Blessing's leash, making him stumble forward, with Rodney following as the connecting line tightened. They soon found out that additional course corrections would be made via riding crop.

- * -

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Seems to be e very well-equipped group.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah the zipper clothes pins returns! Sounds so mean but since they like to play rough, shouldn't be that bad :lol:. Glad Loam helped Tino out and left him to have some fun returning some of the stuff he's experienced! And look at Wory, taking his prisoners out for a walk and making them find their way back blindfolded with some corse correction methods. All in all, everything seems like it's going well, atleast at for the time being!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Lucky for Tino that Loum came along to help him get his prisoners in order. Now that they are suitably restrained it seems like he is quite getting in to being in control, complete with all the smart comments. I wonder if he'll switch things up by getting Promise to hold Freedom's ball and vice versa...

So kind of Wary to give his prisoners the opportunity to exercise in the woodland. I hear forest bathing is very good for the soul especially when enforced with a few well placed stakes!

And I love the predicament Rui and Faiz were left in with the hanging, mummified Faiz drooling all over his exhausted master.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 3 weeks ago Seems to be e very well-equipped group.
They did spend the evening of the previous day unpacking all the goods, yeah.
Red86 wrote: 3 weeks ago Ah the zipper clothes pins returns! Sounds so mean but since they like to play rough, shouldn't be that bad :lol:.
The Three Virtues are MUCH better at giving than taking. I've no idea why they agreed to these games! Maybe they thought they'd take over like last time.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 weeks ago Lucky for Tino that Loum came along to help him get his prisoners in order. Now that they are suitably restrained it seems like he is quite getting in to being in control, complete with all the smart comments. I wonder if he'll switch things up by getting Promise to hold Freedom's ball and vice versa...

So kind of Wary to give his prisoners the opportunity to exercise in the woodland. I hear forest bathing is very good for the soul especially when enforced with a few well placed stakes!

And I love the predicament Rui and Faiz were left in with the hanging, mummified Faiz drooling all over his exhausted master.
I love the ball-swapping idea - taking notes for the future here. Stakes, on the other hand, might still make an appearance - they're so useful, as you say.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Blessing and Rodney really getting to connect to nature on this hike, appreciating the beautiful sounds of the world around them! Great stuff!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 3 weeks ago Blessing and Rodney really getting to connect to nature on this hike, appreciating the beautiful sounds of the world around them! Great stuff!
I'm glad people are recognizing how kind Wary is being.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 3 weeks ago I love the ball-swapping idea - taking notes for the future here.
I actually had to double check the chapter as my devious mind almost assumed that your devious mind had already done that to them!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 weeks ago I actually had to double check the chapter as my devious mind almost assumed that your devious mind had already done that to them!
I'm doing my best to pace this thing, but by day 3, you're gonna see some serious shMMPH
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 3 weeks ago The Three Virtues are MUCH better at giving than taking. I've no idea why they agreed to these games! Maybe they thought they'd take over like last time.
Well that hits a little close to home. I'm pretty similar as I can definitely dish out more than I want in return if I've switched. Prime example, I like breathplay when I'm dom but if I'm the one tied up, not a big fan. With that said, as much fun as it sounds, if I was invited to something like this camping trip, I'd have to give it serious thought before I agreed :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 2 weeks agoIf I was invited to something like this camping trip, I'd have to give it serious thought before I agreed :lol:
That must be why Kur didn't let on before everyone was committed, whether they wanted to or not. The things one does for a friend's birthday...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Loum arrived to a larger than expected puddle of drool having collected on Rui's face. He wiped it off with a bandanna and stuffed it into Faiz's mouth to stop the leak, then set to unwinding the tape from around Rui's mouth. Reaching inside, he adjusted the dental gag to open as wide as it would go.

"Time for you to show me how thankful you are," he teased.

He flipped Rui over onto his front, grabbed him by the ears, and positioned Rui's mouth over his dick, slowly lowering him onto it.

"Get to sucking," he commanded, knowing full well that the way he had set up the gag made that all but impossible even if it wasn't also fit with a tongue depressor. The way Rui was bound also meant it was very hard for him to get any leverage to move his head up and down. He tried his best, but mostly ended up with his nose in Loum's pubes, trying not to choke.

After a minute or three of the sorry spectacle, Loum pulled him off and flipped him back over, adjusting the gag back to a more comfortable level.

"What a pathetic showing. Well, maybe your boy here can do better."

He lowered Faiz to the ground and removed the bandanna and dental gag after cautioning him not to speak. He sat in front of the mummified man and pulled him into position. Dutifully, Faiz began to suck; he had similar problems as his husband regarding leverage, but made up for them with skill and determination.

When he was close to the edge, he stopped Faiz and got back up.

"I think it's time for your husband to feel what a real dick is like," he boasted to Rui, then broke character briefly. "If it's ok with both of you?"

A visibly amused Rui nodded assent, as did Faiz, and Loum went right back to it. He produced a sharp knife and freed both mens' legs from the tape cocoons. Dragging Faiz over to Rui, he lined up the former's mouth with his husband's cock.

"So you have something to bite down on while my monster splits you in half," he said, unable to keep a straight face, then got to work preparing Faiz for insertion.

- * -

He pulled out just before he came and used the bandanna to catch his seed.

He smacked the boy's ass and got back up. Using a rope, he fixed Faiz's head to Rui's harness so he couldn't pull off the latter's dick even if he wanted to, then stuffed the soggy cloth in Rui's mouth.

"Thanks, boys, see you in a bit."

- * -

Just in case, Loum peeked into Tino's cabin again. He was relaxing on a chair, being massaged by Promise and having his feet serviced by Freedom. Since his eyes were closed, Loum made sure to shoot them both a threatening glance.

He sat in a recliner out in the warm sun, eventually falling asleep.

- * -

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Why do I get the feeling that this nap in the Sun may end up turning into a nightmare...
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 2 weeks ago Why do I get the feeling that this nap in the Sun may end up turning into a nightmare...
You're not wrong - sun blocker is important even if you're dark-skinned!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I know I'm not into the sexual nature present here but I can't deny that it's amusing seeing Rui, who we usually see loud and in charge most of the time, in such a position and actually taking it pretty well. Even agreeing to Loam's suggestion. Though I am sure Rui would/will get back at him eventually :lol:

Taking a nap outside doesn't seem like the best of ideas at this camp. Even if most are tied up, someone could easily sneak up and take Loam by surprise. Tino is unlikely to do such a thing but I wouldn't put it pass Warm to take advantage of such a situation. Plus knowing your stories, my suspicion is on high alert :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic