PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #16 Apr 26]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 1 month ago @Red86, @gag1195, that's what you get when you let them loose... the next part closes this chapter, and then we'll see the summer event in all its glory. Thank you for always commenting, it really is a disheartening drought right now.
Easy solution, don't let 'em loose, then! :lol: Kidding... mostly! Perhaps Elvic will come down with a case of "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"!

And of course, commenting is the least I can do! Drought or no drought, rain or shine, snow, sleet, hail, volcanic inferno; the comments must be made!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 month ago And of course, commenting is the least I can do! Drought or no drought, rain or shine, snow, sleet, hail, volcanic inferno; the comments must be made!
Would that more people thought like you! Since I'm busy tomorrow, the final part of this instalment is coming up in a bit.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

#7.4

I arrived home with a sense of regret. Fishing for the keys in my pocket, I discovered an USB key that hadn't been there.

Plugging it into my computer, I could see it contained several folders with images and videos. Of me, from all the things I'd been through in the City, including yesterday's proceedings.

I closed the laptop's lid and purposely went for a walk.

Did some shopping.

Worked out at the gym.

Went to the sauna.

Had a swim at the pool.

Then I returned home and just about rubbed myself raw over multiple sessions, despite copious amounts of lube.

- * -

I spent the next day agonizing over going back. For some stupid reason, I sought plausible deniability over my absence, but I kept thinking about Kur's handsome face, his pretty smile and his assertive domination. I was so horny I decided to lock myself in the chastity cage that I'd been given by Promise.

Readers, it took me a while. Even when I finally had it secured, it took my dick another hour or so to calm down and stop trying to escape its confines, at which point I headed out to the barbershop to spend some hours getting my hair redone. Even the towel on my face caused groinal tumescence; I was glad nobody could see me grimacing as the expansion was halted by cold steel.

Back home I laid out my self-bondage gear: four leather cuffs, which I strapped onto my wrists and ankles, and a metal ring with four double carabiners. I owned a ball gag but decided to stuff one of the socks Kur had made me smell into my mouth. The taste brought back memories of the previous day. I shoved the second one in as well and tied one tube sock on top, using the other to blindfold myself.

Lying on my stomach, I clicked the carabiners onto the cuffs and struggled, pretending I was being dominated by Kur. It wasn't the same thing, of course, but to my surprise, I orgasmed even with the cage present. It only left me aching for more.

My phone had beeped while I'd been in fantasyland. There were two texts from Promise:

"did you hypnotize k or sth? he's off in outer space wrt you lol"

"it's his bday tomorrow btw"

I made up my mind: I would return the next day, hand Kur the key to my cage, and take it from there.

I texted Promise back. "I'll be back tomorrow. DO NOT TELL HIM."

Little did I know this decision would alter the course of not just my life, but that of everyone there.

[Learn about what happened, and what led up to it, by subscribing now! The lowest tier is enough to get you the details. Coming soon!
- Elvic]

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @DeeperThanRed @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Keep up the good work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

All it took was the photos of everything thing that he's been through and those two short texts from Promise. And just like that Elvic is gonna go back and surprise Kur, on his birthday at that!

"Little did I know this decision would alter the course of not just my life, but that of everyone there" now this line is not only interesting but a very curious one 😅
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Elvic has been well and truly initiated into this world now. There's no escape - often literally!

Loved watching his developing relationship with Kur and I'm glad he's taken the plunge and decided to rejoin the group. If I know this lot he's in for an interesting time.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank goodness that Elvic came to his senses! And he's returning with a wonderful gift for Kur!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc, I'll do my best.

@Red86, that last line is a cliffhanger to get the reader to subscribe to Elvic's blog. He's sneaky like that!

@Pup Wingletang, if previous trips to these woods are any indication, you are completely right.

@gag1195, that's truer than you can know right now :)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"For the most wild, yet most horny narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief."
- E. A. Poe (sort of)
Author's note: This narrative was mostly created after the fact, from talking to the people involved. I have decided to leave my own part in the first person, because I find it weird to refer to myself as Elvic. I have detailed my adventure with Kur before, and left it on a cliffhanger - this will get resolved here.

COMING SOON: SUMMER GAMES
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Cliffhangers, teasers, so mean to the readers 🤣 JK!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

SEASON 2 - SUMMER GAMES

Yes, Warmed had lost fair and square to Loum, and yes, the stakes had been slave for the day.

That didn't mean he'd enjoyed being strapped into the "segufix bed", as they called it, though. Nor had he enjoyed the prospect of spending all night in the restraints. Especially not with his dick crammed into a too-small chastity cage.

His protests had been cut short by generous application of duct tape to his mouth, and when he managed to work it free with his tongue, Loum had simply taped over it again with even wider, stickier product.

And so he had no inclination whatsoever to warn his husband when he noticed Rui and Faiz sneaking into their bedroom.

It took the pair less than a minute to tie Loum to his bed spreadeagle, with his own mouth wrapped tightly in tape.

The lights came on. Faiz removed the blanket from Warmed, saw the metal device. "That's going to be a problem."

”Nah," Rui replied. "I'm sure Loum here will tell us where the key is. Won't you?"

Silence.

Warmed tried to crane his head to see, but was defeated by the straps holding him in place.

There was a muffled yelp, followed by angry mmphing.

"Hm?"

More angry noises followed, only to be cut off when Faiz grabbed Loum's chin with one hand and pinched his nose with the other. He struggled to break loose to no avail while Rui flicked first his nipples, then his balls. He was offered a brief respite just before passing out, then the torment began anew. After the third time, Faiz stopped, but Rui had now grabbed his testicles and gave them a sharp slap.

"Ready to talk?"

Loum grunted in assent, but of course, his gag was not removed while his tormentors tried to figure out what he was saying. Whenever he got impatient, several painful slaps brought him back in line. Eventually, the charade was over and Faiz retrieved the key and unlocked Warmed's cage.

He'd worked furiously at loosening the second layer of tape and finally felt it detach. "Hey, thanks," he managed, muffled but comprehensible, "now get me out of this."

Faiz undid the straps holding his head immobile, then forced his fingers under the tape, pulling until the front part came loose and slid between Wary's lips, the pressure pushing his mouth open.

"Ow!"

Wary's relief turned into dismay as Faiz grabbed him by the hair, pulled his head up, and slapped the end of the roll of duct tape on the layers already sticking to his neck. His protests were once more silenced as Faiz rolled more tape on top. With the previous two gags now digging into the corners of his mouth and blocking his tongue, he was defeated.

In his lust for vengeance, he hadn't cared why Rui would be going after Loum, but hadn't even considered that they would both be targets.

He struggled and grunted alongside his husband as both their dicks were pumped to full mast and trapped with thread; Rui and Faiz proceeded to take imprints using a kit.

"Want me to put the cage back on him?"

Rui considered while Wary was futilely trying to impart his opinion.

"Nah."

They left.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor Loam and Wary! Though Wary should be fairly comfortable on his bed in the segufix setup. Loam maybe a little less but given the shenanigans this group can often get into, doesn't sound bad for now 😈

Can only imagine what games Rui and Faiz are up to with the imprint kit 🤣
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ahhh these 4.... up to their usual shenanigans again :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I feel it was a bit optimistic of Wary to expect rescue from Rui and Faiz. He'd lost a bet after all and whilst they have now made it much harder for Loum to actually take advantage of his win that's no reason to release Wary. It's not their decision to make!

Love Wary's triple gag and always enjoyable when a gagged prisoner needs to be made to talk.

What plans do they have for a couple of freshly cloned willies?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I too am intrigued by the molds, and if they are planning on adding any more special molds to this little collection before too long...
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86, @gag1195, you may recall a previous use of the mold kits from The Longest Weekend.

@Pup Wingletang, well reasoned as always. I bet Wary was thinking they were after Loum and that his traitorous behavior would give him freedom... I discovered how much I get turned on by gagging someone over an existing, loosened gag purely by accident - it's so specific, but so hot.

@Guardianbound, I'm not stopping at 4. :mrgreen:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Neither captive had made any inroads into escaping when their captors returned.

Their frantic grunts were unmistakeable. Rui made both promise they'd cooperate in return for being allowed to visit the toilet. Hasty nods, and both were untied, only to be put in handcuffs and each led to a different bathroom on a leash.

Once they were reunited in the garage, Rui presented them with a gag. From a leather faceplate at its center jutted two rubber penises, and it had two sets of straps to force two people face to face.

"Do you want yours or Wary's?"

A moment's confusion before Loum and Warmed realized that it was the casts of their own dicks that were about to be stuffed into their mouths. Loum's reaction wasn't really an answer to the either-or question, so Rui decided for them.

He cautioned both to not speak or suffer the consequences before Faiz and he unwound the silencing duct tape. Once removed, he slid the simulacrum of Wary's member into Loum's mouth and buckled the first set of straps. Warmed got the other end, and soon their noses touched.

The new gags were quickly tested as Rui produced the other two devices they'd molded. The "Wary plug" disappeared up Loum's behind as quickly as the "Loum plug" did up Warmed's.

Not content with just that, two more set of handcuffs connected the captives' ankles together, and a piece of string tied around both sets of testicles prevented them from moving apart. Finally, they clamped Loum's left nipple to Wary's right, and vice versa.

Together, Rui and Faiz carefully lowered the two onto a mat before blindfolding them.

They pushed the transport cage in place and, with some effort, managed to slide the mat with the helpless couple inside, closing and locking the door.

There were some grunts of alarm as the cage was winched up into the air and deposited in the back of Rui's truck.

"Boys, we're going camping."

- * -

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I hope they're going somewhere scenic.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a fun way to use all those cloned appendages! They're very much bound together now! Looks like they'll be at a bit of a disadvantage when they get to the campsite.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

oooooo, loving the gags and plugs! What a lovely way to enjoy a ride out into the country!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc, it's off to the good old woods from "The Longest Weekend". More details later!

@Pup Wingletang and @gag1195, I'm sure Rui is above hitting every single pothole to make sure they get properly jiggled.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I wonder who got the shorter stick in this scenario :lol: interesting transport methods!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 month ago I wonder who got the shorter stick in this scenario :lol: interesting transport methods!
I'm not going to shame any of the boys or perpetuate stereotypes, so I'll leave it up to your imagination!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

At the same time that Loum and Warmed were so rudely overpowered, Tino was awakened like on so many weekends: yanked from his bed and restrained with flexicuffs before being blindfolded and having a gag forced into his mouth.

He'd actually put his foot down at one point and extracted a concession from Rodney. And so, it wasn't the dental gag Tino loved to hate (or hated to love), but rather one molded off Rod's penis and - as he would find out soon - enhanced lovingly by Kur.

While Rodney busied himself strapping something to his boyfriend's chest, Tino wondered whether this was going to be a celebration of Rodney's "graduation" from aversion therapy. He had been very insistent on learning how to wear a blindfold without panicking and had managed to spend the entirety of the last two days with his vision completely obscured.

He was jolted out of his thoughts by Rodney kissing him on the forehead.

"Ok, let's see if this works. Suck on that gag for me like you mean it."

Obediently, Tino started to do just that. There was a whirring from the contraption on his chest and he could feel the gag hardening and inflating.

"Is it working?"

Tino nodded.

"Keep going!"

He did. After some more time, the gag jolted rhythmically and deposited fluid down his throat.

Rodney beamed. "Nutrition delivery's working! I'll never have to ungag you again!" A pause as Tino stared at him levelly - or would have if not for the blindfold. "You're just lucky I love your sexy lips too much."

Another kiss on the forehead, then Rodney picked him up and carried him out to the garage, shoving him into the dog cage he'd installed in the trunk of their car.

Rodney couldn't help himself; he grabbed Tino's feet and briefly massaged his soles with his thumbs, then trapped his ankles between his arm and body and tickled him with his free hand until he was howling with laughter as much as the rubber penis in his mouth allowed.

He kissed each sole, then decided to go back for some rope. He snugly bound Tino's ankles, then tied his big toes together with a piece of twine. He stopped himself from putting them into his mouth, instead finished stashing his boyfriend in the cage.

The door slammed shut, and he could hear Rod slide into the driver's seat and start the engine.

"We're going camping!"

Had Rodney forgotten what happened last time? Why did he think Tino wouldn't come of his own free will?

Oh well. Nothing to do but to keep sucking.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This camping trip is off to a fun start. Though I guess this is technically not much of a surprise since this is fairly normal behavior for them 🤣

I assume this is the same camping trip Elvic was introduced to and will be returning to (correct me if I am wrong). Curious where things are leading to!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic