PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #18 May 1]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

rawr what a way to teach a sub his place, loving all this so far, i really love all the creative heavy bondage
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This is actually making me breath a bit harder. Buried alive is one of the bigger fears. Way up there! YIKES!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well things definitely escalated! But is this really a punishment? I mean Tino seems to be enjoying himself :lol:

Love the creativity with being buried alive but damn that's some hard-core bondage play! Tbh, I'd be freaking out in Tino's place
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yaru wrote: 1 week ago rawr what a way to teach a sub his place, loving all this so far, i really love all the creative heavy bondage
Thanks for commenting, and glad you like it! If you want more, I think you'll find plenty in my other stories that you can find by clicking my banner.
Xtc wrote: 1 week ago I hope all the boys can take at least one day off work following the games.
Oh, I'm sure Kur's birthday will be completely uneventful.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago Things are certainly getting serious now. They've gone to an awful lot of effort to get Tino into this position.
gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago This is actually making me breath a bit harder. Buried alive is one of the bigger fears. Way up there! YIKES!
If I'd planned this better I could've now said " a Promise is a Promise," but it was Blessing who threatened him with that. OH WELL
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Well things definitely escalated! But is this really a punishment? I mean Tino seems to be enjoying himself :lol:

Love the creativity with being buried alive but damn that's some hard-core bondage play! Tbh, I'd be freaking out in Tino's place
If there's anything so depraved that Tino doesn't love it, we've yet to discover it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

"Oh, I'm sure Kur's birthday will be completely uneventful."

Yeah, right!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago "Oh, I'm sure Kur's birthday will be completely uneventful."

Yeah, right!
I 100% agree! It'll probably be far from uneventful, atleast in our eyes :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago "Oh, I'm sure Kur's birthday will be completely uneventful."

Yeah, right!
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago I 100% agree! It'll probably be far from uneventful, atleast in our eyes :lol:
FINE

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 1 week ago

Yeah, right!
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago I 100% agree! It'll probably be far from uneventful, atleast in our eyes :lol:
FINE

A bit anticlimactic, @blackbound. Surely some of them would still be restrained, even mildly, It is Kur's birthday, after all, some bondage and refusal to fully unwrap some "gifts" is to be expected...
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago A bit anticlimactic, @blackbound. Surely some of them would still be restrained, even mildly, It is Kur's birthday, after all, some bondage and refusal to fully unwrap some "gifts" is to be expected...
That's why I threw it out ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Glad about that. I shall eagerly await the revised ending.

. . . Well, where is it?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago Glad about that. I shall eagerly await the revised ending.

. . . Well, where is it?
Still working on it, but here's a sneak peek.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the "League of Crap-Handwriters", the upper bit is nearly as poor as mine but my best is poorer than the bottom half.
Thank God for the invention of the keyboard.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago Welcome to the "League of Crap-Handwriters", the upper bit is nearly as poor as mine but my best is poorer than the bottom half.
Thank God for the invention of the keyboard.
Oh, the top bit is deliberately illegible. Wouldn't want to spoil any actual content! The bottom is me speed writing, I can do better.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Blessing threw the shovel aside. "That should be enough to be convincing."

Freedom was keeping a constant eye on Tino's vitals, transmitted wirelessly from the sensors contained in the sensory deprivation sack. The "coffin" lid was weighed down with a rock, but not actually nailed shut or covered with earth, so they could pull Tino out at a moment's notice if need should arise.

"He's completely calm," he said. The readings indicated he was now barely moving, breathing serenely, as if in a trance. "And... he just came."

"That kid's a real freak," said Blessing. "Hey Rod, thanks for going along with this."

The answer was, of course, incomprehensible, but the tugging at the rope was a good indication of Rodney's desire to be released from the stressful position.

"We can't let you go without giving you a proper thank you!"

With that, he forced his prisoner's legs apart further with a spreader bar, increasing the severity of his restraints.

Blessing picked up a flogger and slowly approached Rodney, whose groin was already reacting to what was coming.

He sighed exaggeratedly. "It's just no fun when they like it."

- * -

Freedom saw Wary snapping his fingers, of course, but didn't react for a few minutes before alerting Blessing.

The latter put down the paddle and knelt next to the desperate captive.

"Can't take it anymore?" he asked.

A nod.

"Well that's a shame."

Pitiful noises.

"Oh, alright then."

With some difficulty, he pried the enormous gag from Wary's mouth, with a river of drool following. He adjusted the dental gag to a more manageable position.

Freedom handed him a rubber resistance band, which he pulled tightly over Wary's lower face, knotting it in the back before wrapping the rest loosely around his neck. The pressure beautifully showed off his high cheekbones.

He picked the paddle back up and addressed Rodney.

"Where were we? Oh dear, I seem to have lost count. Well, I guess in the interest of fairness I need to start back at one?"

"Mmmph!"

- * -

After leading his two captives into the hut, Loum removed all restraints from both.

"Faiz," he addressed the smaller man, "it's your job to tie up Rui. I know you're skilled at this, so make it good. Gag, no blindfold. You have 45 minutes; come get me when you're done."

A few minutes remained on the clock when Faiz appeared next to Loum's sunchair.

Loum took in what Faiz had done. If he'd spared his husband in any way, it was not obvious. His upper body was wrapped in a meticulous harness, hands pulled over his shoulders with his elbows sticking straight up and tied off to it, with extra rope above and below the elbows keeping the arms folded. His mouth was stuffed with cloth that was held in place with thin rope; it connected to the wrists at the back, reinforcing the X they were tied in and mostly immobilizing his head.

Two vicious little clips were on his nipples, which explained why he was half lying on his side. His legs were folded into the lotus pose, with the right foot on the left calf and vice versa, held there by more rope. The ankles were also tied in an X. A twine ran from them and was wrapped around his balls, pulling them down and punishing any movement.

Finally, a column of wrapped rope connected the wrists and ankles, bending him slightly backwards, and connected to various points on the harness.

"Impressive," said Loum. "Ok, your next job is to tie yourself to this chair. Pick your own gag, no blindfold. I'll check back in in 45 and finish the job."

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What? No crumpled paper?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago What? No crumpled paper?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

:)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

There's something so fantastic about ordering the subs/prisoners to tie themselves and each other up, the willing participation their own demise, the threat of punishment if they don't do an adequate enough job. Love it!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I can always appreciate the realism! Knowing they didn't really bury Tino and more or less tricked his brain into thinking he has been and are keeping an eye open for safety :)

Poor Rodney had to have his count restarted after Wary interrupted :lol:

Interesting how Faiz didn't spare Rui any leniency. Definitely curious how he will bind himself!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago There's something so fantastic about ordering the subs/prisoners to tie themselves and each other up, the willing participation their own demise, the threat of punishment if they don't do an adequate enough job. Love it!
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Interesting how Faiz didn't spare Rui any leniency. Definitely curious how he will bind himself!!
You have @Guardianbound to thank for this; he was the only one with a specific wish when I polled readers. I hope he's reading this still!
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago I can always appreciate the realism! Knowing they didn't really bury Tino and more or less tricked his brain into thinking he has been and are keeping an eye open for safety :)
They're relentless but (at least usually) not reckless.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

blackbound wrote: 1 week ago You have @Guardianbound to thank for this; he was the only one with a specific wish when I polled readers. I hope he's reading this still!
I am :lol: and I'm loving how you did it. The threat of punishment leading to some over doing with the bondage is clever
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You see, I said Loum would run out of ideas, getting Faiz to do all the work for him! A great idea though and it doesn't seem like Faiz has gone easy on Rui at all. I'm actually struggling to visualise exactly how Rui is tied. A chance for a small amount of revenge on Faiz's part and the blame is now deflected off Loum.

Also good to have the reminders that as extreme as these guys play there is always a strong layer of safety and consent running through proceedings.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 week ago I am :lol: and I'm loving how you did it. The threat of punishment leading to some over doing with the bondage is clever
Glad you like it! More to come.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago You see, I said Loum would run out of ideas, getting Faiz to do all the work for him!
Goddammit. Hoisted by my own shibari.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago A chance for a small amount of revenge on Faiz's part and the blame is now deflected off Loum.
I didn't even think about this entirely deliberate, of course.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tino didn't know how long he had floated in space, thinking no thoughts. No sight, sound, taste or smell reached him, nothing touched him and he touched nothing.

Something changed. It took him a few moments to identify it after he was jolted back into his body: the air that reached him had gone stale.

He tried to breathe in deeply but couldn't inhale past a certain point. He exhaled, tried again, but just rebreathed the same air.

He found the use of his limbs, struggled against the rubber. It did not budge. Had they left him alone, buried, and something had gone wrong? He tried to make sounds through the tube, flailed desperately, knowing it was hopeless...

Blessing pulled the rebreather bag from the tube and threw the lid off. Together with Freedom, he yanked Tino from the chest and deposited him on the ground outside the hole.

They left him to squirm for a bit until he had calmed down, then freed him from his rubber prison. He was unresisting as they put him back in hand- and legcuffs, mumbling incoherently, only reacting when they hosed him off with ice-cold water. That brought him back to the real world, and when he saw the state Rodney was in, his protests continued more insistently.

"That's the thanks we get for all those orgasms," Blessing complained to Freedom.

They dried Tino off and got him to shut up by wrapping his mouth with tape before connecting his shackles with a ziptie, putting him in a loose hogtie.

Rodney had been gagged the same way for quite some time now. Freedom released him from his stress position and placed him on the ground facing his boyfriend, using a ziptie on his restraints as well.

He picked up a stake and spread Rodney's legs apart, then hammered it into the ground near his groin. Producing a length of twine, he wrapped one end around Rod's balls and the other around the stake. He repeated the process with Tino.

"You two have a tête-à-tête while we go care for these poor, neglected souls over there."

- * -

Loum couldn't help but be impressed when he re-entered the hut. Faiz had not taken it easy on himself either - his legs were splayed, giving full access to his genitals. He'd managed to tie his own elbows and cuff his wrists as well as roping his upper body to the chair back.

He'd not seen the gag Faiz had used on himself before, but took a mental note to acquire one from Kur immediately. It was entirely made of metal and looked like he'd closed a ring binder mechanism on his lips. Upon inspection, the "rings" did not break skin but simply pressed it together, keeping his mouth shut. As he found out later, a thin metal plate extended into the mouth, depressing the tongue.

Checking the ropes, he added a few more before nodding, satisfied. He lubed up a metal plug and swiftly inserted it.

He applied a number of adhesive pads to Faiz's body and followed them up with clamps on the nipples, testicles and the tip of his penis. A large number of wires connected everything to a TENS machine, which he switched on. The involuntary muscle twitches and grunts from his victim confirmed that it was working. He spent some minutes programming a symphony of pleasure and pain before turning his attention to Rui.

Faiz couldn't have known, but he'd prepared his husband exactly the way Loum needed.

He produced several waxing strips, dangling them in front of Rui. "I haven't forgotten."

- * -

With Rui as smooth as the strips allowed, it was time for Loum to dig in for some tickle torture. A helpless Faiz had to watch as the man he had restrained was brought to the verge of tears by their tormentor's nimble fingers while the electro had him on the edge of an orgasm.

Loum finally stopped, but he was not finished with Rui just yet. He produced another device he plugged into a socket, adjusted some dials, and donned two wicked-looking gloves connected to it.

He touched Rui, who grunted as the glove delivered a shock. Dialling the intensity down allowed him to once again dig into Rui's body with both hands, the sting of electricity enriching the torment.

Eventually he relented, turning the dial down further, then took Rui's balls in one hand and started massaging his penis with the other. It didn't take long for the sensations to overwhelm his victim; he managed to let go just before Rui came, adding the frustration of a ruined orgasm to the experience.

Faiz was still holding back his own somehow, so - true to his word - Loum didn't force the issue and turned the device off.

He unlocked Faiz's cuffs. "Go ahead and untie the two of you, then get Rui into this rubber suit and meet me outside for lunch. Oh, and make sure to put the toys on him as well. And in."

He left to start preparing the afternoon's entertainment.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Seems like Tino had a very relaxing time being buried alive - it takes all sorts! Nice fir him to now have some quiet time with Rodney.

Quite a shocking experience for Rui and Faiz. The electric glove sounds interesting.

Looking forward to what the afternoon brings.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic