PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #16 Apr 26]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago I assume this is the same camping trip Elvic was introduced to and will be returning to (correct me if I am wrong). Curious where things are leading to!!
Correct, this is the rest of that trip.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So many lovely gags! So many cages! And even more players! Not a fan of camping, but a set up like this might sway me!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 month ago So many lovely gags! So many cages! And even more players! Not a fan of camping, but a set up like this might sway me!
I can't quite promise 1195 gags and/or cages, but there will be many! As for the camping setup, you may want to reserve judgment - there's been significant upgrades since the last time.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Rodney and Tino's arrival was greeted with hoots and cat-calls as the former carried the latter to a bench, depositing him there. Then, to his surprise, his restraints were removed, except for the gag.

Promise, Blessing and Freedom were already there, stark naked and - another surprise - in prison shackles. Kur was dangling another two sets for him and his boyfriend, and not two minutes later, they had joined the other three.

Kur caught Tino's questioning gaze that everyone else seemed to ignore. "We're doing something different on this trip. I call it the Summer Games. Everyone's on equal footing... for now."

"I want to wait for the remaining players before explaining, though, so how about you demonstrate your new toy?"

Tino sighed and started sucking. The mouth plate and insert, he now saw, were transparent, allowing for the appreciative audience to witness his self-humiliation as his lips worked to get the fake penis erect and "ejaculating" in his throat, which was greeted by more cheers and applause.

"Ok, that's enough for now," said Kur, and had Rodney free him of the contraption. It felt weird to sit among the four dominant men as an equal, and even weirder to be so lightly restrained.

- * -

The arrival of Rui's truck was greeted with cheering once the assembled group spotted the couple restrained in the cage.

He strutted up to the table where the group was assembled, unfazed by the general nudity and restraints.

"Someone help us unload, we're gonna have some fun today."

"Nope," Kur stated flatly.

Rui frowned. "Aw, come on."

"Sorry. Free them right now and report for restraint."

Within minutes, Loum and Warmed had traded one form of bondage for another, while Rui and Faiz were deprived of their freedom.

"You could've just asked," Loum noted.

Rui grinned. "I know."

"So this is the mythical forest retreat. Are we getting a tour?"

"Yes, once our final guest arrives."

As if on command, one last car appeared - mine. As previously mentioned, I was formally greeted by Kur, who was also the only one with any clothes on; the others were buck naked and chained up. I wondered if I should be joining them, but since no mention was made of it, I decided not to press the issue.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Price of admission - at least one bound male in the boot of your car!

Love the invention behind Tino's gag.

Looks like all the players are now assembled, let the games begin.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I have a feeling there will be lots of fun contraptions at this camp! Hopefully nothing horribly bad and sinister happens while everyone is gathered together
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 1 month ago
gag1195 wrote: 1 month ago So many lovely gags! So many cages! And even more players! Not a fan of camping, but a set up like this might sway me!
I can't quite promise 1195 gags and/or cages, but there will be many! As for the camping setup, you may want to reserve judgment - there's been significant upgrades since the last time.
I demand 1195 gags! Sign the petition everyone! :lol:

Joking aside, I cannot wait to read more of these games/rules, now that everyone is finally here!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Pup Wingletang, @gag1195, almost there! The real fun begins 2 parts from now.

@Guardianbound, now what could possibly make you think that
► Show Spoiler
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The gang is all there! Let the games begin 😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago The gang is all there! Let the games begin 😅
Oh, all right then.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"Ok, it's time for the grand tour. Even those who've been here will notice that this site has evolved quite a bit. We also rent it out, but for now, it's all ours."

Kur proceeded to show us the place. First was a big hut with a kitchen, a common room with a fireplace, multiple bedrooms (several of them added recently) with attached bathrooms, and a large bath with an enormous hot tub. Nine cages had been set up in the common room "for later"; my curiosity was piqued.

Next to it was another big building, which housed a dungeon (can you call it that when it's above-ground. A trolley had nine pairs of leather mittens, leather muzzles and blindfolds, earplugs, and metal devices whose function was unclear to me laid out neatly. The way the display elicited groans from parts of the audience only increased my curiosity, as did the frankly incredible amount of cardboard boxes covering almost the entire floor.

On the other side of the dirt road were five smaller huts arranged about a central fire pit and a tool shed that contained barbecue equipment and firewood.

"All the roofs have solar shingles, and there's another solar array in the clearing up that way, so the place is entirely autonomous. During summer, we generate enough electricity to even power AC. In winter it's obviously less, but that's where the fireplace comes in. The under-floor heating and the hot tub are enabled by the local hot spring; we even have to mix in some river water because it's way too warm otherwise."

The smaller huts were designated as the playrooms and were set up with numerous horizontal and vertical beams and eyelets in strategically useful places; each was also fitted with an automatic toilet.

Kur pointed at a series of holes bisecting the room. "We're still working on this, but the idea is to allow turning the back half of the room into a prison cell via the push of a button."

"Now if you'll excuse me, gentlemen, I will be taking care of our guest, while you will be unpacking and stocking the dungeon with all the equipment."

He led me off to my first adventure, which I have detailed already.

- * -

Everyone assembled in the group area, where they were joined by Kur and myself - you may recall I was cuffed, collared and blindfolded at this point.

"Gentlemen, we have three new initiates to the Brotherhood," Kur said. I heard the rustling of blindfolds, then the sound of duct tape as Loum and Warmed's mouths were sealed, with mine following right after.

They led us through the forest. It was decided Loum would be initiated first, and Warmed and I were deafened so we wouldn't be spoiled as to the surprise.

My heart was beating hard while I waited my turn. When it came, it happened so quickly I barely had time to think.

They plucked out the earplugs. A helmet went over my head and I found myself picked up, inverted, and suspended from the feet from a strong rope. "Whatever happens, don't panic," came the reassuring voice of Kur.

It was hard not to as a plastic bag was fastened over the helmet and the rope gave way, plunging me into mud up to my ankles. Immediately, I was pulled back out and all my restraints came off. Standing next to me, also completely caked in mud, were my co-initiates, and we celebrated with a shot of whisky before being allowed to rinse off. I noticed their shackles had not been removed.

While this was going on, Blessing had gotten a fire started and the barbecue up and running. We all feasted together until late at night; then it was time to prepare everyone for the summer games.

"Everyone, you'll be sleeping in these cages tonight - severely restrained, of course. No exceptions. I'll explain what I have in mind for you tomorrow." Groans all around, but Kur merely smiled. "Not you," he reassured me. "Well, not as severely."

Each guest had their handcuffs switched to behind their backs. The deviced I'd been puzzled about earlier turned out to be wicked-looking gags that kept the mouth open and depressed the tongue without being visible from the outside. Blindfolds followed, then the leather muzzles. They had some straps that ran over the top of the head, trapping the blindfold underneath. Finally, mittens went over hands, and earplugs were inserted. Kur locked everyone in the cages, and we took off for the evening.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wait a min.... this doesn't seem like "camping". This is an off grid set of fully functional cabins for bondage purposes 😅. Love the description, sounds like a really fun place so far. If this place doesn't exist outside your fictional writing, it should 😈🤣

Elvic's comment from when he returns to camp, about a life changing event from several chapters back, is really got me curious to what is coming!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely a well equipped camp site. Sounds like most of the gang are in for a long night.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86 Ok, fine, glamping then ;) But is it really glamping in a cage? I guess at least they're inside.

@Wedgieboy69, @Pup Wingletang, glad you like it. I wish it were real, too.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 month ago Ok, fine, glamping then ;) But is it really glamping in a cage? I guess at least they're inside.
If I'm being honest, I'm not really a tent camper. I love being outdoors, especially if the weather is super nice but I prefer to be in a structure where I don't have to deal with wildlife (aka bears, mountain lions....) sneaking up on me at night. So this place sounds much more my style of "camping" anyways. The bondage equipment is just an added bonus 😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago If I'm being honest, I'm not really a tent camper. I love being outdoors, especially if the weather is super nice but I prefer to be in a structure where I don't have to deal with wildlife (aka bears, mountain lions....) sneaking up on me at night. So this place sounds much more my style of "camping" anyways. The bondage equipment is just an added bonus 😅
Ah, but this camp has much more dangerous predators :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 month ago
Red86 wrote: 1 month ago If I'm being honest, I'm not really a tent camper. I love being outdoors, especially if the weather is super nice but I prefer to be in a structure where I don't have to deal with wildlife (aka bears, mountain lions....) sneaking up on me at night. So this place sounds much more my style of "camping" anyways. The bondage equipment is just an added bonus 😅
Ah, but this camp has much more dangerous predators :lol:
And they know how to open doors and tie knots!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DAY 2

With me secured to the bed, Kur arrived to perform his duties.

"Here's how this is going to go," announced Kur. "I will draw three names from this bag. In order, each winner will pick two other contestants, who become his property for the day. They're expected to follow orders and willingly participate, while the winners are expected to stay within established boundaries. No trading roles, no favoritism, no contestant can pick his partner, if any, directly. Understood?"

Nine nods.

He drew. "Loum... Warmed... Tino. Well, this should be interesting."

The three winners were freed from their cages and restraints.

"Loum, what are your picks?"

"Faiz and Rui."

"Warmed?"

"Uh, I'm going with..." - he counted silently - "...Rodney and Blessing."

"And that leaves Freedom and Promise for Tino."

Each winner was handed the leashes of his prizes and off they went, while Kur returned to free me from the bed. I departed shortly after.

- * -

Loum led both of his captives inside, standing Faiz in a corner and fitting him with a blindfold.

"Just today," Loum gloated, "you're all mine."

Rui's eyes showed no expression, but Loum thought he detected a smirk under the thick muzzle. Well, he thought, that would go away soon enough.

He picked a straitjacket from the supplies and unlocked Rui's handcuffs and leg shackles. Rui put his arms out in front of him unbidden, and Loum slid the jacket on, then closed the buckles at the back, pulling the straps tight. He applied the bottom straps that would prevent slipping it off over his head.

The arms were not yet fixed in the traditional way, and instead, Loum picked up a number of ropes and began weaving a harness around Rui's body. A ring of rope trapped his penis, which had begun to rise, in its erect state; another tie spread his checks.

When he seemed happy with the harness, Loum pulled the sleeves through the center strap and yanked them tight, attaching them at the back and using the extra buckles to make the contraption inescapable.

Rui watched as Loum wrapped ropes around his upper thighs, a thinner one tied cruelly around his balls. This latter rope was fed through a pulley on the floor, then one in the ceiling using a handy stepladder, and left dangling for the moment.

Loum placed a chair behind Rui and sat him down on it, then connected the dangling end of the rope to the harness behind his back. He attached more ropes to the ones encircling his upper thighs and tied them off to the floor.

Then he removed the chair, immediately putting strain on Rui's thighs as he was perched in a precarious position. Any movement would tug on his balls, and the ropes made it so getting up or hunkering further down was impossible.

Rui grunted, but Loum was far from done. A blindfold ensured he would not see what was coming next.

He turned his attention to Faiz, unlocking one side each of the hand- and leg cuffs as well as removing the earplugs. Next, he simply picked him up and placed him on Rui's lap, making him hug his husband with arms and legsm then quickly reattached the cuffs to trap him in that position. The added weigt was clearly causing Rui problems, but there was nothing he could do. Loum spread Rui's precum around his cock, then carefully maneuvered Faiz onto it, immobilizing him in yet another way.

Loum mounted a butt plug on a tripod while Rui was fighting not to pull his testicles off. He placed it under Rui, lubed it up, then slowly turned the crank to impale Rui on it. He grunted in distress until the widest part was past, then the remainder disappeared quickly.

"Feel free to rest on there when you can't handle it anymore!"

It was just as well that Rui's reply was incomprehensible.

He removed both blindfolds and muzzles, reaching into each mouth and adjusting the dental gags to force them open wider. Both had to watch as he picked up the double-ended gag Kur had furnished the night before.

"Let's see how you like our dicks."

One rubber penis disappeared into Rui's mouth, the other into Faiz's, and Loum buckled the straps behind their necks. The blindfolds went back on.

He patted Rui's head condescendingly. "I'll let you go once you've come."

Rui was breathing heavily and covered in sweat from the stress position. Any adjustment pulled on his balls, moved the plug in his own ass, and his penis inside Faiz's. And yet, that was his only chance at freedom.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I mean damn, Loam certainly started this off interestingly. Grant you, Rui and Faiz basically jumped him at the house and brought him and Warm to the camp all nice and bound but is he forgetting Rui will most likely get his turn again? Rui would most likely up the predicament bondage at that point on Loam 😈. But maybe that's what Loam wants 😅

Yet again creative!!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Complex, isn't it?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Quite a painful setup, well maybe it's a little pleasurable too :lol: Keep these creative positions coming
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Devious as ever but at least Rui and Faiz are still together. Looks like Rui is about to get quite a workout.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86, Loum strikes me as the "pleasure now, consequences later" type. Who knows, maybe he'll continue to be lucky. As @Xtc said, "quite complex".

@Pup Wingletang, you know he's been itching to have another go at Rui. And @Wedgieboy69 and @Guardianbound, he may be the most primally sex-driven of anyone in the group, but he's not usually a complete monster without a couple of escalations.

Next time, we'll see what else he has in store for the two, then focus on a different member of the lucky tops-for-the-day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic