Bondage-Land M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

I smell an unplanned interruption from an unsuspecting victim. Great update.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

KCMand wrote: 6 months ago I smell an unplanned interruption from an unsuspecting victim. Great update.
Thank you! Perhaps you are right! ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That is a nice cliffhanger at the end.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago That is a nice cliffhanger at the end.
Thank you, glad you liked it! :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Definitely, great cliffhanger.

Interesting use of the tape. I know it's a thing, but not a thing I've ever written in on my own stories. But I like it, adding to the helplessness.

Enjoying this, keep it up :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

RopeBunny wrote: 6 months ago Definitely, great cliffhanger.

Interesting use of the tape. I know it's a thing, but not a thing I've ever written in on my own stories. But I like it, adding to the helplessness.

Enjoying this, keep it up :D
Thank you! I quite like the taping up of the fingers, its like pre-empting what the captive will do to escape and putting a stop to it. Almost like keeping one step ahead.

Thank you, glad you like it and next part shouldn’t hopefully be too far away! :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really enjoying this story.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Dpsiic wrote: 6 months ago Really enjoying this story.
Thank you! Glad you like it :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Staring back at me from the doorway was a blonde woman in her mid twenties. I stared back at her. The security guard in her chair tie looked at me, then the woman in the door and floated between the two of us. Not a sound between the three of us was made at first. Neither of us expecting what we saw, despite the very reason for this place existing.

“Who are you?” I asked finally unsure what type of reaction i might receive.

The woman was quite short in height, roughly 5”1 but had a toned figure. Her large round breasts bulged under her black turtle neck jumper. On her bottom half she wore a short black skirt, tan pantyhose and some knee high leather boots.

“i could...ask you the same thing.” She answered, her voice drifting off towards the end of her sentence. She was acting as if she didn’t know what to do about what she could see. Meanwhile there was a loud thump as the security guard moved the chair up and down. “MPPPPPPPHHH MPPPPHHHH” she shouted although muffled, trying to create a sense of urgency.

Taking the hint i pulled out my weapon, hoping to speed things up a little. She gasped and raised her hands in the air.

“Please...don’t. I won’t say anything....” she began to plead although, due to the nature of this fantasy world, I was unlikely to accept that proposition.

“Shut up. Get in here. Now!” I instructed. She edged her way in.

“My-my name is Emma. I’ve been manager of the hotel for barely a week. Wh-what is it you want?” She trembled.

“You can start by removing your boots...and hurry. I haven’t got all day!” I barked.

Seemingly not wanting to argue with me, she reached down and unzipped her left, followed by her right boot before stacking them neatly together next to her.

“Good. Now skirt and jumper.” I further instructed as she hesitated. She then did as i asked removing her skirt next followed by her jumper exposing her black bra and panties underneath.

“Hmm much better...but not there yet. Everything else off!” I smirked as she had given up hesitating now and instead hurried to unfasten her bra, slide her pantyhose off and finally slip her panties down her legs.

“Oh wow...” i complimented for a moment as i scanned her body up and down. Instinctively she tried to cover her breasts.

“Pick up your panties, ball them up and stuff them in your mouth.” I requested next.

“WHAT? No way” she gasped.

“Do it!” I re-affirmed tapping my weapon as a reminder. A few seconds passed before reluctantly she did as i asked. She folded them into a ball, opened her mouth and forced them in. She gave a protesting “MPPHHHH” when it was done.

“Good. Now the real fun can start.” I smirked grabbing my bag of supplies as I made my way towards her. I spun her around and pushed her against the wall roughly. Her wrists were pulled behind her back and cinched with rope tightly.

I followed this up with ropes around her elbows, above and below her breasts. I worked quite quick but made sure each one was tight yet as comfortable as i could.

To finish off her gag i wrapped purple vet wrap around her mouth several times, followed by a layer of white microfoam tape.

Then came the twist I was itching to try. I was intrigued how they would both react.

“This way. Sit up on your security guard’s lap” i instructed although it was more guided. She slid herself over the security guard until they were both sat face to face.

“I figured it would be a good opportunity for you to get to know your staff a bit better!” I teased.

Using more rope i secured the woman’s ankles to each back chair leg, fixing her in place. A rope around her thighs to the base of the chair kept the two of them secured to it. My final rope was then secured around the woman’s waist to the back of the chair, keeping them both upright and squeezing their breasts against each other.

“Aww, look at you both!” I taunted. I had two final things to add before i left them to it.

The first involved pushing their mouths together before i wrapped white microfoam tape around them both, keeping them together but with the noses free.

The second involved sliding something between them both which they couldn’t see. They would soon work it out though as the slow teasing vibrations began to pleasure them both.

“Its stuck on the lowest setting unfortunately which means it will take you near the edge but not over it. Pity. I guess you two are stuck here for a while.” I smirked.

A series of muffled groans and moans sounded which caused me to laugh. This was fun.

Wanting to move on i left them both like that, picking up their keys before closing and locking the room. It was time to find my next target.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Amazing.

Brilliant.

Am loving these short chapters, I tend to write long, purely due to what I feel needs doing in each chapter. So it's nice to find these almost bitesize offerings.

Easy to pick up and read. Follow.

Two to a chair, great option. I liked the outfit the newcomer had on.

Speaking of which, the newcomer. For a moment I actually thought she was a fellow player, thought you'd gone that way and was picturing a possible team up, or a talk, or....

Many options.

But great work. Can't wait for more.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

RopeBunny wrote: 5 months ago Amazing.

Brilliant.

Am loving these short chapters, I tend to write long, purely due to what I feel needs doing in each chapter. So it's nice to find these almost bitesize offerings.

Easy to pick up and read. Follow.

Two to a chair, great option. I liked the outfit the newcomer had on.

Speaking of which, the newcomer. For a moment I actually thought she was a fellow player, thought you'd gone that way and was picturing a possible team up, or a talk, or....

Many options.

But great work. Can't wait for more.
Thank you for such high praise! :D

It sounds like that part had the desired effect as i wanted to keep it a mystery over who she was and why she might be there.

Happy you are still enjoying! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Hi all, sorry for the delay with continuing this one. A mixture of the site access issues, busy end of year and lack of motivation/writer’s block meant this had to take a back seat. I actually want to thank @RopeBunny for expressing an interest in this being continued and giving me the motivation to re-visit this. Hope you all enjoy! :) )

Nicola sighed with relief that her meeting was over as she used her key card to open and shut the door behind her. Lucky for her, she had booked a few hours off in the afternoon from the pretend job she had here.

Nicola was a woman in her mid to late thirties with shoulder length, blonde-ish hair. She had a slightly curvaceous figure with her naturally large pair of breasts. She had a sun-kissed complexion which suggested she had recently returned from a holiday somewhere warm.

Her attractive physique was dressed in a smart outfit as part of the office look she had decided on. It featured a silver long sleeved blouse matched with a bright red knee length skirt. Underneath she had a silver bra and matching pair of panties. A 6” black pair of high heeled shoes completed her look as she made her way into the upstairs bedroom section of this large hotel suite.

Despite Bondage-Land being originally a film set, the hotel was actually a real hotel built to house the film crews, actors and actresses who happened to be using the facilities.

Once Nicola had made it into her bedroom she began to undress into something much more comfortable. Her heels were the first items to be unstrapped and removed, allowing her to stretch her feet into a more natural position. Next her skirt was unfastened and slid slowly down her legs.

Her blouse was next as it was carefully unbuttoned from the top down, exposing her large breasts contained in the bra underneath. Once the blouse had joined the other items in the small pile now located behind her on the floor, she unclipped her bra and let it drop to the floor. Instinctively she squeezed and massaged her breasts after being held in their own captivity for most of the day.

Deeming it unlikely she would be venturing outside now she chose her comfortable outfit of choice and some time in front of the television. She was soon pulling a black oversized t-shirt over her top half. A pair of black leggings was soon being pulled up her legs as she she let out a deep breath.

She had not even seen the latest captor in this unusual theme park. The fact she would probably be spending the rest of her day in this nice hotel suite lulled her into a sense of security. After all, it seemed quite unlikely that anyone would burst through that door.

Putting her worn clothes into a washing pile she gave herself a stretch and proceeded to make her way out of the bedroom.

Little did she know there was no chance the captor would be bursting through her hotel room door.

“MPPPPPPPHHHHHH!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice continuation! I am glad you continued this story. The Concept is to good to leave it unfinished. Carry on!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago Very nice continuation! I am glad you continued this story. The Concept is to good to leave it unfinished. Carry on!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed, I have plenty more ideas for this one now :)
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

@Bigballgag1 Hoping you are doing well and so glad you decided to continue this fantastic story. A very well written new chapter and new character introduction.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

KCMand wrote: 3 months ago @Bigballgag1 Hoping you are doing well and so glad you decided to continue this fantastic story. A very well written new chapter and new character introduction.
Thank you! Hope you are too! :) Glad you enjoyed the continuation!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Great new chapter, glad to see you return to this.

Still enjoying the short format, bitesize and easy to pick up. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

RopeBunny wrote: 3 months ago Great new chapter, glad to see you return to this.

Still enjoying the short format, bitesize and easy to pick up. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I have a few more ideas for this in the pipeline so hopefully more coming soon. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Leaving the door unlocked for me was just too much of an invitation.” I teased as my hand pressed firmly over her mouth. The surprised shriek I found quite cute as i positioned her against a nearby wall and held her there with my body.

“Ah come on, really? Its been a long day and I just want to curl up in front of the tv...” she protested, adifferent approach to what i was used to so far.

She let out a grunt as her wrists were pulled sharply behind her back as i began cinching them together with a length of white rope.

“Not my problem. You know the rules here. Besides, you are lucky i’m letting you keep your comfy clothes on!” I answered with a teasing grin.

Soon enough her wrists were finished as she tested them but to no avail. She could barely get used to the first rope before a second was being wrapped around her elbows pulling them together.

“What do you want with me?” She asked in frustration.

“I have a few ideas in mind.” I smirked. There was something about this one. We had a strange sense of chemistry between us despite only setting eyes on her less than half an hour.

With her elbows secured, my next binding to add was a neat breast harness to keep her arms and her back as one. I began with a rope below her breasts followed by another above them. Two further ropes followed over her shoulders to secure it all together.

I moved swiftly on to her bottom half noting her protests had stopped for the time being aside from the occasional huff or sigh.

“Why are you-oh-oh-oooh” she gasped suddenly. Her protests halted by the double crotch rope pulled tight between her legs and cinched off. Just one rope had suddenly changed her mood.

“Do you like that?” I asked smirking at her gasps.

“Its...ok.” She responded as she in investigated the sensation between her legs. “Seems thorough.” She added.

“Well you know I can’t just give you a basic tie. Where would be the fun in that?”

As we spoke, another rope had been used this time around her ankles as i secured them tightly together. Another soon wrapped around her thighs, securing them as tight as i comfortably could without hurting her.

“My name is Nicola. Being tied like this is actually...enjoyable. Perhaps we could come to some arrangement?” She purred, softening her reluctant tone from beforehand.

“I’m not even finished yet.” I chuckled.

The final rope was secured to her ankles before her legs were pulled backwards and the rope secured tightly to her elbows putting her in a neat, secure hogtie. As her legs were repositioned she couldn’t help gasping with arousal, “oh..my...”

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll make a deal with you. I’m going to have to pay a few of the other hotel guests a visit but if you haven’t freed yourself by that time, perhaps we could turn the temperature in here a little more?” I teased.

“I understand. I’ll be waiting...” she purred, practically offering herself to me now. Was she playing her part well? Or was she genuinely this aroused by my bondage. In the moment it was hard to tell.

“Open up.” I instructed as she did just that. A black panel gag with a ball of the same colour on the inside was slotted into her mouth and the strap secured tightly.

“Mppppphhh” she mumbled quietly. I added a blindfold of the same colour to her gag over her eyes. My final act was to secure her big toes together with a length of string.

She was an impressive sight. It was hard not to stay, I wanted to. However I also needed to score more captives first.

I reached into my bag to retrieve something. A large green circular sticker. I unpeeled it in a hurry from its back and stuck it onto the side of her left thigh.

“Don’t go anywhere!” I whispered in her ear, leaving her to wait for the unknown.

I left her room quietly. The faint “mpphhh” heard as i closed the door.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 months ago I reached into my bag to retrieve something. A large green circular sticker. I unpeeled it in a hurry from its back and stuck it onto the side of her left thigh.
Is the sticker new? I don't remember (and haven't read back to check) it featuring so far?

Interesting stuff.

Prehaps something different going on with this one, who was (poor girl :lol: ) possibly even 'off duty' at the time.

Great chapter.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

RopeBunny wrote: 3 months ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 months ago I reached into my bag to retrieve something. A large green circular sticker. I unpeeled it in a hurry from its back and stuck it onto the side of her left thigh.
Is the sticker new? I don't remember (and haven't read back to check) it featuring so far?

Interesting stuff.

Prehaps something different going on with this one, who was (poor girl :lol: ) possibly even 'off duty' at the time.

Great chapter.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! The stickers are a new idea i had in mind. The purpose will be revealed as the story progresses although not everyone will get a sticker! :)
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice addition
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago Very nice continuation! I am glad you continued this story. The Concept is too good to leave it unfinished. Carry on!
I agree. Thank you.
Last edited by GreyLord 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

laz wrote: 3 months agonice addition
GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago [quote=Caesar73 post_id=171963 time=<a href="tel:1705527474">1705527474</a> user_id=1900]
Very nice continuation! I am glad you continued this story. The Concept is to good to leave it unfinished. Carry on!
I agree. Thank you.
[/quote]

Thanks Both, glad you enjoyed! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic