Bound to be Dared (F/self, F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 months ago Excellent writing, @Beaumains. What has Cyan gotten herself into? While I can picture all kinds of things that could be done with pipes and rope, nothing suggests itself as a genre. I will be excited to read your next installment.
Thanks for your continued support and sorry for the wait.

It is not as common as rope bondage, but steel pipes like used for scaffolding can be used as well, creating a quite extreme tie-up. You can find quite a few examples online ;)

----------------------------------------------

“You drive,” Gregory said, tossing his. I barely caught them. Gregory had had at least 7 drinks while I was sober.

“I only don’t have proper shoes,” I replied, kicking the heels off. They had killed my feet all night. Barefoot it was. I sat down on the soft leather, still feeling my sore bum and aching back while pulling the chair forward.

“Did you enjoy tonight?” he asked beside me. He clenched my hand.

I actually wanted to focus my full attention on driving the machine worth more than my student loans. “It was good. Great, I mean. Thanks. I wanted to get into that place for ages.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I also enjoyed it. What did you think of the game?”

Of course, he noted I had only mentioned the club. “It was a lot,” I replied. “I loved the steel beams entrapping me. That was a cool experience.” The steel rods, like those used for scaffolding, were tightened around our bodies, pinning the three of us down to the floor on our knees with a special rod below our pelvis pushing our asses up. The cold metal felt different than ropes or chains. It did not hug or move with my body, and resting against it put my weight on a single pressure point. If rope bondage was Gregory’s luxury BMW with leather chairs, the beams were like plowing through potholes on a wooden seat. My neck was sore. I had had to lift it or rest my trachea on the hard steel.

“And the game itself?”

Again, he noticed I danced around the question.

“I can’t say I would like a rematch.”

Gregory rested his left hand on my leg by lifting my skirt slightly as we left the car park. I had to focus. “But you did well despite losing. You showed a lot of strength.”

I smirked. I had bitten through the pain. The actual game had been a spelling bee where mistakes implied increasingly extreme punishments. Although I preferred numbers over language, it had been unambiguous that my opponents were also no bestselling authors. I had circumvented the ice cubes, blindfolds, and extra cuffs, but that was inconsequential. Although distressing, being imprisoned in front of strangers and having my top removed due to omitting the second s in connoisseur was an immeasurable turn-on. Seeing the man peek at my boobs and knowing they could grab them if they desired was a dark fantasy of mine. I could do nothing.

It had gone downhill fast. All five flogger strikes were more excruciating than I ever encountered experimenting myself. The tickling had surely resulted in bruises as I had been cemented in the metal contraption. Like an egg, too much space and hard edges cause more damage than a soft, tight enclosure when shaken. Misspelling iridescent would make a paddle color my bottoms even more. I lucked out of having a bucket of ice water emptied over my head, being zapped with electricity, and two rounds of nipple clamps. A riding crop directed at my breasts had been the straw that broke the camel’s bag. I tapped out first. I lost. The other two women had endured more punishments, but they affected them less.

“I’m just not as experienced. Sorry. Pain is not my cup of tea. I never understood it. Or well as anything more than a playful stimulant.”

“It’s completely fine. It was a long shot, and you gave it your all. That’s all that matters.”

“But you lost the 100 dollar bet.”

Gregory squeezed my leg harder. “I couldn’t care less about that money. I was prepared to lose it.”

The other two women had battled it out as I showered and freshened up from the ordeal. Afterward, Gregory picked me up. In a lounge area, he and some legal buddies had drinks and discussed a controversial court of appeals decision. Meanwhile, I had been ball-gagged with my hands tied behind my back. It had been completely fine. I was too tired to be social and had been happy playing the trophy girlfriend and leaning against his body. Before midnight, he wanted to leave, needing to work the following morning.

“I’m just bumped losing. I gave it all, but it was not enough.”

“I have not known you for long, but I doubt losing bothers you much. It’s something else.”

“Maybe,” I replied. Having a lawyer question my feelings was not on my bucket list for tonight.

Gregory squeezed my leg once more. “For me, bondage is about the journey, not the destination. It is about emotion: fear and hope, defeat and victory, and surprise and relief. It is absolutely fine that you are not as experienced or have limits that go as far as others. That you love bondage and are willing to explore is the most important.”

I exchanged a smile before focusing on the road again. It was hard to pick my words as carefully as I desired and drive simultaneously. “You could be correct. I believed I was kinky and adored bondage. Now I am discovering I have done basically nothing and am not as tough as I thought.”

“And that is amazing. Why would you be unhappy when a whole country left to travel exists? I know you like being tied up. I have the pleasure of guiding you over well-traveled trails and through any unexplored wilderness. I couldn’t ask for more. Most bondage stories concern first times for a reason.”

I nodded. Gregory went above and beyond to comfort me, seemingly wanting a closer relationship than just bondage and sex. I trusted he was not disappointed I had given up.

At his home, we instantly went to the bathroom, brushed our teeth, and prepared for bed. I expected light bondage at most as Gregory was tired and had to rise early. I was wrong. “Are you still feeling bad about your loss?”

“A little.”

“Would you like to showcase how tough you actually are?”

I giggled in the blue pajamas. I was exhausted but up for a challenge. I loved sleeping in bondage, and with nothing planned for tomorrow, I was ready to test my limits.

“I have a dare for you. Do you think you can stay up all night?”

“Probably?”

“I mean standing still for seven hours.”

I blushed. It did not sound fun.

From a closet, Gregory fetched thick gray socks and a heavy dressing gown with an intricate Japanese-like pattern. “Put these on. It will get colder tonight.”

From a drawer, Gregory got ropes – white, soft cotton – and a pair of black leather mittens. The mittens were like oven mitts, so at least I was not forced to ball my fists all night. He locked them around my wrists.

“Don’t be nervous. You can wake me up if it’s too much. But you need a challenge if you want to redeem yourself properly. You can also call it a night. Your choice. However, succeeding will be a terrific personal win.”

I followed my host to his bed. He tied my wrists behind my back. It was very loose, more connecting the mitts than bounding me. I could still put my hands on my hips. My upper arms got the same loose treatment, and he led that rope to a hook in the ceiling that a lamp camouflaged camouflaged. Similarly, he linked my ankles to the base of the bed about two feet apart. The bondage was anything but tight, but I could not get out: The thick socks prevented my toes from working on the knots.

“Have a good night,” Gregory said, rolling into bed and flicking off the lights. Now the green LEDs of his alarm clock, smoke alarm, and red light from the turned-off TV stopped total darkness. It would not be easy. Gregory soon entered a deep slumber, judging by his breathing. Ten minutes had passed. 410 to go. I was unsure whether I liked seeing how slowly time passed by.

I tried to squat down, but the ropes around my biceps tightened. I could not sit down. Carefully, I pushed my knees against the thick mattress, trying to kneel down. The ankle rope connected to the base of the bed prevented this. I could only stand up, but I could not rest against anything. The ropes were sloppy, but I could not escape. My jaws could not reach a knot, my hands were in mitts, and the long, helpfully warm woolen socks disarmed my toes.

It would be a long night, and I was not hopeful, but I wanted to it an honest try. Gregory was correct: Succeeding would be a personal achievement.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beautifully and skillfully written. You are revealing more and more of Cyan's depths.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sneaking in a chapter, while I was not looking? Geez. :lol:

> Succeeding would be a personal achievement

It always is and I can speak from experience. It is easy to quit, but it takes strength to endure (and that goes for more than bondage).
Like @GreyLord said, a well written chapter.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 2 weeks ago Beautifully and skillfully written. You are revealing more and more of Cyan's depths.
Thanks a lot!
slackywacky wrote: 1 week ago Sneaking in a chapter, while I was not looking? Geez. :lol:
Oops, this quotation might ping you...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awaited the last green digit to move from a 9 to 0, and the little movement made me almost jump. The ensuing alarm screamed louder than I had imagined. It was 7:00 AM. After 6 hours, 52 minutes, and some seconds, my torment was over. Or it should have been.

Gregory turned over and intuitively reached for the button to snap it off. He groaned unhappily.

“Good morning,” I cooed. My head hurt. My shoulders hurt. My back hurt. But above all, my legs hurt. Or, well, hurt. In most parts, I had lost feeling. Only my knees, ankles, and feet still sent distress signals to my brain.

Gregory pulled the blanket off his bare chest and curled his lips as our eyes met. I presumed he was so used to waking up alone that my bound presence changed his grumpy morning.

“You’re still here!” he exclaimed, much more awake.

“I couldn’t run away easily,” I replied, tugging the rope above me with my wrists.

“I’m proud of you.” Gregory approached me and, while hugging me, worked the knots behind my back. After my ankles were freed, I fell down on the bed to feel my body decompress and blood rushed around. That was painful as well. “Let me shower quickly. I am back in 10 minutes.”

Maybe I should have given him more attention, but my body and soul were too tired. Standing for seven hours is nothing close to a world record – it is common in retail and many other industries – but after a day of work and the evening at the Maiden, it had been anything but trivial. The night had been endless. Ordinarily, I was awful at pushing myself as quitting is so easy, but with someone in the room to impress, I had survived my all-time most boring all-nighter. The pay also helped.

As promised, Gregory returned within 10 minutes. He was naked, but I could bury my face in the covers of the bed. I had expected to fall asleep instantly, but a little rush of adrenaline and pain prevented me. He rummaged in his closet room, returning in a neat white shirt and classy black pants.

“You have no plans for today, have you? You could sleep here if you want and then we can have dinner after I have finished my workday. I’m working from home.”

I thought for a second. I wanted to sleep, rest, and recover, but if I could get paid generously while doing so, why not here? “Just sleeping?”

“I promise you can sleep all day. I won’t prevent that. However, I have my preferences…”

I was unsure. “Preferences? Sorry, I am exhausted.”

“Do you trust me?”

That was an impossible question. He did not want to hear the truth. I feared kinky ideas floated through his mind concerning me that would spark me no joy. The curve of bondage had already been quite steep.

“Okay, maybe not. I understand. At least I am happy you hesitate to lie. I promise you can sleep.”

The time to decline had passed. “Uh, sure?”

“Stand up and close your eyes.”

I obeyed and felt a mask being pressed over my eyes, and wide straps securing it ran all over my head to prevent me from rubbing it off, but my nose, mouth, and ears were completely free. It was also a proper mask that did not press on my eyes as cheap ones do.

The man untied the dressing gown and lifted it from my shoulders. The socks and pajama followed, and now my boobs wiggled freely in front of him. “I’m going to be nude, am I not?”

“Indeed. You frequently sleep in your birthday suit, don’t you? No need to feel embarrassed. I would love you to be more comfortable nude around me.” He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “There’s no need to hide that beautiful body of yours.”

Of course, I was just a sugar baby. A plaything. He could have removed my mitts, but he wanted to undress me himself like a doll. I cracked a smile when he squeezed my butt before he pulled down my panties.

Gregory continued by wrapping something around my neck. I heard a click. It was padlocked shut. “Let’s go.” I felt a tug around my neck and realized I wore a soft leather collar locked to a leash. Gregory kept it short, maybe two feet, as he led me downstairs. Going outside through the backdoor (I hope), he clicked the other end of the leash to something and told me to wait. I could do little else and enjoyed the morning sun brushing my bare skin. Like always, a non-restricting collar with a leash made me feel super submissive. It told my brain I would not be calling the shots. A previous boyfriend, the abusive one, used to make putting it on a ritual, signaling his control. Later, the collar remained, but the significance had worn off as he put no effort into the scenes but still treated me like a slave.

He returned with a mattress and made my bed on the wooden back porch.

“You can go to sleep now. You are next to the window of my study, so I can keep an eye on you. If something is wrong or you have had enough sleep, sit up. If something is badly wrong, bounce on the windows. Sleep tight.” Gregory hugged me before saying that he was running late and had to make breakfast.

I imagined him watching me lie down and cover myself with the fleece blanket. The mitts around my wrists made the latter difficult. I closed my eyes and slept deeply.

I awoke many hours later. Okay, that was a lie. I had been messing with the blanket, and Gregory had come in to tuck me in. Besides, I had slept like a rock, considering I was outside in the sun. I did not want to change my sleep schedule too much, so I sat up as instructed. The light shone from above, so I expected it to be early in the afternoon.

“Slept enough?”

“My prince can kiss me back to the awake,” I replied, knowing such things would happen sooner or later. It would actually not be that bad, would it?

Gregory laughed and leaned in, letting us touch lips. Although we kept our mouths closed, I could smell the coffee in his breath. “Welcome back to the land of the living, Cyanderella.” He unlocked the mitts and removed my blindfold but kept the leash locked to a ring in the wood. “I want to get to know you better. Please fill this in. It is 4 PM, so if you take an hour, I have a surprise for you at 5:30.”

He handed me a thick booklet, a banana, and a cup of tea before heading back inside and sitting down on a luxury brown office chair about 12 feet from me, staring at an expensive Apple monitor. I instantly noted he had given me a kink list, and it was long. For each of the 400 or so kinky items, I had to write down a number between 1 and 10 about my experience, how excited I was to do it, and how willing I was. Thus, more than 1200 numbers in total. There was little time to think.

Numbering the bondage positions (all sounded great, but, please, no water bondage, wooden horse, or hanging by my ankles), I moved to the fetishes. Honestly, only a small selection seemed actually fun. I don’t like worshiping someone’s boots, diapers, pain, or something crazy like “knife play” or needles. No thanks. But the rules section was the worst. It was just hard to imagine people doing these things voluntarily. Like being forced to smoke? Seriously? I also questioned whether Gregory should micromanage my clothing or prohibit me from making eye contact.

I barely finished when Gregory returned. “You look unhappy.”

I smirked. “I never felt so boring and vanilla before.”

“It’s okay,” he replied, brushing my cheek. “I don’t like most of these things myself.” He unlocked me from the collar and dressed me in casual clothes: my white sneakers, light blue jeans, and a dark green top. I applied light makeup.

I had not expected to get dressed for Gregory’s surprise. Strict bondage seemed more likely. I would love another hogtie. Any ordinary bondage would make my day.

“Arms behind your back,” Gregory told me, and I complied, grabbing the opposite elbows. With a ribbon, he secured them to my back. It was not a super tight box tie but inescapable without tools or help. I loved it. I could have never done this to myself.

Gregory smirked. “I had not expected you to stay for dinner, so we have to get groceries.”

I reddened, and my heart pounded in my chest. The implication was clear: public bondage. That was even better than a hogtie. Gregory pulled a brown leather jacket over my shoulders and zipped it to my throat. The sleeves were sewn in the pockets and filled with rubber sticks to suggest there were arms inside. A backpack was fastened to the back, but it was fake. In fact, a large part of the back of the jacket was missing, and so my arms were actually in the backpack, avoiding me looking like a hunchback. I turned around in front of the mirror. It was so obvious, I thought. All the hints were there that bondage was underneath. Yet, it covered more than

“I borrowed it from a friend. Shall we go?”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Public bondage outdoor... here we come (not counting the fact she slept outside).
Great chapter, thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Professional grade writing, @Beaumains. The sugar baby concept is very spicy in the context of your story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 days ago Professional grade writing, @Beaumains. The sugar baby concept is very spicy in the context of your story.
Very well said! And I do like the prospect of public bondage at the End of this Chapter!
SarahM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SarahM »

Wonderfully written! I can't wait to see what's next :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic