MISTRESS AND ME F(&M)/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Mistress Is Hosting a Party Tonight

Mistress is hosting a party tonight. I can tell that by the way her Houseboy is getting me ready. I like the parties when I have to be nice to her lady guests and they seem to like it too, especially when they get to take me to that side room with all those soft, silky things to roll on. Perhaps one day one of them will undo my cuffs before we start playing. I wonder if that nice lady will be there; the one who was so surprised when my thingy was still hard when we played our third game that time. It hurt a bit by then but she was pleased with me afterwards. So was Mistress. I like pleasing Mistress's guests. Usually.

It won't be quite that enjoyable tonight though; I can tell. The houseboy hasn't taken my little cage off my thingy and, when I play with the ladies, I am always naked. No, tonight I am wearing a leather garment called a jockstrap and I have that shiny leather harness round my chest. I know I will have to be nice to one of Mistress's male friends. I don't really like that as much. One of them hurt me once. Mistress was furious and I haven't seen him since. I asked about him once when I was just expected to make conversation and Mistress said something about a mysterious accident and told me not to ask again. Then she gagged me.

The wide hole in my gag has been plugged, Mistress's Houseboy said that her friend might want to remove that tonight, but he did rub some different oils over my body and he spent a long time rubbing something cool round my bottom and especially between my cheeks. Mistress always looks after me very well.

It must be nearly time to go because my wrists have just been lifted up close to my shoulder-blades and locked to the back of the harness. Oh, I wish I could cuddle one of Mistress's friends while we play, especially the ladies - just once. Yes, time to go; that special lead has been hooked onto my collar and we're on our way to the salon. Mistress is hosting a party tonight.

TBC
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Ah, another lovely little gem, to round-off my Saturday morning web surfing.
๐Ÿ’™ Love to be tied-up ๐Ÿ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the reassurance.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Mysterious accident.... leaves alot open for our own interpretation as for what happened to her supposed friend but one thing is for sure, she does take care of her slave.

Still enjoying reading these little additions to this tale!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I am sure you understand that what he didn't need to know, need not have troubled him.

Thanks for the support.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ooops! a bit late with the next part, sorry.
Here it is:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I Wish I Knew What's Going On

I wish I knew what's going on. I sometimes wish her Houseboy would explain things to me when Mistress wants him to get me ready for something special. He's not like Mistress, she always explains eventually.

It's confusing; I've had to crawl out of my little room but I couldn't see my uniform, just a pile of stuff that I haven't seen before. I still don't know what those things are for. That great, thick leather belt was much too tight and it had lots of shiny brass on it and lots of rings. The leather thongs between my legs hurt a bit but I'm used to having a really annoying one jammed between my cheeks. I wonder if I shall be allowed something other than my little spiked cage to cover my thingy next time.

I've seen something like those straps that went over my shoulders before, Mistress said they were called "braces" but those didn't have all the little bells on them. They pulled that thong even more uncomfortably into my bottom when Mistress's Houseboy pulled them tight. He said that was called a "wedgie". There were even three larger bells on a thick strap between the braces. Mistress is kind to me, her Houseboy said he could have clipped them onto my nipples instead. He said that really would have hurt.

The hat was really strange. I thought it was good when my gag was removed, I thought I might be fed, but instead I had a hard bar forced right back into my mouth with lots of straps to hold it in place. I could also see the insides of two sort of flap things that stuck out in front of my head.

Once my wrist cuffs were separated and padlocked onto the belt with my hands by my sides, I could see what I was doing with my fingers. I'm not normally allowed that much arm movement.

I was led round for a few minutes but Mistress obviously doesn't want me today because all that leather stuff was taken off me again. Now I'm gagged with my hands cuffed behind me once more and I'm crawling back into my little room. I wish I knew what's going on.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

My thanks to those people who have been following the tales of the little guy.
I wonder how people picture him? No prizes but it would be good to know what images arise in the readers' minds.

Here's his next adventure:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Mistress Went Out Riding Today

Mistress went out riding today. I was allowed to go with her and it made a real change for me. It wasn't easy but Mistress stroked me and smiled afterwards so I must have done well.

I was a bit scared when I was standing beside Mistress's horse; it's so big and it never stands still. I couldn't even move away from it, not with that tether between my collar and the saddle. Mistress said she had to shorten it to stop her favourite hose tripping over it.

The ground was nice and soft underfoot once we'd left the stables; it didn't hurt my feet at all. I don't really like that leather thing that was on my head, though, it looked like the stuff that the horse was wearing. I had to turn my whole head if I wanted to look sideways. Actually, I don't really like my riding clothes at all.

Mistress didn't ride fast so that I could easily keep up and, as long as I jogged along so that the bells on my harness kept ringing, Mistress was happy. She also promised that she wouldn't jump any gates but that was where I came in. With my cuffs padlocked to the belt like that I could push my elbows out and even see what I was doing with my fingers, but it was easier just to lean on the levers to open the gates. It would have been even easier if I was taller. Mistress let my tether out when I did that but she always shortened it again once I had closed the gate. After all, her horse could have broken its leg if I had made him trip.

Mistress is always so kind to me; she takes me out sometimes. I'm glad I wasn't tethered like that other slave we saw, though. Mistress stopped to talk to his owner. I wouldn't like my tether to be attached like that; it must have hurt horribly when it pulled on his thingy.

I'm tired now and, as soon as I climb into my little room, I'll probably go straight to sleep. But, because I don't often get to go outside, I've got so much to remember. Mistress went out riding today
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'm still following along and enjoying these little sinppets. I'm sure there are others too!

As for how our little guy looks, I actually see him as indeed as little, juse over 5 feet tall. I also pictue him lean, and probably also somewhat well toned, despite his cramped quaters, as I imagine him havign a strict exercise routine to keep up as well.

Mind you, even a taller man, 6 feet and 2 inches tall, or taller, would have reason to be scared of a proper riding horse, if said man were semi-naked, thethered to the horse, and with no means of escape.

A nice little fantasy world I enjoy catching short glimpses of.
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As one who was terrified of a horse (more like an elephant that had been given a nose-job) that he was expected to ride, I must agree.
Stupid woman kept saying, "Show him who's in charge". He knew exactly who was in charge. The only laugh we got that day was when She Who Must Be Obeyed turned around and said, "Be warned, we are about to go into a rising . . ." and fell off!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I Don't Think I'm Going To Enjoy Carriage Driving Season.

I don't think I'm going to enjoy carriage driving season. It was alright when I went out with Mistress that first time - once I'd got used to my riding clothes - but today was different. I don't think Mistress would have treated me like that.

I hate that little cart and I don't really like Mistress's Houseboy in any case. I can't stand up in my little room and now I can't even sit or lean against the bars without it hurting. He could have always told me what to do: I'm good at doing what I'm told; he didn't have to keep hitting me with that thing.

I really can't believe that Mistress only wants to use me to pull her carriage now, it's even bigger than that horrible training cart. Who's going to open the gates for her? I can't do it all the while I've got those shaft thingies between my arms and, in any case, Mistress has always said I wasn't bred for muscle. Even my chest hurts where I had to keep pulling against that harness. I've always been told that my only duty was to make Mistress and her friends happy; I'm good at that. Ooo-ooh, I really mustn't think about that; those spikes are digging into my thingy again. I wish my hands weren't cuffed behind me.

That thing in my mouth wasn't as nice as my usual gag, at least I've got that back in now. Mistress's Houseboy kept on pulling on the metal bar to make me turn. I must ask mistress why he didn't just tell me; she sometimes let's me talk for a little while every few days but only to her. Ooow! I really must not lean back.

I did hope that I would get a chance to ask about things tonight but Mistress's Houseboy said I had more training to do tomorrow and the next day and that, in any case, I can't play with Mistress until the marks disappear. That might take a few days after my last training session. I always used to enjoy going outside with Mistress but it's different with her Houseboy. I don't think I'm going to enjoy carriage driving season.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Mistresses houseboy is treating him rough lately. Wonder if she's instructing him to do so or if houseboy is taking on his own approach.

As for how I picture the little guy, I picture him as just that, a little guy. Kind of on the short side. He's probably kept in shape but I also don't see him as being well fit.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Interesting. Thanks for your contribution. I shall keep my counsel for the minute.

The role of Mistress's house boy it a bit ambiguous: he is obviously expected to do his job but how strictly, I am not sure. After all, I am merely narrating the (mis)adventures of the little guy. I suspect that your author merely wishes to make a contrast in the way our protagonist views the Houseboy and his Mistress.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Always a pleasure to read these snippets. I do appreciate the contrast between Houseboy's and Mistress's treeatment of our little guy.
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yes, I wonder what would happen if Mistress passed him on?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Today I Drew Mistress In Her Carriage

Today I drew Mistress in her carriage. I didn't enjoy it much. I couldn't open the gates for her but at least she did give me orders sometimes instead of just hitting me like her houseboy did. He said it would help me to learn.

Mistress's carriage is much heavier than the training cart and my chest and tummy muscles still hurt a bit. I saw another slave today. He was a blonde like me but he looked younger. I didn't recognise him but he was tethered to Mistress' carriage like I was to her horse the other week. It's just that he didn't have to wear those flaps that stopped me from seeing anything to the side without turning my head. He was opening the gates for Mistress. I wish I was opening the gates for her; I thought that was my job. She even stroked his head just like she used to do to me. I expect Mistress would have stroked my head if only she could have reached from her driving seat.

Mistress's Houseboy took off my carriage driving clothes and gave me something to eat before putting my usual gag in for the night. He even gave me a warm shower once my wrists were cuffed behind me again. (You know, my thingy still tries to swell whenever he rubs his hands all over me like that. I wish there were no spikes inside my little cage.) He said that the strange smelling stuff that he was rubbing into me would help with the bruising. I started to feel quite good.

I crawled into my little room and thought that I would sleep well. There were just one or two things bothering me: who was that new slave? It looked as if he was doing my jobs. I wonder if he has been playing with Mistress all the while I was being trained to pull her carriage? He was probably a bit younger than me so I'll bet he doesn't know how to make Mistress happy like I do. Will I have different jobs to do from now on? I wonder if she'll call for me again when the bruises go down. Today I drew Mistress in her carriage.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wonder if anybody has spotted the rules I observed when writing this series.

Ah, well, not many episodes to come. Here's the next one.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This Evening Must Be Very Special

This evening must be very special. I haven't seen all the stuff Mistress's Houseboy has brought in before. It's obviously meant for me or he wouldn't have brought it. I wish he would explain things to me like Mistress does but he never does and today he must have been bad; I've never seen him with a huge metal ball like that one locked into his mouth before. That must hurt!

He's put all the stuff down on the floor and unlocked my little room. You know, I don't even find it awkward when I crawl out of it any more even though it still rocks a bit against the chains it's hanging from. It would be even easier without my hands cuffed behind me, though. Did he really have to cuff my elbows as well? I already can't use my arms properly as they are? Ouch! That's uncomfortable.

I know what that electric thing is. The first time he used it, he clamped my head into something but now I like having my hair cut. It's not like before Mistress bought me; they always used to shave my head and they usually cut me. Mistress is so good to me so I wonder why her Houseboy has put those nasty clamps on my chest. That chain between them is aggravating.

Ah, that's the gag that keeps my mouth open, I wonder if I'll have to play with one of mistress's male friends this evening? No, I usually have to wear that jockstrap thing when I do and I can't see it down there. Perhaps Mistress wants to play with me? Yes! Her Houseboy has just unlocked my little spiked cage! Ooooahhh!! Just in time! It's been so long and Mistress has always enjoyed my thingy, but she usually likes to unlock it herself.

It looks like I have a special costume to wear this evening. I don't see that it will cover much, though, not unless someone rubs my thingy better first. It's like a lady's skirt but it's very short and my thingy's holding it up like a curtain in front. The shiny white cloth is very silky, though.

Blindfold on, lead on, here we go. This evening must be very special.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Xtc wrote: โ†‘7 months ago Yes, I wonder what would happen if Mistress passed him on?
After today's chapter and seeing this comment, I am wondering if that's the direction this is taking. Might not be but kind of seems like he's about to go up for auction. Curious to see just if the evening does indeed turn out special for the little guy or if mistress is done with him!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you are intrigued. Just a short time to wait to find out now.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Xtc wrote: โ†‘6 months ago I wonder if anybody has spotted the rules I observed when writing this series.

Ah, well, not many episodes to come. Here's the next one.
I haven't, so now I'm re-reading to see if I can deduce these rules ...
Open to friendly PMs
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I Don't Know What Happened Really

I don't know what happened really. I was obviously led into that big room that Mistress uses for her parties. I can tell which way I have been taken even when I'm blindfolded, it has happened so often. I usually have to play with one of Mistress's lady guests when my thingy sticks up like that but the Houseboy seemed to be leading me round and round the room.

Some of Mistress's guests made nice remarks about my physique as I went past them. I suppose that's why I had to wear those elbow cuffs; they certainly made my chest stand out. Those clips hurt though.

Lots of Mistress's guests said nice things about me and I don't know how many fondled me. One of them hurt me. Mistress didn't like that and she told him to leave. There seemed to be a struggle but, after that, someone tugged on my lead and I knelt down. I know how Mistress likes me to kneel when I am being introduced so I crossed my ankles and stayed as upright as I could. I don't usually have to stay like that for long.

Someone asked if they could take my blindfold off; my thingy twitched then! It was a strange party, though, they left my blindfold on and Mistress said something about photographs being available in some document pack or the other. I was confused. Then Mistress told her Houseboy to go round and collect something that she called "written bids" so that her guests could get on with their party. I cheered up then; I like playing with Mistress's lady guests. They like me and they are usually so good to me.

There was a little pause and then everyone said, "Well done," to one of the people there.

It wasn't like one of Mistress's usual parties though: Someone pulled me to my feet and led me outside. I was confused. I knew Mistress didn't hold outdoor parties in the winter. Someone took my skirt off and cuffed my ankles close together but they didn't free my elbows and those things on my nipples really hurt.

Now it feels like I'm going somewhere in the boot of a car. I don't know what happened really.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, the time has come to announce that this is the last time I heard anything about the Little Guy. I don't know what happened, really.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ah poor Little Guy. Thanks for the story; it was fun to read the short glimpses into this character's life and imagine all that was not revealed.
Open to friendly PMs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic