Nurse Fiona ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nurse Fiona ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a short, 'stand alone' story that i wrote a few years ago, and i thought that you might enjoy.

NURSE FIONA

Ok, so I’m a complete Petrol-Head and my real passion in the Sporting World takes place on the Motor Racing Tracks of the world as opposed to any form of grass field. But what do I do when both of the Grand Prix Series, two and four wheels, have finished come November, and won’t re-start until March of the next year? Bear in mind that the main one of my Motorcycles, the one that I only ride when I 'want' to ride, as opposed to have to ride like for example going to work, is in winter 'hibernation' and also won’t see action until March at the earliest. Football is the answer to this one, it’s what keeps me going when there’s NO Motor Racing or Performance Riding to entertain me.

And the weekend after the Final Grand Prix of 2019, gave me a chance to sample a Live Match for the first time in quite a while. For my Team, from the City of my Birth, Leicester City, were to play an away match in South London, at Selhurst Park the home of Crystal Palace F.C. known as the 'Eagles.' As this game was the 'early' televised game of the Saturday, there was a fair chance that there could be some tickets in the 'Away' Section unsold. It would mean an early start to travel up from Sussex, but getting up early was never a problem for me. A quick ring to the Leicester City Ticket Office confirmed my suspicions and a ticket was duly purchased, which arrived several days before the Match.

So up early on Saturday morning, I caught the train up to Selhurst Station and I arrived at the Ground about half an hour before kick-off. That gave me a chance to watch the players warm-up, peruse the Match-Day Program, and generally relax and settle down before the game commenced. I was quite looking forward to this contest, Leicester with Brendan Rodgers as our Manager were having their best season since the 'Greatest EVER Season of English Football,' the 2015/16 Season when against ALL odds Leicester City became the Champions of English Football, a few years previously, and as this day dawned were lying in second place in the Premier League Title chase, just a couple of points behind Liverpool.

However Palace are a decent side, with their Manager Roy Hodgson a man of vast experience, so although I was confident of a Foxes win, it was the Home Side who made most of the early running. And, deservedly it MUST be said, took the Lead when ex-Fox, Jeffrey Schlupp, beat the despairing lunge of City Keeper Kasper Schmeichel to put the ball firmly in our net. Thankfully this seemed to wake the Leicester players up and within five minutes young Ayoze Perez restored parity. That put some confidence into those wearing Foxes shirts and just before half-time, who else but Jamie Vardy latched onto a superb Marc Albrighton cross to put us two-one up at the break. An early Goal by Christian Fuchs in the second period gave Leicester a margin, and my Team dominated the rest of the proceedings, a second from Vardy ten minutes before the end totally settling the affair.

So as you can imagine I was in a pretty good mood as I headed towards Selhurst Station for the journey home. And then everything happened so fast and became just a blur. I remember waiting at a pelican crossing, my light turning green and I started to cross the road. Then there was a screech of brakes and thankfully I was able to turn away to protect the most vulnerable parts of my body before the car struck me at about fifteen miles an hour. I fell to the ground, but was able to rise almost straight away, realising with complete relief that I wasn’t badly hurt and no serious damage appeared to have been done.

A female voice suddenly sounded from the direction of the car that had hit me. “Oh my God, I’m SO sorry, are you hurt at all?” I turned to its direction to see a very attractive woman in her late thirties/early forties, and dressed in a beautiful leather suit with a tight skirt hugging her slim figure, emerge from the driver’s door.
“I think I’m fine, certainly everything moves, so I guess I’ve not broken anything.”
“Do you live near here?”
“No I live in Sussex, I was heading for Selhurst Station.”
“Look, I’m a nurse at the East Surrey Hospital near Redhill. I would like to take you there, so you can be checked out just in case, and then afterwards I can take you to Redhill station, so you can continue your trip home.”
“Yes, thank you, I think that would be a good idea. If it wouldn’t be too much trouble?”
“Of course not, it’s MY fault that you need it, it’s the very least I can do!”

Just then a Police Officer arrived. He asked what had happened, but I explained that the Lady had apologised and offered to take me to the Hospital where she is a nurse, and as far as I was concerned I didn’t wish to have her prosecuted in any way. He was happy to accept that, once she had shown her credentials proving that she was indeed a nurse at the East Surrey and I’d climbed into her car, he allowed her to leave the scene. Although Redhill wasn’t too far from Selhurst in terms of pure distance, the journey was all in urban traffic so it did take nearly an hour for us to reach Fiona’s, for that was her name as she had now informed me, place of work. And that gave us plenty of time for us to get to know each other. I found out that she was a widow, her husband dying a couple of years beforehand, naturally I told her that I was single. Of course I was already firmly within her “good books” for persuading the Policeman to take NO action against her, and I began to feel that she was starting to have some carnal thoughts towards me! Make no mistake, I was NOT going to resist in ANY way IF she was planning anything in that direction, but would NOT make any move myself, letting her set any possible agenda.

Despite her position as a nurse at the Hospital, I had to wait my turn at the A&E Department, quite rightly as there were people present who had far more urgent need of medical care than I. And they did allow Fiona herself to attend to all the minor requirements, like cleaning and dressing the small cuts and grazes etc. I had acquired. So it was several hours before we left the Hospital, it was Winter remember so the day had already passed into night. And now Fiona made her move. “Do you need to go home today? My house is very close, I’d like to invite you to stay the night. And I’d like to treat you to a Chinese meal, there’s a really good takeaway just around the corner, as a way of an apology for knocking you down.”
“Thank you Fiona, no I’ve no need to rush home, the house is well secure and I’ve NO dogs or cats that need feeding. In fact I’ve Monday off work so I don’t really need to go home until then. Oh, and I love a good Chinese meal, so you’re definitely on there.”
“Excellent. That’s settled then.” Now she made her FULL play. “I’ve a spare room, but what I’d REALLY like is for you to share MY bed tonight!”
The smile I gave her in return allowed her to relax knowing she’d hit the jackpot. “Yes Fiona, I’d like that very much, thank you, you’re an extremely sexy, attractive and decent Lady, it’ll be a REAL pleasure to make love to you!” With that we kissed passionately for the first time, and walked to her car holding hands.

Arriving at the Chinese takeaway, we made our selections, some rice, Szechuan King Prawns, Chicken with Yellow Bean Sauce with Cashew Nuts and Beef Chow Mein. I’d noticed a small off-licence nearby so while the Chinese staff were cooking our order, I offered to buy some wine to accompany the meal. “So Fiona, do you prefer red or white? I’m happy with both, but can only drink white wine if it’s dry, I can’t abide sweet wine.”
“Couldn’t agree more, I’m happy with anything like Chardonnay or Pino Grigio but I really like Sauvignon Blanc.”
“Sauvignon Blanc it is then!” And happily the 'offie' was well stocked, and had just what I was looking for, so I purchased two bottles.

And then it was back to Fiona’s where we thoroughly enjoyed the Chinese, washed down nicely by the excellent wine. Then it was off to her bedroom for the sex to begin. And damn good sex it was too, Fiona had been wearing stockings and suspenders under that leather suit which she left on much to my delight and we shared several good shags together before sleep overcame us. When I awoke in the morning I could hear Fiona washing herself in the bathroom, and she returned to the bedroom, now naked but clearly in the mood for some more sexual action. Which was fine by me. She suggested that I take a shower, a good suggestion that I readily agreed to. So off to her bathroom I went, showering and obviously performing other “natural” functions involving cleaning out the bladder and bowels.

The first thing I noticed when I re-entered Fiona’s bedroom was that her bed was now covered in a beautiful black satin sheet, with just one central pillow covered in the same material. Then I turned and saw that Fiona had become 'Nurse Fiona,' she had dressed herself in her full nurse’s uniform complete with hat and belt, and of course her legs were again encased in nylon, which I just knew would NOT be tights! She was looking absolutely gorgeous and stunningly sexy! I don’t know about you, but in the right figure, which Fiona HAD completely, a real nurse’s uniform is FAR more sexy than any of the play-type nurse outfit sold by the likes of Ann Summers for example.

Nurse Fiona looked me straight in the eyes and started to speak. “I’ve just been consulted by the Doctor and he is VERY concerned with your medical condition. He has decided on several courses of treatment and has assigned the task of completing these courses to me, Nurse Fiona. Right, firstly he wants to make sure that you spend the whole day in bed-care, you are NOT to leave it ALL day! So, ON THE BED NOW!” I obeyed, I certainly didn’t want to 'put my health' at risk, entering totally into the spirit of Fiona’s game. She walked up to the top left hand corner of the bed, grabbed my left arm, and reaching into one of the large pockets of her uniform pulled out a bandage. Which, believe me, makes a good bondage rope substitute! Coiling the bandage around my wrist, tying it into a tight, but not TOO tight, coil. This was then tied around the outer bed-post of the solid and secure bed-frame, coiled and tied around my hand and again around the bed-post. That arm was going NOWHERE, the 'bandage bondage' was totally secure and inescapable, especially as just over a minute later Nurse Fiona had bound my right arm to her bed in the same manner. Now I belonged entirely to her sexual desires and her bed!

“Next the Doctor informed me that he was VERY concerned by your seemingly poor blood flow through your feet and lower legs and has ordered me to cover them to prevent them getting cold!” Which to my utter delight meant that she put me into another of her sets of stockings and suspenders! She took her time over this, teasingly playing with my balls and penis as she did so, but NEVER to my intense frustration, to the point of no return. Once stocking had met suspender, two more bandages completed the spread-eagled bondage of my body to the 'Hospital' bed!

My 'nurse,' who of course was now also my captor climbed onto the bed and knelt between my bound legs. During this move, she removed her nurse’s hat and threw it aside. The belt to her uniform was now undone, and she pulled the uniform apart, revealing the fact that she wore NO knickers, and her stockings were now attached to the suspenders fitted to a REALLY sexy basque! Before long that was ALL she wore, the uniform followed the hat in being tossed onto the floor. Cupping my balls in her hands she recommenced her 'diagnosis' report. “Now this is the area of your body that gives the Doctor his biggest concern. He orders a course of SEX! SEX! and more SEX! He orders that said SEX is to be VERY frequent and vigorous in nature, in other words COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! He has told me that I am to shag you senseless and keep you at it again and again and again, until you can take NO more and beg me to stop and for me to show you mercy. Which he says I MUST NOT show you any of, instead I’m to laugh at the idea and demand even more SEX from you and that I am to shag you yet again. Remember just as he wants you to be, you ARE totally in MY hands, utterly in MY power and completely under my control! And I am do to you precisely WHAT I want, HOW I want and for AS LONG as I want to you, with you unable to stop me in any way whatsoever! Please believe me I fully intend to follow the 'Doctor’s Orders' absolutely!” She moved in to initiate a REALLY long and passionate kiss, and I knew that I was in for a really exhausting but totally exciting and exhilarating day in the 'care' of Nurse Fiona and had NO doubts of either her intention or ability to carry out the 'Doctor's orders!'

There was one more of those to follow however. Reaching under the pillow my captor withdrew a blindfold. “He is also concerned about your eyes, and has ordered me to protect them, so you WILL see absolutely NOTHING as I shag you!” And my world very shortly became completely black as my 'nurse' placed said blindfold over my eyes.

“So now your treatment begins, as you are now utterly and completely in the.....” pausing to initiate another long kiss, and finishing upon the termination of said kiss,

“CARNAL CARE OF NURSE FIONA!”

Let the games begin!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A sweet little tale, told in your inimitable style. Well done.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic