A Quick Valentine Story (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Quick Valentine Story (F/M)

Post by Noire »

This is a little story I wrote back in February for my girlfriend! I haven't really been active on the board but might be getting back into it (no promises). I haven't really been to active on the boards, but I remembered that I wrote this so I wanted to share this quick little write. This story isn't going to be for everyone but please enjoy as its very different than the other story I was writing (bondage academy, I posted a new part today as well!) Quick little explanation, the first little dialogue about reddit is because we met on reddit and we still both laugh at that.

I glance over at the clock, “6:20.” Knowing I only have 10 more minutes before you come home, I hurriedly begin setting the table, placing a white cloth over the table, before placing 2 clean plates on the table on opposite ends of the small table, clean cutlery and a small candle right in the center. Looking over the table, making sure everything is absolutely perfect, the black candlestick holder contrasting the white table cloth. The cutlery and plates were cleaned perfectly and aligned with exact precision. The wine glasses clean and shiny, without even a smudge, to where my reflection could even be seen on the glass. I return to the stove to add the finishing touches to our dinner. A fresh squeeze of lemon juice goes in with a handful of parsley to follow. As I toss the pan around to evenly distribute the parsley, I smile and think back about how happy you make me.

“Fucking reddit,” I say to myself out loud before laughing and looking at the clock. “6:25”

I go through a complete mental checklist in my head before cleaning up any remaining cutlery, bowls, and cutting boards that I used to prepare the dish. Placing it all on the drying rack once they’re all clean. I grab the large loaf of garlic bread waiting in the oven,cutting it into more manageable bite sized pieces, before placing it in the center of the dinning table. I grab the large pan with the lemon shrimp scampi and place it on the table with a serving fork closeby. I light the candle and immediately smell the hint of lavender from the candle. I dim the lights before looking back at the clock.

“6:28” I wash my hands, picking off any leftover crumbs under my nails and freshen my appearance one last time, before taking off my apron and heading to the front door. I reach into one of my pockets and withdraw the key locking my outfit on me and a small handwritten note. I place the both of them on the small table that we keep close to the door. I go into the toy box and grab the purple satin sleep mask you bought for me since you love the color purple. I place it gently and carefully over my eyes making sure not a speck of light enters my eyes. Once, my vision is taken completely from me, I get on my knees and wait patiently in front of the door.

My brain is racing with excitement, triple checking everything has been done to perfection, cleaning all the toys, cooking the meal, preparing the bedroom with candles and our favorite shackles.

I hear the door rattle as you insert the key. I instinctively put my hands behind my back. My wrists touching together imagining myself held together by your delicate ropes.

You open the door and I hear you take your shoes off before closing the door. Although I can’t see you, I feel your gaze on me and my heart begins racing and I begin straining in my cage down south. Without saying a word, I hear you open the note I left you on the table before I hear you pocket the key.

I feel you approach me and bend down, grabbing my head and forcibly begin making out with me assaulting me with your tongue. I resist moving and maintain my position, keeping my hands behind me and savoring the bliss from your lips.

You giggle and whisper, “ You’re such a good boy, I can’t wait to pounce on you later, hehe. Thank you for making dinner!” With one quick peck on my cheek. I feel you reach around my head as you pull the blindfold off my eyes and I’m greeted by you, my beautiful goddess. I lock eyes with your beautiful brown eyes before you attach a leash to my collar and stand me up. I can feel the vigor and see raw passion in your eyes as you inspect me. Your eyes wanders up and down at me in my black silk maid dress. Almost like a tiger eying its prey. You walk around me and stand behind me and tug on the padlock that is keeping me captive in this outfit. I blush profusely keeping my eyes pointed to the ground before you reach around and reach for my balls.

“Maybe, if you keep being such a good boy for me, I will unlock this dress from you and this cage.” You whisper in my ear with one hand on my balls, and one hand on the key around your neck. The key to my chastity cage. I moan quietly and nod my head.

Then I feel a gentle tug lead me into the kitchen where you unclip the lead and sit down on the chair that I already pulled out for you. Once you’re comfortable, I push the chair in for you before I grab the serving fork and your plate before serving the delicious and fragrant pasta in front of you and then doing the same for my own plate. I then headed to the cabinet to grab the grape juice. Knowing that you’re not into alcohol, I grabbed the sweetest and most fragrant grape juice I could find at the store. I pour a decent amount into both of our glasses. I place the grape juice back on the counter before retreating to the seat across from you.

You smile and say thank you. We clink our wine glasses together for a toast before we feast. Dinner goes smoothly, we chitchat and go back and forth about our day.

As you dab your lips with a napkin and finish the last of the grape juice, you stand up and walk toward me before standing me up. You embrace me, holding me tightly.

“My maid is soooo good at cooking. I’m so privileged to share such an amazing dinner with my favorite maid in the whole wide world. Thank you so much! My good boy.”

Your tone changes, “I’m going to freshen up but when I’m done, I want that ass in the bedroom. I’m hungry for something else” as I feel you reach down and tug at my cage. You smack my ass gently but firmly before walking to the bathroom.

I hurriedly clean all of the plates and cutlery we use, placing them on the drying rack before I head to the bedroom. The leather straps attached at the foot and head of the bed waiting for me just as I had left them.

I hear the water run as I hurriedly go to retrieve the blindfold that I wore earlier and several padlocks that will be affixed to the leather cuffs. Before I jump into the deliciously silky prison that awaits me. I light several of the same candles with the hint of lavender before turning off the light. I gently slide myself into our large queen sized bed, the deep wine red colored satin sheets sliding across my equally as silky maid outfit. I look at the mirror and see myself, the black dress contrasting the beautiful vibrant red of the sheets. I place my legs into the cuffs and snap them firmly over my ankles, and then attach the padlocks ensuring that I won’t be able to escape. I do the same with my right hand and lock the padlock on before I place the key on the tableside to the left. I place the blindfold snugly over my eyes before I feel around in the darkness to the cuffs. I take one last deep breath, my cock straining against the cage.

“Click,” my left hand goes into the leather strap. I’m left deliciously spread eagle waiting for you, my queen, my goddess, to return. I hear the water turn off, and a little while after, the door opens.

Not a word is said, as I hear you approach me. You grab one last padlock and apply it to my left hand.

“What a fucking good boy,” I hear you say before I feel your weight on the bed. Then I feel you on top of me, your hands pushing down on my wrist, pinning my already bound hands as if you were a wrestler.

“You deserve a reward for today. BUT I’m going to ruin you, my sweet boy, before you finally get that reward. I want to make you squirm, beg me for release. I want to see your face give the cutest most desperate look you can give me.” I feel your feet poke my cage.

I begin blushing madly, my face red as a tomato.You grab both my hands and interlock our fingers together before squeezing.
“The scene ends when you say red good boy, and if you cant talk.” you chuckle for a second. “Snap your fingers.”

You let go of my hand and I feel you give me a quick peck on my forehead.

The assault on my body begins, I feel your head rest against my left arm and ear as you begin your sweet whispering to me. Alternating between English and Spanish as I squirm against the straps that keep me affixed to the bed. One hand goes straight to playing with my hair. While your other hand pulls up my dress and you begin playing with my caged balls, gently massaging them. You glide your hands all over my body, rubbing me everywhere giving equal attention and loving all over. Drawing circles around my nipples, delighting in my moans and my squirming.

“Do you think you earned a day out of the cage, my boy?” I hear you whisper.

As I try to contain my moans, I slowly open my mouth to answer, I feel you release your on grip my balls and you gently but firmly place it over my mouth.

“Shhh, you don’t need to talk to answer that question,” as you stick your finger in my mouth. “You should know exactly what to do with that mouth of yours.” You shift positions and then sit on top of me facing away from my face, your strong thighs gently squeezing the sides of my head.

I need no invitation to begin lapping at your womanhood. I feel you shake a bit before your hands begin playing with my nipples. You give me a strong and firm squeeze to my nipples through the maid outfit. As I feel my nipples harden you start rolling them through the silky fabric of my dress and I feel your skilled fingers move them around, massage them, and stimulate me to where I’m moaning continously as I simultaneously lap at your clit.

When I think that’s all, I feel you bend forward and begin licking my penis through the cage while still playing with my nipples. This blissful torture continues for a while as I feel more and more pre cum ooze off my penis. My brain turns into gush, my head becomes lightheaded, and the blackness of the blindfold somehow gets darker as I feel all the skill of your mouth and hands. You shake more and more before pushing down even harder against me until you let out a moan and then a cry before I hear your ragged and frantic deep breaths. As I slow my lapping of your clit to a stop, I feel your left hand grab one of my hands and squeeze it. I squeeze back re affirming that I’m okay.

I feel you stand up and then I hear you ruffling around in our toy chest looking for something. You sit on top of me this time, I can feel the heat of your womanhood close to my caged cock. I hear the sound of tape being ripped, before I feel a strip being placed over my lips.

“Hehe, I need to protect my good boy’s mouth, I have to keep it closed unless its being used, wouldn’t want you to catch flies or something.” you giggle as I feel you press your hands against the tape making sure it spreads perfectly across my lips.

“I think one more orgasm will suffice, what do you think?” And then I hear the low buzzing sound of your favorite vibrator. You plant your clit next to my caged cock and place the vibrator between us holding it in place so I can feel it rattle and shake me in my cage.

You and I both begin moaning. With one hand guiding and holding the vibrator so it is on us both, with your other hand you grab my right hand and hold it tight as you buck up and down with the vibrator grinding away at the both of us.

I begin trying to plead with you to let me out through the layer of tape covering my mouth. Squirming under you and moving my head left to right.

“Plmmphh Lmmhh mhphhh cmmpphh” (Please leeet mee cuuumm) I ask.

“I couldn’t quite catch that, please leave a message after the beep.” You say playfully.

I could almost feel you smirk, as you scoot back a bit and take the vibrator with you to finish yourself off still while holding my hand. I thrust upwards trying to find where the pleasure of the missing vibrator went to no avail.

I hear your ragged breath, panting louder and louder until finally one final shriek and then a loud sigh of contentment. I hear the buzzing sound finally turn off.

I feel you stand up and tap my nose. And you say, “Beep! Hehe”

“Whew! I’ll be right back, let me get some juice, I would offer you some but I don’t think you can have any.

You kiss my cheek and say that cheesy sentence,”Don’t go anywhere!”

I roll my eyes and moan loudly to complain before I hear you open and close the door. I’m alone with my thoughts now wondering what I got myself into.

“Will Miss come back soon? Will Miss please let me cum. Is Miss going to take the cage off? Is Miss going to peg me?” I don’t know how long I laid there waiting, probably no more than 5-10 minutes but my thoughts were interrupted with the door being opened.

I let out a big moan.

“Man this juice is great, did you get it at the store across the street? Are you sure you don’t want any?” You say teasingly.

I whimper and moan trying to get you to feel sorry for me and let me cum.

“Do you need something?” You say calmly as you stroke my hair.

I try my best to gesture and point at my penis with my hands.

“What do you want me to do with that?” You said with an innocent tone.

I begin pleading and moaning. Bucking my hips and squirming as much as the restraints would let.

“Oh god, you’re so cuteeee as you wrap both your hands around my head. Fineee, I guess you earned it.”

I try and thank you through the gag as I bob my head excitedly up and down.

You don’t play around, with experience you expertly take the cage off my penis and you begin stroking it. It doesn’t take long for it to become fully engorged.

I feel the cold lube being applied to my penis

“I’m pretty sure with how wet you are, you probably don’t need any, but I’ll just add some just in case.” You chuckle as you move your hands up and down. I feel your head next to my ear again and you whisper

“Baby, feel free to cum whenever you need to, you’ve done such a good job today with the dinner and tonight. You are my good boy, my sexy maid, my personal pet and toy, and the best boyfriend in the world.”

I moan and nod approvingly.

You jump on my cock and position yourself. You grab both my hands and begin rocking my world. You start moving up and down and I try to match you as much as I can with my thrusting . It doesn’t take very long for me to blow my load due to all the teasing beforehand and how turned on I was.

“Good job, my good boy.” I feel you cup my chin.

I feel you get up and I feel a warm cloth clean my genital area and penis. I hear you wipe yourself down before I feel you gently pull the tape off. You kiss me one more time and then I feel the blindfold loosen across my face.
“How was that?”

It takes me a second to adjust to the dim light of the candles as I breathe a huge sigh of contentment.

“You fucked your maid real good, Miss!” We both break out laughing.

“Thank you so much for playing with me!” I say with a huge grin spread across my face.

“No thank you!” You reply with the same enthusiasm and wide grin that I have.

You hold my still bound form for a little bit longer before you finally release me. And I give you the big hug I’ve been waiting to give you all day. We laugh, smile, and just talk about the day and how lucky we are to have found each other.

Eventually, we hop off the bed, and you unlock my maid outfit and we run a quick shower before retreating to the bed. You blow out the remaining candles as I grab my favorite blindfold and pop it over my eyes. As we both drift away, I feel you grab me tight, your little spoon.

Eventually I wake up, darkness still greets me but I feel extremely well rested. As I try to reach for my blindfold I feel my arms and legs conjoined together and my chastity cage is resting nice and snugly against my penis again.

I feel you pull my sleep mask off again before popping a ball gag into my mouth.

“It’s Saturday baby! I thought you might need some more rest so I thought I’d help you rest a bit more hehe.” You say as you position yourself next to me.

You grab my cheek gently as you whisper into my ear. “We have all day today and tomorrow. I hope you survive. My good boy.”

“Ah shit, here we go ahead.” I thought and smiled around the gag.
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by megamega »

This is awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic