The lock box (M/self, Multiple M/M) pt. 2 added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The lock box (M/self, Multiple M/M) pt. 2 added.

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

It was a normal day, or at least it would’ve been but this day the lock box arrived. A small metal box with a four digit code that could be reset had arrived. This also was day 30 of Ryan’s lock up. Ryan is a 28 year old man, muscular, blue eyes, blonde hair, with a killer smile, and kinky as fuck too. Ryan likes to have his dick locked in a chastity cage. But after years of failed relationships, Ryan had devised a plan. The plan was that Ryan would lock his dick up and then order a lock box and place the key inside and reset the code without looking at the code. Then Ryan would stay locked up until he could figure out the code. So 30 days ago, Ryan locked his dick up and ordered the box. And now it finally arrived. In a bit of a hurry and fueled with adrenaline and hormones, Ryan eagerly locked his only key to freedom in the box and reset the code without even attempting to look at it.

A month later Ryan still hadn’t gotten to unlock, in fact he made little progress towards getting the code figured out. The box had right at 10,000 possible combinations and Ryan was only on number 0345. At this rate it could be several months before Ryan got out. So Ryan started talking to some fellow kinky friends and asking them for help but he didn’t want to damage his cage or the lock box. So there wasn’t much the friends could offer other than some support and some comments that made Ryan feel more horny.

6 months later and Ryan still hasn’t figured out the code. Now desperation has kicked in. Ryan is trying over 100 possible combos a day and still not making much progress. So Ryan in a fit of horniness, decided to go to the fire station and see if maybe they would be able to get the cage off or open the box. Ryan decided to dress up because he might see a cute guy there as well. So he put on his jeans, a white t shirt that showed off his muscles well, a black leather jacket, and some black leather motorcycle boots.

Once Ryan arrived at the fire station, he grabbed the box, took a deep breath and said “now or never” and went inside. Once inside, Ryan was greeted by Jake Severide. Jake was just getting off shift and had already changed out of his fireman’s uniform. But saw Ryan standing nervously in the lobby and got curious. Jake is 32, tall, muscular, green eyes with short black hair that’s starting to go a little bit grey. Dressed in jeans, a black t shirt and a black leather jacket.

“Hey, can I help you?” Jake asked. “Umm…uh…yeah maybe, I hope so. Is there somewhere private we could talk?” “Yeah step over here in this office” so Jake lead Ryan into a spare office and shut the door. “So what is going on?” Jake asked. Ryan nervously explained the whole story. “I see. Well let me see the box and let me see your cage” so Ryan stood up and took his jeans off. “That’s a nice metal cage you have on. It fits you perfectly, I can see why you don’t want to damage it.” Ryan noticed that Jake seemed interested but couldn’t believe that someone as hot as Jake would be kinky too so he dismissed the thought. “Alright sit back down and I’m going to go consult with a colleague discreetly and see what we can come up with.” Ryan started to put his jeans back on when Jake stopped him. “No! Take off your shirt and jacket and sit your ass back in that chair. My colleague will need to see your cage as well in case we have to remove it. Don’t move!” Jake said with a very authoritative tone. After removing his clothes ryan folded them neatly and sat back down. “Not sure how I get myself in these situations but fuck that Jake guy is hot and dominant” Ryan thought to himself. And with that thought Ryan started to get hard in his cage.

*authors note: this is only my second story, there will be more parts to this, this is just part one. Any constructive criticism will be taken, please be kind. Thanks to anyone that reads this. I hope you guys like it.:
Last edited by Shadowtied2294 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Great start with lots of potential for more. I love it.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I totally agree with @Wedgieboy69 , this is a very promising start that could has many tracks opens to continoue the story :) Great work @Shadowtied2294 !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I suspect that Ryan is about to be under the lock and key for the entire firehouse of sexy firemen!
My M/M Stories Here
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 8 months ago Great start with lots of potential for more. I love it.
Thank you so so much.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

squirrel wrote: 8 months ago I totally agree with @Wedgieboy69 , this is a very promising start that could has many tracks opens to continoue the story :) Great work @Shadowtied2294 !
Thank you as well. I’ve read your stories for a while so this really means a lot!
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

gag1195 wrote: 8 months ago I suspect that Ryan is about to be under the lock and key for the entire firehouse of sexy firemen!
Maybe maybe not. Have to say I’m a huge fan of yours. Markus and Peter are some of my favorite characters so for you to have read the story and taken the time to comment on it means a lot! Thank you so much.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Pt. 2. Jake’s plan.

Jake returned to the small office with a box which he put on the other side of the desk where Ryan couldn’t see what was in it. “Well I have good news and I have bad news, the good news is I can get that cage off of you, the bad news is I’m gonna have to damage the cage or the lockbox or possibly both. Eddie, Buck, get in here!” Eddie, black hair, brown eyes, tall, muscular, killer smile that anyone would love, walks in along with his best friend. Buck, brown hair, piercing blue eyes, scar above one of his eyes from a car accident a few years back, another killer smile, thick muscular arms that look like they would rip his shirt if he flexed at all. These were the two colleagues that Jake had consulted.

“Eddie and Buck are two of our finest men and my best friends, anything that happens in this office will stay in this office. Now I’ve asked them to help me remove your cage.” Jake said as he leaned over his desk staring directly into Ryan’s eyes. Ryan took a quick shallow breath as his nerves started to get the better of him. “Uh… how exactly are you going to get me out of the cage?” Ryan asked while fighting the feeling that his throat would close up. “Eddie! Buck! Now!” Jake yelled startling poor Ryan.

In an instant Buck and Eddie had pinned Ryan down to the chair. “Hey! Stop! HELLLPPMMMHHHH!!!” Ryan had tried to cry out but Jake and his two firemen had expected that. They had pulled a penis gag out of the box and when Ryan yelled Jake threw the gag to Buck who quickly strapped it onto Ryan’s face, forcing the penis into his mouth and then Jake tossed Buck a lock which he gladly put into the buckle of the gag. Now no matter how hard Ryan tried he couldn’t dislodge the gag.

“Here’s some supplies, use as much as you need. We are gonna be here a while.” Jake said as he placed the box on the table. Inside the box was several rolls of duct tape, some handcuffs, a blindfold, some nipple clamps, and the main item that Jake couldn’t wait to use on Ryan’s cage and lock box, a big tube of jb weld. For those that don’t know, jb weld is an adhesive that when mixed and used forms a super strong bond, it’s near impossible to break.

Buck and Eddie each grabbed a pair of handcuffs and locked them on Ryan’s wrists and then locked them to the chair. Then they grabbed the blindfold and placed it on Ryan’s face. Finally they grabbed 2 rolls each of solid black duct tape, and began the slow process of taping Ryan to the chair.

“Why are they doing this? I just wanted out of the cage and now I’m gagged and handcuffed to this chair. If they had just told me what they were into I would’ve jumped at the chance to do this with them.” And as the reality of the situation began to sink in, Ryan began to get turned on and his penis started trying to grow in its tiny cage. This elicited a moan from Ryan, a moan that would come out more frequently the tighter he became bonded to the chair. Buck and Eddie made sure that every inch of Ryan was stuck to the chair and that every inch of duct tape had been used off the 2 rolls.

“Okay men, you had your fun, now it’s my turn. Leave us and I’ll think about unlocking your cages tonight.” Buck and Eddie both left the room. “That’s right, I have them locked in cages similar to the one you are wearing now. The only difference is they didn’t willingly lock their key away recklessly. But you did, and since this was a perfect opportunity I figured I would take full advantage. You risked not being able to get out of your cage so now I’m going to make sure you never do.” And with that Jake mixed the jb weld and proceeded to cover all the edges of the lock box that opened with it, and then to Ryan’s horror, Jake removed his blindfold and proceeded to spread the mixture all over the keyhole of Ryan’s cage. Making sure to get every piece that came into contact with the lock.

Ryan screamed and screamed to no avail. He struggled and did everything he could to free himself, but Buck and Eddie were smart, they had forced his hands into fists during the taping so Ryan had no use of his fingers. “Now that that’s taken care of, I have to wait for a few hours on that to dry, but while we wait I’ll give you something else to focus on, and with that Jake placed the nipple clamps on Ryan’s nipples, put the blindfold back on his head, pulled 2 tiny earplugs from his pocket and forced those into Ryan’s ears, and with that Jake left the office, put a closed for remodeling sign on the door and went to his office where Buck and Eddie were eagerly awaiting his return.

Authors note: this is the end of part 2, this is only the beginning of Ryan’s torment. There’s also more to Buck and Eddie’s story that will be explored as this story goes on. I have some basic ideas for where I want this story to go, but I’m also open to any ideas. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks again for all the support.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, those firemen are more cruel than I thought! I love them already...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Well, Ryan isn't getting out of anything for a long time, that's for damn sure! I'm definitely interested to know more about how those Firemen ended up locked and controlled by Jake!

Also, thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you've enjoyed my stories! Looking forward to more of yours!
My M/M Stories Here
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Great start! I hope inspiration strikes and there is more to come.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic