Kingdom of Tugonia (M+/M+) *New Chapter 03/09/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kingdom of Tugonia (M+/M+) *New Chapter 03/09/23*

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm trying something new. Let me know what you think in the comments. Hope you enjoy as always.

Kingdom of Tugonia (M+/M+)
Chapter 1

"My lord, we must flee. The enemy has breached the gates," an armoured knight fell to his knees the great hall of Duke Leon of the Borderlands.

"No, surrender is our only option," the Duke said. There was an audible gasp in the great hall, councillors began whispering to one another. "The Bondari would enslave all of us. Please reconsider, my lord. I have already prepared a train to rush us to the capital. We will fight again when we are strengthened by reinforcements, but all will be lost once we surrender," the Prime minister bowed towards the dais.

"The war is already lost Prime minister! How many more must die before you understand," Duke Leon paused, the clash of swords and whining horses grew louder in the great hall.

"I wish everyone well in the coming days. We may not see each other again," Duke Leon sighed, shrank in his seat and began to sob.

Councillors stared at one another, rooted in place, as panic gradually spread in the room. Bondari soldiers stormed in within the next few moments.

Prince Kino strummed his 10-stringed zither as the fighting intensified around him. He already knew that the castle would fall, but instead of spending his remaining time with his father, he wanted to be alone. "So much death, so much destruction," Kino muttered, his music reaching a crescendo. A man burst into his quarters.

"You must be Prince Kino," the man scanned the room and sheathed his sword. "I am," Kino switched to a mournful melody. "Your father has surrendered to our forces. I'm here to collect you," the tall, broad-shouldered man approached Kino. "Collect me?" Kino maintained his equanimity, unfazed by the growing shadow cast on him. "Yes," the man pulled Kino up and slammed him against the wall.

"That's rude," Kino said as the man began binding his hands behind his back. "Open," the man pressed a bamboo bit into his mouth, securing the ropes tightly around his head. "Mmmppggggg," Kino groaned as more ropes were added around his arms and chest. "I think I'm going to keep you as my personal slave boy. By rights, since I'm the one who captured you, I get priority over all others who might want you," the man laughed in Kino's ears. "Besides, I'm kind of a Prince myself," the man flipped Kino around and pinned him against the wall with his gloved hand. "I believe I was in fact rude earlier, I forgot to introduce myself to you," the man grinned from a corner of his mouth. "Nice to meet you Prince Kino, I'm Prince Homan of the Kingdom of Bondari, your new master," Homan gently caressed Kino's smooth delicate cheeks.

Kino was thrown into cage mounted on top of a wagon, his father, Duke Leon, was bound and gagged and stripped nude in a cage beside him. His father's court and the remaining inhabitants of the castle were bound into a long human chain, their necks roped together down the long row and their hands bound behind their backs. "We ride east," Homan commanded, and the slow march back to the Bondari capital began.

Homan demanded Kino's presence on the first night. Guards carried him into a large tent in the centre of the Bondari encampment, where Homan was waiting for him dressed in his silk night robe. Without his armour and fighting gear on, Homan still looked large and sturdy. The 'V' shaped neckline of his robe revealed a hairy and muscular chest, scarred from past wounds gathered over battles fought long ago.

"Come here. Let me check your ropes. Good, I see they've lasted throughout the day," Homan gathered him into his strong arms, forcing Kino to rest his head against his chest.

"I'll keep you warm tonight," Homan said. "I don't need warming, and I'll sleep better without the ropes," Kino said. "Fine," Homan said, slowly untying his bindings. Homan then pushed him onto the makeshift bed. Kino wanted to crawl away, however he did not want to show any weakness. "Are you going to..." he asked. "Not until you ask for it," Homan laid down and put his arms around Kino, gently arranging his hair as he spooned him. "But when you do," he whispered, "you're going to beg for it. They always do in the end."

Kino felt strangely safe in Homan's arms. "What am I doing sleeping with the enemy," he thought. He squirmed his way out of the man's arms late in the middle of the night. He grabbed a hairpin from a side table and walked back to the bed where Homan was asleep.

"I've treated you so well. And yet the first thing you try to do is kill me?" Homan's eyes snapped open. The hairpin fell out of Kino's hands, its point sank deep into the soft soil beneath him.
Last edited by Guardianbound 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well it would seem prince Kino is off to a rocky start with his new owner. How is prince Homan gonna respond to Kino's attemp to kill him? Interesting start, curious to read more!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Certainly an interesting start! Gotta say, though, Kino is certainly taking all this in stride. I suspect that he's going to get a lot less freedom in the coming days after his assassination attempt...
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning! But I was surprised when Kino was untied by Homan...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see another story from you @Guardianbound!
As a fan of fantasy settings, I'll be watching this thread regularly for future updates.

Well done! This promises to be fun.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Red86 Not by killing him, that would make for a very short story :lol:

@gag1195 Will Kino break though? Will Homan succeed in getting Kino to beg.

@squirrel Kino did ask nicely ;) I know some of us prefer more permanent bondage, perhaps Homan will make that happen now ;)

@bondagefreak Thanks! Your comments are always insightful.

Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Awww🥰. Deep down, Homan is sensitive! He respected Kino on their first night together. Can't wait for Kino's punishment!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Donbrown hey there, love seeing a new reader to my stories. Would a sensitive man impose a strict punishment though? ;)

jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Please continue ( with plenty of bondage 😈).
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great start...For some reason I'm reminded of "Krull."

Playing his zither...a hairpin as a weapon...methinks Prince Kino needs to grow a pair!! :lol:

His father the king sobbing???? He may need to grow a pair, too!!! :lol:

But I'm interested in seeing what happens to both!!!

Bound, gagged, nude, and caged!!!

I LOVE this, @Guardianbound!!! 8-) 8-)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 2

Tugon Capital of Tugonia

News of the fall of the Borderlands caused the capital to descend into panic. Duke Leon and Prince Kino, both members of the royal family, were captured; Reports of further incursions deeper into Tugonia were coming in daily; Other cities were at risk of being besieged. Yet, Aron's work continued uninterrupted.

"Any progress in your project Aron?" King Theon asked. Aron handed his King a vial. "This is what I have so far. It isn't strong enough yet. But the war does have its benefits, I have had my pick from the strongest men in your military," Aron said.

"My son Leon was always weak," Theon said, pouring the contents of the vial into his tea. "Your work will help usher Tugonia into a golden age. I will unite the warring states, with Tugonia at its centre!" Theon said, downing his drink. "I need more time, the essence of strong men will only provide temporary vitality. It seems to me like I require stronger stock," Aron said. "Is that what your books tell you?" Theon said.

"The ancients speak of the Conjoined Princes. I'm convinced that I'm close to finding their true meaning..." Aron rattled on, until Theon raised his hand. "Just give me what I want. If it's my soldiers you want, you may continue to do as you wish. I'm feeling younger already," Theon said, flinging his porcelain cup at a wall. Guards and servants rushed in to see the pair roaring with laughter.

"You're not going to scream for help?" Homan said, slowly approaching the frozen Kino. "Why would I? There's no one to help me," Kino said. "Good. At least you still have your wits with you," Homan said. "Are you going to tie me up again? Mppppphhhhh," Kino asked, before Homan pressed his fleshy palm over Kino's mouth to silence him.

Kino felt Homan's hard muscles against his back, warm through the silk robes they were wearing. He squirmed in the larger man's grasp until Homan tilted his head upwards, revealing his pale delicate neck. They stared into each other's eyes. Homan's brown eyes were steady, unyielding, revealing nothing of his intentions. Kino's grey green, rare in the Warring States, shined with defiance.

"Of course I am, you tried to kill me," Homan said, his free hand drifted down to the knot holding Kino's robe. "Mmmphhhhg!" Kino screamed. "I wanted to keep you warm; You seem to want to join your father," Homan said. Kino's eyes narrowed at Homan as he was stripped bare, revealing his slender and lightly muscled frame. "Your father must have given you some martial training," Homan breathed in his ear. *SMACK* Kino tensed as Homan slapped his stomach. "Mmmmphhhh!" the slaps continued. "Shut up. I don't wish to hear a single sqeak from you," Homan reached for a sweat stained cloth, and waved it before Kino's eyes. "I use this to wipe myself off after every battle. It's been days since I've had a proper bath. I want you to have a taste of victory too," Homan smirked. "Mmmmpphhhh," Kino's struggles intensified. "Open up," Homan commanded, pressing the balled up cloth against Kino's lips.

"Nnnnghhhhh," Kino snapped his lips shut. A sniff of the cloth was enough to make him gag. He could not allow that putrid thing to make contact with his tongue. Homan pinched his nose. "Open." Kino turned blue before he made a quick desperate gasp for air. That was all Homan needed to cram the cloth deep into Kino's mouth, making sure all corners were tucked in nicely with his fingers.

"That should keep you quiet," Homan laughed as he prevented Kino from spitting his dirty stuffing out by tying a short braided length of rope round his head. Homan proceeded to weave an elaborate web of ropes round Kino, lashing his hands to his thighs and transforming Kino into a worm on the makeshift bed.

Despite Kino's muffled complaints, Homan noticed a slight stiffening of Kino's cock. Homan felt his own member stirring in sympathy. He hoped that in the soft candlelight, Kino did not notice the effect he was having on his master. That would give Kino power over him.

"Remember, all you need to do is beg. Beg for release, beg for your master, beg for me. I'll check in on you again tomorrow morning. Good night," Homan said, blowing out the last candle in his tent.

"You don't look so good."
"I didn't sleep well last night. Terrible nightmare."
"What sort of nightmare?"
"Sex demon."
"What? The girl you drunkenly brought back proved too ugly for your handsome self?"
"It was a man. He did things to me. I couldn't move."
"But you got off."
"He collected it...."

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So casual with how Homan reacted to Kino's attempt to kill him. Though it would seem these two have a connection already. And Homan is slightly concerned if Kino notices the effect its having on him, it'll give Kino power. Humm, interesting!

The last part of the chapter is interesting. Was this just a dream?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Mysteries, dreams, incubi, potions, political machinations, sweaty gags, intricate ropework, mutual pining from master and slave! This chapter has everything!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Kino is really in a tough spot. Maybe submitting to Homan might make things easier for him but I doubt his pride will make this effortless. And that's without everything happening in the background. That's quite a political intrigue...
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Despite Kino's muffled complaints, Homan noticed a slight stiffening of Kino's cock.
Might we have more of this reaction, as more princes become conjoined? ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This is definitely going well so far!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Red86 I don't think Homan ever felt threatened. It's almost as if he's done something like this before?

@gag1195 We'll see how long I can keep the mutual pining on for :lol: I think we know where this is heading....

@DeeperThanRed Homan and Kino will come clashing with these background events soon.

@KidnappedCowboy ;) you've read my stories. You know.

@harveygasson It's been refreshing for me to write as well. Glad of the response so far to this story.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I wonder what kino and homan look like
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Fun! I do so enjoy this sort of story.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@noarmgr Would welcome fan interpretations!

@Veracity Welcome. Hopefully I don't anger a mod along the way :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic