The Never-Ending Foot Slave (M/M) - FINAL CHAPTER! (November 5th)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! I wonder what Bob and his buddies will do now....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The gods most hate this poor fella. He never catches a break in all this 🤣

I should feel somewhat bad for Shane but apparently in his universe, him and his friends are digging themselves a deep hole so he probably deserves this. Though the insole was an interesting choice of gag. Never in my years of floating around here have I come across that. Totally new!
Last edited by Red86 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

...I wonder.....

...I wonder when the cops arrive and Shane is released, will he retaliate on Liam, and do u think Liam may just like it? :shock: :lol: :lol:

...I wonder when the cops arrive if they will take and <<blame me>>, and have to suffer their fate. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: (we have seen this before when the wrong dude takes the blame....yes Phil stuff :lol: )

...I wonder how and if the cops will meet Nick/Mitch/Zack, and what could be their interaction? :?: if they meet...

Awesome continuation....Liked to see Liam egging on Mitch's use of socks on Shane, and Liam relishing what he was seeing. Great to see Shane with all his junior dom cockiness be taken down a notch....though I think his eventual retaliation will be harsh...just guessing :mrgreen:

Liam's insole for gagging...PRICELESS!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You're back!
socjuc wrote: 6 months ago Liam's insole for gagging...PRICELESS!
I had a feeling you were going to enjoy that ;)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

squirrel wrote: 6 months ago Great chapter! I wonder what Bob and his buddies will do now....
Just you wait! Glad you liked it :)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Red86 wrote: 6 months ago The gods most hate this poor fella. He never catches a break in all this 🤣

I should feel somewhat bad for Shane but apparently in his universe, him and his friends are digging themselves a deep hole so he probably deserves this. Though the insole was an interesting choice of gag. Never in my years of floating around here have I come across that. Totally new!
Haha Destiny really has it out for the main character lol

Shane really is having a bad time right now, first House Arrest, now this. Although, he is getting revenge in House Arrest 2 so maybe the tables have turned?

Haha I've never seen an insole gag before so I decided to write it. I wonder what that gag would be like in real life?

Glad you liked the chapter :)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 6 months ago ...I wonder.....

...I wonder when the cops arrive and Shane is released, will he retaliate on Liam, and do u think Liam may just like it? :shock: :lol: :lol:

...I wonder when the cops arrive if they will take and <<blame me>>, and have to suffer their fate. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: (we have seen this before when the wrong dude takes the blame....yes Phil stuff :lol: )

...I wonder how and if the cops will meet Nick/Mitch/Zack, and what could be their interaction? :?: if they meet...

Awesome continuation....Liked to see Liam egging on Mitch's use of socks on Shane, and Liam relishing what he was seeing. Great to see Shane with all his junior dom cockiness be taken down a notch....though I think his eventual retaliation will be harsh...just guessing :mrgreen:

Liam's insole for gagging...PRICELESS!
All this wondering, just you wait!

I'm glad you liked it, and YES the insole gag. I hope that becomes a new trend. Take note @bondagefreak and @squirrel lmao
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Footsub123 wrote: 6 months ago

Shane really is having a bad time right now, first House Arrest, now this. Although, he is getting revenge in House Arrest 2 so maybe the tables have turned?

Haha I've never seen an insole gag before so I decided to write it. I wonder what that gag would be like in real life?

Is he really getting his revenge? I mean that remains to be seen since he's still suck with that plug gag locked in place. That doesn't even include the trouble he'll be facing from Bob once he finds out Shane's up to no good friends are intervening. So we'll have to wait see see how that really unfolds when Bondagefreak posts the next chapters 😁

It's a no for me since I don't under any circumstances like the idea of being gagged with anything footwear related (I'm mostly dom anyways) but if your wondering, does that mean your volunteering 🤣
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Red86 wrote: 6 months ago
Footsub123 wrote: 6 months ago

Is he really getting his revenge? I mean that remains to be seen since he's still suck with that plug gag locked in place. That doesn't even include the trouble he'll be facing from Bob once he finds out Shane's up to no good friends are intervening. So we'll have to wait see see how that really unfolds when Bondagefreak posts the next chapters 😁

It's a no for me since I don't under any circumstances like the idea of being gagged with anything footwear related (I'm mostly dom anyways) but if your wondering, does that mean your volunteering 🤣
I'm volunteering if it means your insoles in my big mouth ;)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Chapter 9:

In Bob’s kitchen, the three hunks gathered around the table. Bob was sweating with panic and fury. If you’d look close enough, you’d be able to see steam siphoning from his large snout. He paced around the room, head buzzing with things he wanted to do to you, nothing good, nothing good at all. Mateo and Matt looked cautiously at him, was he going to go off the rails? After all he went through recently, it wouldn’t be unheard of. They calmed him down, made sure he was seated, and went over planning ideas again. Bob took a shaky breath, steadied his fists, and decided that the best plan of action at first would be to check for eyewitnesses – neighbours, passers bye, and such.

He ordered Mateo to go and cover the right section of houses, Matt can do the left, and he’d work the cul-de-sac. They got their gear and went their separate ways.

Bob walked down the street to the cul-de-sac, his eyes all around, but for some reason, he gleaned his face towards the concrete. He watched at his boots, and for some reason, he felt weightless, like he was watching his body move while he floated up in the sky, into his memories. He could see the dark grey of the street below fade from dark to light, and eventually into stonewashed cobbles. He remembered when Shane started walking and he’d hold his hand as they strolled down the street. Shane was a small child, delicate even. The man who he grew up to be didn’t exist at all back then. His hands were really tiny, like that of a precious animal, and they’d get lost in Bob’s. One day when they were walking to a local park down by the cul-de-sac, Shane’s hands slipped through Bob’s, and he began to walk on his own for the first time outside the home. Bob’s eyes lit up and his face shone. He was so proud of his son. He made it a few steps before tripping on the cobbles, falling and hitting his head on the stone. Red trails seeped through the cracks and Shane fell quiet. This alarmed Bob, and he felt a sense of panic that had never erupted from him at all before that day or ever since, till today. It made him to sick to his stomach, and he was going to make sure he’d bring Shane back home safe and sound and to make the people who hurt him pay. By God he was going to make you pay.

He carried on walking, remembering. Time felt like an old friend, but he was quickly brought back to the present when his phone screamed at him. Bob blinked in disbelief, before answering it in a hurry, could this be Shane?

He spoked in frantic clichés down the receiver but was cut off by the sound of a brooding voice, nothing like Shane’s teenaged brassy falsetto. Bob’s blood stalled cold, and his voice stunted. He listened intently. It was Nick. He was very matter of fact, and said that he had both you and Shane, and that if he co-operated, they’d return Shane, but that you was staying with them, and any attempt to jeopardise that would result badly for both you and Shane, especially Shane. Bob tried to keep casual but ran up the road, almost tripping on the cobbles. He passed back into the concrete, and up to where Mateo was. He was finishing up a conversation with an elderly woman but sprinted to Bob when he saw his panicked feet racing down the concrete.

Bob mouthed to him to get a trace, as he listened to Nick’s demands. He tried to remain very casual but there was strong emotion in his silence. His face was pursed, and his eyes were wide, almost bulging from his head in an attempt to look around, seeing if anyone was watching. Mateo ran back into the police van and fiddled with the high-tech machinery. With the improvements in police machinery and gadgets, it only took 60 seconds to get a trace on all calls. The screens pinpointed and searched, lines in all direction, co-ordinates on the side, moving fast as a digital layout of the city was moving far and wide in the search of Shane.

Nick told Bob that he wanted $10,000 before he’d consider letting Shane go. Bob kept calm, asking him to repeat himself as he couldn’t hear him properly. When telling him this, He. Spoke. Very. Very. S-l-o-w-l-y. It was going well, but Nick eventually cottoned onto what Bob was doing. He left a cryptic message that if he tried anything like that again, the phone won’t be the only thing hanging. With that threat, Nick hung up, and Bob collapsed to the floor in fear and anxiety, his face white as a sheet, mouth agape in terror.

Mateo ran out the van, face solemn. They couldn’t get a trace of his exact location. Bob began to tear up, but then a fire lit in his eyes when Mateo let him know that although they couldn’t get an exact location, they found the general area – the local docks. Mateo deduced that there’s lot of decrepit and foreclosed warehouses and tenement buildings, they could be keeping Shane and the other one in one of those.

Mateo helped Bob back onto his feet, and they walked towards the van. Seconds later, Matt dashed down the street, holding a piece of paper and a smile on his face. Apparently, one of the neighbours he visited noticed some removal men moving a tricky object into a large van. They needed their services, so they copied down the license plate as the van was unmarked.

(The license plates of Nick's old van)

Bob almost kissed the air as he put the plates into the system in the back of the van. There was footage of a van matching the plates going fast down the highway a few hours prior. It had to be Nick and his cabal of captor comrades. He ordered Mateo and Matt to use CCTV to look for the van as he drove in search of his son.

Bob realised he needed as much help as one could get. He drove to Frank’s first, and noticed the house was silent, unusual for him. He got unnerved.
Mateo went in through the back, Bob and Matt marched through into the front, kicking the door open. Inside the living room was a sight of horror, Frank was roped onto a harsh chair, hands bound with electrical tape, fingers blue from cut off circulation. Decorative pebbles from the front lawn were taped to his bare soles so he could feel the jagged edges pushing into his tender soles constantly. Rope had been threaded and tied around his neck, connecting to a harness of tape around his chest. It’s clear that he fought for freedom and was drenched in sweat as a result. His face was white and weak, starved and dehydrated. If it weren’t for the pair of sweat soaked socks that had been jammed inside his mouth, he’d have died from dehydration. In order to stay alive though however, he was forced to drink Zack’s slimy foot sweat. Frank gulped it up. To add insult to injury, one of his oldest boots were stitched onto his face in duct tape, forcing him to smell his disgusting foot odour for days on end. This was just as harsh as what his friend Greg’s son had to endure a few years prior. Robbers broke into his home, tied up Greg’s son, and his friends in a brutal hogtie, and gagged them all with Greg’s nasty socks that were fermented in his vinegary and cheesy foot sweat. Bob was the detective on that case, and upon seeing Frank, he had flashbacks to the dreaded event. He helped free those boys after 36 hours of hell, of cruel and smelly torture. For a brief second, he thought that based on the similarities, perhaps Nick and friends were the perpetrators. He added up in his head quickly, that if including Greg’s family, he could charge Nick, Zack, and everyone else involved with multiple counts of kidnapping, forced imprisonment, robbery, assault, and in Frank’s case, attempted murder. Bob was going to nail these bastards to the wall.

(Frank's rancid boots taped over his gagged face)

Bob and Matt ran to Frank, freeing him from his tape prison. The tape was so well applied that almost all of his beard came off when they removed the gag.

Frank was ailing, and barely spoke. He let out some brief words about them going to Mitch’s to get their slave back. Mateo entered and got Frank some water as Matt called for an ambulance. Bob had a sudden realization, that if they went to Mitch’s, that Mitch and his family were probably bound up right now…or worse. He had to rescue them.

Now.

Bob and Mateo got into the van and speeded off as Matt stayed with Frank.

They made it to Mitch’s and heard a similar silence to the outside of Frank’s. This wasn’t good, not one bit. They found an opening in the back door and climbed inside. They had figured that Nick and the others weren’t inside, so they lowered their guns and raised their ears.

Inside the living room, the triad of victims were tied up violently to swivel chairs, it looked similar to Frank’s stay in captivity, Zack must’ve done this. Their violence has escalated however. Their eyes were covered in duct tape and more pressure was put into the neck ties. Upon hearing their saviours, all 3 began to cry for help inside their gags. This was of no surprise to Bob, except for Andrew. It took a gag for him to finally find his voice he thought. Bob chuckled for a second as he released them. The room stank of smelly socks and foot odour. All 3 are so different in personality, that they are practically strangers to one another, except in the way they smell, in that regard, they’re well and truly a family.

(The cruel treatment that Mitch and his family are forced to endure)

Once freeing them, Mitch and Andrew teamed up with the cops. For Bob it was about Shane, for them it was about revenge. Even Ethan wanted his own back. Bob and Mitch hesitated. It’s too dangerous they told him, but Ethan didn’t listen.

For his own safety, all four guys dogpiled onto Ethan and began roping him up. He was tied in strict bonds as Mitch clamped his meaty hand over his big yap. Once tied, they forced him into Andrew’s medical gurney. Needing a hefty gag, all of them began to look for socks. However, it was Mateo who was the fastest, and evidently the stinkiest. His feet were rancid. He wore thick black socks that went up to his knees almost and glistened with his foot sweat. You could even see an imprint of his stinky soles through the material. They stunk to high heavens of white vinegar rolled in pickled eggs. Everyone began to dry heave and breathe out their mouths. Poor Ethan, Mitch was tight hold of his mouth, so he had to endure the whole thing. Mateo ripped off both his socks, and jammed them inside, not a care in the world of how poor Ethan felt about it. Andrew mummified his face with duct tape, and off they went as Ethan screamed into his oversized gag that made him gag from the rancid smell and the even worse taste.

(Mateo's black socks that are shining with his vinegary foot sweat)

The four men climbed into the back of the van, like they were the four horsemen of Nick’s personalised apocalypse and off they went to find the men that had caused them so much trouble in such a little time.

(Sorry for the late posting, I wanted to bring all the loose ends together as I prepare for the finale chapters but I was at a loss for how to do that, but I pushed through that writer's block so I wouldn't pull a George R.R. Martin on you lot lol I think it came around nicely and I hope you think so too, now that this slump is over, I should have the next chapter out quite soon. Enjoy :))

@bondagefreak @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @socjuc @Msueta@2 @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Bradstick @Tomat0skins @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Wedgieboy69 @Sockgaggedman @Red86
Last edited by Footsub123 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow such an action packed chapter! I really get a sense of the situation based on how it is written...

Mateo's sock gag, seems a tad overkill for someone who just wanted to help ? :lol: Cruel but effective nonetheless :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@Footsub123 Another great chapter .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Lots of other stuff going on but I can't help but get a good laugh outta Ethan's predicament. He gets untied, only to be tied up once again 😅. While he's pretty unlucky, I wonder how many here would love to be in position 🤣
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

This story is interesting, are you the one who made the images? they are beautiful
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So hot!!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 5 months ago Wow such an action packed chapter! I really get a sense of the situation based on how it is written...

Mateo's sock gag, seems a tad overkill for someone who just wanted to help ? :lol: Cruel but effective nonetheless :mrgreen:
Well you know all about Mateo, he's a cruel guy, not a care in the world. Glad you liked it :)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 months ago @Footsub123 Another great chapter .
Thanks!!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago Lots of other stuff going on but I can't help but get a good laugh outta Ethan's predicament. He gets untied, only to be tied up once again 😅. While he's pretty unlucky, I wonder how many here would love to be in position 🤣
Haha I know, Ethan has it really bad lately. I would love to be in his position haha
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

sock slave boy wrote: 5 months ago This story is interesting, are you the one who made the images? they are beautiful
Thanks! I found the images online - twitter/tumblr/tugstories etc.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

squirrel wrote: 5 months agoSo hot!!
Aww thanks!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Poor Ethan. Roped and freed, only to be dogpiled and roped up - albeit for his own safety - again.
Definitely the high point of this latest chapter for me 8-) Well done, boi! Excellently written.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Chapter 10:

As the four crusaders set out to find Shane, and to make sure everyone who hurt him would pay, you and Shane were in your own personal hell. Inside a dark and dingy tenement building that time forgot, you both were cruelly bound, and shackled to a cold radiator that prodded against your backs, signalling to you that not even for one second, you wouldn’t be able to forget your cruel predicament.

The shackles were cold and rusty and leaves of bronze rust fell off in chips as they scraped against the bones in your wrists. Connecting from the chains, both of your hands were cuffed together with pink and fluffy handcuffs that smelled of mildew and desperation. In addition to your handcuffs and metal chains, steel shackles were fed from the radiator and connected against your feet, one for each leg. You felt like a prisoner being shipped off from a supermax prison, your captors weren’t taking any chances. To keep you quiet, they added more tape to your gag, to the point where the sticky material felt stitched to your skin. Luckily for you, because of the time spent sucking on it, Shane’s socks didn’t taste half as bad. Half as bad still meant rancid, but at least they weren’t toxic now. However, that brought some downsides to it. Since the sweat has been all but completely sucked dry, Shane’s socks felt jagged at the edges, and the cotton felt as stiff as Liam’s constant hard-on at watching you both bound up and gagged. The corners of his pungent socks caught on the roof of your mouth and prickled the skin. You didn’t want to bite down on it, but the heavy duty taped slapped underneath your jaw jammed it shut and made you chow down on Shane’s putrid socks. You felt drained from your time in captivity, and you accepted your fate. You slumped down, and you didn’t give your captors any satisfaction. Some might call you being docile, some might say defeated, but to your captors, you’ve finally submitted, and you were on your way to becoming the perfect foot slave for Nick and Zack.

That couldn’t be said of Shane. Ever since you all arrived in the hideout, and you were both shackled to the radiator, Shane wouldn’t shut up. He yelled into his gag constantly. To everyone’s ears, it was agony. Except Shane’s ears that is, he was so absorbed in his own personal hell, that he couldn’t fathom what anyone else was thinking. He truly had it the worst. Even though you both were bound in the exact same way, Shane was forced to suck on Liam’s rancid insoles that he has worn for years on end, mostly sockless. His insoles were wet, and they had no intention of drying up in the near future. A constant waterfall of foot sweat kept trailing down his throat, with pebbles of lint and toe jam accompanying it. The taste was incomprehensible to anyone but poor Shane. Furthermore, Liam’s ‘friend’ Mitch’s socks were still duct taped over his nose, filtering every bit of oxygen he breathed with the strong, burning smell of his malt vinegar-like foot odour. Everywhere he turned, no matter how much, or how little he breathed, it was still tainted with Mitch’s stinky feet. He couldn’t escape it. Even you could smell Mitch’s stinky socks. They truly were disgusting and the worst socks you’ve smelt in your life before now, although knowing what you’ve been through these past few days, it’d be a shock if it didn’t get worse. You looked over to Shane, rattling his head against the radiator, sending pulsating vibrations and sonic sounds of distress through the air, you saw him trying to shake his head from all directions in an attempt to get Mitch’s black socks of death off his face, and trying to scream into his extremely large gag for help. All he was doing amounted to nothing, he accomplished nothing. All he did was enrage his captors who walked over to him, with the intent of ‘teaching’ him some respect. You almost felt bad for him. Almost.

(Yours and Shane's cruel bondage predicament)

Liam strutted over to him and throttled his face with a mean old slap. His head landed on the radiator and sent a deafening shrill of pain into your ears and Shane’s head. A few seconds later, he turned his back up to Liam, eyes a bit dazed. Liam told him to button it or else he’d regret it. You took a glimpse down and saw another ‘friend’ of his making an appearance. Thank god it wasn’t grey sweatpants season you thought. Shane immediately retorted back into his gag like an annoying brat and got welcomed with Liam placing his fingers over Shane’s nostrils. Shane shook back and forth for 30 seconds as he struggled to breathe. Eventually, Liam let go when Mitch urged him to as according to him, Shane started to make ‘weird whale thingy noises.’ Liam told Shane that he was lucky someone was there to stop him. He gave Shane a cheeky slap before the two guys left to other side of the building.

Once they left, Shane began making incessant ramblings to you from inside his gag. You couldn’t understand him, so he began making running motions with his shackled legs, and tried to do the same with his hands, but dropped it when he remembered that they were bound behind him. After this rubbish attempt at charades, you finally deduced that he was meaning that they should try and escape. You laughed into your gag. First off, how could you both get out of these bonds in the first place? and second off, how could you both get past those four hunks anyway? Shane realized it was futile and piped down.

As this occurred, Bob, Mateo, Andrew, and his father speeded down the road in the police van, Bob driving, as the other guys navigated. They tracked the CCTV footage showing Nick’s van traversing the road and arriving at the docks. It wasn’t long before they’d get their son back. They made a quick stop off at the police station, and grabbed some supplies: guns, body armour, lots of handcuffs and restraints, tear gas and tasers. They were prepared for anything and everything. Nothing was going to stop them!

Back in the building, the captors returned and set up camp to keep an eye on you both. Nick kept watch out of the window, crouching and occasionally peeping his head out of a brick-shaped hole in the glass. Zack was in the middle of doing some lifting on the door frame, pushing his head up to the top. He did this for quite a while and worked up a huge sweat. Buds of sweat kept dripping on Shane’s face as a result from his armpits being directly placed a few meters above his head. The smell was like a cheese counter that had been left out to rot in the sun, and its stinging notes made your nose curl every time the wind blew it your way. This was his 60th lift, when suddenly, the wood collapsed, and Zack felt to the floor like he was the live action counterpart of a Tom and Jerry character. A section of the wood hit him on the head, and he winced in pain. They all laughed before Mitch took him in the light to check if he was alright, if there was a concussion or such.

About an hour later, thinking that you two were overdue some punishment, Nick had the great idea to add another chain to each of your necks. He connected them like a collar and tightened them so if either of you moved too much, it’d hurt. A lot. To further humiliate the both of you, he let Liam and Zack hold onto either chain. Zack chose Shane and Liam chose you.

Liam yanked onto the chain and pushed you forward before he unlaced his trainers and began to rub his bare soles over your gagged face. As you tried to move your head away, he put one foot behind your head, digging it forward, and pulled tight on the chain collar. You moaned in pain before Liam’s smelly soles welcomed your nose. His feet were huge, and they were covered in brown toe jam that bulged from the cracks and stunk. They were extremely wet too, as if he soaked them in vinegar before deciding to torture you. The smell was foul, and the colour of his soles were orange like cheese. They were so strong that your mind felt dazed and confused, especially when he placed your nose in between his big toe, and all the toe jam and dirt got sucked up your nose like you were a vacuum. As you gagged, he asked you about the smell, making you reply, before he laughed at your gagged response. However, you noticed this and chose to shut up, taking your punishment with dignity, dignity that seethed Liam. He expected you to protest and make loads of gagged noise, he wanted you to amuse him. But you didn’t. Realising he couldn’t get a rise out of you, he dropped the chain and left, deciding to think of what else he could do to you.

(Liam's sweaty and stinky feet)

A little bit later, Zack and the others decided to play a game with you. They were going to play spin the bottle, and whoever it landed on: Nick, Mitch, Liam, or Zack, gets to do something with the slaves. They then spin the bottle again in the direction of you and Shane, and whoever it lands on, is the slave that the winner gets to torment. They get 5 minutes to torment the slave, before the wheel spins again, and a new winner and slave gets chosen.

As it was Zack’s idea, he spun the bottle. He gave his hands a lucky rub before bolting the bottle around. It zoomed around – NickZackMitchLiam. Nick Zack Mitch Liam. Nick, Zack, Mitch, Liam. It then began to slow down, and their faces widened with intrigue as yours and Shane’s narrowed with fear. Nick. Zack. Mitch. Liam. Nick…Zack…Mitch…Liam. It slowed even further. Nick…..Zack…..Mitch….Liam….Before finally, landing on Nick.

Nick giggled with an infectious laugh of sadism as he thought of something to do. A lightbulb lit off in his head as he zoomed the bottle around again. He was deadest on who he wanted to pick. It twirled around and finally landed on Shane. He sighed with displeasure which meant he wanted you. You gulped in fear as he walked over to Shane, pulled off his shorts, and draped with huge ass all over Shane’s face. Shane moaned with terror as he struggled to get free. A crowd of cheers erupted as they watched him humiliate Shane. Mitch kept time on his stopwatch. It wasn’t long before the clock struck 0 and it was time for Nick to let go. You watched as Shane’s face was green with horror, and across the other side of the room, Liam’s face had a green undertone of envy.

It was time to spin again.

Zack whooshed the bottle around the floor and all four of them watched as it spun and spun and spun. Then it happened. It landed on Liam, and you could hear a pin drop. He chuckled and looked at you winking. He spun the bottle.

Both you and Shane looked each other in the eye, each of you hoping it was the other who was going to be picked next.

The bottle landed on you. You stared at the bottle, hoping it wasn’t true, and then you looked at Liam, again hoping it wasn’t true.

Liam sauntered over to you and pressed his arm right over your face. Your senses were took over by the extremely strong smell of his pits. They were drenched in sweat and his pit hair was matted down and blackened. They glistened. He took his other arm and pushed your face right inside. The smell made you cough. It was truly terrible. The smell was like if he used pickled onions as deodorant. Even Shane could smell it and he tilted his head as far away as possible. You moaned and spluttered and screamed into your oversized gag for him to stop. He savoured every 5 minutes relishing at watching you break. He got a reaction over you, and he loved it. You could feel how damp his football shorts were, and you couldn’t tell if it was from sweat or something else. This man truly was evil. Because Mitch was timekeeper, he fiddled with the stopwatch, and you spent at least 9 minutes under Liam’s vinegary pits, gagging on the smell and the other guys were too amused to notice.

(Liam's ripe pits)

Once he removed his pits, you devoured all the fresh air you could get. You breathed the musty air of this depressed building as if it were a fresh orange.

Before they could spin the bottle again, Nick took a glimpse out the window, and saw a black police van speeding at the building with vengeance. Knowing what was about to happen, he silently looked towards the door, telling his friends that he was going to use the toilet. Too involved in the game to care, they half-sighed a sign of approval, and Nick slid out the door.

Nick then bolted out of the building, crawling down the garbage disposal as it was quicker, and ran through the freezing streets of the Ontario docks, covered in trash, like a rabid grizzly to escape a similar fate to what he put you and Shane through.

The other guys began to play in ignorance, not knowing that a force of nature was about to burst through that door any second now. The bottle landed on Liam again and you began to pray like crazy that the other spin won’t land on you. Luckily it didn’t, but poor Shane began to tear up as Liam smeared his pits into his face.

BOOM!

One of Mitch’s firefighting Halligan Bars flew through the door, and in the panicked frenzy, a pelt of tear gas was hurled through and sent the room into a cloudy abyss of terror. Within seconds, Bob, Mitch, Mateo, and Andrew ascended inside holding guns and SWAT gear. Bob and Mateo told them to put their hands in the air and get on their knees. On their Knees! They shouted at them.

Suddenly, you and Shane begun to cough, and your eyes watered from something other than body and foot odour for once. Bob and Mateo dealt with the captors, tasing them to the ground, and cuffing them. Zack and Mitch went down with dignity, but Liam burst into tears like a baby when the police announced their arrest.

All 3 were cuffed and shackled. But to add a bit of retribution to the situation, when it came to the gagging, all four guys began to unlace their shoes.

Bob and Mateo took off their leather police boots, Mitch took off his firefighting boots, and Andrew took off his trainers. The smell hit the room instantly. Smelly feet and tear gas wasn’t a good combo, and everyone began to cough immensely.

First on the gag list was Zack. Bob’s face turned red when he saw Zack cuffed, looking at the floor in shame. He knelt down to his level, looked him in the eye, and told him that he’s going to have some fun before he gets carted off to jail. Bob ripped off his white socks that were far from white. They were a mixture of grey, cream, yellow, and orange. By God did they stink! The smell was overpoweringly strong and stinky, uber smelly, like they were doused in foot sweat and man musk. They reeked off matured cheese and industrial grade vinegar. They glistened with sweat and teamed with dirt from the inside of his boots. He rolled both of them up in his hands, having to recoil his face back as they stung his nostrils. Even Zack couldn’t handle the reek of Bob’s smelly socks. He held strong, however. He closed his mouth and wouldn’t give Bob the satisfaction. Bob didn’t have time for this shit, he wasn’t going to hold his nose till he had to breathe or something like that. With his massive hands, he yanked on his jaw and ripped his mouth open. Before Zack could react, both socks were in his mouth and tape was in hand. As Zack began to try and spit them out, Bob simply pushed them back in with one finger and applied at least 10 revolutions of tape around his mouth and under his jaw. The taste must’ve been disgusting as Zack began to shake his head from the grossness of Bob’s socks. If he thought this was bad, if only he spent some time in your shoes. You had no empathy for the likes of him.

(Bob's super smelly socks)

Next on the list was Liam. Standing above him was Andrew. Two jumbo sized socks, that should be enough to put an end to Liam’s massive mouth. He begged for them to stop, to not gag him and stuff like that. But he didn’t listen. Andrew was a brick wall, and begging wasn’t going to work on him in particular. Andrew placed his yellowing socks to Liam’s face and shoved them in. The vinegary smell was so strong that even though it was in his mouth, Liam could still smell it. He shuddered and gagged on his gag. Andrew placed dozens upon dozens upon dozens of tape around his face. Yet still, Liam could be heard trying to whimper through. Not wanting to hear him, him and Mateo carted him off to the hallway as they dealt with Mitch. Liam could moan to his heart’s content out there and none of them could hear him. How heavenly!

(Andrew's smelly socks)

Finally, it was Mitch’s turn, and who better to deal with him than the other Mitch. Andrew’s father peeled off his black socks, still wet with sweat, and shoved them in. Mitch opened his mouth which granted him some leniency in the form of less rounds of tape, but it was still enough to secure his face and press into his skin.

(Mitch's stinky socks)

Once all three were dealt with, Bob called for backup, and Matt arrived with Frank and other cops such as Manueles and Josh. Matt and Mateo took them down for processing. Bob screamed with rage as Nick was nowhere to be seen, he ordered for a county wide manhunt to find him, to no avail. Nick had climbed into a cargo boat, hiding inside a crate of potatoes and off he went to Saskatoon. Once the heat died down, he came back with the help of his close friend Steven. It was this event that made him realize that Steven was his perfect slave all along.

Bob calmed down upon seeing Shane in the corner, bound and gagged. He teared at the sight of him and jumped to release him. He hugged him in his arms, and took him home, everything else fading out of existence. His son was okay, that was all that mattered.

It seemed like everyone had forgotten about you, you were a slave at this point, a forgotten one at that. Once everyone filtered out of the building, Manueles and Josh removed you off the radiator. You thought you were home free finally. Stupid little you. They neglected to remove your other bonds or gag, and within a few hours, you joined their network of foot slaves, passed around to be of use to their sons, friend’s, co-workers etc.

Freedom was never an option for you at this point onwards…

The end.

(Now that this story has ended, I hope you all liked it! Please tell me what you'd like for me to write next :))

@bondagefreak @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @socjuc @Msueta@2 @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Bradstick @Tomat0skins @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Wedgieboy69 @Sockgaggedman @Red86
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It feels very much that the theme of this story is what goes around comes around!

There was a nice untying of loose ends in the penultimate chapter as a lot of the earlier victims were freed. Loved Ethan's almost immediate return to the ropes as his elders made sure he was kept safe and out of harms way.

I loved Bob's instinct to rescue and protect Shane. It's a shame we don't have an equally powerful protector to save us from our fate.

I think you did the dirty on Nick by making him run away but the idea of him giggling and then running around the docks like a grizzly bear made me smile. Lots of fun in your writing as always!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congrats on finishing another tale @Footsub123!
From experience, I know that's not always easy. Takes a lot of determination and focus.

You have a definite knack for this stuff.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

such a hot ending! Loved the idea about being 'forgotten' :twisted:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic