The Never-Ending Foot Slave (M/M) - FINAL CHAPTER! (November 5th)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@Footsub123 Wow! Just read this story. I have no words :lol: Thanks for the shout out that you and @bondagefreak sent.

Love the reader being the victim context, very unique and intriguing!

Also love how you are using existing characters....mostly ones we already know thanks to the original author's artistic story telling. We already know their characters...which makes for a great offshoot story. Well done! I view it as a tribute to the original authors, I too say thanks to them!

Having Nick and Zack tied and torturing each other with each other's foot stench trapped in the boot of the car...PRICELESS!!! :lol: Bring that on!

Similarly having Mitch and sons tortured by Mitch and Liam at Nick's command....well awesome...Love how Mitch/Liam are into the torturing...

Great images, gives the reader some context, and kind of puts them there :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago @Footsub123 Wow! Just read this story. I have no words :lol: Thanks for the shout out that you and @bondagefreak sent.

Love the reader being the victim context, very unique and intriguing!

Also love how you are using existing characters....mostly ones we already know thanks to the original author's artistic story telling. We already know their characters...which makes for a great offshoot story. Well done! I view it as a tribute to the original authors, I too say thanks to them!

Having Nick and Zack tied and torturing each other with each other's foot stench trapped in the boot of the car...PRICELESS!!! :lol: Bring that on!

Similarly having Mitch and sons tortured by Mitch and Liam at Nick's command....well awesome...Love how Mitch/Liam are into the torturing...

Great images, gives the reader some context, and kind of puts them there :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:
I'm really glad you like it. The reader being the victim to add to the idea of being in the story was what I was aiming for.

I did want to tribute all of my favourite characters that I've read on this site, they're all so amazing. Some of yours will make an appearance soon ;)

Nick and Zack in the car was my favourite bit to write if I'm being honest haha

I really loved writing Liam and Mitch, they were only used sparingly in Socksbound's story, Mitch especially, so it allows for more creativity with how they act.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 7 months ago @Footsub123 Another great chapter . Also the pictures are amazing also .
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Chapter 7:

It’s been a while now since you were kidnapped by Bob. You were still tied to the foot of his bed, choking on his pungent socks. He’s used your mouth as a hole many times since your capture, and the sour taste of his semen still clung to your mouth. It was salty and ripe, and every now and then, drops would ooze from the roof of your mouth, still tender from the forceful shoving in of socks, and would drip onto your tongue, drowning your taste buds. You’d think you’d have gotten used to it by now, but you haven’t. Each drop still makes your tongue tingle, and your mouth gag. You shake your head frantically, but you know there’s nowhere for it to go but down your throat. You hate your predicament, and try to speak out, but Bob doesn’t care. He’s too busy punishing his son Shane for misbehaving again to care about you. He only visits you late at night to ease his tensions, and to laugh at your bound and gagged state.

You turned your head as much as you could, it’s difficult due to the harsh roping around your neck and spine, but you want to get a layout of the room. You still think you can escape, how pathetic. Although, delusions can sometimes serve a purpose.

The room is large, lots of dark woods and rugs. It has a warm look with the furniture, lots of autumn colours, however you feel far from cosy. To you, this room is nothing but a torture chamber dressed up as a palace. You’d feel far more at home in Buffalo Bill’s oubliette, or the Tower of London, for they are both upfront with the horrors that go on there. This place is a malevolent liar.

The familial appearance to the room covered most of the horrors, but there was one thing that couldn’t be hidden. As much as one could try to hide it, no-one could mask the stench of Bob’s foot odour. His feet stunk, and that stench was everywhere. Most importantly, it had a room of its own: The closet.

Behind glass doors that acted as a mirror, a strong smell bubbled in the dingy prison. It was humid and far reaching, the smell burnt nostrils and sent out the strongest of foot lovers gagging from the powerful reek. The smell sat at the edge of your nostrils, guarding you while Bob was away, watching over you, forcing you into submission.

You felt lost and alone at the top of Bob’s three story house, like you were closer to being furniture than a person. No-one other than Bob knew you existed. Well until today that is.

You heard talking from the hallway outside the room, and you wanted to make your presence known. What if it was Bob? He’d only make your gag thicker if he heard you. You quietened down to avoid a third sock in your mouth.

The noise got louder and louder as the person got closer and closer. Eventually you realized the voice wasn’t Bob’s, only it was someone else. The voice sounded a bit higher and less booming than Bob’s. Definitely someone younger. Could it be his son? Your eyes beamed bright and open, and your ticket to freedom was near. You shouted into your gag, and muffled as loud as you could. You pushed pashed the foul taste of smelly socks, foot odour, and cum to get your voice heard. You haven’t shouted this loud in your life before. You yearned for freedom, and you made sure you were going to get it.

Someone heard you, the door creaked open with the turn of the screw, and silhouetted into the doorway, was Bob’s son. He seemed taller, darker, and more mysterious in the lighting. A large footstep crossed the boundary into Bob’s room. You could make him out more clearly now. He wasn’t as tall as in the doorway, he looked teen-ish aged, and you could make out his dark hair, gelled and styled obnoxiously. A snigger emerged from the boy’s face. You tried to turn your head to get a better look at him. You could make it out just enough to get a clear picture.

Shane sauntered into the room, steered his way to the bed, slipped off his shoes, and slouched into the bed. He kicked his feet high into the air and pressed them atop of one another. He smirked and looked you in the face, before giving you a grinning smile of sadism. You could already tell that the principle of like father, like son was held in high regards here.

(Shane's sneakers - Imagine the horrors that lie in there)

Used to the constant torture, at this point, you just sighed into your oversized gag, and thought to yourself: Just get it over with!

Shane started talking to you, casually as if you were a close friend. He introduced himself to you, told you about himself, which went on for quite a while. How can someone be so self-obsessed you thought? He eventually moved to a more pressing subject: You.

There was a constant underpinning of sarcasm when he spoke to you, a sadistic undertone that erupted into laugher when he began asking you questions, knowing full well you was in no position to answer them.

This was far too funny he thought. He decided to have some other kinds of fun with you, and he shuffled further down the bed, pressing his yellow (formerly white) socks all over your face. The smell wasn’t too bad far away, just a sour odour, but up close, you felt like he was smearing pickled onions all over your face. It was bitter and foul, and reeked to high heaven. You tried to move your head away, but he traversed his other foot to the back of your head, cupping it, and pressing it further into the rancid sock.

His next topic of the one sided conversation was to talk about his feet, his foot odour, and such. He let loose a stream of uninvited anecdotes all about how he has the smelliest feet in his high school. Every time they hazed a nerd, they used his socks as the perfect gag. Whenever they decided to humiliate someone who lost them the game, they’d use his gym bag to submerge someone’s face into. He told you about the time when they tied someone up, taped their mouth, shoved their head into his gym bag, and zipped it up around him. They left him there for 4 hours while they had practise, telling coach he was feeling sick, so he had to take some time out, not much of a lie really. By the time they let him out, he had vacuum sniffed all the sweat from the bag in order to avoid passing out, and that had made his face green for a week after, and all he could smell for a month was the harsh vinegary smell of Shane’s foot odour. That made you want to throw up. If this was bad, imagine that form of torture.

Shane began to laugh at that, enjoying your discomfort towards the story. He decided to think up another story. He decided to mention his current socks. Apparently, he has worn them for 9 days at this point. The washer has broken so he decided to re-wear them to avoid a strain on the machine when it’s back up and running again. Although, he thought of another fun idea: What if he used you as his personal washing machine till that one gets fixed?

This made you almost throw up into your mouth. He then remarked that if you do a good job, then he’ll just use you full time. It’s better for the environment anyway. He smirked at that comment, finding his tawdry justifications the peak of comedy.

He moved further towards you, and looked you in the eye. Oh god this is it!

(Shane and his smelly socks that are going to gag you!)

He ripped off the muzzle as fast as he could, then peeled off the tape, laughing at your pained recoil and wincing sounds you made. He pulled out his father’s socks, they still smelled. Pretty foul still actually. He threw them to the floor, and pressed your jaw down, ripping your mouth apart so he could stuff those pungent wads into your mouth.

The taste sent you into a disgusted frenzy. They tasted like rotten stilton that had been marinated overnight in malt vinegar. You coughed and gagged, he laughed and grinned. Once both were inside, he made a scathing comment, similar to down the hatch, there you go. Tastes good, does it?
You mumbled back, but before you could finish, he told you to shush. He slapped the old tape back on, and looking at the peeling edges, he left to fix something else over your face.

He came back moments later with multicoloured tape. He thought he’d bring some pizazz to this situation, brighten the mood a little bit. The tape was barbie pink, and he used lots of it around your face. Once it was done, and your jaw felt fused shut, he drew a pair of lips onto your mouth, and kissed your gagged face.

He burst into laughter, and you could hear the sounds of a phone camera going off. What was he going to do with that? This sent you into a panicked flurry, but before you could mumble a response, he left the room, slamming the door shut. The absence of a goodbye, like you were inhuman, left a bad taste in your mouth….although that could be the socks.

You slumped back into the stress position you were tied into, and got yourself as comfy as can be for the long haul. You were going to be here a long time, you thought.

Then the unthinkable happened, you heard crashing noises from downstairs, and Shane shouting like a little girl, terrified. The noises downstairs were loud and abundant. The noises then travelled up the stairs, and you began to feel a little fear. Your palms were sweaty. Are these robbers? Your eyes widened. The door was practically ripped open.

Standing into the hallway, looking in, was a trio of men: Nick, Zack, and Mitch.

Ahh shit, here we go again!

(I hope everyone likes this chapter, sorry for the delay. Chapter 8 will be up by the end of this week I'm certain. If you want a hint to what might happen in that chapter, I'd suggest: read Punishment for Speeding by @socjuc It's fantastic!)

@bondagefreak @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @squirrel @Stormee @OrdinaryWorld @Red86 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @Bradstick @Socksbound @
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I never expected that trio to appear in Bob's house!

This story is unspeakably awesome, every chapter is a masterpiece!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@Footsub123 awe :oops: ....i am so intrigued by this last comment! Thanks for the complement, :oops: Now I have to rush back and re-read/refresh my memory on it... like which chapter? :lol:

But oh dear with Mitch, Nick and Zack...ah....sign me up :oops: :P :lol: Well maybe not then :?

What an awesome chapter!...Love when runts swoop in and completely take advantage of a situation....its ultra hot, cause the victim has no say, and is left completely at their mercy....Those socks seem so potent...Shane's description of how his gear is always used to torture, speaks to his cockiness and how he just assumes his role in the current situation....its hot!

I wonder what the banging was....did the trio manhandle Shane? :lol:

Can't wait to see what happens next....
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 6 months ago @Footsub123 awe :oops: ....i am so intrigued by this last comment! Thanks for the complement, :oops: Now I have to rush back and re-read/refresh my memory on it... like which chapter? :lol:

But oh dear with Mitch, Nick and Zack...ah....sign me up :oops: :P :lol: Well maybe not then :?

What an awesome chapter!...Love when runts swoop in and completely take advantage of a situation....its ultra hot, cause the victim has no say, and is left completely at their mercy....Those socks seem so potent...Shane's description of how his gear is always used to torture, speaks to his cockiness and how he just assumes his role in the current situation....its hot!

I wonder what the banging was....did the trio manhandle Shane? :lol:

Can't wait to see what happens next....
Haha why not read all the chapters? It's a fantastic story. I'm always re-reading it :)

Haha you said sigh me up, no going back, they'll be at your door in 3...2...1... lmao

I'm so glad you like it, I always try and make them as smelly as possible in the descriptions, nothing short of positively pungent will suffice.

I can't comment on that yet, but speaking of Shane, you might not be the only person getting kidnapped by the trio :D
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

squirrel wrote: 6 months ago I never expected that trio to appear in Bob's house!

This story is unspeakably awesome, every chapter is a masterpiece!
You're so sweet!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the next chapter coming soon :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As a reader who prefers slower, fleshed-out and plot-driven narratives over fast-paced action, this latest chapter really does it for me. This isn't to take away from the earlier chapters, but this latest one really spoke to me and was much further up my alley.

This is phenomenally well-written @Footsub123. The witty descriptions and subtle humour aren't lost on us. It's not something that's usually mentioned in comments, but don't for one second think that your efforts are wasted on us. Your attention to detail is very much noticed and appreciated. It adds a lot to the story.

Very much looking forward to where you're going to take us now that Mitch, Nick and Zack make a return, but in all honestly, the quality of the writing is really what stood out for me most this time around.

On that note, I'm super glad to see Mitch teaming up with Nick and Zack and couldn't help but snicker at the thought of Shane being caught by surprise and squealing like a wimp.

This latest chapter would work wonderfully as a standalone or even as an introductory chapter to this tale. Readers who, like myself, aren't hugely into the whole foot/sock scene would undoubtedly give this tale the attention it deserved if they could start off with a chapter like this.

All in all, superbly well done.
Can't wait to see what lies in store for Shane, Bob and our unlucky narrator.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago As a reader who prefers slower, fleshed-out and plot-driven narratives over fast-paced action, this latest chapter really does it for me. This isn't to take away from the earlier chapters, but this latest one really spoke to me and was much further up my alley.

This is phenomenally well-written @Footsub123. The witty descriptions and subtle humour aren't lost on us. It's not something that's usually mentioned in comments, but don't for one second think that your efforts are wasted on us. Your attention to detail is very much noticed and appreciated. It adds a lot to the story.

Very much looking forward to where you're going to take us now that Mitch, Nick and Zack make a return, but in all honestly, the quality of the writing is really what stood out for me most this time around.

On that note, I'm super glad to see Mitch teaming up with Nick and Zack and couldn't help but snicker at the thought of Shane being caught by surprise and squealing like a wimp.

This latest chapter would work wonderfully as a standalone or even as an introductory chapter to this tale. Readers who, like myself, aren't hugely into the whole foot/sock scene would undoubtedly give this tale the attention it deserved if they could start off with a chapter like this.

All in all, superbly well done.
Can't wait to see what lies in store for Shane, Bob and our unlucky narrator.

Awe thank you Sir @bondagefreak that's really kind of you. I'm glad you liked it. Comments like this are what motivate me the most to push my writing forward so thank you a lot.

Oooh I have some really mischievous things planned for Shane, and our unlucky narrator ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another suitably unpleasant chapter for us to go through. I'm not surprised I'd wiped it from my mind before you brought it all back up here!

Shane definitely takes after his father and has clearly learned nothing from all his punishments. Or maybe he's learnt a lot just not what he was supposed to. I love how verbal he was.

Now the merry go round is turning again...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago Another suitably unpleasant chapter for us to go through. I'm not surprised I'd wiped it from my mind before you brought it all back up here!

Shane definitely takes after his father and has clearly learned nothing from all his punishments. Or maybe he's learnt a lot just not what he was supposed to. I love how verbal he was.

Now the merry go round is turning again...
Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it, the verbal taunting by Shane was my favourite part to write. It was just so fun to do.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter too :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@Footsub123 Another Amazing chapter . This story gets better and better I also loved those pictures can't wait to read the next chapter .
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 6 months ago @Footsub123 Another Amazing chapter . This story gets better and better I also loved those pictures can't wait to read the next chapter .
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it! Next one coming out soon :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy-boi!
I can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for us.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Here's the character sheets of the characters in The Never Ending Foot Slave. I didn't include Shane because he's a @bondagefreak creation, and he should make up the sheet for him. He did an excellent job making them, and I'm really thankful for his hard work :)

(the last two are the characters from @socjuc's amazing story PUNISHMENT FOR SPEEDING. Go check it out, it's such a hot read!)
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy-boi!
I can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for us.
I'm nearly finished Sir. It should be up in a few hours :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Footsub123 wrote: 6 months ago Here's the character sheets of the characters in The Never Ending Foot Slave. I didn't include Shane because he's a @bondagefreak creation, and he should make up the sheet for him. He did an excellent job making them, and I'm really thankful for his hard work :)

(the last two are the characters from @socjuc's amazing story PUNISHMENT FOR SPEEDING. Go check it out, it's such a hot read!)
Well now you're just teasing us! I'm particularly intrigued by Liam the secret switch.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Chapter 8:

The trio of jocks stared you up and down. Nick and Zack, you remember very well. This other guy, you didn’t know. He was rather tall, but small in comparison to the others, and was handsome, although his personality was very ugly if these were the type of people he hung out with. You caught that his name was Mitch when you heard Zack telling him and Nick to grab you and get moving. Your eyes widened and the two men rushed over to you. They removed you from the end of the bed, and Nick carried you over his shoulder as you descended into the unknown.

You made muffled moans into your gag, but Zack gave you a quick slap to the face, it stung, and you piped down. They traversed the stairs, and on the bottom floor, you saw Liam demolishing Shane. You couldn’t help but laugh inside your gag, it was hilarious. Shane wasn’t giving up, he was kicking and screaming. He fought and fought. Liam was a goliath compared to him, and could’ve ended this ‘fight’ in a heartbeat. You could clearly tell that Liam was getting off on the chase, like a cat toying with a very defiant mouse. This went on for a good few minutes. Eventually, the other guys got bored, and started sharing looks to one another, sighing a few times. Mitch told him to wrap it up.

Liam gave Shane a large slap to the face that made him recoil to the floor. Before Shane could recover, Liam knelt over him, his pungent bulge reeking of his manly musk muffled his complaints, and he began to rope up his arms and legs. By the time he was done, Shane looked like he was rolled inside a carpet.

Shane could only move his head, and complain that is. He could talk, talk, talk. He wouldn't shut up. He must’ve hated this loss of control, so talking and complaining was the only thing that he could do to remain a tiny semblance of authority in this situation. However, Liam put a quick and quiet end to that. In the middle of another one of Shane’s desperate rants, Liam took off his football cleats. The smell flooded the room. His feet were the least foul out of the doms, but he tended to wear the same shoes over and over. His feet stopped growing when he was 16, so he’s had these shoes since then. He trains for 3 hours every day, and outside of sports practice, he’s mostly sockless. Right now he's sockless too, and the smell is rancid to say the least. His feet smelled like boiled eggs that were rolled in cheese, fried with onions, and pickled in vinegar. Everyone recoiled from the stench. You pleaded into your gag for him to cover his feet. Your nose curled and you held your breath. You’d rather die of suffocation than to choke on his foot odour.

You wondered what the gag would be since there was no socks on hand. Then you realised, and you felt sick to your stomach. He took off his insoles one by one. They were brown and starting to yellow from the abuse they’ve suffered for 4 years. They were drenched with sweat, and Liam emptied it all out atop of Shane’s face. As Shane was being waterboarded with foot sweat, Liam rolled up his insoles, bunched them together, and plunged them into Shane’s gagging mouth. Shane coughed, and tried to let out some expletives but the gag made his sounds non-existent. It was so big, that he couldn’t even attempt spitting them out. Liam grabbed a massive plug gag that Bob owned, and forced that in on top. He buckled it on, and you were certain that Shane couldn’t even breathe, but the jocks couldn’t care less. With you both bound and gagged, they were ready to go. You trembled with fear. You always believed that you couldn’t fight destiny. You abandoned that belief when it was certain that destiny wanted you to be a foot slave.

(Liam's rancid insoles. You almost feel bad for Shane. Almost)

Liam picked up a struggling Shane, and you all went outside. Because of Shane’s method of being restrained, to a general onlooker, it just looked like the removal men paid Bob a visit…in a way they did. But since you were tied less inconspicuously, Mitch and Zack had to stand either side of you to hide you from view. If you weren’t being hauled off to certain doom, you’d have felt like a celebrity hiding from the paparazzi.

Inside Nick and Zack’s cheesy van you went. This brought back old memories for you. Within no notice, the van zoomed off.

(Interior of the van)

Shane started to ‘mouth off’ inside the van, so Nick gestured to the ‘roommates’ to deal with him. Liam had a great idea, and lifted his arm over his face, submerging Shane in his rancid pits. His armpits were pungent and drenched with sweat. He clearly never believed in deodorant. You weren’t smelling them but even the stench made you cough a little. You’d have thought that this would’ve calmed him down, made him more docile, but it didn’t. He got more and more rowdy. Someone had to do something.

(Liam's ripe pits after a 3 hour game of football)

Liam moved aside, and it was time for Mitch to have a go. Mitch unlaced his shoes, and began draping his socked soles all over Shane’s already green face. Mitch’s socks were the worst socks you’ve ever smelled. Even from this distance, you gagged and retched from the ripe odour. You turned over and gasped for clean air. His socks were black, but because of the foot sweat that saturated the nylon material, they were shining silver. The smell was extremely strong in the toe and heel areas. They smelled like pure malt vinegar. That was the most apt description you could think of. The smell packed a heavy punch, and had stinging undertones that made even Nick and Zack curl their noses. You caught a glimpse of his smelly feet, they were covered in black sock lint, and toe jam that bulged from toes. Poor Shane was going to end up being patient zero of death by foot stink if those smelly soles got any nearer to his face. Liam was loving this and encouraged his close friend to push them deeper onto his nose, and make him suffer. It wasn’t hard to see that Liam was rock hard at this. His massive hard on was stabbing Shane in the gut, leaking onto his t-shirt. That must’ve been so humiliating for poor Shane, your own pain being your captor’s ultimate pleasure. This made him calm down, he wasn’t going to give Liam the satisfaction.

(Mitch's disgustingly vinegary silver socks)

Even though he submitted to his cruel captors, he still wasn’t out of the woods. For his insubordination, Mitch took off his vinegary socks and duct taped them over his nose, making him vacuum sniff the sweat. You would’ve burst into laughter at the sight of Shane being forced to breathe through those disgusting socks, but you didn’t, you didn’t want to take any surplus breaths till Mitch’s toxic toes were firmly put away.

(That's the cleanest Mitch's feet have looked in a while. Compared to the feet Shane is being forced to smell now, those practically smell of roses)

Although you weren’t laughing, the others were howling, practically dying over this sight of extreme degradation that poor Shane was being forced to endure. They started mocking him. Liam and Nick began asking him a plethora of questions, forcing him to mumble a response so they could laugh at his gagged attempts of speech. You loved this. Revenge was best served smelly.

The humiliation that Shane was forced to put up with only acted as a palliative to the horror you were experiencing, for Mitch was still airing out his smelly soles to everyone’s displeasure, except Liam. You could tell that Liam was dying to be in yours and Shane’s position right now. You think the reason why he’s such a cruel captor is because he’s enacting every depraved fantasy he’s ever had onto you both right now. If he didn’t have his manly exterior to uphold, he’d be gagging for the opportunity to join you both in your predicament.

Finally, the smell was too strong for anyone to bear, and Nick and Zack practically begged for Mitch to put his rancid, vinegary feet away. Thank god for that, they weren’t as cruel as you thought. The car ride went on for another two hours, and you could feel your freedom slowly dying the further the van travelled.

As you and Shane were carted off to become slaves to The Four Musketeers of Foot Odour, Bob drove back home, smiling idly as he listened to music, thinking of stuff to do for Shane’s upcoming birthday.

He made it up to the driveway, and saw that the door was broken off its hinge. He was sent into a frightened frenzy. He pulled out his gun, and jumped out the car. He slid up to the door, stealthily making his way inside. His mind raced, what had happened? Is Shane okay? Has this something to do with his recent slave?

He checked every room of the house, and found Shane missing. You weren’t there either. He was convinced you had something to do with it.
He called for backup. He could deal with losing a slave, but if you hurt his son, he wouldn’t rest till his son was back in his arms, and you were buried in a ditch somewhere.

Around 15 minutes later, his buddies Mateo and Matt where there. Bob told them of the situation, and without a second to lose, all 3 were determined to bring Shane back home safe and sound, and they wanted you punished for good.

If you knew what was going on, all you'd think is that irony and sense have left the building. Destiny must fucking hate you.

(I hope you all like this chapter. The next chapter will be coming out soon. I added a bit of armpit stuff to test the waters, see if some of you like that sort of thing.)

@bondagefreak @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @Socksbound @Stormee @OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @Wedgieboy69 @sock slave boy @Red86 @Guardianbound @Bradstick @Manlyducttape @Tsuhaya
Last edited by Footsub123 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn, you really can't help but feel sorry for poor Shane, can you? What with Liam toying with him like a cat playing with a mouse. Nice analogy by the way! As for our main protagonist, he never seems to get a break. Poor guy :lol:

@Msueta@2 is really gonna love this.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's funny, a few weeks ago the insole started to come loose in one of my trainers and I thought it was surprising that with all the shoe, sock and feet shenanigans on here I'd never seen one used as a gag. Clearly that thought was deemed too depraved until now. I expect Shane is now looking back fondly at that chair and plug gag!

I'll second the comments from bondagefreak about the quality of your writing. Your chapters are always great fun to read laced through with loads of brilliant observations and little bits of humour.

Feel free to include more armpit worship!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Damn, you really can't help but feel sorry for poor Shane, can you? What with Liam toying with him like a cat playing with a mouse. Nice analogy by the way! As for our main protagonist, he never seems to get a break. Poor guy :lol:

@Msueta@2 is really gonna love this.
Glad you liked it Sir. Yeah Shane is really going through the ringer in this story and House Arrest. Poor guy really can't catch a break, but after all the trouble he put the Main Character in this through, and Matt and Andrew in Easy Prey 1, he does deserve it haha

I hope he does love it lol
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago It's funny, a few weeks ago the insole started to come loose in one of my trainers and I thought it was surprising that with all the shoe, sock and feet shenanigans on here I'd never seen one used as a gag. Clearly that thought was deemed too depraved until now. I expect Shane is now looking back fondly at that chair and plug gag!

I'll second the comments from bondagefreak about the quality of your writing. Your chapters are always great fun to read laced through with loads of brilliant observations and little bits of humour.

Feel free to include more armpit worship!
Haha the insole gag was my attempt to up the stakes as it were, plus the idea of being gagged with a pair of nasty insoles, really appeals to me. Maybe your insole could do the trick lol ;)

With it being too depraved till now, there's always a first. I'm glad to bring insole gags to the masses lmao

I'm glad you like my writing, however, in my opinion, it doesn't come close to the stuff @bondagefreak has written. I still consider Easy Prey 3 and 36 Hours of Hell the best stories on this site.

I'll gladly include more pit stuff :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 6 months ago Here's the character sheets of the characters in The Never Ending Foot Slave. I didn't include Shane because he's a @bondagefreak creation, and he should make up the sheet for him.
I haven't done one for Shane yet, mostly cause he's still a new and undeveloped character, but since you've featured Nick, Zack, Mitch, Bob, Andrew and Ethan, here are the latest versions of their cards.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@Footsub123 This was my favorite chapter so far . I would love to smell those armpits . @bondagefreak you are right I do love this .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic