TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Pretty much interested how "entertained" would look in the hands of you good old sirs. Care to elaborate? Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

[/quote]
bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago
sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice what is happening to little Ethan, I wonder which is worse, between the smell of his father or that of his dear big brother, in any case it is surprising that he is not a foot rest for the whole table .

I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.
Although Andrew was always described as having a very serious foot odour problem, he doesn't hold a candle to his father.
Ethan and Andrew always gave Mitch's stuff a very wide berth. A reread of Easy Prey I-III might help refresh your memory.

As for Steven, maybe you're the one who should be stuffed in those bags with Josh or locked in a closet ;)
In any case, the next chapter will be out soon enough.

I beg you no :o :? I notice that you are becoming a real bully my friend
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 weeks ago
sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice what is happening to little Ethan, I wonder which is worse, between the smell of his father or that of his dear big brother, in any case it is surprising that he is not a foot rest for the whole table .

I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.

Although Andrew was always described as having a very serious foot odour problem, he doesn't hold a candle to his father.
Ethan and Andrew always gave Mitch's stuff a very wide berth. A reread of Easy Prey I-III might help refresh your memory.

As for Steven, maybe you're the one who should be stuffed in those bags with Josh or locked in a closet ;)
In any case, the next chapter will be out soon enough.

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago
Cos that's not scientifically possible? ;)

Shrinking you may not be possible, but finding a bin or a laundry/duffle bag large enough to accommodate your hogtied form certainly would! Count yourself lucky I don't have that sorta power, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate to toss you and a few of your friends (@Stormee, @ryguy98, @sock slave boy, @Footsub123, @squirrel, @ChairBoy, @4toes, @socjuc
and company) in there.

I'm sure @Tsuhaya, @Red86 and @Wedgieboy69 would gladly take care of keeping the lot of you safely stored and stashed away.
I would make sure everyone was safe and entertained :twisted:

If you are our jailer in charge of tying us up and administering our punishment (low underpants, snekeur, sock, rotten, dirty and super smelly) we have no chance.

I am certain that you had an excellent production of very dirty and odorous business
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 weeks ago I am not the fastest reader, so this will probably take time haha. Fully envious of Brad, being buried under Corey's massive bums while resting on his putrid feet, and I adore that the vote steered to Big Mike's footwear as that is the most humiliating and dangerous choice for Brad in this situation.

Loved seeing the conclusion this first escapade and I believed the seniors handled the news rather well. Despite his misgivings, Brad is still a useful piece to put at play and may be misguided, but still a person. Plus, I do this this heavy dose of humiliation was good for him in the long run.

So glad you were able to fully catch up! That was some quick reading, especially for a self-admitted slow reader ;)
Yeah, haha I'm not surprised to hear you were envious of Brad in that opening sequence. And I happen to know you're not the only one wanting to be buried under Corey's massive bums.

As for the initial poll, though it wouldn't have influenced Steven's choice, I was quite pleased about it going Big Mike's way as well. Steven tries to give everyone some screen time (Bob and Zack will soon have their turn), but I'm pretty sure Mike ended up being the main feature in the first account, what with the smothering handgag and his socks & shoes being used and all.

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 weeks ago Just finished reading about Jeremy's dastardly deceit and I have to say... It was deviously well played. Despite the harrowing torture Ethan and Steven are in, you sort of have to respect the levels of plotting that were needed to get them into that situation and then make sure they had that post-nut clarity to fully get the pure harrowing experience of hours strapped to the worst possible shoe option(?) I'm surprised they didn't pass out on the spot.

I adore getting to see more of Mitch and Nick, and I have to say that the latest chapter would have to be one of my favourites by far. Despite my absence, I am so glad I was able to catch up on this fascinating tale of this group. I truly am loving how this span of a day has wrung out so far, and despite the fetid and laborious position Ethan is in, I can't help but feel somewhat envious... If not a bit sorry for him. What a day this has been for him hahahaha

Post-nut clarity. Haha! I love it! That's some @Pup Wingletang style eloquence right there :lol:
But yes, Zack's trainers are undoubtedly one of, if not the worst possible shoe options.

Also glad to hear you're enjoying Nick and Mitch as much as before.
Am I also right to assume you're also a bit envious of Ethan's birthday hazing predicament? ;)

On that note, I'm curious as to how you would've voted on the BRAD VS RYAN POLL and what you voted for on this newest poll as well.
Also curious about another thing. If you were tossed into this world, whose sub would you most wanna be?
Yes, Ethan is in a rather... Enviable non-enviable position. For this poll, I believe I chose No as if I was in Steven's position, most of my energy would be focused on the respectable but devious actions of Jeremy. The other boys were just doing as they have been instructed, plus I doubt Steven or I in this situation would be new to this idea of being trussed up and tucked away.

Look, you know I adore Mitch and Bob. Part of me would really want one of them, and I'd probably go with the boyish charm and cruelty of Mitch; but the other part of me wants to stay true to the assignment you had given me with Shawn as I cannot help but agree that we would be a good pairing personality wise.
Last edited by ShadowHusky 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
* NEW POLL *
NEW POLL FOR ALL YOU SUBS,
SWITCHES & GUYS THAT LIKE TO BE BOUND

HAD YOU BEEN HOGTIED IN THE CLOSET WITH ETHAN & STEVEN, WHICH OF THE TWO IN-STORY
ITEMS USED BY JEREMY WOULD YOU HAVE PREFERRED BEING TEASED WITH & FORCED TO SNIFF?

BRAD'S VERY FUNKY OLD HIGH-TOP TRAINERS

OR

RYAN'S SUPER STRONG-SMELLING JOCK-POUCH

*P-s. BOTH is not a valid answer. This is a "one or the other" type poll.

SCROLL TO THE TOP & VOTE IN THE POLL
SHARE YOUR VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy
God, they're both so hot. But my hate-boner for Brad makes me choose him because my dislike for him would be hotter to deal with.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm sure @Tsuhaya, @Red86 and @Wedgieboy69 would gladly take care of keeping the lot of you safely stored and stashed away.
What on earth would give you such an idea about me :lol:

They would definitely be kept safely stored and stashed away! The question would be if I let them peacefully enjoy their bound time or if I let my mischief side have some fun 😈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys. Just a bit of news from me seeing as it's been a week since the last update.

The next chapter is almost complete and is entering the initial phases of proofreading. It should be up and ready to publish within the next couple of days. I'm currently working on a single-chapter standalone story right now in which Kyle from B&G will be featured. The story will be an exercise of brevity; something I've repeatedly failed over the years and find increasingly challenging. This is basically my way of challenging myself. I'll be letting you guys know as soon as it's published. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Wow, I'm just caught up with everything and I'm loving the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next!!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Excited and looking forward. Thank you so much for the update and again for sharing your talent in writing stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I challenged myself to a short one-off story and though my efforts were concerted, I predictably failed. The good news is that I managed to pretty much complete the story. The less good news is that it turned out quite a bit longer than expected, resulting in, at the very least, a two-part tale. The first part of it is up and ready to read. Hope you enjoy, guys.

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE STORY
HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover @Mummybag @Eros95 @ShadowHusky
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic