TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

I voted yes with Corey, but it's not embarrassment for stopping me or anything restrictive, it's more embarrassment that he was unable to keep his promise with the pies

I have a hard time understanding why there will be any discomfort, Steven is used to being tied up and used as a washing machine, right?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 3 weeks ago I voted no. If it was non consentual or unexpected it would be much different. Being that they are living in close quarters, and basically in a kinky bondage playground, I think they are far past the awkward stage.
sock slave boy wrote: 3 weeks ago I have a hard time understanding why there will be any discomfort, Steven is used to being tied up and used as a washing machine, right?
As a matter of fact, it was very much non-consensual and unexpected. I should also point out that Steven usually does not get dragged into these sorts of shenanigans and that he has no prior experiences similar to this with Andrew, Ryan, Corey or Big Mike. Steven was very briefly handgagged by Mike back in B&G's college saga, but that was a consensual experience whereas this most recent one was not.

Up until that point, Steven pretty much thought of himself as being untouchable due to his affiliation with one of the seniors.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I voted yes, within the context of the story. These guys take what they want and when they want it, I would feel uncomfortable in an environment like that, look, I'm not saying I would hate everything, but being used and abused without having control can be scary sometimes.

Since I have crushes on Ryan and Corey, they would be the guys who would make me the most unease
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 weeks ago I sure as shit wouldn’t be sharing my pie with them.
Agreed! I don't think Corey faced sufficient punishment for letting those pies burn/not alerting Jeremy to look after them! Dessert crime is nigh unforgiveable, especially in the apocalypse! A night in tight restraints and some sufficiently smelly gag options would do for a start...
My M/M Stories Here
Eros95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Eros95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 weeks ago
that1kid13 wrote: 3 weeks ago I sure as shit wouldn’t be sharing my pie with them.
Agreed! I don't think Corey faced sufficient punishment for letting those pies burn/not alerting Jeremy to look after them! Dessert crime is nigh unforgiveable, especially in the apocalypse! A night in tight restraints and some sufficiently smelly gag options would do for a start...
also jeremy and Corey need a nice night gagged with boxers and socks and edging for two days would be the perfect punishment for them
Last edited by Eros95 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm glad I started this poll. We, so far, seem to be heading towards an even split.
It seems that the more dominant and switchy of you guys wouldn't share Steven's uneasiness around the guys involved in his stashing, while the more submissive of you most definitely would. I'll have to give some thought to how Steven would vote on the poll and get back to you guys. He always felt awkward, uneasy and fluttery around Brad. I think it's clear he also feels the same way about Ryan. But prior to these latest events, he was quite comfortable with Mike, Andrew and Corey. I believe his perception of those three is what's changed the most, and by extension, so has the level of awkwardness he feels around them. Interestingly enough, those are also the three leading candidates.

I look forward to hearing from the rest of you.
Quite a few votes, but few answers in the comments so far.

Welcome to the forum @Eros95
I must say, your username is very very familiar. Were you on here under a slightly different pseudonym before?
In any case, welcome aboard. Glad you could make it. Don't hesitate to vote on the poll at the top of the thread and share your answers with us. Would also be interesting to know how you would've voted on the previous poll.

Eros95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Eros95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago I'm glad I started this poll. We, so far, seem to be heading towards an even split.
It seems that the more dominant and switchy of you guys wouldn't share Steven's uneasiness around the guys involved in his stashing, while the more submissive of you most definitely would. I'll have to give some thought to how Steven would vote on the poll and get back to you guys. He always felt awkward, uneasy and fluttery around Brad. I think it's clear he also feels the same way about Ryan. But prior to these latest events, he was quite comfortable with Mike, Andrew and Corey. I believe his perception of those three is what's changed the most, and by extension, so has the level of awkwardness he feels around them. Interestingly enough, those are also the three leading candidates.

I look forward to hearing from the rest of you.
Quite a few votes, but few answers in the comments so far.

Welcome to the forum @Eros95
I must say, your username is very very familiar. Were you on here under a slightly different pseudonym before?
In any case, welcome aboard. Glad you could make it. Don't hesitate to vote on the poll at the top of the thread and share your answers with us. Would also be interesting to know how you would've voted on the previous poll.
Yes i had an account but i Lost username and password when my old phone break
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

As you know I think a lot like Steven so definitely would feel a little awkward round them.

Now as for the awkwardness around the four aforementioned scenarios
- being apprehended by Corey wouldn’t be overly awkward as I’m sure all the jocks would at times do that to any of the dependents
- being hand gagged by big Mike same as above
- forced to sniff Brads sneakers and cumming to that definitely would make being round him awkward
- forced to sniff Ryan’s jock and cumming to that absolutely awkward to be round him after that.

That’s why I chose Ryan’s jock as the most awkward one being forced to cum to the scent of that would have me blushing round him whenever I saw him. Even worse if he knew it’d happened
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great new chapters!...Loved how Steven dished out his revenge to Josh....And the absolute best part....
Josh technically doesn't know it was him.....so he can always claim he hasn't revenged him already! :lol:

And how he moved on to get something to eat after he left Josh in a state of torture....hilarious! Secretly (well not so secretly anymore :roll: ) I kind of wish he would have gotten caught in the act.....like nobody ever does.... :lol: Jeremy didn't, Steven didn't...it leaves me wanting their fates sealed!!

And the pies...lol Love how somehow Corey has gotten off scott free about forgetting to tell Jeremy....

@bondagefreak since you called me out....guilty as charged, voted but didn't say...I picked Brad's trainers.....

Speaking of which, since Steven had just been exposed to them and he had cum to their elusive scent, how come Steven didn't describe his boner to those trainers as Brad walked in the kitchen not knowing of any of this? :lol: You know that would have happened as Steven just reflected it in his mind...

I especially liked....how Steven recollected his interactions with Andrew, Corey, Mike, Ryan, and Brad and how those had lasting impressions on him....well that recollection was HOT! and how it has changed how he now sees them....I think he will buckle to their superiority when he sees them moving forward.

On the latest poll for me, I would reflect on 'familiarity', like how well I know someone or if I had experience with them to some degree. Of all since I was allotted 1 choice only, I chose Corey since I know him the least.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak amazing last two chapters sir .
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Voted yes and corey
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover @Mummybag @Eros95 @ShadowHusky
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

As it turns out, the strategy game was much more complex and interesting than I initially thought it would be. Though it did share some common roll-of-the-die chance mechanics like its more simplistic and popular cousin, Risk, this game was way more intricate. It required teamwork, and the success of each participant was heavily dependent on the use of strategic thinking.

I watched and quietly bid my time for a while; sitting on Nick's generous lap and quickly picking up on the rules and mechanics as each player had their turn. Nick played rather timidly at first, unwittingly allowing Bob, Mitch and Zack to slowly build up their defences. Though I thought it an error on his part, I remained attentive and quiet; my role pretty much confined to that of blowing on the dice - for luck - each time Nick brought his hand up to my face prior to engaging his foes in battle.

It continued like that for a while until I actively began advising my husband and whispering infectious ideas into his ear. My efforts didn't carry much weight at first, but that quickly changed when some of my previously voiced concerns began to materialise and Zack's British fighter planes actually had the gall to cross the channel and engage Nazi-occupied France. As soon as that happened, Nick was all ears and became very much attuned to my admittedly clever plotting.

I looked on rather eagerly as he adopted my strategy and immediately went on the offensive; pressing his dark grey-coloured tanks, infantry and artillery deeper and deeper into the Russian front and decimating a sizeable portion of Bob's Soviet Army in the process.

Brad led his own campaign on the other side of the board; driving his naval-heavy Japanese fleet into the South China seas and using his impressive aircraft carriers and bomber planes to lay waste to Shawn's East Asian production facilities.

"Guys, I could really use some help right about now." Bob complained, inciting Zack to try and relieve some pressure off the Russian front by attempting to divert some of Nick's attention over to Great Britain. Zack did his best to help Bob, but he didn't dare come to Shawn's aid for fear of Brad vengefully turning his fleet on the meagre forces he was preemptively trying to scrounge up around Australia.

Mitch, meanwhile, was having the time of his life - both figuratively and literally. The relatively large distance that separated him from the fighting allowed him to focus on his American economy and production without having to worry much about defence or the imminent threat of reprisal. In other words, he was far enough from the fighting not to feel overly concerned by the onslaught occurring all over Asia, Europe and northern Africa.

It wasn't only that though. He was enjoying the game and was actively involved in the Allied forces' decision-making, but something else appeared to be monopolising his attention. The fact that he was moving his legs around a fair bit was the first clue. The poignant and highly unpleasant smell that had - over the course of the past ten minutes or so - begun pervading the air was the second clue.

I waited for my husband's turn to finish, watched as a fierce battle ensued, excitedly cheered on as he triumphed over the British forces stationed in Egypt and then discreetly glanced under the table. My eyes immediately widened upon witnessing Ethan's newest plight and the source of his burly-chested father's overt cheerfulness.

Maintaining his focus on the board game in an attempt to keep up appearances, Mitch had discreetly slipped one of his huge, hopelessly overworked and profusely rotting trainers off, no doubt in the hopes of getting his foot sniffed. Poor Ethan presumably had shown no interest in sampling the hulking fire marshal's phenomenally large and infamously debilitating socked toes. Having witnessed the unbearable potency of Mitch's putrid socks while on laundry duty, I certainly couldn't blame him.

A battle of wills had undoubtedly taken place between the young prisoner and his supremely fat-toed, gargantuan-footed father; a battle my friend had unavoidably lost.

Poor Ethan just lay there; his body arched back into the most backbreaking of hogties, his facial cavity stuffed to the brim and filled to bursting with a mass of fabric that was strangely reminiscent of the burly fire marshal's worn briefs.

A sneakered foot, the size of which was only matched by the largest of the cottage's burlier occupants was adeptly hooked behind the bound prisoner's head, allowing the hulking fireman's freakishly broad and mesmerisingly fleshy socked sole to come in for the figurative kill and slowly close in on the unwilling captive's gagged face.

I could only imagine the look of terror on Ethan's hopelessly dwarfed face as the underside of the behemothic fire marshal's immensely oversized foot came into view; the thin, steaming hot layer of sheening, sweat-drenched polyester stretched atop it betraying just how horribly moist and clammy it was.

Nary an audible sound had escaped the bound twink's underwear-packed mouth even as the broadest part of the approaching foot pressed itself atop his stuffed gob and big bulbous digits hungrily narrowed in on his defenceless nasal protrusion.

That's how I found my friend; his nimble body crushed, constricted and subdued with overlapping layers of ropework, his mouth stuffed to the brim, his handsome face cross-eyed beyond recognition and his flaring nose very firmly trapped inside the hairy fire marshal's inconceivably chunky toes.

Mitch's deep baritone voice boomed over the cheerful throng as he laughed and commented on the board game's development, providing his colleagues with no hint as to the fact that he was getting his socked digits sampled and sniffed. Ethan writhed and struggled in a crazed attempt to get away, but the sneakered foot and overly hairy ankle hooked behind his diminutive head barred his would-be escape and prevented him from getting his nose out from inside the stupendously thick-limbed fire marshal's feverishly fuming grip.

It would've been unnoticeable to his colleagues - all of whom were focused on their respective in-game predicaments - but Mitch squirmed and fidgeted around rather boyishly in his seat, obviously taking great satisfaction and joy in the fact that a pair of flaring sniff holes remained trapped inside his incredibly bulbous toes.

The fact that the bound captive was none other than his own son didn't seem to hinder his enjoyment in the slightest. Just as it hadn't impeded him from sitting his colossal bums down directly atop Ethan's gagged face and tickling the poor lad silly - crotch, gooch and all - during the helpless twink's birthday hazing a few weeks ago.

Ethan, on the other hand, appeared at a loss for sanity and quite literally on the brink of losing his mind. He sniffed; his features locked in a perpetually cross-eyed grimace as he took in audible whiffs of the seated behemoth's immensely fat toes. The faint glimmer of respite that briefly materialised when the wet polyester-clad digits left his face proved rather fleeting. Fleeting, in the sense that Mitch suddenly appeared intent on getting his trusty old running shoe sniffed.

The bound and gagged prisoner predictably shook his head no, muffled some unintelligible lament into his huge underwear gag, crinkled his nose and tried getting away from the burly fire marshal's morbidly decrepit trainer. Mitch, however, wasn't the least bit interested in getting his son's approval. He wanted his giant, eye-wateringly rotten, trusty old trainer sniffed, and that was the end of it.

I watched as the domineering fireman's gargantuan soles forcibly pushed the twenty-one-year-old twink's head down and watched as my friend's visibly mortified face disappeared into the battered trainer's eye-wateringly pungent maw.

Neck muscles tensed up and strained as Ethan struggled to escape the harrowingly putrid chasm, but his efforts were no match for the humongous foot planted firmly atop the back of his head.

Laboured sniffs were drawn aplenty - and I really do mean aplenty - each one marked by an uncontrollable flailing of bound hands and feet as well as the voicing of muffled coughs and quasi-inaudible laments.

It continued like that for quite a while; Ethan pulling his choking, teary-eyed face out of his dad's reeking shoe, only to have it forced back in there again.

I pulled my gaze back to the board game and really tried focusing on what my husband's next moves should be, but no matter how hard I tried to ignore Ethan's plight, I just couldn't help but glance back under the table and let myself be mesmerised by it.

Much to my own surprise, I apparently wasn't the only one to take note of what was going on down there. The sound of discreet chuckling caused me to turn my head around and glance up at my handsome husband's normally placid face. A smirk of amusement casually dawned over his lips as he took in the sight of what Mitch was doing. Nick noticed me staring up at him. Our eyes met, mine immediately picking up the noticeable glimmer of mischievousness in his icy blue gaze. He winked at me; the soft creaking of leather and the telltale thud of a heavy shoe being slipped off immediately drawing my gaze back down to the carpeted floor.

It was then that I saw Nick, slowly moving his newly unsneakered and freakishly oversized foot towards Ethan's head.

Mitch grinned and chuckled in audible amusement, promptly signalling his unspoken approval by removing the domineering foothold he had over the back of his son's dome.

Unaware of the menace that was closing in on his position, Ethan predictably pulled his gagging face out of the feverishly rotten chasm. Imagine his utter shock and horror when, instead of being faced with fresh air, he was met with the underside of my own husband's notoriously puke-worthy foot-bomb.

The poor lad wasn't even given a moment to recover from the ordeal or a second to register what was happening. He pulled his revolted face out of the fire marshal's big rotting shoe, only to immediately come under assault again, this time by none other than the smelly-footed tyrant-king himself.

"That's right, bitch. Sniff my fuckin' Puma." Nick cockily mumbled, instantly going in for the kill by smothering Ethan's diminutive nose inside those positively ginormous, fuming, cotton-padded toes of his.

I could only sit there and look on as my friend's face went from blatant panic to sheer cross-eyed revulsion.

"Ohhh yeah." my husband muttered through gritted teeth, wiggling his phenomenally bulbous digits around in unparalleled glee as poor Ethan's flaring nasal cavities struggled to draw air from in between them.

My bound friend's encounter with the blond tyrant-king's mammoth toes was short-lived and basically summarised itself to a quick single-sniff affair. But even so, the resulting horror on Ethan's face proved quite lasting; his brain temporarily addled into what can only be described as a state of terror-induced stupor.

Nick spared the lot of us by mercifully sliding his foot back into his shoe before his notoriously infamous and harrowingly potent foot odour could spread out across the entire room. Still, the single whiff Ethan had taken from underneath his toes was apparently enough to ignite his derangingly thick-membered arousal; something which immediately made itself manifest beneath my pert shorts-clad behind.

"Hey. Guys. One of you should go check up on Josh." Officer Bob at one point called out, rising up from his chair to add more firewood to the furnace and addressing his comment to the clamouring jocks sitting over at the Monopoly table.

I thought nothing of it at first, but then I froze, my eyes beaming wide open in unspoken panic.

I immediately tried getting up and scrambling away in the hopes of getting to the bedroom before whoever volunteered to check up on Josh did, but Nick wouldn't let me. Unaware of the fact that I needed to slip away and pull the sleeping bagged prisoner's breathing tube out of the downright puke-inducing police boot he'd pulled off a while ago, the blond uber-jock protectively wrapped an arm around my waist, preventatively keeping me on his lap so that he could benefit from my strategic council for a little while longer.

A few seconds passed before one of the jocks eventually rose up from his seat and left the living room.
Ryan had volunteered for the job, and he was about to find out what I'd done to our poor bedridden prisoner.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

God this chapter was so so much fun :lol:
Really got a lot of enjoyment out of it, thank you :D

Poor, poor Ethan...
Question: Other than vile (heh), what are Mitch's socks? Do polyester ankle socks exist? Are they dress socks?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh Steven what will happen once your sneaky trick is discovered?

Ethan is probably loving all those socked feet in his face after all he loved having Andrews keeping him quiet
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I'd say poor Ethan, but I assume he is loving every minute of the now multi foot attack.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ah, now Steven's lenience with Corey makes sense - he just committed a near identical blunder!

I have to say, though, Steven acting as the Lady Macbeth towards Nick was adorable, although if I were his competitor, I would likely point out the help of the advisor to get him gagged. For fairness and all.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Ethan is not having a fun night tonight. It was a simple arrest and tied up and stashed in the closet for Jeremy to have revenge on him and Steven. Now he's still tied up and getting double teamed by Nick and Mitch. But uh-oh, Steven has to hide the evidence that he did on Joshua and now he can't because Nick is holding him. Ryan will be surprised to what he finds in the bedroom. :lol: Can't wait to see more, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love Steven sitting on Nick's lap and whispering strategy in his ear - he's quite the little tactician. Why does Mitch's strategy in the game seem vaguely familiar... (late as always!). Poor Ethan really can't catch a break today.

I don't know if Steven needs to worry about his little trick with the gas mask and Nick's shoe being found out - Ryan will jusr be annoyed he didn't think of it first!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak That chapter was so HOT . Ethan was probably in Hell . That would have been a personal Heaven for me . Can't wait till they found out what happened to Josh .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

What a great and entertaining chapter! I liked how Steven was completely distracted and kept peering down at Ethan being manhandled by Mitch to sniff his gear. I think Steven was getting aroused at the thought of once someone else getting dominated...as he usually is... :lol:

When Nick got in on the action and exposed Ethan to his feet....PRICELESS! :P :lol: Love his brash ways and how he took control so he could get in on the action....that's awesome.

Now I am not convinced that Ryan will even take note. Or perhaps just leave the mask in Nick's boot. On the other hand, he could divulge and make a joke about it to the bigger crowd when he returns....I guess that might get Steven into hot water... :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this was amazing; The giant fire marshal pressing his son's head into his rotten shoes was exceptionally hot! But I can't say I feel sorry for Ethan... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was an awesome chapter! Lucky Ethan!

Can't wait for Steven's cruel act to be discovered. I wonder if Ryan will share with the group or keep it to himself.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

GoBucks wrote: 2 weeks ago That was an awesome chapter! Lucky Ethan!

Can't wait for Steven's cruel act to be discovered. I wonder if Ryan will share with the group or keep it to himself.
So never thought of that one! Good point. What if Ryan saves it and shares this nugget of information with Steven in private as he self disciplines him? :P One can only hope, right? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Bro how do you keep the story going on for so long?its like 4 hours
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic