TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 2 weeks ago Bro how do you keep the story going on for so long?its like 4 hours
Bro, I have much longer stories than this one ;)
Bound & Gagged is a 4300+ mins long read that's spread out over 330 chapters and counting.

One thing to keep in mind though is that the estimated reading times also include comments and reviews.
In the case of the above-mentioned story, I'd estimate the 4500 reader comments & reviews account for at least 500 minutes.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago Poor, poor Ethan...God this chapter was so so much fun :lol:
Really got a lot of enjoyment out of it, thank you :D
Question: Other than vile (heh), what are Mitch's socks? Do polyester ankle socks exist?
You: Poor poor Ethan
Also you: This was so much fun!

Hahaha! Oh yes, definitely. Not dress socks per se, but not exactly sports socks either.
They're really awful if you have sweaty and/or smelly feet though, so I try to stay far away from them.
Volobond wrote: 2 weeks ago I have to say, though, Steven acting as the Lady Macbeth towards Nick was adorable, although if I were his competitor, I would likely point out the help of the advisor to get him gagged. For fairness and all.
I one hundred percent agree with you.
socjuc wrote: 2 weeks ago I think Steven was getting aroused at the thought of someone else getting dominated...as he usually is... :lol:
You're definitely projecting there.
I think you're the one getting aroused at the thought of that 8-)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago They're really awful if you have sweaty and/or smelly feet though, so I try to stay far away from them.
I, uh-
Tell me more :lol:
Like, what type of socks are these? I'm only familiar with cotton sports socks and nylon/polyester dress socks

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hahaha, Ethan is really being put through it this time around. Must suck to be him but he's probably secretly loving at least some of this. And look at Nick joining in on the fun at Ethan's expense :lol:

Steven should be careful whispering strategy to Nick. That may backfire on him when Nick's not around. But let's see if his stunt with Josh goes unnoticed or if it backfires 1st :twisted:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

As ever late to the party, this Aussie rejoins the plight of battle. What a fantastic story, it's so fascinating to see an instance in which all of these cross-story hunky doms mix together to form a mostly cohesive team, along with seeing the altered perspective. I'm still very much in the beginning of the story, but excited to read more.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 weeks ago As ever late to the party, this Aussie rejoins the plight of battle.
Ah, you know what they say right? Better late than never! Very glad you could join us, husky-boi ;)
With that being said, I'm anxious to hear your outlook on this story as you progress into it.
I'm also curious as to how you would've voted on the Brad vs Ryan poll when you get to it. Be sure to keep us posted.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I am not the fastest reader, so this will probably take time haha. Fully envious of Brad, being buried under Corey's massive bums while resting on his putrid feet, and I adore that the vote steered to Big Mike's footwear as that is the most humiliating and dangerous choice for Brad in this situation
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Loved seeing the conclusion this first escapade and I believed the seniors handled the news rather well. Despite his misgivings, Brad is still a useful piece to put at play and may be misguided, but still a person. Plus, I do this this heavy dose of humiliation was good for him in the long run.
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

awesome chapter! loved all the sock smelling and having ethan end up back beneath mitch’s socked feet :)
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Poor kid is bobbing for apples in his own dad’s giant shoe?! I can’t even imagine the horror he’d face if bob knew what was going on under the table? Or perhaps he does?! Either way! Love Mitch!!! Super super super hot!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I hope that little shit Steven gets what’s coming to him
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

ChairBoy wrote: 2 weeks ago Poor kid is bobbing for apples in his own dad’s giant shoe?! I can’t even imagine the horror he’d face if bob knew what was going on under the table? Or perhaps he does?! Either way! Love Mitch!!! Super super super hot!
Fuuuck imagine actually bobbing for apples blindfolded but the bucket's also full of all the guys' horrible shoes and rank socks :lol:
10 apples, 10 pairs of shoes, 20 pairs of socks, get all the apples, good luck ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Just finished reading about Jeremy's dastardly deceit and I have to say... It was deviously well played. Despite the harrowing torture Ethan and Steven are in, you sort of have to respect the levels of plotting that were needed to get them into that situation and then make sure they had that post-nut clarity to fully get the pure harrowing experience of hours strapped to the worst possible shoe option(?)

I'm surprised they didn't pass out on the spot.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I adore getting to see more of Mitch and Nick, and I have to say that the latest chapter would have to be one of my favourites by far. Despite my absence, I am so glad I was able to catch up on this fascinating tale of this group. I truly am loving how this span of a day has wrung out so far, and despite the fetid and laborious position Ethan is in, I can't help but feel somewhat envious... If not a bit sorry for him. What a day this has been for him hahahaha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago
ChairBoy wrote: 2 weeks ago Poor kid is bobbing for apples in his own dad’s giant shoe?! I can’t even imagine the horror he’d face if bob knew what was going on under the table? Or perhaps he does?! Either way! Love Mitch!!! Super super super hot!
Fuuuck imagine actually bobbing for apples blindfolded but the bucket's also full of all the guys' horrible shoes and rank socks :lol:
10 apples, 10 pairs of shoes, 20 pairs of socks, get all the apples, good luck ;)
Forget bobbing for apples. Why don't we just throw all their shoes, socks, jockstraps and boxers in a bin, tie you boyz up and shrink you to the size of a thumb before tossing both of you (and a few of your forum friends) in? A few days in there oughta cure you ding bats of your deviant tendencies.

Would make for a fun little side story, no? ;)

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

nice what is happening to little Ethan, I wonder which is worse, between the smell of his father or that of his dear big brother, in any case it is surprising that he is not a foot rest for the whole table .

I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.

OOOOO, or worse, locked in the closet all night
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago Forget bobbing for apples. Why don't we just throw all their shoes, socks, jockstraps and boxers in a bin, tie you boyz up and shrink you to the size of a thumb before tossing both of you (and a few of your forum friends) in? A few days in there oughta cure you ding bats of your deviant tendencies.

Cos that's not scientifically possible? ;)
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.

Locked together In a single bag sounds amazing. Of course Steven's air hose would have to go in to the boots. Eye for an eye, right?
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Lol, must be really nice being Stevie during this time. Really love the dynamic between him and Nick at this point.

Very very hot smelly feet of Mitch out there. But them being out there, for sure others would have already noticed right? Perhaps, are they not smelly enough or the guys would have just been used to it?

You really oughta steer clear of polyester socks sir.Your smelly feet + polyester socks is like equivalent dropping an atomic bomb on that map :lol: Though on what instances were you forced wearing them? Looks like you had specific instances were you had to wear them. @bondagefreak
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 weeks ago
sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.

Locked together In a single bag sounds amazing. Of course Steven's air hose would have to go in to the boots. Eye for an eye, right?
Exactly
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 weeks ago I am not the fastest reader, so this will probably take time haha. Fully envious of Brad, being buried under Corey's massive bums while resting on his putrid feet, and I adore that the vote steered to Big Mike's footwear as that is the most humiliating and dangerous choice for Brad in this situation.

Loved seeing the conclusion this first escapade and I believed the seniors handled the news rather well. Despite his misgivings, Brad is still a useful piece to put at play and may be misguided, but still a person. Plus, I do this this heavy dose of humiliation was good for him in the long run.

So glad you were able to fully catch up! That was some quick reading, especially for a self-admitted slow reader ;)
Yeah, haha I'm not surprised to hear you were envious of Brad in that opening sequence. And I happen to know you're not the only one wanting to be buried under Corey's massive bums.

As for the initial poll, though it wouldn't have influenced Steven's choice, I was quite pleased about it going Big Mike's way as well. Steven tries to give everyone some screen time (Bob and Zack will soon have their turn), but I'm pretty sure Mike ended up being the main feature in the first account, what with the smothering handgag and his socks & shoes being used and all.

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 weeks ago Just finished reading about Jeremy's dastardly deceit and I have to say... It was deviously well played. Despite the harrowing torture Ethan and Steven are in, you sort of have to respect the levels of plotting that were needed to get them into that situation and then make sure they had that post-nut clarity to fully get the pure harrowing experience of hours strapped to the worst possible shoe option(?) I'm surprised they didn't pass out on the spot.

I adore getting to see more of Mitch and Nick, and I have to say that the latest chapter would have to be one of my favourites by far. Despite my absence, I am so glad I was able to catch up on this fascinating tale of this group. I truly am loving how this span of a day has wrung out so far, and despite the fetid and laborious position Ethan is in, I can't help but feel somewhat envious... If not a bit sorry for him. What a day this has been for him hahahaha

Post-nut clarity. Haha! I love it! That's some @Pup Wingletang style eloquence right there :lol:
But yes, Zack's trainers are undoubtedly one of, if not the worst possible shoe options.

Also glad to hear you're enjoying Nick and Mitch as much as before.
Am I also right to assume you're also a bit envious of Ethan's birthday hazing predicament? ;)

On that note, I'm curious as to how you would've voted on the BRAD VS RYAN POLL and what you voted for on this newest poll as well.
Also curious about another thing. If you were tossed into this world, whose sub would you most wanna be?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice what is happening to little Ethan, I wonder which is worse, between the smell of his father or that of his dear big brother, in any case it is surprising that he is not a foot rest for the whole table .

I wonder what could happen to Steven when his little intervention on Joshua is discovered. I suppose he could join Ethan under the table, or find a way to lock him in Joshua's bag, Steven at his feet.

Although Andrew was always described as having a very serious foot odour problem, he doesn't hold a candle to his father.
Ethan and Andrew always gave Mitch's stuff a very wide berth. A reread of Easy Prey I-III might help refresh your memory.

As for Steven, maybe you're the one who should be stuffed in those bags with Josh or locked in a closet ;)
In any case, the next chapter will be out soon enough.

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago Forget bobbing for apples. Why don't we just throw all their shoes, socks, jockstraps and boxers in a bin, tie you boyz up and shrink you to the size of a thumb before tossing both of you (and a few of your forum friends) in? A few days in there oughta cure you ding bats of your deviant tendencies.

Shrinking you may not be possible, but finding a bin or a laundry/duffle bag large enough to accommodate your hogtied form certainly would! Count yourself lucky I don't have that sorta power, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate to toss you and a few of your friends (@Stormee, @ryguy98, @sock slave boy, @Footsub123, @squirrel, @ChairBoy, @4toes, @socjuc
and company) in there.

I'm sure @Tsuhaya, @Red86 and @Wedgieboy69 would gladly take care of keeping the lot of you safely stored and stashed away.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago
Forget bobbing for apples. Why don't we just throw all their shoes, socks, jockstraps and boxers in a bin, tie you boyz up and shrink you to the size of a thumb before tossing both of you (and a few of your forum friends) in? A few days in there oughta cure you ding bats of your deviant tendencies.

Your side stories are sooooo perfect! But! Most importantly! I need a side story with bob
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice what is happening to little Ethan, I wonder which is worse, between the smell of his father or that of his dear big brother, in any case it is surprising that he is not a foot rest for the whole table .

Although Andrew was always described as having a very serious foot odour problem, he doesn't hold a candle to his father.
Ethan and Andrew always gave Mitch's stuff a very wide berth. A reread of Easy Prey I-III might help refresh your memory.

As for Steven, maybe you're the one who should be stuffed in those bags with Josh or locked in a closet ;)

Shrinking you may not be possible, but finding a bin or a laundry/duffle bag large enough to accommodate your hogtied form certainly would! Count yourself lucky I don't have that sorta power, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate to toss you and a few of your friends (@Stormee, @ryguy98, @sock slave boy, @Footsub123, @squirrel, @ChairBoy, @4toes, @socjuc
and company) in there.

I'm sure @Tsuhaya, @Red86 and @Wedgieboy69 would gladly take care of keeping the lot of you safely stored and stashed away.
I would make sure everyone was safe and entertained :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 weeks ago

and company) in there.

I would make sure everyone was safe and entertained :twisted:
I agree. "Safe" and "entertained" 😆
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic