TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, how sweet to see these normally so ruthless and machismo-saturated hunks engaged in something so wholesome as a family Game Night!

...oh, don't look at me like that! Ethan probably deserves it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

oh man... Ethan is so lucky! To have his mouth stuffed with Mitch's briefs, lying hogtied in front of his feet... what more can one want? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I wonder what happened to Ethan 🤔. How did he end up with Mitch's underwear in his mouth? 🤣 I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Sounds like Ethan has the best seat in the house. I hope the little twerp enjoys his tasty little treat
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Who’d have thought Steven describing how long he showered for in a post apocalyptic world would be something interesting to read about 😂

Awesome chapter with lots more character building even with so many chapters there’s always something new to learn about them.

The kiss between Nick and Steven was intense. I was hanging on every word.

Poor Ethan no wonder he didn’t want Mitch to fetch him.

Wonder where Josh is?
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Surely I can't be the only one who just assumed that Josh was under the other table, lol

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY, FOLKS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
@Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Ethan paid my arrival no heed, even as I stood there for a moment and slowly approached my seated husband's position. The young man's face remained scrunched up into a cross-eyed grimace and his focus - all of it - was entirely monopolised by the gargantuan mass of crotch and bum-scented fabric sticking out of his heavily overstuffed gob.

I felt bad for my friend. Ever since Mitch had found out about Ethan's special predisposition for being bound and the secretive arrangement that existed between him and his older brother Andrew, the colossal thighed, hunky ex-fire marshal had turned into a veritable menace and spared no opportunity to haze, toy and torment his boy; something which regularly resulted in poor Ethan being brutally wrestled down and bound up - often very much against his will - by the laughing, cheerful muscle dilf.

Though mature, reliable and highly skilled, Mitch was by far the most boyish, jockish and young-hearted of the senior hunks; a trait made manifest whenever someone was unfortunate enough to be helpless in his vicinity.

A few months ago, back when Andrew and Mitch were giving out a CPR crash course to the other guys and going over some basic first aid training with the junior team, underwear-clad Corey had been slowly strapped down into one of the two very heavy-duty gurneys we owned, as part of a demonstration.

Andrew did the strapping; his strong hands and dexterous fingers tightening off the truly ridiculous number of safety restraints and individually securing each of the astonishingly buff-bodied volunteer's limbs down. Mitch stuck to business and went over the multi-purpose gurney's numerous features before carrying on with first aid basics and emergency resuscitation training.

Corey must've spent a good twenty or thirty minutes, fully strapped down to the padded leather gurney; his head immobilised, his powerful torso rendered completely immobile and his hairy ankles and immensely thick thighs splayed open and held tightly in place.

Everything was serious and informative, that is...until Ryan at one point had the brilliant idea of teasingly brushing his fingers against one of the shaggy-haired volunteer's vulnerable and entirely defenceless bare soles.

Corey laughed and squirmed; the heavily padded gurney board creaking noisily as its very heftily-built host momentarily squirmed and convulsed in a futile attempt to get away from Ryan's teasing fingers. Chris used the opportunity to toyingly flick one of Corey's nipples, something which inevitably resulted in another bout of uncontrollable laughter and the heaving of the strapped volunteer's broad chest. That's when all hell broke loose.

Mitch went from matter-of-factly first aid instructor to downright crazed ring leader as he mercilessly dug his huge hands and calloused fingers into the restrained stallion's hopelessly vulnerable stomach and tree trunk-sized inner thighs. The entire living room filled with laughter as Shawn, Ryan, Josh and the other guys crowded around their incapacitated friend and joined the tickle frenzy.

Corey really lost it when the roaring fire marshal's thick fingers aggressively dug into his crotch and began tickling both sides of his glaringly protruding and amazingly hefty-looking underwear-clad basket bulge. The frantic laughter emanating from the shaggy-haired heartthrob was such that Andrew and Big Mike instinctively rushed to superimpose their very broad and very muffling palms on top of the gurney-bound lieutenant's utterly immobilised face. The spectacle, though a bit briefer than I would've liked, was highly alluring.

Mitch's proneness to hazing and jockish behaviour was made manifest again, only a few weeks ago. Ethan undoubtedly thought he'd been spared the ritualistic birthday hazing that had become the norm over the past year or so. He'd been on his figurative toes the whole week leading up to his 21st birthday, but much to his own relief, the much-expected torment never came. Either the guys had forgotten about his birthday or they deemed the hazing unnecessary.

Much to his own surprise, my friend was jumped in the middle of the night, at well past one in the morning. Even awake and fully alert, his athletic frame and lean muscles would've proven no match for the horde of underwear-clad assailants that came barging into the shared bedroom he spent most of his nights in. The fact that he was fast asleep and partially zipped up into his sleeping bag - as was usually the case for most guys due to the cottage's limited bedspace - made him a particularly easy target.

The poor lad was dragged out of his bag, wrestled down to the bed and gang-tickled to the point of near insanity by all four of the senior hunks, Josh, Brad and most of Shawn's junior squad. The room was quite dark and crowded, but I was still able to make out a number of hands reaching for the screaming twink's jaw and face before it was pried open and force-fed some random sock that had been snatched up from the bedroom floor - most likely one of Chris' or Andrew's.

Growling duct tape was pressed over his face and hurriedly wrapped around his head multiple times before the tickle frenzy resumed, this time with the thin boxer shorts-clad victim properly gagged and muffled.

The guys excitedly crowded around Ethan, each and every one of them wanting to get in on the action. Zack, who, as it turns out, had a very serious thing for tickling and getting handsy was predictably among the most enthused of Ethan's assailants. But Mitch, unlike most of his other colleagues, had a notable propensity for getting carried away and letting his jockish nature get the better of him. He laughed and roared with uncontrollable glee, much in the same manner as he usually did when things got out of hand.

Competition for a prime spot in the frenzy grew fierce as the testosterone-ridden jocks and broad-shouldered behemoths jostled around for a better place in the chaotic melee.

The colossal thighed, underwear-clad ex-fireman spent several minutes squatting behind his son's head, tickling the young birthday boy's exposed stomach and navel. Nick's tentative foray in between Ethan's inner thighs revealed an even more sensitive weak spot, causing Mitch to immediately roar in excitement and rush to exploit the obvious weakness.

The encouragable dilf immediately scooted forward to gain a better vantage point, sitting his phenomenally massive underwear-clad rump directly onto the half-screaming, half-laughing birthday boy's face. Nary a care was given about the fact that the downed victim was pinned down and choking on some old sock, or that his face was now completely swallowed up inside the ex-fireman's frighteningly gargantuan bums.

The loose-fitting, paper-thin boxer shorts my unfortunate friend happened to be wearing that night proved of little help against the plethora of thick fingers, nor were they particularly useful in concealing the bobbing boner that so angrily rose up from his thighs and rebelliously insisted on tenting up towards the ceiling.

Mitch uncaringly sat his entire weight down on top of his own heels and excitedly dug his meaty fingers into both sides of Ethan's immensely ticklish groin. "Coochy coochy-coo! HAHAHA!" the beefy brute raucously laughed, even as a random stray hand gave his son's boxer-clad boner a series of successive tugs and another hand dug into the muffled birthday boy's defenceless hyper-sensitive gooch.

The overgrown firefighter spent several minutes digging his big calloused fingers into Ethan's crotch, ribs and stomach, appearing completely oblivious to the fact that the young dweeb's nose was lodged real deep up his huge crack.

It continued like that for quite a while before the underwear-clad assembly finally grew weary of tickling their prey.

Ethan eventually did get his respite, but probably not in the form that he was hoping for. Leaving no time for him to recover, the young man was forcibly lifted up, swaddled inside a bunch of very thick sleeping bags and secured with a number of ratchet straps before being left to wiggle around aimlessly on the carpeted bedroom floor.

Still, that didn't stop Mitch from squatting down over the fat cocoon's diminutive hood opening, clearing the loft from his son's face and offering the hopelessly bundled prisoner a memorable parting gift; one that came in the form of a quick fart. The swaddled dweeb's choking face was hastily muffled back up under the sea of loft before several hands grabbed the drawstrings and rushed to close the hood opening; ultimately leaving him trapped in the company of his ex-college football quarterback dad's immensely noxious fart-bomb.

They left poor Ethan like that until noon the next day; sacked, gagged with an old sock and smothered within an inch of his life by the overlapping layers of thick sleeping bag loft.

Suffice it to say, when it came to horsing around and having fun at Ethan's expense, Mitch was usually the prime instigator. Even more so upon learning about his son's not-so-secret partiality towards bondage.

Ethan had always given his unapologetically gassy and infamously foul-footed father's stuff a very wide berth, but even to this day, Mitch remained entirely clueless as to that fact and had absolutely no qualms about sourcing gags from out of his own laundry stash. In fact, he seemed to get a special thrill out of it.

I can only imagine what must've been going through Ethan's mind as he lay there, trussed up into the most back-breaking of hogties, facing off against his father's sneakered soles and sucking on the tremendously massive cloth that was the brawny fire marshal's heavily worn boxers.

Be that as it may, I willingly accepted Nick's invitation to draw near by approaching his extended arm and sitting myself down on his lap, but even as I did so, I couldn't help but scan the living room and wonder where my other friend was at.
Where was Joshua?

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter as always! I loved the description of Mitch as "the most boyish, jockish and young-hearted". With a father like that Ethan will definitely have plenty opportunities to get restrained....

And yes, where is Joshua?? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved Steven's description of Mitch and the gang tickling a very restrained Corey... Jock on jock is kind of hot... :oops: :lol:

And the other memory of Ethan's birthday take down and tickling was over the top! I like how more and more as time goes by Mitch is revealed to be truly the jock type, but that he relishes the take down and tickling torture...and the like/love of gagging with his laundry.... :twisted:

I am really looking forward to see what happens on this game night....the possibilities...well, are endless!!

Do you think Nick could get some ideas from his table mate sitting just to his right? :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Joshua is already bound? And the prize for the winner? :roll: dunno
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love Mitch! He is free to sit on my face :lol:
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Two chapters caught up now and I can comment since I was busy. Both were great. Poor Ethan, being hazed by his own father who gets the thrill out of it. :lol: I was more surprised when Corey was the volunteer for the first aid demonstration and gurney straps than one of the gatherers like Jeremy or Steven. Both were great chapters, @bondagefreak. But yeah, where is poor Joshua? ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Always excited to see one of the big guys restrained and tickled! Ever so brief, but ever so hot!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh nice memories of the previous antics

@Volobond as I was reading about Corey, I immediately thought of you and how much you love a big guy restrained
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, that explains why Ethan wasn't to thrilled at Mitch being fetched for his release..... he wasn't released and things only made worse for him 😅. I guess he opened pandora's box when his dad learned of his likes. Doesn't help that it seems like Mitch has never fully out grown his jock traits 🤣

Indeed, where is Josh 🤔
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Just caught up on those last 2 chapters, loving this story. cant wait to see if ethan suffers at his dads or anyone's feet but cant wait to see what's up with joshua too
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just had a look at the poll results. A tie. Nice!
Who are these four mystery readers who voted during the last 48 hours and brought it to a dead heat??

Stormee wrote: 1 month ago I was more surprised when Corey was the volunteer for the first aid demonstration and gurney straps than one of the gatherers like Jeremy or Steven.

I don't think Jeremy was there. Steven speaks as though he saw the events as a bystander, most likely busy with his household chores and more menial tasks. The training was specifically for Shawn's crew. It would be reasonable to assume that these junior team would also receive weapon training and physical combat training; something which would not normally be afforded to Steven at the dependants.

In this scenario, the senior and junior squads are very much the "gatherers".
The dependants, Steven especially, are more along the lines of homekeepers. Hope this makes sense.

@Socksbound
You're definitely not the only one. I thought about our good friend @Volobond as well 8-)
Him, Mitch and Zack together would be a trio out of hell!

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Just caught up on the two recent chapters. The presence of Nick and Zack is adding a lot of suspense to the story. All these jocks in the same room is very exciting.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 month ago You're definitely not the only one. I thought about our good friend @Volobond as well 8-)
I've no idea what you mean! I'm a perfect angel of a dom! Pay no attention to the helpless laughter you hear in the background.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 month ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 month ago You're definitely not the only one. I thought about our good friend @Volobond as well 8-)
I've no idea what you mean! I'm a perfect angel of a dom! Pay no attention to the helpless laughter you hear in the background.
"angel" between the heaviest of quotations... :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

glad we got to see what came of ethan and why he was so nervous to be left for mitch, i loved the run down of mitch’s previous antics. hope we get to see more of those two :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak I loved the last 2 chapters so much . The gurney scene was my favorite scene of the two chapters .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ryguy98 wrote: 1 month ago glad we got to see what came of ethan and why he was so nervous to be left for mitch, i loved the run down of mitch’s previous antics. hope we get to see more of those two :)
Yes! Feat unlocked! Haha. Got you out of a year-long lurking spree.

Seriously though, glad you're enjoying this adventure and very glad you enjoyed these last couple of chapters enough to comment in support. Knowing you, the next few chapters are going to be right up your alley. Stay tuned, mate. More fun up ahead.

Msueta@2 wrote: 1 month ago @bondagefreak I loved the last 2 chapters so much. The gurney scene was my favorite scene of the two chapters.
I knew you would ;) Something tells me you would've enjoyed witnessing and participating in Corey's unplanned demise almost as much as you would've enjoyed being in Corey's position, strapped down to Andrew's gurney. Am I wrong?

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A fun couple of chapters. Loved Nick taking a few moments to really physically dominate Steven. He doesn't need ropes and gags to show him exactly who is in charge!

Ethan really seems to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Steven and Jeremy might have strict masters but they're not brutally hogtied under the table sucking on their Dad's underwear after having been stuck in a closet all afternoon! I wonder if Steven is feeling guilty about asking Nick to help his friend?

I think Ethan's birthday surprised was delayed by a day because Mitch forgot about his son's birthday! Sounded and looks like a pretty intense experience.

Corey was brave volunteering to be the test subject for Andrew's gurney given the other people involved. I wonder if there is a part of him that secretly wants to experience the other side of the ropes...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Really love how Nick went carnal and wanting Stevie here, that was so hot how you wrote it. At the same time I am excited what is more to come for Ethan and Joshua.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic