TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Jeremy not only fooled Steven and Ethan but also the majority of readers :lol:. I like seeing a little more of his personality in this spin-off of the series. Jeremy is a background character a lot of the time, so seeing him more active amuses me.

I voted for Josh and Ryan. The reasons were simple: I'm looking forward to Josh's birthday surprise and everything they're preparing for him. And Ryan has become one of my favorite characters. I would like to see more of him :P
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 months ago I voted for Josh and Ryan. The reasons were simple: I'm looking forward to Josh's birthday surprise and everything they're preparing for him. And Ryan has become one of my favorite characters. I would like to see more of him :P
Interesting choices. Glad to hear Ryan's been gaining points in your esteem. Knowing who you voted for, I'm definitely still interested in seeing your response to the question I asked you on the APOCALYPSE ON EARTH (RP GAME)

berlinberlin wrote: 2 months ago how about Officer Bob and Big Mike? ;-)
would be some fun for me though.
Welcome aboard, buddy! You know about Officer Bob?
Sounds like you've been reading more of my stories than you've been leading on! Glad to hear it ;)
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts on Bob's tale (House Arrest I & II) when you feel like it.

Socksbound wrote: 2 months ago JOSH JOSH LOOK OUT!!
This again? Man, someone really needs to shut you up. You need to be stashed away and silenced, boi!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I voted for Andrew and Joshua.

I find myself wanting to see more of Stoic Andrew! And of course, I want to see what will happen with the birthday boy! All of this with Ethan, Steven, and Jeremy is happening because of Joshua, so what is in store for him?
My M/M Stories Here
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

After being caught up while I was away, I can say that was a twist I wasn't expecting. Jeremy getting some good revenge on Ethan and Steven for torturing him when he's sacked up and hate having smelly footwear in his face. And no one will come to the rescue while they are busy with Josh and he has them all to himself. Little twerp, but clever to hatch a plan like that.

Nice work, @bondagefreak. As for the poll, I picked Ethan and Jeremy. I would want to know what their lives are like in this adventure. Like hear their sides of their daily routine from the morning to bedtime as gatherers.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

I just finished the story (TEACHING BRAD A LESSON), it's nice, even if I prefer the more traditional stories which pit sports dominans against weak and younger losers :mrgreen: .

In any case it's nice to see Brade put in his place by someone younger than him, his limit could have inspired a story of a vacation colony :lol: .

On the other hand, I am always surprised why some people are bothered by the smell of their feet, it gives a more natural side but we can believe that they never wanted to be sporty or dominant :| .

Anyway what I hope to see next time is to see more of Steven, Jeremy (he's so cute) and especially the best of the whole team Shawn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

To say that I was mortified would've been something of a major understatement. The revelation that Nick wasn't even aware of my plight and that the guys - Andrew, Ryan and the others in charge of my arrest - had been left in the dark about it infuriated me! No wonder Corey had ignored my many requests to have an audience with Shawn and normally passive Big Mike had used his own humongous palms to muffle me up and stifle me! They were doing exactly as they were told! They had no doubt been under strict orders to neutralise me and given nary a hint as to the fact that my own husband hadn't consented to any of this.

Even now, the lot of them remained blissfully unaware of that. And even worse, I had no way of warning them. No way of making myself heard or letting them know they'd made a mistake!

The feverishly soggy ball of toe-scented fabric Andrew had peeled off his own foot and assertively stuffed inside my mouth was supposed to prevent me from being able to warn Josh. But in reality, it was doing far more than that. It was keeping Shawn's troops ignorant as to the legitimacy - or rather lack thereof - of my plight and preventing me from alerting them about the scheme Jeremy had so craftily concocted.

As infuriating as all this was though, the outrage and indignation I felt instantly took a back seat when the emerald-eyed devil pulled out what was quite honestly one of my all-time biggest fears; hunky Zack's downright COLOSSAL fuming fucks.

Jeremy wasn't kidding when he'd qualified them as being both nightmarish and puke-inducing. Zack's putrid trainers were harrowing to the extreme and accursed with a revolting cheesiness the likes of which knew no equals.

It was to the point where Brad and Ryan - the group's unofficial bailiffs - had even contemplated weaponising the righteous paladin-hunk's atomic running shoes - the stench of which was considered torturous enough to warrant use in severe disciplinary settings and prisoner interrogation scenarios. Yes, they were that bad.

As far as I was concerned, the brown-haired warrior's diseased trainers should've been tossed in the trash years ago. But much to my own and everyone else's dismay, Zack's trusty old cheese factories remained in active service and saw extensive daily use - usually for long hours at a time.

As you can probably imagine, Ethan and I screamed into Andrew's toe-flavoured bundles and shook our heads no. Unfortunately for the both of us, Jeremy quite simply couldn't bring himself to care. Even as I lay there, articulating wildly beneath my gag in an attempt to let him know I genuinely couldn't handle his boyfriend's disease-ridden footwear, the emerald-eyed twink remained completely unfazed. His mind was deadset on revenge and his resolve was unshakable. He had very intentionally milked both of us dry, and now he was going to make us suffer and pay for all those times we'd taken advantage of him. He was going to make us pay for our crimes, and we had no way of letting anyone know or getting a call for help out.

"Ghmmphh!"

My pleas for mercy and my virulent calls for help went on unabated for a time, that is...before they were suddenly cut off as the foulest and most nauseating of cheesy reeks began pervading the entire room and closet.

I tried twisting my head away in an effort to get my defenceless nostrils as far as possible from the source of the unbearably torturous reek, but my efforts to escape the eye-watering stench proved of little use. Fast-forward just a few seconds later and I was choking on my gag and coughing vehemently behind the thick wadding. Ethan broke down into a coughing fit as well; our toes and fingers wiggling around valiantly in a downright crazed attempt at mounting an escape.

"You know what they say, guys. Don't dish out what you can't handle." Jeremy vengefully snickered, ignoring our genuine displays of panic and reaching down for the big roll of hefty-looking duct tape.

I could only watch as Ethan's head was noisily swallowed up; layer upon layer of sticky grey adhesive tightly orbiting his dome, forcing his entire face into the gaping maw of Zack's hellish shoe and trapping his defenceless nasal protrusion directly into the puke-worthy sock that had been stuffed inside there.

The tape was severed after the fifth or sixth orbit, but instead of freaking out much like I expected him to, my fellow prisoner remained strangely silent. He just lay there; the front half of his face gobbled up inside the big fuming shoe, his features tucked out of sight and his nostrils purposefully idle and not daring to draw breath.

The poor lad waited and waited, postponing the inevitable need to breathe until his lungs could wait no more.

Then it happened. The sudden contorting of his strictly bound body and the sound of his downright panicked yelp very clearly marked the unavoidable flaring of his nostrils.

He shook his head from side to side and let out a terrifyingly desperate call for help, but Jeremy merely smiled before finally turning his gaze over to my heavily bound and visibly mortified form.

"Mrggh ppghh mmphh ggmmph!" I very vigorously mouthed off, desperately trying to convince my vengeful friend of the fact that I wouldn't survive his boyfriend's puke-inducing nightmares.

Coughing noises once again erupted from Ethan's fabric-stuffed mouth as he was forced to draw in another whiff. I felt bad for him, but my own upcoming demise was far too pressing and worrisome for me to give much thought to my fellow captive's fate. The sound of his screams only served to make the entire thing even more stressful and unnerving, if that was even at all possible.

In any case, Jeremy paid little heed to my hopelessly garbled protests. He spun his duct tape around my heavily gagged head and trapped my face into his stupendously good-looking boyfriend's freakishly gargantuan shoe. My vision turned dark as the orbiting layers of tape grew tighter and more numerous; forcing my chin, cheeks and forehead deeper and deeper into the righteous paladin-king's infernally putrid trainer.

I too found myself unwilling to draw breath even after the duct tape was finally severed. I shook my head no and violently tried dislodging the shoe off my face, but no matter how desperately I shook my head or tried rubbing it against the carpet floor, the puke-inducing trainer just wouldn't come off. Jeremy had made doubly certain of that.

When finally I could bear the burning of my lungs no longer, my nostrils surrendered; flaring wide into the smothering mass of toe cheese-infested fabric, something which immediately caused my face to go cross-eyed and all measure of sanity to escape me.

"Mhhgggphh! Mgggh! Mggghph!" I instantly screamed, my eyes watering over and my mind convinced beyond reason that I wouldn't survive a second whiff of Master Zack's putrescent footwear.

Jeremy simply chuckled. "Yeah, that's right. Haha! Good luck surviving my boyfriend's stinkbombs." he mockingly laughed, before triumphantly ruffling my hair up even as I choked and gagged more violently than I had before.

"Have fun, guys. Try not to puke. I'll be back in a few hours." came the sound of his voice as he uncaringly shut the closet door and presumably walked out of the secluded bedroom.

Ethan and I spent what seemed like an eternity just struggling against our bonds and fighting the urge to be sick. So distressing and torturous was our plight that the strong camaraderie and spirit of solidarity that existed between us seemingly evaporated into nothingness.

He was too absorbed by his own indescribably harrowing predicament to care about mine, just as I was too absorbed by my own unbearably dire plight to care about his. We screamed and coughed beneath our gags, not for the sake of demanding each other's release, but entirely for the sake of demanding our own.

And so we just lay there, quite literally choking on the stench of Zack's infernally fuming trainers and flaring our nostrils directly into the brown-haired muscle-knight's eye-wateringly putrid stink bombs. If hell was an actual thing, then this undoubtedly had to be it!

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I had to laugh at "fuming fucks". You do have a way with words!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Jeremy is going all in on this one. Not leaving much for an encore.

I am still curious how those pies are doing? I am still waiting to see the character stats for them 😆
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 months ago I am still curious how those pies are doing? I am still waiting to see the character stats for them 😆
Pie's profile pic. Nuff said.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 months ago I am still curious how those pies are doing? I am still waiting to see the character stats for them 😆

LMAO :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

May I have a slice? :o :lol: :lol:

Ok so this is putting we whittle Jeremy on a whole other level...I had to look back @bondagefreak to your hierarchy. I am using it like a hawk now that you gave us this neat artefact.... :P

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/534 ... cc27_o.png

I almost question the structure of this 'cosa nostra'... :lol:

Jeremy with his actions in these last chapters and how he concocted all of this and got agreement from most above the chain of command. He can't be at the bottom of the hierarchy, can he? :? I mean isn't he the true master here? :mrgreen:

For the record, I whole heartedly agree with his use of Zack's gear as a great karma for Ethan and Steven. I kind of wonder what they will think moving forward and if this will influence them never to underestimate the little shit... :mrgreen:
Last edited by socjuc 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago May I have a slice? :o :lol: :lol:
A slice of burnt pie or a slice of Zack's cheesecakes?
I assume you'd want the better-tasting option, which in this case is burnt pie.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago May I have a slice? :o :lol: :lol:
A slice of burnt pie or a slice of Zack's cheesecakes?
I assume you'd want the better-tasting option, which in this case is burnt pie.
Burnt pie! :lol: Deliciosa
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This is the real travesty of the night! Leave the bois in the closet - they could use it for a bit - and try to salvage the pie!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Volobond wrote: 2 months ago

This is the real travesty of the night! Leave the bois in the closet - they could use it for a bit - and try to salvage the pie!
I recommend some good vanilla ice cream to salvage the pie! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I would love for Jeremy's plan to backfire and for the big guys to find Steven and Ethan! 🤣😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago I almost question the structure of this 'cosa nostra'... :lol:

Jeremy with his actions in these last chapters and how he concocted all of this and got agreement from most above the chain of command. He can't be at the bottom of the hierarchy, can he? :?
He didn't though. Jeremy didn't in any way, shape or form make an agreement with all those guys. His objective was very simple: convince Zack that Ethan and Steven's friendship with Josh would supersede their desire to see him hazed. All in all a very easy task considering how plausible that possibility would be (just look at @Socksbound and his desire to warn Josh).

Zack would've spoken to Mitch about Ethan and then, as soon as he had the fire marshall's approval, relayed the order to Shawn, who in turn would've passed that command down to his two lieutenants - Ryan and Corey. And then, voilà. Mission accomplished.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago I almost question the structure of this 'cosa nostra'... :lol:

Jeremy with his actions in these last chapters and how he concocted all of this and got agreement from most above the chain of command. He can't be at the bottom of the hierarchy, can he? :?
He didn't though. Jeremy didn't in any way, shape or form make an agreement with all those guys. His objective was very simple: convince Zack that Ethan and Steven's friendship with Josh would supersede their desire to see him hazed. All in all a very easy task considering how plausible that possibility would be (just look at @Socksbound and his desire to warn Josh).

Zack would've spoken to Mitch about Ethan and then, as soon as he had the fire marshall's approval, relayed the order to Shawn, who in turn would've passed that command down to his two lieutenants - Ryan and Corey. And then, voilà. Mission accomplished.
Well,, that is convenient :lol: Dunno i am not convinced it is as straightforward as you explain...but I know u will win this discussion.... :? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

noarmgr wrote: 2 months ago I would love for Jeremy's plan to backfire and for the big guys to find Steven and Ethan! 🤣😁
I second that!!! :P
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago
noarmgr wrote: 2 months ago I would love for Jeremy's plan to backfire and for the big guys to find Steven and Ethan! 🤣😁
I second that!!! :P
I'm waiting for Jeremy's lies to spiral, and for him to have to plot and charm his way to avoid getting caught, maybe stuff a few more guys that closet.

Then the closet of lies bursts open and there will be hell to pay :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Poor Steven and Ethan. But they had this coming if they torture Jeremy a lot when he's in his sleepsack. Karma was going to bite them in the ass sooner than later. Now they can spend their time sniffing those stink bombs of shoes and socks and nobody will hear their cries of help. Great work again, @bondagefreak! And now Jeremy must be punished for letting the pies become burnt. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 months ago I just finished the story...what I hope to see next time is to see more of Steven, Jeremy (he's so cute) and especially the best of the whole team Shawn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
Welcome to the adventure, guys! Very glad to see you guys on here and warming up to this tale. I'm hoping more of your fellow B&G readers will put their reluctance aside and give this story an honest try instead of allowing the "post-apocalypse" setting put them off ;)

@Ossassin @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Footsub @CrownedLoy76 @vincenzotognolo22 @Lovethemsocks @Ropelover98 @gaggedfeety @maliki @Scottstud94 @DeeperThanRed @Kratos @Batsox @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @JustaDreamer @sami200456boyfriend @Hornysub

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hey, I think I need to set aside a whole afternoon to catch up on your story, which looks delicious, I can't wait to read these adventures with stinky socks and my favorite gag, duct tape
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well I think we can throw Jeremy being cautious about potential revenge out the window, the boy went full tactical warfare on Steven and Ethan 🤣

I get it, sounds like they deserve this for torturing poor defenseless sleepsacked Jeremy numerous times. But the question is, will they learn a lesson from this or is revenge gonna be ten fold. Could just end up being a revolving door situation 😈🤣🤣
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic