TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Really liking this mischievous side of Jeremy. The last part, it was so cruel leaving us at a cliff hanger like that. Though writing wise, it was superb. The part where you ended the chapter, it was perfect! Building up the tension then abruptly cutting it. My imagination is going haywire and my nether region is literally leaking 😂
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak I LOVED This chapter, it was amazing. I love Jeremy's recurring presence and it seems like some of Brad's sadism has began to rub off on him. I loved Ryan's sweaty gear coming into play but I'm most excited about seeing Brad's smelly footwear back in action. Can't wait for the next chapter Sir :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So I have to say....where has Jeremy learned all this? Brad? or was it built into him? like wow....he is a little devil in disguise... :lol:

I mean, the planning and deliberate deception, sadistic behavours, tickling, and breath control, and now he ends with Zack's superb stink bombs...... Well if I could talk to Jeremy I might have a few ideas to unleash too :lol: :mrgreen:

Looking forward firstly to Ethan's and Stevie's next treatment from Jeremy....but then more so, the revenge! :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago So I have to say....where has Jeremy learned all this? Brad? or was it built into him? like wow....he is a little devil in disguise... :lol:

I mean, the planning and deliberate deception, sadistic behaviour, tickling, and breath control, and now he ends with Zack's superb stink bombs...
Hmm, I don't know about that. Jeremy's venture with Brad was short-lived and dates back several years in this particular timeline. Also, none of the things described here (aside perhaps from the deception) can be associated specifically with Brad. That was never really his style. If you guys are looking for a culpable outside influence to blame, I wouldn't bet too much on Brad being the correct one ;)

Well if I could talk to Jeremy I might have a few ideas to unleash too :lol: :mrgreen:
He's indisposed at the moment, but I'll be sure to leave him a message if you decide to send those ideas my way ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Jeremy is so cruel... letting his victims cum and then leaving them hogtied and cruelly gagged was absolutely amazing... Fantastic chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Thank you for writing my newest favorite chapter of this story . That jockstrap looks so yummy so do those socks and shoes .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It seems Jeremy has gone brilliantly Machiavellian on us! I can't think where he might have picked up this sort of behaviour - definitely not from his knight in shining armour surely.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *
WHICH TWO GUYS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF IN THIS ADVENTURE?

MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) VOTES PER USER
SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!
SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I've voted for Corey, he interests me and would love to see what he can do
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Voted...I think u already know sir! :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As always, my vote is for the Prince Charming and the Lighthearted Daddy, Zack and Mitch!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well now, that's quite an interesting admission from Jeremy. Actually well played on his part and I actually can't say I disapprove of him gaining the upper hand for a change! Though I would caution him to enjoy his time wisely because I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised when both Steven and Ethan seek some payback. Low key hoping they do at some point 😉

As for the latest poll, I chose Ethan and Mike. As per usual, Ethan because of the previous exercise compatability results, plus I just like his character. I almost chose Josh as 2nd but figured we'd be seeing him anyways with once he's been captured for his birthday surprise. So with that thought in mind, I went with Mike. He's been so passive in the main universe, it was nice to see his more dominant side take a step out in this universe. Honestly I'm invested enough that more of any character is fine but I have no reason(s) for my vote to be any different!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I had to vote for Joshua and Nick. I know, completely unexpected right?!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It probably won't be a surprise when I say that I vote for Bob and Mitch 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I feel like I’m committing blasphemy by not picking Nick

But I’ve gone for Josh and Ryan. Josh for the mere fact that if Steven and Ethan are just the entree I can’t wait for the main event.

Ryan coz I feel like he’ll be one of the ringleaders in what happens to Josh and he seems devilish so will really give Josh a proper hazing

Now I know some of you will be thinking but Socksbound wants to save Josh he was yelling from the rooftops not that long ago. I haven’t forgotten or changed camps.

JOSH JOSH LOOK OUT!!
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I went for Zack and Nick. The choice was a bit difficult as I would have liked to include Bob as well but given that Jeremy and Steve are central to the story I decided to go for Zack and Nick.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted Corey and Brad. Corey because I want to see those dang green briefs put to use! Brad because the last chapter where Steven mentioned him as a potential partner if there was no Nick was intriguing to me.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nick needs to find his baby boi bound and gagged in a closet, without him knowing.

Bob should be the one handing out some justice.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

how about Officer Bob and Big Mike? ;-)
would be some fun for me though.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am still surprised Jeremy is doing any of this and is being such a switch, but it is what it is :D . As for the poll, I abstain as I have no preference.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Starcomet wrote: 2 months ago I am still surprised Jeremy is doing any of this and is being such a switch, but it is what it is :D
socjuc wrote: 2 months ago So I have to say....where has Jeremy learned all this? Brad? or was it built into him? like wow....he is a little devil in disguise... :lol:
GoBucks wrote: 2 months ago Wow I didn't expect to see Jeremy with such a devious plan! Seeing shades of Phil in that plot twist!
Jeremy was always chronically underestimated. In canon B&G we mostly got to see him in positions of weakness and victimisation. It's easy to forget that he had a very rough youth, spent his time in the streets, jumping from foster home to foster home and getting into all sorts of trouble with the law. The absence of a correctional father figure in his life eventually led him to crave dominance. Enter Master Brad.

Jeremy is hardened by his youth and nowhere even near as emotionally fragile as Steven. But he was virtually no match for Brad's raw sadism and high-intensity, heavy-handed dominance.

Let's not forget that after being forcibly taken away from Brad's custody by Nick and Shawn, Jeremy very angrily turned on Steven and displayed blatant vengefulness when the opportunity to run back to Brad presented itself.

I would even venture so far as saying that Jeremy has substantially more in common with Phil than he has with Steven.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Went for Joshua and Jeremy unsurprisingly, nice to see that democracy works :D
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
I would even venture so far as saying that Jeremy has substantially more in common with Phil than he has with Steven.[/size]
Wait what? No way....Phil is intrinsically a twerp, and is a little devil. Jeremy only showed this side, in the example u mentioned to escape to Brad, and now (and perhaps playing around before with Steven).

But if he is as you say like Phil, I haven't seen it.....now that you say it I kind of like it :lol: but it would be to me a major shocker.... :? And something I think the audience hasn't seen also, hence our comments.

I got a feeling we may just see Jeremy unleash...I wonder and would be thrilled if he and Phil know each other and would partner on someone like Steven or Ethan? :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted andrew and Mike
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Haha just can't get enough of Andrew and last chapter had me searching me for Zack
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic