TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago I really like seeing this side of Jeremy, though I can already imagine Ethan's/Steven's payback....
I agree. I love seeing Jeremy exploring his switch side. He seems very natural.
I also can't wait to see what the inevitable payback will be. Although I don't know that Steven will initiate the charge, he will absolutely follow Ethans lead. We do know from the first Easy Prey stories that Ethan can be quite the creative bully too.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 months ago
socjuc wrote: 2 months ago I really like seeing this side of Jeremy, though I can already imagine Ethan's/Steven's payback....
I agree. I love seeing Jeremy exploring his switch side. He seems very natural.
I also can't wait to see what the inevitable payback will be. Although I don't know that Steven will initiate the charge, he will absolutely follow Ethans lead. We do know from the first Easy Prey stories that Ethan can be quite the creative bully too.
Really! Ethan will for sure take charge....yeah Jeremy will find out what is coming to him :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mischievous take-charge Jeremy is so adorable! But I also hope he ends up getting trussed and gagged too, haha

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Seems like Jeremy is getting very cocky with him being dominant over Ethan and Steven. Making them inhale Brad's shoes and edging the hell out of them, seems like he is having fun being a switch over them. And probably safer when they are tied up because those two would more likely be not too kind to him in revenge or if they found him all tied up.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Loved the reinforcement of the gags! And the edging between the two with Brads Sneaker was so hot. I am excited to see Ryan Jock come into play, definitely one of the hottest characters in my opinion.

I am wondering if they will get their revenge on Jeremy. Maybe not today but some day down the line. That or if Jeremy gets caught with the two bound boys. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well Jeremy is certainly getting into his new found role and Ethan and Steven don't seem to be objecting too much! It defined seems like he doesn't want to get caught in the act though with the radio and additional gagging.

Thanks for the birthday wishes @bondagefreak
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It looks like Jeremy is showing us a new side of himself :twisted:. I like that, Jeremy is clearly the smallest of all the guys, and seeing him in that position is interesting.

I hope Steven and Ethan don't forget this, I'd love to see revenge 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Like seeing this new side of Jeremy. It is refreshing that he is not on the receiving end right now. Though, excited for what is to come.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Whilst all this is happening the pies might be burning in the oven…
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Subboi wrote: 2 months ago Whilst all this is happening the pies might be burning in the oven…
:lol: :lol: Love how this keeps surfacing every once in a while... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago
Subboi wrote: 2 months ago Whilst all this is happening the pies might be burning in the oven…
:lol: :lol: Love how this keeps surfacing every once in a while... :lol:
HE SAYS WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 2 months ago For Steven I kind of wonder if experiencing Brad's shoe is bringing back some bad memories, but then again based on finishing....apparently not. :mrgreen:
Not a bad hypothesis, per se. It's important to remember that in this non-canonical alternate verse, Steven has been living with Brad for over three years. He sees Brad every day and most likely interacts with him on a somewhat regular basis. So I think it's safe to say he doesn't see Brad in quite the same light as he currently does back in the prime universe (B&G).

On that note, Steven always found Brad very attractive and physically appealing even though he loathes his personality. Steven was also very much attracted to Shawn even back when Shawn was being a total prick to him. So I think it's safe to say Brad's shoes/socks are seen as highly desirable by Steven. Add to that the fact that Jeremy mentioned wanting to benevolently "help" Steven out. He probably knew Brad's shoes would have an arousing effect on his two friends. Just as I'm sure they'd have on you, @OrdinaryWorld, @4toes, @Msueta@2, @Tsuhaya, @Stormee and the rest of you naughty foot-boyz 8-)

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

@bondagefreak they surely do, our good sir! Just imagining smelling those shoes makes my brain go in overdrive and so much more the little guy down there :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
socjuc wrote: 2 months ago For Steven I kind of wonder if experiencing Brad's shoe is bringing back some bad memories, but then again based on finishing....apparently not. :mrgreen:
Not a bad hypothesis, per se. It's important to remember that in this non-canonical alternate verse, Steven has been living with Brad for over three years. He sees Brad every day and most likely interacts with him on a somewhat regular basis. So I think it's safe to say he doesn't see Brad in quite the same light as he currently does back in the prime universe (B&G).

On that note, Steven always found Brad very attractive and physically appealing even though he loathes his personality. Steven was also very much attracted to Shawn even back when Shawn was being a total prick to him. So I think it's safe to say Brad's shoes/socks are seen as highly desirable by Steven. Add to that the fact that Jeremy mentioned wanting to benevolently "help" Steven out. He probably knew Brad's shoes would have an arousing effect on his two friends. Just as I'm sure they'd have on you, @OrdinaryWorld, @4toes, @Msueta@2, @Tsuhaya, @Stormee and the rest of you naughty foot-boyz 8-)

Man I feel these type of responses from you very troubling....like when u nail it! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago

Although Brad's personality is somewhat problematic, he is a hot guy, and I like his sadistic side. The problem is that he is too cruel. Phil is a good example; he is a mischievous sadist and not cruel.

So probably Brad's shoes/socks would do something to me :roll:
Last edited by Tsuhaya 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Yes I would love to smell those shoes . And his socks also . Can't wait to read the next chapter and see what is going on with that Jockstrap .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Two more votes on the poll since last night. The numbers are getting interesting. It's nice to see Shawn picking up some steam and becoming more competitive. Also interesting to say Brad garnering a few votes. Though I'll admit, I sorta wish you guys wouldn't keep your votes anonymous. Part of the fun - at least for me - is knowing who voted for whom.

I'm still very much surprised to see Andrew maintaining his lead here. Seeing as how he's the lowest-ranking and youngest provider, I didn't foresee him being that competitive.

* For those who may be wondering, I intentionally omitted Chris from the poll. He hasn't been featured in the story yet and has only been mentioned two or three times so far. Seeing as how he's well-liked by many B&G readers but always comes as a 2nd favourite choice, I didn't foresee him garnering much support in the poll, and so chose not to include him.

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago Though I'll admit, I sorta wish you guys wouldn't keep your votes anonymous. Part of the fun - at least for me - is knowing who voted for whom.

You know who I voted for. My vote would always be Ethan 😀
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

As it turns out, Jeremy was considerably more astute than what we often gave him credit for. Though he claimed to have been looking for something of Chris or Corey's, coming back with something from Ryan's hamper pleased me immensely. His choice felt deliberate and tailored specifically to my needs, much like choosing Brad's funky old trainers had been.

Of particular significance to me was the fact that Brad and Ryan would've been the first two to make their moves against me had my affiliation with Nick been non-existent. I say "against" me, but what I really mean is that they would've both sought to claim me for themselves. I felt a strong attraction to Ryan, and as much as I feared Brad and loathed his temper, it would've been an outright lie to claim that I'd never given thought to a life under his rule.

Suffice it to say that Jeremy's chosen bounty did not disappoint.

I spent the next several minutes struggling in my bonds and flaring my nostrils inside Ryan's crotch-scented jock-pouch. Ethan didn't share my special appreciation for underwear, so he wasn't taking very kindly to the hunky stallion's musky jockstrap. Still, his displeasured grunts and wild attempts at calling out for help proved of little use against the gag; the sound of which shamefully did much to stimulate my own arousal. In other words, his muffled laments only served to make the whole thing even hotter for me.

My own voice too rose in desperation every now and then, but unlike Ethan's anger-induced laments, mine was powered mostly by the need for Jeremy's undivided attention.

"Alright, alright! Calm down. Here. Sniff Ryan's sack." the green-eyed lad playfully smirked, returning his focus back to me and smothering my nose directly into the big balled-up cloth.

I flared my nostrils inside it and moaned, bucking my hips up in a seemingly crazed attempt at humping my captor's warm hand. The poignant scent of balls pervaded my nostrils even as my mind worked overtime in an effort to conjure up images of Ryan's handsome face and smoking-hot body. There was virtually no doubt in my mind at that point. Had my mouth not been covered with tape and hosting Andrew's old sock, I would've gladly opened wide for Ryan's giant pouch and willingly sucked on it. And I really do mean suck! I would've sucked on that smelly thing like there was no tomorrow.

The jockstrap was of course eventually removed, making way for the return of Brad's smouldering trainers - the stench of which nearly drove me over the edge a second time. Then, much to my own mounting frustration, the ministrations came to a halt and Jeremy was back on Ethan's case; once again leaving me both needy and completely unsatisfied.

"Mphh uggh phhgh!" I cried out and yelled, finding untold pleasure and frustration in my continued inability to call for help.

Jeremy returned his focus back to me after a couple of minutes; alternating between clogging my nostrils with his fingers and forcing me to take big whiffs of Ryan's musky old nut pouch. Even from inside my briefs, I could feel precum leaking quite generously from the tip of my arousal. I was getting close. I could feel it.

My captor eventually opted to switch things up a bit, this time by tormenting me with Brad's funky old shoe. But it's only when he combined both weapons together by stuffing the big ball-sweat-soaked jockstrap into his ex-Master's gaping sneaker that I just completely lost it.

"Here, sniff both of 'em." the smirking twenty-one-year-old instructed, as he pressed the smelly pouch-filled maw of Brad's pungent shoe down on top of my visibly frightened face.

My nostrils obediently flared open and filled up with the scent of Ryan's supremely musky sack, but more than anything else it was the psychological weight of having both hunks imposed upon me at the same time that sent me over the edge and past the point of no return.

I emptied my balls a second time; the front of my thin boxer briefs turning dark and sticky as waves of indescribable pleasure washed over me and stream after stream of hot semen came shooting out from my engorged shaft. Undoubtedly one of the most violent orgasms I'd had in a long time.

I still remember lying there; panting and heaving as Jeremy gently rolled me over on my stomach and left me alone to tend to Ethan. It took a while for him, to clue in on the fact that my fellow prisoner was very much into socks and shoes, but not at all into underwear. In hindsight, I might've found the whole exchange between the two quite amusing had I not been so exhausted by the ordeal.

"Not a fan of Ryan's sack, eh? Want me to fish out a pair of your dad's boxers instead?" Jeremy teased, causing the bound twink to start screaming into his gag and break down into a state of near-hysterical panic. If there's one thing Ethan feared above all else, it was his dad's stuff. And with good reason, I might add.

"Haha, I'm just kidding! Relax, buddy. Relax." Jeremy chuckled, before easing his agitated friend and removing the offensive-smelling loincloth from out of Brad's immensely cavernous shoe.

Angry grunts quickly turned into moans of pleasure as our benevolent captor's skilful ministrations continued unabated; this time aided not by the strong scent of Ryan's pouch, but by the overpowering aroma of Brad's sweltering trainers.

By the time Ethan was done shooting his load, both of us were lying on our stomachs and panting beneath our respective speech-impeeding gags. We were spent, emptied and weak; our balls milked to the very last drop and our chests left heaving from the exertion. I think it's safe to say we were both very grateful for the relief we'd been offered, but increasingly desperate to be let out of our impossibly maddening restraints.

As you can probably imagine, with the fires of arousal no longer burning in my groin, the reality of my predicament and the reason for my being here predictably felt all the more unbearable. The toe-scented stuff-gag - which had only a few minutes before contributed to my arousal - was now growing more offensive and distasteful by the second.

As unlikely as it was, the mere idea that Nick may not have been aware of my untimely predicament and that Andrew had preventatively stuffed his own sock into my mouth to stop me from being able to alert my husband...it bothered me immensely.

I wanted out. Ethan and I both did.

In any case, Jeremy proceeded to mercifully remove Brad's odourous sneakers from the confines of the stuffy closet before departing from the bedroom and promising to check up on us a bit later. He seemingly felt bad for not being able to provide us with further assistance, but apologetically ended up leaving us to our fate and slowly shutting the closet door on us, even as Ethan and I pleaded into our gags and begged him not to leave us bound up like this.

My fellow prisoner and I spent the next hour or so futilely struggling against our maddening hogties and lamenting the extreme tightness of our bonds. Ethan repeatedly rubbed his duct-taped head against the carpeted floor and yelled at the top of his lungs in order to draw some attention our way, but even his most vehement calls for help went unheard and unnoticed.

I tried reasoning with him and telling him to conserve his energy, but the taste of his hairy-legged big brother's feverishly foul-scented bundle had me shaking my own head no and convulsing in my bonds.

Of even greater frustration to us was the fact that Jeremy had unwittingly left the radio on and carelessly neglected to remove the additional orbits of tape he'd spun around our heads and mouths. The reinforced gags and the ever-present background music just made it that much more impossible for Ethan and I to successfully get a word out or make ourselves heard. And so, we just lay there, lamenting the extreme excessiveness of our restraints and sucking protestingly on Andrew's notoriously foul-smelling bundles. "Ugghmpph!"

In his own defence, Jeremy once again thankfully proved true to his word. He came back in the room to check up on us and sat himself directly in the closet doorway, much like he had a bit earlier that same afternoon.

The lad rubbed our heads affectionally and once again promised to speak to Andrew on our behalf as soon as the goliath-gamer had a few minutes to spare. I tried telling him it was no use and desperately tried telling him he needed to alert Shawn or my own husband Nick, but the freckle-faced twenty-one-year-old just looked at me utterly dumbfounded and perplexed, obviously not having the faintest idea of what I was trying to communicate.

"Ooh, it sounds like someone's getting cranky." he teased, as my desperation soon turned into frustration - something Jeremy wrongfully interpreted as a sign of playful rebelliousness.

I cried out and shook my head no in an attempt to tell him it wasn't funny, but then quickly found myself breaking down into a fit of uncontrollable laughter as a set of nimble fingers began probing and tickling my vulnerable bare soles.

Ethan too fell prey to Jeremy's playful antics, causing the two of us to repeatedly take turns crying out into our gags and desperately squealing for mercy.

"D'you guys need a helping hand again?" our emerald-eyed friend at one point asked, bringing his good-natured assault to a halt and assessing our potential need for yet another ejaculatory release.

Almost as if acting on cue, my fellow prisoner and I vehemently declined the offer and shook our heads in open disapproval, allowing Jeremy's excitable features to take on an air of disappointed resignation.

"Haha, alright. Just checking." he told us before once again placing his hands on our dishevelled brown domes and caressing our scalps with his warm dexterous fingers. Then, the unexpected happened.

"Guys. I have a confession to make." came the sound of his not-so-boyish voice as he interrupted the silence and adopted an almost sombre tone. "I'm the one who convinced the guys you both needed to be stashed away for the day."

"Mmmpphh?"

"I had to talk Zack into it, but seeing as how close the two of you are to Josh, it wasn't hard to make him believe that you'd both try to interfere." he went on, causing my friend and I to furrow our brows and eye him up in clear disbelief.

"I know you guys wouldn't actually interfere. I mean, why would you? Josh totally has this coming and I knew the two of you would be thrilled to learn about his impending takedown. But yeah...this was simply too good an opportunity to pass up. I mean, how else would I have gotten the two of you bound up and totally defenceless for the day?"

"Mrrrugggpph! Phhgggh uuggh phhgmpph!" Ethan and I very angrily protested, something Jeremy mercilessly remedied by pinching our nostrils shut and forcing us back into a state of silent breathlessness.

"...mmmhh mppphhh."

"What's that? You boys have something to say? No? Yeah, that's what I thought." he taunted, before telling Ethan that the guys had his father's full blessing to do this.

I was understandably quite angry and frustrated by that point, but Jeremy took it a step further by pouring more salt into the figurative wound.

"What about you, Steevie? You, enjoying his big brother's rotten sock?" he asked, pointing to the fact that he'd been privy to the nature of our gags this whole time, even though he'd led us to believe otherwise. "Yeah, I bet you are, aren't you? Oh and just so you know, Nick doesn't know about any of this. As far as he's concerned, you're doing your chores and taking care of business. I convinced Zack it would be best to sort of keep him out of the loop for the time being...just in case he didn't agree with your stashing. None of the other guys know that Nick isn't in on this. They were instructed to stuff your mouth up so that you wouldn't be able to warn Josh, but the truth of the matter is...your mouth was stuffed so that you wouldn't be allowed to alert your husband. Haha! Hope that doesn't bother you too much." he finally elaborated, knowing full well this latest revelation would drive me to the brink of madness.

I was stunned, dazed, boggled down by the weight of it all; Jeremy plotting our demise, Zack ordering my forceful takedown, Andrew's sock preventing me from warning my own husband...all of it!

I was equal parts furious and amazed at my handsome friend's cleverness and guile. I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how easily he'd manipulated us and how cunningly he'd played his hand. The handsome rat had us in his clutches and there was absolutely NOTHING Ethan or I could do about it.

"And now for the finishing touch..." the green-eyed devil vengefully smirked. "You guys are always the ones teasing me and tormenting me when I'm sacked. You know I hate smelly feet and yet you both go out of your way to make me sniff the worse-smelling socks and shoes whenever I'm alone and helpless." he went on, referring to the countless times Ethan and I had taken advantage of his sacked and gagged state over the course of the last year or so.

"You guys just love forcing me to sniff the worse-smelling shit. So what better way to return the favour than to let the two of you get better acquainted with these atomic nightmares." he spoke, grabbing the dark plastic bag he'd entered the room with and pulling out what I immediately recognised as my number one most feared pair of heavily battered, sock-laden running shoes.

"Haha! Now let's see how well you dweebs fare against MY boyfriend's puke-inducing death bombs."

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Delightfully devilish, Jeremy! Revenge is a dish best served well-worn.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow I didn't expect to see Jeremy with such a devious plan! Seeing shades of Phil in that plot twist!

Very hot chapter again, getting acquainted with Ryan and Brad's stinky gear. Can't wait for Zack's!

Have to say the idea of Steven being under his rival Brad's dominion is intriguing in that alternate universe.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Well what a revelation. Jeremy you sneaky devil enjoy your time in the sun as I smell revenge
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nick doesn't know, and Jeremy masterminded all of this wow wow wow. I didn't know Jeremy would be capable of this :lol:

As much as Ethan and Steven are angry now, I'm going to predict that this is not the last time they are shooting in their pants... Jeremy's bag of stink is going to send them over the edge again ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, how the tables have turned! I think we forget in canon just how it seems Steven underestimates Jeremy, who can be just as cunning as him! In any case, I'm rooting for my favorite little guy! You did nothing wrong, sweetie! :D ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic