TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

"Holy shit!" Jeremy exclaimed, an expression of surprise overtaking his freckled face as he eyed us both up with incredulity and amusement. "What did you guys do to end up like this?!" he asked, his question immediately causing Ethan and I to embark on long-winded rants relating to the unjust nature of our shared plight.

Jeremy squatted down to better examine our excessive bonds and listened rather intently as we desperately tried convincing him of our innocence. Much to my own continued frustration though, our efforts were all for nought.

"Well, whatever you guys did, it really looks as though someone really doesn't want the two of you going anywhere." our friend calmly observed; noting the extreme severity of our restraints and coming to the wrong conclusion.

Ethan and I shook our heads in desperation and cried out anew, but Jeremy just sat there; looking at us with nothing but puzzlement and great perplexity.

"I'll be honest, I have no idea what you guys are trying to tell me." he eventually admitted, scratching his dark-haired dome even as I tried articulating some sort of clear message out past the sickeningly toe-scented clump of fabric in my mouth.

"Mmgghm phhggg mpphh pphh ughmph."

The tone of our garbled pleas changed rather abruptly when our would-be saviour unexpectedly reached out and tentatively dug his fingers into my fellow captive's glaringly defenceless bare soles. The sound of muffled yelping immediately hit my ears as Ethan squirmed and broke down into a frenzied panic. The freckle-faced devil ended up doing the same to me as well, even going so far as to pull both of my socks off in a bid to see just how ticklish my hopelessly well-bound soles truly were.

Jeremy chuckled, apparently finding some measure of amusement in our crazed attempts at calling for help. The initial attack lasted only a few seconds, but even so, my fellow captive and I had grown quite vocal in our opposition.

"Phhhgggmph pphh uughh! Phhhgm mphh phhggh mpph." I angrily demanded, the sound of which once again left our emerald-eyed captor both bewildered and perplexed.

"I have absolutely no clue what the hell you're going on about." he stated, his continued inability to understand us only further feeding the fires of my frustration.

"Phhhgggmph! Pphh uughh! Phhhgm mphh phhggh! Phgmph!" I cried out again, this time articulating as clearly as I could.

Jeremy's face lit up a bit, momentarily leading me to believe that he'd actually understood. But instead of responding to my continued demands for freedom, the crafty bugger merely dug his fingers into my feet and tickled my soles a second time - drawing even more desperate pleas from me.

"Mmm pph phhh! Mmm phh phhh! Gmmh phh phhh!"

Ethan watched as I lay there; choking on his big brother's fuming bundle and uselessly wiggling my toes and fingers around. Thankfully, he too ended up enduring a similar fate when Jeremy diverted his fingers away and chose to grant me a well-deserved respite. Pretty soon, the both of us were crying out to the top of our lungs and laughing incessantly beneath Andrew's speech-impeeding foot rags.

Jeremy gave us each about five minutes of unwanted attention before finally halting his attacks and allowing us to catch our breath. Ethan and I heaved quite labouriously as air noisily rushed in and out of our desperately flaring nostrils.

"Man, those hogties look crazy tight. There's no way you're getting outta those." our friend at one point casually remarked, even as he affectionally placed both his hands on our dishevelled brown-haired domes. "I feel kinda bad to say this, but whatever gags are in those mouths of yours, they're really effective! You were both screaming for help when I walked in, but I didn't even know you guys were in here till I opened the bedroom door." he chuckled, making my fellow prisoner and I privy to the fact that our screams weren't even making it out past the bedroom.

"Mmmggphh!" Ethan lamented, shaking his head in sheer frustration and mouthing off something unintelligible behind his gag.

We spent the next two minutes trying to negotiate with Jeremy through Andrew's tyrannical stink bombs, but even though the dweeb seemed sympathetic to our plight, he made it clear to us that he wasn't about to intervene on our behalf.

"Guys...guys, I can't. I know you want me to untie you, but there's no way I can do that. I'll try speaking to Andrew a bit later, but I can't let you guys go. If they tied you up this good then you guys must've really done something to piss Shawn off." he explained.

"Mpphhg pphh pphhggh! Phhggh mggph!" Ethan and I vehemently objected, desperately trying to get our friend to understand that we hadn't done anything wrong.

"No...no, I'm sorry, guys. I can't take the gags off either. They obviously don't want the two of you calling for help or communicating with each other." Jeremy apologetically went on, his fingers caressing our heads as he spoke. "Sorry, but the gags are staying in." he spoke, his words eliciting a series of exasperated groans from both Ethan and myself.

"I might be able to...you know...help you guys out in some other way though..." the freckle-faced devil generously proposed; slowly reaching in between my open thighs and kneading his fingers into the base of my engorged erection.

I moaned and wiggled my bound feet around in delight as soothing fingers began massaging my gooch and the base of my hard woody. Ethan showed far more reticence and groaned quite angrily when Jeremy repeated the same procedure on him, but my bound colleague's moans grew noticeably less disapproving when a curious hand strayed into the front of his noticeably tenting shorts.

Jeremy managed - with no small difficulty - to get us both positioned on our backs. Though his initial intent had been to ask us whether or not we'd like to be relieved of the mounting pressure in our groins, we were never actually given the chance to approve or decline his rather tempting offer.

I was honestly more than happy to be at the receiving end of his helping hands, but Jeremy took my hard-on for a positive response and never actually sought to garner my nod or my explicit approval. That in itself, shamefully played a large role in sending more blood rushing into my crotch.

My throbbing erection only grew more engorged when I came to the glaring realisation that I wouldn't have been able to do a thing to stop him even had I wanted to. Ethan and I were both totally defenceless, and even our most vehement calls for help had gone unheard and unnoticed. Master Andrew's toe-scented bundles were actively seeing to that.

Emerald-eyed Jeremy spent the next few minutes playing with our hard woodies and pumping our swollen erections up and down. Our hips bucked wildly under his skillful ministrations and the closet grew thick with the sound of our muffled moaning.

"Man, those gags are doing a seriously good job." our saviour-turned-captor at one point airily commented, unconsciously sending even more blood flow into my distended balls and boner.

As you're no doubt already aware, Jeremy wasn't into the whole foot thing all that much. He sort of enjoyed the humiliation aspect but genuinely loathed the actual scentplay. That, much to my own great astonishment, didn't stop him from pulling his warm fingers away from our throbbing woodies and yanking one of his own, very heavily-worn shoes off.

"Mhhgghhhmph!" Ethan shook his head and growled in a spectacle of feigned disapproval.

Jeremy just snickered at his friend's showy defiance and yanked his second shoe off using both of his dextrous hands. We tried escaping the predatory chasms of his invitingly musty trainers, but the visibly amused twink remained steadfast in his desire to see them clamped over our gagged faces.

"Haha, yeah that's right. Sniff 'em." he purred, as we flared our nostrils inside the maws of his warm skate shoes.

The experience was quite pleasurable, to say the least, and it continued like that for several minutes before our captor eventually clued in to the possibility that his footwear might've simply not been up to the task.

"Yeah, mine aren't that bad." the young man audibly mused; bringing his own shoe up to his face before giving the battered thing a single, quick and rather tentative whiff.

Jeremy repeated the exercise with his other shoe; forcing both Ethan and I to take a sniff out of its opening before taking a quick one himself and coming to the same conclusion as before.

"Oh, wait a minute. I think I know just the thing." he then excitedly spoke, putting both of his old sneakers back on and standing up in order to execute whatever plan he'd concocted. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." was the last thing he told us, before hastily shutting the closet door and disappearing out of the bedroom.

Ethan and I could only lay there, our hearts pumping with adrenaline, our underwear-clad tents aching for attention and our thoughts entirely consumed by our would-be liberator's much-anticipated return.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Hey, I've caught up on this and its amazing. I voted corey in the poll, his attitude and personality just kinda gets me xD
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The two prisoners must be in heaven... those shoes look super smelly and it seems both victims enjoy them A LOT :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

FUCK I'm excited to see what he comes back with ;)

Didn't realise Jeremy could be this playful!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Like a bunch of naughty pups these mischievous monsters can't help but have a bit of fun at the expense of some of the others. Love Steven and Ethan trying so hard to articulate around their sock stuffed mouths and Jeremy's refusal to help them out, at least from their hogties and gags.

Steven and Ethan better be careful though. They may want Jeremy to give them some relief but their situation will be ten times worse once they've shot a load and really want out. If Jeremy gets caught there's a strong chance he might join them and then where would the pies be? In fact, surely he's neglecting them at the moment.

I feel Jeremy might return with something from the king of cheese himself - Master Zach.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Jeremy you cheeky devil. Love his playfulness and can’t wait to find out what he’s got planned for Steven and Ethan
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Jeremy knows his place in the hierarchy and won't be helping the captives! Wonder what he will be bringing them to smell? Something of Zack's?
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Jeremy is practicing his switch side I see! That is unexpected. Am I the only 100% sub in this group? :D
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Hahahaha awww so close with my guess, I did not know why I hesitated. Maybe I got confuse on some of them being good or neutral.

I really like how you have written Jeremy on this chapter. It is fun to see his childishness.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It was given that Jeremy wasn't going to free them but definitely not used to seeing this rare side of him! Oh what other item(s) is he searching for 😈🤣
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwwww, I love this cheery, playful Jeremy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak This was such a fun chapter Sir. I loved seeing Jeremy show a tiny sadistic streak. It was hot, plus the gag talk was by far one of the best things I've read from you. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Jeremy should enjoy tickling his mates as I suspect he’s on borrowed time.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thanks for the bday wishes, @bondagefreak! Though it was certainly less eventful than Josh's birthday is shaping up to be! I have a feeling that Jeremy is about to join his fellow dependents in that closet!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak As always another amazing chapter my friend . Those shoes look so sweaty / stinky . I would gladly take a big wiff of them . Tape them over my nose .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well my wish ....is that Jeremy gets caught in the act of his plan that he has for Steven and Ethan....And then I have a few other ideas subsequent to that! :lol:

Jeremy's little devil side surfacing from his sub side....so cute :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see so many of you enjoying Jeremy's playful antics. Been a while since he's had a bit of fun at Steven (and now Ethan's) expense! The next chapter should be up fairly soon. Stay tuned, guys!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Can't wait to see what playful Jeremy has in mind. We can clearly see why Zack is his match :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL WELCOME BACK TO @jammer212 AND A HAPPY BDAY TO @Pup Wingletang!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Jeremy embarked on his quest, his spirits high and his demeanour both playful and sympathetic as Ethan and I lay there; struggling against our bonds and wondering what the hell he'd come back with. The possibility of a vibrating wand or some other device being brought into play did, in fact, cross my mind. But the green-eyed lad's resolute willingness to have us both draw whiffs out of his own admittedly musty sneakers allowed me to clue in on the most probable scenario - that of him exposing my fellow prisoner and I to some more potent stimuli.

And so, I was left terrified and thrilled at the various prospects that lay ahead of me. The idea of being forced to sniff something smellier was enticing, to say the least. But my mind just couldn't seem to shake the possibility of Jeremy returning with something torturous.

I swear, I would puke my brains out if Big Mike or Shawn's shoes so much as made a tentative entry into the closet. Andrew and Corey's would've been distressing to the extreme, but even that paled when weighed against the possibility of having to survive an encounter with any of the senior's shoes.

Fortunately, that's not what happened. The emerald-eyed devil ended up coming back with a small portable radio, a thick roll of duct tape and a pair of really heavily worn, oversized basketball shoes.

I couldn't help but struggle in my bonds and let out a simulated groan of disapproval when the closet door opened and the sight of Brad's beat-up trainers dawned upon my wary eyes. I say simulated 'cause part of me - make that a big part - was utterly thrilled at the prospect of being forced to face off against the undeniably sexy muscle-tyrant's harrowingly battered fucks. "Ugghhmph!"

Jeremy merely snickered in amusement and gave my hairy dome a playful rub as he placed the frighteningly large shoes and the roll of hefty-looking duct tape down on the floor in front of us. Ethan and I watched as our friend walked over towards the desk overlooking the large bedroom window and we looked on rather intently as he turned the radio on and began going through the spectrum of FM frequencies.

To put you guys into context, at least two radio stations had recently resumed broadcasting in our area.

I wasn't entirely certain as to why the soft rock music was deemed necessary, but Jeremy seemed quite intent on preventatively filling the room with noise, if only to further ensure our inability to draw unwanted attention. All in all, perhaps not a bad thing considering the rather sharp and poignant smell emanating from the gaping mouths of Brad's trainers.

Funnily enough, throwing a quick glance Ethan's way allowed me to quickly confirm the potency of what my own nose was picking up. His disapproving glare was deadset on the pair of smouldering retro hightops and his face had taken on the air of a visibly hostile frown.

Brad wasn't the first on my list as far as guys whose footwear I feared most. He wasn't the third or second either, but his shoes certainly did stink - which made sense seeing as how often he wore them and how long he'd had them for, not to mention his rather distinct propensity for wearing them sockless. So yeah, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that the room would've been filled with the sound of Ethan's vocal protests had it not been for the fact that his mouth was packed full with one of Andrew's reeking bundles. Brad's trusty old trainers really did smell the place up something fierce.

In any case, Jeremy lost no time in squatting down by the closet entryway as soon as the right radio frequency was found. Undeterred by the crinkling of our noses and the sounds of our unhappy grunts, the freckle-faced twenty-one-year-old grabbed the cumbersome roll of duct tape he had found and began trying to claw the end of it loose.

"Sorry, buddy." the handsome lad apologised; the overly fibrous tape angrily roaring to life as it was plastered atop Ethan's head and slowly dragged down all the way beneath his chin. "I'm gonna help you out, but I need to make sure you both stay nice and quiet. I can't risk Andrew or one of the other guys hearing your moans and deciding to investigate." he apologetically explained, slowly wrapping a second and third vertical orbit around my fellow prisoner's head.

Ethan tried in vain to let our captor know this wasn't necessary, but Jeremy had no way of understanding that his mouth had already been sealed shut by Ryan before also falling prey to Andrew's dutiful and highly unnecessary wraps.

"Shhhh. Calm down." Jeremy gently chided, severing the tape after four orbits, only to plaster the end of it behind his strangely argumentative victim's head and pull it taut across his already-tape-covered mouth and cheeks. Four additional revolutions were spun before our well-meaning captor finally appeared satisfied. Poor Ethan, meanwhile, was literally beside himself with anger; even more so when dextrous fingers repeatedly clogged his nostrils in a bid to see whether or not the gag was air-tight. Let there be no doubt about that. It was.

"Alright, now your turn." Jeremy spoke, approaching my position with his menacingly fat roll of duct tape in hand.

Seeing no point in making a fuss, I remained calm and compliant, even as the sticky adhesive sang its angry tune and began its sticky assault. Four revolutions were spun below my jaw and atop my head before five more followed suit - those ones dragged horizontally across my face and around the back of my head and upper neck. Andrew's feverishly toe-scented stink bomb would be going nowhere, of that I was certain.

My freckle-faced friend spent a bit of time smoothing my reinforced gag before testing out its effectiveness; most notably by clogging my nasal passageways and repeatedly bringing me to the brink of suffocation.

"There, that should keep you from making a fuss." the young man spoke, approvingly rubbing my dishevelled brown-haired dome before turning his attention over to Brad's loathsome trainers.

"Now for the fun part. I think you guys are gonna like these. My ex doesn't have the strongest foot odour, but man oh man do his bad boys stink!" he told us, the sound of groaning leather filling our ears as dextrous fingers picked one of the hefty shoes up and began forcing its chasm-like maw wide open.

"Uggghmph." I lamented; the poignant scent of Brad's trusty trainers growing thick in my nostrils, even from a distance.

Still, Jeremy paid no heed to my or Ethan's objections.

"Here you go, buddy. Get a load of this smelly fuck." he chuckled, scooping the back of my tape-covered dome up and bringing the huge hateful shoe down on top of my fear-stricken face.

My vision immediately went dark as the fat mouth of Brad's beat-up monster closed in around me and sucked my face into its horrifyingly fetid maw. As soon as I took a first tentative whiff out of the deep, dank, seemingly bottomless chasm, my nose crinkled in revulsion and my groin tingled from a sudden increase in blood flow. The violent bucking of my hips didn't go unnoticed and pretty soon Jeremy was actively contributing to my arousal by rubbing my underwear-clad erection up and down and keeping my face trapped inside the tyrant hunk's pungent trainer.

Our captor must've spent the next thirty minutes or so, alternating between the two of us, repeatedly bringing us closer and closer to the edge before leaving us dissatisfied and near the brink of explosion. I eventually began questioning his motives and cementing the belief that he was going to edge us into oblivion, but thankfully, my assumptions were proven wrong. Ethan was the first to be relieved of his load before I was granted a similar, much-needed release.

Jeremy exited the room shortly thereafter, leaving my fellow prisoner and I trapped in the musty closet and flaring our nostrils in the unsavoury presence of Brad's reeking trainers. We spent that time mostly in silence, only occasionally moaning in our gags due to the sheer tightness of our bonds. The unwelcomed presence of Brad's footwear guaranteed Jeremy's return; something I felt equal parts relieved and mildly apprehensive about.

True to his own word, the young man eventually returned to the bedroom before once again opening the closet door and seating himself directly in between us. He talked - mostly to himself, cursed the potency of his ex-Master's footwear, shared a few of his frustrations pertaining to the general state of things and then peppered his monologue by pressing us for answers about what we'd done to warrant being tied up this severely.

Ethan and I took turns trying to articulate past our gags, but though Jeremy's attempts at making sense of our mewlings seemed genuine enough, he obviously couldn't make heads or tails as to what we were babbling on about.

It's only after another few minutes of back and forth like that that the emerald-eyed lad took interest in probing our recovering woodies again.

My fellow prisoner and I initially moaned and groaned in vehement disapproval, but the fires of passion inevitably rushed back to our crotches, rendering our soft, impotent appendages tall and proud again. It wasn't long before Ethan and I were both back to full mast.

"Haha...looks like you guys are ready for round two." the handsome twink playfully chuckled, before suddenly remembering something and digging inside one of his own pockets.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot...I was hoping to find something of Chris or Corey's, but came across this smelly thing in Ryan's hamper. I figured it would come in handy. You guys ready for a final round?" he asked, his smile broad and his fingers dangling what I immediately recognised as a heavily worn, crotch-scented jockstrap. Ryan's crotch-scented jockstrap!

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Jeremy found a very good method to play with his two captives.... Reinforcing the gags was a fantastic idea! I really wonder what other surprises he has in store for them.... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ryan's jock...? Oh boy :lol:

Fun chapter, enjoyed reading it ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I have to say...I fully approve of Jeremy's methods... :lol: :lol:

My guilty pleasure, episodes when the dude isn't present and his gear is used to dominate a sub...well that is hot!

So utilizing Brad's basketball shoes in itself is amazing...but thinking that Jeremy must have experienced them himself countless times, therefore he knew exactly what to subject Ethan and Steven to is well....extra hot in my eyes. :P

For Steven I kind of wonder if experiencing Brad's shoe is bringing back some bad memories, but then again based on finishing....apparently not. :mrgreen:

And now Ryan's jock.....no words :lol:

I really like seeing this side of Jeremy, though I can already imagine Ethan's/Steven's payback....
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wouldn't have thought Jeremy had it in him to subject his fellow subs to scent torture from things like Brad's heavily worn sneakers or Ryan's jockstrap, but I am sure not complaining!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic