TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I will switch from Shawn to G- Nick's laundry
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 8 months ago I will switch from Shawn to G- Nick's laundry
No problem. Done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for E something from Big Mike's laundry
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the adventure @Msueta@2!
Thanks for voting. Just added it to the current tally.
Next chapter will be published soon.

A: 3 VOTES
B: 0 VOTES
C: 1 VOTE
D: 1 VOTE
E: 6 VOTES
F: 0 VOTES
G: 5 VOTES
H: 1 VOTE
I: 1 VOTES
J: 0 VOTES
K: 1 VOTE
L: 5 VOTES
M: 1 VOTE
N: 1 VOTES

Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I was away....Man o Man did I miss out on this ride :lol: :lol:

Brilliant work @bondagefreak I don't know what I like the most:

- Brad finally getting what he deserves, I have been waiting for this for years.... :P
- Steven having full view of all the action and his indirect (and now his own gag selection revenge) - Extra hot in my eyes
- The sheer group action onto Brad, and their co-ordinated take down....PRICELESS! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :mrgreen:
- Big Mike's silent entry to the scene with a large handgag unprovoked is simply brilliant. Too bad he didn't use his barefoot to do the silencing.... :lol:

I love Steven's current predicament. My vote is that Steven appreciate's Big Mike's shutting up the tyrant, and in tribute chooses E. Hopefully his socks are heavily used, along with a few other items to further control Brad. I think Brad's view of Big Mike as being 'stupid' will prove to be that extra little humiliation by using his stash in the gagging process :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL WELCOME BACK TO @Socksbound & @socjuc
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Pup @blackbound @socjuc
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Alright, so where do I begin? Well for starters, I was still in shock at being tasked with selecting a gag for the smug tyrant's mouth. I mean, never in a million years would I have imagined being faced with the choice I now found myself faced with. To witness Brad being manhandled and physically restrained by a group of younger jocks was one thing. But to actively participate in his demise and to be tasked with choosing the gag that would prevent him from being able to call out for help was a whole other matter.

Truth be known, part of me - a big part of me - would've actually preferred being kept out of the decision-making process. Still, I wasn't going to let this golden opportunity slip by. Brad had wronged us too many times. His comeuppance was finally at hand and I silently revelled at the fact that I had a part to play in it - albeit a very small one.

First things first; I wanted the gag to be both effective and humiliating. Now as far as effectiveness went, nothing quite compared to those curfew sponge balls Zack kept in his impressive arsenal. Jeremy, Ethan and I positively dreaded those things. The spherical sponges were maddening to the extreme, to the point where the mere thought of having them imposed on our mouths was usually enough to keep myself and my fellow submissives from fooling around or speaking to each other past our respective curfews. Even more so on those nights when Nick and Mitch were on perimeter guard duty and Zack was left in charge of us.

Oft were the nights when sleepsacked Ethan and I had been caught chatting with each other or even just giggling a bit, only to end up with Zack putting an end to our late-night chattiness with those dreaded curfew gags of his.

As for poor Jeremy, well...with him being Zack's personal ward and all, it was pretty much a nightly thing for him. Every night he would be zipped up inside that stretchy skintight curfew sack of his and every night his diminutive gob would be equipped with one of Master Zack's impossibly oversized sponge balls.

So yeah, given how frighteningly effective I knew those gags to be, it should come as no surprise to you that I seriously considered fishing one of those out and having the guys force one in Brad's mouth.

Alas, Zack's curfew balls were maddeningly effective, and though that in itself would be quite humiliating for a guy like Brad, it wasn't quite humiliating enough. The inflatable plug gags and those supremely well-padded leather muzzles Nick and Zack were sometimes in the habit of imposing on us were also high up there in terms of effectiveness, but the humiliation factor was perhaps a bit lacking as well. At least on their own, it did.

No, Brad needed something personal. Something humiliating. Far more humiliating than one of those effective, yet impersonal gags. I wanted him to deal with something smelly, and my oh my did I have a lot to choose from.

Mitch and Bob were obvious contenders - what with their extreme foot odour conditions and all - but their connection to Brad was somewhat minimal. So I almost immediately ended up ruling them out. Ryan would've also been a solid contender, especially seeing as how he was the one to get into a brawl with Brad in the first place. But out of all of the junior squad members, he was also the one Brad had the most respect for.

Ryan was possessed of a particularly sharp intellect and was capable of performing certain...tasks that few others had the heart to carry out; something that warranted at least some modicum level of respect in Brad's eyes. Though his socks and jockstraps had proven quite potent the times I'd discreetly sniffed them while on laundry duty, Ryan's stuff wasn't nearly as problematic as some of the other guys' in our rather eclectic group. So I decided to rule him out as well.

While gagging Brad with his own socks might've provided some level of amusement, I knew I wouldn't get that much thrill from it. It was humiliating, yes, but all in all, it would've been too merciful an option. I ruled that out too.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of peeling my own two socks off and having the guys force him to chew on those. But then I genuinely feared the fallout should he ever learn that the socks were mine. No. I didn't want the weight of his vengeful wrath hovering atop me.

That left me with six laundry stashes to choose from; Andrew's, Corey's, Big Mike's, Shawn's, Zack's and Nick's. All of which could potentially contain the absolute smelliest of gags!

The case for Nick was of course a very solid one. His jockstraps and boxers were phenomenally large and musky, but more importantly, out of all the men in our group, Nick was afflicted with the strongest and most potent of foot odours. Even his day-old socks smelled strong enough to kill a horse. And you genuinely did not wanna be in the same room as him when he tore his shoes or giant police boots off after a raid or a day on patrol duty. Trust me, you didn't.

Brad respected Nick for his great size, clearheadedness and no-nonsense demeanour, so one could argue that a gag sourced from the blond leviathan's laundry stash wasn't all that humiliating. But then few things turned me on quite as much as the prospect of watching others choke and gag on my own husband's positively putrid footwear. I guess you can say it was a secret fetish of mine. The idea of watching Brad being forced to contend with one of my incredibly hot husband's big black, week-old Puma socks caused the fires of arousal to burn within me. Nick's socks were definitely high up there on my list of top contenders.

Shawn's stuff was every bit as potent as my husband's, and though I didn't quite fetishise the idea of others gagging on his stuff as much, the humiliation aspect was definitely a bit higher, especially seeing as how he was Brad's superior while still being a solid six years younger than he was.

Shawn's footwear was as foul and as problematic as Nick's, but the one thing he seemed to particularly excel at was producing the downright strongest smelling jockstraps and boxers. I knew as much from having sniffed his worn jock-pouches many times and from having orally ingested his steaming hot loads on numerous occasions - the latter being at my own husband's request, I might add.

Watching Brad get a faceful of the hairy blond behemoth's phenomenally hefty front sack during the wrestling bout a little while ago...it did something to me. Shawn's socks were very high up my list, but more than anything, I would've liked to see him tear off that big smelly, crotch-scented jockstrap pouch of his and ram it down the smug tyrant's yap. Definitely keeping hunky Shawn's stash on my list.

Candidate number three was a very different case altogether. He didn't have much of a relationship with Brad, nor was he part of the squad currently keeping the angry jock in check. I'm talking about Zack, of course.

On paper, Zack should've been excluded just as easily as Mitch and Officer Bob had been. He did have a few things running in his favour though. Firstly, he was basically the antipode of everything Brad represented. In nearly every measurable way, shape or form, Zack was Brad's polar opposite. More importantly, though, the chivalrous muscle-knight produced what many of us would qualify as the worst and probably the most offensive footwear of all.

Zack's socks and shoes were cursed with an unparalleled cheesiness! Cheesiness the likes of which was strong enough to make even the most courageous of men flee. As for his boxers, well...those of you familiar with Zack will undoubtedly understand my reasons for giving his admittedly sexy boxers a wide berth during laundry duty. While I'd be lying if I said I didn't secretly revel at the idea of fishing those out, I simply didn't have the guts to walk into the living room with a pair of his positively colossal boxer briefs in tow. His socks were the real deal though, and the mere threat of them being used on us was enough to keep even the mouthiest of my fellow submissives in line.

No one - and I mean NO ONE - wanted to deal with Zack's infernally cheesy stink bombs. I genuinely feared the modern-day paladin's socks just as much as I feared Shawn's, Mitch's, Bob's or my husband's - perhaps even a little more so. And I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brad would go batshit crazy and just lose his mind if I walked back into the living room holding a pair of the brown-haired hockey player's notoriously puke-inducing stink bombs.

Then you've got Corey; the shaggy-haired heartthrob of the group. I haven't known him for nearly as long as I've known Nick, Zack or Shawn, but ever since the global disaster that saw us taking refuge at Officer Bob's country cottage, Corey had gained nothing but my solemn admiration and respect. I liked him and felt safe around him. He was aloof and could sometimes come off as a little insensitive, but his motives were devoid of any malice and he was genuinely nice with me and the other dependants.

Though Corey was prone to showering twice a day, he was a very active guy. His socks, shoes and boxers were a testament to that. Trust me! And much to his own occasional embarrassment, his very large soles were endowed with a particularly potent case of clinically diagnosed foot odour. Even his day-old socks could smell a room up something fierce, and his trainers positively reeked of heavy overuse and cheesy, acrid foot stench. Suffice it to say, Corey was really high up on the foot odour scale, and the humiliation factor would've also been sizeable considering Brad was several years his senior. The idea of weaponising the handsome heartthrob's pungent jogging wads was made perhaps even more tempting due to the fact that the jumbo-thighed heartthrob had spent several minutes sitting on Brad's face and inadvertently forcing the smothered tyrant to sniff up his underwear-clad bum-chute. I could only imagine the senior stallion's frustration and panic at being faced with the shaggy-haired heartthrob's infamously strong-smelling foot rags.

Finally, that brought me to the two lowest-ranking members of the junior squad. Andrew and Big Mike. The case for them was especially appealing in that they were both younger than Brad and also his subordinates. Even more enticing was the fact that Brad openly loathed them. Well...Andrew not so much. But Big Mike, definitely so. Brad didn't think much of either of them, and the fact that they were both now proving so critical to his demise utterly infuriated him.

Andrew and Mike were both possessed of rather extreme foot odour and neither were especially proactive as far as sock-changing habits went. Quite the opposite in fact.

Andrew's socked soles could stink up a room even faster than Corey's - no small feat, I assure you - and Big Mike's mesmerisingly colossal ones were easily among the most offensive and grating of them all.

This was, as you probably can imagine, a very difficult dilemma. Six guys and six potentially wondrous treasure troves of smelly gags to choose from. Nick, Shawn, Zack, Corey, Andrew or Big Mike. Decisions, decisions...

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Yes continue please
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

lol in classic @bondagefreak style, we endure the inner thoughts of Steven's dilemma....and wait for his decision....sigh :lol:

PS - translation, beautifully outlined possibilities to consider for this decision....Personally I think Steven should grab the socks of all of them and throw them the lot, then it is a crapshoot for Brad hopefully as a gag and air filter :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I like hearing about the nightly routine still happens in this story. Both Steven and Jeremy getting in those sleepsacks and now Ethan joins the nightly sacking. Even adding in the sponge balls as well for their mouths to be quiet. :lol:

Decisions, decisions, decisions, Steven is really thinking deep about this for sure. Deciding and explaining what the top six of his choices are like based on their smell alone. Hopefully in the next chapter, he picks the perfect gag for Brad's angry mouth and that a lot of duct tape is used on him. ;) Can't wait to see more, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's nice to see Steven is still over-thinking things although this is a very important decision. Let's be honest, whatever he does will put him in Brad's bad book so he might as well go for maximum humiliation and maximum unpleasantness!

I love the enjoyment Steven takes in seeing other people subjected to Nick's not so smalls.

And Steven, Jeremy and Ethan in their nightly sleepsacks is just adorable.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago lol in classic @bondagefreak style, we endure the inner thoughts of Steven's dilemma....and wait for his decision....sigh :lol:

PS - translation, beautifully outlined possibilities to consider for this decision....Personally I think Steven should grab the socks of all of them and throw them the lot, then it is a crapshoot for Brad hopefully as a gag and air filter :lol: :lol:
@bondagefreak I agree with him. That'd be effective and extremely humiliating!

Great chapter by the way Sir, can't wait for the next :)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Take one sock each, cram them inside each other, then shove that as far inside Brad's mouth as possible. Use tape to hold the rest in place over his nose if needed.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

blackbound wrote: 7 months ago Take one sock each, cram them inside each other, then shove that as far inside Brad's mouth as possible. Use tape to hold the rest in place over his nose if needed.
ahh.....YESSSSS!!! :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

blackbound wrote: 7 months ago Take one sock each, cram them inside each other, then shove that as far inside Brad's mouth as possible. Use tape to hold the rest in place over his nose if needed.
Haha that's perfect, and to add extra humiliation, put the rest of the socks into a smelly boot and tape that over his face too!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely appreciate Steven's thorough consideration for each possible gag! Though I have to agree with @blackbound that the dream answer is simply... all of them!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh Steven!! You never manage to disappoint when it comes to over thinking. When Shawn tasked you with this I’m sure he meant grab the first thing you find not procrastinate for a few chapters.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Shawn’s jockstrap would be perfect haha! And all of the others socks should be put in someone’s smelly old boot and tied to his face!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@socjuc @blackbound @Footsub123 @Lovethemsocks @gag1195 I think it's safe to say Brad should consider himself lucky to be left at the mercy of his current assailants (and Steven) as opposed to being left at the mercy of your sadistic machinations. You guys are just terrible! Hahaha!

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

amazing chapter, I can't wait to see what linen will be chosen.
is there actually a story about Steven and Corey?
why have I never read it?
What's her name ?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago @socjuc @blackbound @Footsub123 @Lovethemsocks @gag1195 I think it's safe to say Brad should consider himself lucky to be left at the mercy of his current assailants (and Steven) as opposed to being left at the mercy of your sadistic machinations. You guys are just terrible! Hahaha!
punishments fitting crimes and all that! I suspect we'd be kinder if our victim was someone else in the group! At least I would be!
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot descriptions of all of the potential gags! Can't wait to see what Steven picks! They are all delectable options :P
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I think Steven should pick Nick’s socks. I think that would be the most effective punishment.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago @socjuc @blackbound @Footsub123 @Lovethemsocks @gag1195 I think it's safe to say Brad should consider himself lucky to be left at the mercy of his current assailants (and Steven) as opposed to being left at the mercy of your sadistic machinations. You guys are just terrible! Hahaha!
But you taught us how to behave... :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 7 months ago Is there actually a story about Steven and Corey? Why have I never read it?
Hey buddy. Nope, there isn't. Steven and Corey have never met - at least not yet. This story here is not canonical and should be considered as an alternate reality/parallel timeline story. If Steven and Corey were to actually meet in the real B&G storyline, then I think it's safe to say Steven would very much like Corey (and Andrew and Ryan). Steven thinks very highly of Chris, a guy who shares a lot of similarities with Corey.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic