Road Trip (F/F, F+/F, F/F+) - Chapter 42 (Story Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@algebrauk @slackywacky @GreyLord @Lucky Lottie we're almost caught up now!

CHAPTER 28

“Mmph!” Nichole found herself trapped in a corner now.

Chris slowly pushed her into the corner until Nichole found herself tightly in it. Seeing no way to escape, she again kicked out with her mutilated legs; again she successfully caught him off guard and squirmed away. Her heavy tape bondage, however, made her unable to move very quickly, and she again was in his.

“MMMM!” she moaned as her legs were hoisted into the air while she was dragged toward him.
“Now we can finally do this,” he took a second plunge into her body.
“Mmmmm!” only Nichole could be so quiet during sex.

Tonight was a rough night with Chris pushing up and down his wife while she sensually groaned and tried to writhe away even though she stared back at him with passionate love. For now, she was his toy and loving every moment of it. In their relationship, rough play still had a marital vibe to it and came across more as her pretending to want soft play and fighting to get her way.

“Ohhhhh,” she groaned erotically, sighed deeply, and melted away as she orgasmed.
“That’s perfect,” he plunged more roughly until he orgasmed.
“Mmmmph,” she moaned and got a strong taste of her socks.
“Is that enough for tonight?” he asked her quietly.
“-ive -e uh -ake uh hall,” she winked and made some happy sounds.

Up above, Samantha continued to struggle in a scarf-and-bandana hogtie. She had asked Janie to leave her alone and was enjoying the embarrassment of being photographed and filmed by the big softball star. Every time she moved her head or relaxed her body, there was a painful jerk on her braid. The multiple layers of gag wasn’t smothering although it was a different kind of thrill. Each movement of her arms pulled on the rubber ball that was against her crotch.

“Let’s see this now,” Janie tipped her captive on her side, “How about I jerk you off?”
“Mmmmph! GRRRR!” Sammy growled in a threatening way that came across as cute.
“This ball will do the job really well,” Janie began playing with it.
“UGH!” Sammy felt a shock pulsating through her body and thrashed a bit.
“That's an interesting reaction; wow did you jerk!” Janie added a breast squeeze.

Sammy felt another blast of that energy in her body. She was now helpless against the desires of Janie, whatever those were; her negative response to Janie’s initial question had been ignored. At this point, she had to roll with it in the understanding that Janie, again showing her immaturity, was getting excited and losing control of a situation.

It wasn't that Sammy was against the sexual teasing, but she didn't want to be alone with Janie during such play let alone do it right before bedtime. Admittedly, Janie was good at this kind of play, but somehow it gave Sammy a bad vibe. It wasn't evil although she didn't yet know what it was. Sammy didn't want to justify the actions, but she realized that the softball player wasn't familiar with her mannerisms.

Janie roughly squeezed both breasts and studied Sammy’s reactions; interestingly, the rower seemed to get excited by that particular action and squirmed more in response to it. Sammy was excitable, which told Janie to do things the same way she would do them with Lauren. Some girls like it rough, and when they like rough treatment Janie will give them rough treatment!

With each action, more sweat formed on Sammy’s brow, and the layers of gag caused her to grow red-faced. Not wanting oxygen supply to be a problem, Janie removed a couple layers before jerking on the victim's limbs in a way that pulled on both the ball and the painful hair tie.

“Owwwwwww… Ohhhhhh,” Sammy’s vocalizations were controlled like Nichole’s.
“I’m going for just one here unless you want more,” Janie pushed the ball against her.
“No,” Sammy shook her head calmly despite the situation, but then she groaned.
“The way you remain so calm and collected even in sexual torture is admirable.”
“Mmm,” Sammy shrugged, but Janie pushed the ball deeper, “Ohhhhhh.”

Janie skillfully mixed the hair pulling, crotch pushing, and breast fondling. A sharp squeal emanated from Sammy, and suddenly she seemed to collapse. The deed had been done, and after a brief respite Janie undid the hair ties and hogties and helped the girl onto the overhead bed. She turned out the light, climbed up as well, closed the gate, pulled the curtain, and cozied up with her Sammy stuffy.

“I love you, baby, that's why I said no rope tonight,” Lauren smiled and peered into Zack’s eyes, “Today was eye opening.”
“Perhaps it will soon be Janie’s turn to do the things you like.”
“Tying me up in that shed sure was one, but nothing compares to just being with you.”
“It sure doesn't,” Zack ran his hands through her hair.

The married couple looked at each other and then the little boy sleeping in the crib not far from them. Their marriage was blessed, and they were grateful for it. They knew that these things required many things from God’s mercy to their own actions. As so often happened, Lauren found herself as the little spoon…

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Nichole slept pleasantly and comfortably despite continuing a time of brutal bondage. The grey duct tape helped squeeze relaxing hormones out of her, and the presence of her husband was a source of comfort. But she didn't recall what she had until the time came because her wake up call really was a wake up call.

“Grmmm!” she woke to being penetrated doggy style, “Mmmmm.”

Nichole tried to play it up again, but this time she couldn't do anything to resist and make things difficult for Chris. Her bandana had already been slipped over her eyes, and the taste of her socks came back with a vengeance. She slowly warmed up.

“Mmmmmm!” Sammy awoke to the feeling of her breasts being teased.
“Are you ready to come out?” Janie asked.
“Eh,” Sammy looked at her captor disinterestedly.
“You're an odd rope bunny. You love being tied up but even then are flat-lipped.”
“Mmph,” she shrugged and squirmed in her bonds and started humming as if Janie weren’t there.
“Samantha, I want you to be happy, so just tell me what to do.”
“Hmmm,” Sammy’s eyes brightened, and she began to think about this.

Nichole felt a bit abused in the hole down below. Chris had slowly worked himself to hardness and then stopped cold, working this so that he was building himself up but more than that also was edging Nichole. Her crotch was slowly growing sore from that intensity, and he mixed in a variety of fondling and kissing. Because of how she was taped, he couldn’t kiss her face and be in her body at the same time.

“Mmmm,” softly emanated from her while she tried to stretch and move to force herself to go.
“I’m not going to be so nice,” he said before squeezing her breasts.
“GRM!” Nichole tried thrashing.
“Sometimes, it’s too much fun watching you go crazy when I do this to you.”
“UMMMPPH!” she gave him a double middle finger salute.

Nichole felt another plunge into her body and this time she got the victory wanted as she had kept herself wired enough that she almost immediately orgasmed. Feeling his defeat, Chris took her to the cleaner and roughly pulled her up and down to finish the deed. He then laid her down and climbed on top of her.

“Sammy, are you sure?” Janie asked as she led the hopping girl into the bathroom.
“Mmm hmm,” she nodded and watched Janie shut the door.

Sammy offered no resistance while Janie untied her legs to remove her shorts and under or when she retied the same limbs. The same was true of her arms and torso. It all worked so that she was bound the same as before but was now completely naked. Her gag was reduced to just the stuffed cleave gag. A bondage shower was an easy request because Sammy didn’t need to wash her hair this time. It was a simple and pleasurable task for Janie. But it all started with some clothes pins, rude jerks of Sammy’s exposed breasts, and pushes of the rubber ball against Sammy’s crotch.

“Ugh!” Sammy groaned at the stimulation in what was really a test of Janie’s willingness to do something to please another person.
“Let’s push this more tightly,” Janie heightened the ball’s pressure against Sammy’s crotch.
“UGH!” Sammy squirmed some more.
“Oh, come on, honey, let’s go to the races!”
“Mmmmmm,” Sammy slumped as the excitement of being tied up again had pushed her too far.
“Let’s take this off,” Janie undid the crotch-ball-scarf.

Janie removed the crotch scarf and then undid the cleave gag. Finally, after over 9 hours, the wet socks were removed from her mouth. Before she could even speak, the crotch ball was put into her mouth cum-side first and knotted tightly.

“UGH!” Sammy groaned and stamped her feet, “Nooo!”
“Now let’s take that shower,” Janie turned on the water.

Rarely did Sammy enjoy being untied so much, but today she did. Unfortunately, part of it was because she knew she was about to have a difficult conversation with Janie. When the shower was done, Sammy put on her black panties, grey trainers, and a grey sports bra; she casually tied a grey bandana as a headband and spoke honestly with Janie.

“You violated me last night, and you don't even know you did it.”
“I did?! When?!” Janie grew wide eyed and felt like the room was spinning.
“I explicitly said no sexual play last night, and you promptly jerked me off,” Sammy looked in the mirror, “Simple, gangsta, and stylish.”
“I'm sorry,” the big girl sat down on the toilet and put her face in her hands.
“Hey,” Sammy knelt down, pulled Janie’s arms down, and looked in her eyes, “You didn't know better. My reaction would have been clear to Nichole, but it wasn't for you. You should have asked for more explicit permission, and I should have been more specific.”

Janie looked into the infinite depths of Sammy’s ability to love others. Never would she have thought that the rower would be such a godsend to this vacation. This time, Janie responded in a way Sammy appreciated by rubbing the rower's back. It was apparent that the main boundary now between them was their own behavior. It wasn’t that they couldn’t become friends; it was that they were still below drinking age. Somehow, despite having been put on the spot by the strong rower, Janie had taken the words to heart and knew that there needed to be a change in her life.

“You take the shower; it's time to free Nichole,” Sammy motioned and began to walk away.
“All right. I’ll see you after I’m out!”

Sammy stepped out and saw Nichole already waiting for her by the dinette. The row took a knife out and effortlessly began chopping the tape off her friend's body. After so many hours, Nichole was finally free. Sammy peeled the tape off and carefully cut the tape that wrapped around her mouth while Nichole removed her blindfold.

“Friends again?” Nichole asked for reassurance while looking at the bandana on her wrist.
“Of course! Pirate day?” Sammy asked hopefully.
“Pirate day,” the spark of life returned to Nichole’s eyes, “We send Janie away for some reason and kidnap Lauren.”
“She’s in the shower. It's nippy today, perfect for the outfit I had planned to wear for this.”

Sammy modified her outfit to have black leggings, a grey ankle-length skirt, a black long-sleeve t-shirt, and a grey tank top. Nichole had a knee-length navy blue skirt, an icy blue t-shirt, icy blue bandana wristbands (to hide her bandage), and a camouflage blue kerchief bandana. Janie was washing her hair, which bought them some time to kidnap Lauren. The taller girl also had black crew socks while the shorter one had white ankle socks. Both had their usual footwear. For fun, Nichole and Sammy temporarily added navy blue and black bandana masks, respectively.

“Grab the bag… the special one,” Nichole smiled at her ally.
“Let’s go pirate, Gangsta Queen,” Sammy said with bright eyes.
“All right, Gangsta Row. We have a hostage waiting to be taken.”

Inside the cabin, Lauren had felt the cool breeze early, and her day had begun with a minor disappointment… Andrew didn't want his breastfeeding anymore. As a mother, and after the prior day’s events, she felt terrible and as if a new chapter of her life was beginning. Black jeans, a yellow-and-black plaid long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt, a yellow kerchief bandana, and long free hair were her combination of the day.

“Don't worry Lauren. It's part of being Mom. Whenever we have the next one, the cycle will repeat.”
“You're right. I’m going to enjoy the porch breeze!” Lauren’s spirits brightened.

She went out onto the porch and felt the wind blowing through her hair in a special, new way. It was a pleasure to experience the air as her sister did; were there any other secrets she needed to share with her sister? Perhaps one, but the thought quickly left her because the pleasure of the air currents dominated.

She put her arms on the rail of the porch and leaned into them. How she loved her hair so much that she had hidden it for 14 years so that no one but her could enjoy it. Vanity was a vice, and she felt like a miser being liberated from its vice. Refreshing cool Lake Michigan air blew against her face.

This was all too perfect. She briefly contemplated the positive resolutions to each of the events of the past few days and the new and renewed relationships borne of them. Perhaps it would be a good idea to volunteer to be Janie’s prisoner of love for 24 hours straight? It was an idea, but it was difficult to execute while being a good mother.

She never noticed her kidnappers coming up behind her.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I find that I am having a strange reaction to this story, @AlexUSA3. I tell myself that this just isn't quite the kind of story that I like. But then your excellent descriptions and interesting points of view keep pulling me along. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago I find that I am having a strange reaction to this story, @AlexUSA3. I tell myself that this just isn't quite the kind of story that I like. But then your excellent descriptions and interesting points of view keep pulling me along. Well done.
Compliment accepted. It's a very bizarre relationship they all have, but they keep things interesting despite things.

I am finally caught up and have not yet written chapter 30. Chapters will now come out whenever they're finished. If I had kept at two a week, I would have been here until next summer. :lol:

CHAPTER 29

The two pirates sneaked up behind their victim-to-be. Having known Lauren for 5 years, Nichole was stunned by how beautiful the Gangsta Mom really was when her hair was worn down. Now, she and Sammy had a gorgeous girl to kidnap and put through the planned motions. The big and powerful Pirate Row came up behind her target and grabbed her.

“What is this?” Lauren yelled while the powerful girl pulled her to floor of the deck.
“Pirate Day!” Nichole responded before she jammed a 2.5 inch orange rubber ball in Lauren’s mouth.
“Guh!” the mom continued while Nichole knotted the black bandana.
“You have the goods?” Nichole asked Sammy.
“Yeah. Get going before Janie finds us!”
“I’m on it, sheesh!”

Nichole pulled something out of the bag, and Lauren felt a strap smoothly wrap around and between her wrists before she heard the dreadful click of the ratchet. So, the ratchets were being used on her first; this was treachery. Indeed, Nichole was using red 4-foot ratchet straps to bind her friend's arms. Four of the straps bound Lauren’s arms; three bound her forearms, and one was above her elbows.

“Let's go, prisoner,” Sammy roughly pulled Lauren up.
“We have to bring you to our pirate island,” Nichole smiled at her.
“H-ck -ou -oth!” Lauren growled at their backstabbing.
“Move it, and we’ll let you keep your clothes on!” Sammy pushed her along.
“-o h-ckin- hay!” the captive stomped the deck, “Unhie -e!”
“You asked for it,” Nichole slew foot Lauren to the deck with a thud, “Will you walk?”

Lauren stood up and grumbled at her captors and the 1-inch strips of stiff evil that crushed her arms behind her body. They held all of the cards at the moment, and when she looked into the house she saw a devilish grin on her husband’s face. She responded with a middle finger before her death march began.

Why couldn’t such nonsense have at least waited until after breakfast? Why had she foolishly bought so many straps of so many kinds without thinking they would be used on her? The worm had turned in a bizarre and fascinating way, and she was going to continue to give them a hard time until they gave up and released her or until someone freed her!

Down the stairs and down the incline they went toward the little pier and the boats tethered there. A brief pause from Lauren was met with a rough shove from the Pirate Queen. Into the first boat went Sammy and Lauren, and into the other went Nichole and toys. With no boats left, nobody could pursue them. The pirates were in full control of the situation. Once they had shored upon one of the islands, Sammy roughly pulled Lauren out of the boat.

“I do feel like a Pirate Row!” Sammy gleefully bounced out of the boat.
“Now, our plan,” Nichole pulled her mask down, “Lauren, we did this for you and Janie.”
“Doeth thtih hlan inholfe ratchtheth thrappin’ -our throahs?!” growled the captive.
“Be nice, Gangsta Mom,” Nichole reprimanded her, “We’re doing this to make your life better.”
“Lauren, your sister is a precious jewel. We’re polishing her up,” Sammy added with more glee.
“O-hay,” Lauren said with a sigh right before Nichole slew footed her a second time.

Onto the ground Lauren went with a loud and profane grunt. Longer straps bound her lower and upper thighs at Nichole’s hands and her ankles and knees at Sammy’s hands. The dreadful clicks informed her of the severity of her predicament, and she knew many more were in that bag with more torture awaiting her.

In the RV, Janie stepped out in a very similar outfit to her sister’s. She, too, had black jeans, but hers were paired with a black kerchief bandana and a red-and-black plaid flannel long-sleeve button-up shirt. Her red socks and sneakers were her through and through.

Ken had no answers as to where the others were, and Janie decided to step outside. She found Chris and Zack on the porch along with Andrew, but neither of her friends nor her sister were to be found. Both men were mum on the situation. Janie literally scratched her head and decided to enjoy the porch breeze, ironically leaning on the railing the exact same way Lauren had.

BTTTT Janie felt a vibration, and she had a text from Nichole.
Do as we say to lessen your sister’s torments 😉 with a photo of Lauren ratchet bound.
I’m playing along . What do you want? Janie asked.
Two fried eggs, two pieces of bacon, and two pieces of toast each. Hot and on plates.
You got it!
You got 10 minutes to get it before we start spanking!
“Oh, shit! Chris, Zack, help me do this!” Janie panicked.

The Gangsta Mom squirmed in the dirt, but she soon found herself hoisted into the air along with hearing the familiar clicking sound. The clicks rang out their torturous rhythm until Lauren was standing and then continued until her arms were high in the air with her stooped over in a brutal strappado. She looked at both of her captors and understood that there was a purpose to all this.

“If ah -eh ou- of thith, Ah’ll -o -he thahe ho -ou!” she promised them.
“No, you won’t want to when this is all said and done,” Sammy leaned back on the ground.

Inside the RV, Janie was in a frenzy trying to fry six eggs up the way each girl liked and get them into small containers. She used the RV kitchen because of the availability of said containers that would make transporting the food easier. Janie didn’t want to cause extra suffering for her sister, and her usual coolheadedness in tough spots during softball games suddenly evaporated once the matter became one of Lauren.

Ken saw something new; Janie wasn't doing this to satisfy the captors but because she didn't want them to do anything to Lauren. They both knew no real harm would come to the strong older sister; but Janie was intent on winning the game. Janie had never felt these emotions before and didn't know what was motivating her.

SMACK! Nichole began the punishment.
“Hmph!”
“Janie just texted that she's going to be leaving the food by the shore. I’ll get it.”
“All right, Sammy, but be careful.”

Janie crouched in the bushes and waited to see what would happen. She watched with interest while Samantha rowed up to the shore, collected the basket, and jumped back into the boat to row away. Just as she put her binoculars up to her eyes, she heard Samantha shout to her.

“I see you, Janie!”
“How did you?!” Janie exclaimed and jumped in surprise but then looked at her red shirt.
“Thanks for the breakfast. I’ll be in touch!” the rower never looked back.

SMACK!, Nichole gave the fourth and final spank. That was all she intended to give since Janie was so quick to do what was demanded of her. She saw Sammy rowing back to the shore and gave Lauren a tight hug before whispering something personally meaningful to both of them into the captive’s ear. With that, Nichole then loosened the ratchet that held the strappado.

“Whew!” Lauren took a deep breath and wiggled her eyebrows before dropping some drool.
“All right, honey, let’s set you right down all nice and cozy,” Nichole aided her friend in sitting on the ground.
“Ah -ant anthwerth,” the captive groaned.
“Don't worry; it will make sense in time,” the Pirate Queen unknotted the gag.
Lauren waited for the gag to come out and then said, “What's wrong with you guys?!”
“We have a plan that makes perfect sense. Now behave!” Sammy insisted.

Lauren squirmed in her vicious ratchet bondage and felt her heart sinking. Distrust was a serious matter, and right now she was finding it impossible to trust this duo. She looked down at the ground in serious contemplation of her response to this sudden kidnapping. Why after so many years of friendship did she suddenly struggle to trust Nichole? Unfamiliarity with her situation was making her nervous, it seemed, and she offered no resistance when she was propped up against a tree.

“All right! This’ll be fun!” Sammy squished up tightly against Lauren.
“Fun? Why fun?” Lauren took the turn of being the one who wouldn’t look at someone.
“Because I’m feeding one of my favorite people while she’s tied up.”
“What?” Lauren’s eyes brightened significantly, “Me? I’m one of your favorite people?”
“Maybe you’ve never realized it, or maybe I’ve never shown it obviously enough.”
“You are the cuter pirate!” Lauren felt a warmth in her friend’s words, “But Nichole’s sexier.”

Lauren found her brightened spirits also brightened the flavor of the food that had been lovingly made by her baby sister. How far Janie had come over the years! It was the first time in many years that Lauren found herself the one being tied and fed, and it was an oddly loving act when done like this even if unconventional.

“All right; what’s the plan? I won’t make it easy regardless,” Lauren asked while Sammy wiped her face with a napkin.
“The point of this is to give Janie an opportunity to be in your shoes.”
“But why? What do you mean?”
“Lauren,” Sammy grabbed her head, “you would do anything for Janie’s safety, and she admitted that she didn’t believe she would do the same for you. Here’s her chance to prove to herself that she would or wouldn’t.”
“You have a strange way of loving people,” remarked the mother.
“Just you wait and see, Gangsta Mom,” Sammy held the rubber ball to Lauren’s mouth.
“JANIE! GOMPH!” Lauren tried to call out and was quelled.

On the mainland, Janie was more than content with the present situation although she was trying to devise methods of rescue for her sister. She squatted by the lake shore for several minutes but then moved to the deck to continue her scheming. With both boats having been taken, her only option was to swim the distance, and she wasn’t sure of doing that in such unfamiliar waters. In spite of the circumstances, there was a smile on her face. It all made an idea come to her.

“MMPH!” Lauren grunted as the ratchet clicked to crush her arms after being wrapped above and below her breasts. The cam was perfectly between and below her breasts and well out of her ability to reach. It didn’t matter because another ratchet was wrapped around her wrists and was also buckled in front of her. Three more ratchets were under her armpits, around her waist, and around her ankles to then be wrapped around branches to hold her three feet off the ground for the pirates’ pleasure.

“Mwah!”
“Mwah!”

Taking turns kissing the Gangsta Mom was a friendly start, and they giggled while they took photos and videos of Lauren in her bizarre ratchet prison. These were of course then directed toward Janie’s view so that they could taunt her a little. Nichole knew Janie could swim to their location, but she still had Sammy on her team.

“She’s so cute,” Sammy laid down on the ground beneath Lauren, “I don’t want to do anything to her.”
“Just because Gangsta Queen wants to torture the captive doesn’t mean Gangsta Row must.”
“You do what you want. I’ll stay here for the moment.”
“All right, Gangsta Mom, get ready!” Nichole adjusted her bandana and brought her hand down.
SMACK!
“OWW!”
“HEY! NO SPANKING!” Sammy scrambled up and put herself between Nichole and Lauren.

Nichole backed off and felt offended. Spanking was a great love of hers, and she understood why Sammy wanted to refrain from the act for the moment. If spanking wasn’t allowed now, though, then when would it be OK to clamp Lauren’s nipples? Looking down at the ground, Nichole turned away from her friends and instead contemplated the wound on her arm.

Sammy played with Lauren’s hair that was strewn about a bit despite the bandana that held most of it back. She understood fully why people would joke that Lauren and Janie looked like Native American princesses when combining their features with the typical fictional princess imagery. It was a special beauty that the Patterson sisters possessed, but Sammy was more impressed by the hearts of the two girls.

“Ewwww, you drooled on me!” Sammy groaned and wiped her neck with a napkin.
“Heh heh!” Lauren laughed and grinned.
“Go ahead! Spank her now!” the Pirate Row shuddered.
“Wait, really?!” Nichole perked up immediately.
“She did it on purpose! Get her!”
“Ha ha haaaa!” Lauren’s laughs grew heartier.

Nichole’s spirits returned, and the look in Lauren’s eyes betrayed the intent: she wanted to be spanked. Lauren knew just how to get Sammy’s rage going. The eldest of the trio was never going to admit just how much she liked the rower, but she also knew that there were intricacies that made Sammy so unique among them all.

Sammy was like a girl in a different world. All was seen in the lens of her Orthodox Russian upbringing even in matters where religion and ethnicity weren’t relevant. It wasn’t that Sammy didn’t love the other two but that they were still very different and foreign to her sensibilities. She quietly turned her headband into a kerchief to fit more with the pirate vibe while Nichole readied to punish Lauren Krzyczynski. The pirate theme seemed so perfect here on the western reaches of Lake Michigan.

“Let’s do this!” Nichole cackled maniacally.

Space
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Space »

Great story!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Space wrote: 6 months agoGreat story!
Thanks

CHAPTER 30

SMACK!
“Gmmmmm!” Lauren squirmed in her aerial prison.
“I can’t believe you did that to such a sweetheart!” Nichole upbraided the captive.
“Nyah nyah!” Lauren mocked them despite her position.
“Shut up!” Sammy ordered her before joining Nichole.
SMACK!
“You spank; I film,” Sammy smiled at her co-pirate.

Nichole decided that Lauren only deserved 10 spanks, 5 for each cheek, for her hilarious, bizarre behavior. Sammy filmed the entire scene and uploaded it to the group page, making sure to tag Janie in the post. The duo stepped back and observed their captive in her aerial prison.

“So, Lauren, who is the master kidnapper now?” Nichole asked.
“Ah am!” the captive responded with pride.
“Wrong answer!” Nichole twisted Lauren’s nipple through the shirt, “Who is it?!”
“OWW! -e, -auren!” continued the defiance.
“Say it's me!” Nichole hand gagged Lauren and pinched her nose shut.
“Gmph!” the captive suffered much now.

Lauren tried to squirm away from her friend’s hand, but instead all she did was make herself swing about. Nichole wasn’t about to be shaken off so easily even with the nerve damage in her hands, and she soon let go. Lauren took several deep breaths to get her strong lungs back to full capacity; being on the high school swim team did have long term benefits so long as Lauren kept a regular routine that included such things!

“Get on the other side of her,” Sammy motioned toward Nichole.

Nichole got on the other side of Lauren and waited to see what Samantha had in mind. The row took her time and clearly was thinking carefully before making any decisions. In silence, she moved her hands in the air in a pattern and then repeated the motions near Lauren. It seemed that this plan was going to be a dirty one.

“Patty cake,” Sammy muttered, and then moved her hands for Nichole to see, “Roll it.”

The two Gangstas turned Pirates flattened out their skirts and adjusted their clothes to be just perfect. This wasn’t necessary, but it added anticipation for Lauren, who began squirming about quite anxiously. The captive Gangsta Mom tried to turn toward the Pirates but failed. Just when she thought they had changed their minds, Sammy began.

“Patty cake, patty cake,” she began.

The song was sung by the duo, but instead of clapping their hands together they were patting Lauren’s butt. It wasn't hard like a true spanking, but it was impossible to miss the pressure. It was quite the naughty way to play the game especially with how they grabbed Lauren’s butt cheeks for the “roll it” part.

“Patty cake, patty cake,” Sammy began anew.

This time the Pirates used more force. Now the patting was closer to a full spank, and they giggled a little as they did it. This time, they used one hand to roll Lauren’s butt and the other to roll a breast. Lauren couldn't help but laugh a little at the sensations. When they were done, Sammy motioned to Nichole how to do it, and then the rower got underneath Lauren.

“Patty cake, patty cake,” she started a third time.

This time, it was all out spanking, with the strong beats evoking grunts from Lauren. While Nichole handled the back end, Sammy attacked Lauren’s breasts. In another change, the rolling of the cake involved strong simultaneous fondling of her boobs and crotch, which sent electrical shocks through her body.

“Are you ever the devious one!” Nichole laughed when the song ended.
“Ummm… am I?” Sammy asked in surprise.
“You're clever and think outside the box. Tell me the cinches and ratchets were your idea.”
“Well, Lauren was the one who did most of the brainstorming, and I just found the right things to make it a reality. It was her credit card though.”
“You two did a good job!”
“Speaking of that, I bet these cinches will work now. Let's lower her.”

Sammy had been disappointed by how easily she and Janie had escaped. When she had tested them on herself before the trip, they hadn't slipped off in such an easy way, and now she suspected she understood the problem. She concluded that there were two solutions: first, that clothing helps them stay in place, and, second, that they need to be used in a combo of narrow and wide.

Yes, it was disappointing to untie Lauren’s torso, in a way, but it brought the promise of new adventure when Sammy replaced the small ratchets on Lauren’s arms with the velcro cinches. She pulled each one tight and made sure the fabric of Lauren’s shirt would give the straps something to hold. In fact, Sammy used the widest three inch one on Lauren’s wrists but one inch ones on either side of her elbows.

“I think it's time for a bigger gag. Sammy, hand me a three inch ball.”
“You asked; you get!” Sammy passed the big ball and a handkerchief to Nichole, “I’ll keep cinching.”

Sammy was fine with using ratchets in other ways, but for the moment she wanted only cinches on Lauren’s arms and legs. She carefully removed one ratchet at a time and replaced it with a cinch, using three inch cinches on Lauren’s ankles, knees, and lower thighs and other sizes, as the lengths allowed, for the other 8 bonds she applied to Lauren. She sat up the Gangsta Mom and gave her a tight hug while Nichole unknotted the gag.

Lauren said nothing but smiled and chuckled a little while Nichole struggled to prepare the new gag. The arms that held her tightly held her just like Janie did, but in a very different way. She wasn’t the “sister Sammy never had”; Sammy wasn’t that kind of girl. She was more than just a friend, though; she and Nichole were part of something that was as close to Sammy’s heart as family.

“I’m not sure exactly what is happening, but do anything as long as you two keep happy. Don’t violate any limits, and I hope this does for Janie what you’re hoping it does.”
“We won’t do any breathplay,” Sammy said in feigned disappointment, “Or hair ties.”
“Thank you! I’ll stop now! Love you both!” Lauren opened her mouth as wide as she could.
“We love you too!” Nichole kept struggling.
“Oh, let me have that,” Sammy took the ball and prepared it, “Now gag her.”
“Here it comes, Gangsta Mom!”

Lauren permitted the ball to enter her mouth and now consented to being her friends’ plaything for however long they had planned. She wasn’t worried about how much time she spent tied up, and she was proud of the way Sammy had identified such an effective use of the cinch straps. She grunted a bit when Nichole knotted the gag behind her head.

“Let’s bring her over there,” Nichole pointed to a tree with low branches.
“OK,” Sammy did most of the work of dragging their friend over to sit against the tree.
“Unbutton her shirt, please,” the Pirate Queen motioned.
“No problem.”

Ratchets were a beautiful thing when used properly. One on either side of Lauren’s breasts held her firmly against the tree. Then, Nichole wrapped a long one around Lauren’s waist and the tree and then her crotch before running it to a low branch. In this way, Nichole made it impossible for Lauren to slouch without pulling on her crotch. Nichole tightened this until it was tight so that there was no slack for Lauren to use to her own advantage. A fourth ratchet lifted Lauren’s ankles up into the air.

“If I did it right, each one has at least 3 or 4 clicks of give if we do it right; perfect for a hostage video!”

This time, Nichole took the camera since she trusted Sammy as a big athlete to better handle the other big athlete for the filming of the hostage video. After a quick check to make sure that all was just the way they wanted it, Sammy crouched by the captive catcher. Nichole started the film and motioned for Sammy to do her thing.

“Janie, we know you love Lauren, but… we do too. That’s why we’ve tied her against this tree in such a detestable manner,” Sammy clicked the foot ratchet twice to lift Lauren’s legs higher.
“Hmmm!”
“She’s in a tight spot. Nichole and I love McDonald’s the most. You’re going to get us each two cheeseburgers and a medium fry and put them and the desserts you bought us yesterday in the basket just the same way you did our breakfast. Three meals. Got it? Here’s the deal, though; it’s only 10 o’clock. If you leave any earlier than noon and return any later than 12:30, I will personally edge your sister so badly that she will hate me forever for it. Just know that for every 10 minutes between now and then, one of these ratchets is getting pulled one tick tighter. I like you, and they love you. Nothing truly bad will happen to Lauren, but we’re lighting a fire under you. Enjoy!”

Sammy reached into the bag and grabbed the electric toothbrush.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“Ken, come here,” Jenny motioned to her husband with a grin while sitting on the porch.
“What is it?” he sat down next to her.
“Look at how much fun they’re having. It gave me two thoughts. Watch it. The whole thing.”

Ken took the phone from Janie and couldn’t help but smile at the hostage video. It was three friends having a good time together and inviting Janie to join them in a very different way. He understood, to an extent, what they were accomplishing by it.

“After lunch, we should go swimming. I’ll surprise them and ask them to let Lauren go and take me instead. Lauren isn’t a glutton for that much activity like I am.”
“Oh?” Ken acted surprised when he knew that was the desired reaction, “You’re a good sister.”
“If Lauren would get molested in my place, I can get tied up in hers.”
“Think of it as loving her the way she loves you instead.”

Janie smiled warmly. She did love her sister, and seeing her sister enjoying herself also made her happy. The smile disappeared though as she thought about the second request. It was insane, but she felt she had to do it. Every cell in her body screamed against it, but her soul prevailed.

“Ken, I know you love me, but what if I asked you to do something you might not like?”
“Depends. I won’t rob a bank for sure!” he maintained a good humor.
“What if I asked you to tie me up and r-pe me?” she looked straight into his eyes.
“Ummm,” he wanted to look away from her but felt he couldn’t, “Janie?”
“Ken, please! It’s such a stupid request, but I want to try it and am scared of it too!”
“All right, Janie, if this is what you truly want.”

She wasn’t crying like she usually was. Instead, she seemed strong and in control of herself. He didn’t know if she was truly ready for this. She had confided this fantasy to him before, but she was never ready. Sometimes she burst into tears just because consensual play was too rough for her, but something about seeing her sister’s strength had strengthened her.

Confidently, Janie stood up even if slowly. She straightened her clothes and nervously adjusted her bandana to the extent that she even undid and redid the barrettes. After some deep breaths, she began walking toward the RV, and she thought about the song that Sammy sang so perfectly. It was one thing to forgive her enemies and wish for them to receive justice, but it was time for Janie to forgive Janie of her sins. Perhaps it was appropriate for her to be wearing red since it was her favorite. The Gangsta Jock felt an excitement filling her that she had never felt before. When she entered the RV, she almost bounced up the stairs.

“Ken, tie me extremely tight,” she instructed him, “I’ll be reading or something.”

Janie tried to remain calm when she was asking for spur-of-the-moment bondage sex. Was she trying to impress Lauren, to be like her sister, or to move on from what happened last year? She opened the cabinet and stared at her Minnesota Tech uniform hanging there and thought about the fantasy her sister had long had.

“MMMMPH!” she forgot about Ken for a moment!

She was helpless while her husband bound and gagged her. In the moment, she put aside why he was kidnapping her and focused on being as annoying and difficult as possible. Unsurprisingly, Ken had no problem putting her into a strict bondage.

A red bandana blindfolded her, and Ken’s bright green head harness ball gag gagged her. She figured at least 4 ropes bound her arms, 4 her thighs, and 5 her lower legs. She also had ropes above her breasts, below the same, and at her waist. It was among the best rope jobs she had ever experienced. Why was she doing this to herself?

“Grmmm!” she struggled and stomped the floor.

Janie fought and screamed but refused to use any safewords or signals. There was the usual thrill of being tightly bound and gagged, but within her there was some terror concerning what Ken was soon going to do to her. She thought about her sister and tried to be strong like that.

Soon, her knees were tightly against her chest so that Ken could access her body. Into his body he went, and Janie let out an agonized groan and tried to fight. She was now a voluntary sex toy in a CNC game, and she wailed loudly without surrendering. Just like that night, she could do nothing.

“Ohhhh,” there was somehow still love present in him when he filled her though.
“Are you OK?” he asked tenderly.

Janie nodded and made no sound. She didn't know whether to smile, scream, cry, or sigh. She had survived. It was still consensual, unlike that awful night, but beyond that it was all on him. She had given him full control, and he took advantage within her limits.

“How are you!” he sat down with her.
“Ah hon’h –ow,” she shrugged again and tried to process the events.
“Come here,” he hugged her tightly.

When Janie was untied, she gave Ken a kiss for doing as she wanted; it was now 11 AM. She soon found herself once again crouching down by the shore of the lake. It was terrible, but she had survived it. Before, her reaction to that would have been to scream as loudly as possible and to give the signals of surrender.

“Thank you God for Lauren, Ken… and for Sammy, too…”

She knew she wouldn't fix her problems overnight, but forcing thoughts like those was already a step. It would take conscious effort to build a new habit and eventually change herself for the better. But she had done it. Maybe it wasn't enjoyable. One of these days, she and Lauren would fulfill that fantasy the older sister had.

And 200 feet from Janie, Lauren was having quite the adventure.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 31

“Ha ha haaaaaa!” Lauren cackled while the toothbrush attacked her ribs.

Rib torture was better than foot torture! Lauren never realized just how awesome this was because she had never had the brush used there. Her lungs hurt from the ratchets crushing her torso while she laughed.

Sammy was thinking about changing the gag for something stinkier. Lauren’s socks were between Samantha and a brutal foot tickling, but the rib tickling was a pleasant surprise. It was time to leave the ribs Nichole’s fingers though.

“Nichole, she needs a fresh gag. I need a bandana.”

Sammy removed Lauren’s sneakers and used the orange bandana to prepare the awful sock gag that was so devised to reduce the risk of choking. She unknotted the existing gag, and Lauren clamped her mouth shut. It was a typical waiting routine that ended in Lauren being gagged with her sweaty socks and getting her sneaker wrapped over nose using an ace bandage.

Lauren was kind of bored of having shoes over his nose, but she had to agree that the gag was a brutal one. With each 10 minutes, as had been promised, Samantha and Nichole were making those solitary clicks on the ratchets. After a while, that had led to a lot of ratchet clicking on Lauren’s torso; her legs were all right.

The captive retched on her gag a little, but the bandana held it firmly in place. Indeed, she was stuck tasting and inhaling her flavors. The ratchet straps were now digging into her body and crotch for punishment. Lauren was fighting the now impossible urge to explore the ratchets without problem: she was being sexually teased now.

“Oh, two more ticks, and she’ll be ready for the heavy stuff, won't she?” Nichole asked her confidently.
“I think so. Pardon me,” Sammy zipped Lauren’s big toes, “Tickle time.”

The Pirate Row had a big heart that Lauren absolutely adored in a strange way; even in a nonconsensual kidnapping Lauren couldn't complain. The rower assaulted the captive’s soles with the brush and forced Lauren through the stages this time: Lauren went all the way from giggling to yelling, screaming, and sweating. During this time, Nichole kept clicking the ratchets.

“I think she deserves a break,” Sammy said and put the brush away.
“I might get some belly laughs,” Nichole sat next to Lauren and kissed her cheek.
“Have fun; I shouldn't be a hog like I have been.”
“That,” teased the Queen, “Is because you want to be hogtied.”

The captive in the yellow kerchief bandana had hidden such a beautiful secret that amazed Nichole. Never had she realized what gorgeous hair her friend had, and she understood that clothing was sometimes, but not aways, a sign of a Patterson girl’s mood.

The tickling from Nichole on top of Sammy’s brought tears to Lauren’s eyes. Even in the case of tickling, nonconsensual activities within her limits were more exciting; it was true even outside the bedroom! The Gangsta Mom was enjoying the moment in spite of it all and vainly squirmed in her brutal prison. During her suffering, a ratchet clicked once again and dug into her crotch.

“You are so adorable, Lauren,” Nichole looked into her eyes, “Enjoying your feet?”
“No!” the defiance returned, “Eh -e -o!”
“Like I will do that. You’re staying tied up until tomorrow morning or Janie trades herself for you. Got it?” Nichole spilled the beans and then attacked Lauren’s ribs.
“Wha?! NO! Eh -e… nooooo ugggggggghhhhhhhhh!”

Lauren couldn't figure out what they gained by keeping her tied up that long except the satisfaction of keeping her imprisoned. The tickling was vicious, and the captive couldn't do anything to avoid the assault on her trunk. She thrashed as best as she could, but she took full advantage. When Nichole took a break during the tickling, Lauren took advantage.

“Mmmmmmm…,” she orgasmed and became distant.
“Well, so much for that edging plan,” Sammy pouted.
“Like you could ever edge this girl!” Nichole laughed, “She can jerk off just dreaming of being f-cked by Zack.”
“I can't. I need stimulation! Rough physical stimulation,” Sammy pondered this.
“She has a ratchet up her p-ss. How much more does she need?”
“That,” the rower nodded, “Makes sense. It did it to me.”

Sammy clicked another ratchet and smiled while Nichole sat and enjoyed the captive’s bandana-covered head of hair and squeezed her breasts. If Lauren was going to jerk off like that, then the opposite would happen as the noon hour approached: she would make Lauren orgasm until she was in pain.

Forcing Lauren to masturbate was easy and even fun. All sorts of stimuli were at her disposal, and Nichole planned to take advantage of all of them. Breasts didn't even need to be exposed, the ratchet did plenty for Lauren as it was, and even just petting her head and body in certain ways worked just because they made Lauren feel more helpless.

Lauren glared at Nichole in mock anger and wailed and squirmed while her friend molested her. She tried to be defiant, but the jerking of her crotch and squashing of her boobs was more than she could bear especially with Nichole taunting her.

“Ugghhh!” Lauren felt a click of the lower breast ratchet.
“Don't worry, Gangsta Mom,” Nichole said, “The next one hurts more than the last.”
“Mmmm!” the captive wasted her effort.
“Be quiet,” the Pirate Queen patted her on the head and kissed her, “We love you.”
“Do it again! I like watching the way she freaks out! She's fun unlike us!”
“Sammy, you are a naughty Pirate! You need to be punished!” laughed Nichole.

Janie anxiously walked out to her sister’s Jeep and adjusted her bandana before she began the quick trip to McDonald’s for her sister’s kidnappers. The Mickey D’s was north of Sheboygan, but the size of the order slowed her up. Again, while waiting, she nervously played with her clothes and thought about Ken before pausing to write a hostage exchange offer.

She had really asked her husband to do a CNC bondage sex game. It was revolting and at the same time everything she hoped it would be when, as a teenager, she would watch bondage p-rn and fantasize of such things happening to her. Regardless, she loved how vicious Ken had been with the ropes.

12:30 came just as she entered the Jeep again with the food.

“OWWWW!” Lauren's tender breasts got put in binder clips.
“Sorry, Lauren, but I have to up the ante somehow,” Nichole did the deed.
“It's Janie’s fault for taking too long,” Ssmmy did the last ratchet clicks.

Lauren's body was as ratcheted as they’d dare, and now her boobs were plump and firm, and her crotch was extremely agitated. Sammy lowered Lauren’s legs so they could enjoy watching her thrash like a maniac because she became more and more like a wild animal with the increasing number of painful forced orgasms and sexual stimulation, especially with it being so viciously forced beyond anything Zack would ever do to her. A black bandana now blindfolded her.

Lauren was tightly tied against the tree so that her torso was rigid. The excitement led to her breathing rate increasing, and she could only move her leg joints and her head. Once again, her shoe was wrapped to her head with an ace bandage. It was already an overload of stimulation, but Sammy and Nichole continued to find ways to get her.

“OWWWWWW!” shrieked the captive when they simultaneously twisted the clamps.
“She's not far from another one,” Nichole cackled, “I hope Janie responds well.”
“Instead of kidnapping us and doing worse like we deserve,” Sammy pushed Lauren against the ratchets.
“Oh, h-ck! Auggggghh!” she collapsed again.

Lauren was fighting like she was being murdered because it was the most intense bondage she had ever experienced, but she was enjoying every moment of it and knew she would have to get Zack to do something similar to her as a birthday present. Being unable to move because of the straps was a fantastic sensation, and she wished the initial bondage had been more brutal than the cinch straps even if they were possibly more effective. The smells and flavors only contributed to the overload.

“Lunch has arrived!” Sammy jumped up, “I’ll get it!”
“All right! I’ll be here!” Nichole continued her torment of her friend.

Lauren was now in total agony, and the only regret she had was that none of this involved having Zack stick his junk in her vagina. All of this effort made her realize just how important he was to her enjoyment of sexual play, and she appreciated his spiritual convictions of the matter a little bit more. What a strange thing to be craving after nearly 5 hours of bondage fun!

“There you go. I’m sorry it’s late, but I hope Lauren enjoyed whatever you did to her,” Janie stepped back while Samm grabbed the basket.
“Jane, I don’t think she’s enjoyed a moment so much, and the way you’re involved in it probably makes it more meaningful to her. The only way she would enjoy it more would be to have you tied up and suffering the same things with her or to be doing it to her.”
“I guess we’ll see then.”
“Janie, something’s wrong. Do you want to tell me?”
“How?!” Janie backed away from the staid gaze, “How do you see through me?! We’ll talk after lunch.”
“It’s a date,” Sammy held Janie to it, “I’ll see you then. Enjoy your lunch, and thank you.”

The way Samantha said “Enjoy your lunch” actually warmed Janie’s heart. As she walked up the hill toward the cabin, she smiled. There was something so lovable about the Russian girl; it was an intoxicating love. She was… grateful… to have this new friend in her life. Yes, Sammy was going to be her friend; she was finally that girl who was Janie’s age and with whom Janie could converse.

Sammy rowed back to the island with a smile on her own face too. The way Janie backed away showed one thing, but her words showed another. The Pirate Row was pleased that the plan she and the Pirate Queen had devised was working to absolute perfection. When she got out of the boat, she heard a loud groan of orgasm from Lauren. There was no hurry though, and Sammy took her time as always to make sure the boat was secure.

“So much for avoiding sexual play, huh?” Sammy shrugged when she put the basket down.
“Oh, that’s true… Yeah, that went out the window,” Nichole felt like a traitor.
“Don’t get down; she’s loved every minute of it.”
“You’re better at this spiritual stuff than I am,” the Queen deferred to the Row.
“Let’s get that gag out of her mouth and that blindfold off her. Loosen the ratchets only a little.”

Lauren felt totally exhausted after 7 orgasms in such a short time frame, and she didn’t divulge that easing her bondage had edged her. Instead, she squirmed and silently enjoyed her release while they got the food ready. Janie might have gotten the requested cheeseburgers, but for her sister there was a Big Mac.

“I forgot to tell her to hold the ketchup,” Sammy moaned a little when she looked at her burger.
“Probably better that way; Mickey D’s employees tend to ruin everything after the word ‘hold,’” taunted the captive.
“Lauren,” Sammy never looked at her, “Remember who’s tied up right now.”
“Like I don’t remember that. My crotch is on fire, but it’s so amazing. Only way it could be better would be having Janie tied the same way to the other side of the tree or to have her helping you two.”
“Is that so?” Sammy maintained her flat face but inwardly smiled, “Is it that much fun?”
“I think it is, and I know it is for both of you.”

Sammy found the note Janie had written when she reached into the basket for the desserts. She read it carefully and smiled visibly. Lauren and Nichole noticed this, and they recognized Janie’s handwriting. They knew what it was without reading it, and Lauren swelled with pride about her sister’s serious and positive response to Samantha’s criticisms.

“After lunch, we’re going to do an exchange,” Sammy remained nondescript.
“Oh, we’re trading you or Nichole for Janie?” Lauren asked in a very sarcastic manner.
“Probably trading Sam for Zack!” added Nichole.
“I’m not telling you. You two don’t wear your bandanas tight enough. Delicious cake!”

Janie and the men sat out on the porch enjoying the breeze. For the men, sitting around while the girls were engaging in TUG anarchy was getting a bit boring, and Janie suggested that the men just kidnap them all. Tie up each girl, make sure Sammy was gagged safely before locking her in the closet, and take their brides to the cleaners or even just sit and cuddle. They just had to take extra precautions to make sure that Ken and Zack had the right woman. With that, Janie excused herself and took Zack down to the shore for the exchange; she casually ate her apple pie.

Lauren was relieved to be free, but she knew what it meant as well. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen except that she wanted to screw around with Zack. If Janie had even half as much fun as she had had, then it was going to be a blast. It took a lot to stand up and adjust her clothes anew, and there was no point in putting her sneakers or her shoes back on her body. In a symptom of a shared trait, Lauren adjusted her bandana, but hers was held by standard hair clips.

“Janie! Yo!” Lauren called out as soon she saw her sister.
“Get your fat horny ass over here!” the little sister shouted back.
“It’s so good to see you!” the older sister said when they hugged, “I’m proud of you.”
“I’ll try not to let it go to my head,” Janie responded.
“Oh, like you ever will. What happened to you while I was gone?”
“That,” Janie grinned, “Is something I promised to let Sammy hear first. Nichole, give us 10 minutes before coming back. I told the guys we’d go swimming at 2, so I’ll start all Gangsta and then you’ll get me whenever we’re done swimming.”

Janie and Sammy got into the one boat and went back to the island. The Pirate Row studied Janie’s clothes and felt that the young girl spoke by her clothes without realizing it all the time. The jeans and flannel shirt were quite closed, but the bandana spoke of a strange humility. Yet it was the outfit when both sisters were vulnerable… at least when they dressed like this outside winter. Knowing Lauren helped Sammy to know Janie.

“I did it,” Janie said without any pride but still with accomplishment when they stepped out.
“I saw the marks from before. You played a CNC with Ken, didn’t you?”
“How did you know?!” Janie’s anxiety grew.
“I know how much Lauren loves you; I figured the inverse was true. After yesterday, I just suspected you would do it just to make her happy that you tried. Question is ‘Did you like it?’”
“No, I didn’t like it, just like I didn’t like the ass. But I could force myself to do either for Ken… or for Lauren to cross it off her bucket list.”
“Janie, today was a big test for you, and you passed with brilliance!”

Janie jumped back and looked at the Pirate Row in her grey and black. The girl was smiling for once, and Janie felt a strange sense of comfort. She had been open with the rower, and she didn’t feel negatively perceived for what she had said. Despite her own opinions, Sammy had worked out, with Nichole, an elaborate scheme all for the sake of Janie and Lauren.

“What’s next?” Janie asked her new friend.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Enjoy a short interlude with little action, if you will

CHAPTER 32

“We have an hour; I was thinking of an upside down suspension. Afterwards, we go swimming, and after that Nichole and I will put our pirate outfits back on. Fill in the rest on your own.”

Janie raised her eyebrows at how detailed of hopes and dreams this girl had. How much more vivid yet playful her fantasies were when compared to the Patterson sisters. In this regard, the rower was more of Nichole’s type in Janie’s eyes.

By the time Nichole had arrived, Janie was gagged with Sammy’s borrowed red ball gag with the black strap and had her arms and legs heavily ratcheted. As they had done to Lauren, more of the ratchets then bound her chest and waist/crotch. Janie contentedly took her imprisonment in place of her sister and offered no complaints until the ratchet that went around her ankle bonds began lifting her into the air!

“Awwww, is the Gangsta Jock in trouble?” Sammy turned on the toothbrush.

Inside the cabin, Lauren was getting just what she wanted from her husband: vigorous sex without any ropes involved. It was brief, but the payoff of him filling her body helped Lauren to feel like her torture had a morally acceptable end. Today, she felt the true meaning of life in a fresh light.

Janie was put through similar punishments as Lauren during her 20 minutes dangling from the tree: spanking and tickling. The former was intense and intended to push her in every way. When that was finished, she was pushed to her knees on the ground with her front against a tree and ratcheted to it and then ratchet hogtied as well.

For Janie, it was a fun way to follow-up her lunch, and the torture helped her to better appreciate what her sister had endured all morning. Recalling her secret agreement with Samantha, Janie expressed gratitude when the Pirates released her. Finally, it was time to go back to the mainland and prepare for the legendary swim in Lake Michigan.

“That gag so perfectly matched, Gangsta Jock,” Nichole said to Janie while they rowed the respective boats.
“I am sure it did. I will look at the photos after,” the former captive smiled.
“As long as you had fun, we all had fun, right?”
“I think I agree with that!” Janie smiled so genuinely that Nichole marveled.
“Here we are. Last one to get her bathing suit on is a rotten egg!” Sammy ran toward the RV.
“Get back here!” Nichole ran after Sammy with Janie taking her time to pull the boats ashore.

Sammy’s swimsuit was, unsurprising, a one piece with bright flowers. She flew through the process and already had it on before Janie even entered the RV and casually pocketed Nichole’s bikini panties. Nichole had been slowed by struggling to find the navy blue swimwear. Janie put on her favorite swimsuit of all–stars and stripes–while Nichole frantically sought her panties.

“I guess Nichole’s a rotten egg,” Janie proudly declared.
“Where are they? Janie, Sammy, did one of you take them?” Nichole pouted with crossed arms and an exposed crotch.
“Yes,” Sammy mechanically responded and ended there.
“Well, which one of you took them?” the Gangsta Queen took off her bandana.
“That question I will not answer.”
“Neither will I,” Janie agreed.

Nichole saw the two smiling at each other like naughty children. Unfortunately, both were more than capable of such treachery. It had already happened: Sammy and Janie were friends and working together against her.

“I’ll pass on swimming then,” Nichole decided and began to walk toward her clothes.
“Oh, fine!” Janie grabbed them from her pants, “I should gag you with them!”
“Gagged with my panties and left for Chris to screw? Sexy!”
“I can do that if you’d like,” the Gangsta Jock smiled and put her hands on her hips.
“I’ll pass,” Nichole put them on and opened the door, “Last one in gets tied up first!”
“After you, Janie,” Sammy motioned, “It's only fair I be last.”

Janie didn't wait for Sammy to change her mind and took off running. She dashed all the way down the hill and into the water where Nichole and Lauren were waiting. Both were smiling, and the three all waited for Sammy to join them. Lauren had her son happily splashing near the shore and even tethered to her; Momma was taking no risks.

“Guess who’s getting tied up first?” Nichole grinned and splashed water at Sammy.

Sammy shrugged and dove under the water. Nichole and Janie were laughing when the former suddenly sank under the water with a yelp. Janie crossed her arms and patiently waited until Sammy emerged with a tightly hand gagged Nichole.

“MMM!” the Gangsta Queen had Sammy’s arm and legs wrapped around her body.
“See why I love her?” Sammy asked contentedly and calmly despite the flailing captive.
“No one ever had any doubts about you looking up to her,” Janie moved closer to the captive.
“That’s… Look up?” the rower pondered that, “I am pretty sure I’m taller than her.”
“You’re a disgrace!” Janie sloshed water at Sammy.

Sammy started giggling in a way Janie had never seen. She had unleashed something from the youngster, and she saw some of herself in the way Sammy held onto Nichole. They clutched to the pressure pearls in their life in the same way, but for different reasons. In fact, Janie found it enviable just how genuinely devoted Samantha was to the girl in her arms; it was so odd because, Janie realized, Sammy cared about the souls of others on a much more meaningful level, a level of concern that Janie had only for her sister and shamefully for no one else. Finally, Nichole gently pinched Sammy, but it was enough to evoke a shriek from the rower and allow Nichole to escape her odd bondage.

“Let's refrain from bondage games while we're out here, hmm?” Nichole smiled mischievously.
“OK,” Sammy took no umbrage.
“Us swimmers will take it in stride,” Janie quipped and swam away.
“That's illegal in Wisconsin!” Chris shouted to her.
“You’re just jealous that Florida produced the epic Patterson sisters,” Ken took Janie’s side.
“Epically naughty, maybe!” Nichole decided and disappeared under the water.

As agreed, no further antics, not even hand gags, occurred again while they spent the afternoon in the Lake. After their egress from the water, the girls made their way back to their respective quarters, but Janie’s mind was wandering toward the shed. It was only a matter of time now… what were she and Lauren going to do to Sammy and Nichole?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@slackywacky @GreyLord @algebrauk @Space @Lucky Lottie

And now the most intense chapter of possibly the entire story. Whatever happens won't be this stressful even if possibly more adventurous.

CHAPTER 33

Lauren had thrown her clothes back on and hadn’t even taken care of her own hair yet because an idea had come to her mind. Wet and not brushed hair was unlike Lauren, but it was the scene that greeted Sammy while she was still putting her pirate back on. The barefoot girl’s shirt was unbuttoned, and a black bandana was in her hands.

Something was very important to the Gangsta Mom for her to be seen like this. She turned both directions and spotted Nichole standing by the mirror. Nichole already had her wavy hair sorted out to her satisfaction but hadn’t finished dressing either. The look in Lauren’s eyes instantly told Nichole to go over.

“Outside,” Lauren grabbed her by the arm and took her outside.
“What are you so jumpy for?!” Nichole fumbled with her bandana.
“Nichole,” the bigger girl was almost breathless , “Tell me about Samantha.”
“Tell you what about her?”
“Breathplay… what kind of fantasies does she have?”
“Oh…,” Nichole bit her lower lip.

Nichole wasn’t prepared for this one, but she saw the eagerness on Lauren’s face. Lauren could be so opposite her sister in some ways, and today this was a new case. Sammy was open about her interest in breathplay with few people: this included the three girls present. On top of that, she only had played such games with Nichole twice over the past year of friendship.

“You better promise me you will show more care to that girl than you have ever shown Janie.”
“All right,” I need to calm down, “Rarely do I get this excited. I promise.”
“Goat rope. Also called a strangle hogtie. The other kinds are of no interest to her.”
“That's still pretty dark. Have you ever done it to her?”
“I'm ashamed to say I humored her on it twice, once during a non-con.”

Nichole had strict bounds for engaging in such activities. Besides obviously keeping a strict eye on things, Nichole always kept both a knife and scissors nearby in case of an emergency. Neither any gags besides the rubber ball gags nor any blindfolds were allowed; no nose clamping was allowed. In Nichole’s opinion, a loosely tied bandana around the neck made a good attachment point because it distributed the pressure. It left less obvious marks as well and carried less risk of accidental injury.

Now, Lauren had a problem: how could she get Sammy and tie her up? Would this require Janie’s help? The rower was impossibly strong and had overcome kidnapping attacks in the past; Lauren didn't want an attempt to kidnap Sammy to again turn into her own kidnapping.

“Wait until after dinner, please?” Nichole asked calmly while putting her scarf on.
“Won’t she hurl from suffering that on a full stomach?”
“I didn’t say to tickle her! Gimme a hand with this knot!” groaned the fumbling Gangsta Queen.
“All right… besides, I think Chris and Zack took the bikes to get pizza. I was asking for later.”
“Lauren, being scatterbrained isn’t like you. Calm down.”
“I’m sorry… I just want to return the favor after all she’s done for Janie,” the big girl sheepishly admitted.

Lauren helped her friend to put the blue camouflage kerchief back on before putting her kerchief bandana back on over her wet mess of a head of hair. She wasn’t quite ready to button her shirt, and to her amusement she saw Janie come back out with an unbuttoned shirt as well. Sammy was the lone wolf of the quartet who put her outfit back to exactly as it was before because her co-pirate had added some navy blue leggings to her outfit.

“I need your help,” Lauren took Janie aside after supper.
“What up, spaghetti head?” Janie asked her sotto voce.
“We need to kidnap Sammy. I wanted to cinch her since long sleeves keep them from slipping.”
“I’ve got this. Between my strength and brains, I’ll get her, but you’ll finish her off, OK?”
“Deal. Bring her to the shed, OK?”

Janie took a black 3-inch cinch strap in her hands and went toward the RV in which she had last seen the Gangsta Row. Upon opening the door to the RV, she was startled to see Sammy sitting at the dinette and talking on the phone. The giant softball player started to walk away, but Sammy motioned for her to enter.

“Speaking of angels, Janie just entered. Yes, Momma, I love you. Goodbye.”
“From a devil to an angel, eh?” Janie looked down at her feet.
“None of us are angels, really. But I’m glad to meet your good side,” Sammy smiled.
“Thanks… I’ve never had any friends my own age before,” Janie blushed in embarrassment.
“Time to start, maybe? You came to kidnap me, right?”
“Of course. We made a deal. I know you would never lie.”

Sammy stood up and waited for Janie to grab her arms before she started resisting in an effort to make it look like there was a struggle. Onto the floor they went with Sammy at one point getting on top of Janie before she playfully surrendered and allowed the cinch strap to crush her wrists. She was roughly pulled off the floor as if she were a prisoner.

“To the shed!” Janie ordered her.

Sammy walked to the shed with loud clomps of her sneakers against the concrete. Janie roughly held her arm as if she were truly in control; what had happened would be their little secret. Into the shed they marched to find Nichole already there with her wrists ratcheted behind her back.

“Oh, so, the Pirates are taken by the Black Patterson Gang, I see,” Nichole grunted.
“Here’s your pirate!” Janie pushed Sammy toward Lauren.
“You’re going to be in for a good time,” Lauren brought her face near Sammy’s.
“Oh, I don’t know about that,” shrugged the Pirate Row.
“Quit playing dumb with me,” Lauren followed that statement with a smile and a hand gag.
“MMMMMM!”

Samantha Raanta was about to experience something new to the world of the games of TUGs that these four had been playing. It began, however, with a yellow bandana blindfold for her and a red one for Nichole. Short red ratchets bound Nichole’s ankles and thighs while narrow red cinches bound Sammy in the same spots. The velcro straps dug into her clothes this time.

Naturally, the shoes and socks came off both captive’s feet. One was balled into another; a pink bandana held Sammy’s sock while a purple one held Nichole’s. Then the exchange was made: Lauren gave Sammy’s socks to Janie to use on Nichole, and Janie gave Nichole’s to Lauren to use on Sammy.

“EWWWW!” Nichole retched on the flavor and instantly knew what had happened to her.
“Let’s make these tastier,” Lauren pulled Sammy’s leggings and panties down to expose her.
“Oh, Lordy, this trick again. You and Nichole really enjoy it, so go ahead.”
“Well, thank you!” Lauren squeezed Sammy’s cheek.
“OHHH!” the rower squealed when the fabric began rubbing against her body.

Janie, meanwhile, tightened the cleave gag portion of Nichole’s program. Having exhausted her thrill in tape for the moment, the captor added a second, equally tight, handkerchief as a standard OTM gag. On her side of the shed, the game was going to remain PG, although that horrid gag alone was traumatizing enough for some to warrant PG-13.

More ratchet straps secured Nichole’s arms to her torso above and below her breasts and at her waist. Each was clicked just enough to ensure that Nichole wouldn’t be able to escape any time soon, but Janie had no plans of preventing escape either. This was going to be just like their college games but with more extreme bindings and gags.

Sammy, on the other hand, was cinched beyond all belief and ratcheted the rest of the way just like all such bindings had been during the past two days. It was brutal bondage, and before she was even tied up Lauren had gotten the desired orgasm and then a second, unexpected one as well. Sammy sensed trouble but didn’t know whether it was the good kind or the bad kind and decided not to say anything. As normal, even her big toes were tied together.

“Let me go!” she playfully resisted despite her own qualms of the situation.
“Time to shut you up!” Lauren wedged Nichole’s socks, now soaked in Sammy’s orgasm, into the victim’s mouth.
“Oh -y -od!” Sammy yelled when the familiar taste of Nichole’s feet hit her tongue.
“You’re in for a long night!” Lauren was uncharitable in how she knotted the bandana.
“Ah han thee thah!”
“It’s going to be a dream for you though!” the captor stood up the captive.

Lauren wrapped Sammy’s face in 7 layers of purple duct tape before she pulled the blindfold down to Sammy’s neck. Sammy looked at Nichole, who was also now no longer blindfolded, and got a nod and a wink of approval. If Nichole said it was OK, then Sammy could trust that nothing unreasonable would occur.

A sigh of relief came over Sammy when her panties and leggings were put back, but then Lauren put a bandana against her crotch for padding before ratcheting her arms to her waist with a pass of the strap over her crotch. After that, Lauren pulled Sammy’s skirt back into place. Sammy squirmed and squealed where she stood in her bare feet.

“You’re in trouble, aren’t you?” Lauren taunted her.
“Mmm hmm!” Sammy wailed and nodded, “-et -e -o!”
“Time to take a seat,” the captor put her arms around the victim.
“Nooo! -utht -et -e -o!” it was impossible to resist the forced seating in her state.
“Tickling now or later?”
“How a-out -eher?!” the Pirate looked right into her captor’s eyes with defiance.

Lauren knew how to punish such behavior with the electric toothbrush and a couple of clicks on each of the ratchet straps. The drill was like any other tickling from Lauren: the electric toothbrush. She tortured Sammy with that for 10 minutes and then with her fingers for another 10. Besides the effects of the laughter, Sammy suffered much from the combined taste of her orgasm and Nichole’s socks. It was likely impossible to make a more disgusting gag without getting into underwear and/or risking STDs.

“I’m sorry, Pirate Row,” Lauren tightened the former blindfold around Sammy’s neck to be snug but not constricting, “But this court has found you guilty of kidnapping and piracy.”
“Mmmmm!” Sammy thrashed on the floor.
“Thus,” the big girl rolled her captive onto her stomach, “I have no choice.”
“Unhie -e!” complained the victim before feeling something pass around her ankles and the throat bandana.
“We sentence you to die by hogtie strangulation!” Lauren began clicking the ratchet.
“Mmmmmm!” Sammy’s eyes became wide as saucers while she felt her throat close.

Almost immediately Sammy orgasmed from pulling on her crotch, but now she felt a constriction of her breath. Barely any air made it through, but it was enough for the moment. She squirmed a little, but that only caused her to pull on both her crotch and throat.

“Gmmmmm!” she orgasmed again even so soon.
“She is really turned on right now even without clamps!” marveled Janie.
“Yeah, she's being a ton of fun!” Lauren ratcheted the strap even more.
“GUH! Ugggggg!” she sputtered in a high tone when her air cut off.
“Interesting,” the Gangsta Mom loosened it a little, “never seen anything like it!”
“Ahhhh!” Sammy took a deep breath and again orgasmed, “Mmmmmm!”

Sammy felt embarrassed to be so aroused and even felt ashamed about it. However, her pleasure dominated at the moment, and when she felt the ratchet click again she immediately orgasmed for a fourth time. Now, her crotch was in pain, and Lauren also clicked the ratchets binding her arms. A shriek, a sputter, and a cough followed, and they were shortly followed by a loosening of the ratchet.

Nothing she did would work towards escape. The shirt and leggings gave the cinches something to grab, and they were secured with vicious tightness just like the gag. Up Sammy went back into the full strangulation with an orgasm immediately following. The torture aroused her like nothing she had ever experienced, and the brevity of the moments is what made it so arousing. Anything longer than 15 seconds wasn't as fun as she had thought it would; death was too terrible a thing to challenge.

Lauren, thankfully, had a trained eye for these things and recognized Sammy’s orgasm patterns. She squeezed Sammy’s breasts before loosening the ratchet completely. Once that was gone, Lauren unknotted the neck bandana and, using the simple single knot, slowly tightened it just to test her suspicion.

“Mmmmm!” Sammy again orgasmed so soon and to her agony, “Eeeeeeeee!”
“You like those brief strangulations best, the ones that passed instantly like a spank.”
“Mmm!” the captive nodded.
“I’m sorry, Miss Pirate, but you survived your execution. I commute your sentence to 20 spanks!”

Spanking was a classic, but that was the end of the line for Sammy. During the spanking, she had a ninth and final orgasm before giving a signal she had never given before: square hole. That was the “king” of all CGC signals, and Lauren fulfilled the request exactly by freeing Sammy immediately, The rower walked out of the shed without a word, and the remaining three exchanged vacant gazes.

They just hoped that Sammy was all right.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 34

“What is wrong with me?” Sammy wondered aloud even after Janie and a bound and gagged Nichole walked back into the RV.

Sammy didn't understand everything about the human body and TUGs yet. Sexuality was a topic with which she was comfortable discussing and learning when in the right crowd, but her own body’s behaviors perplexed her. In particular, the crazy number of orgasms in such a short period bothered her and left her barely able to stand.

Yet there she was doing her bows and prostrations despite the intense pain in her. It was the thrill of her life, but it felt as emptying as fulfilling. The moment was special, yet it felt like a farce. Did she like it or hate it? Or was she merely embarrassed to have reacted so strongly? Finally, she gave up and entered the RV and climbed up onto the overhead bed to sleep without even changing; she was too exhausted for that.

When her eyes opened in the morning, Sammy knew what the problem was. Indeed, she had been overwhelmed by so much happening so quickly when she couldn't stop it at all. She had been an orgasm machine in the most bizarre way, but it was possibly the best breathplay game she had ever played. Now, she rolled over and saw Gangsta Jock sitting at the dinette.

“Hi,” Janie smiled and waved before drinking from her coffee.
“Hey,” Sammy smiled back.
“About time you de-pirated and returned to being a Gangsta Row.”
“What time is it?”
“Almost 9 o’clock. You slept like a baby, but you move a lot in your sleep.”
“That's not new, actually,” she shrugged and climbed down.

Janie finished her coffee while Sammy went into the bathroom to take a shower. The same ripped black jeans were still on her legs, but the button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt was now green and black. The kerchief bandana was now green, and the hair was still free. Blue sneakers and black socks were on her feet. The Gangsta Jock walked out of the RV and headed towards the shed. She opened the door of the shed and made her way inside. A grunting sound greeted her, and she shut the door behind her.

Nothing, in Nichole’s opinion, was kinkier than when her husband “punished” her for being a Gangsta Queen who kidnapped her own friends. The previous night, indeed, Sammy did see Nichole and Janie go to bed. Nichole had been handed over to Chris, and she had been subjected to spanking, fondling, and edging at his hands with help from Janie.

Gone was the Pirate, and back was the Gangsta. Icy blue trainers, a teal long-sleeve t-shirt, and an icy blue bandana headband were her outfit. She had brought the long shirts in case of cold; instead she was hiding the shame of her self-inflicted injury. It was genuine shame, too, and tomorrow she had no choice because she only brought the two shirts.

Lauren stepped out of the cabin some time later wearing tight bright blue trainers, a black t-shirt, and a bright blue bandana headband with her hair braided and held by a black scrunchie. Nothing but flip-flops were on her feet. She looked back at Janie and smiled because she loved her sister more than the world.

“Hey, Queen!” Lauren greeted Nichole.
“Shall we collect Sammy and go for a walk?”
“Lead the way!” the big girl motioned, “Am I the better kidnapper still?”
“Only a hack kidnapper leases out to get Sammy,” Nichole was acidic.
“Janie’s bigger and smarter. I knew she'd figure it out even if Sammy’s stronger.”
“I know what you’ve done. Don't play dumb with me,” she wagged a finger.

Lauren gulped and looked away from Nichole. Sammy was in magenta trainers, a bright blue t-shirt, and a purple bandana with a field of concentric diamonds. It was all bright but not really clashing somehow. Like Lauren, she had swapped to flip flops in an effort to cut down on dirty sock gags.

“What up, bucko?!” Lauren held out a hand.
“It's a beautiful day even if I missed breakfast!” Sammy gave her a low five.
“Shall we walk and talk?” Nichole motioned.
“Sure thing! I’ve got a lot to say,” Sammy felt she could be candid.
“What about? Last night? One of us? Hopes and dreams?” pushed the softball player.
“I’ve got a lot to say about last night and about your sister. Mostly, I really like how strong Janie can be; I’m just a coward who shrinks when scared.”

Lauren’s ears perked up when she heard that. Inside, she was hoping there would be more good than bad said. Perhaps something new would be said or at least some insight to a relationship she felt was more precious than gold.

“Lauren, despite her flaws, all in all, Janie is cooler than I expected, but…”
“But what?” Lauren wanted to hear this in particular.
“She seems to think she can overwrite the past. She's a product of her environment, just like me. The poor thing saw hell, but, instead of moving away from it, she tries to walk on top of it,” Sammy’s voice sounded hurt.
“Are you saying she did something like this?” the sister got anxious.
“Yes, she asked Ken to tie her up and take advantage of her like you and Zack play.”
“She's trying too hard. I want her to do things in her own time; she doesn't need to be satisfying other’s daydreams.”
“That is the truth, girl,” Nichole agreed, “She's pushing herself too hard, and I worry she will hurt herself before she can discover the beautiful jewel she is. Just look at the faith she has and how devoted she is to her beliefs. She has faith in God but not in God’s desire to use her.”

Lauren felt a little sting in her especially when Sammy concurred with Nichole and added that Janie was the first person with whom she felt she truly shared something on an emotional level. Janie, they agreed, understood how each type of relationship was supposed to work but didn't properly understand what “I love you” means. What Janie did yesterday by offering herself in exchange for Lauren was proof, in Sammy’s opinion, that Janie was instinctively finding the right way. Over time, an even more lovable sister would be in Lauren’s life.

Janie didn't know how it happened that her sister had taken her down and cinched her arms and legs to the sides and legs, respectively, of the chair or how she'd chosen the ring gag to silence her. All she knew was that her bonds were almost rigid despite being simple velcro. Her lower chest was ratcheted to the chair back, and a bandana had been stuffed in her crotch before the waist/crotch ratchet tortured her. Her shirt had been unbuttoned, and her green sports bra had been pulled up so that binder clips could squish her nipples.

“Guhh!” she groaned in her prison.

No surprise, with this ring gag in her mouth, she’d been forced to accept oral… from Zack! As if this weren't enough, he had groped her chest as well. How was she going to execute her sister later? Strangulation? Smothering? Drowning? Fighting against the straps did no good at all; it was always interesting to be tied up so tightly. Then again, things weren’t as bad as they seemed. It began with binding her wrists and ankles and ended with the helpless girl being fastened to this chair.

“GMMMM!” Janie shook the chair.

Bondage was a beautiful thing, and she felt helpless in her position. Being bound and gagged was fun, and both sisters were glad their brother had had that wacky of tying up his sister, and then Lauren paying him to tie up Janie on another occasion was the icing on the cake. Forever, the girls were addicted to kidnapping and being kidnapped.

Along the walk, Sammy wondered aloud if it was good to play as they had been playing. Lauren felt that they couldn’t help that rope pushed them in that way, but Nichole explained the morality in a fresh way.

“The crotch rope stimulates us because God made hubby’s rod to go up there. Fondling is good, but it should be our husband doing it to us.”
“Then why does Sammy find strangulation arousing like last night?” Lauren challenged this.
“Why does my husband think I’m sexier when I’m wearing a bandana? Why does your sister like screwing with her clothes on? Why do you have fantasies of being tandem screwed next to Janie while you’re wearing your softball uniforms? Now I get one thing though!”

Nichole saw right through the situation, and Lauren felt a bit uncomfortable in her position and knew the secret was out. Indeed, Lauren loved being stripped by her husband until she was naked and her hair was let out. Her motives for loving these were now clear to Nichole, who was so good at working her way through other’s brains that nothing could remain hidden. To make matters more difficult, Sammy had similar insight but in a spiritual sense. For Lauren, being stripped like that was like the revelation of a secret especially during their CNC games; it was just like the secrets she had hidden from her friends and sister.

“Janie is blessed to have you; you’re more blessed to have Janie,” Sammy remarked.
“Me?! Did you suffer brain damage from that goat rope?” that remark was unlike Lauren.
“Who was the one who, all on her own, connected all the dots and found Jesus?” Nichole fired back.
“She’s right,” Sammy shrugged and added to this, “Either of you alone would have still grown up to be good people. But without Janie you wouldn’t have found Jesus and before you suggest it you wouldn’t have found Zack either because he’s more devout than you and without each other you wouldn’t have pushed enough to be so good at softball.”
“I’m,” Lauren started crying, “I know that’s all true and have considered it all before. Without each other, childhood would have sucked, and without her I’d be lukewarm like my mother.”
“Your best trait is that you know your weaknesses, find people who are strong in those things, and humbly learn from them. No one tries harder than you and this wonderful Gangsta Queen.”

Lauren moved in between the two of them and stopped walking to give them both a tight hug. Instead of learning about her sister she had learned about herself. With just Janie and Lauren, this trip would have been fun; with Nichole and Sammy along for the ride, it had turned into one of the greatest blessings of her entire life. Nothing could be hidden from these two; one would figure out everything!

Perhaps there was room for their dirtier games, but they needed to understand that these things were a blessing. As it stood, Sammy couldn’t deny that they all had their kinks, even the men, but she didn’t want to misuse something. All admitted that they didn’t know that a girl could even suffer such a pained and sustained rate of orgasm. They walked up to the cabin, and Lauren opened the door.

“Mmmmm!” Janie groaned and threw her head back in orgasm just as they walked in.
“I wonder how many times that has happened?” Nichole looked with understanding.
“Are you as surprised as I was?” Zack asked when he saw them, “Ken here sure was.”
“What is going on here?” Sammy looked in confusion.

Nichole bent down and gently tickled the captive’s gut right near an ugly scar. Then she rubbed her finger along the captive’s left cheek while she groaned pitifully. Nothing was unusual about the situation except to the trained eyes among them. A loud laugh came from Nichole.

“Ken, you thought Zack gave your wife a blowjob, didn’t you?”
“But that’s Janie in the chair! OH MY GOD!” Sammy shrieked, “EEE! Zack, you blew Janie?!”
“Gah! Hahahahaha!” the gagged person couldn’t help herself.
“Sammy, I’ve got something terrible to tell you.”
“Lay it on me! Because right now I’m horrified,” the rower held her hands over her mouth.
“We just went on a walk with Janie.”

Sammy looked at the laughing girl in the chair and then the other, who now crouched down next to her sister. Her eyes rapidly went from one to the other studying the situation until she finally realized that the one who was tied up had two lines on her cheek, catching scars, and a thick line on her stomach, from a splenectomy.

When Janie had gone into the cabin before, she had kidnapped Lauren and swapped clothes with her, leaving her bound and gagged. Of course Zack would recognize his wife and eagerly take advantage of her situation, whereas Ken wouldn’t dare do such a thing without her permission especially after what had happened on Tuesday. Sammy’s heart sank with dread.

“You deceived me! Janie, how could you?!” she backed toward the door.
“Janie is a curiously honest girl,” Nichole took the softball player’s side, “She knew she’d never get you to speak honestly to her like you talk to me and Lauren. And she caused a little harmless chaos in the process.”
“Nichole, how long did it take you to figure out it was me?” Janie looked at Sammy and smiled.
“Once you said ‘Lead the way,’” the Gangsta smiled back, “Lauren always leads if she can.”
“So why didn’t you give it away? I realized you knew when you said you knew what I did.”
“Because Sammy needed to learn a lesson in loving you. I knew that she would tell Lauren and me things she wouldn’t tell you. And you needed to hear some harsh truths.”

Janie opened her arms and motioned for both Sammy and Nichole to come to her. Sammy, in an awkward twist, started crying and hugged her tightly. Nichole gave Sammy a girlfriend kiss and then jumped into Janie’s arm. Indeed, the Gangsta Row felt foolish, but she felt relief that Janie was grateful to have heard such criticism. There was no anger, and in thinking she had spoken to Lauren, Sammy had indirectly proven her own words correct about what she hoped for Janie.

“I’m sorry I had to trick you like that, but I needed to hear that because Lauren would never tell me if you had said anything like that.”
“Janie, you did learn what ‘I love you’ means this week,” Sammy withdrew and wiped her tears.
“Did I?” the big girl looked right at the rower, “If you say so, I’ll believe it.”
“Sadly, I now have to repeat what I had said before,” the stronger girl quipped.
“Perhaps. Sis,” Janie turned to Lauren, “I have to admit I had my own fantasies of some horribly dirty things. Sammy, take the floor.”
“It can be surmised like this… Lauren, you’re more blessed by Janie than she is by you, whether or not you realize it. Without her, you’d be a heathen, you’d not be as good of a softball player, and you’d have never met Zack as a result. I hope you two have 12 kids each because the world will be a better place with 24 raised by the likes of you.”

Lauren looked at Janie who removed the gag from her sister’s mouth. She crouched down by her sister and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. A big smile formed on Lauren’s face, and she gazed lovingly into her sister’s eyes. Everything had a purpose, and the older sister was over the moon from hearing someone say that, in essence, God had made them to be so tight knit. After hearing their mother speak so hatefully of Janie, never had Lauren thought that perhaps God had wanted Janie born for Lauren’s sake; how tragic life would be if their mother had gotten her way and not had the younger sister!

“What’s that fantasy, anyway?” Lauren couldn’t help but ask.
“One of us is chair tied kind of like this, and the other is tied up on a bed. One is blindfolded, and the other is forced to watch through whatever bonds are necessary while the other is unable to escape from being taken to the cleaners.”
“Is that the only one?”
“No,” Janie admitted, “The other was a fantasy of mistaking one sister for the other.”
“Nichole, Chris, Sammy, go somewhere with Andrew. Janie and I are going to have fun.”

Nichole and Sammy looked at each other and then at Lauren. There was a gleam in her eyes, and Sammy realized that she had awoken a variety of passions in them. More importantly, she knew she had said the right things, and they now realized what was right and wrong in their little sisterly bond. Lauren had her fantasies, but Janie’s would have to come first. The three went out while Ken and Zack went in.

“Ken, Zack, get her!”

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 35

“Mmmmmmmmm!” Janie groaned into her big homemade rubber ball gag.
“UGGGH!” Lauren similarly groaned into the ring gag while a black bandana blindfolded her.

The two were still dressed in the other’s clothes, and Lauren was still tied to the chair in the same fashion as before. The chair was now in the cabin’s small bedroom, and the door was shut as were the blinds and curtains. The sound of a man chuckling pierced the darkness.

On the bed, Janie was in a vicious spreadeagle tie with her shorts and panties pulled down one of her legs. Ratchets stretched her out tightly so that she felt she may burst with more clicks of the cruel devices. A blue 2.5 inch rubber ball with an orange bandana gagged her without mercy. From her hair extended a rope to the headboard, wrapping around it and back to her gag so that any head movement pulled on either her hair or her gag; her gaze was forced to be fixated on her sister.

“GUH!” Lauren groaned when her husband jammed his junk through the ring gag.
“Mmmmm!” Janie wailed and made drool pour off her mouth.

Janie watched helplessly while Zack worked his way through the CNC oral actions, but she quickly realized that the pornographic fantasies of her early college days were nothing but repulsive to her. Nevertheless, she chose to see this out because both of their husbands were putting a lot of effort into this. The sight of her sister resisting Zack so passionately didn't even seem proper, and the loud wail Lauren made when he pumped into her mouth didn't help Janie at all.

She was grateful that Ken blindfolded her with a purple bandana shortly after. She now felt comfortable letting a few tears roll down from her eyes, and Lauren let out a groan of satisfaction at what had happened. That groan became one of frustration when her blindfold came off so she could watch Ken take Janie. He freed Janie’s head from the network of ropes before penetrating her gently.

“MMMMMM!” Janie wailed in a way that broke Lauren’s heart.

Now, Lauren truly felt her sister's pain. There was nothing fun about this for the younger sister, and Lauren simply slumped her head down. Gone was the thrill of being bound, gagged, and helpless. Gone was the high of orgasming and having Zack orgasm in her mouth. She was a sick, twisted, and perverted young woman sitting here watching her sister get screwed, but it wasn’t even her own sick fantasy. Instead, this was Janie’s odd dream coming to fruition in a very different way from the imaginations of her past.

Janie hated it. Her youthful thoughts of CNC made Lauren’s look like child’s play, but now even the simplest of them put her on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Indeed, instead of groaning sensually when Ken began filling, she began screaming into the gag and sobbing. Thrashing did nothing for her, but it was all Janie knew to do. The phrase “Yellow Eight” only came too late.

Lauren watched Ken untie Janie slowly and tenderly, and she used her blindfold to dry her tears. Janie genuinely loved being tightly restrained, gagged, and blindfolded when playing with him, but this wasn’t the right way to do it. That fantasy was dead. The only way in which she could enjoy it was perhaps as exhibitionism, but it felt more like being forced to watch molestation. It was after they were alone that Janie spoke up.

“Lauren,” Janie forced some laughter and wiped her sweat with the blindfold, “Sorry to be a party pooper.”
“Ugh,” Lauren quietly sighed and looked at her sister.
“How about I untie you, we put our own clothes back on, and you get put back on this chair?”
“No,” the older sister sadly shook her head and looked down.
“How about I get tied up then? I can be your little prisoner of love, only this time I’ll be tied up because you’re the sad one,” Janie removed the gag and got right in front of Lauren.
“How can I say no? You’re trying too hard, Janie; doing something more natural will help.”

In under 10 minutes, Janie was the one seated on the chair with cinch straps, ratchet straps, and binder clips torturing her while a bandana was against her crotch to soak up her orgasms. The only part of their outfits that Janie hadn’t swapped was their panties, and now the large blue rubber ball and its orange bandana was back in Janie’s mouth. The little velcro straps rigidly bound her arms together.

“UGGGHHH!” Janie felt an orgasm overcome her.

Now Janie was being tested. After the prior night, Lauren wanted to test all of Janie’s limits and then stuff the crotch bandana in her mouth. This time, however, it was fun and a way to destress. Pushing Janie’s buttons was easy, and the young Gangsta Jock’s loud and oftentimes physically wild reactions made it all the more entertaining.

One. Two. Three. Four. Janie thrashed about, tried to kick her legs, threw her head back, yelled into the gag, struggled against the cinches. Five. Six. She was in pain from all the stimulation, but it somehow felt so good. Seven. Eight. Now, the pain was so bad that she could barely struggle anymore, but it was an amazing kind of pain that thrilled her. Out came the rubber ball, and in went the orgasm soaked bandana. Oh, she roiled on the taste while the same orange bandana cleave gagged her, but it was a good kind of humiliation.

The only reason she liked it so much was because Lauren liked it. It was the symptom of their love for each other. Sadly, thirty minutes later, Janie had to be untied. Lunch was much more important, and today they felt they shouldn't be feeding each other. A different kind of adventure awaited them though…

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

It's great seeing all the characters understanding each other and themselves through bondage.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 6 months ago It's great seeing all the characters understanding each other and themselves through bondage.
They are learning a ton for sure!

CHAPTER 36

Sammy’s instructions were simple: watch the baby for 30-60 minutes. Afterwards, she would receive a TUG-related reward. Of course the Gangsta Row accepted these terms with less than 10 seconds of thought. How could she say no?

One group had been left out of a particular angle concerning the fun adventures that had been had on this vacation: the men, who had a collective 0 kidnappings among them. Now, Ken had an excuse in that kidnappings couldn’t “just” happen without some strict limitations, but each of the other two routinely would just nab his wife and, after some fun, inevitably get the green light to screw his wife as well.

An afternoon walk seemed like the best place to execute their massive plan, or at least the first portion of it. After some discussion, the men had even agreed on how each girl should be bound and gagged. Each had also chosen a point at which to strike: one in the woods along the walk, one in the RV, and one in the cabin.

All eight– husbands and wives, Sammy, and baby Andrew– went for a lovely stroll around the area. At least, it started off as a lovely stroll, with observations of nature being aplenty. Each of the girls slowly forgot, and one of them even put herself right into the trap when Nichole took her husband’s hand

It was a fantastic time for Janie not only to relax but also to forget the horrors of the morning; she wasn’t sure if the sex or the octuple orgasmed bandana she had been forced to suck upon was the worst part. Sucking on orgasm wasn’t the thrill for her that it was for the others and was more a tool for humiliation. In a change, her hair was now in one of her beloved braids.

“Not so hard,” the icy blue Gangsta Queen felt her husband’s grip tighten.
“But it’s supposed to be hard,” he moved up to her wrist.
“Are you…,” a slight grin grew on Nichole’s lips, “kidnapping me?”
“Uh oh! Gangsta’s in trouble!” Janie laughed at their play.
“Yes, I am!” he wrapped an arm around her and began pulling her in the forest.
“I think I’m leaving you girls!” was the last she said before he hand gagged her.

Nichole found herself dragged all the way through the trees just north of the cabin down to the coastline. A blue homemade rubber ball gag with a navy blue bandana gagged her with a tight knot before he boxtied her arms behind her; there was a detailed harness but no crotch rope. He roughly pulled her up and spanked her on the butt with a decent amount of force.

“Walk toward those boats!” he ordered her.
As they approached the RV, Ken played it just the way Janie liked it. There was a right way and a wrong way, unfortunately, due to reality, but fortunately he liked the right way more. All she required was a little obvious bait.

“Janie, I have a surprise for you,” Ken winked at her.
“Ken,” she started following him to the RV, “Promise me my pants will stay on?”
“Uh oh, this is that kind of surprise,” Lauren cackled and paused to watch them walk away.
“I’ll take baby,” Sammy eagerly took the stroller from her friend.
“What do you mean by that?” the carpenter was sarcastic.
“Gangsta Jock is gonna get Gangsta’d!” the older sister shook her head.

When the door shut, Ken grabbed her upper arm just under the shoulder and gently pulled her along toward the bed. Once the first binding was around her wrists, she knew what was being used to tie her up: her beloved rough brown rope. Despite the morning events, she felt her breath hasten because this was Ken and she doing what they liked best.

Last to be grabbed was Lauren, the lover of odd binding and rough play. Indeed, a surprise awaited her when she stepped into the cabin because she found Sammy’s scarves all in a neat pile on the table; each was folded in Sammy’s little way. Next to them were two of Sammy’s personal “wearing bandanas,” the ones she called “meteorologist blue and pink” because of the splotches of white with the titular color, with a little note: You should use the blue as an OTM gag and the pink as a blindfold. They will look perfect with your outfit.

“All right, Zack, let’s GMMMPPH!” she already had a 2.5 inch rubber ball in her mouth.

Zack tightened the handkerchief under her bun and went to work binding his wife with the many scarves. It was a typically strict binding, just like what had happened to Janie and Sammy with them. Wrists, forearms, elbows, lower chest, upper chest, waist, ankles, shins, knees, and lower and upper thighs. Duct tape over her lips made sure she stayed quiet. The blue bandana became an OTM gag, and the pink one a blindfold. A photo was taken for the others to admire after.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“GUH!” Nichole stepped out of the boat on one of the little islands.

She walked until Chris pushed her against one particularly big and healthy tree. This was more than just any ordinary tree. Against this tree was where they had, a couple years before, first tried outdoor sex. Just like then, Chris secured her chest and waist to the tree and removed her shorts and underwear and even her gag, at least for the moment.

“Shall we do it like we did then? Or shall you be gagged?” he peered into her eyes.
“Just like then,” she smiled and puckered lips.

Their lips met, and Chris gently pushed into Nichole’s body. He didn’t even have to ask her to spread her legs. She moaned sensually as he began exploring her with himself, and she tried her best to push against him. This was her favorite kind of bondage sex: tied up enough that she had no freedom. She preferred a gag, but it wasn’t necessary.

“You’re handsomeness personified,” she whispered between kisses.
“Whatever that means,” her intellect sometimes sailed past him in these moments.
“It means you’re supermodel sexy.”
“Then you’re a hypermodel, my little Gangsta,” he took her face in his hands for a kiss.
“Is that how I got you to ask me out?” she challenged him.
“It made me want to talk and see if it was just a tough girl routine. And I was right.”

He pushed into her more forcefully, and Nichole let out one of her soft and erotic moans. How good it all felt to her, but she had to push his buttons. She was his “little Gangsta,” and always proved it during such moments. She stopped moving; during standing sex, they found he was dependent upon her resistance and/or movement to ejaculate.

“The Gangsta is trying to blue ball me now?” he questioned her.
“Icy blue because I’m cold, and teal because I’m like a wave ready to strike!”
“You’re a naughty one,” he began forcefully moving her up and down the smooth bark.
“Stop it, or I’ll scream!” she threatened him.
“Don’t dare it,” he smiled into her eyes.
“HELLLLP! HELLLMMPH!” he pushed the ball back into her mouth and redid the knot.

Now Nichole groaned and resisted Chris as best as she could. She surprised him by kicking him away from her body and tried to cross her legs to black him out. A hearty laughter of defiance came from the Gangsta Queen. What they said had changed, but it was just like that day only a couple years before.

Chris approached Nichole again, and this time she gave him a tender gag kiss. He pushed into her body again, and this time she slowly and forcefully pulled up and down his member until he began pulsing into her body. This was accompanied by her own hormonal explosion and one of her erotic sighs.

Janie was currently in a different predicament. Her wrists and elbows were brutally bound with her brown rope and in front of her. More rope bound her ankles, knees, and thighs; her wrists were tied to her ankles and her elbows to her knees. Also, there was the dreaded bandana against her crotch.

“Are you comfortable?” Ken asked her whilst she lay on her side on the dinette table.
“I am quite comfortable,” she nodded.
“That’s good. Just you and me loving each other, right? This time hubby used a little force.”
“That’s right,” a smile of sorts came over her mouth while her eyes scintillated.
“Here goes nothing, my love,” he pushed his part into her mouth.
“Mmmm,” Janie’s sparkling eyes grew even brighter while she looked up at him.

Janie couldn’t move much in her position, but she did the best that she could to help harden Ken. He took cautions to make sure he didn’t push too deep into her mouth, but soon he paused. Despite her youthful desire to try a ring gag, it still felt a bit too much like R for her liking even after they had used it the other day. That’s why they were using it now; Janie was gagged with the device so that she had no choice.

“Mmmmm!” she let out a loud groan.
“Stop me at any time,” Ken gently took her head by the braid, “I’m just helping.”

Janie was slowly and respectfully moved up and down Ken’s member. Something odd happened to her: she liked it, in a way. It wasn’t fantastic, but she didn’t mind it in the context of Ken simply using the gag to play with her. In fact, she started making happy groans as he pulled in and out of her mouth until he started pumping into her mouth, and then the sounds stopped only because she was swallowing it all.

“Mmm,” she snapped thrice to have the gag removed when she was done.
“What is it?” he undid the buckle, and she smacked her lips.
“Aren’t you going to tie me up better than this? No sex just yet; only fun!”
“As you wish, Janie,” a glowing smile came over his face.
“I love you too!”

“Mmmmmm!” Lauren groaned and fought Sammy’s scarves that bound her.
“Sorry, Miss, but I am taking what I want,” Zack taunted her while she lay on the floor.
“Mmm mmm mmmmm!” she tried to kick him violently in the darkness of the bedroom.
“No chance!” he said and spanked her with great force.
SMACK!
“MMMMMM!”

Lauren couldn’t believe just how effective her friend’s scarves were at binding and gagging a person. No matter how much she squirmed, the fabric held strong. The rubber ball gag and tape ensured her noises were soft and unintelligible. Brutal silent bondage was amazing.

“Excuse me,” he pushed into her vagina.
“GUHH!” she already started orgasming.

Zack pushed against her with excessive force, but that was how Lauren liked it. How loudly she wanted to yell was correlated to her happiness with the sex no matter which of the three holes he was using. She was quite loud relative to her captivity, and she felt him getting harder inside her body.

“GUHHHHHHH!” she yelled when he began filling her with his fluid, “NO! UGGGHHH!”
“Sorry, hot stuff, but you don't get a choice here.”
“Hmmmmm!” she tried to throw him off.
“You won't quit resisting… now pay!”
SMACK!
“MMMMMM!”

Lauren knew there was going to be more than just this one ejaculation coming her way.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This one is going to be the "super dirty husband-wife stuff" chapter :lol:

CHAPTER 37

Nichole felt Chris start untying her from the tree. The term “felt” was important because she was now blindfolded with a white bandana. Ropes then bound her knees, thighs, and ankles. A crotch rope made things more interesting, and a red bandana was put against her crotch for that dreadful but fun purpose.

“Mmmmm!” Nichole groaned when she was shoved to the forest floor.
“Now, my bad little Gangsta, it's time to punish you for being naughty this week.
SMACK!
“Mmph!”

The Gangsta Queen couldn't deny any of the allegations: she loved being spanked for each crime while he named them, both real and fake. He roughly jerked on the crotch rope before each spank. Each spank aroused her a little more until she couldn't resist any more.

“Mmmmm,” she softly writhed in the dirt after the 12th spank.
“We want that little red cloth really wet, my love.”
“Ooooh,” few of his words were heard.

He continued accusing her of crimes, spanking her for those crimes, and telling her how those crimes made him love her even more. Others were free to disagree, but Lauren was convinced that her marriage was the best and happiest of all the CGC members. Just as the last spank came down, she again was wetting herself and drooling on the soil while letting out a deep sigh of erotic relief.

Janie, as she wanted, was now tied much more roughly with the brown rope. Her arms were now in a mock reverse prayer behind her back, a hand on the opposite shoulder, and she now had an open shirt and bra before Ken made a massive, highly detailed harness and clamped her nipples.

The bandana was still against her crotch, and now there was a rough crotch rope, one that was rougher than any other she had experienced. The ring gag was still, for now, in her mouth. Her pants and panties had been pulled down, creating the odd site of the yellow paisley rectangle against her body. After the lowering of said drawers, her thighs were bound in four places as were her lower legs. Her sneakers and socks had been removed, so Janie knew a stuffed gag was eventually coming, and her big toes had been tied with rough brown string.

The best part wasn't even the black bandana blindfold, although that added to things. No, the highlight was the rope that ran from her beloved braid, to her ankles for a hair hogtie, and then to her crotch rope so that she either erotically tugged on her hair or on her crotch no matter what she did.

“Mmmmmmmm!” she orgasmed the first time.

Lauren struggled on the floor with all her might and thrashed about blindly and violently. She sat herself up and hollered into the gag as loudly as she could muster. Beads of sweat flowed off her body from all parts. After a deep breath, she repeated the exercise.

“HEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!” she probably couldn't be heard outside the cabin.

Lauren stomped on the floor several times in succession. Rocking herself back and forth eventually got her onto her feet, but her now taped big toes didn't help her. She fell almost immediately, but she repeated the exercise to better results. Her problem was that the scarves were somehow as brutal as Sammy and Janie said they were, at least when used so viciously on someone.

“Going somewhere?” Zack pushed her onto the bed on her back.
“-eh -e -o -igh- -ow! Ah’ll huh–hin- hill -ou! Ah’ll hill -ou!” she shrieked.
“I can see,” his lips pursed together, “you need a lesson.”
“Hiethe uh thih!” Lauren shook about when he lifted her legs and penetrated her.

Zack roughly used her hole with a combination of harshly pushing and pulling himself in and out of her and pulling her up and down himself. She screamed into the gag to no avail, but secretly she had never been so aroused by a game. Again, she orgasmed on him before he orgasmed into her body while she screamed in a frenzied struggle.

Nichole purred because she really found all other forms of communication impossible at the moment. That tended to happen when she was bound, gagged, and blindfolded while sitting on her dear Chris’s lap and being fondled by him. Crotch ropes weren’t a regular part, but each of the men had agreed to do something along these lines to their respective wife.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” she groaned when a tight squeeze of her boobs pushed her over the edge.
“I see you like this,” he unknotted the gag and pulled out the rubber ball.
“I like it,” she spoke so softly he could barely hear her over the birds and waves, “But love you.”
“That’s how I feel,” he said and squeezed her breasts again.
“Ohhh,” she kissed him on the cheeks, “Love… you.”
“You two,” he kissed her back and yanked on the crotch rope.

Chris was struggling with this agreement, in a way. The agreement was to make each of the wives eat their own quadruple orgasm and, in his and Ken’s case, also their socks. Chris didn’t want to push Nichole too hard because anything less than 7 or 8 minutes normally made Nichole sore. Sometimes pushing her until it hurt made her happy, and sometimes it didn’t. Then, he had an idea

“One final punishment… I will edge you.”

Edging was the thing that would bring out the full “Gangsta Queen” from Nichole. She told the truth when she said her feisty spirit when working that particular job in college and her fashion had attracted her to him. If he edged her properly, he’d evoke insults and profanity from her in little time.

She gave little resistance to his actions at first despite knowing his intent. Just when she seemed ready to go again, he dropped her like a hot potato and spanked her hard on the butt. Nichole was right on cue.

“You little f-cker! No!” she squirmed helplessly in the dirt, “Don’t do that!”
“I’m sorry,” Chris playfully taunted her.
SMACK!
“Owww! Son of a b-tch!”
SMACK!
“GRRRRRRR!” she blindly tried to kick at him, “Christian David Petersen, quit edging me!”
“Oh, the big bad Gangsta Queen thinks she can boss me around while she’s tied up!” he yanked on the crotch rope.
“You’re terrible! UGH!” the same gag went back into her mouth with a similarly vicious knot.

Nichole was rolled onto her stomach and put into a strict ankles-to-harness hogtie. This meant that she had increased frustration but still had no way to force herself past the edge; unlike the other three girls, Nichole needed physical action to get off.

Try as she might, Nichole couldn’t kick out. She wiggled her feet, but that didn’t help either. The boxtie kept her hands apart, so there was no option of grabbing anything while she squirmed in her dark prison. All she could do was accept his spanks, crotch pulls, and breast squeezes.

Finally, instead of a knot, he ran the hogtie down to her crotch rope so that she could pull on it herself. She took full advantage to pull on it with great force until she finally felt a strong release overcoming her. Then the gag came out of her mouth for the third time.

“Make me happy, or I’ll edge you again,” he ordered her and got on the ground and pulled her over himself.
“Yes, sir,” he growled, Just wait until I get out of these ropes!”

Nichole began working her husband up to hardness. While this happened, he removed her socks and shoes and zipped her big toes together. A loud groan emanated from her as he orgasmed, and she felt his hand reach into her shorts.

“Oh, no,” she groaned while smacking her lips, “Don’t, sweetie.”
“You’ve been a very bad Gangsta Queen, my arousing beauty,” he undid the crotch rope as well and reworked the hogtie to its original state.
“Please. I’ll be good.”
“Sorry, you’re a deplorable girl. Sexy seductress.”
“Mmmm! Ewww,” she got a taste of her own orgasm.
“Sorry!”
“UGH!” her socks also went into her mouth, “EWWWWW!” that was worse than the orgasm!

Nichole found herself being carried to the boat.

Janie couldn't do anything about her situation. Bound, gagged, and blindfolded was a difficult position, and the thorough binding with the rough rope made it tougher. Her dual hair hogtie helped excite her further.

To make it bizarre, Janie was positioned so that she had to suck Ken. Whenever Janie tried to move off of him, he pulled her back over himself and ignored her intermittent playful wails. Right now, it was all about humiliating the Gangsta Jock in a way that she appreciated.

Every struggle resulted in her strongly jerking her hair or her crotch. Occasionally, Ken would swat her roughly on her bare bottom, which would make her yelp and jerk on herself some more. The clamps on her chest pinched her, and inevitably she had a second orgasm before he was ready to fill her up.

“UGGGGGGGGGG!” she threw herself about.
“Oh, there we go!” Ken watched her with interest and decided to give up the blowjob.
“GRMMMMM!” she finally relaxed into a state of pulling on her hair.
“I think it’s time for a change.”

Ken undid the entirety of the hogtie and left the rope wrapped around her ankles. Next, the ring gag came out of her mouth with a massive sigh of relief; immediately, a big smile came over Janie’s face despite the blindfold. She couldn’t deny that she liked being tied on the table or that, in the right context, the ring gag was actually a fun little toy. She preferred to be making the contact in a more personal context, but even better was not at all. In her heart (and catechism), she knew it was wrong; she would have preferred that some vaginal sex be involved but had to content herself with the situation and save the moral discussions for afterwards.

“Let’s take a seat,” Ken sat at the dinette and pulled Janie onto his lap.
“Is it time for fun?” Janie gave him a blind kiss on the cheek.
“I think so,” he pushed their lips and pulled on the crotch rope.
“Mmmm, be nice,” Janie squirmed and saw his plan, “You’re trying to get me off big time.”
“Why do you say that?” he squeezed her clamped left breast.
“Because,” she squirmed and grimaced, “You’re grabby! You’re only grabby when jerking me.”

Ken was glad she was blindfolded and couldn’t see him blushing. Janie wasn’t saying she didn’t like it, but despite his efforts she wanted things to happen more naturally than just a crude yank on her nipples or crotch. He acquiesced and began kissing her. Despite the pain, she didn’t mind that the clamps twisted a little when he pulled her exposed chest against his body.

After some time of this, Janie whispered her permission for him to gently play with her without any pain. Not wanting to cause any emotional distress, Ken did so even more gently than she was permitting. They kissed passionately, and Janie couldn’t help but observe that hardness under her.

“Now, you may play with me as roughly as you had intended before; either that boner goes in my happy slot or it goes to waste!”

Ken sighed and knew Janie was steadfast in some of her ways; once her mind was made up he had to either acquiesce or walk away knowing that life was miserable if he walked away. With that, he began gently fondling her and pulling on the crotch rope.

“Oh, my goodness! That’s so much fun!” Janie writhed and smiled.
“I want you to be happy.”
“I am happy. This week, I’ve learned to love Lauren better, and I gained a new friend. But I feel like our marriage got stronger too,” she kissed him again.
“It’s you who became strong,” he said and then yanked upon her nipples.
“OW! OH! OH!” she started wailing as she began to climax and got hand gagged, “MMM!”
“Sorry,” Ken laughed, “I had to do it.”

Now, Ken wasted no time in pushing Janie rapidly toward an agonizingly painful fourth climax, or her twelfth of the day. He continued to hand gag her, and when she had finished both the wet crotch bandana and her socks went into her mouth with a loud cry. In a cruel twist, he took the hogtie rope off her ankles and used it to gag her! The rope was then still connected to her ankles in a bizarre hog-gag-tie while a string ran from her braid to her toes for a hair tie.

With that, the black-and-green Gangsta Jock was picked up to be brought into the cabin.

Lauren had spent so much time getting f-cked that she hadn’t fulfilled the obligatory quadruple orgasm, and she wasn’t about to do it either! The scarf binding her forearms and the one binding her knee had been replaced with handkerchiefs. One scarf was now a tight crotch scarf using a rubber ball; the second was wrapped around her thighs and neck as the first part of a ball tie. A red bandana ran from her ankles to her wrists to finish the ball tie, and a yellow bandana bound her feet together.

Of course, Lauren wished her front and rear would be taken while she was tied like this, but she had to be content with just knowing what it was like to be brutalized with Sammy’s scarves and bandanas in the way that the owner loved so much. Unlike her friends without, Lauren’s clothes had been put back in their proper place.

And that’s how Zack left her on the floor, alone and used, bound, gagged, and blindfolded while stuck in strict bondage, just the way she liked it.

Sammy didn’t know the plan exactly. She was grateful to see Zack reappear first because that allowed her a potty break. When she came out, she wasn’t ready to get kidnapped…

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

And now back to our typical flavors of girls torturing other girls :lol:

CHAPTER 38

Sammy squealed when Ken grabbed her and began wrapping neon green duct tape around her arms just above the elbows. Down her arms the tape went to her waist. Pushing Sammy hard against the wall to flatten her out, Ken began wrapping the tape around her waist while she stomped the floor as hard as she could in her flip flops. The tape continued up to her breasts and then continued thrice around above her breasts as well.

It was easy to drag the captive over to the small table and force her up on it; at least, it was easy for the 6’3” Ken! He wrapped her legs from below her butt down to her knees and then did a third strip from her knees to her ankles. Electrical tape wrapped her big toes together as well as each of her finger pairs.

Ken studied the victim’s odd choice of magenta trainers, a bright blue t-shirt, and that odd purple bandana with its concentric diamonds. She basically melted away at this point, and Ken didn’t really mind having a more cooperative captive. He jammed three clean white women’s crew socks into her mouth, forcing her to her upper end of comfort, before wrapping her face in 9 layers of the green duct tape. Finally, a blue bandana blindfolded her.

Sammy was added to the carnage of wailing female captives. Janie was on the floor in front of the bed; Lauren was on the floor to one side; Nichole was on it; and Sammy was deposited on the floor on the other side of the bed. Soon, the door was shut.

Lauren was still thrashing like a maniac and making herself orgasm. Janie was getting some of that effect, but she and Nichole were mostly tired and not struggling much. Sammy's main source of enjoyment of her captivity wasn’t struggling; instead, the taste of clean cotton and being in her favorite binding made her a very happy girl.

“Mmmmmm!” the rower couldn’t see anything.
“Enjoy!” Zack approached her.

Zack put the noise-canceling headphones over her and used pink vet wrap to hold them in place. Along the way, he pushed one of Sammy’s flip flops against her nose and used the vet wrap to hold it in place. Sammy tried but couldn't resist.

“Enjoy your cumfest, ladies!” Zack taunted them and left.

Janie and Nichole had to suffer the combined flavors of their own cum and their dirty socks. Both of them bad been pushed so that the respective bandana stuffings were thoroughly wet, and Janie wanted to vomit, literally. She couldn't focus on the flavor and her hair tie and her hog gag and her crotch rope though. The nasty reverse prayer bondage only made things rougher, but the nipple clamps were the icing on the cake.

“Mmmmmmm!” Janie couldn't prevent another orgasm from occurring.

The choice of the green shirt and bandana wasn't lost on Nichole and Lauren: that was the shirt Janie had been wearing the night of her attack. It was the symbol of her suffering, and now it was a symbol of her quest to overcome. Janie didn't mind being a work in progress as long as she was giving her best effort.

Lauren was desperate to roll up in some way. If she could sit up, she could rock herself back and forth on the rubber ball and force herself along. While Sammy was being tied up, Zack had put a bandana against her crotch as well. There was no reason to disappoint him when it was an obvious intention.

Lauren’s orgasm addiction was offensive to Nichole. How could Lauren be enjoying her own fantasies when Janie was right there?! The Gangsta Queen was determined to teach that one a lesson. It didn't matter that they all had their understandings; Janie had suffered a triggering morning.

Ken interrupted the little party to make some adjustments to Janie’s situation. He undid the hog gag and instead ran the ankle rope to her wrists and then her crotch, and he undid the hair tie. Her new cleave gag was a green bandana; into her ears went cotton balls; a sneaker was put over her nose, her entire head was then wrapped in, appropriately, two green medical bandages until only her braid, nose, part of the shoe, a little bit of her green kerchief, and the knots of her cleave gag, kerchief, and blindfold could be seen. It was a sweatier situation now.

“Mwah. I love you,” Ken said and went to Lauren and sat her up as she wished.

Nichole got the cotton in her ears, one of her canvas shoes against her own nose, and wrapped up similarly, but in her case Chris did a much better job with white medical bandages, covering at and above her neck except for a little hair, the toe of the shoe, and her nose. It seemed, to her, to make the flavors of sock and orgasm even stronger than before.

Zack did the same to Lauren as well, but she got black vet wrap with her own flip flop against her face. Just getting so wrapped pushed her over the edge again. Zack gave his best and crushed the Gangsta Mom’s face down so that she was chomping harshly upon the rubber ball in her mouth.

Nichole had a thricefold goal. She knew it seemed inevitable with all of this effort that the men would come back to screw each of them again, except maybe Lauren and of course Samantha. She was going to escape, torture Janie and release her, spank her friend Sammy into a frenzy, and make Lauren orgasm until she cried from the pain and make her eat her own orgasm and her and her sister’s sweat-soaked bandanas. Her plans, however, were severely altered.

The sweatier situations always made Janie orgasm more, and the same was true of her big sister. The wrapping of the face made them both overheat, and the tight bondage with the crotch ropes and shoes only made the situation more arousing. With a little more wiggling, Janie was shrieking in pain.

Nichole heard nothing though. From the island, she had been slowly, when she could, working at her bonds, and she was just slipping the rope off her wrists. In another five minutes, Nichole was completely free and exhausted and lying on her back on the bed. She took some deep breaths and felt a pain in her chest; her limits had been exceeded. Standing up, Nichole slowly walked to the door and leaned on the frame. Seeing her husband, she instinctively smiled. After a few moments, she finally spoke.

“I can't take any more of this. No more TUGs for me this vacation.”
“Your wish is our command,” Chris smiled back at her.
“How stupid of you guys to stuff gag and shoe us and abandon us! Especially with my asthma! I thought you knew better!”
“Well, um… I.”
“Each one of you,” Nichole fired back, “Knew for a fact that at least one was stuff gagged!”

With that, Nichole shut the door and looked at her three friends. She fulfilled her internal promise to free Janie, undoing everything so that the girl was completely free from her bonds. The big Gangsta Jock instinctively hugged Nichole.

“You always were selfless!” said Janie.
“You're welcome. I can see you're tired,”
“Let's get Lauren out of these,” the green girl began crawling that way.
“No no no! I have plans for that one! Take Sammy.”
“What am I going to do with her?”
“You spank her and pull her hair just right,” Nichole whispered, “and send her to subspace.”

Janie looked at the helpless rower and weakly dragged herself in that direction. Never had she orgasmed so much that she couldn't function, but she was at that point. After a transformational week, she owed Samantha some pleasures. She began spanking the Gangsta Row with just enough force to sting.

Lauren felt her flip flop get pulled away from her nose, but then something else got jammed under the bandages in its place… Nichole’s putrid shoe! Just as she groaned in protest, she was pushed against the floor to grind the rubber ball against her crotch. Nichole undid the hog scarf part of the ball tie in order to make the process simpler.

Janie, taking inspiration from Nichole, replaced Sammy’s flip flop with one of her own shoes. The rower writhed on the floor in a pained arousal from the sneaker, but a hard spank put her back in submission. A jerk on the girl's braid indeed helped her get closer to the destination.

While Lauren was getting spanked, hair-jerked, tickled, and crotch-tortured to force her to orgasm, Sammy was getting spanked, hair-jerked, tickled, and crotch-tortured to force her toward her happy place. Both things were done, but different techniques led to different results. Lauren was shrieking in pain from a sequence of brutal forced orgasms, and Sammy was squealing in joy and becoming quieter with time. Sammy’s few ways to struggle in her overkill bondage were becoming weaker.

“I’d undo that wrap job; shoes are great but will distract her from subbing out.”
“Thanks for the tip. How is the shriek monster doing?” Janie took her friend's advice.
“Oh, I bet she hurts more than she made you hurt. You're probably wishing for Ken, right?” Nichole understood her friends too well.
“Am I ever! Sammy first, though.”
“This one,” Nichole delivered a hard spank, “Is horribly naughty.”
“We're all naughty Gangstas though,” Janie concluded.
“Yep. Gangstas torturing Gangstas!”

Sammy had lost all sense of time and space, and Nichole, again showing utmost love for the rower, suggested Janie free Sammy’s head except for the blindfold and noise canceling headphones. Indeed, even when Janie continued to spank her and to pull her hair, Sammy only offered soft groans. No protests were made even when Janie unpeeled the tape from her face.

“Is that it?” the Gangsta Jock asked the other.
“Yep!” replied the Gangsta Queen, “Occasional spanks and hair pulls will keep her like that for 15 to 30 minutes. That ball gag she got from her friends would be more ideal.”

Janie took that advice to heart, and she got no resistance when she gagged the rower. In this state, all Janie had to do was keep up a steady torture; pain wasn't necessary to keep her going. It was so simple that Nichole offered to take over so Janie could get some relief.

“Ken, bathroom,” Janie stumbled into the room without realizing she was still naked.

Although her impious college days had seen such, Janie and Ken had never done a quickie. She laid back on the counter and let Ken take her briefly, and that was it. She needed the relief that came with some physical satisfaction inside her body. Even still, the binder clips were on her nipples; Janie didn't even notice before she collapsed in Ken’s arms from exhaustion.

“AUGGHHHHHH!” Lauren screamed again in orgasm.

Never had she felt such a pain in her crotch, and Nichole showed no signs of slowing down her rate of torture. The smell of her friend's shoe was terrible, and there truly was no foot more putrid than the Gangsta Queen’s. She was horribly gagged by the big rubber ball and the tape, and her drool was such that the tape was loosening and sliding down her face little-by-little.

Now with the ball tie fully undone, Lauren could be laid out straight upon the floor. Nichole jammed the crotch ball against her body with great force and crushed her nipples in binder clips after a battle to expose her. Regular, rough spanks on her butt and TUGs on her hair kept her in submission, and Lauren had to admit she had never been so brutally or effectively dominated by anyone, whether Zack or any of her TUG buddies. She felt absolutely humiliated that not only was she being so easily controlled by another person but that the person was the small Gangsta Queen. The humiliation was having a strange effect upon her that Lauren had never experienced.

“Enjoying that smell, Lauren?” Nichole noticed the change in her captive’s body language.

Nichole undid the face wrap but continued to press the shoe against Lauren’s nose. She even slid the blindfold up in the suspicion that she was reading the situation properly. Dilated eyes told her that her thoughts were indeed correct: she had discovered Lauren’s “happy place.” Keeping this in mind, Nichole pushed her shoe against Lauren’s nose again.

“Ah ha!” she accused her friend, “You’re enjoying this, Gangsta Mom!”
“Mmmmmm!” came a flow and deliberate response.
“Ha ha! I finally found what gets you all giggly happy like the rest of us!”
“Hmph!” Lauren rolled her eyes.
“SMELL IT!” she pushed Janie’s sneaker against Lauren’s face this time.

There was nothing Lauren could do. She was so helpless that Nichole could afford to give Sammy an occasional spank or a hair pull to maintain the Gangsta Row’s own “happy place.” In an odd sensation, Lauren felt that being able to see somehow heightened the sensations. Another shriek of pain came from her when Nichole again jammed the rubber ball against her crotch.

The tape now was so loose that Nichole cut it off with the safety scissors. Janie was carried into the room at this moment and lovingly laid upon the bed by her husband; it was obvious to all that Janie had gone through too much in a single day. In the interest of both girl’s happiness, Nichole had Ken put Sammy on the bed with Janie.

“Well, look at these two girls,” Janie laughed when she noticed the state of each.
“We did well, but now it’s time for Lauren’s coup de grâce.”

Nichole pulled Lauren up and pushed her against the bed and began reaching for what was going to be a very, very wet crotch bandana…

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 39

Janie reached down and began unknotting the rubber ball gag. As soon as the ball was out, she hand gagged her sister and pulled the handkerchief out of it. In a quick motion, the sopping wet bandana, soaked in Lauren’s orgasms, went into her mouth, and Janie put the handkerchief, now a knotted cleave gag, into her mouth. Sammy’s meteorologist blue bandana went back to being an OTM gag, and the pink companion returned to being a blindfold.

“Do you like subspace?” Nichole asked her.
“Mmm hmm,” nodded the weak captive, “Hroth.”
“I wanted to hear that,” the Gangsta Queen again spanked her captive.
“Ohhhh,” Lauren barely reacted beyond the noise.
“She’s had enough. Ask Zack to screw her and put her on the bed with me,” Janie suggested.
“Mm hm. Mm hm,” the older sister agreed with that.
“OK, you two, I’ll do that,” Nichole kissed Lauren and stood up.

Nichole slowly stood up but fell. She, too, was a bit weak from the intense sexual play first with Chris and then with Lauren even if they were very different things. The fact was that Nichole’s lungs had taken all the sweating, excitement, and gags that they could take, and she found herself clutching her chest in pain.

“Chris, get my,” she started hacking viciously, “Inhaler.”
“Nichole,” Janie watched her friend and froze in panic, “What’s happening to you?!”
“Hold on,” Chris interrupted Janie, “Here you go, babe.”
“GACK!” Nichole coughed some more before taking a breath of the medicine.

Nichole took deep breaths and after about 90 seconds began calming down enough. She quietly called Zack over and told him her message. More than happy to oblige, Zack took his wife out the back door to the shed while she roiled on the taste of her orgasms. Along the way, she was given several harsh spanks to keep her in submission.

“Now, my beloved Sammy,” Nichole motioned toward the blissful rower.
SMACK!
SMACK!
YANK! YANK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
“Nichole, she's been through enough for one week. Let her be,” Janie again interrupted.
“You’re right,” Nichole stopped her punishment.

Janie took the safety scissors and put a snip in the green tape wrapped around Sammy’s mouth and gently unpeeled it. The rower never uttered a single complaint or showed any signs of pain while Janie unwrapped the tape and Nichole took the headphones. Instead, when her mouth was free, Sammy simply pushed the stuffing out of her mouth and smiled.

The rower squirmed along the bed to nestle in quite nicely next to Janie. The softball player now understood that, for Sammy, such a state required a nap for proper recovery, and she marveled at how different they were in their needs after being pushed in that way. Nichole pulled the blanket up over them so they could relax; she personally wanted to sit on the sofa and cuddle with her husband while her lungs recovered.

Janie was so tired that she never felt her sister getting tucked into the bed next to her. She was so tired she never felt Sammy and Lauren being taken away and untied. She never felt Sammy getting back into the bed like a tween at a slumber party

“Mmmmm!” Janie stretched and opened her eyes, “What time is it?”
“5 o’clock. You slept the afternoon away,” Sammy admitted.
“I guess it happens,” the Gangsta Jock remarked sadly and stood up.
“Are you all right?”
“No,. Nightmares and stuff… it's not worth discussing because they aren't real.”
“I’m glad you understand that. Most people don't.”

Janie turned and looked at the flat-lipped Russian. Something was very different but very special about this girl that Janie couldn't understand no matter how hard she tried to do so. Yet somehow this girl saw through people and simultaneously was unable to use that ability for anything but good. Janie adjusted her kerchief and closed her shirt and pants and walked out of the room. She kept walking past her friend and her sister. She walked all the way to the RV and shut the door and made sure she was alone.

Janie was focused on tomorrow. The next day. The big day. The fantasy day. The day where Lauren would get to live out her fantasy. The day where Janie would find out if she could “suck it up” long enough for her sister's happiness. The day where she would… either relive hell or discover true freedom from the past. She knew that she could do it, but was tomorrow the day?

Supper flew by, and bedtime didn't come soon enough for her. With a reassuring kiss from her husband, the Gangsta Jock went to sleep in anticipation of a new day…

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 40

Before bed, a promise was made amongst all: Janie and Lauren would attempt their game today, but all other TUGs were out. When Lauren got dressed, she found she had a minor problem. Her hips had spread about half an inch from having Andrew, and now her uniform wasn't as good of a fit.

Her white pants used to slide down a little, but now the belt was only for aesthetic purposes. She put a solid white long sleeve t-shirt and the white home jersey shirt over that. Her hair was in a perfect braid, but not a bun, and a navy blue scrunchie held that in place. To push back her hair, she had a navy blue headband as well. She sat down and pulled her white socks on and over her jersey pants.

Ironically, Janie was 100% the opposite. If anything, she had lost some size, and she had the navy blue away uniform. She, too, had the long-sleeve shirt under the jersey. Her navy socks, however, were under her pants; her scrunchie was also navy; and her headband was white.

It was an odd setup after a morning walk and another swim in Lake Michigan to now be like this, but here they were. Now, the plan was to take another walk, this time through the forest, in the hopes of getting the softball sisters to start sweating. Since they no longer could get grabbed after a game, this was a substitute: a walk and then spending time showing off their skills in an open field.

For Lauren and Janie, softball was a way of life. Even after graduation, Lauren continued to put herself in the sport by being one of the coaches for her alma mater. Janie had represented Team USA and now was being courted by the local-to-her-in-Florida USSSA Pride professional team. It was a tough thing to consider because she wasn’t certain how she wanted to continue her love of the sport unlike her older sister.

“Here it comes!” Lauren gave Janie a reasonable pitch, “And away it goes!”
CRACK!, Janie sent that sailing just to the left of their imaginary right field foul line.
“Good job!” Sammy picked up the stopped ball and tried to throw it back to Lauren.
“It’s nothing,” Janie pushed away the compliments, “Just a lot of practice.”
“Nonsense! You’re amazing to watch!” Nichole called back at a distance.
“Janie, your humility is an example to us all,” Sammy remarked.

Janie looked at the rower and smiled shortly before she swung and missed Lauren’s next pitch. No problems, though, because she simply threw the ball back. On the next pitch, Janie sent the ball sailing so far away that it took Ken and Zack nearly 3 minutes to find it. At that point, she decided that it was Lauren’s turn to bat.

Things weren’t much different except in one regard: Janie hit the ball further. Both sisters had a furious swing, but Janie’s was much smoother. The younger sister almost seemed to watch the ball hurtle towards her in slow motion. There was something more amazing in watching Lauren, though, because there was absolute joy in her eyes. While Janie loved the sport, it was built into the definition of who Lauren was.

The sisters never grew bored of it, and it was apparent most strongly to Sammy and Nichole that the two, even in just a friendly outing like this, had a competitive fire and wanted to outshine the other. It was an odd form of love that neither girl truly understood fully, but they accepted it as part of who they were. Despite the cluelessness of others, Nichole and Sammy knew that they had been privileged to witness something very precious to the sisters.

“That was so much fun!” Janie said after an hour or more of such activity.
“We don't need a team or a season to make new memories.”
“You,” the older sister put an arm around the younger, “are awesome and the best.”
“No, it's you, Janie,” Lauren gave her sister a kiss, “You're the best.”
“You're both the best!” Nichole looked for the easy exit.
“But you can't have two bests,” Sammy closed it off.

The sisters kept playfully disagreeing along the walk back to the cabin. It became a full-blown shoving match with raucous laughter. Finally, at the cabin, they got into a wrestling match on the deck while laughing so much that they hurt. It was while they were laying on their backs on the deck that they finally appreciated their relationship.

“Janie, let's go in,” Lauren stood up and took her sister's hand.
“Let's go chill in the RV,” Janie started walking, “I have Gatorade in there.”
“All right, let's go,” the older sister followed.
“I'm so happy this week happened. I never would have admitted so many things about myself otherwise. I can't end BPD overnight, but I can control other things.”
“Told you Sammy was a gem.”
“You sure did,” Janie opened the door, “And I’m glad weeeeeph!”

Janie was pulled into the RV and dragged to the bed. She could tell Lauren was still with her, and they were both pushed against the pillows. Rough rope boxtied her arms with a harness to secure it, and the same was done to her sister. Their shoes and socks were pulled off along with their belts.

Each was gagged with one of the other's knee socks and a knotted white handkerchief. The other knee sock was tied as an OTN gag, forcing each girl to taste and smell her sister. The rope continued to tie their ankles, knees, and thighs with string tying their big toes. A navy blue bandana was used to blindfold each of them. The girls were slung across their respective husband's bodies and carried outside to the shed where they were laid upon the floor.

It’s just a husband-wife game Janie reminded herself.

Janie whimpered quietly while Lauren yelled furiously, but the results were the same. Lauren and Janie were both on their stomachs and pulled up to get taken doggy style by their respective husbands. Despite the bizarre circumstances, Janie knew her sister was probably highly aroused by all this, and she focused her mind on how this was Ken and how strongly she loved him. He pushed on her G-spot just right so that she felt forced to let out an erotic groan. In fact, as was true of some, her G-spot felt even better like this. How nasty it was to be driven into the concrete in this way.

It was what came after the first ejaculation that Janie worried most about. Lauren was rolled over next to her for what would be the second phase. This sick softball fantasy, or SSF, wasn’t as terrible as Janie was expecting. It felt more like rough sex, but Janie simply couldn't choose what happened. That became apparent when the next phase began.

SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmmmmm!” they yelled together.
SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmmmmm!”
SMACK! SMACK!
“Wheeee!”

Lauren, of course, was highly aroused, but she was also thinking about her little sister. How good it was to hear the kind of high pitched squeals Janie only made when she was enjoying herself. The blindfold hid it, but Lauren was crying tears of joy. Deep inside her heart, she was ebulliently thanking God for not only this progress in Janie’s recovery but also for Sammy who was the one who truly helped Janie find herself.

The cold, solid concrete made the situation feel much more savage and real, and the sisters knew that their fronts would likely get used more. Lauren was hoping her rear would get used as well, but she didn’t need that to enjoy the moment. Tasting and smelling her sister’s sweaty feet only made the game more exciting. Janie found the odd sock situation to also be exciting, and to add to the situation the men used the white medical bandages to tie a shoe over each girl’s nose to further smother them in the scent of their stinky sister. The younger sister was kinky enough that she was already orgasming just from that.

SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmmmmm!” they yelled loudly and were forced to taste each other.
SMACK! SMACK!, the spanks that time were vicious.
“OWWWW!”
“It’s time,” Zack said to Ken, and Ken nodded in understanding.
“YEOWWWWWWWWWW!” their butts were invaded.

Now Janie understood what it truly meant to be pounded. Being smashed into the concrete by her husband wasn’t the best feeling in the world, but it was a necessary part of fulfilling her big sister’s sick softball fantasy. Janie didn’t mind if there were other fantasies as long as it stayed closer to her boundaries.

“UGH!” Janie groaned and found her sister’s flavors leaching onto her tongue.

All it did was hurt with no arousal except the occasional squeeze of her G-spot, but it was lousy compared to vaginal. For Lauren, it was the paradise of being humiliated along with having her G-spot crushed from the wrong side, and she started wetting herself in a groan of acceptance of her helplessness. For Janie, it was too much pain for too little reward, and she wasn’t willing to ever again permit Ken to do this even if he enjoyed it. Zack had the opposite, finding the anal to be disgusting while Lauren considered it her favorite.

“MMMMM!” Lauren tried to buck him off her.
“NGGG!” Janie, guessing correctly despite the blindfold, tried to do the same.

For Janie, it was a massive step. Before this week, sex while blindfolded and gagged always would trigger her. Now she was playing a CNC with both, but only because of the support of her sister and her friends. Even if she hated it, she was experiencing it and found no desire to suffer a nervous breakdown. She was almost backwards: she was guaranteed to trigger unless certain conditions were met (specifically, having Lauren there with her).

With each grunt, a little of Janie’s sweat leached onto Lauren’s tongue; she roiled and rejoiced at such embarrassing punishments. Trying to turn onto her side in resistance was punished with a rough squeeze of her breasts, and further attempts to escape were met with heavier hammering. The roughness of the hammering only increased as her husband hardened, but before he pumped he suddenly stopped his cruel attack. The sound of the garden hose signaled the end of anal.

Off came the bandage, and the shoe, and the OTN sock. Out came the handkerchief cleave gag and the sock stuffing. They were seated upright, and into their mouths went mostly hard d-cks for them to suck; both of the sisters had their own approach to it. Lauren waited for Zack to grab her and force her along, but Janie pulled out completely and rolled to face the concrete.

“She wants to play tough, make her play tough,” Zack said while manhandling Lauren.
“I can do that!” Ken sat on the floor and pulled Janie toward himself.
“NOOO! MMMMM!” Janie got forced over and, like Lauren, grabbed by the braid.

Up and down they went, forced along their husband’s members. Harder and harder the men got until they couldn’t get harder. When that happened, the familiar muscle contractions happened, and the fluid entered their mouths. Then the stuffing, the cleave gag, the OTN gag, the shoes, and the bandages returned. After that, breast squeezing and spanking resumed; after 10 minutes, one last invasion of their fronts occurred. Finally, tight crotch ropes were tied, and their panties, pants, and belt were put back; and by tight, it was the tightest they had ever experienced.

“Save yourselves.”

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 41

“NGGG!” Janie orgasmed from the crotch rope.

They were supposed to save themselves, but then Nichole and Sammy entered the shed. Now, Janie and Lauren were hogtied upside down from their knees and getting spanked by the duo of Gangsta Queen and Gangsta Row. Their shirts had been opened to clamp their nipples, and a rope ran from Janie’s clamps to Lauren’s. For more humiliation, their blindfolds were moved to be extra OTM gags.

The sisters stared at each other blankly in their upside down prisons. The hogties ran from their ankles to their harnesses, and they were hair tied from their braids to their toes. Additional ropes bound their shins, their mid thighs, and their upper thighs. Despite the hogties, the girls found ways to spank the sisters.

“Gangsta Row, why do you love us?” Nichole blurted out.
“I’m not going to answer that question now,” Sammy focused on delivering another spank.
“That’s being a professional killjoy!”
“No, it’s being a Gangsta! I promised this girl some time in SD, and she’s getting it finally!”
“If you want to do that; they’ve been here for 15 minutes.”
“Kidnapped by us for an hour though!” noted the big rower.

Janie was carefully lowered from the tie, and her navy blue bandana blindfold went back to being a blindfold. Her gag was exchanged with a 2.5 inch blue rubber ball and strips of white duct tape. She kept her sister’s sock OTN gag, though. Her shirt was closed, and the crotch rope was removed. Over her ears went the noise canceling headphones. The hogtie and hairtie were also undone. Sammy undid and redid buttons and ropes and stuff as was necessary, and by the time Janie was ready to go Lauren had been lowered from her tie simply for safety reasons.

“Hop!”
“Mmph!” Janie went along.

Soon, the sweaty softball player was in the air-conditioned cabin closet without a worry in the world since she couldn’t hear or smell anything. In the shed, Lauren remained being tickled and spanked by her friend who soon stopped. How little they knew that a perfect steak dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli was coming to them.

“Lauren, are you happy?” Nichole asked her suddenly.
“Mmm hmm,” nodded the Gangsta Mom.
“Good,” Nichole began undoing the layers of gag, “Because I am as well.”
“Mmm mmm mmmmm!” Lauren gag talked something Nichole couldn’t understand.
“Hold on!” she unknotted the last layer and pulled out Janie’s soaked sock.
“Not the first time I was gagged with Janie’s softball socks.. by far!”

Nichole flinched at that statement. The thought of them walking inside from a game and one or both of them getting kidnapped and gagged with the other sister’s sock sounded horrible; then again, Nichole had been gagged with Sammy’s socks after workouts and races. The dirty sock gag was somehow an important trope among them and represented an odd level of trust amongst each other.

“Lauren, you are going to be taken back to the cabin, OK? You will put on your socks and shoes, and you will wear those socks even into tomorrow. Then, before we leave, I have a plan for something we can do to dear Samantha.”
“Samantha really made the difference, didn’t she?”
“Yes,” Nichole nodded, “I think you understand.”
“She transformed my sister’s life…,” Lauren smiled, “How can I thank her?”
“Your gratitude is enough, but if you insist I’ll help you after we’re home.”
“That,” Lauren’s eyes sparkled, “means so much to me.”

Lauren felt like she truly understood her sister and more than that her sister truly understood her. They had always had a special bond, but now it was even more amazing. Nichole gave Lauren a big kiss on the forehead, and she began untying her friend. There was no hesitation from Lauren to put on socks and her sneakers since she still had one clean pair left in her suitcase. She knew what Nichole was planning to do with them and couldn't help but smile.

In the closet, Janie was immersed in the world of sensory deprivation. She was quite thoroughly bound, stuffed and OTN gagged with her sister’s dirty socks, blindfolded, and listening to what she guessed to be a Haydn symphony although she would quickly admit to knowing, at best, four or five composers. She wanted to fall asleep like this but knew she shouldn't.

It was time to do the next best thing: escape. After a long week, Janie wanted nothing more than to finally escape some bondage. The SD was as good as she had hoped, and after an exhilarating day she finally felt like all the adrenaline was out of her system. In only 10 minutes, she was free from the ropes. She slipped her blindfold up above her hairline, removed the headphones, and untied her layers of gag.

“Tada!” she stepped out.
“Bad girl! Tie her up again!” Lauren shouted.
“What?” Janie was tag team attacked by the other three girls, “Mmm!”
“There!” Sammy jammed the same sock back in Janie’s mouth.
“You haven't spent enough time sniffing this sock!” Nichole added.
“Back to bondage for you, Gangsta Jock!”

So quickly, Janie was tied worse than before. Again, her thighs were tied in three places, her lower legs in three, her toes, her arms in four, her breasts more thoroughly than before, a tight waist/crotch rope, the stuffed sock, knotted white handkerchief, and 9 layers of white duct tape, the navy blue andana blindfold, the stinky sock OTM, ankles to elbows hogtie, and the toes to hair hairtie were all back torture her. Cotton went into her ears, and all three white medical bandages were used to wrap her head until only her braid was visible.

It was ridiculous but necessary. She and Lauren were brought to the RV to ensure their compliance, and Sammy was posted as their guard. Janie couldn't believe that the week was finally coming to an end. So much had happened, but most importantly she had made a new friend and discovered solutions to some of her flaws and woes.

“Sis, if it had been anyone else next to me, I would have had a nervous breakdown.”
“Not now. Shut up. Eat,” Lauren said, “But thanks for playing along with my SSF.”
“SSF?” Chris looked at Lauren quizzically.
“Sick softball fantasy, and I have more in the bank but none are nearly as dark.”
“Another vacation, Lauren, another vacation.”

The road trip had come to a close, but they still had to get home…

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Lucky Lottie, @GreyLord, @Space, @algebrauk and @slackywacky, I want to thank you all for being part of this fantastic and much longer than planned journey. I'm sorry I made the last dozen or so chapter fly, but I wanted this summer story done before American Thanksgiving. :lol:

CHAPTER 42

“Got any sevens?” Janie asked Lauren.
“No, go fish.”
“Mmmmm!” Sammy groaned into Lauren’s socks.
“Did you hear something?”
“Janie, you're imagining things,” Nichole dismissed that.
“Yeah, Janie,” Lauren concurred, “Just us three.”

The murphy bed where Janie and Ken normally slept was now tightly fastened to the wall of the RV. Between the mattress and the wall, however, was a person. Not just any person was there, though; it was the beloved Samantha Evangelina Ränta. She was tightly bound in a rope spreadeagle face down against the metal frame; stuffed in her mouth were Lauren’s filthy socks with 7 layers of duct tape sealing her mouth. Wide zipties secured her arms and legs just above the hinge joints. Fastened to her face from the other side of the frame was one of Lauren’s stinky shoes. In a typical Sammy way, she wore yellow trainers, a black t-shirt, and a yellow bandana headband. Finally, Janie had undone the rower’s perpetual braid to reveal her blonde locks.

They had been on the road for only 30 minutes of their five hour journey back to St. Croix Falls. Since she had been tied there, Sammy hadn't had a single person even look at her. She couldn't struggle much because she could cause injury to herself if the bed fell, and she had to suffer with the strongest tasting socks she had ever tasted in her short time of experiencing bondage. Tied to her crotch was a blue rubber ball; it was tied so that any movement of her hips jammed it against her tightly.

On the floor in front of her, the sisters immaturely played Go Fish while Nichole watched them. Sammy tried being as loud as she possibly could, but they seemed too content to pay her no mind. This was more embarrassing than her twelve hour scarf kidnapping 6 days earlier. On top of it, this TUG was… boring. She felt like being allowed to keep her glasses somehow made the situation more embarrassing than it would otherwise be.

“Got any queens?” Janie asked.
“Yas, queen!” Lauren handed it over.
“Is there any prize for winning?” Nichole scratched her head.
“Nothing, Gangsta Queen.”
“That's fine,” she shrugged and “accidentally” kicked the bed behind her.
“Mmmmmmm!”
“Weird sound effects.”

Sammy was blocked, from seeing the game, by Nichole’s body. The girls moved their games to the dinette, leaving Sammy alone. Now, she was abandoned in a sense. It seemed pointless to do anything else, so Sammy willingly drifted to sleep. It was a good idea… and a punishable one it seemed.

“Wake up!” Nichole kicked the bed and jolted Sammy awake.
“MMMMM!” Sammy wailed pathetically in a manipulative attempt to get some attention.
“There there, Gangsta Row,” Nichole reached in and pet her head gently, “Only 4 hours to go.”
“Hey, no playing with the captive!” Janie reminded her, “You’re dealing this hand.”
“Sorry, gotta go play cards to pass the time. Without you.”
“UGH!” the rower rolled her eyes and roiled on the taste of Lauren’s feet.

The girls sat down and played their games at the table where neither Sammy could watch them play nor could bumps in the road throw the cards because of the grip mat on the table. It was their standing agreement that no one else would be tied up and that they would test how long Sammy could handle being tied up and ignored. After the first day, all suspected she could handle the entire trip, and the scientifically minded Nichole was determined to test the theory. The rubber ball against the victim’s crotch only amplified the situation, or, as Nichole put it, “Turned it up to 11.”

Janie openly reflected on how changed she was by the week and how she better appreciated the world around her. Before, she only truly appreciated Ken, but even that bond was strengthened because she better understood how to love her loved ones. She never mentioned Samantha by name, but it was obvious she meant the rower when talking about what things during the trip had the most profound influence upon her.

“Nichole, you’re not just letting a disadvantaged girl live with you; you’re guarding a treasure.”
“Why do you think I wanted her to come along? When you have treasure, the best thing you can do is share it with others!” Nichole smiled in a special way.
“Keep it down,” Lauren reminded them, “We don’t want our Pirate Row treasure to hear us.”
“And then that treasure will go home to Madison tomorrow, and in August she will come back to me with some fresh new coins and jewels in the chest.”
“My treasure went to Lake Michigan,” the older sister looked at the younger, “And came back with those precious coins and jewels polished and looking as they did when we were younger.”
“No, Lauren, you’re the treasure,” Janie squirmed in response to her sister’s kind comments.
“You both are. I bet Janie here never cashed in her V card until you went to college.”
“Ba ha ha! Oh, she’s really pushing us now, Jane!” Lauren put down her cards and doubled over.
“She’s right though. Our brother did a lot to keep me up, but I needed both of you then.”

Lauren glanced toward the rower, and Sammy got her gaze and started squirming. Nothing was said, but Sammy silently responded. “Thanks” and “You’re welcome” were so powerful, but Sammy already knew Lauren was truly grateful. Now it was just non-verbally expressed.

Sammy looked out the window that was barely peaked to watch the traffic and scenery as best as she could. The curtains, however, blocked too much of the view. A grunt and a slight thrash made a clanging sound that only provided her the satisfaction of giving a fight. She didn’t know of Nichole’s ridiculous plot and decided to pass the time in the only way she knew. Despite her inability to tell, her overwhelming peace was noticed by the others and affected them.

“How can a girl so brutally bound and gagged pass the time in prayer?” Lauren asked quietly.
“Especially since you wore those socks for, what, 17 hours?” Nichole never turned her head.
“Not as bad as your socks after 12,” Janie deadpanned, “I learned so much from Sammy.”
“Thank the Lord not only for her but that she flipped the boat two weeks ago.”
“Well!” the competitive Lauren drew back, “Why should I be glad she lost a race like that?”
“Because that made it possible for her to join us. They were winning that race in a rout when she capsized it.”

Janie looked at her big sister and felt a shiver go down her spine. Neither of them truly believed in coincidence unlike the Gangsta Queen. Whatever had happened this week, it was too perfect, or, if you will, impossible, to have been a coincidence. This week had been the work of divine intervention, at least as far as they were concerned.

For Lauren, it was refreshing to see Janie again confidently wearing a skort and a tank top after a week of her timidly wearing jeans and skirts. The beloved color of red was on full display with her sneakers, socks, skort, tank-top, scrunchie (for her braid), and bandana headband all being the color except for the paisley patterns of the bandana being white and black and the trim of the skort being white. Despite the agreement, she wanted to play one final game with her sister, just like the games they played when they were in high school and much more innocent.

“Janie, I’m breaking our contract. Sorry, but I want to see you tied up with Sammy’s scarves.”
“Well, you can’t just kidnap me,” Janie crossed her arms.
“Unless I get help. Me, Nichole, and your husband are all quite available.”
“Why do you want to kidnap me though?” a curl in Janie’s lip appeared.
“To celebrate your reforms,” Nichole, understanding Lauren, stood and grabbed Sammy’s bag.

“Got any eights?” Nichole asked Lauren.
“No, go fish.”
“Mmmmm!” Janie groaned into Nichole’s socks.
“Did you hear something?”
“Nichole, you're delusional or something,” Ken dismissed that.
“Yeah, Nichole,” Lauren concurred, “Just us three.”

Nichole and Lauren were playing Go Fish while Janie lay hogtied on the table just like Sammy had on the first day. Sammy’s scarves bound her wrists, elbows, upper and lower chest, waist, ankles, knees, lower and upper thighs, and feet and hogtied her from ankles to elbows. Nichole’s socks had been wrapped into another scarf; that wad was jammed into her mouth with the tails of the scarf wrapped behind her head, knotted once, wrapped around and between her jaws to further jam the wad into her mouth, wrapped behind her head again, knotted once, wrapped around her braid, and double knotted. Over her nose, fastened with a scarf, was Nichole’s shoe.

Just like Samantha, Janie was being ignored except for some initial interaction like getting kisses from both Nichole and Lauren and Lauren playing with her braid. Now, she was just left there to think about whatever she wished. The curtains and blinds had all been drawn in order to prevent her from being seen by others. Her captors sat playing their card game as if no one was there.

“Mmmmm!” Janie tried again.
“Ken, you’re making some weird noises!” Lauren fired without remorse.
“I swear it isn’t me!”

Janie tried to turn to look at them, but her reward was getting jammed on the floor between the dinette, the bench, Ken’s legs, and Nichole’s legs. Left with no choice but to entertain herself or smell and taste Nichole’s shoe, she chose the former in the fashion of Sammy. With some three to four hours left on the journey, it was going to be a long ride…

Not only were Sammy and Janie ignored 99% of the time, the only attention they got was simply to taunt them. After the game was done, Janie was put back on the table, and both were taunted whilst the others ate lunch. The only smells and tastes they got were those of their gags. Sammy continued in her march, though, and Janie felt compelled to follow the rower’s example.

Some time after lunch, Janie and Sammy became restless though. It was the home stretch of the trip, and they were now unhappy with 3 and 4 hours of captivity, respectively. Sammy rattled the bed frame to the best of her ability, and Janie wriggled her way onto Nichole’s lap. The former was ignored, and the latter was simply ignored as if she weren’t there despite her loud protests.

But there was something special in store for them after the RV finally came to its pause.

“Janie, I don’t do this easily. Here,” Sammy meekly handed a small piece of paper to her.
“What is this for?” Janie studied what was obviously a phone number.
“It’s mine. I want to keep in touch, if you don’t mind.”
“Come here,” Janie opened her arms to Sammy.
“Ummmm… OK!” Sammy returned the gesture as they tightly hugged each other.
“Does this mean we’re… friends?”
“Yes, yes it does. I never give people my phone number,” Sammy smiled at her.

With tears of joy at a week that had transformed all of their lives, first Nichole, Chris, and Sammy departed from the RV at the apartment, and then Lauren, Zack, and Andrew at their rented home. It wasn’t just a week of learning how to better love themselves or better love each other. It was a week of becoming better people, of learning how to better practice the faiths they each believed, and of understanding life a little better.

“I love you!” Lauren shouted, cried, and waved as the RV drove away from her.
“I love you more!” Janie shouted back.

With a smile brighter than Ken had ever seen on Janie, she gave him a kiss on the cheek as they entered the second year of their beautiful marriage.

THE END

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Wonderful story, glad to see everyone got along in the end. The long boring bondage sessions at the end were great.

Thank you for your hard work 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic