Road Trip (F/F, F+/F, F/F+) - Chapter 42 (Story Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Road Trip (F/F, F+/F, F/F+) - Chapter 42 (Story Complete)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Catalogue entry is here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=20031&p=156777#p156777

CHAPTER 1

Lauren Krzyczynski has a perfect figure for bondage: beautiful long almost jet black hair, a strong frame, a little extra in the checks, a tight butt, chocolate brown eyes with infinite depth, a complexion that betrays her mixed English-Spanish-Seminole ancestry, and muscular legs. That last part is because Lauren was always the starting catcher on her softball teams through high school and undergraduate. There are 5 or 6 small scars on Lauren’s face, especially on the forehead and cheek protrusions, from being hit by bats and balls. Accompanying that softball figure is a lightning reflex that makes kidnapping her an absolute pleasure for others.

She was busy this morning between making some brownies and getting ready for a road trip. That involved spending time in the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom, and the living room. While waiting for her brownies to finish, a wail pierced the air.

"Coming, Andrew!" Lauren called back.

This adventure had been as fun and stressful as she imagined it would be; the worst part was the nine month period of no sex and no TUGs, though. She got past the other problems like a warrior, but being unable to play your favorite game is hard to accept. She cheated things in little ways like being handcuffed for 30 minutes a few times, tying up willing victims, getting blowjobs, and so forth, but she never got to play with her husband in the way they loved.

Lauren is what you call devoted. She would lay her life down for her loved ones if need be, and she called herself the “most inappropriate rosary warrior you ever did meet” on account of some of her actions. In contrast to her little sister and her husband, Lauren struggled much more to follow the day-to-day matters of the Roman Catholic faith she had been only nominally raised in.

She loves to talk to people though, especially about the siblings, husband, and friends she loves more than herself. Face-to-face, it’s always tough love, sharp words, and unsolicited advice from Lauren, but behind your back she sings praises. Combined with an intimate knowledge of her own limitations, she made a stellar softball catcher in college, and she continued as a coach for her alma mater, the fictional Minnesota Tech.

Lauren unbuttoned her shirt to breastfeed baby; a strong believer in the merit of breastfeeding, she continued to do this even as Andrew approached his first birthday. While Andrew took his time, Lauren looked at the well-stuffed medium duffle (with its many compartments) that sat on one of the four chairs around her dining table. There was a section with wraps, one for rope, another for gags, and so forth. Each compartment was packed perfectly in Lauren’s way so she could find anything she wanted at will, and no one dared rearrange the bag. Among the gags were the ball gag and ring gag she looked forward to using to humiliate her friends on their upcoming vacation. TUGs were precious to Lauren as the thing she shared with the people who meant the most to her in the world.

If you asked Lauren to describe herself, the words she’d use would probably be quite superficial. Even after graduation, she had continued living, along with Zack and baby Andrew, in the college town of St. Croix Falls, MN, just on the other side of the river from its Wisconsin counterpart.

In the RV, Janie's eyes sort of glazed over as soon as they left his parents’ house, and she said nothing more for a long time. She wanted to rejoice to see Lauren, Zack, and Andrew. It wasn't her fault that Borderline personality disorder (BPD) was awful and, some days, made her feel lethargic, but her prescription medications kept her out of trouble. She looked at Ken and smiled before falling asleep.

Janie, two inches taller, but nearly identical in appearance to Lauren. Bubbly and sometimes immature, Janie could bounce with energy and drown her loved one with affection. She had finished her B.S. in three years, at the age of 19, with a 4.0 GPA all while setting conference softball records at the same time, but she downplayed her achievements so much that people who knew her got mad at her. Even as an adult, Janie maintained a childlike wonder of the world and adoration for her siblings and friends while also maturing enough to be a wife and to make the commitment to buying hers and Ken’s first home.

The blue Janie wore almost seemed reflective of her blue mood, but she hadn't planned it that way on this occasion. She had blue sneakers, a blue-and-black flannel long-sleeve button-up, a blue bandana headband (the flower exactly centered above her nose), and a blue scrunchie holding her braid. Her blue jeans, however, were a pale color and had rips in knees from real wear and tear that she didn’t mind at all.

Moments like this were the worst for Ken because his wife's pain hurt him as well. She was a wonderful soul under it all, but she had the scars of a difficult life coupled with her condition. There just were days like today where she only wanted to sit in silence and days where she could jump over a house, but regardless of the mood the same heart of gold spread its love to others.

"Janie, we're here," Ken woke her up from her nap.
"We are?" she asked sleepily.
"Yeah,we are," he smiled, “I thought we should stop at Lauren’s.”
"Lauren's?! Oh, thank you, Ken!" she sprang to life anew and bounded out of the vehicle to ring the doorbell, "Lauren! Lauren!"

Lauren herself almost jumped up when she heard Janie's voice. It had been months since they had last seen each other, and she missed having her spry younger counterpart around. She put Andrew in his playpen and hurried to the door to open it. Sure enough, there was an excited girl out there.

"Sis!" Janie picked up Lauren in one of her gigantic hugs, "I missed you so much!"
"Janie, I missed you too!" Lauren said as she returned the embrace.
“I love you to the moon and back!”
“Try as I might, I’ll never outlove you! Come see baby!”

Their shared facial appearance is so striking that those who do not know them intimately can easily get them confused at a distance. Janie’s grip on Lauren continued in a very special way until Janie pulled back. She was still exhausted and a bit subdued, but all her sadness washed away in the embrace.

There was much chattering between the duo who were much closer than the difference in their ages indicated. Lauren welcomed both Janie and Ken into the living room and had them take a seat on the sofa while she went to answer her kitchen timer. Sure enough, the dark chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips were done to perfection.

"That smell," Janie asked with a sparkle in her eyes.
"Only the best for you!" Lauren replied as she removed the brownies from the oven.
"God made us for each other," Janie smiled and squirmed a little.
“She started off so mopey this morning; now look at her,” Ken rubbed her back.
“This is Janie! You really think she didn’t tell me?” Lauren winked at her guest.
“I know who loves me,” the smile grew, and Janie leaned her head on Ken’s shoulder, "May I take a nap while the brownies cool? Sleep off the sluggishness.”
"Sure thing, but do so at your own risk," Lauren said while rolling her eyes playfully.

Janie knew what that threat meant, but she wasn’t worried. She was so happy she just knew that a good nap would push her to a much better mood. She didn’t want to be mopey giggly Janie; Lauren deserved bouncy happy Janie! She wasn’t smiling, but it was a calm and contented sleep.

Thoughts of various vacation possibilities ran through her mind during her slumber. The plan was for Lauren and Zack, baby sister Janie and her husband Ken, and their friend Nichole and her husband Chris, to pile into the RV for a journey to north of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, to the cabin that Chris’s parents owned there. The RV ensured adequate sleeping quarters as the small cabin only had one bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, and two small recliners.

Zack soon walked in the door with something in particular: lunch. Zack Krzyczynski was a bit embarrassed to be shorter than his sister-in-law even if by one inch. He was the reasonable part of the beautiful Lauren-Zack pair, the one who knew his limits and when to ask for help. When his mouth opened, you listened because it was usually going to be funny or snarky. He had an undying love for Lauren that just few with time.

“Who’s helping me? Zack as my husband or Ken as Janie’s husband?” Lauren looked at both.
“Me!” Zack raised his hand quickly, “I’m a cold motherf-cker.”
“The proof is cooing in the playpen,” Ken zinged him back.

Lauren grabbed her duffle and motioned for Zack to follow her quietly into the bedroom. There, Janie lay upon the bed sleeping peacefully on her stomach like a toddler, complete with a wide smile on her face and her arms by her side. With a quiet motion, Lauren explained that she wanted Zack to bind her legs.

This was Janie, so Lauren didn’t cut any corners; her baby sister deserved her very best. In that mindset, Lauren started by cranking Janie’s elbows to touching behind her back while Zack was similar to the victim’s ankles.

In her sleep, Janie started to feel trapped. Something was imprisoning her. It wasn’t mental; it was a physical trap! She was being tied up by Lauren and Ken! Her thigh and wrist bonds were being knotted off when she arose.

"Heyyyyyy!" Janie tried to roll away and almost instinctively laughed.

Janie kept laughing and fighting, but she was already too far in trouble. Lauren bound her breasts while Ken tied rope around her knees. A nap had turned into a simple kidnapping, it appeared. Janie was captive at the hands of two people she knew cared about her. After a brief delay, the husband and wife kidnapping duo hoisted her up with ease and carried her to the dining table and sat her on a chair.

“Wendy’s!” Janie smiled when she saw the food on the table.
“I guess I’ll just have to feed you!”

One of Lauren’s favorite ways of showing Janie she loved her was keeping her prisoner for 24 hours (with breaks) and doting on Janie. Lauren sat next to Janie and helped her eat her burger and fries while also eating her own. Ken couldn’t resist capturing a bit of the moment for his sisters and the club as a whole.

Of course, the meal ended with Janie being hand fed one of the brownies that Lauren had made just for her little sister. These had always been her favorite treat, and she never knew what gave Lauren the idea to make them in the first place. Regardless of origin, they were delicious then and now!

"Now, we'll go and see Nichole for a little bit before mass," Ken said.
"Wait! Why?" Janie wanted an explanation before agreeing to that.
“So Chris and I can finish getting things ready for tomorrow!”
“Oh, all right! I like where this is going!”

The smile was back to stay! And it was going to stay for the rest of this trip!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 5 months ago, edited 43 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nice beginning to a new story, @AlexUSA3. I'm looking forward the the next installment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

As @GreyLord said, nice start. Lots of road trips going on nowadays.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

slackywacky wrote: 8 months ago As @GreyLord said, nice start. Lots of road trips going on nowadays.
We won't spend too much time on the road. In fact, it will take us a little bit before we even "hit the road." :D

CHAPTER 2

Janie was brought into the RV for the ride to Nichole's, and shortly after Ken's red ball gag was put in her mouth. With a kiss, Janie was laid upon the bed in the back of the RV. Now, they were ready to visit one of the strongest spirits Janie knew. The ride was brief but still thrilling because being bound and gagged in a moving vehicle was like a fake kidnapping!

Nichole Petersen, the Gangsta Queen herself, was perhaps the most grounded girl in the entire Cool Girls’ Club. She was quite particular about how things were done, but she never would complain if another person did it their way as long as it was done right. Like Lauren, Nichole showed love by doing things, like opening up her home, rent free, to the financially struggling and morally struggling Samantha Raanta, and buying the treats for what would later be game night.

“An RV just took up half the parking lot,” Sammy giggled.
“That must be our friendly couple!” Nichole laughed with her.

Sammy wasn’t too talkative but wasn’t afraid to share from her own experiences when she did speak. The rower known as “Gangsta Row” had just finished her sophomore year of college, but the graduate students Nichole and Chris, through a friendship with one of Sammy’s teammates, had volunteered to give the girl a place to live because she constantly found trouble during freshman year.

Nichole and Sammy made an interesting pair when side-by-side. The former was all of 5’4” (162.5 cm) and had a scrawny Irish frame that was riddled with scars from a series of incidents and was matched by beautiful green and wavy shoulder-length dark brown hair. The latter was 5’ 9” (176 cm), and the strong muscles from rowing and exercising stood out on a body that otherwise appeared malnourished. Born in Russia to a Finnish father and a Russian mother, Sammy had the piety of her Orthodox roots and spoke the home language fluently and had long platinum-brown blonde hair that came over halfway down her back.

“Well, um, somebody’s in trouble,” Sammy laughed while Nichole opened the door to let her guests in.
“Janie! Ken! Welcome! So, ummm… things went awry. Sammy?” Nichole looked at her roommate.
“You tell them,” she sheepishly squirmed where she stood.
“Sammy’s team didn’t qualify for anything. Her season’s over already,” even Nichole was sad about that.
“Awwwwwww!” Janie expressed herself despite the gag.
“Samantha can come with us if she wants!” Ken immediately suggested.
“Sweet! She already asked her mother and got permission in case you asked.”
“Thank you,” Sammy looked down at her feet.
“Lauren told me you already ate. Want to finish that nap?” Nichole asked her.
“Mmmmm!” Janie nodded eagerly.
“I’m tired too,” Sammy motioned for Ken to follow them.

Sammy took the comforter off her bed and spread it on the floor. She motioned for Ken to put Janie on the comforter, and then she comfortably fit herself between Janie and the wall. It was the perfect setup for them to take a nap, and the two quickly drifted off into a peaceful rest.

“Welcome to lovely Taylor Falls,” Chris teased Ken, “I’m Chris, Nichole’s husband.”
“Like I would forget one of the few witnesses to my wedding?” Ken raised his eyebrows.
“Christian David Petersen, how did you forget that?” Nichole put her hands on her hips.
“Because our anniversary is my priority?” he looked for an escape route.

Chris and Nichole were the cute couple, the one that wasn’t overly amorous in public but would do things like hold hands. There was almost always a smile at the ready for the other, and they shared each other's joys and pains. Chris and Zack had been best friends in college, and that had Nichole and Lauren become close.

Nichole, 23, was known as the legendary Gangsta Queen because it was from her that the bandana became the unofficial symbol of the Cool Girls’ Club, a habit she had picked up from her own older sister without realizing said sister was a real gangster causing trouble in Minneapolis. Early in the Club’s history, the nickname had been given to her, and it stuck even 9 years later as had her style. Pale blue athletic shorts, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue bandana headband with the flower centered perfectly above the bridge of her nose about half an inch above her hairline was still her favorite outfit 11 years from when she first tried it.

Sammy, 19, stylized as Gangsta Row for a club nickname, was perhaps most natural in the club symbol because it combined with her ever-necessary glasses, her prayer rope bracelet on the right wrist, her FitBit on her left, and her ever present Byzantine cross necklace to make her look like a stereotypical pious Russian even when she was wearing shorts. Like today, she was wearing what she called her “meteorologist blue” bandana, because it had patches of color ranging from deep sky blue to white paired with bright blue athletic shorts and a pink t-shirt, as a headband.

“I ought to put you over my knee and spank you!” Nichole burst into the bedroom.
“What did I do?!” Sammy jerked awake.
“Not you. Janie! You ate Wendy’s for lunch?!” the Gangsta Queen was aghast.
“Yeah, why not Mickey D’s?” asked the girl who worked at one when home.
“Yeah!” agreed Nichole who, in a display of pride, cherished it as her favorite.

Janie found herself pulled across Nichole’s knee and given a hard whack on the butt. After her time with the Rondell’s, Janie didn't know someone could so perfectly sting in their spanks. Nichole continued for another ten spanks, and Janie let out a groan.

“I normally don’t do that, but I know you like it,” Nichole pushed Janie off her lap.
“Mmmm,” Janie wished she had a tight crotch rope.
“I know, kiddo. I’ll get you what you want,” Nichole knew what Janie liked.

Gangsta Jock had barely introduced her sisters-in-law to the concepts of orgasm and subspace before she had left. Nichole wasn't fond of them outside the bedroom, but she always obliged others who enjoyed them and appreciated what they brought. She knew how to use them to great effect, but only Chris was allowed to tie such ropes on her without asking first.

“Mmmmm!” Janie moaned happily when Nichole pulled it tight around her wrists.
“You're welcome.”
“How did you know that’s what she wanted?” the mentee asked her mentor.
“Friendship.”

Nothing more was said by Sammy while she and Nichole watched Janie squirm. Sammy felt that she and Janie saw the same thrill in TUGs even if they didn't like things exactly the same. An immature thrill filled them, while tied up, that didn't fill Nichole or Lauren. But something about Janie was unlikeable to her.

“Nichole, Ken and I are going out to make sure the RV is ready to go for tomorrow.”
“OK, hun, thanks for the warning!” Nichole gave a thumbs up as he shut the door.
“Mmmmmmmm!”
“Yes, Janie, just us girls now,” Nichole rubbed her hands together.
“Oh, I bet you want to tickle her!” Sammy wiggled her eyebrows.

Nichole was an uniquely wicked tickler. Some went for the spot that hurt most; others went for the big laughs. Nichole went for the sustained torment, frequently tickling her victims for 20-30 minutes straight with minimal breaks. Nichole might not have been flexible or athletic like the others, but she was tough as nails and could endure more discomfort or pain.

So much tickling of course came with its perk: causing Janie to pull on the crotch rope. When Nichole finished tickling and allowed the red-faced and exhausted girl a break, it was obvious Janie had endured one, if not two, rope forced orgasms as seen by a discolored patch on her panties.

“You pushed her too far, huh?” Sammy grew red-faced again.
“It's no biggie. Untie her, kid!” Nichole casually barked orders when necessary.

Sammy released Janie upon Nichole’s orders. She was Nichole's protégé yet had her own unique personality. How much Nichole loved some of her friends could be summarized in her shoving her friends out of the way and getting hit by a car so violently she broke her leg when she was a sophomore. Giving and receiving punishment and love was her way.

“Nichole, it's so good to see you!” Janie grabbed her in a tight hug.
“Whoa!” Gangsta Queen wasn't ready to be 6 inches off the ground.
“Gotcha!” Janie noogied Nichole.
“Good to see you again!”
“And Samantha Räänta, with umlauts, right?” Janie turned to the other.
“My Finnish sucks,” she shuffled her feet in place, “I… I have to pack.”
“No problem, Gangsta Row! We have the Queen, the Jock, and the Row all here!”

It was easy for Nichole and Janie to talk. Nichole was the kind to just ask simple, but not too personal, questions and sit back and listen, and Janie was the kind who could talk and talk. Occasionally, Nichole interjected her own thoughts and experiences while quietly filing her finger nails. In this way, they made up for lost time.

“Doesn't she remember me?” Janie lowered her volume.
“Oh, yeah, but she never got to really know you,” came the explanation.

Well that made sense. In Sammy's mind, this was just Janie and Ken doing a favor as a show of kindness to Nichole. There was a whole week ahead of them though, including a 5 hour road trip to Lake Michigan.

“I’m going to the 5PM mass; want to come girls?” Janie asked.
“No,” replied the Protestant Nichole.
“Of course not,” Sammy showed her face and stuck out her tongue.
“Why so soon?” questioned the Irish girl.
“I need to go to confession badly after this week. Zack’s coming over to get me.”

Once Janie was gone, Nichole went into Sammy's room and found her engaging in an Orthodox style of prayer instead of packing. She kept silent and said nothing until her roommate spoke.

“What's wrong?” Nichole asked when she saw a perturbed look on Sammy's face.
“She's not at peace. I don't know her well, but I can feel a soul in distress.”
“You just don't know her well enough,” the Gangsta Queen tried to brush it off.
“I heard it in her voice, felt it in her presence, and saw it in her eyes… Even if she's just sad about something… I think she doesn't like me.”
“Don't say that Sammy!”
“Well, I don't like her like I did before either.”
“You sure enjoyed me spanking her over fast food,” Nichole couldn't believe her ears.
“That was before she opened her mouth,” a harsh coldness came from Sammy's voice.

Nichole had an idea that she hoped would help smooth these bumps out before their summer vacation was ruined. She just had to hope it worked as she planned.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Interesting dynamics these girls have. Keen to read more.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@GreyLord @slackywacky @Lucky Lottie

CHAPTER 3

Nichole was a determined young woman. In the past year, she had taken Sammy as a roommate and grown much closer to Lauren. Out of love for both, she had to try something in hopes that Sammy's opinion of Janie would at least be more positive.

“Sammy, I’m making pasta and meat sauce if you're OK with that.”
“Oh, you know I love that so much!” Sammy responded with a bounce.
“I’m sorry it’s not as good as your mother’s cooking,” teased the older girl.
“Accepted. Nothing beats Momma’s, but you're in the top-10, if not top-5!”
“You're the cutest daughter a mother could ask for.”

Cooking was something that made Nichole happy. She liked showing love through fulfilling material needs. Nichole may have been the Gangsta Queen, but she was a good queen at that and had given as much love as she had received in her lifetime.

Samantha was a girl with a good heart; unfortunately, that heart had learned brutal lessons in trust from trusting the wrong person. Both girls came from households in which the father was a drunken abuser. In Sammy’s case, it had led her down the road toward having a boyfriend who was also an abuser; in Nichole’s, it resulted in discovering a man who was honorable, chivalrous, and sober. Sammy typically gave people a chance though.

“You’re texting your mother, aren’t you?” Nichole recognized that smile.
“Naturally. How can I help?” the bigger girl stood over the shorter one.
“Fill this pot with water,” Nichole handed the pot to Sammy, “And choose a pasta.”
“Wagon wheels,” responded Sammy without a thought.
“I already had the wagon wheels out. I heard they’re Janie’s favorite too.”
“Oh, really?” Sammy raised an eyebrow and put the pot on the stove, “She’s a kid at heart too.”

Nichole wasn’t sure if that was a negative or positive statement because Sammy spoke in her typical monotone with only the necessary inflections adjusting her volume. Her voice changed with her emotions, but in regular conversation she maintained the coldness that was stereotypical of both of her parent’s homelands. It was necessary to push a little deeper though and try to show a little authority.

“Sammy, do me a favor? Give Janie a chance. She’s a good girl… just like you.”
“I’ll do my best. I just don’t like the sniveling heart-on-her-sleeves type too much.”

Nichole had to completely disagree with that. Her best friend on earth, the friend she loved so much that said friend’s parents legally adopted her as an adult, was the heart-on-her-sleeves type and most certainly sniveled. It was ironic to Nichole to be the one suggesting such a thing since she was normally the one that struggled to give people a chance.

“Drain this, tough girl,” Nichole said when the pasta was done cooking, “I wonder where those troublemakers are.”
“All right!”

Armed with a wooden spoon, Nichole went out the front door of the apartment and looked over the railing at her husband. Down there with Chris were both Janie and Ken, with Ken failing to keep Janie away from whatever they were doing to the RV. A curious engineer, however, could not be stopped from satisfying her curiosity.

“Chris, quit playing with your toys and get up here before Samantha eats your share! Same for you two chumps!” she waved the spoon in the air, “Or do I have to smack all of you?”
“I’m coming up because I’m hungry!” Janie folded her arms across her chest.

Nichole loved having to put the leaf in her table, which was a rare but usually joyous occasion. When the leaf was necessary, it meant that either friends or family were in her midst. Nichole was a natural hostess and always went to great lengths, in her own style, to be ready.

“Yummy! I love wagon wheels!” Janie sat down with a huge grin on her face.
“They’re my favorite too!” Sammy smiled; she had at least one common ground with Janie.

Dinner was a simple affair with Nichole and Janie easily talking about the thing that they shared most: a love for Lauren. For Nichole, Lauren was a fellow married woman with whom she had common opinions; they also had husbands who happened to be best friends. Of course, to Janie, Lauren was not only a big sister but also a hero. Both saw in her a confidante who would never deliberately misuse anything confided in her.

“Was that so bad?” Nichole asked Sammy when Janie used the restroom.
“Not at all. I didn’t say she was a bad person; just that I didn’t like the person I met earlier.”
“Did you like the person who came to dinner?” pushed Nichole while they washed dishes.
“Yes, I did; she seemed more at peace,” nodded Sammy, “What unnerved me is gone.”
“Think you’ll become friends?” grinned the schemer.
“I don’t know yet. We have a week to rekindle what has been neglected for a year.”

Sammy quickly washed the dishes while Nichole more quickly put them away. After years of being raised by a Russian mother, being home-schooled by her Russian aunt, and helping at the annual Russian Festival, Sammy knew how to scrub dishes with perfection and how to use the absolute hottest water possible without getting burned. She washed and rinsed with incredible skill with the heat of the water making the dishes air dry within seconds, and Nichole made a perfect sidekick with her agility allowing her to just bounce around the kitchen with ease. To Janie, it was like watching herself as a tween doing the same with Lauren, only Sammy’s power was more readily apparent.

“Gimme the truth, Gangsta Jock. Why are you up here?” Nichole sat down on one of the dining room chairs and folded her arms, “Truth, or no dessert.”
“You washed the dishes already, there is no dessert,” Janie folded her arms back.
“WRONG. Dessert doesn’t need dishes because I bought it from the bakery!”
“Ken and I are trying to buy a house. We just need to wait 30 days for processing.”
“That’s awesome! Oh, look at you growing up!” Nichole smiled at her friend.
“When’s dessert?” the giant girl grinned back at Nichole.
“I’ll get it,” Sammy quietly got up and went to the kitchen.

It was around quarter past 7 when the doorbell rang. Nichole smiled with knowledge of who it was and casually strolled to answer the call of destiny, also known as Lauren. After looking through her peephole to be certain, Nichole opened the door to make the party feature three wives against one single Samantha.

“OK, Janie, Sam, Lauren… I chose Mario Kart because who doesn’t love Mario Kart?”
“I didn’t love Mario Kart until 6 months ago!” Sammy objected.
“Why not?” Janie was surprised to hear this.
“She never played a video game until she moved in with me,” Nichole laughed.
“Did you miss out on anything?” Janie’s curiosity grew.
“No, but it’s a fun way for us to spend time together,” shrugged the rower.
“Ladies, are you ready to get your hides tanned?” Lauren put her hands on Janie’s shoulders.
“Are you ready to get spanked?” Janie looked at the Gangsta Queen.

Janie looked up at her sister… Lauren wasn’t gangsta, but she had neatly adopted the fashion of the sister she so adored. It was never voiced, but Lauren did so out of solidarity. Black jeans, a yellow-and-black flannel button-up shirt, and a black bandana headband were on the older sister; as usual, her hair was in a bun courtesy a black scrunchie. The feel of her sister’s hands evoked an instinctive smile from Janie.

“You ready, four eyes?” Lauren held out her first.
“Of course! Are you?” Sammy bumped it back.
“When I’m done, Janie’s going to be on the ground naked and tied up.”
“Except for the fact that I’ll be tying you up!” retorted the younger sister.

There were certain rules put in place: After a run through all the battlefields, the person with the fewest points would be tied up by the one with the most. Janie, Nichole, and Sammy, should one of them lose, would spend all night tied up; in Lauren’s case, she had a child and would be let go no later than 10PM. What Janie didn’t know was that the other three had been at this same TV the night before for a practice session.

Lauren and Nichole had spent too many nights playing this game with the Gentle Giant and had become familiar with her ways. Janie was a very intelligent young lady and could easily watch the other’s windows while also watching her own. Unfortunately for her, she couldn’t watch all four windows at once!

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you had ganged up on me,” Janie remarked after the first round.
“You’ve become paranoid with age, Janie,” Nichole dryly retorted.
“I’ll take that as a yes.”

In fact, Janie saw four different dynamic pairs present: herself and Lauren, herself and Nichole, Nichole and Lauren, and Nichole and Sammy. The difficulty for her was that Lauren clearly did not want baby sister to win and had sided against her. It was so blatant that Lauren laughed.

“Sorry, but I want to tie you up so badly,” Lauren gave Janie a playful punch in the arm, “You’re the pride of my life.”
“Watch out! You just never know what a sister can do!” little sister responded by knocking big sister out of the round.
“I’ll take it!”

Lauren knew she wasn’t the chief intellect among these four: in fact, she knew she was last. She was still quite above average and employed her own tricks, deciding to let Nichole and Sammy do most of the Janie targeting and freeing herself to win many of the rounds. Sammy soon got off the anti-Janie siege engine, but that still left a very powerful duo in the lead.

The two seemed to almost predict each other’s needs, which was doubly dangerous because Lauren could predict Janie’s actions and Nichole could predict Sammy’s. One knew when to let the other make a move and stay out of the way. They didn’t care who won as long as one of the other two was the ultimate loser of the round.

“Well, that’s it,” Janie scowled in defeat, “I know when I’ve been ganged up on.”
“Yes, we did it… And I’m glad of it too,” Lauren put down her controller, “Now or later?”
“Make it now; you haven't all night!” the taller, younger sister was agitated by the circumstances.
“Anything you don’t want?” of course Lauren put Janie first.
“Last time I was here and got tied to a chair, I had a bad time on the way home,” Janie's mood was sour because of such memories and the obvious collaboration by the others.
“Don’t remind me of that. I’ll take the chair tie if I get ousted,” smiled the bigger sister.
“If you’d been there you would have demanded they take you instead of me.”
“You know I would have,” she put a hand on Janie’s shoulder, “Come on! Shirt off! Bra too!”
“I was looking forward to spanking Nichole,” sighed the loser.

Janie started unbuttoning her shirt upon request. Unsurprisingly, there was a blue sports bra underneath that shirt, and Janie took it off without a complaint. Lauren reached into her bag while Janie tried to smile. Sleep or not, she started by tying Janie’s wrists first and her elbows second.

Nichole and Sammy watched with pleasure. Lauren didn’t even have to tell Janie anything because she did it all automatically. When Lauren tied the breast harness, Janie turned as needed. There were giggles when Lauren unbuttoned Janie’s jeans in order to tie a tight waist and crotch rope; Janie was apparently very ticklish. It was all done with a strange teamwork that only siblings could have.

Sammy knew Lauren fairly well. She obviously knew Nichole very well. Even if she wasn’t yet friends with Janie, she supposed that she had to be a good person for both to love this new girl the way they did. She watched Janie’s frown disappear while her legs were trussed in four places; there was something else in common: they both loved being tied up. Even though Janie wasn't smiling, some part of her liked this. A blue rubber ball, through which Lauren passed a handkerchief, was used to gag Janie.

“That’s it, champ!”
“Mmmm!” Janie groaned and shot daggers with her eyes,
“Boooooobbbbbiiiess!” Lauren roughly fondled her.
“Ha ha!” laughed the big girl from the tickle-like sensation that accompanied it before resuming her not-so-happy sounds.

Onto round 2!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Neat little game, definitely like the ganging up 😅
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You do have interesting dynamics, @AlexUSA3.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The dynamics are indeed interesting. Once some deceit and chicanery are thrown into the mix, everyone starts going at everyone!

CHAPTER 4

“HMPH!” Janie clomped her shoes on the linoleum floor of the kitchen in which Lauren had left her.
“Quit doing that or I’ll get the binder clips!” Lauren warned her little sister.
“You’re super mean!” Nichole laughed at that.
“Funny that once upon a time I was so scared of them I wouldn’t let anyone even touch my boobs except Janie!” remarked Lauren.

In round 2, a round of races, Sammy knew she stood a better chance. It was much harder for two to attack another together without accidentally attacking each other, especially with the computer also fielding characters. Nevertheless, the two worked to cut their losses against the rower. She watched herself tumble down the order of the races no matter what she tried.

“Mmmm!” Janie had worked her way back to her friends and was trying to kick her shoes off.
“Janie, get your feet out of my way!” Nichole cried out when Janie blocked her view.
“Thorry!” she lowered her feet and rolled her eyes again.

Janie was pouring drool off her face and onto the carpet, the beauty of the ball gag at work. Of course, such was embarrassing and erotic, and Janie also had a crotch rope doing dirty things to her body. While lying on her stomach in front of the trio, she started scrunching her butt into the air and let out quite the loud groan of satisfaction.

“Can it, sis! Are you really orgasming while we’re racing?!” Lauren pushed Janie’s butt down.
“Down in front!” Nichole joined her.
“You’re being annoying!” Sammy thirded.
“MMMPH!” Janie was now the human footstool.

Now she was quite embarrassed to say the least. Being tied up was arousing enough; the ball gag and naked trunk were even more arousing; being a human footstool was an extra notch that she hadn’t experienced in a while. She couldn't even roll over if she wished to do so!

“Just like old times, Lauren. You and me trouncing a blonde while your sister squeaks into a nice chunk of rubber,” Nichole enjoyed the situation.
“Sounds familiar, only no ‘Bandana Gangs’ involved,” Lauren smiled.
“They’ll appear this week. I promise,” grinned Nichole.
“Those were fun,” agreed Sammy.
“But now the fun includes forcing my sister to jerk off. Right, Janie?”
“Huck you!” Janie responded and got a swift soft kick from Lauren, “Hey!”

Janie and Lauren had a special relationship that began the day Janie was born. When Lauren began softball, Janie wanted to play as well. Because Janie was skipped ahead multiple grades, she got to be on the same softball team in high school even! After that, Janie followed Lauren to Minnesota Tech where they took some courses together.

Lauren was always Janie's guardian. She made sure Janie's physical needs were met, that her friendships were met, and that her desires were either satisfied or snuffed as seemed healthy. They had fights, but Lauren never complained about having to fulfill the role of their derelict parents. If anything, she cherished the opportunity and tried to make the most of it.

“Sammy's getting battled to death,” Nichole smiled at her roommate.
“Almost like we're ganging up on her now!” Lauren added with a laugh.
“I don't care,” shrugged the girl on the losing end when it all ended.
“Boom! Two kills in one night!” jumped Lauren who won the second round as well.
“Are you going to tie me the same as Janie?” asked the captive-to-be without concern.
“Noooooo… you get to keep your bra, but you have to take off your shirt and shorts.”

Samantha took off her shirt and her shorts as requested; she was already barefooted. Lauren chose a boxtie for this captive and began tying the victim's wrists behind her back. Having as much experience as she did, Lauren chose a long rope to make a harness with ropes over the arms, under and above the breasts, and a V in front, and cinched it between the arms and torso. A short rope made a perfect crotch rope to immediately start some uncomfortable squirming.

“Is that necessary?” the teenager spoke without emotion while she was laid on the floor.
“Would I do anything to intentionally hurt you?” smiled the captor.
“It's not my personal fun-time style, but she's all right,” Nichole agreed.

Lauren chose a rope frogtie for Sammy. Black rope secured her folded legs with adequate cinching, and another piece bound her ankles. The finishing touch was a blue rubber ball gag, this one with a navy blue bandana, tightly knotted under her braid.

For Lauren, outside bedroom games, she preferred dominating in TUGs although she liked both sides. As far as she was concerned, being on top was like winning, and she only played games where the loser got tied up, a sentiment with which Nichole concurred. In games, she always tried to remain within personal boundaries.

“Behave, ladies, so that I don't have to clamp you,” Lauren warned them.
“You're not a spanker like your sister?” questioned the other free woman.
“Nope. I know y’all like it, so I can do it and smile,” there was no such rush of impact play for Lauren, “Zack only does it to piss me off.”
“I have two rules: only Chris spanks me without permission, and I don't spank bare bottoms.”
“Mmmmmmm!” groaned Samantha.
“Hi,” Janie waved to her in an attempt to brighten their moods arter losing.
“Shut up!” Lauren put her feet back up on her footstool.

Janie rolled her eyes at that and was unprepared for what came next. Lauren paused the game and removed her sister's shoes and socks and put the socks on her nose. A blue bandana folded into a triangle secured the foul smelling fabric against her nostrils. Was Lauren trying to push Janie to the sexual thrill of humiliation?

“Mmmm!” Janie roiled at the smell of her sweaty stinky socks.
“Let that serve you… HEY!” Lauren noticed Nichole's treachery.
“OOPS!” Nichole had un-paused the game.
“You're a cheater,” Lauren couldn't get mad at Nichole and knew she deserved to lose.
“UGHH! OHHHHHHHHHH!” Janie felt a pain in her crotch.
“Sheesh, Janie! You're masturbating again? It's only been 30 minutes!”
“That's not so unhealthy,” Nichole disagreed.
“I know that, but she gets off easily when she wants to!”

Sammy wasn't a loud captive. She was the type who quietly did their own thing but was grateful for the rope because that was what she could best escape from on her own. An occasional squeak emanated from her, but mostly she struggled in silence. Since she enjoyed being tied up more than being tied, this was a win to her although overnight would be a bit tough for her. Nichole carefully removed Sammy’s glasses and put them in a safe place, and Sammy winked at her friend.

“Awwwww, stop being nice and finish kicking my ass!” Lauren teased Nichole.

Janie had a front row seat to see Nichole and Lauren enjoying their friendship. Even while playing games, they pushed each other and bumped elbows. They picked on each other and made bad jokes. But one joke made no sense to her, and she heard it twice.

“I oughta give you a kiss!” Nichole said, seeming to mock Lauren’s voice.
“Not now you ain’t!” Lauren responded to that in a mockery of her own husband’s voice.

Sammy continued her quiet struggle and didn't pay too much attention to her fellow captive. The thought of eating someone else’s dirty laundry or being forced to smell it was revolting to her; Nichole felt the same way, whereas Lauren and Janie took anyone's socks with courage.

Simple pulling of the crotch rope made the teenager warm up a lot. It was always, to Nichole, obvious when Samantha was sexually stimulated by a TUG because her face became bright red, and she began fidgeting a lot more than she squirmed or struggled. In due time, Nichole heard a quiet squeak followed by, in a speaking tone, “mmmmmmmmmm!”

“Are we doing something dirty?” Lauren laughed at her younger captive's reaction.
“When I finish mopping the joint with you, I’ll make you pay for them!” warned Nichole.
“I’m already mathematically toast, so you might as well just do it,” the bigger one shrugged.
“Oh, let’s just finish and see if I can win the gold.”

But Lauren didn’t want that to happen. There were too many potential buttons to push, and a girl like Lauren loves to poke the beast and see what happens. She assaulted Nichole in any possible manner in order to destroy her friend’s race. Down went her friend, her confidante. If Lauren couldn’t defeat Nichole, then Nichole wouldn’t win gold either!

“Do you have anything to say for yourself?” Nichole put her hands on her hips.
“I oughta give you a kiss?” smiled the antagonist.
“Oh, no! Not now… you… AIN’T!” with each pause, Nichole got closer to Lauren’s face.
“BAHHHHH… HAHAHAHAAAA!” the outburst from Lauren made Nichole jump back.

Lauren asked for a brief pause before she was tied up. She went over to Sammy and pulled the girl’s bandana over her eyes for a blindfold and then did the same to Janie. With Janie, she paused a little longer to taunt. Lauren wanted to be sure Janie remained quiet for the night in the knowledge that hogties, hair ties, and the like would be removed before sleep. That’s the kind of job for which 7 layers of grey duct tape were made. It quieted Janie and held the OTN gag in place.

“Enjoying that smell?” she asked her sister in a way only a big sister could.
“NO!” Janie shook her head and gave a pitiful look before the blindfold came down.
“Glad to hear it!” Lauren said while attaching a rope to Janie’s ankles.
“Mmmmm!” Janie was more strongly wishing she had won.

Up went her sister’s legs, up into the air. The long rope wrapped around her elbow bonds and back to her ankles, repeating the cycle four times before Lauren knotted it near the harness. She attached a second rope to Janie’s braid and ran it to her ankles as well, evoking a shriek from her little sister, before knotting it down near her knees.

“UGH!” Janie got tipped onto her side.
“Boooooobbbbbiiieessssss!” Lauren squeezed her sister’s exposed breasts.
“Eh -e -o!”
“Shush, Jane… I have to give you the deluxe treatment to celebrate our first game since before Andrew was born,” Lauren spoke with a sweet and forked tongue.
“OWWWW!” Janie got the painful treatment of binder clips on her nipples.

Lauren went over to Sammy and repeated the gag and hair torture, also getting a shriek from the second victim. With this one, it was more playful, though, and didn’t include the taunting. For a finishing touch on both girls, Lauren wrapped a small ziptie around their big toes.

“May I tickle them first?” Lauren looked at her captor-to-be.
“Not tonight, you won’t. You may give Janie the goodnight kiss later,” Gangsta Queen asserted herself and took Lauren by the arm.

Janie wouldn’t be able to relax until most of these stimulants were removed. Stinky socks pushed against her nose, nipple clamps, and hair pulling each individually would keep her awake until further notice, but all three together made things perhaps too stimulating. Little did she know that Nichole was coming to her defense.

Sammy did enjoy the dirty stimulation, indeed, especially now that she understood the proper way to harness that energy during such games. Hair pulling was her absolute favorite in TUG tortures and couldn’t compete with any others in her mind. The one hair tie might have been to torture Janie, but Sammy’s was done to make her happy.

“Take the chair, Lauren,” Nichole spoke ominously, “It’s time.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I will have to admit that this is not my favorite kind of story. Yet it is well written and I will also have to admit that I am somewhat fascinated by it. The interaction of the girls is captivating.
Spy Task Force Completed
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Enjoying this dynamic. Should lead to soe fun scenarios.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 5

Lauren took her seat without a word and crossed her arms and legs with a smug grin in total defiance of her captor. If Lauren had ample emotions of any kind in TUGs, it was attitude; if only her friends knew how often Zack got tired out by her exuberance and vitality during bedroom games. More often than not, much like with Janie, it was the husband who got tired first; but in Lauren’s case he would just rest and come back at her harder!

“Unbutton your shirt and your pants,” Nichole ordered her sternly.
“You’ll have to get to my womanhood the hard way,” Lauren warned and obeyed the first order to reveal a black sports bra, which seemed to be a Patterson girl tradition.

As silly as it sounds, when Nichole picked the chairs to go with her table, she deliberately chose wooden arm chairs out of a deep-seated love of chair ties. As far as bondage tropes go, Nichole had none because everything she knew had been taught to her by others, and all Chris knew had been taught by others as well. Yes, they reinvented the wheel, but it was a much happier married life than if one of them surfed bondage p-rn for ideas.

In Nichole’s TUG bag, it was all the true, eclectic Cool Girls’ Club style: rope, tape, bandanas, handkerchiefs, socks, wrap, and blue rubber balls. No zips could be found therein. With two exceptions, there were no bondage toys; those exceptions were her black latex straitjacket and a solitary pair of handcuffs a friend gave her. The rest was all the same things she was using at the end of freshman year. Each piece was definitely hers with the black letters “NB” for her maiden name of “Nichole Blakely” followed by a 3 digit code for the length.

“Sammy, hand me a 10F… Oh, sorry, you can’t!” Nichole taunted her roommate.
“Ohhhhhhh,” the Russian was shaking her head.

Nichole’s strategy started as a classic and quickly became original. Two “10F’s” bound Lauren’s wrists, over her shirt, to the arms of the chair, securing them by wrapping around the spindle that came down from the arm and joined into the front leg. Lauren nodded in approval and looked up to see that Nichole was clearly concentrating.

Knowing her goal, Nichole next used more short ropes to secure Lauren’s ankles to the legs of the chair and wrapped around the framework to ensure her legs would go nowhere. She then bound Lauren’s thighs together. For extra security, she bound Lauren’s shoulder’s to the top of the chair back. Lauren struggled a little to determine the extent of her bondage and knew she was in trouble. Nichole was ready to proceed, but a problem arose first.

“Oh, now you’re gonna target my crotch, are you?” Lauren dared her friend.
“We play the ‘wife’ game very well. Wait ‘til you see how well,” Nichole brimmed with confidence and unbuttoned Lauren’s jeans.
“I will get you for this! Mark my words, Nichole Petersen, I will get you for this!”

Lauren yelped a little when Nichole pulled her jeans down as far as the thigh ropes allowed. She then effortlessly pulled down Lauren’s panties. It was time, Nichole decided, to teach Lauren a new kind of dirty rope trick. While Lauren complained about her situation, Nichole prepared yet another rubber ball, this one orange, with a black bandana.

“GUH!” Lauren groaned when the gag entered her mouth.
“That’s temporary,” Nichole proudly knotted the gag under her friend’s bun.

The next rope, a “30M”, wrapped around Lauren’s torso under her shirt and also wrapped around the chair back to pull her torso against the wood. This was the crotch rope, but Nichole first put a green bandana, folded in sixths, right against Lauren’s lips before pushing the crotch rope tightly against her and making Lauren let out a loud grunt. The rope passed back to the loop behind the chair and went to her right elbow to secure it, back to the loops, to her left elbow, and back.

Lauren looked at each elbow then her crotch in an almost helpless panic despite being astounded and excited by this. She glanced at her captives who were squirming around uselessly, although she doubted the effort either put toward escaping. The respite was brief before a “30F” wrapped under and above her breasts and was cinched through her armpits. Now, Lauren was truly stuck and at the mercy of Nichole, and most struggles jerked her elbows or torso and in turn that crotch rope.

“Having fun yet?” Nichole asked and pulled on the crotch rope.
“MMMMM!” Lauren, like her sister, was aroused by the drool of a ball gag and shook her head.
“I’ll get you easily enough,” the captor repeated with a breast squeeze and got instant results.
“UGH!” Lauren tried to arch at her orgasm, but the chair made the ropes dig and heighten the feeling.
“Perfect!” Nichole took the bandana out from Lauren’s crotch and unknotted the gag.
“You’re going to put that in my mouth?!” Lauren was surprised.
“Who do you think Zack asks when he wants new ideas? Me and Chris!” laughed Nichole.
“I will so g-EGH!” the fabric entered Lauren’s mouth.

Nichole secured that stuffing with a yellow bandana cleave gag and then wrapped Lauren’s face in 6 layers of clear tape. With bared breasts surrounding her, Nichole didn’t dare take any photos or videos of anyone. Except for tickling, she wasn’t one to normally tease her captives either, but it was worth an exception for teaching Lauren something new. In fact, as she thought about it, except for playing at home with her sister-by-adoption, Nichole had never exposed anyone’s crotch or been exposed there by anyone during a TUG. The saying “revenge is a bitch” came to her mind. In an act of kindness, Nichole pushed Janie’s and Sammy’s blindfolds back to their original places as headbands.

Janie’s eyes were wide with excitement while Sammy was relaxed. Lauren’s pupils slowly returned to a more sedate state. But Nichole had one more thing come to her mind. Revenge was a woman named Nichole in this case as she wrestled Lauren’s bra up and clamped her nipples for Janie’s sake.

“OUCH!” Lauren cried out.
“Now, I’m done,” Nichole patted her on the cheek and saw wide angry eyes staring back at her.

The men were still outside since the sun had only just set with dusk’s glow still present; the clock chimed to announce that 9PM had arrived. On cue, Nichole heard the erotic groan coming from both Patterson sisters. That the men were still outside was to Nichole’s benefit because she’d hate to have to deal with men who would inevitably be turned on by the situation. In this view, Nichole removed both victim’s nipple clamps and returned their bras to their rightful places and undid all three girl’s crotch ropes.

Such was being the captive of Nichole: she was all about the comfort… most of the time. She also did some things in the knowledge that it may happen back against her, such as the time she gagged a friend with her own socks and giving birth to said friend’s ongoing love of dirty sock gags. Or making a friend eat her own orgasm.

The grunts of girls trying to escape were much more pleasant than the grunts of girls trying to jerk off. One was humorous, and the other was fun. With her elbows free thanks to the removal of the crotch rope, Lauren had no trouble escaping, but it would take time. A distinct happiness could be seen in her eyes, much like in her sister. Janie, on the other hand, had no chance to escape before the boys returned.

“You girls have fun?” Chris asked Nichole.
“We had a blast! Did you do whatever you planned for the RV?” Nichole smiled.
“I can see some jealousy in those eyes,” Chris winked at her, and she nodded back at him.
“Ken, before you leave, just promise me you will not release her before 6AM?” the captor asked.
“Was that the deal you four made?” he checked to be sure.
“Yep! And she lost the bet!” Nichole turned to the happy Lauren.
“WEEE! Oodnigh!” Janie squealed as she was carried away.
“She’s screwed, for real,” Chris shook his head.

Lauren felt a bit of guilt in that her first orgasm in almost a full month came at the hand of one of her friends instead of her husband; she had been so busy with Andrew and getting ready for the big trip that she had neglected their relationship. Sometime during the road trip, she would find a way to make it up to Zack; he deserved better from her.

Lauren continued to shake and fight against the ropes with the shoulder bonds being the toughest part of all. She had to continuously work those until something gave, and to her annoyance it was her left wrist that gave first… she’s right-handed! With what she had, she reached over and unknotted her right wrist and then her shoulders. After another five minutes, she was free and unpeeling the tape from her face.

“That was gross and awesome at the same time,” Lauren pulled the green bandana out of her mouth, “I never realized how evil you could be.”
“We bedroom softees can grimace without playing CNC games,” Nichole smiled and shrugged mischievously.
“I gotta go, though, and make sure Zack and baby are ready for the trip. See you tomorrow, MWAH!” Lauren blew Nichole a kiss and headed out the door.
“One for the road, Nichole?” Chris looked at her, knowing what she wanted.
“Let’s put Samantha to bed first before you tie me… but only four ropes tonight!”

Samantha wanted to escape just for the satisfaction, but she had no motivation until she needed to pee. With such a brutal gag, there was no calling for help; if she couldn’t hear Nichole having bondage sex in their room, how would they hear her? The need to pee was a good reason to escape!

With no more crotch rope, the boxtie lost some of its rigidity. She moved her arms up and down her back and slowly loosened Lauren’s handiwork. She might not have been as good at escaping as the others, but she could do it too under the right circumstances. Getting her arms out was the first part though because she had to find and undo the frogtie ropes too.

That pain in her crotch that was relieved by using the restroom gave her an idea of how the trio of captives could get revenge on Nichole. She would need Janie, though, and wasn’t sure if she could even trust the gentle giant. After she brushed her teeth and washed her face, Samantha looked in the mirror and realized that everything was extremely blurry. In the darkness, it was hard to remember she needed her glasses.

Sammy shut the door to her bedroom and made a quiet phone call to the place dearest to her heart: that little house in which she grew up and where her mother still lived. Though she never went into details, it was no secret that she played TUGs with her friends. While she cleaned up the mess of ropes and got ready to take a shower, they talked about her hopes for a fun week with her friends. Mostly, she just wanted to have adventures and to at least once roleplay as a pirate.

Lauren had a series of wishes: to be kidnapped for some serious CNC play on an island, to be kidnapped while dressed identically to her sister, possibly for more serious adult play, to kidnap her sister and swap outfits with her, and to swim in the Great Lakes for the first time in her life. It was unusual but in Lauren’s style, and of course most of it featured Janie and/or Zack. Perhaps once the three married girls would be held captive by Samantha?

Nichole had two simple wishes: to both give and receive attacks of a “Bandana Gang” and to use the RV for as much fun as possible. It wasn’t much, but she always enjoyed simple pleasures in life more than most others did. She had kept her promise to not enter the RV before they left.

Janie’s wishes overlapped with her sister’s and Nichole’s. She and Nichole had both expressed the desire to have “Bandana Gang” attacks during the trip, and she had discussed the “same game” where they dressed the same. More than that she wanted to get to know Samantha and to both swim and fish in a Great Lake!

They were going to get all they wished and more this week!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a dream trip!
Spy Task Force Completed
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Loved the gag 😅
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Let's finally hit the road for a journey across Wisconsin!

CHAPTER 6

Quietly spooning while you're bound and gagged can lead to ridiculous moments, like waking up and realizing you're naked, bound, and gagged. You might wake up when your husband, who fell asleep without even shafting you once, decides to shaft you before untying you. That's how Nichole woke up, and it was only going to get more embarrassing.

“Your bed creaks when you do that,” Janie deadpanned when Nichole exited her room.
“Do what?” the tired girl questioned her as she readied to shower,
“When you two are screwing. Duh!” the perky morning girl saw through them.
“Why are you here?” the Gangsta Queen blushed.
“Sammy let me in. It's almost 7,” Janie gave Nichole the pertinent facts.

Nichole loved coffee so much that Chris bought her a K-cup machine for Christmas. The only variable from one day to the next was which flavor of coffee she drank for her morning pick-me-up; the second cup would be decaffeinated. That was her plan but not her reality.

“Can I trust you?” Samantha had expressed her cold feelings about Janie earlier.
“Of course! If anything, I’m loyal!” Janie was taken aback, “You OK?”
“I'm fine. Just not used to you is all,” shrugged the anxious girl.

Now, Sammy was familiar enough with Nichole's tastes to work against her to perfection. When it was time for the second cup, Sammy volunteered to make it but instead made a second cup of “full tilt.” She calmly provided the sabotage that was necessary to help set this up; she had no idea how elaborate it would be though!

Nichole calmly enjoyed some random bits: eggs, a little cereal, and so forth. All this because they wanted to consume all the expiring things that wouldn't survive the week in the fridge. Nichole had no idea what was coming to her. Teal trainers, a bright blue t-shirt, and a floral blue bandana headband complemented her canvas shoes and conventional white socks. The wavy dark brown locks were about to get very flat.

“We are ready to go!” Nichole jubilantly smiled some 30 minutes later.
“Now you ladies finally get to see the RV!” Janie laughed sinisterly.
“You have something in mind?” Chris asked her.
“You will understand soon, my beloved friends,” a smile grew on Janie’s face.

Fitting the suitcases was relatively easy thanks to overhead storage and the overhead bed. By 8 o’clock, the RV was ready for its next big journey: 5 hours to see Lake Michigan! The vehicle quickly got a spooky atmosphere when Janie closed the windows near the master bed.

“Over here, Nichole!” Janie motioned to the bed with her friend, “Sit down.”
“What up now, Gangsta Jock?” Nichole took a seat.
“I need to kidnap you. Samantha will help, won't you?” the giant looked at the row.
“Oh, sure, kidnap the Gangsta Queen before your sister gets in this RV to defend me? NO!”

Nichole sprang into the restroom, locked the door, and left Janie and Samantha in stunned silence. They looked at each other and back at the door until Ken was bringing the RV to a stop to allow Lauren, Zack, and baby Andrew to come on board. Eight people were now in an RV that could hold seven, but they had this worked out to a science.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Lauren looked at her dumb sister.
“I… she just…,” Janie stumbled then pouted with crossed arms, “She double crossed me!”
“Who is she? And how did she double cross you?” Lauren immediately saw to her sister’s wants.

Out came the plan of how they were going to tie Nichole to the toilet and then in the shower during the road trip. They had even given Nichole a second cup of caffeinated coffee to ensure her need for said toilet. Lauren shook her head in surprise while caring for her cooing baby; the sound of a toilet flush was heard in the background..

“Janie, we have the carseat secured. Go to your nephew and have some auntie time, OK?”
“All right, sis. Come here, Andrew. Come see Aunt Janie,” she went to the happy child.
“Nichole, you can come out. They won’t kidnap you,” Lauren knocked on the door.
“Sweet Lord, I have never peed so much ever! Dang!” Nichole groaned, “Spiked coffee!”
“Let it all out.”

Lauren knew her sister was still feeling insecure. When it’s 80 degrees Fahrenheit and Janie is wearing blue jeans and long-sleeves, something is afoot. The purple-and-black patterned flannel was accompanied by a purple kerchief bandana, and her long hair was in her beloved French braid. How could she get Janie alone here though?

“Oh, the relief… I went before we left, but I normally get it all out so that I don’t have to go after arriving at the lab,” Nichole said when she opened the door to see only Lauren.
“Sam slipped you a mickey,” Lauren laughed while Sammy smiled and waved.
“Sabotage,” Nichole looked distrustfully at her roommate, “I’ll make sure you get it for this!”
“It’s understandable,” Lauren grabbed Nichole and pushed her onto the bed, “Now to do this!”
“Hey, you promised I wouldn’t be kidnapped!” cried the Gangsta Queen as her shirt flew off.
“I promised they wouldn’t do it!” Lauren used a piece of Janie’s red rope to tie Nichole’s wrists, “I promised you last night! Now you’re getting it!”

Nichole didn’t complain again while she was tied up thanks to an orange rubber ball, through which Lauren passed a white bandana, which gagged the Gangsta Queen. Her flexibility was limited to having her wrists tied together with elbow bonds requiring a lot of cinching. Legs kicked and arms flailed with desperation. Lauren limited the harness to ropes above and below the captive’s boobs. For what was needed, Lauren only tied Nichole’s ankles and thighs after yanking her shorts off her. Lauren removed Nichole’s bandana, shoes, and socks and put those aside. The Gangsta Queen continued to thrash about, however.

“Janie, your captive is ready!” Lauren announced, “Get her rigged up, and then we’ll talk.”
“Mmmmm!” Nichole lifted her legs up and down while lying on her stomach.
“Well… um… She's good to go!” Janie nervously shifted while watching her friend.
“Yeah, take her!” Lauren motioned.

Janie dragged Nichole into the shower stall and ran a rope from her ankles up to the handle for the water and another from her upper chest to the same point. She carefully flipped the new wall switch and turned on the water to a cold temperature before she shut the glass door.

“AUGHHHHH!” Nichole wailed as cold water blasted her.
“Did you get that bucket of ice I requested?” Janie asked her sister.
“Zack handled that. I’ll ask,” Lauren turned away, “ZACK! Did you get that ice?”
“Yeah, I went to the store before you picked us up!” he called back, “The cooler is full!”
“This is going to be f-cking awesome!” Janie grabbed the cooler.

Lauren quickly determined what was happening, and Samantha realized it too. Janie took the cooler of ice and dumped it over the shower door so that the ice poured out all over Nichole. A howl of surprise, shock, and sudden chill came from the victim, who knew she had been punished for the previous night, followed by spirited laughter. Nichole appreciated that Janie had adjusted to her style of play for her revenge.

“Way to be a jerk!” Sammy spat out savagely from the dinette.
“Go ahead. Confirm what I thought!” Janie shrank back and tensed up as if ready for battle.
“I think Nichole disagrees with you,” Lauren stood between them and glared at Sammy, “Have you considered that she's only 11 months older than you?”
“I don't consider that an excuse for behaving like she stunted at 14,” Sammy sat down with her back to the sisters.
“Big words from a girl who once caused her friends to miss a homework deadline. Is that what's been bothering you?” the older sister looked at the younger.
“Forget her. Nichole's enjoying herself, which is what counts.”

That caught Lauren off guard. Janie always would have let such things drag her down before. Now she's choosing to focus on Nichole's happiness? Yes, Janie's fists were still clenched, and she shook where she stood with a bit of anger. She wasn't letting it dominate, though. Little sister was growing up, and she proved it by going back into the bathroom.

“Mmmmm!” Nichole groaned while she got doused.

The system was ingenious. A typical RV shower took water from the fresh tank and deposited it in the bilge. Ken and his brother, with help from Chris, had created a system with an extra tank into which the shower drained. A pump, driven by the rear axle and engaged by the switch Janie had turned on before, sent the water back to the shower pipes. This meant that the ice water was getting recycled to torture Nichole anew!

Nichole was impressed by the system and felt a slight thrill at the ingenious torture device. A few ice cubes still rattled around her and chilled her skin, but Janie turned off the pump and then the shower, allowing that water to return to the tank for a more practical use. Before the plexiglass door opened, Nichole shook her head to get some of the water out of her hair.

Janie grabbed a towel and began to wipe the water off of Nichole. She took her time to make sure she fully dried Nichole's baby soft skin and got as much water as possible from Nichole's hair and underwear. All the captive did was squirm and make an occasional squeak that suggested she had enjoyed herself.

“Hop back!” Janie motioned to the girl who was now seated on the toilet.
“Hmph!” she stood just as the RV hit a bump and knocked her down.
“I’ve got you,” the current captor stood her up then looked into her eyes, “Nichole, we are still friends, right?”
“Mmm hmm!” nodded the captive, but she looked at Janie with confusion, “Ah’ll -et -ou -ack -hough!”
“Look how happy that girl is,” Lauren motioned when Janie and Nichole appeared.

Sammy forced herself to look at the duo and saw that familiar happiness in Nichole’s eyes. Had she been too harsh? Janie’s reaction betrayed her suspicion that the rower didn’t like her, and the feeling seemed to be mutual. Once again, she had harmed a friend’s opinion of her.

“I’m sorry, Janie,” she mumbled inaudibly… and unsatisfactorily in Lauren’s mind.
“Say it so she can hear you,” she gently kicked Sammy under the table.
“Hey! All right. Enough. I can take a hint,” Sammy took a deep breath and tried again, “I’m sorry, Janie. I condemned your actions without even waiting to see how Nichole would react.”
“I forgive you,” Janie looked at the Russian.

Janie was so genuine with that word “forgive” that it made Sammy squirm. She thought of the many times she had told her spiritual father that she struggled to forgive people and how many weeks her time in confession had been spent getting advice concerning this problem. More than once she had also been called out by her priest for being cold toward visitors and guests.

The chasm between a good time and a bad time stewed inside herself and her seeming inability to be loving toward new people. She didn’t have to be friends with Janie today, but she did have to be kind, especially when this relatively new person hadn’t done anything wrong. Fortunately, both her spiritual father and her own mother were but a text away. She thought to her late godmother, and the disappointment she’d feel to see Sammy acting this way.

“Come on, Sam. Give Janie a chance?” Lauren texted Sammy and interrupted her thoughts.
“I’m trying,” she responded and continued texting whichever person she had contacted.
“Isn’t rope fun?” they heard Janie ask Nichole with a lilt in her voice.
“-o thuck -our huthhand!” Nichole growled back at her in as threatening of a way as she could.

Sammy had two people asking her to give Janie a chance. She had to try her best, despite her inward tendencies, or risk losing both girls’ friendship.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Loved the ice shower treatment, very creative torture
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Some imaginative forms of torture here - bandanas under the crotch rope then gags, then ice shower - great fun.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

tickletied84 wrote: 7 months ago Some imaginative forms of torture here - bandanas under the crotch rope then gags, then ice shower - great fun.
They always find ways to make a scenario unique, don't they?

@slackywacky @GreyLord @Lucky Lottie

CHAPTER 7

“Let God arise…,” Sammy started singing after receiving a text response from her priest.

She sang quietly, but it was impossible to miss the beautiful sound of her voice singing that Paschal song that calls to mind one of the most important tenets of her faith: forgiveness. An integral part of her church’s choir, Sammy had first discovered her talent for singing at age 10; rather, the choir director heard her singing to herself while she assisted with the church name day festival and gave her free lessons for the next four years. She sang with deep emotion until the hymn was finished.

“Sammy… that was beautiful,” Janie had never heard her singing voice before.
“I should say! Wow!” Ken was amazed, while the others were used to her voice.
“Those words…,” Janie hugged Nichole tightly, realizing what a blessing friendship really was.
“I mean it Janie. I’m sorry for the last 24 hours,” Sammy walked over to her.
“I meant it when I forgave you. I bear no ill will,” Janie stood up, “Do you accept hugs?”
“Not from you… not yet anyway,” Sammy cowered a bit and protected her boundaries.

It wasn’t friendship, but it was a start to some semblance of peace between the two. Lauren took a big silent sigh and looked at her husband who was attending to the cooing baby Andrew. Such moments were always tense, but she rarely allowed such things to bother her after the moment had passed.

“I realized something,” Sammy decided the best way to start was by doing something with Janie.
“What’s that?” Janie was willing to follow the rower.
“Look at Nichole,” Sammy took Nichole’s chin in her hands, “See how nicely that gag fits?”
“Eh -e ho!” Nichole demanded because she’d rather be enjoying the road.
“It does fit nicely. Makes her drool a lot, not as much as Ken’s ball gag though,” Janie made a scientific observation.
“My teammates helped me fix this,” Sammy reached into her bag and pulled out a bigger blue ball of the same kind they used and pushed a yellow bandana through the holes, “I found this as the solution.”
“GUH!” Nichole grunted while Sammy unknotted the current gag, “You wouldn’t dare!”
“This is the 2.5,” she jammed the gag into Nichole’s mouth, “For us loud mouths, there are 3’s.”
“UGH! Ah -ant -o thit hy a -inhow!” wailed the captive.
“Here’s one!” Lauren said, taking one out of Sammy’s bag, “For us big girls!”

Nichole grunted and shook her head while drool poured out her mouth more rapidly with her jaw at its extent of comfort. Lauren explained that it was an advance on a birthday present and that there were enough to go around. The gag worked quite well and rendered unintelligible what little speaking abilities Nichole still had before. Now everything was garbled nonsense.

Nichole’s pale skin was riddled with gnarly scars that showed the horrible memories of the past, a past that Janie remembered quite well. Some were thick lines, and others were large patches; many of both kinds had sunk in with time despite Nichole’s scrawny frame. One part that wasn’t scarred was her butt, and that’s where Sammy went next.

“Nichole, may I spank you?”
“UGH! Nooooo,” Nichole shook her head at her traitorous friend.
“But may I? I promise to be gentle,” Janie pushed, understanding Nichole’s boundaries.
“Oh, all hight! Hi!” Nichole motioned that only five were allowed and pouted.

Janie didn’t know how to respond to this unexpected permission. Nichole wasn’t into impact play, but she was OK with some humiliation. A girl of her word, Janie was gentle with spanking the captive, striking her five times in a way that stung but quickly faded away. Samantha nodded in approval of Janie’s technique.

“She likes you,” Lauren teased Janie about her long-standing friendship with the captive.
“She was just messing with Samantha,” Janie said meekly, “She is a good person.”
“You’ll like each other beyond TUGs with time,” how Lauren stayed so positive was beyond Janie.
“Could you please sing that song again?” an embarrassed Janie asked the rower.
“Of course,” they were trying too hard to earn each other’s respect.

While the other three focused on singing, Nichole focused on her bondage. Lauren had adjusted the window so Nichole could see out of it without people easily seeing her. The new bigger ball gag wasn’t too uncomfortable, but it wasn’t like the smaller balls in which she sometimes slept after playtime with Chris. When she had the chance, Sammy would get gagged with a 3 inch!

Enough movement of her arms caused the ropes to slowly give more and more slack while Sammy sang the Paschal song that had gripped Janie’s heart. It was a considerable relief to see the two resolve their differences enough to start from scratch on common ground. By the time the song was done, Nichole was unknotting the gag and throwing it at Sammy’s back.

“What on earth?!”
“Ha ha! Take that, Samanatha Evangelina Raanta!” Nichole laughed at her protégé.
Sammy turned to Nichole, “You broke out, huh?”
“Yes, and I want my clothes and personality back, thank you!”
“They're on the shelf,” Lauren pointed from where she sat.
“Personality is a funny way to spell bandana!” Janie laughed at that.

Nichole was much more than that despite her love for the square pieces of cotton. A truer friend had never been found by anyone in the Club; it was through her common friendships that the Club was born. It was she who took other’s blows in their place. When someone was in distress, she was there to comfort them; when friends could no longer afford to live on campus, she opened her home.

“Chris, my fingers are so fat today. Give me a hand,” Nichole spoke with frustration.
“All right. I’ll be right there.”

“Fat fingers” really referred to a combination of damage from her near-death experiences and nerve damage from a two year battle with self-harm that permanently damaged the nerves in her arm. Chris patiently and contentedly dressed his wife, including putting the bandana back on her head and tying a fresh knot just the way she wanted it. He fluffed her curly locks back out and even put her socks and shoes back on for her.

“I love you,” Nichole said to him with stars in her eyes.
“I love you, too,” he responded, and they gave each other a quick kiss while smiling.
“And then she does something as dirty as oral with those lips,” Lauren commented to Janie.
“You two… you’re gross,” Janie laughed and looked at both of them.
“You’re crude,” Nichole blushed and grimaced a little at that, “Where are your manners?”
“I know I’m crude, but it’s funny because I can’t imagine you liking that,” Lauren explained.
“You apologize in the silliest ways,” Gangsta Queen shook her head.

The RV was quite a bit larger than one would expect. It was long enough to have two rows of seats in front, the rear ones and front passenger even spinning, and Sammy was just now noticing the overhead bed and the hatch that hid the undercarriage bed. It was exploring the hatch where she found trouble.

“Exploring?” Janie put a foot on her back, and Lauren followed suit.
“Oof! Be nice!” Sammy grunted.
“Do zipties or duct tape turn you on?” asked Janie.
“Scarves are my favorite,” responded the floored blushing rower.
“I’ll go sit with Andrew,” Nichole teased the sisters, “And let these two cause more chaos.”
“You should be the one to do it to her though,” Lauren shifted gears.
“Yeah, I want to see a 3 inch in action!” Janie added to the peer pressure, “Remember your java.”
“Oh, all right,” Nichole caved to the demands to avenge the coffee treachery, “Did you bring your scarves?”
“They’re in my backpack… those aren’t books!”

Nichole opened the backpack while Sammy lay on the floor. Her “meteorologist pink” bandana, the pink counterpart to the blue one of the prior day, that Gangsta Row wore as a headband was accompanied by pink trainers and a purple t-shirt. She didn’t offer any resistance at all but accepted her fate in the moving vehicle because she figured this was the safest root to take.

Scarves were in abundance because of Sammy’s roots in a culture where all the women wore a scarf or bandana everytime they were at church. Not only did she initially like them, but once in a while her own mother even would tie her up with the old scarves that she no longer wore in public. TUGs indeed were a good way for her and Janie to get used to each other.

With confidence, Nichole took a scarf and tied Sammy’s wrists tightly together behind her back; Janie was surprised how little slack Nichole left until she realized just how supple Sammy’s skin was. Another scarf went around her elbows with equal security and ease, and Samantha did not even flinch at it. In fact, a huge smile grew on her face while it happened.

“So, umm… I don’t really remember anything about you except that you got into this courtesy of my friend who was on the rowing team,” Janie sheepishly admitted, “Were you born here?”
“Nope. I was born in a suburb of St. Petersburg,” she said just as her phone began to ring.
“Want me to put it near your ear? It says Matushka is calling,” Lauren picked it up.
“Yeah, you can do that,” Sammy said, then held a full conversation with her mother in Russian.
“I heard Nichole in there,” Lauren picked up that much.
“I said I’m little tied up thanks to Nichole and that we were safe and getting along,” Sammy explained, now having her ankles, knees, and thighs bound with more scarves.
“Isn’t cute the way she forgets ‘a’ and ‘the’ after she talks to her mother?” Nichole rudely teased.

More scarves wrapped around her upper and lower chest and waist, pushing out her breasts quite nicely and helping to restrict her arm motions although not as effectively as rope. Sammy squirmed a little and shook her head, flicking her braid off Nichole a couple of times with agility. Nichole laughed a little and put her arms up in defense. The prior comment about Sammy’s speech did not amuse Janie, but it quickly faded.

“Would you like to be hog scarfed?” Nichole asked her friend.
“I’m good for now. If I want one, I’ll ask,” Sammy winked back to her guardian.
“Big ball time?” Lauren looked down at the girl squirming on the floor.
“It’s Janie’s big chance; blindfold me too!” the Russian rolled onto her back and smiled at her.

Janie didn’t want to disappoint and pushed a purple bandana through a jumbo orange rubber dog toy to use as a gag. As promised, the gag was mouth filling, and the grooves of the ball even provided nice spots to hold her teeth. Her jaw was stretched out, and her speech was garbled. To finish things, Janie blindfolded the rower with a blue bandana.

Lauren and Nichole carried their friend over to the Murphy bed and laid her upon it, out of sight. The young lady was very methodical about everything and seemed to have none of Janie's chaotic tendencies. Indeed, she was a perfect match to be such a good friend of Nichole. The Gangsta Queen laid down on the bed with her friend the Gangsta Row and wrapped her arms around the girl in a tight hug.

“Sammy is so beautiful,” Janie accidentally spoke her mind.
“Now, now… No hots for anyone but Ken,” Nichole teased her.
“Ha ha! I oughta Gangsta Jock you, but you already got tortured!”
“Go sit with your nephew… For real… We’ll get to Sammy later,” Lauren kept things in check.
“All right,” Janie turned, put a hand on Lauren’s arm, smiled, and walked away.

How can they be having so much fun when the vacation has only just begun?

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Keen to see what the next elaborate bondage session will be.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great fun. What a road trip.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 7 months ago Great fun. What a road trip.
Things only will get crazier!
Lucky Lottie wrote: 7 months ago Keen to see what the next elaborate bondage session will be.
Here it comes!

CHAPTER 8

Janie sat down and stared at her adorable nephew silently taking a nap in his carseat. Occasionally, her eyes glanced over to Nichole and Samantha; the latter had her legs high in the air but made few noises. That didn't stop her from drooling, though. Even while bound, gagged, and blindfolded, her actions were so calm and calculated that Janie admired the girl.

“Nichole, the front seat has it cold in here. Want a coffee?” Janie broke the silence.
“Like I would ever say no!”

Nichole, besides her past struggles with self-harm, had one vice that was amplified in this space with the present company: feelings of inadequacy. Height and weakness were quite obvious in a vehicle where the next shortest person was Samantha, at 5’9”. That was a five inch difference! The other girls are all athletic, Ken’s a carpenter, etc. She was shriveled up and short.

“Mmmm!” Sammy snapped her fingers the required three times.
“All right, I guess that ball has worn out its welcome,” Nichole unknotted the gag.
“Guh, thank you,” Sammy leaned back on the bed, “I'm good.”

Janie was again impressed. Samantha was so relaxed and was such a quiet captive that she needn't be gagged during a consensual game like this. Occasionally, she pursed her lips tightly together or let out a grunt of frustration, but otherwise she was the epitome of poise.

“Did she always treat you like a lost cousin?” Janie turned to Nichole.
“Oh, no! Well, you know, I barely knew her as well as you know her now,” Nichole smiled, “But I am glad I did. Had a two hour phone call with Sammy’s mom before she moved in.”
“She likes mentioning two hour part,” Sammy said while rolling onto her stomach.
“Yes, because your mother is so sweet!” Nichole whacked Sammy hard on the butt.
“OW!” Sammy jumped, “Don't do that!”
“Who says I did it?” Nichole took a sip of her coffee.
“Your hands are small.”

Things had started off in the bumpiest way possible. When Sammy moved in and got the rules by which Nichole expected everyone to abide, she spent the first 3 days crashing at her friend’s house until her mother asked her to give Nichole a chance. Then Nichole unintentionally stuck it to her friend by serving her meat nearly every night during a period in which she normally would abstain from it in accordance with her beliefs. Even still, Nichole could be a bit stubborn about simply planning her meals as she wanted and not leave room for Samantha especially during fasting seasons.

“It’s nice to see you two get along so well,” Janie smiled when she finished her drink.
“Janie and Sam will get along with time,” Lauren spoke with confidence while she fed Andrew.
“It’s just ‘tits out’ with you, sis. Maybe when baby’s back to snoozing I should torture them.”
“Wow, Janie, I will just never get past how crass you can be!” Sammy was flat-lipped.
“I will never get past how adorable you looked even before you were tied up,” Janie fired back.

Nichole sat in place and watched Lauren feeding the baby. A bit of jealousy stirred within her. A year later, she was still devastated by the miscarriage of her first pregnancy, something that Janie didn’t even know about all this time later. Nichole was open about it in stark contrast to most people in the world.

Nichole looked to her side and saw Samantha continuing her struggle. How could she and Janie get so much pleasure out of such simple things? They’d just ask to be tied up because they loved to be tied up, but for her and Lauren something had to be in it whether it was as dirty as sex with their husbands or as innocent as being kidnapped for tickling.

“You ready to be unscarfed yet?” the elder of the roomies spoke.
“What time is it?” asked the scarf captive.
“9:50. Does it matter?” Nichole silently sighed at that question.
“Gimme 10 more, if you please,” Sammy asked humbly and got another sigh.
“Be nice to the girl,” Lauren put her son back in his carseat, “It’s her escape.”
“I just think it’s silly,” Nichole groaned, “I think it’s silly when Janie does it too.”
“I think it’s silly, too! But I show Janie I love her by humoring her since it’s harmless.”
“Does that mean you’ll tie me up?” Janie looked out of the corners of her eyes and snickered.
“I think it’s cute!” Ken defended his wife from the driver’s seat.

Nichole’s head sank in defeat. She had gone from jealousy to snapping at her friend to getting put in her place now. All from one little sinking thought. Then guilt consumed her… but not about that. Once the guilt couldn’t get her from that minor sequence of events, her mind tried to wander back to last January and how it was going home from her apartment that Janie had been assaulted. None of them at the time thought that route was dangerous though, so she had to put that out of her mind too. It was too late, though.

“Are you OK?” Janie sat down next to Nichole.
“Sam and I didn’t sleep too well last night… I would guess you didn’t…”
“How about we three take a nap? You, me, and Sam? Just like we used to do on those cold winter nights.”
“Only if she stays tied up between us,” Nichole added.
“And gagged.”
“Don’t I get a say in this?” Sammy asked and squirmed.
“NO!” Nichole pushed the 2.5 inch orange rubber gag back into Sammy’s mouth.
“MMMMMM!” the rower shook her head while Janie tied a knot in the handkerchief.

Lauren looked at the three and smiled. Janie was probably trying too hard to befriend the leery Samantha, but it was amazing to see how much her sister could emotionally handle her own situations now. It was saddening, in a way, for Janie to no longer be so dependent upon her big sister.

When they were younger, Lauren had to take care of Janie at every step. She had to make sure Janie had her lunch for school. Once she was 11, she had to make dinner most nights because her mother preferred the higher paying 2nd shift. But she also did other things, like making sweet treats or letting Janie have the pancakes that had cooked in the bacon fat.

But, it got to be too much as Lauren became overbearing and started to act like she really was the mother. She became extremely bossy not only toward Janie but also toward Janie’s friend who lived with them. It even included her interfering in Janie’s private life, ending in Janie exploding so violently that Lauren ended up losing her spleen in the matter. It had marked a turning point, the day Lauren started to learn how to truly love someone.

“How was your nap?” Janie’s older sister asked when Nichole opened her eyes.
“Wait, how long did we sleep?” Nichole yawned and stretched.
“Almost an hour, actually. Long car rides will do that to you. They give me awful migraines.”
“You look like you’re nursing one,” Nichole frowned.
“Yeah,” Lauren walked over to Janie and Sammy and yanked on each girl’s braid!
“YOW!” and “MMMMM!” came from Janie and Sammy separately.
“Wakey, wakey,” Lauren patted Janie on the cheek, “Sweetie Janie!”
“I,” Janie propped herself up on one arm, “won’t even ask. I’m just getting up.”
“Either dump Samantha in the undercarriage or untie her,” Lauren patted the captive on the head.

Nichole finally untied Sammy after a decent but not too long imprisonment. The young Russian stretched and cracked lots of joints in an uncomfortable way afterwards, and the sounds were of concern to Janie. She watched the girl with great curiosity and wanted to say something, but she felt it wasn’t her place.

“That sounds so unhealthy,” Nichole shook her head.
“It probably is, but it comes with the territory,” Sammy shrugged.
“I can be the same way,” Janie turned a little and cracked a couple of joints.
“Anyway,” Sammy didn't want to talk about herself, “Who wants what in their sandwich?”
“It’s too early to make those!” Nichole noticed the rower’s tactic, “Janie, try not to crack those like that. End of that discussion.”
“It’s not too early to make sure I have everything for lunch,” Sammy gritted her teeth.
“Look!” Nichole stood up and stared down at the sitting rower, “Quit being cold and unfriendly, Samantha Evangelina Raanta! Instead, tell Janie you're not comfortable talking about that.”

Sammy looked toward the back of the RV and saw Lauren staring back at her with visible pain in her eyes. The worst thing about this RV was that there was nowhere to hide except in that little bedroom under the floor. After a moment of thought, Sammy scrambled down the hatch. Janie started to follow, but she felt Nichole grab her hand.

“She needs to be alone,” the Gangsta Queen cautioned.
“Why does she hate me?” Janie asked Nichole without even looking at her.
“She doesn’t, but you’re open and bubbly while she’s closed and quiet.”
“I’ve given her as much berth as possible,” Janie slumped and looked at her nephew instead.
“No, don’t even go there!” Nichole was familiar with that face.
“Don’t go where?”
“You were going to say you hate yourself or something negative like it,” she saw through Janie.
“F-ck,” Janie softly swore and curled up into a ball with tears in the corners of her eyes.
“Let me explain Sammy’s background…”

Down below, Sammy had a very different reaction. She was overwhelmed by everything, but in particular Janie’s exuberance. Her reserved personality could not handle so much of the bouncing ball of energy when they barely knew each other. She silently begged God for patience and strength to not only face her problems head on but to show genuine love to Lauren’s precious baby sister.

“I'm sorry I stormed off,” Janie’s thoughts were interrupted.
“You?” Janie turned toward Sammy, “I forgive you. I'm sorry I overwhelmed you.”
“You're trying too hard too quickly,” observed Samantha, “Janie, I need space. Please. I don't like talking about me, even the simple things.”
“You two need to just let it happen naturally,” Nichole put herself between the two.

Between the two big strong girls stood the small, weak, and somewhat deformed Nichole, the common link among the four girls aboard the RV. She held an arm out toward each of them with an enormous and encouraging smile. Janie was happy to see how Nichole had transformed from abused, depressed, and scared into the woman that was so easy to love. She especially admired the woman who was willing to help two stubborn athletes to overcome their misgivings of each other.

“False start number two?” Janie asked.
“We’ll get it right eventually,” Sammy took a deep breath, “Small doses.”
“Now, Janie, give her a hug. I know you're leery, Sammy, but give it a chance. You give the best hugs, but I think you will agree Janie’s are close.”
“Worse thing that happens is one of us takes advantage to stab the other,” Janie joked.
“Let's find out,” the rower forced a smile.

Sammy agreed with Nichole. Janie gave really good hugs, and she felt the love that so strongly emanated from Janie. In an instant, she felt the love that made this girl so precious to Lauren and Nichole, albeit in different ways. That little tiff made her see that they really were so close in age and had a similar perspective despite their differences. Nothing more needed to be said, and they both knew not to try either.

It was going to be a good week. It really was. Right?

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A nice bit of bonding there. I can imagine there will be lots more fun.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Interesting dynamics.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 7 months ago A nice bit of bonding there. I can imagine there will be lots more fun.
Who said it would all be fun? :twisted:
GreyLord wrote: 7 months ago Interesting dynamics.
I hope it gets more interesting.

Sammy's in a bit of a jam!

CHAPTER 9

After lunch, Janie decided the best thing she could do for Sammy was to leave her alone. The easiest way to do this was to take over driving duties with Lauren as her co-pilot and their husbands sitting behind them. Nichole, Chris, and Sammy sat at the dinette playing cards.

The moment reminded Janie of those car trips from Florida to Minnesota and vice versa. On those trips, usually one of them tricked the other into being tied and gagged and sitting in the back seat with the covers up, but this time they didn’t. Instead, they were slowly eating their sandwiches and singing along to Janie’s movie-song playlist.

Being with Lauren was the pleasure Janie hoped it would be.

“Sammy, should I play this one?” Nichole showed her hand to her friend.
“Mmm,” squeaked Sammy with a nod.

Sammy wasn’t too sure what had exactly happened, but as she understood it Lauren had grabbed her while Nichole put the scarves and gag back in place. This time they had even added another scarf in order to hogtie the young rower. They closed up all of the windows and put her on the dinette table for an extra dose of humiliation; well, all windows were closed except the one left open so Nichole could look out still.

Nichole took the card and began to take it from her hand, but she looked back at the rower to be certain she was doing the right thing. Sammy nodded with confidence, and Nichole put the card on the skid mat. Chris screwed up his face at the card before taking his turn. Nichole took the card he put down and laid her hand on the table: she’d won the round. She smiled and looked at Sammy who winked back at her..

“How does she give you all the answers?” he questioned the fairness of this.
“I could do the same for you, if I wanted,” Nichole swept up the cards and began shuffling anew.

Despite it all, Sammy figured being tied up and back here with Nichole was for the best. She still didn't “like” Janie, but she saw things to respect. She saw what both Nichole and Lauren liked, but they needed time to take things slowly.

Nichole and Chris were playing the card game as if they were alone. There Sammy was bound and gagged, and, aside from asking questions, Nichole seemed oblivious to the hostage on the table. Chris never said anything either except to whine when his wife asked the captive questions. At one point, both Ken and Lauren had gone to the restroom and not even said anything more than Lauren’s comment about a “cute centerpiece.”

Occasionally, she made an adorable squeak, but when Nichole wasn't soliciting her opinion she didn't do much except seek slack in the scarves that tightly bound her. It was more or less one way she liked to be treated while tied up; being completely and totally ignored as if they were confident she couldn't escape was quite humiliating. A rope bunny like her should be able to escape this, but for some reason she was unable to figure out scarves and had to content herself with watching her friends play cards.

“Mmm?” came another squeak just as Janie seemed to be stopping the RV.
“That's the sound of our arrival!” explained Nichole, “And just the beginning for you!”
“Huh?” the 2.5 inch ball caused her to drool a bit.
“You have 15 minutes to escape, or I’m putting the spurs to you big time,” Nichole winked.

Sammy’s eyes grew wide at that, and she watched helplessly while everyone else moved about the RV whether to get essential things into the small cabin, to hitch the RV to the utilities, to detach Lauren's Jeep, or simply to stretch their muscles. When Nichole “put the spurs” to someone, it usually involved some form of torture, usually tickling, although she had also done ice cubes and crotch ropes before.

Sammy couldn't ever figure out scarves. In part, she struggled because she didn't want to rip the material. Admittedly, she had never tied anyone else with them before, but, after twice in one morning being scarf kidnapped, getting out on her own would be very satisfying. After 12 minutes, she knew she was doomed and slowly awaited her fate, a well-deserved fate.

“Well that was pathetic, Sammy,” Nichole returned and pet the girl on the head.
“Mmmm?” what punishment awaited her?
“You're coming out, honey,” the hogtie was undone, and the captor patted the captive on the butt a few times, “Move it baby.”

Outside, Janie and Lauren were playfully having a foul argument of sorts. After having Sammy hop to a chair, Nichole went over to the duo by the water. As it turned out, they were going back and forth concerning sex. Nichole figured this must have started in the RV because such a topic was otherwise completely random.

“Ass is the best, Janie. You gotta try it,” Lauren insisted.
“V is tough enough for me,” Janie kept firm, “Keep your butt r-pe.”
“Nichole, which is best. Anal or vaginal? You’ve tried both,” the older sister sought an independent arbitrator.
“Oral, of course, unless the goal is to make babies,” Nichole made things worse, “Two days before her wedding I had to explain to my sister that the navel wasn't for that.”

With that Nichole walked away from them and back to Samantha. Janie wasn't sure if Nichole was telling the truth or if their friend really was that naïve. Lauren struggled to accept this, but it was the friend she knew. Janie, on the other hand, burned her V card when she was 13 and Sammy when she was a freshman; both girls still struggled with certain aspects of these things.

“When I was younger, I used to fantasize of us getting tandem f-cked while we were tied up,” Janie admitted.
“By our husbands, I hope you mean,” Lauren’s tone showed concern.
“Of course, though I had no idea then who that meant,” Janie squirmed in place.
“What's wrong, Janie?”
“I don't know who ruined me worse… Mom or those frat boys,” Janie grabbed her sister in a tight hug.
“Into the cabin, Sammy,” Nichole pushed her friend through the door.

Sammy did as Nichole said without too much thought about motivation. She didn't hear anything, so all she saw was that Janie could be blubbery as well. The teen was pushed against the kitchen table and felt a hand on her butt: spanking time. The count steadily increased. SMACK! Such continued until 10, and then Nichole pulled the damsel up by her braid.

“You are a cute girl, but next time perhaps you should escape?” she asked rhetorically.
“Mmm hmm!” nodded the girl.
“Into the closet for this,” Nichole motioned.

She led Samantha toward the small coat closet and opened the door. When she tried to push Sammy into sitting, the girl resisted. A slew foot maneuver fixed that, and Nichole shut the door, took the key off the lintel, locked it, and put the key back. The sounds of Sammy kicking and shrieking (playfully) were music to her ears.

Sammy had gotten herself into a mess. Back when Lauren grabbed her, she could have easily gotten away; instead she was in hour 2 of scarf bondage and locked in a closet and hours away from home. She always chose the doormat path and always got herself in trouble as a result.

Why couldn't she be a total brat like Lauren and Nichole? She was like Lauren’s little sister, a pushover. Being tied up was such a pleasure that she failed to make sport of it, whereas Lauren fought and shrieked all the way to the cleaners and Nichole would squirm until threatened.

“I’m sorry, sis,” Lauren said while looking up into her sister's watery eyes.
“I’ve harbored those desires for so long, and yet you easily live them out. I always dreamed of it, and now instead such dreams make me awake in a cold sweat.”
“Where’d Chris go?” Nichole interrupted them.
“He and Ken took the bicycles to the store,” Janie sniffed.
“What's wrong, sweetheart?”

Nichole felt so weak and powerless when looking up at Janie who was 9 inches taller than her. Janie was even taller than Chris and Zack, but in spite of her size Nichole was the strongest spirit of all. She had faced her problems headlong and nearly died without ever backing down. Even now she was a constant source of encouragement to others even despite her own pain.

“I understand, Janie,” Nichole said, “In a different way. I have similar fears.”
“Of what?” Janie looked at the Gangsta Queen.
“You're scared of playing out your bondage fantasies with Ken; I’m scared of having a son.”
“Because of your brothers and father,” Janie nodded her head, “That makes se-”
“If I have a child, I'm going to love it 100%, male or female. We can't make the past go away,” Nichole was emotionally strong in her speech, “My first baby died.”
“Nichole, you had a miscarriage?!”
“Mmm hmm,” Nichole squatted down by the ground, “Not something people talk about for some reason.”
“What does this have to do with me though?” Janie squatted next to her friend.
“Maybe by Friday you will live your dream,” Nichole didn't offer help; she gave it… on Janie’s terms.

Janie’s eyes lit up. Living out her bizarre dream of being kidnapped, bound, and gagged and then being turned over to her husband to be f-cked as he pleased? Was it a strange thing that she still had that dream even after what happened to her? Or was she but one among others? At the moment, the thought sent chills down her spine.

Inside, Sammy was still kicking the wall of the closet and yelling into her gag, but there was no one to hear her. The abandonment was strangely arousing, and she felt that familiar warmth inside her lower abdomen get amplified by the feeling of her drool pouring down her face. It was a good, good feeling, but it would begin to ache if it wasn't satisfied. The only way this could be more arousing was if there were no air conditioning.

“Guhhhhh!” she cried out and kicked the wall, but no one heard her.

Sammy tried twisting her wrists a little, but it did her no good. No matter how hard she tried, her soft skin just let the scarves dig right into her in a way that even the rope didn't. She could escape rope, squirm out of tape, struggle to cut zips, and wiggle to find the keys to the handcuffs, but she couldn't escape scarves of all the dumb things! Bandanas were similar to the scarves, but she could escape those with effort.

After expounding much energy, she leaned against the wall and let a long, drooly groan of mild frustration mostly directed at her inability to escape. Being tied up like this was a blast, and she couldn't wait to see what came next. She just hoped she could get this burning sensation out of her crotch.

This was an interesting start to the trip.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Lucky Lottie @GreyLord @slackywacky

CHAPTER 10

“Gummmmmm!” Sammy moaned loudly into her gag, but no response came.

She was truly alone but imprisoned. It seemed so peaceful and simultaneously great. She wondered what they were doing without her because she knew Nichole wouldn't allow someone to be excluded from anything fun.

“Well, hopefully that's the last time you cry this week,” Nichole spoke positively.
“I hope so too. Here come our boys,” Janie pointed down the road.
“Where's Sammy?” Lauren looked at Nichole.
“She's either escaping on her own or waiting until tomorrow,” Nichole dodged her.
“She asked for a specific location,” Janie looked suspiciously at the captor.
“In the coat closet, locked.”

Well, that was easy. Lauren gave a nod of confident approval, while Janie paused to scratch her head because she was having to get used to Nichole’s true CGC style of play again. It had been so long since she had experienced the milder, more controlled, and more random chaos of her college days.

How far all of them had come from tickling being the worst torture to heartlessly forcing each other to orgasm and, at least in some cases, forcing the victim to snack on her own orgasm. But it was all still controlled, and the kidnappings were still random. Had Nichole really suggested she would help Janie live out her fantasies?

“Shall we retrieve Samantha Evangelina?” Nichole motioned toward the cabin, “Give her a little punishment maybe before bringing her back out here?”
“Is she really trapped by some silly scarves?” Janie had no experience with such to judge it properly.
“Oh, for real. It’s not the first time I’ve baited her into this type of situation. You know me and my love of closets.”
“Sounds like you get to play the same games with her that you played with Jenny before,” Lauren observed, “And we know she’s still the star of your life.”
“My sister from another mother… We still talk almost daily.”
“You are so cute,” Lauren wrapped an arm around Nichole while they walked into the cabin before playfully pushing her.
“Big difference is that Sammy likes losing her clothes sometimes!” she laughed but winced on the second step.
“MMMMMM!” came from the closet that conveniently doubled as a prison cell.

Nichole stood on her tiptoes and grabbed the key in order to unlock the door. When the door opened, Sammy flopped out with a squeal and looked up at the trio that stood around her and gave them the most pitiful eyes possible in full knowledge that such would only drive them to torture her some more. Lauren put a foot on her stomach, and all three crossed their arms and stared back into the victim’s eyes.

“I think she needs another spanking,” Lauren suggested with a mischievous smile.
“Janie, pull her up,” Nichole stepped aside with a slight stumble to allow the big girl to work.

Janie effortlessly pulled the rower off the floor, but she grounded herself in place at that point and pushed herself against the wall of the closet. Sammy was incredibly strong, perhaps stronger than even Janie. It took all of Janie’s strength to haul the girl out of the closet and push her against the small dining table so that her butt was ready for spanking.

SMACK! from Janie.
SMACK! one from Lauren.
SMACK! the third from Nichole.

Sammy squirmed with each of the softball player’s smacks, but “OW!” came with Nichole’s stingers. She bounced a little on each smack, but the two strong girls held her torso down so well that it was like being tied down further. Of course, the “OW” made her drool each time, and the trio each gave her three with Nichole taking a fourth to make an even ten spanks total.

“Let’s take her outside,” Nichole loved motioning with her hands and started limping.
“You should sit down and make that phone call to Jenny,” Lauren told her confidante.
“Good idea,” Nichole rubbed her damaged leg, “Go get Sammy’s bag for me please.”

Out went Samantha with the softball duo dragging her along before she was pushed onto a chair with Nichole sitting right next to her. The new scarf was tied to Sammy as a kind of crotch rope after Nichole put a red bandana against the girl’s crotch for absorbent material. Before dialing her best friend, Nichole took a selfie with Sammy and waited for said friend to respond before calling. The wooden chairs made a comfy spot to be tied up and helpless.

“Repeating that trick, are you?” Lauren raised an eyebrow before walking away.
“May I carry the baby while we do whatever?” Janie asked as she took Andrew from Zack, who had been happily playing with his son.
“Sure!”

Janie and Lauren did the essential cleaning of the interior of the house with Janie carrying her precious young nephew in the wrap holder. He seemed mesmerized by the new face before him and did the things typical of a 10 month-old infant. Janie cooed and did all sorts of things that made him happy while dusting and vacuuming the small place that all had agreed would be the lodging for Lauren’s small family since they had the baby.

Janie was in love with the young man in front of her. He was every bit as adorable in personality and looks as he had seemed from the video chats she had previously had with her sister. When they worked as a team, Janie and Lauren always got tasks done much faster. They seamlessly passed by each other and moved with agility.

Outside, Nichole sat enjoying a lively phone call while Sammy squirmed about in her modified scarf prison. The crotch scarf was just what she had needed, but after being blindfolded the prior night she was completely unaware of the kind of treachery that Nichole was capable of doing to others. Sammy was just loud enough when she finally orgasmed that, for the first time, Nichole sheepishly had to admit someone was next to her and tied up! While continuing to talk, she quite cruelly pulled on her friend’s crotch scarf until she did it all a second time, much to the nuisance of both her friend on the phone and her phone next to her. Nichole pulled the soaked bandana out of Sammy’s shorts and unknotted the blue rubber ball gag after nearly 3 hours in her mouth.

“Excuse me. I have a gag to swap,” Nichole interrupted her friend and put the phone down.
“No! I’m not just letting that in!” Sammy closed her lips tightly.
“Don’t give me that!” Nichole immediately tickled her.
“Ha ha! GUH!!!” the package went in, “UGH! Ah’ll hill -ou hor thith!”

Nichole took another scarf that she hadn’t used yet and folded it up for a cleave gag. She put the scarf between Sammy’s teeth, wrapped it behind her head, knotted it once, and brought it around, pulled both ends through her teeth, double knotted it behind her head, and then knotted it again around her braid. She took a brown bandana and blindfolded the young girl with it and then used a grey bandana for a triangular OTM gag.

The next part took a little effort as she forced Sammy onto the nearby table on her stomach. She took the last scarf, wrapped it around Sammy’s ankles, pulled it around her elbow bond, and tied it to the crotch scarf after making sure the hogtie would be somewhat tight and arching. Quick spanks on each butt cheek finished off the rower.

“I’m back,” Nichole laughed and sat back down.
“EWWWWWW!” Sammy roiled on the taste of her fluid.
“She's just being a whiner,” the captor brushed it off

Janie and Lauren stepped out of the cabin and saw the helpless Sammy on the table. Unable to see this without worrying, Janie handed Andrew back to Lauren and went over to Sammy to check on her. She wasn't sure what to say or do, so she leaned near Sammy’s ear.

“Are you OK?” she asked the girl.
“Mmm hmm!” she slowly nodded while focusing on her arousing captivity.

Janie wasn't aroused by scarves, but she appreciated the sentiment. Perhaps a little bit of jealousy even stirred within her. Then she realized that she’d be sharing the RV with Sammy, Nichole, and Chris. Bondage sex was off the menu for tonight. Then she had an idea to put a classic on the menu just as Nichole ended her call

“If this girl doesn't escape, I don't intend to let her go until the morning,” Nichole said.
“-Ang!” came from the captive.
“Perfect. I was thinking that you and I should have a competition. Loser spends the week sleeping in the undercarriage bed, and the winner, just for tonight, gets to sleep with a cozy Sammy stuffie in the overhead bed. Loser gets bound and gagged for tonight,” Janie explained her plan.
“HMMM?!”
“I like that idea! Lauren shouldn’t be the only cozy one!” Nichole felt herself getting excited.
“No, but either Chris or Ken will be lonely in their bed tonight while the other has a good time!” laughed the big Gangsta Jock.
“Poor Sammy,” Lauren gave the girl a yank on her braid and her legs.
“OUCH!”

Sammy absolutely did not want to be Janie’s stuffie for the night, but she couldn’t say that in front of the big softball player. She was already locked into combat against the crotch scarf and the hog scarf. Her own orgasms were in her mouth against her will, and everything just seemed to be about having as much fun with her as possible. Being locked in the closet and abandoned was better than being hogtied though.

So Sammy stayed there while the girls attended to various little tasks over the next 30 minutes. Nichole never went more than 20 feet away because she wanted to be sure that nothing bad happened to her friend. The humiliation was adding up to combine with the crotch scarf and the hog scarf to do their dirty deed. A squeal announced that Sammy was again orgasming against her will.

“You need an adjustment now,” Lauren took a turn.

Lauren went down the mean road by undoing the scarf and instead using it for a foot to braid hair tie! Were they trying to push all of her buttons? While there, Lauren also removed the OTN gag.

“Boooobbbbbiiiieeeeess!” Lauren roughly squeezed Sammy’s breasts.
“Mmmmm!” she squirmed with pleasant surprise and looked at Lauren.
“You are OK, right?” she asked and got a quiet nod.

This was Sammy’s problem: at this point, she was bored and wouldn't say anything. She could be absolutely suffering, but, as long as she knew no real harm would occur, she wouldn't complain. When her boyfriend would bully her into sex, she just took the sex without putting up any resistance. She was better now concerning physical safety, but on manners such as TUGs she wasn't going to complain.

She was going to wish she had complained and then be similarly glad she hadn't.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic