Told you so (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Told you so (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Eddie took the roll of black tape, showed it to Roger, smirked and winked at him, with a sound to go along. The reddish-blond haired guy just chuckled and kept chatting with Greg as they pushed the cart down the aisle.

Later on, Eddie spotted some clothesline rope. He grabbed it and tossed it to Roger, who barely managed to catch it, making Eddie laugh harder, both at the clumsy catch and his own joke.

“What is it?”, Greg asked.

“This jerk keeps saying that he’s gonna tie me up”. The smile of the redish-blond guy told of him not really believing in his roomie’s threat. After all, even though Eddie was more of the jock type, both were about the same height, and Roger was also strong and muscled, if maybe not defined, like the dirty-blond boy.

After a couple of weeks, when Greg returned from a weekend with his family, he found the apartment rather quiet. Usually, his roommates were loudly playing video games or pulling pranks on each other. This time, though, they were just sitting in the living room watching a movie.

“Wow, it must be good,” said Greg.

“No”, Eddie responded, half annoyed, half enjoying it.

Greg then noticed that Roger was the quiet one.

“What‘s wrong?”

“Nothing”, the reddish-blond haired guy said, flatly.

“C’mon, dude!”, Eddie said, chuckling.

It was then that Greg noticed something on Roger’s wrists.

“Are those rope marks?”

That comment made Eddie burst into laughter, leaving Greg not knowing what to think, for Roger seemed a bit troubled, even if he also half-smiled.

“He already knows! Let me tell him how it was…”
…….

I was on a winning score, probably the best I’ve ever had, when this do*chebag unplugged the console. You know in this game there’s no way to save it, so I was beyond mad.

“Ok, you asked for it. Time to tie you up like a piggy.”

Of course, I ran to the door before he had a chance to escape. I had my tools ready in the drawer, in case I needed them. I was kind enough to ask him if he wanted to use the toilet before he was tied down, but he refused.

When I approached, he tried to hide his arms and was like: “I’m not gonna let you tie me up”.

I said: “I’m not gonna ask for your permission, b*tch,” and started doing my thing.

To be fair, he put up quite a fight, but I have some moves.
…….

“Some moves you have!”, Roger interrupted.

“It worked, right?”
…….

The thing is, he wasn’t ready to be pantsed. Unfortunately, he likes wearing very loose underwear. So, while he was trying to get his clothes back, I tied one of his wrists.

At this point, he was delivering punches like crazy. Some of them left bruises.
…….

“You earned every single one of them”, Roger said, while Eddie made a pause to take off his t-shirt and show the bruises.

“But don’t worry, I got even”, Eddie winked at Greg.
…….

Anyway, he was also trying to cover up his dick, facing down and with his ass up.
…….

“Do you realize that if my intentions were others, that would have been your worst mistake ever?”, Eddie chuckled, interrupting his tale to ask his former captive.

Roger then threw him a cushion.
…….

Once I had roped up one hand, I just had to twist it to force him to surrender the other one. His feet were already trapped in his clothes, so I tied them up easily.

I had him! He was tied up, hands and feet, but my work wasn’t over, yet.

He had lost his flip-flops in the fight, so I took off his pants and underwear completely and then I pulled his ankles up to make them meet the wrists.
…….

“D’you know what a hogtie is?”

“Uh, yes”, Greg said.

“And you?”, Eddie turned to Roger. “Well, now you know. You’ve just been hogtied”

“F*ck you!”
…….

So, I hogtied our dear Roger, here. Let me tell you, he’s more flexible than I expected. I made his palms touch his heels. No biggie.

And well, he just wouldn’t stop calling me names, so I had to use my own socks to gag him. It’s amazing what you can do with worn socks and some duct tape.

He wasn’t yelling anymore, but he was still squirming a lot. I had some rope left. I tied it around his wrists and to his balls.
…….

“Mother f*cker”, Roger mustered, swinging his head in disbelief, smiling with a mixture of shame, anger, and, why not, amusement.
…….

That made the job. He yelled at the top of his lungs as I did it, but the gag muffled everything pretty well. After that, he was just there, laying still on the floor.

I had only one more thing to do. You see, this f*cker, here, had been very rude to me while I was pulling an innocent prank on him. He deserved a spanking, and that’s what he got.

When his ass was all red, I decided he needed some time to cool down. I left him there, hogtied, gagged, and in his birthday suit, to think of how he got there in the first place.

You should have seen him. He was all quiet, with his chin on the floor, looking down. I almost fell bad for the guy. He didn’t even try to escape! That rope around his dick and nutsack made wonders. When I considered he had learned his lesson, I untied his hands. He had to do the rest of the work.
…….

Roger’s eyes were shooting darts when Eddie finished his story. He had never been so embarrassed before. Not only he didn’t believe a single guy could tie him up like Eddie did that day, but also he didn’t expect to be fully naked in the hands of his friend, least of all, with Eddie roping up his privates.

As Eddie was telling the last part of the story, Roger remembered how vulnerable he felt along the way. Now that Greg knew how Eddie could subdue him and manhandle him like that, he didn’t think he could look at them the same way. And just to put salt in the wound, Eddie had some photos he promised to use in case Roger wanted to get back at him.

“Can I show them to Greg?”

“Sure…why not,” Roger responded, resignedly.