ZORO AND THE COLONEL'S SWEATY FEET M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

ZORO AND THE COLONEL'S SWEATY FEET M/M

Post by noarmgr »

Chapter 1: Capture accomplished!

Roronoa Zoro is a pirate from Mugiwara's crew, but he has a horrible sense of direction. One day, he and his crew land on an island and, as usual, Zoro gets lost. Usually, he always ends up finding his friends, except that on this island is Colonel Smoker. (The smoker is a tall man, he is 36 years old, he wears an open jacket with no t-shirt underneath and very dirty black boots)
《Ah Roronoa Zoro, this is a golden opportunity to finally get our hands on you》
Zoro is an outstanding fighter but is no match for Smoker, asleep, he is taken to Smoker's boat.
Arriving on the boat, Colonel Smoker demanded that the still unconscious Zoro be taken to his room. So the soldiers moved Zoro to Smoker's room. Alone in this room, Zoro was at the Colonel's mercy.
《Since the time I've been waiting to have you just for me, I assure you Roronoa Zoro that you're not ready to leave this room》.
Smoker took a rope and started tying Zoro's handles behind his back, then tied them to a bar on the wall. When it was all over, Smoker woke up Zoro.
《Hey Smoker, what am I doing tied up? Release me !》
Smoker laughs at that sentence.
Much to Zoro's surprise, Smoker started to undo the laces on his boots.
《Tell me, Zoro, do you have any idea how long I spent in my boots? I have very little time for myself for 3 weeks, to tell the truth even when I sleep I wear them...》
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Chapter 2: nostrils in danger

Smoker, took off his dirty boots in front of the young zoro, just by the sound you could tell that the interior was extremely humid. in this big boot I found a hulking 11 foot American wearing a thick sock that was once white but now has yellowish tints. that sock was at least 1 meter from the zoro's nose but he could already smell that stench so imagine his terror when Smoker advanced his big sweaty foot right in front of his captive's face. Zoro tried to hold his breath but in vain he shook his head from side to side in the hope of escaping it, then Smoker said in an amused voice "so you want my big sock?" Come on I help you 》 after these few words Smoker put his foot directly on Zoro's face. From then on, he smelled all the sweat from the smoker's socks. Zoro tried to free himself from the colonel's feet but started choking《It stinks underneath how long has it been since you washed those filthy, putrid things? Take that off my face!》 Smoker looked a little upset at the words, "Oh yeah? Hey, I'll help you》 He took his foot off Zoro's nose and slowly pulled his sweaty sock off so Zoro could seeing all the sock balls stuck to his foot and toes. Zoro didn't understand 《uh what are you doing ugh-》 Zoro was cut by the colonel's hand which entered his mouth, he twirled his fingers around his tongue then when he pulled his hand away, before zoro closed his mouth, Smoker grabbed his jaw and pressed his fingers into his mouth to hold it open, still with his sock in his hand, he held it open and forcefully stuffed his sock in zoro's mouth. he felt he vomited because of the taste and smell but the smoker pushes more and more socks. "chew that, it will keep you busy, if you're thirsty, just drink my sweat but don't drink too much or chew too much you still have a lot to wash. 《Mmmmph》.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic