Wife and Mother-in-Law Part 2 (MFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wife and Mother-in-Law Part 2 (MFF)

Post by 011020 »

This is a continuation from a story I started working on a few months back. I wanted to put it under a new topic since I collaborated with someone new on the next few parts. If you haven’t read the first part (same title) please do for context and those involved. Thank you [mention]JulieG[/mention] for your help and contributions in writing this as well as the next few parts!

A smirk had come across my MIL’s face as she slowly turned away from me and looked back at her daughter secured to the bed. I looked back at my wife as she let her head drop back towards the pillow on the bed, almost accepting her current predicament. Jenny slowly approached her daughter and sat down next to her on the bed. “You know what you really used to hate when you were younger?”, she asked Abby as she leaned over so they were face to face. She looked my wife in the eyes, as if she was waiting for a response.

“Oh sorry, looks like you can’t really answer. Guess I’ll just have to show you”, Jenny continued. Her eyes slowly made their way down my wife’s body, and as she came to a stop at her feet she stood up and made her way to the end of the bed. She took a seat once again, this time next to my Abby’s left foot. My wife quickly lifted her head in anticipation of what was to come and her eyes went wide once again at the site of her mom at her foot.

Jenny slowly brought her hands towards her daughter, her perfectly manicured nails practically touching the soles of her feet. And then in a sudden movement she began tickling Abby’s feet, running her finger nails up and down her soles. My wife’s mid section quickly raised from the bed and she began screaming in laughter, trying to fight the tickling sensation and do her best to avoid Jenny’s hands and fingernails from touching her foot. It was useless - all of her motions and sounds did was drive her mom to tickle her more.

Jenny stopped the tickling briefly and leaned in close so her face was right next to her daughter’s feet. “Your feet smell!”, she commented to Abby as she scrunched her face in reaction to the scent. Abby lifted her head and rolled her eyes in response to her mom’s comment. My wife’s feet normally didn’t smell all that bad, but the fact is she hadn’t showered since yesterday morning and after working all day and working out last night they probably didn’t smell all that great either. “You know I was gagged with the socks you worked out in last night and it was horrible! Maybe I’ll have to show you later what your feet taste like”, Jenny commented to her daughter. The comments about her foot odor completely embarrassed Abby and all she could do was try to bury her face into her pillow.

Jenny continued on with tickling her daughter and after a few minutes she stood up and looked back at her daughter, whose bound body was now glistening with sweat from all of her struggles. She let Abby catch her breath for a few moments, commenting to her, “Your reactions haven’t changed a bit. You still can’t stand to have your feet tickled!” Abby was breathing pretty heavily at this point but was beginning to calm down a little. I could only stand in the doorway and look at the situation unfolding before my eyes. I was beyond turned on, my wife laying naked on the bed, tied up and gagged, and her own mom having her way with her daughter and her feet.

Once she had caught her breath she lifted her head once again to see what was going on, mostly to see if her mom was going to continue. As she lifted her head a large amount of drool flowed freely from her ballgagged lips and ran down her chin. The drool quickly covered her chin and made its way down her neck and eventually onto her breasts.

Her mom noticed this and grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand next to our bed. “Here, let me get that for you!”, she mockingly said to her daughter as she began wiping off the drool from her face with the tissues. Abby closed her eyes and rested her head back on the bed. As if it wasn’t humiliating enough for her not to be able to talk, she was drooling uncontrollably in front of her mom and now having it wiped off like she was a child.

Jenny tossed the tissues in the trash can and made her way back down to the end of the bed, this time taking a seat at Abby’s right foot. “I was so focused on tickling you I didn’t even notice your pretty toes, I love the color!”, she commented about my wife’s pedicure that she had done the day before. Jenny wasted no more time and dug her nails into her daugher’s sole once again, tickling her mercilessly. She continued on for several minutes as Abby fought it as best she could, thrashing her body back and forth and continuing to laugh and scream. Finally Jenny pulled her hands away from her daughter’s foot and placed them on the bed, and once again Abby relaxed her body and dropped her head back. Her stomach was visibly moving up and down as she tried to gain her breath and beads of sweat now began to flow across her body and fall to the bed.

Jenny stood up and walked slowly towards the head of the bed, sitting back down next to her daughters chest. She lifted Abby’s head and began to unbuckle the strap that secured her gag in place before removing it and placing it on our night stand. She allowed Abby to suck off any remaining saliva before she removed the ball from her mouth, just to prevent any further drool from dripping on her daughter. “What the fuck! Not exactly the way I wanted to start my morning!”, my wife said to her mom as she laughed.

“We’ll my dear, I would like to remind you that I didn’t put you in this predicament, I merely found you like this and decided to take advantage”, Jenny commented in reply to her daughter. Abby looked over in my direction where I was still standing in the doorway. I gave her a smirk and put my arms in the air and said, “Sorry, it just kind of happened.” “Do you think you could untie me?!?”, Abby asked as she looked between her mom and me. “And maybe give me some clothes?!?”, she continued.

Jenny spotted a pair of her daughter’s panties on the floor on the other side of the bed and picked them up. She tossed them towards her daughter’s face and said, “Here you go, now you can cover up a bit.” The panties couldn’t have been any more revealing, it was a black thong Abby had worn the day before. “Thanks a lot mom”, Abby sarcastically commented to her mom at her gesture. I undid the buckles that held my wife’s feet down to the bed posts, then I released her hands that were secured to the posts at the top of the bed.

“Is this really all I get to wear?”, Abby asked as she picked up the panties and looked at Jenny and I. “That’s it!”, Jenny responded to her daughter. “I think it will be a cute outfit for breakfast”, Jenny continued as she walked out of the room into the bathroom before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Abby put the panties on as she looked at me with a slight smile on her face. “You owe me for this!”, Abby commented as she walked towards me and gave me a passionate kiss. She went into the bathroom in our bedroom to get freshened up for the morning and relieve herself.

Before continuing downstairs to join her mom in the kitchen, Abby opened my dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear from the back of the drawer. She held them up and I immediately recognized them as the pair I wore for our wedding night, very small and barely covered me up. “If I’m going downstairs in just my panties I think you can wear these for breakfast!”, Abby said to me as she handed my the underwear and waited for me to change into them…
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]011020[/mention]

Good story, thanks for the credit.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great second part, really looking forward to seeing what you have in store next, as it seems the fun has only just started
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you [mention]Bandit666[/mention] for your comment! Working on the next part but it is certainly just the beginning of the fun 😊

And thank you for the ideas [mention]JulieG[/mention] !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic