The Sexy Horse Trainer M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Sexy Horse Trainer M/F

Post by bindngag »

I had just moved to Oklahoma from Indiana. I had been offered a job as a maintenance man on a horse ranch. Everything included, no rent, water and a 300$ per diem. Sounded great because of everything that was going on in America at the time. Living in the country would definitely be much safer than a major city. So, I packed up and moved me and my dog down there.

My Aunt owned the ranch and was the one to come pick me up and help me move. The ranch was located about 5 miles from town, but no one ever bothered us. Only down side was she said I would be sharing the ranch with the horse trainer. I didn't know what I pictured, but in my mind I thought of an old lady for some reason. Boy was I wrong.

We arrived at about 2 in the morning and unloaded just enough stuff so that we would be comfortable. Laid down around 3, and fell asleep. The next morning was already hectic. Cleaning the house up, fixing plumbing, hanging pictures and just making it more homey. Half way through fixing the plumbing my aunt told me to come meet the horse trainer. I must admit, I was a tad annoyed. I just wanted to finish stuff up and walk around and explore. With a sigh, I walked to the front porch.

Standing on the front porch was not an old lady. But the total opposite. This woman was sexy and beautiful. She stuck her hand out and introduced herself as Sandra. I was taken aback. She was hot. Jet black hair that hung well past her shoulders. Gorgeous brown eyes. Sexy, plump lips. And her body. Training horses had kept her in great shape. She had amazing breasts, at least D-cups. Wearing a tight, low cut black shirt that gave you just a peek. Slender waist, probably 125,130 lbs. And some tight denim jeans that accented her tight, round ass. I was in awe. We chatted for a few, then she started of to work.

Fast forward a few months and we had gotten to know each other pretty well. Living alone on a ranch, you tend to talk about lots of stuff. I found it she was engaged, to a narcissist. She loved to swim and many other things. I had mentioned my interest in bondage and asked if she had ever been tied up. At first she was hesitant, but finally told me that yes, she had. Didn't go into much detail about it, so I didn't push the matter.

I had finally got the swimming pool patched up and repaired. Took about a week, but I worked hours on it just so I could see her in a bikini. It was a hot, humid day when I finally finished filling it so I jumped right in. Doing a beer on the side, soaking my lower body I see Sandra approach. She is wearing a tight top, her breasts practically begging to get out. And some tight bottoms and show off her fantastic ass. I can't help but hey aroused. She looks so fucking sexy.

We chat for awhile and I bring up the guy that baled our hay. I guess she owes him money, but she refuses to pay. All because he did a piss, poor job. And had ripped one of our power lines down. That we had to pay for. She basically says just tell him you haven't seen me. Jokingly, I tell her I'll just say you got kidnapped and I laugh a little. To this she replies, no one could kidnap me. I always carry my gun and I'm pretty strong. I retort back that I bet I could if I wanted to. She just laughed, saying, you could try. But you won't succeed. That's all I need. From that day on I formulate a plan to tie her up.

A couple weeks go by and I haven't mentioned kidnapping at all. I want her to have forgotten it. But this is the day, I will grab her. It was the perfect day, because she was busy going in and out of her house. Cleaning stuff up for her daughter to come stay with her. I also noticed she wasn't wearing her gun. So I grabbed my bag of fun. It's full of rope, gags, tape, zip ties and anything else I might need. I grab a coil of rope and tie a slip knot, that way I just have to get it around her wrists. I grab two bandanas and tie them together, forming a perfect knot that will fit nicely into her mouth. Last I grab a long, white cloth to blindfold her. The rest of the bag I take to my camper, which I don't use. I set up a step stool in the middle and go wait for the right time.

I wait for her to leave the house again and I position myself right out the front door. Couple minutes of waiting and she comes walking up. She's wearing a tight, brown shirt. And because she has been sweating, it sticks to her perfect breasts. She has her hair in a high ponytail and is wearing a pair of tight,denim shorts. Showing off her sexy legs. I must admit, I am kinda nervous. I feel my heart beating faster. I'm trembling a tad bit. Although she is in her 40s, she is still smoking hot. I'm not sure how this will end. But fuck it.

I make small talk for a few, asking what she is doing. Her daughter will be here in a week, so she wants to clean the house up. She jokes about taking a break. And I say you probably should. You wanna see inside, she asks. Perfect, now she will be facing away from me. We walk in and I pull the rope out of my back pocket. As she walks by the main wall I grab her. Quickly pulling her hands behind her back and shoving her into the wall. I loop her wrists as fast as I can and start wrapping around and under her wrists. Binding them very tight. Before she can protest, I clamp my hand over her mouth. This gives me time to pull out the gag. I forcibly shove it deep in her mouth and tie it as tight as it will go. Now she is starting to struggle a little. I pull out the cloth and cover her eyes, effectively blindfolding her. This way there is no chance she can run off. I put my hand back over her already gagged mouth. " Told you I could kidnap you" I whisper in her ear as I lead her out the side door.

I start to walk her to my camper. One hand holding her tight, bound wrists. The other deliberately under her breasts. Just the weight of them on my hand makes me more erect. And the fact that they are damp from sweat makes them rest nicely on my wrist. "Don't try anything, that blindfold will keep you sightless". She tries to say something, but the gag muffles her pleads. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna tie you up. Very tight for awhile". She shakes her head no, but then her bound wrists make their way to my cock. She slowly starts to massage it over my shorts. I instantly picture fucking her, but I want to tie her up. And now I want to tease the shit out of her first. I grab her hair and pull her head back. At the same time my other hand explores her breasts. I nibble on her ear a little." You're gonna be bound and gagged for some time. And I'm gonna do whatever I want to you. Ok? " She shakes her head yes. We reach the camper and I smack her on that tight, sexy ass. She whimpers through her gag and I throw her over my shoulder to carry her up the stairs.

I sit her on the stool and grab my bag." Let's make you more comfortable" I say while pulling off her boots. I cross her ankles and quickly tie the rope around then. Next I bind above and below her knees. Making it impossible to move her legs. I slowly run my finger up her thigh, to her inner thigh. She shifts her weight and I grab her by the neck, squeezing slightly. She lets out a sexy moan. "I knew you were a freak. Do you like to be choked?" She nods. "Good" I move around to the back and test her elbows. "Are you flexible?" I ask while pushing her elbows closer, and closer. They almost touch, so I wrap rope around them and secure the knot. This causes her breasts to push out further." You have amazing breasts Sandra. Let's get those tied nice and tight". I take a longer piece of rope and start going under and over her breasts. Very slow so that each pass I can caress them. I loop both sides under her arm pits and tie it off to her elbows. I step back to admire my abducted beauty. All the ropes accent her tan perfect. And I know she can't move. I decide to watch her struggle a little before the real fun begins.

I sit down on her lap and slowly start to kiss her neck. Making my way down to her tightly bound breasts. She moans with pleasure through her gag while I gently bite her nipples through her shirt. I remove her gag, but immediately put my hand over her mouth." No screaming for help, ok? " She says yes. I remove my hand, but before she can say anything I deeply and passionately kiss her. I pull her hair back and we kiss for awhile. "Fuck me" she says. "I'm not fine teasing you yet. You've teased me all summer with that sexy body. Now that you're all tied up and helpless, it's my turn." I stand up and go to my bag and grab my favorite gag. I walk over to her and grab her by the chin. "Open your mouth" I command. She complies and I shove a ball gag deep behind her teeth. I make it as tight as possible. "That is so sexy with your lips" I say. "Try and scream for help". Helmmmpph. She yells. Perfect.

I untie her legs and ankles and stand her up. I slowly unbutton her shorts and pull them down around her ankles. She is wearing these frilly, white panties like boxers. I spin her around and her ass is just pouring out of them. I rub my hand over her tight ass and around the front over her pussy. I strip off my clothes and walk her to the back where the bed is. Rubbing her ass with my erect cock. She holds it with her bound hands, massaging it. We get to the bed and I shove her into it. I roll her over on her back and slowly start kissing up her leg. Getting closer, and closer to get panties. I pull them off with my mouth and then go grab my bag.

When I walk back in she is laying there moving her hips. Her pussy looks so nice. Perfectly shaved. I wrap a rope around her right ankle and tie it to the bottom of the bed. I do the same to her left ankle. Next I wrap rope around her right knee and tie it to the side. I do the same with her left knee. Now she can't move at all. I climb on top and slowly run my penis on her clit. She begs with her thrust, but can barely move. I cut the rope binding her breasts and they pop down. I lift up her shirt and remove her bra. Her breasts are perfect. I slowly start to kiss them and nibble while my other hand massages around her pussy. She is soaking wet, and I slide two fingers in her. I cover her gagged mouth with my other hand while slowly rubbing her clit. The fact she can't move at all is a major turn on, because she orgasms very fast. Breathing hard and shaking I can tell she is having fun. I start kissing her belly, working my way down. I tell her to struggle, but the rope has her stuck. I start to lick around her pussy while I insert two fingers in her again. I suck, and nibble while stroking the inside with my fingers. She orgasms again.

I stand up just to admire her sweaty, glistening body. I untie the leg and ankle ropes and flip her over. Hey wrists look so sexy bound. I go grab something from my bag and come back. I roughly pull her hair back. "I'm gonna fuck you, I want you to struggle at much as you can.". She is still wet when I enter her. Slow at first, and I get harder and faster. Reaching around grabbing her breasts. She struggles to get me off her, but I keep fucking her. I take the long sock I grabbed and wrap it around her neck. I start to choke her while thrusting faster and faster. Finally I cum. She lets out this muffled happy sound and I roll her over.

I untie her and the rope marks are crazy on her. She yells me how awesome it was and I agree. We agree to do this again some day. The next one is even better, I tell her.
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Nice Story!!!!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very nice, [mention]bindngag[/mention]. I usually lean toward long stories with heavy action and adventure with the tugs. But I enjoyed this. No damsel in distress, just a M and a F enjoying a tug. Good show.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

f106mec wrote: 10 months ago Nice Story!!!!!
Thank you
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago Very nice, @bindngag. I usually lean toward long stories with heavy action and adventure with the tugs. But I enjoyed this. No damsel in distress, just a M and a F enjoying a tug. Good show.
Thanks. I'm the opposite. I want the action straight of the bat.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic