Home Invasion Orgasm (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home Invasion Orgasm (M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

Michelle answered the knock on the door without thinking twice about who it may be. She was never concerned that there might be a person looking to rob her house. She lived in a well to do community and things like that just didn’t happen here. She opened the door and a man stood there wearing a gray jumpsuit and holding a tool box.

“Hello, Can I help you?” Michelle asked the man.

“I am with Axis Cable, we are experiencing troubles with the poles in the area and I need to check and see if the connection to your box is good,” he explained.

He held up an ID badge with his face and name on it, Kyle Hanscomb. The Axis Cable logo was present. He didn’t seem nervous or like he didn’t belong. Michelle looked at the ID and said,

“Well, I don’t have cable, I use a streaming service.”

“Oh, I see, well thank you for your time,” Kyle said as he handed her a card. “If you change your mind about cable you can call anytime.”

Michelle thanked him and he turned to walk away and Michelle went to close her door. Kyle spun back around and kicked the door open. Michelle fell backwards onto the floor, she was stunned due to the door hitting her in the head. Kyle quickly came inside and closed the door, he stood over Michelle glaring at her.

“Keep quiet and don’t scream, if you do I will be forced to hurt you,” he said as he pointed a small revolver at her.

Michelle lay on the floor, her head ringing and she was scared, she didn’t know how this could be happening in this neighborhood. Surely someone saw him kick my door in and is calling the police. The truth was nobody had seen what happened because when you live in a richy neighborhood everyone is only concerned with themselves. So there were no police called and nobody was coming to save her. Michelle was on her own and Kyle was going to take what he wanted.

“Stand up please,” Kyle asked.

“Please don’t hurt me,” Michelle begged.

“Get up NOW!, do not make me tell you again,” Kyle yelled.

Michelle stood and Kyle grabbed her right elbow and dragged her to the family room and tossed her on the sectional couch. He forced her onto her stomach and pulled her skirt off revealing her thong and her round, slightly fat but firm ass. He then tore her blouse off then her bra. Her 40DD’s exposed and they were still perky and round for a forty year old woman. He tied her wrists behind her back with a nylon cord, then he tied her ankles. He sat her up and looked her in the eyes. He now noticed how pretty she was, she had long curly black hair, her eyes glimmered a light green color. She still had a nice body for her age, a little flab on her belly but still it was pretty flat.

“Sorry for taking your clothes off but I can’t have you running away on me,” he told her.

Kyle tied a knotted cloth in her mouth and tied it off behind her head, he tied it very tightly. Michelle let out a soft moan as he knotted it off. He then laid her on her left side and put a pillow under her head. He didn’t want this pretty cougar to suffer if she didn’t have to.

“Miss if you behave, I won’t have to add any more rope. If you struggle or try to get loose, I will tie you up much tighter,” he told her. Michelle nodded yes in agreement.

Kyle left to go search the house for anything he could steal and pawn quickly, he needed money and he needed it fast. He needed to get out of town because he had been suspected in two other robberies and the police were looking for him. He did not want to go back to prison and he was willing to do anything to stay out of that horrible place. Michelle laid on the couch scared and tested the ropes to see if she could loosen them any. She tried to remain quiet because she didn’t want to be tied any tighter. She wiggled her wrists back and forth but they were tied very well. Her ankles were tied equally well. She rubbed her face up and down on the couch cushion and was able to get her gag out of her mouth. She needed to act fast before he came back. She rolled off the couch and scooted toward the coffee table. Her purse sat there and inside of it was her cell phone. If she could just get to hit and hit 9-1-1, she would be saved. She was kneeling on her knees and reaching for the purse when Kyle walked into the family room.

“Dammit, I was hoping you’d behave Miss I didn’t want to have to do this,” he said walking over to Michelle.

He sat her back on the couch and went to his tool box. He pulled out several long sections of nylon cord. He also had a large rolled up rag he tossed on the couch next to her. Michelle’s eyes widened with fear and she knew she messed up. Kyle went to work tying her up. When he was finished her knees were tight above and below, her thighs were tied. He tied her arms to her side above and below her big tits. He tied her elbows together and then tied her wrists to her waist. He stuffed the rag deep behind her teeth and wrapped packing tape around her head ten times. He pulled her feet to her wrists and hogtied her. Michelle could not move a muscle or mutter a single word.
“I wished this could have gone different Miss,” Kyle said, “I wanted to just get some stuff and go but you wouldn’t let me. Now I have to teach you to behave,” he told her.

Michelle was very uncomfortable and now she was terrified. What did he mean to teach her to behave? What was he going to do? Most of all though Michelle thought to herself, how in the hell am I going to get out of this? She tried to look at Kyle and see what he was doing but movement was damn near impossible. Kyle came behind Michelle and began to rub her ass then slapped it.

“MMMPPPHHH!” she wailed.

Kyle then dripped some cold jelly substance on her ass and pushed it in with his fingers. She was not a big fan of anal but she knew what the substance was, it was lube. Just as she figured it out Kyle shoved a big black butt plug in her ass. Michelle let out a muttered scream into her gag. It went in and was extremely tight, the pressure was intense inside her ass. Kyle twisted the plug and Michelle tried to buck but she was too strictly tied. The plug only added to her already being horribly uncomfortable.

“All you had to do was behave and I would have been gone by now. You only have you to blame for this,” Kyle said.

Kyle blindfolded Michelle with a bandana and then put some tape over the end of the butt plug sealing it in place. He gave her ass a squeeze and rolled her onto her left side again. He pulled out a vibrator and taped it to the inside of her right thigh. He put the tip right on her clit and turned it on.

“Well Miss I have to get going, but let this be a lesson. The next time I come calling, just behave and do as I ask.” Kyle said and left the room.

What did he mean next time Michelle thought, but thinking was very hard as the vibrator tickled her clit and the plug in her ass gave her way more pleasure than she ever wanted to admit. She heard Kyle tearing up the house but she didn’t care, she was on the brink of her first orgasm. Kyle had two trash bags full of stuff, he said goodbye but Michelle never heard him leave. She was on cloud nine and well on her way to her second climax. There would be several more orgasms before her cleaning lady found her four hours later. Michelle didn’t want to call the cops, she was too embarrassed she said, smiling to herself on the inside. Michelle answered the door every time the doorbell rang waiting for Kyle’s return to check her cable.

The End.
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Nice and short burglar story with a "happy" ending. I just love it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wolfling wrote: 3 years ago Nice and short burglar story with a "happy" ending. I just love it!
Absolutely :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Good Awesome Story! Hope Michelle did get her wish and Kyle did visit her again
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Awesome story. I like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic