Your Wife is in MY Hands! ( F+ / FM )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I doubt I'd be complaining either.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Absolutely loved the story. Right up my alley. Love the natural organic flow of the story paired with the elements of unpredictability to keep the reader guessing the direction you were going to take it. Also loved how no one is immune to bondage in this story. Love when positions of power change and the tables are turned. Amazing work and I hope you write more whether continue this story or others.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 9 months ago Absolutely loved the story. Right up my alley. Love the natural organic flow of the story paired with the elements of unpredictability to keep the reader guessing the direction you were going to take it. Also loved how no one is immune to bondage in this story. Love when positions of power change and the tables are turned. Amazing work and I hope you write more whether continue this story or others.
Thank you SO much for these VERY kind words, friend. And i apologise for taking SO long to acknowledge your support, please believe me it's MUCH appreciated. But i've had some 'computer issues' and wasn't able to 'log on' here until now.

And while this story IS finished, i can assure you that i'm already working on my NEXT project! Hope you enjoy that one too.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Wow! A delightfully hot tale. I like the changes in viewpoints, and your editing skils are exquisite. There's a lot of work in something like this. Thanks for taking the time to write and share.

SEVEN orgasms? Yipe.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

MaxRoper wrote: 9 months ago Wow! A delightfully hot tale. I like the changes in viewpoints, and your editing skils are exquisite. There's a lot of work in something like this. Thanks for taking the time to write and share.

SEVEN orgasms? Yipe.
Thank you, glad that you enjoyed reading this story. Oh, and Carole's 'multiple' orgasms DID occur over quite a long period of time. She's young and fit too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic