The Conwoman’s Deal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Conwoman’s Deal M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Danny, thank you for meeting with me so soon. This won’t take too long, i am sure.” Kelly smiled as she shook my hand making every effort to create a good impression.

Kelly was the company owner of this financial services company that I work for. The attractive, slender blonde haired woman had natural curves in all the right places making her appear the woman of fantasies for those that did not know her. Her long blonde hair flowed loosely to the small of her back.

Her outfit of choice for the day was a long sleeved, white blouse, black skirt, tan pantyhose and tall high heels. Each item was almost certainly some kind of designer or high end fashion brand.

As she welcomed me into her spacious, luxurious office complete with a large wooden desk and sofa area she showed me to a chair on the other side of her desk. The door had been shut and the blinds pulled. It was just us.

“Thank you. Yes please.” I answered slightly awkwardly as i accepted a cold drink she had offered. I knew what this was about and why she wanted to meet.

“Look. I may as well cut straight to the chase...” She began as she took a seat opposite me. It was evident what she was doing. Her top button had been unbuttoned and her seemed to flow even looser. She also spoke with a flirtatious tone and a smile making eye contact.

“I may have inadvertently sent you something by mistake. Did you still have it?” She asked.

“Yes I have it. I’ve read it too. I know what is going on and what you are planning.”

“...It’s not what it looks like, it would be a stupid plan. But i really need to make sure that it doesn’t fall in the wrong hands.”

“Well it looked legitimate to me? Flight tickets, new passport, financial information. Its fraud. I will be handing it over to the police whether you fire me or not.” I spoke firmly. I wanted to make it clear I was not budging from this.

“Lets...not be hasty. I couldn’t fire you, could I?” She smiled although it was less confident now. A bead of sweat was visible on her forehead. “I could offer you a lucrative financial reward?”

“I’m not interested. For what you are planning to do, you should be going to prison. If I can save some people the stress and prevent this from happening, I will.” By now the confident, rehearsed, flirtatious smile had turned into a concerned gaze.

“Oh-k...” she hesitated. This was not part of the plan. Clearly in her mind she thought I would cave auickly for a small monetary reward.

“I think we are done here. I’d start calling lawyers.” I uttered, standing up from my chair and turning for the door.

“Wait...WAIT!” She near shouted. I could hear the desperation in her voice. Intrigued I sat back down.

“What would you want? Hypothetically?..I mean why won’t you even compromise with me?” she asked curiously.

This was the moment many people dream about. The chance to be honest. The chance to say what you really think.

“Because you are a bitch. Yes. I said it. We’ve all seen what you are like day to day and you are horrible to work for. Your snide remarks, patronising and strict nature. I doubt many in that office would miss you if you left. What we could all do without though is the mess this will leave behind and innocent people who will take the flak.”

Kelly’s mouth remained open for a moment or two. She was shocked and startled by my outburst and had clearly not been spoken to like this for a while.

She coughed nervously and tried to get back on track. “I’m...sorry you feel that way...but if I may, what would you like?”

I had an idea in mind but I was sure she would not be interested.

“I have something that would convince me to keep quiet and also avoid the fallout of your ridiculous illegal plan...you wouldn’t be interested though. Its a lot...” I explained, opening the door at least.

“I’m listening. I’d be happy to do any sort of deal that means I don’t have to get arrested and go to prison...” she answered quietly.

“Despite your reputation and way you treat people...I still find you attractive.” I began, setting the mood.

“My terms are I want to tie you up. I want to take you in with me And keep you with me. Instead of what you have been planning, you will do the decent thing and sell the business instead, not giving your employees the stress and worry of suddenly not being paid and a job that doesn’t exist. With the money from the sale you can see out your punishment with me instead and the police won’t have to get involved.”

Kelly paused, open-mouthed again for a few moments almost like a computer system that is about to error and crash. She smirked thinking it was a joke but my straight face soon dispersed that. She frowned. She thought. Then she finally answered.

“But why? Why can’t you just let all this go? Am i supposed to give up everything to be with you?”

“Yes. You would have had to when the police arrested you anyway. Fraud on that scale carries a heavy sentence. If i’m going to help you of all people then I want some advantages for doing so.” I reasoned.

“...and tied up?”

“Yes. I’m into it.” I spoke honestly. I had practiced this moment previously wanting to stand firm. I have the bargaining power here and i may as well use it.

She didn’t say anything for a moment or two as she digested the proposition.

“Thats insane...I’m not agreeing....”

“Then I guess we are done here.” I cut her off standing up again. She let me get a bit further this time barely three steps from the door before I finally heard what i wanted.

“Wait...”
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great premise and nicely set up. Danny definitely holds the cards, but we'll have to see if he has a winning hand.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Trickster wrote: 10 months ago Great premise and nicely set up. Danny definitely holds the cards, but we'll have to see if he has a winning hand.
Thank you! :D very true, hopefully the next part will make this clearer!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very interesting beginning, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. It will be interesting to see how the conwoman tries to wiggle out of this and how well Danny follows through. I'm looking forward to your next installment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Intriguing. Interested to see how this one plays out.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great start. I always love a story with a woman in a business outfit. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Very interesting !!! Many different things could go wrong or right depending on Who gets tied up????
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago Very interesting beginning, @Bigballgag1. It will be interesting to see how the conwoman tries to wiggle out of this and how well Danny follows through. I'm looking forward to your next installment.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :D Hopefully in the next part she will face a test of intentions
LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago Intriguing. Interested to see how this one plays out.
Thank you! Hopefully plenty of things to come from this one. :D
Terry45 wrote: 10 months ago Great start. I always love a story with a woman in a business outfit. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Thank you! I’ve always liked the power dynamic of business women in bondage. Will hopefully have the next part up soon! :D
f106mec wrote: 10 months ago Very interesting !!! Many different things could go wrong or right depending on Who gets tied up????
Thank you! Hopefully all will become clear on that! :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Fine. You can tie me up.” She answered quietly.

“What was that?” I asked with a smile to myself, turning around and walking a few steps back towards her.

“You can tie me up, do whatever you need to. Just please, lets leave the police out of it.” She repeated.

“But what if your hesitance has put me off the idea? I mean you hardly seem keen?”

“Ugh...” she groaned. “What else do you want from me?”

“Some respect. Some appreciation. I need to know you are in this properly and not just accepting the terms to keep me quiet.” I smirked. This woman had caused myself and others enough problems with the way she acted in the office. I wanted to see, probably for the first time in her life, Kelly humbled.

“So what do you suggest?” She snapped. Her eyes narrowed.

“Beg me. I want you to come over here, get down on your knees and beg for me to tie you up.” I requested pushing my luck.

“Seriously? Get stuffed...there is no way i’m...no...no wait...wait!” She began to protest. Once again the option of me leaving was enough for her to change her mind. In a way i was still surprised as she stood up, made her way over to my chair, knelt down carefully on the floor and placed her hands on my thigh.

“Please can you tie me up?” She spoke quietly.

“And?”

“Please tie me up and do whatever you must in order to avoid you reporting me to the police. I will do anything you want. Please.” She added. This was a surreal moment for me. The ever powerful Kelly with a reputation in the office for pushing people too far and being a horrible boss, reduced to begging for my help.

“Good girl. Then the fun starts now...” i grinned. I was going to enjoy this. “Oh...just so we are completely clear. One more protest, one more threat of not complying and this deal is finished. I will submit all the evidence I have and you will spend most of your life in prison.”

“Yes. Of course. Master.” She sighed. That last word was a complete surprise to me as it had not yet been requested. Perhaps she was at least aware of the term which of course gave me further questions for later.

“You will stand up, turn and face the wall. You will place your hands behind your back and wait.” I instruct.

I was still surprised as she obediently rose to her feet and followed my instructions. She did not say a word. No attitude. Nothing. It was a pleasant surprise but perhaps she had finally realised there was no way out of this.

I waited a few moments and finally approached her. I pulled her wrists together and began duct taping around them tightly. Once her wrists were taped, her elbows followed suit. She remained quiet aside from the occasional discontented grunt.

With her arms taped, i moved on by taping above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her back.

“So what’s your plan for me after you’ve finished using the tape?” She finally spoke.

“Oh believe me, this is just a taster for what is in store. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other.” I tease.

With her chest taping secure my next target was her legs. I crouched down, beginning by taping her ankles, followed by lower knees, upper knees and lastly her thighs.

“Ugh lets get this over with so i can quickly forget this ever happened.” She retorted.

“Where would be the fun in that?” I teased. “Besides you need a gag.” I reasoned.

“No...come on...enough already.” She sighed in frustration. She couldn’t tell until the last minute what was heading for her mouth. However when she saw and had to open, thanks to a nose pinch, she made her feelings clear.

“MPPPPH” she protested as one and then two clean pairs of panties were stuffed into her mouth. She could only watch as white microfoam tape was wrapped tightly around her mouth to seal them in place.

“Oh i’ve wanted to do that for ages.” I taunted as she began to look increasingly furious at being humiliated like this.

With the tape and gag in place i helped her carefully onto the floor ready to watch her struggle for my entertainment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

And so the games begin! Nice one!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] is right. Nice!
Spy Task Force Completed
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great work so far, keep going!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago And so the games begin! Nice one!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :D
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago [mention]Caesar73[/mention] is right. Nice!
Thank you! :D
Lost_the_keys wrote: 10 months ago Great work so far, keep going!
Thanks! Plenty more planned with this :D
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Great work so far, keep it up! I'm really looking forward to the next installment <3
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

lanadelgagged wrote: 10 months ago Great work so far, keep it up! I'm really looking forward to the next installment <3
Thank you! Much appreciated, i have a few things planned for this one! :D
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

I have no words. This is amazing work!
I eagerly wait for the next part.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

potato wrote: 10 months ago I have no words. This is amazing work!
I eagerly wait for the next part.
Thank you for such high praise! :D Next part out soon!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I'm sure if you've read any of my tales that, you'll know i prefer the girl to be tying the male up. But THIS Is told SO well that i'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago I'm sure if you've read any of my tales that, you'll know i prefer the girl to be tying the male up. But THIS Is told SO well that i'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment and glad it made you feel this way! :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As i took a seat and watched my newfound captive, I was surprised just how arousing it was. This was a powerful woman, feared by her employees, colleagues and business partners with a reputation for being cruel, unkind and ruthless. Yet here she was rolling around her office floor with ever increasing fury in her eyes trying but failing to break the tape bondage I had put her in.

There was also the additional point that she had asked me, no begged me, to tie her up. That must have been quite humbling for her. Perhaps it is what she needed? After all if everyone here knew what was going on most would agree she deserved this.

“MPPPPPPHH MPPH MPPPH MPPPH” she hollered at me from the floor. She was red faced and working up a sweat.

My response was to laugh at her which caused her to blush with added humiliation.

“Having fun?” I asked.

“MPPH MPPPPH MPPPPPPPPPHHHHH” she grumbled frustrated.

“You love me? Wow, i doubt a woman like you is capable of that.” I smirked.

In her struggles her skirt had begun to climb up her legs exposing more of the nylon underneath. This was a sight I liked.

“Mpppph” she grumbled again.

After another 10 minutes I stood up and walked over to her computer which was unlocked. Suddenly her frustrated grumbles fell silent. Her eyes were big, concerned that I was looking on there. This confirmed to me she was hiding something else. It took barely a few clicks and I had hit the jackpot.

“Cassidy Jones...Katie Berkley....wow you’ve done this before haven’t you? Impressive. Make the old identity disappear, meanwhile you re-appear somewhere different with a different name. Well this adds a whole different spin on things.” I chuckled taking a memory stick and copying the data onto a flash drive.

Kelly’s expression remained concerned. She had by now stopped rolling about and had realised I had just found out everything.

Once the flash drive was done i walked back over to her, crouching down next to her head which had become quite sweaty.

“You know you really should hide this stuff somewhere better. It might just fall into the wrong hands. It seems you’ve hurt and betrayed so many other people even in different lives. I could take my pick of about 10 police stations to drop you off at.” I smirked.

“My question to you now is...why should I help you keep all this a secret? Perhaps this is a good opportunity to renegotiate? After all, it would seem you need me to keep quiet far more than i need you...I’ll let you have a little think about that.” I smirked again, giving her ass a firm slap before sitting at her desk. I placed my shoes on her desk and leaned back in her chair.

I now had the winning hand.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is very satisfying, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], to see someone receive their just rewards. I would not think that a short bondage session would complete a just reward in this case. I'm looking forward to reading what will happen.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago It is very satisfying, @Bigballgag1, to see someone receive their just rewards. I would not think that a short bondage session would complete a just reward in this case. I'm looking forward to reading what will happen.
Thank you! I don’t think her punishment is finished yet either. However it might just change the dynamic of who needs who more! :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Eugh plu-plu” Kelly groaned as the panties were removed from her mouth and fell to the floor in front of her. The fury in her eyes had transformed to anxiety. She suddenly was not so confident.

At first she said nothing. Then she tested the waters.

“You...you can’t be serious? You really would just drop me off to a police station with all this evidence?”

“I would, yes.”

“Oh, so you just expect me to be indebted to you forever?”

“Thats generally how this works. Your career as a Conwoman has robbed hundreds of people. In some ways perhaps you need a sprinkling of justice?” I smirked.

“So why are you blackmailing me? You could get me sent to prison, have a clear conscience and never have to see me again. Why do you claim you are trying to help me?” She probed further.

“Because being able to put you in tight bondage, especially with your toxic personality, is just such a satisfying opportunity. Plus we both know, sooner or later you would worm your way out of prison.” I answered.

“So what is it exactly you want from me? Love? Ha not a chance!” She scoffed. “I doubt you have even thought this far ahead!” She laughed.

I was quiet for a moment, collecting what I wanted to say.

I then stood up and got closer to her, speaking in a cold quiet manner.

“I want you to spend your time in tight, humiliating bondage. I want to stuff that mouth of yours so it is full regularly. Regardless if you accept or not, i’m going to take everything from you, piece by piece. Everything will be stripped away from you, houses, cars...all of it. Thanks to the flash drive I’ll be able to return most of it to those you have wronged. When i’ve paid everyone back you’ll be left penniless, alone and I can easily make sure everybody knows who you really are.” I smirked.

Kelly’s eyes were wide with horror. Once again that ruthless confidence had dissipated.

“Then what happens to you is a matter of choice. The simple option is to drop you off at the nearest station where you will be locked up for years. Alternatively I can contact a few gangs including a few you may have stole from. I’ll leave you to imagine what they might do to you.” I smirked again.

“Another option is to leave you naked and alone in a remote area. Or of course, you can work for me. However I only have one position available for you. A bondage slut. Low pay, long hours, no annual leave.” I smirked.

“So, what will it be?”

“I...I...” she hesitated.

“Can’t do it? Well i’ll leave you to free yourself. Enjoy whichever other option i choose.” I laughed heading for the door.

“I’ll do it. Please. Whatever you want, whatever you need me to do. Anything. I’ll do it, no attitude or anything. Just please, don’t do any of the other options.” She responded desperately as she tried to carry herself to the door. “Please, I can be tied up. I can handle that. Please. Come back. Please...” at this point she was near begging.

My hand was on the handle of her door. I turned around and grinned. “Good. Then we have an agreement. I’ll give you a chance but if you ever try to con me or do anything which goes against it...I’ll have no choice.”

“Of course. Thank you. Thank you.” She gasped, relieved. It was like she was a different person seeing her desperate for help.

My only question now was had I just been conned? Or was she serious about this role?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oh yes. Nothing like a good piece of 'payback, is there?'
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You continue to fascinate, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic