Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a devious plan. I like it. If I had not known Diana Iw puld have thought this scenario went too far: having a stranger take control over you in an unknown place is terrifying. Only, somehow, I expect Diana will love the experience, that is, in hindsight.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Only, somehow, I expect Diana will love the experience, that is, in hindsight.
I think that too :) I dare say the incarceration is only the beginning, not the end :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.

166 - By a hair
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Writers note: Do not attempt this at home, this requires extensive training and knowledge to perform.
This story is fiction, and I have taken liberties that in real life should not be taken.

“You want to do what?” Linda asked, looking at Robert with big eyes.

“You heard me.” He grinned.

“That will hurt like crazy.” Linda countered.

“No, it does not, when done right. Or at least not much.”

“Yeah, that is a major part of this, the doing it right. Have you ever done this before?”

“Euh, no.” He answered her question.

“So, let me get this straight. You want me to do this, but you never done this before? And I assume you also want me tied and gagged?”

“That was the plan, you are already halfway there.”

“And you expect me to go along with this? I must be crazy to do this.” Linda sighed.

They stood in the big barn at the cabin. Jim had rigged a winch to the ceiling for when he needed it, but it also saw occasionally use in their bondage shoots, like today.

“Okay, we can do this, but the moment I signal my distress, you better stop.”

“Don’t I always?” Robert said, trying to look innocent.

“Yeah, right, you always untie me the moment I ask for it.” Linda grinned.

“I can’t help it that I can’t understand you asking to be released when you are gagged. Isn’t that the whole point of being gagged? Not being able to speak, or at least speak clearly?”

Linda laughed. It was hard to get mad at Robert. But he had weird ideas sometimes, like today. She was not sure what she was getting herself into, but she trusted him explicitly. Whatever crazy idea he, or Jim for that matter, came up with, she always went along. And sometimes that had led to some painful situations, as she imagined this idea would also be one of those.

“I assume refusing would not help me much, since you already tied me up?” Linda grinned.

Robert had been taking his time tying her up. She was standing in the middle of the open space in the big barn, naked accept for small red panties. When he tied her, he used more rope than usual. Instead of four or five raps around her wrists, he did almost twenty. It looked great, especially since he used black rope, but it took time. Her elbows received the same number of wraps. Linda always liked the look of more wraps, somehow it made her feel more helpless. After her elbows were tied, a waist rope was applied, which also wrapped up her arms. And as with the wrist and elbows, he used a lot more raps than needed.

“You like seeing that I am tied?” She had asked.

They had not talked about what they were doing yet, so it was still a surprise.

“I love this look as much as I love you.” He had replied, kissing her.

Her long legs were tied at knees and ankles, just simple double column ties although with more wraps than usual.

“How is this going to work?” She asked Robert who was lowering the cable from the pulley.

He walked up to Linda and showed her a video on YouTube.

“I am not doing that.” Linda said, looking at his phone.

“No, don’t worry, all we are doing is a simple lift. Feet of the floor, that kind of thing. Nothing like that in the video, only very few people can do that.”

“Not that I will be in any position to stop you.” She grinned, shaking her bound body.

For a moment Robert got distracted by Linda’s curves. She was in his mind the most beautiful woman in the world, and he loved her with all his heart. And he was glad that she went along with all the crazy ideas he came up with. His life had changed so much since they had met. He was no longer a security guard in the building where Jim and Diana had their condo and office, but was full-time working with them, supporting Linda and the other models. And he got to do things he never thought he would, like this crazy idea today. He focused his attention back to Linda and the video shoot they were trying to complete.

“Okay, let me move you a little.” He said, picking her up and placing her right under the hoist.

Picking up a large steel ring, he started to weave Linda’s hair around the ring. He worked meticulously, as that was an important, the distribution needed to be right.

“Sorry that this takes a while.” He said. “But I need to make sure I do it right.”

“Take your time.” Linda replied, feeling her hair slowly being connected to the steel ring.

She took good care of her hair and skin, which is important for this thing they were doing, but she was still nervous. She had never done a thing like this, and she did not want to pull out all her hair. Robert stood on a small step, so that he could see what he was doing and gently worked all Linda’s long blond hair around the ring, making sure the distribution to her skull was the same everywhere. It took him over 30 minutes before he was happy and stepped down from the ladder. The steel ring was now the connection between Linda’s hair and the hook from the winch.

“Ready?” he asked her, walking over to the controls of the hoist. “I am just going to put some tension on it.”

“As much as I ever will be.” Linda sighed, a little nervous.

Jim pushed the button for the winch to pull the hook up, using the slow mode of the hoist so that it did go up very slowly. The pull on her hair increased and she had to stand on her toes to support herself.

“Lower your feet slowly, see how it feels.”

Everything she had to do went against her feelings, she wanted to stay on toes, so that the pull on her skull did not increase, but she did what Robert asked, lowering herself, thereby increasing the pressure on her head.

“The right side hurts.” Linda said, which was the signal for Robert to lower the hook again.

“I’ll check.” He said, grabbing the step.

Some hairs had shifted a little, causing an uneven pull. After fixing the arrangement of her hair, he sprayed some more water on it as the trick was easier with wet hair. He stepped down and went back to the control box for the hoist.

“Ready?”

“No but go ahead.” Linda sighed.

The tension on her hair and scalp increased and she went onto her toes again. It felt better this time, the tension more evenly spread. Somehow the situation stimulated her, probably the fact that she was so helpless. Her nipples stood out proud and her vagina was moist.

“Use the Hitachi when I am hanging.” She told Robert.

“Really?”

“Just do it. Now gag me and pull me up more.”

Robert applied a ballgag, the largest that would fit her mouth. Even without the strap buckled, she could not push it out, he literally had to push it, so it popped behind her teeth. It also kept her quiet, which in this case kind of scared her, but then she figured Robert was closely monitoring her, so she should be fine.

“Here goes. Remember, just hang still.”

The winch pulled up the hook, which meant the steel ring was going up, which meant Linda was unable to touch the floor. She was completely suspended by her hair. The strain on her scalp was undeniable. It did not hurt, at least not yet, but the feeling was far from being pleasurable. But somehow, that made her feel even more turned on. She tried to reach the floor with her toes, but there was nothing for her to reach. Robert had raised Linda about a foot from the floor. She gently started to turn. Luckily, Robert had put several video camera’s up to shoot the scene, so she knew that her ordeal was being filmed whatever way she turned.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted in her gag.

“Okay?” Robert asked.

She grunted once, their signal for ‘yes’ since she could not nod. It felt so weird, hanging by her hair and she wanted to raise her hands to hold on to the ring and release pressure, but her hands were tightly bound and there was no way she could help herself.

“Hmmmmmmppppppppfffffffffffff.”

She had closed her eyes and had not seen that Robert had walked up to her with the Hitachi. When it touched her crotch, she shook her body, which caused strain on her hair and scalp. Luckily Robert stopped her from swinging. The vibrator did its thing, although Robert had a feeling that Linda had been close to the edge anyway, as she screamed in her gag and her body tensed before the orgasm rocked her body.

“Wow.” He grinned.

It took effort not to walk up to her and lift her, but to let her hang a little longer. Linda was still recovering from the orgasm and was not moving. Her eyes closed, her breathing hard. Robert let her slowly spin. He knew it would make a good video for the site, but he also knew that buyers would want to see Linda hang by her hair for a longer time if possible, so he just waited for her signal. He kept a close eye on her, but she seemed to be doing fine.

“Hmpf, hmpf, hmpf.”

That was the signal for Robert to lower her back to the floor. He removed the hook from the ring and helped Linda sit on the floor. He undid the strap of the gag and pulled the big ball out of Linda’s mouth.

“Oh, that fuckling hurt.” She stated. “Please undo my hair.”

Robert worked quickly. Luckily undoing the hair was easier than doing it up, so it did not take long.

“Please rub my scalp.” Linda said once her hair was loose.

“Like this?” He asked, rubbing his fingers on her head.

“Yes, like that. Remind me to never do this again.” Linda said.

“It looked great.”

“I bet. Next time I will hang you by your hair.”

While Robert massaged Linda’s head, Linda could not do much as she was still tied. All she could do was lean against Robert, which was fine by her. Hanging by her hair had been as though as she had expected and as she had said, she would not do it again, but she felt proud that she had done it.

“Oh, that feels so good. Can you release me now?”

“Sorry, what was that?”

“Oh, no you don’t. Get me out of these… hmmmppppffffffff.”

Robert had pushed the ballgag back into her mouth and buckled the strap nice and tight.

“Sorry, my love, what was that you are saying?”

He looked at Linda while she muttered something in her gag and rolled her eyes. Picking her up and placing her in one of the two cells in the barn told Linda that he was not ready for her to be released.

“Hmmppppfffff!”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], it seems that you found more mileage for this story after all. And it is great. I would never have the nerve to to that to anybody who would let me do that to them. You painted a very sexy picture.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the intriguing chapter :) And I do love the interaction between Robert and Linda. Very well done, als always [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, a true bondage model chapter. They are so good because they create opportunities for ties which we all fantasize about but seldom fit into stories. I like how you painted this chapter with the care which is needed, and how painful it truly is. Despite our desires, the human body is simply not designed for these activities.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago I like how you painted this chapter with the care which is needed, and how painful it truly is.
That was actually interesting research. The knowledge of how to do hair hanging is a closely guarded secret and only a few circus families perform it. Hence why I added a writers note. You do not want to tie up your girlfriend/boyfriend and hang him/her up by the hair. Based on the research, it takes years of practice, a certain type of hair and lots of care for the hair. In the circus they tend to do some swinging and other tricks, but I figured for a first time hair hanging, what I did in the chapter was more than enough to keep it slightly realistic.

It was also meant to be a chapter to show that there is more going on than one damsel in distress. Jim and Diana in Portland, Robert and Linda at the cabin, Wynonna at Mike's and Sheila and maybe some other models in 'model' business.

Thank you for commenting, your opinion (and those of other members) is highly appreciated.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention]

167 - Swapped
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana was bored. Bored from sitting in the cage, bored from sitting in the darkness, bored from sitting in the silence. Not that she could do anything about it, although technically she could do something about one of the items, the silence. But she already had occasionally screamed and that had done nothing, other than hurting her throat. Nobody had come and it did not make herself feel any better. She had no idea how long she had been in the cage, in the darkness, in the silence, but she suspected it had been a few hours. She was thirsty, she was hungry, and, most importantly, she was getting angry. Angry at Jim and angry at the woman who had locked her in here. With no idea who she was and what the relationship was between her and Jim, her mind played all kinds of games with her. From secret lover to secret agent, she had thought about them all. At least it gave her something to do, but it did nothing for her mental state. The basement was so dark that she could see absolutely nothing. Moving her hand in front of her face, she knew her hand was there, but she could not see it.

“Oh, come on, let me out!” She called out again.

To her surprise, the light in the basement went on not long after her latest shout and the door of the basement opened.

“Keep moving.” A female voice said.

Two people walked into the basement, but not the people Diana was expecting. And based on the reaction from the two people, they had not expected to find Diana in the cage. Or at least one of them did.

“What? Who are you?” The female asked.

“Diana.” Diana answered.

“Who locked you up? According to the calendar, Estelle did not have any clients today, she is supposed to be out golfing.”

“Yeah, with my husband.” Diana said, sounding a little annoyed.

“Oh, you are married to Jim?”

Why was it, Diana thought, that they knew Jim and she had no idea who these people were.

“Yes, he is my husband.”

Diana looked at the second person that had come into the basement and even when locked up in a cell in a house in Portland, she had to grin. The guy just stared at Diana with big eyes, not that he could do much else, as he was bound and hooded. He was fit, that was easy to see as he was naked. He looked like somebody who worked out, without going to far. Toned arms and legs and a developed six pack. Diana had to smile as she could see his erection getting bigger when he saw Diana in the cage. His arms were in a leather single glove behind his back, the straps pulled tight, but his arms were not touching. Leather belts wrapped around his chest and waist held his bound arms in place. The leather hood, with only eye holes and two small openings at the nose, hid his face and he was too far away for Diana to see his eyes. Based on what she could see, she expected the man to be around her age.

“Well, this is unexpected.” The woman said.

The woman showed a resemblance with the woman that had locked Diana up. Except she was not half naked, but dressed in skintight black latex, which covered most of her body. Her long black hair was done up in a braid, which was hanging over her left shoulder. 4-inch knee high boots, a size which Diana found impossible to walk on, completed the package. It did not look like the woman had trouble walking in high heels. It was obvious to Diana the woman was a dominatrix.

“Kneel.”

The woman ordered the man, who waisted no time and knelt on the floor. The woman leaned against the wall, looking at Diana and the man.

“So, Estelle locked you in here. How did you like our isolation room? Pretty dark and quiet, right?”

Diana did not answer. She was not about to be tricked into saying something and then getting punished for saying something.

“Hmmm, you seem to be decently trained. You can answer my question.”

“Yes, you feel definitely isolated when locked up in here.” Diana replied.

“Excuse me?”

Diana cursed silently; she still had gotten it wrong.

“Yes, mistress, you feel definitely isolated when locked up in here.”

Diana did not look at the woman, but at the ground a few feet in front of the woman.

“See, you know how to do it. I can tell. Now the question is, what are we going to do with you.”

It seemed after a few minutes that she had made up her mind. The male prisoner just sat on his knees, quietly looking around, although that could be due to a gag, as Diana had not heard him make a sound yet.

“Wait here. If you move, you will suffer.” The dominatrix told him.

She left the room, closing and locking the door behind her. There was no sound of her going up the stairs, the basement door was well insulated. At least she did not turn off the light. Diana looked at the guy.

“Are you okay?” She whispered.

He did not speak but gave a little nod. His erection had not subsided, and his dick was proudly pointing upwards. Lucikly, it did not make Diana uncomfortable, seeing his privates, she had seen enough of them in her line of work. She could see how he glanced at her occasionally, while mostly just staring at the floor. Diana wondered what he was paying for the services of the dominatrix. If they could afford the house and car that she had seen, they probably were doing pretty good.

“You do this often?” Diana asked.

This time the man shook his head.

“Well, it looks like the plans have changed a bit.” She grinned.

The door opened and the latex clad woman walked back in.

“I can’t remember giving you permission to say anything, did I?” She asked Diana.

Obviously, there was some sort of monitoring system in the room as Diana had not spoken loud enough to be heard outside the basement, but Diana could not see it.

“We will punish you for that later. Now move to this side of the cell and sit with your back towards me.”

Silently, not wanting to upset her captor anymore, Diana moved to the indicated position. She felt wide steel bands being placed on her arms, just above her elbows. Staying still and keeping quiet, she just waited for things to come. Similar steel bands got applied around her wrists. It felt like they did not have keys but needed something like an Allen wrench to lock and unlock. Diana heard padlocks close, and her arms were stuck behind her back, locked together at elbows and wrists. She could feel that the cuffs were tight enough that she could not slip her hands out.

“Nice and flexible. Good. Turn around and bring your feet close to the bars.”

Moving was a little more difficult. The cell was not big to begin with, but having her hands locked behind her back did not help.

“Today!” Her captor ordered.

Diana moved as fast as she could. Once she presented her feet, she received what she figured was similar steel bands as her arms, around her ankles. Instead of directly locking them together, the dominatrix added a small chain, which would allow Diana to make small steps.

“I will open the door and you will come out.” She told Diana.

Shuffling on the floor, Diana crawled out of the cell she had been locked in for the last few hours. She still had no idea how long she had been locked up.

“On your knees.” The woman ordered.

Diana sat, just outside of the door of the cell, on the floor. The woman walked up, grabbed Diana’s hair, and forced her to look at her.

“We will be getting along very nicely if you keep behaving.” She grinned.

Looking up to the woman, Diana could see beautiful emerald-green eyes. The woman was gorgeous. As with Estelle, her breasts were full and her hips perfectly shaped, at least in Diana’s opinion. The black hair might or might not be her real color, but that did not matter.

“Get up.” The dominatrix grabbed her male slave by the arm and helped him up.

She played with his dick for a few moments, before looking at Diana. She pushed the man towards Diana.

“Now suck his dick!”

For a moment Diana thought she had heard it wrong.

“Come on, do not let me tell you a second time.”

The man moaned slightly, which caused the dominatrix to react. She grabbed him by his penis and pulled him towards were Diana was kneeling.

“Suck, bitch.” The woman told Diana.

Diana wanted to protest, she was not in the habit of giving other men blowjobs, that was something reserved for Jim. It was not that she was bad at it, she was not, but it was a matter of principal. And even now, cuffed, and helpless, there were some things she did not wanted to do.

“No mistress, I will not.” Diana said, fearing the reaction of the woman.

She expected the worst but was surprised at the reaction of the woman.

“She has principals.” The woman grinned.

She pulled the man, still by his dick, away from Diana and on to the opening of the cage.

“Get in.” She ordered.

To Diana, who sneaked a peak, it looked like he was more proficient with getting in the cage than she had been. Maybe he spends more time in here than she thought. The cage door got locked, leaving the man helpless in the cage.

“Get up, slave.”

This time the order was directed at Diana, who was helped up by the woman.

“Enjoy your time down here. See you tomorrow.” The woman called out to the man in the cage.

The door got closed and locked and the lights were turned off inside the basement area.

“Up the stairs.”
The woman guided Diana, who could only make small steps, up the steps into the hallway she had seen before. The rest of the house was still a mystery to her, and it seemed like it would stay that way as the woman showed no intention of bringing her into any room other than the hallway. Diana had still no idea of time, as there was no clock in the hallway.

“Wait here.” The woman said.

She walked away and came back with medical tape and what appeared to be men’s underwear.

“Open up.”

Diana eyed the underwear. It did not look like boxer shorts, but it still looked big. But helpless as she was, she figured she better play along, and she opened her mouth. It became immediately clear this was not clean underwear. Diana grimaced; the woman laughed.

“Yes, they are his.” She said, meaning the guy who was now locked in the basement.

Before Diana could do anything, the woman, Diana still had no idea who she was, wrapped the skin colored tape around Diana’s head, sealing the underwear in her mouth. Two more pieces of tape sealed Diana’s eyes, taking away her sight. Satisfied Diana was mute and blind, the woman guided Diana into the garage.

“Take it slow, you are going to sit in a car. Damage it and I will damage you.”

The voice had started of friendly enough, but the last bit had been spoken with a very serious tone.

“I will guide you.”

With the help of the woman, Diana was seated in the passenger seat of the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe that she had seen in the garage when they arrived. It was not completely comfortable, sitting with bound arms behind you in a sports car, but it was obvious that she was not being released. The seatbelt was applied, and the door was closed. Then there was a period of silence. As Diana knew that escape was not likely, she tried to relax and, more importantly, tried to not taste the underwear in her mouth. The driver door opened, and Diana could hear the rustling of cloths, which made her believe the women taken her had changed clothes.

“Let’s go and have some fun.” The woman said, before the garage door opened, the engine started and the car drove away at speed.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I was not expecting that. Never a dull moment in a [mention]slackywacky[/mention] story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I was not expecting that. Never a dull moment in a @slackywacky story.
Let us put it this way :) Expect the unexpected :) I wonder, what is in store for Diana - and what Jim is up to this time ... Jim and Robert are one of a kind :)
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Diana and Linda in trouble again (this time separately)! What else is new... 😂

The longer I read this story, the more I wish one of two things (or perhaps both): a) that some of my favorite bondage models would choose to be full-time like this, making lots of content for years and years, or b) that some of the female crushes I've had over the years would do the same.

Despite my disappointment that neither of those are true (at least that I know of), this saga with its companion story "Hitchhiker" remain my favorite stories on this site. Hoping for many more chapters to come, with all the new and old characters and scenarios that come with it!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Interesting continuation. It is nice to see this side of the world once again through your eyes. Diana has fears as she tries to understand the place she is dumped in, knowing the world and its tricks. Although the nameless slave was likely enjoying the experience, Diana tried to leave it with as much grace as possible, knowing what the dominatrix could do to her. Nicely done
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

168 - Round and round

“Having another go at breaking your record, Amira?”

Diana could hear the conversation but had no idea what it was about. They had been driving for less than an hour, Diana was sure. The engine in the Corvette had a great sound, but she wished she could see where they were going. The woman, Amira as Diana just had heard, drove fast, and used the downforce of the car to get around a corner. The seatbelt had kept Diana in her place, but seeing the corners come would have been more preferred. She sat a little facing the middle console, as that allowed for some more space for her restrained arms. At first she had been afraid people would see her, but she remembered the Corvette had tinted windows.

“I’ll try, I’ll try.” Amira grinned.

“Here’s your receipt. Have fun, it is not very busy.”

Diana heard the conversation, but it did not make sense to her, not without knowing the context of the discussion. The driver door opened, and Amira got in. The engine started up again and the car started to move. With her eyes taped shut, she could not see where they were or what was about to happen. Not that she felt she was in danger, but it would have been nicer if she could see.

“Hmmmpppfffff?” Diana asked.

Amira did not answer. The car drove a little before it stopped. Suddenly Diana felt a hand on her left breast, kneading her mound.

“Did you know you have nice tits?” Amira asked. “I bet Jim enjoys those.”

Diana tried to pull away, but the seatbelt did not allow much movement. She still had no idea how these women were related to Jim.

“Stop that.”

A hand pinched Diana’s left nipple.

“Hmmppff.” She grunted.

“You will allow me to touch you whenever and wherever I want, or you will be punished. Understood?”

The tone in Amira’s voice had been cold as steel. Diana nodded meekly. With her arms locked behind her in the steel cuffs, she had no options to resist anyway. The hand was removed from her breast, but moments later it slipped inside her shorts and panties and explored her clit. With all her might, Diana tried to ignore it, but whatever Amira was doing worked and it did turn Diana on, her nipples getting rock hard, betraying what she was feeling. But then the hand disappeared again.

“Our turn. You will have to wait.”

The car started driving again and the speed increased significantly. Diana wondered where they were, as the car was going much faster than the allowed speed limit on the public road. The road they were on was long and straight, until the car took an unexpected right turn. At least unexpected for Diana. The g-forces had pushed Diana deeper in the chair and she was glad the bucket seats gave at least some protection against the motion of the car. Two more turns followed, a left and a right, before there seemed to be another long straight. The revs of the engine were high, and it felt to Diana that they were going at a very high speed. Heavy breaking, an s-bend and a right-handed curve followed before Amira floored the peddle again.

“We must be on a racetrack.” Diana thought.

Her thoughts were confirmed when she felt the same corners come up again. If she had not been restrained, gagged, and blindfolded, she might have liked this. At least she now had an idea what the track was like, and she could anticipate corners, which made it a little more enjoyable.

“Too slow.” Amira grunted. “Concentrate, don’t screw up the apex.”

For Diana, who had to grin hearing Amira curse, that confirmed her thoughts, as the car went around another corner.

“Enjoying yourself?” Amira asked when they were going down the straight.

Diana nodded.

“Good.”

The car slowed down and made a left turn onto a parking area, although Diana had no idea that is was a parking lot. The hand came back and played with her breast again. This time, after the initial reaction to the unexpected touch, Diana did not pull away.

“Hmmm, you are learning. There is hope.” Amira grinned.

The hand played some more with Diana’s breasts. She heard a seatbelt been undone, not hers, as she would have felt that, and moments later the buttons on her blouse were undone and the blouse pulled away from under the shoulder seatbelt. As she was not wearing a bra, her breasts were now exposed. A hand started to play with her right breast, while suddenly lips touched the nipple on her left breast. Amira knew what she was doing, playing with Diana’s nipple with her tongue.

“Did I tell you that you could enjoy yourself?” The woman said, leaving Diana’s nipple alone for a moment.

The voice had not sounded stern. All that Diana could do was grin.

“If she does not want me to enjoy myself, she should stop teasing me.” Diana thought.

The hand left her tits but went straight for her crotch again. Amira showed her experience, as she found Diana’s g-spots and clitoris without difficulty, pushing Diana a little closer to the edge. Even though she tried, it was hard to resist the masterful hand of the woman holding her prisoner. The sucking on her nipples, the hand between her legs, it started to push Diana closer and closer to the edge.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Amira said. “I did not give you permission to come.”

“Fuck.” Diana grunted when both her nipples got flicked with a finger.

It stung. Obviously, Amira knew how to tease and how to punish. The tongue and hands disappeared, leaving Diana hanging without relieve. For a moment Diana wondered why until the car started to drive again. The speed increased and when Diana felt the right-hand turn, she knew they were back on the circuit again.

“I know I will not break my record today, the weight you add to the car will prevent me from doing that, plus you distract me, I keep looking at you instead of the track and I keep missing the apexes. I will have to punish you for that.” Amira grinned.

They drove another four laps on the track. The racetrack was Portland International Raceway, a 1.95 miles long track with 12 corners, that is if you count the chicane. Amira was driving past the chicane, so there were only 9 corners. The corvette felt good on the tracks, and she enjoyed driving it. She had planned on driving a while, finding Diana in the cage in the basement had been a surprise, a pleasant one. But that did not mean she was backing out of doing some laps on the racetrack. She had no idea when Estelle and Jim would be back, but she imagined that they would also get a surprise to find Diana gone.

“The question is now, what shall we do with you?” Amira said to Diana.

She knew she would not get an answer, the underwear was still preventing Diana from saying much. Using her slave’s underwear had been fun, and she could imagine him going home to his mansion without it. Both Estelle and Amira made good money being dominatrices for their high profile, high paying clientele. It meant they had time and money to keep themselves busy. Estelle loved golf; Amira loved fast cars.

“Hmmpppffff.” Diana grunted in her gag.

She had no idea what Amira needed to do with her, other than returning her to Jim. The metal cuffs had prevented her from escaping her bonds. The thick steel bands kept her as a helpless prisoner. It was not uncomfortable; Diana had been tied more than enough time to be able to stand having her arms locked in cuffs for a while. And she enjoyed the laps on the track, even if she could not tell how fast they were going. The car slowed down, it felt to Diana that Amira was done, as they drove in a more sedated speed over a little bumpier road.

“That was fun. Did you enjoy that?” Amira asked Diana.

“Hmmppffff.” Diana nodded.

“Oh, I am so sorry.” Amira said when she pulled over after driving for a while.

The engine was still running. It did not sound to Diana like she was sorry, but to her surprise she slowly and carefully pulled the tape of Diana’s eyes. Diana had to blink a few times to get used to the light again. The gag was not removed, unfortunately. At least Diana could see again. They were parked on a small road. They must have been outside Portland, as all Diana could see was trees and bushes. No buildings. Although, with the trees blocking the view, she was not sure about where they were.

“Hmmppffff?” Diana asked.

Amira opened the driver’s door, got out, walked around the Corvette, and opened Diana’s door.

“Get out.” She told the helpless woman after undoing the seat belt.

After Diana got out, Amira closed the passenger door, walked around the car, got in on the driver’s side.

“Have fun.” She called out to Diana, before closing the door and driving away, leaving a bound and gagged Diana on the pavement.

“Hmmppffff.” Diana grunted, while watching the corvette disappear.

“What now?” She thought looking around.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jim must be involved in this. Will she kill him?
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Another excellent cliffhanger. Always leaving the reader wanting more. Can't wait to see what happens to Diana in this predicament. Great update. Looking forward to the next exciting installment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Jim must be involved in this. Will she kill him?

Which I would perfectly understand :) That Update was, literally and metaphorically, quite the ride for Diana. Imagine: Being left tied up and gagged in the middle of nowhere?

Excellent [mention]slackywacky[/mention] 😀
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's brutal. I love it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago That's brutal. I love it.
Glad you do. That was (for you) a short reply, geez ;)

We've hit 290k views, almost 300. Wow, thank you all for keeping this story going.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

169 - Field trip

“Come to the cabin, it will be fun.” They had said.

“Linda will be there too.” They had said.

“There is a pool.” They had said.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Winona grunted into the tight gag.

What they had forgotten to mention was that she would be transported to the cabin in the trunk of Mike’s car and that she would be tightly tied, gagged, and hooded. Now that she was lying in the trunk, she also remembered that it was a four-hour drive, and that assumed traffic was not too busy, and they did not need to stop.

“I am such a sucker for this.” She thought.

It had started off nice enough, Mike and Sheila had called her for a photoshoot. Not that she had much else to do anyway, modelling was all she did nowadays. Her life, like Linda’s had, was a lot different now. The shoot was nothing fancy, a simple hogtie, a nice mouth filling ballgag, and a soft leather hood while dressed in a 2-piece bikini. Naturally, it had required her arms to be tied at wrists and elbows, touching as usual, and her legs at knees and ankles. The hogtie had been mild, she could, if she really tried, touch her heels, so she knew it was not taxing her. The leather hood she had worn before. It had no holes other than two small ones at the nose area. Winona kind of liked it. It was soft and since it kept her in the dark, it allowed her to relax. It had not even taken long to shoot the video they needed. When she had been waiting to get untied, the question was popped.

“Do you want to come to the cabin? There is a request for several photo and video sessions and with Diana out of town, Robert needs a second model to work with Linda. The pool is open, so you can relax in the pool. We would leave a little later today.”

She had recognized Mike’s voice, the helmet reduced the amount she could hear a little, but she suspected Mike had been speaking louder then normal. It had not taken long for her to decide. Her friends, Gaya, and Vivian were out of town and the gecko she had would be fine for a few days without her. She had been at the cabin a few times and liked it. So, she had nodded a confirmation.

“Okay, you are good to come. I can let Robert know?” Mike had asked to confirm.

She had nodded again.

“Thank you.”

To her surprise, nothing had happened after that for some time. Nobody released her and there were very few sounds in the studio that she could hear, so Winona had no idea what was going on. She could be all alone and would not know it. If they wanted to leave soon, they should untie her so she could change. At least she had been to the bathroom before the shoot, a lesson Sheila instilled in all models they worked with, as you never knew when you could go again. Like now. Mike and Sheila had quickly figured out that Winona liked long bondages and they had made use of that fact on occasion. They had also figured out that Winona did not want to know what was going to happen, which was something else they exploited, but in the good way.

“Hmmppffff?” She grunted in her gag.

Suddenly she got picked up and placed over a shoulder. She assumed it was Mike who had picked her up. Carrying her did not take long and she was transported, still hogtied, to somewhere outside as she could feel the outside air.

“Hmmppffff?” She said in her gag.

She did not want to move around much, as she did not want to fall or get dropped by whomever was carrying her. It did not take long before she was carefully lowered onto a soft blanket and put on her left side.

“Don’t go anywhere.” She heard Mike say, confirming her thoughts about who had carried her.

There was a bit of a fumble on the hogtie rope and Winona figured she would be released, but instead the rope got tightened and she was now in a much more stringent hogtie. Still nothing super tight, but she could now easily touch her heels. And then the trunk of the car had been closed. It took her a couple of seconds to understand what was happening.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She called out.

There was no reaction. Not surprisingly. Winona used her fingers to trace the hogtie rope, and even though she could feel it all the way to her ankles, there were no knots that she could find. She had not expected to find any, both Sheila and Mike knew what they were doing when tying her up.

“They know me better than I know myself.” She grinned.

There was another period of nothingness. No sounds reached her ears, no light shone in her eyes. The ballgag was filling her mouth and the hood, which had a nice snug fit, prevented her from pushing it out. Which made her do the only thing she could do, trying to escape. It sort of was an unspoken rule with any photoshoot you did for Mike and Sheila. Jim and Diana used the same rule. Whenever you got tied up, you tried to escape. It forced the bindee to do a better job. Mike and Sheila went even so far to pay anybody who escaped 500 dollars. So far, they had to pay once and that had been a while ago.

“Obviously, I am not getting released.” Winona thought.

Suddenly she heard doors open and the car moved a little.

“Almost ready to go. Are you doing good?” Sheila’s voice asked.

“Hmmppffff.” Winona replied.

“Mike, you could have at least removed the hood and gag.” Sheila grinned.

“And why should I do that? She likes it this way.”

“I bet you even tightened the hogtie.”

Mike nodded; his wife knew him well.

“I am sorry, Winona, looks like you will be stuck for a while.”

Winona had to grin; hearing Sheila say she would be tied up a while longer. As if Sheila could not just walk to the trunk of the car and remove the gag and hood herself. The engine came to life and the car started rolling. For Winona it was not the first time she had been in the trunk of a car, it was the reason she had ended up being a bondage model. Her first bondage session with Derick had not been good and after he crashed the car, she was recued by Robert, who had introduced her to Mike and Sheila. And things had evolved from there.

“Bump.” Mike called out when they hit an uneven railroad crossing.

It made Wynona laugh, although it sounded distorted due to the gag. Mike had called it out just after they went over the bump. It threw Winona around a little. Bound as she was, there was not much to hold on to and whenever Mike made a turn, she moved around the trunk. It did not take long before they hit the freeway and Mike was able to speed up and the ride got more comfortable for Winona.

“I have to stop for gas.” He called out after driving for about 2 hours.

Winona was just lying in the trunk. The swaying of the car and the engine sound had made her sleepy and she had drifted off a few times, only being awoken when there was a bump or turn.

“Hmmpppffff.” She acknowledged.

“Would you like an ice cream?” Sheila asked.

“Hmpf.” Which Winona hoped would be translated by Sheila into a yes.

She perked up from that request. The ballgag was becoming an irritant. Not painful, just annoying after 2 hours of driving, not counting the time it had been in her mouth during and after the photo shoot, so ice cream would mean that they had to take the gag out. About 15 minutes went by. She could hear the gas tank being filled, as she was close to it, and after that the car pulling up a little, probably into a parking spot, before things got quiet.

“Hmmppppfffff?” Winona tried, but there was no reaction.

She did not do it loud, more in a volume that could be heard in the cabin and not outside. When she heard the doors open, she waited for the trunk to be opened, but that did not happen. Instead, the engine got turned on and the car started driving again. It felt different, as if there was a different driver behind the wheel.

“That was good ice cream.” Winona heard Sheila say.

Obviously, the question about ice cream had not been directed at her, but at Mike. And Sheila had taken over the driving, hence the different driving style. Winona sighed. It was clear that there was no ice cream for her and that she would stay bound, gagged, and hooded a while longer.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.”

“Oh, hush you.” Mike grinned, hearing the soft plea from the trunk of the car.

Both Sheila and Mike knew they were toying with Winona, keeping her as a prisoner for this long. From the moment of the start of the shoot, to filling up at the gas station, Winona had been tied for just over 4 hours. They knew she could handle that, she had before, and there was only 2 more hours to go.

“I agree, it was good ice cream.” Mike replied, finishing his ice cream.

“Would you like some ice cream, Winona?” Sheila asked the helpless woman in the trunk of the car.

There was a soft grunt coming from the trunk, but that was all.

“Okay, that’s fine too. We won’t force it on you.” Sheila laughed.

The last two hours of the trip went smooth. Traffic was light, so they made good time and they knew they were in the final stretch when they came up to the gate that closed the gravel road leading to the cabin. After closing the gate behind them, Sheila drove the car up the gravel road. Finally, the cabin came in view, and she drove the car through the gate and stopped near the barn. Robert was already waiting. Jim had built an alarm system at the gate, so he could hear when people were entering the private road.

“Good trip?” Robert asked.

“Yes, nice and relaxing.” Sheila answered, looking around. “No Linda?”

“Oh, she is enjoying some quality time in one of the cells. And Winona?”

“Relaxing in the trunk.” Mike laughed, opening the trunk, allowing Robert to see the tied woman.

“Okay, I did not expect that. I know we regularly keep Linda and Diana tied and gagged when we do this trip, but not often in the trunk.”

“If you do not count the secret compartment in the van.” Mike said.

“That is only for people we know can handle it, being transported like that.” Robert said.

“Like Diana.” Sheila added.

“Yes. So… are you releasing her, or do we place her with Linda? Dinner is almost ready.”

Winona was quietly listening to the conversation. The word ‘dinner’ made her stomach growl, as breakfast had been her last meal. But her hopes on that were quickly dashed when she heard Sheila say she could keep Linda company.

“Fine by me.” Robert replied.

Together the men lifted Winona out of the trunk and carried her into the barn. The one cell was locked, with Linda inside of it, so they placed Winona on the floor in the other cell. There were some grunting and other noises, some of it would probably translate into curses if she had not been gagged, but as usual, Winona was helpless to object to the treatment she experienced.

“We’ll release them later.” Robert said, closing and locking the cell door, before they left the barn.

“Dinner should be ready.” He added moments later. “Let’s get inside and eat. We can relax at the pool with our dinner and drinks.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Such delicious things keep happening to [mention]slackywacky[/mention]'s ladies.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed delightful things [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - and that teasing: Telling Linda and Winona that they won´t get Dinner - just yet :) And there is the question: What happens to Diana who is still on the road - so to speak :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago And there is the question: What happens to Diana who is still on the road - so to speak :)
You will have to wait for that one. All the current events are happening in the same time frame, hence the switching back and forth between leading ladies. The next chapter will provide answers as to what is happening to Diana.

Standing on a deserted road, arms locked in cuffs behind her back, tightly gagged, blouse open and tits exposed (just in case you forgot about that little detail), what could go wrong...

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Winona. If I would be her, there would certainly be revenge. Everyone is just toying with her. I presume this part of the job is not paid.

Nicely done, Slacky!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago And there is the question: What happens to Diana who is still on the road - so to speak :)
Standing on a deserted road, arms locked in cuffs behind her back, tightly gagged, blouse open and tits exposed (just in case you forgot about that little detail), what could go wrong...
In two words? : ) A lot :) But I suspect a plan behind all this ....
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the Linda and Winona helpless in the cells of the barn while everyone just ignores them. Looking forward to the next exciting installment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic