Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
182 - Hollywood here we come

“Do I need anything else than a passport?”

The question was asked by one of the people in the studio. Linda could not remember the studio ever being this busy.

“Yes, a work permit, as you will be working, but we will take care of that.” Marina replied. “As long as you have a valid passport which does not expire within 6 months, you are good. The paperwork is mostly a formality unless you have a criminal record.”

Most people laughed. Marina had flown in from the Dominican Republic with her husband. Pablo had been contacted by a casting agency he had worked with before to see if he could supply several models for a movie the agency was working for. He had contacted Jim and Diana, who in turn had asked their models if they were interested. The movie was being shot in Toronto and featured a lot of kinky scenes. Canada was the Hollywood of the north, as many movies and TV series were shot there. Mostly because it was cheaper and easier to work in Canada than it was in the US.

“We’ll be staying at a hotel not far from the studio grounds and most of what we will be doing will be in the background. You will be signing a non-disclosure agreement, as you cannot tell anybody about the movie until it is released, which is probably another year or more. Hotel, food, transportation, everything will be covered. The casting agency we work for has requested different models, hence why I connected with Diana and Jim.” Pablo told the people in the room.

“We will be there for about 2 weeks maximum, as that is when they shoot the scenes for which we’re getting hired.” Diana stated.

“Unfortunately, the studio will not cover partners. Your hubby is welcome to come along, but that will be on your own dime. We have no problem with them coming along, but we need to know in advance, as we need to book extra flights and hotel rooms.” Jim stated.

Diana and Jim were flattered when Pablo contacted them. They had worked together before, and they had visited the couple when they were in the Dominican Republic, where Linda ended up floating on a raft at sea. Pablo had emailed them some studio artwork of what they were looking for and Diana and Jim had agreed that they could provide some models that could do the scenes. It had been fun to see the reactions when Diana connected with the models that she worked with to ask them if they were interested. Some were exited, like Winona, others, like Daiyu, just replied she was interested.

“We will fly out in 2 weeks, September 5, and the current schedule shows us returning on the 18th, but both dates can change depending on how the movie schedule is going. We will need some flexibility with regards to those days from you.” Jim said.

“Misty is showing a possible position you might end up in, but things constantly change. The studio stated there is no full nudity required, but I have seen that requirement change too in other movies I worked with. If you are cast for a role, you can check the requirements. It will show what is required. If you do not want to do a certain scene, for whatever reason, let us know. We want to prevent issues on the studio floor, I rather deal with them beforehand.” Marina told the group.

Misty was the only person tied up. She was on the floor, sitting on her bend legs, her wrists tied together. They had been tied in front but were pulled behind her head and fixed to the breast harness that Diana had created around Misty’s full breasts. Each leg had been tied frog style, ankle to upper leg, and a bright yellow ballgag was strapped in her mouth. As it was just to show what a possible position would look like, she was still dressed in cut-off jeans and a blouse.

“Misty is showing one possible position, which we based on the artwork the studio gave us.” Marina told the people present in the studio. “The problem is that you might have to endure the positions for some time. Sometimes it might take longer to tie you up than what is required for the scene, sometimes you will be tied for several hours if it is a major scene that requires different camera angles.”

“I assume we have safe words?” Daiyu asked.

“Yes, and you will be monitored. But we wanted to prepare you as good as possible for what you might encounter. You will not be the focal point in the scene, not like you are used to. You might be so far in the background that nobody can recognize you.” Diana answered.

“And your name will not show up on the end-titles.” Jim grinned. “We are working for a casting agency, not the movie company.”

“Darn, there goes my chance for stardom.” Liz grinned.

“I must ask each of you personally, so bear with me. Diana, are you in?” Pablo asked.

She nodded, doing something like this was different from what they normally did, so she was interested.

“Linda?”

‘Yes, I am in.”

“Liz?”

“Sure.”

Willow, Winona, Daiyu and Dawn all agreed to join them. Diana had asked for Daiyu to join them, as they did not have any Asian models.

“Misty?”

“Hmpf.”

Everybody grinned, but she had been nodding her head, so it was clear, even if she was bound and gagged, that she wanted to join. She had been the first model to show up that afternoon and Diana had asked her if she wanted to model, which she was willing to do. At least the bondage was fairly simple and not that restrictive, and the yellow ballgag was only a 1.5 inch model, so easy to wear for longer periods of time.

“Can we untie Misty?” Linda asked.

“Yeah, that should be fine. Oh, hold on, her file does not state if she is ticklish or not.” Jim said.

“We can test that.” Linda grinned.

She walked up to the helpless woman who was trying to get away from her, but with her legs tied, she did not have a chance.

“Looks like she is ticklish.” Winona added, seeing Misty trying to crawl away.

“Hmmppfff.”

“What was that Misty, you are ticklish?” Winona laughed, following Linda’s example of walking up to Misty.

Linda, Winona, Willow, and Liz grabbed hold of Misty and started to tickle her. It turned out Misty was indeed ticklish, but not as much Diana. Linda was probably less ticklish, so the four women got decent giggles from the helpless woman. Willow and Liz tickled Misty’s feet, while Linda worked on her waist. Winona tickled Misty’s exposed armpits. Due to the way Misty was tied, her arm pits were exposed, and it seemed to be her most ticklish spot. Misty tried to get away but had no luck and from the bucking that she did to trying to escape the fingers tickling her, she fell on her side, which made tickling her even easier.

“Okay, good enough.” Jim called out after a few minutes. “Please untie her.”

Linda and Winona untied the hard breathing woman.

“That was mean.” Misty said when the gag was removed. “But fun.”

“Mean and fun, eh?” Diana said in a mock Canadian accent.

Everybody laughed.

“We will confirm flights and such once we get confirmation from the casting agency. Make sure everybody knows where you are going and when. Canada is not much different from the US. They speak English, although they call it the Queens English, and they have very colorful money, but they watch the same TV shows we do. You do not need shots, no need. And the food is mostly the same as we have.” Jim stated.

“And if you have questions, contact me, and if needed I will connect with Marina and Pablo.” Diana added.

“Thank you all.” Pablo said.

“Thanks for coming. If you are bored, we can do some more photo shoots once people leave, if not, feel free to leave and we will see you all soon.” Jim said.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Can't wait for the movie to be filmed. Should be great stuff.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like what is in the cards :) This film project will be fun! I remember the chapter well, when Linda was floating around on the raft :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a fun series of chapters this will be. I can't wait to read the deviations from the scenario projected by Pablo. And, of course, I look forward to seeing the movie. When will it be released?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I remember the chapter well, when Linda was floating around on the raft :)
I know. I like to tease you by putting Linda in these 'fun' situations. And, I suspect, the trip to Toronto will bring more fun.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Can't wait for the movie to be filmed.
I was actually watching something on TV a while back, probably a year or two, where topless naked tied up models were being used as decoration items. That's where the idea came from. It was not a long lasting series (unfortunately).
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago When will it be released?
Coming to your imagination soon. I have no time line or specific ideas yet, I will do what I always do and just wing it when I write a chapter. Using Toronto is easy for me, since I live close to it and I know the area well.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As Robert A. Heinlein said in Stranger in a Strange Land, waiting is.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Time for a new adventure!
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Misty is showing a possible position you might end up in, but things constantly change. The studio stated there is no full nudity required, but I have seen that requirement change too in other movies I worked with.
And I don't expect anything less. Why would anything ever go according to plan in one of these stories? Of course a little more will happen than is mentioned now.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
183 - Memories

“Come on ladies, get moving.”

Willow guided, almost herded, the other three bound and gagged women into the main area of the half round barn. It was a large building, 600 feet long by 300 feet wide and whoever owned it had placed windows in the curved wall, so daylight could shine in. Not that there was any daylight now, as it was later in the evening. They had come here after the meeting about Canada, it had been a spur of the moment thing.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda mumbled as Willow pushed them forward.

They were doing a shoot that was a reproduction of a photo set from the 1980’s. Marina had been browsing through the boxes with magazines before the meeting that Jim had stored and had found an interesting series, so she wanted to redo it. Finding a barn that looked like the one in the photo set had been easy, Jim knew the owner of one and after a quick phone call she would let him use it, plus it was only 30 minutes out of town. It was normally used as an art studio.

“Move them to the middle where the table is.” Pablo directed.

It was just the 6 of them, Linda, Misty, Winona as models, Willow playing the rigger, but Marina was the person doing the real rigging. Pablo did the photography. They had placed several video cameras in the room, recording what was happening. Photo lights were used to light up the space.

“Resist a little, ladies.” Marina told them.

Winona, dressed in an 80’s brown dress that ended just above her knees, did what she was told and pushed back a bit, but Willow was not having it and used a bit of force to get the women in the main area. For a few of the models, this was a first, working with so many other models for a single photoshoot.

“Walk.” Willow ordered.

Winona had her wrists tied behind her back and a rope around her waist, preventing her from moving her arms away from her body. The ropes were not tight, but they limited movement. The three gagged prisoners were barefoot, but they all were wearing hose, including Willow who was wearing black high heel shoes. A ballgag was strapped in Winona’s mouth. The green dress Linda was wearing was a little shorter than Winona’s, but from the same period. It showed the bottom of the hem from the hose. With her arms tied at wrists and elbows, pulling them close, but not together, she did not care about how much leg the dress showed.

“Make them sit on the table.” Marina told Willow.

Willow herself was dressed in 80’s black panties and bra, with elbow length black gloves. All clothing had come from Sheila, as she had kept several dresses and related items for photo shoots that required an authentic look.

“You don’t have to look into camera every time, Willow. Just do what you need to do.” Pablo told the nervous woman.

“Sorry. This is all new to me.”

‘We know, don’t worry, you are doing good.” Marina said, giving Pablo a look.

“What?” He replied.

“Give her a break.”

Willow laughed and got the three prisoners leaning or sitting on three sides of the table. Misty, in a white dress that was buttoned at the front, grinned when Pablo got told off. As with Linda, her arms were tied at elbows and wrists, pulled close, but not touching. Her gag was a 2-inch ballgag, like the one Winona was sporting. Linda was gagged with mouth stuffing and a sticky piece of tape.

“Tie Linda’s and Misty’s waists, like you did with Winona.” Marina told Willow.

She let Willow start the rope work, before stepping in. Willow had mentioned she had not much experience as a rigger, but Marina mentioned she would help her. Together, Willow was learning fast, the wrapped ropes around the waists of Linda and Misty, while they sat on top of the table.

“Hmmm, this is not working for me. Okay, let’s get Linda tied separately, and then we work on Winona and Misty.” Marina said.

Instead of having Willow do it, Marina led Linda a few feet away from the table. She added a rope to the wrist bonds and threw the end of the rope over a pipe that ran across the main area. Pulling the rope, she forced Linda into a strappado. Linda’s hands were just higher than her head when she was leaning forward. With a wooden rod and some rope, Marina tied Linda’s legs about 3 feet apart, making the dress ride up, showing more of her hose and garter belt. Linda now had to look up to see what was happening with Misty and Winona.

“Let’s try this again. Pablo, make sure you get Linda in the background, I want people to see that she is helpless while Misty and Winona get tied more.”

“Yes, boss.” Pablo grinned.

The statement made everybody grin.

“Okay, give it a go, Willow.” Marina said to the young woman.

Taking the rope that Marina gave her, Willow wrapped it around Misty’s waist, much like Winona was tied, except Winona, for whatever reason, did not have her elbows tied. Once she was done with that rope, Marina gave her another rope to tie Misty and Winona together back-to-back, while they sat on top of the table. Pablo took pictures of the proceedings, making sure to include the helpless Linda in some of the photos.

“That looks better.” Marina said, looking at the tablet that was connected to the camera, so she could see the shots Pablo had taken.

Misty mumbled something in her gag, another ballgag, but it did not sound like she was saying something.

“Pull the rope a little tighter.” Pablo told Willow. “Yes, that is better.”

Pablo took some photos of just Linda while she looked at the things going on. Tied up as she was, there was nothing she could, or needed to do. Plus, she had already figured out that escape, as usual, was not possible. The gag worked well, so she had decided just to watch and wait.

“One more turn and that should do it.” Marina told Willow, who had been wrapping the rope around Misty and Winona.

Marina looked at the magazine with the photos they were reproducing.

“I don’t really know how they went from this position to the next, as there are no photos, but you can remove the rope around Winona and Misty.” She told Willow. “We will be tying Misty in a similar fashion as Linda. And we’ll change her gag.”

Once Willow was done unwrapping the rope, Marina removed the ballgag that had kept Misty quiet. She did not give the young model much of a chance to say something, as a handkerchief was stuffed in her mouth and a piece of tape, the same tape as was used on Linda, prevented the thing from coming out.

“Can I see the magazine?” Willow asked Pablo, while Marina took care of Misty’s gag.

“Sure.”

He showed her the pictures of the scene they were reproducing next. Willow picked up on something she saw in the pictures.

“Can I do this?” She asked Pablo, showing him what she had seen.

“Sure.” Pablo grinned.

Neither Misty nor Winona had an idea what was next, as Willow walked up to Misty and started to undo the white dress Misty was wearing. It was front buttoned, and with her arms tied behind her back, there was not much Misty could do to prevent Willow from opening her dress. Misty could see that Willow, who she knew was a lesbian, was enjoying herself.

“Hmmppffff.”

Linda grunted, looking at the scene. She was still in the strappado and could only grin. Misty was wearing a bra and panties, but that did not stop Willow from running her hands over Misty’s body.

“I like you.” She whispered, so that only Misty could hear it.

They had met during the interviews they had done with Jim a few days back, and it had not gone unnoticed that Willow had liked Misty, although she had also fancied Diana. Not being in a fixed relationship gave her a chance to look around. And Misty was the center of attention for now from Willow. The lesbian had looked at Linda too, but she knew that she, like Diana, were out of bounds.

“Ready to move on?” Marina asked, ignoring what was going on between Willow and Misty, as it had not gone unnoticed to her.

The rope around Misty’s waist was removed and like what had happened to Linda, Misty was moved from the table a few feet away to where Linda was standing. She got tied up much the same way, right next to Linda. Willow played with Linda’s hair, while waiting for Marina to tie Misty’s legs.

“Move around a bit.” Marina told Linda and Misty, after she had finished tying Misty’s legs like Linda.

The women, helped by Marina and Willow, turned so that they were facing away from each other. Their behinds were now touching.

“Connect the two ropes holding them in the strappado.” Pablo told Willow.

Winona was still sitting on top of the table, watching the proceedings, much like Linda had done when she got tied up. She could see that Willow, by pulling the strapado ropes closer together, forced the hands of both Linda and Misty higher up, forcing both women to bend over more and making it harder to see what was going on around them.

“Tie their legs together at ankles and knees.” Marina told Willow.

With the ropes that Marina gave Willow, she tied the spread-out feet of Linda and Misty together. Linda’s left ankle to Misty’s right and vice versa. The same with the two models’ knees. It made the strapado a little more difficult, as the two women were now hanging more into their bondage, and they could not move around anymore.

“Looking good.” Pablo said, taking photos. “Now let’s take care of Winona.”

Following the instructions, Willow untied Winona, who was told to strip off the 80’s dress. She was wearing a black body underneath with white panties. Willow tied Winona’s hands behind her back, just at the wrists for now. She focused more on Winona’s legs, tying ropes around her ankles, below her knees and above her knees. Linda and Misty could only look on while this happened, they were ignored by the others in the room.

“Have Winona kneel next to the others.”

With help from Willow and Marina, Winona moved to the two helpless women and kneeled on a pillow. Willow looked at Marina for advice as to what to do next.

“Blindfold Linda and Misty and then have Winona wear this gag and mask combo.”

The first step was easy, adding leather blindfolds to the two women in the strapado was easy enough. Applying the combo gag and blindfold to Winona was a little harder as there were many straps to fastened, but Willow managed and Winona could, like Misty and Linda, no longer see what was going on around her, while the ballgag kept her quiet.

“Attach a rope to her wrists and pull it up, like the others.” Marina instructed Willow.

Pablo was still taking pictures of all the prisoners and Willow. The rope was not pulled up as much as the ropes for Linda and Misty, so Winona was not really in a stringent strapado. Marina told Willow to add one more rope from the top of the leather straps to the rope keeping Misty and Linda in the strapado.

“Looks good. I think we’re done.” Marina said when Willow was done, looking at the original magazine.

“Sounds good. Willow, you can play with them now.” Pablo said, a grin on his face, as he put away the photo camera and grabbed one of the video cameras.

“Yes!” Willow grinned.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quiet the photo shoot :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] is correct, That was quiet the photo shoot. Great descriptions, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Thank you.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love this update. Love the Willow and Misty dynamic and can't wait for Willow to take charge. Super hot. Can't wait for this next update.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quiet the photo shoot :)
I came across a photoset on DA that depicted, what looked like a HOM photo series, which was fun as it kept the models tied and gagged, even when changing positions. You could tell it was not a 5 minute job as soo many modern shoots are. So I figured I try to describe it and use it.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Caesar73 is correct, That was quiet the photo shoot. Great descriptions, slackywacky. Thank you.
It worked out reasonable. I am happy with it.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Love this update. Love the Willow and Misty dynamic and can't wait for Willow to take charge. Super hot. Can't wait for this next update.
Well, the next update will be below, so you do not have to wait too long.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

184 - Familiar things

The deep blue Jeep Wagoneer left the dirt road and entered the paved road, heading back to town. The weather was calm, which made the drive easy, and it was dark as it was almost midnight. The rental, picked up at the airport when Pablo and Marina had flown in, was brand new, just 1200 miles on the odometer. It had enough space, being an 8-seater, for everybody who had participated in the photo shoot.

“That was fun.” Linda said, sitting in the middle row behind the driver.

“I think Willow liked you, you got more orgasms than me.” Misty said, who was sitting on the passenger side of the same row.

Both women were dressed in shorts and t-shirts, the 80’s clothing they had worn for the shoot was packed up.

“I spent the longest in that strapado, while you guys were still playing around with what you wanted to do. Maybe I deserved it.” Linda grinned, making sure the others knew she was kidding.

“The photo set we used as guide was not complete, so I had to improvise.” Marina grinned too. “We just kept you out of the way, knowing how bossy you can be.”

“Me? Think you mix me up with Diana.” Linda laughed.

The group worked well together.

“I might have to look in getting a girlfriend instead of a bloke. Willow is pretty good at pushing me over the edge.” Winona added to the conversation.

“Did you hear that Willow, Winona is shopping.” Linda called out.

“Hmmppfffff.”

The gagged noise came from the rear of the large car. Winona, who sat on one of the rear seats next to all the gear, looked over the backrest at the helpless nude woman in the luggage area. Willow was lying on the floor, tied in a severe hogtie. Her elbows were almost pulled together, several wraps of white rope prevented her from pulling her elbows further apart. The wrists of the young woman were tied to her ankles and her upper legs. It looked like a frogtie but included her wrists. She could not keep her legs tied together this way; the tie was too tight for that. The position arched her back. Wraps around her arms, between her wrists and elbows, and her feet, just below her toes, kept them tightly together. She could hardly move.

“Enjoying yourself?” Winona asked.

“Hmpf.”

“Was that a ‘no’? I can make it more fun if you want.”

Winona pressed the button on the app on her phone and a buzzing sound came from where Willow was lying.

“Hmmmmppppppffffffffffff.” The helpless woman groaned while bucking against her bonds.

The butterfly that was placed touching her clit was remote controlled and Winona had the controls.

“You will wear out those batteries.” Linda grinned.

“I think they were fresh; we should be good for a while.” Winona replied.

Just as Winona looked over the backrest, Willow exploded in a hard orgasm. Her muscles tensed and a deep growl escaped Willow’s gagged mouth. To her it felt as if she was going to bite the ballgag in half but the rubber held, and Willow sucked in all the air she could get around the gag and through her nose.

“That sounded like a good one.” Pablo said, while steering the car towards the studio.

“We’re only giving back to what she gave us.” Misty laughed.

She would have joined Willow if she had a chance, but the car did not have that much space in the 8-seater configuration. And to be honest, nobody really had asked. Willow had played with them for an hour before Pablo had called it enough. In her case, and Linda’s, both women had been kept in the strappado’s, which gave Willow easy access to all parts of their bodies. And not being able to close their legs was not helping. But getting orgasm’s while in the strappado was a new experience for Misty, one that she would remember for a while.

“We should be at the studio in 30 minutes.” Pablo announced.

“Nobody said we had to release Willow when we get there, did we?” Winona asked, pressing the button in the app again that controlled the butterfly.

“Hmmppffff.”

The muted grunt probably indicated that keeping Willow tied longer was not something the young woman was looking for. So far, she liked the work she had done for Diana and Jim, it was something she had never done before, but she was wondering if everybody who was connected to the modelling agency had this urge to tie people up outside of modelling. Since she started working, she had been tied in the elevator for several hours and now this. She knew it was only fair after what she had done to the others after the shoot was done, but the tie she was in was hard and release seemed to be far away. It had been her own idea to have the others tie her up as a sort of payback, although she had seen the looks on Misty’s face and she figured Misty would not have minded being tied up too.

“Oh, a police check. Probably looking for drunk drivers.” Pablo said as he came around a corner. “Turn off the butterfly, Winona, we might not need the sounds of Willow having an orgasm during the inspection.”

Winona grinned but stopped the butterfly.

“Police check. Stay quiet.” She told Willow.

“Hmpf.”

Traffic in both directions was funneled into a single lane. The car in front of them was cleared just as they approached. Pablo stopped and opened his window.

“Good evening, sir. We’re doing an alcohol test tonight. Have you been drinking?” The female officer asked.

The voice sounded familiar to Linda.

“No, officer, not since two days agon on the plane.”

“Would you mind taking a breathalyzer test? We cannot force you; you can just say no. It is a voluntary test.”

“Sure, no problem.

The officer guided Pablo through the procedure and the test came back negative, as expected. A colleague from the officer walked around the car, looking at lights and tires.

“How many in the car?” The female officer asked.

“5.” Pablo answered.

He knew there were 6 in the car, but he hoped he did not have to open the trunk and therefore nobody would see the bound and gagged naked woman.

“Everybody buckled in?”

“Yes, everybody is wearing their seatbelt.”

“And where are you heading to tonight?”

“We did a modelling gig and are on our way back to the studio.”

“Could you lower the other windows, so I can check the seatbelts?”

Pablo lowered the windows.

“Oh, good evening, Miss Daniels. We met during the prep work for the arraignments for your kidnapping case.” The officer said.

“Mrs. Houston, I am married now.” Linda grinned, correcting the officer.

Now that she could see the woman, she remembered the officer from the station.

“My apologies.” The officer said. “You are good to go, sir.”

Pablo closed the windows and drove away from the checkpoint.

“That was fun.” Marina said.

“I figured saying 5 was better than 6, as that would have raised the question as to where the sixth person was.” Pablo grinned.

“We got away with it. Remember Venezuela, where we ended up in jail, because you had me tied up?” Marina asked.

“Yeah, that was fun.” Pablo answered.

Naturally, the question and answer led to questions from the others as to what happened, and Marina told the story. By the time she was finished, they had reached the studio and Pablo drove the Wagoneer into the private garage.

“Okay ladies, we have arrived.” Pablo said.

“Let’s get the stuff inside and into the elevator, before we deal with Willow.” Linda suggested.

Many hands made light work, and they did not have that much stuff to take care of before the elevator was loaded up.
Linda and Misty carried the hogtied woman from the car to the elevator and laid her on the steel floor, which was cold to the touch.

“Let’s head up.”

The elevator was large enough to carry the equipment, the others, and the bound female. When it arrived at the studio floor, Jim greeted them. When he saw Willow, he did not look surprised.

“All good?” He asked.

“Yes, we have a lot of fun material.” Pablo replied.

It took only a few minutes to empty out the elevator and carry the equipment into the studio.

“Looks like only 1 piece left.” Jim said, looking at Willow. Misty stood next to him and grinned.

“She likes this elevator, so why don’t we give her some time alone.”

“Hmmpppfffffff.”

“Not a bad idea.” Jim said.

He turned off the light in the elevator and started to close the door, leaving Willow helpless in a familiar place.

“No worries, we’ll get you out eventually.” He grinned, closing the door.

They did not hear the muffled scream coming from the elevator.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This episode, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], like almost all of your, was a fun time for all involved. Especially the readers. Willow does have this thing for elevators.
Spy Task Force Completed
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That was a delight, love the traffix stop and thought for a moment that they would get caught. Really great stuff.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another set of fantastic updates [mention]slackywacky[/mention] since last I looked, but as others have said, this is all you, you’re imagination, creativity remains unmatched when allowed to flow. And I really enjoyed Willow’s suffering in the back, the slight risk from the police stop, great as always
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update to keep the story going. Love the Misty sidenote about Willow and how she would have joined her if there was enough room and if anyone asked. Hoping that comes to fruition in the near future. Loved how Willow once again got to spend time in her favorite elevator. Here's to hoping Misty joins her shortly. Someone brings Misty towards the elevator and Willow has been switched to a more compromising and exposed position. So that the captor can ask Willow if she is going up because Misty will be going down... Just having a little fun. Regardless of what you do, I'm sure it will be amazing.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly excellent as usual - the conversation in the car, the control - excellent :) And Willow spends more time in the Elevator, tied up and gagged- who could ask for more?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It remains funny to me that even though this is a work trip, no one treats it as work. Willow and Misty wanted this job to make some money but are more busy being tied and gagged all the time. They do not care about working hours whatsoever. Are they paid when their bosses tie them up outside the shoots? Should they? Also, everyone seems to have that attitude. I would guess that in real-life shoots, money is a far bigger factor for everyone involved ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ... I would guess that in real-life shoots, money is a far bigger factor for everyone involved ;)
I think you are probably 100% right. I am so glad we have fiction. If we just stuck to factual things, life would be incredibly boring.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ... I would guess that in real-life shoots, money is a far bigger factor for everyone involved ;)
I think you are probably 100% right. I am so glad we have fiction. If we just stuck to factual things, life would be incredibly boring.
It was merely an observation. It is not criticism. Indeed, this is way more fun! I just thought it was interesting it was not mentioned once.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It was merely an observation. It is not criticism. Indeed, this is way more fun! I just thought it was interesting it was not mentioned once.
And I did not take it as a criticism. Your comments are always interesting and worthwhile. And, again, your are right. No one else mentioned it.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

185 - In the background

“How much longer are they going to need before they are done?” Linda thought.

She could not say it out loud, as a bright, almost fluorescent, green ballgag, prevented her from talking. Plus, she was on a movie set, so they had to be quiet. And she had no idea if anybody would hear her anyway, as she had no idea if people were around her, due to another fluorescent item, a blindfold. It did the job, as all she could see was blackness with a bit of light sneaking in along the opening for her nose. Not enough to see, but enough to tell her she was in a lit room.

“Cut. That was crap. Let’s try again and try not to screw up your lines, again.”

The voice was the voice of the female director of the movie, or at least of the scenes being shot in Toronto. Linda had no idea what her name was, she had not been introduced, which was to be expected, as Linda’s role today, and that of Dawn and Misty, was to be figures in the background. And those kinds of roles never got introduced to the directors. The casting agency knew who they were, and that was all the director wanted to know.

“Reset, let’s do it again.” The voice said again.

The day had started early for the three models, and Robert and Marina, as they were chaperoning them. The request had been for 3 blond models, hence why Linda, Dawn and Misty were on set. The script had nothing specific as to the three bound and gagged models. Make up had been quick, they had to be out of there before the real stars of the movie showed up. The movie was science fiction, playing in the future, where, based on the script, naked women were tied up and made to look like sculptures in restaurants and bars. To Linda it just felt like they were trying to get more people to watch the movie by having naked women in them.

“Are you okay?” Linda heard Robert ask.

Their hands had been tied crossed in front with yet another fluorescent product, a sort of plastic rope, which was kind of stiff and was hard to tie. Once their wrists were tied, their hands were raised over their heads until they were behind their heads and fixed to a breast harness made by the same bright colored rope. Somehow Linda was glad that she was blindfolded, as she could not see if people were looking at her or the others. They were in the background and only a single scene had the main stars walking along the three women, as they supposedly entered the bar, a set in a studio, where the scene was being shot.

“Hmpf.” Linda nodded.

They were not tightly tied or gagged, just enough to make it look real, it was not demanding from a bondage point of view. Their legs were not tied, they just sat on their folded legs, but after a few hours that was getting a little harder. But for Linda, and she suspected the other two models too, just the boredom was what was getting to them. At least when she was tied up in the studio or at the cabin, she could fight her bonds and knew that she would not escape. Here, in the Toronto studio she just had to sit quietly.

“Okay, places, silence on the set.” A voice called out.

To Linda, whatever they were doing made no sense, as it was just short scenes. There was no logic in what they were filming from her point of view, which was true as films are normally not shot in the same order as you see in the theater. Twice they had been removed from the set for short period of time, as they were not part of the scene, but for the rest of the time they just sat there on their knees, tied at their hands, the fluorescent rope harness around their breasts, which was accentuating them, and with the gag and blindfold. It was not as glamorous as Linda had thought it would be. It was different from when they made a bondage movie.

“Action.”

Robert stood way back behind the crew that was filming. At least he could look around and move around when they were not filming. It was interesting to see how they built a bar in the large studio. The bar played a major role in the movie. Three sides were built, the fourth side was open. And there was no ceiling, so lights could be positioned where they needed them. He had seen part of the script but didn’t really get a warm feeling from it. For now, he kept an eye on Linda and the others. He figured they would be bored as hell from sitting there most of the morning. In contrast to Linda, he could see what was going on and the girls had been sitting in the background for 3 hours already. They had about 30 minutes break when they were not needed, but the rest of the time they quietly sat there. They could have been done sooner, if the starts of the movie had put more effort in and the director didn’t need to redo scenes constantly.

“How long are the planning to go on?” Robert asked Marina during another scene reset.

“Two more hours.”

“I feel sorry for the girls.”

“I know, not much we can do about it. We knew it would not be glamorous, but it brings in good money. And they get to see another country. I did arrange some sightseeing things for the days they are not working. But the way today is going, we might be here a long time.”

They had been in Canada for 2 days. The flight had been uneventful, the Air Canada plane was only about half full. They did not have to worry about luggage, as Jim had shipped everything with FedEx beforehand. Immigration and paperwork were all done beforehand by Marina.

“The reviews on Air Canada with regards to losing your luggage where not very good.” Jim had said when he collected all the bags from the women.

They had been reunited with their luggage in a large and modern apartment building, close to ‘the Beaches’ in Toronto. It was almost walking distance from the studio grounds. There were 3 apartments, each with 3 bedrooms, reserved for them. The building had a pool and a roof terrace, which they could use. The apartments were all fully furnished, and the full-sized fridges had been fully stocked. Some of the rooms looked out over the parks, some over ‘the Beaches’. The whole 5th floor was reserved just for them.

“Settle in, tomorrow we have to relax, works starts the day after.”

Linda remembered Marina saying that… ‘Work starts the day after’, but of this was all they had to do, she rather had stayed at home. No bondage movie she ever made was this boring. She almost looked forward to hanging upside down again from a crane, bound and gagged, while a thunderstorm came by. That was more fun than this.

“I hope we get some more interesting stuff to do.” Linda thought.

She moved around a little, sitting on her knees, trying to get comfortable but it was getting harder and harder.

“Take 15.” The director called after yet another scene that needed three takes before she was happy.

Robert and Marina rushed over to Linda and the others, pulling the blindfolds off. All three women had to blink, as they had been blindfolded for a while. The gags were removed, and all women got a drink. Their hands stayed tied, as it was too much work to release it for 15 minutes.

“I’ve got an itch on my right tit.” Misty said, looking at Robert.

Robert glanced at Linda, before grabbing a towel and rubbing it over Misty’s breast. The young woman grinned, as she had noticed the look Robert had given Linda.

“Thank you.” Misty said, grinning, as she had noticed the look.

There were some people looking at the three naked women. Linda and the pothers didn’t bother covering up, they were used to being seen naked as models, and covering up with your hands tied behind your head was not as simple as throwing a bathrobe over your shoulders.

“Ooohh, I need a massage.” Dawn said, trying to get the stiffness out of her legs.

“I arranged for some to be available at the apartment.” Marina said.

“Now that sounds good.” Misty grinned. “Just hope this mess is going to be over soon.”

Being cast in a movie had sounded a lot more fun beforehand that it was. And neither of the women had ever been in a real movie, so they did not have experience to base their opinion on. Before they knew it, the 15 minutes were up and the assistant to the director was getting everybody in place. For the girls, it meant the ballgag was put back in their mouth and they were thrown back into darkness, or at least mostly darkness, as the blindfolds were applied.

“You better tie me up for real when we get back to our room and screw me.” Linda had said before Robert had pulled the ball into her mouth.

Misty had heard the words and she had to laugh, which sounded weird, as she was already gagged.

“I would not mind doing that too.” She thought, but she was alone. “Maybe Willow is willing to help out.”

“Quiet on the set.” The director called out. “Let’s get this scene done. Action.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

With the filming in Canada, did you get to observe, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]? As you always do, you have again painted a vivid scene.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Loved the flashback line from Linda about preferring to be bound off a crane. That was an epic update.

Also loved the ending with Linda commenting to Robert she was so bored he better bind and bang her afterwards. I so love the little side comments like that. Also looking forward to Misty and Willow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic