Shelter from the Dust (M/M) - 23 Nov Update!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago Esme had never truly wished to be queen anyway, having been a young village girl with her own workshop when Belrun abducted her. So when the peasant revolt came to claim the palace for the Emperor, she handily stepped down at their will - but when the Emperor returned to appoint an Imperial Governor, he lifted the house arrest of the royal family.

He proclaimed it would be a waste of talent and genius not to provide Esme and her more craft-inclined progeny with a workshop and materials, and a cadre of Imperial engineers ready and willing to procure materials for them. Esme spends her days in study and invention, crafting such ingenious things to improve the lot of her people and the people of the Empire.

While Belrun spends day and night cruelly leashed and humiliated, his name all but forgotten, and under Imperial law, legally the property of the same village maid he took as his possession.
Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss. :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 6 months ago Esme had never truly wished to be queen anyway, having been a young village girl with her own workshop when Belrun abducted her. So when the peasant revolt came to claim the palace for the Emperor, she handily stepped down at their will - but when the Emperor returned to appoint an Imperial Governor, he lifted the house arrest of the royal family.

He proclaimed it would be a waste of talent and genius not to provide Esme and her more craft-inclined progeny with a workshop and materials, and a cadre of Imperial engineers ready and willing to procure materials for them. Esme spends her days in study and invention, crafting such ingenious things to improve the lot of her people and the people of the Empire.

While Belrun spends day and night cruelly leashed and humiliated, his name all but forgotten, and under Imperial law, legally the property of the same village maid he took as his possession.
Boss-Ass Bitch! I love that being part of the Empire actually validates her enslavement of Belrun. Surprising benefits to be found!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Like @Guardianbound and @gag1195, I'm Team Esme! That girl's got game! :twisted: :twisted:
even though here sorcery had revealed itself in gyroscopic carriages, machinery powered by flowing water, simple automatons, and a mechanized cart dragged along a track between villages by a series of windmill stations.
And I am so glad she's into Clean Energy! :D

Might I suggest she keep captured kings, princes, knights and other warriors (of the male species) bound and gagged to those windmills or watermills? Or chained behind those mechanized carts? Or yoked to carriages? Why waste another source of cheap, clean power? :evil: :evil:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 6 months ago Like @Guardianbound and @gag1195, I'm Team Esme! That girl's got game! :twisted: :twisted:
even though here sorcery had revealed itself in gyroscopic carriages, machinery powered by flowing water, simple automatons, and a mechanized cart dragged along a track between villages by a series of windmill stations.
And I am so glad she's into Clean Energy! :D

Might I suggest she keep captured kings, princes, knights and other warriors (of the male species) bound and gagged to those windmills or watermills? Or chained behind those mechanized carts? Or yoked to carriages? Why waste another source of cheap, clean power? :evil: :evil:

Esme the Mechanist
Duchess Emeritus of the North
Minister of Manpower
Chief Mechanist

Consider all the sweat @KidnappedCowboy! I wouldn't say it's clean ;) Love the idea though, someone petition this to the Sun Emperor immediately!!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago
Consider all the sweat @KidnappedCowboy! I wouldn't say it's clean ;) Love the idea though, someone petition this to the Sun Emperor immediately!!
That sweat is renewable, sustainable, and locally produced @Guardianbound! :mrgreen:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound @gag1195 @DeeperThanRed @bondagefreak @Straitjacketed @wataru14 @MaxRoper @KidnappedCowboy
@OlderJ @that1kid13 @Bootmark @squirrel @sharpliketoday @noescape @Croup @harveygasson @Subboi@ATOne@DTaped79

Avel's eyes drifted from each man like a cornered animal as he subtly placed himself against the wall, refusing to let any of them encircle him.

His Master, his dearest one, lay trussed and gagged upon the floor. His father sat smiling, Cyrus in his lap. And Mikal moved to stand behind the Emperor, leaning over the couch, surely to tell him of Avel's betrayal of Eaton.

"Perhaps a cruel way to ensure that he would not become your husband, boy, but effective." Yam Mayim teased.

Avel remembered being a tiny lad, the youngest, without a hope of reaching the throne. With the Emperor busy on campaigns, he had been barely four winters old when he first met his sire. He had been intimidated of his most eminent lord father then, but Yam Mayim had smiled when the little one had toddled up to him and done his best courtly bow.

Yam Mayim had stretched a big hand out and ruffled Avel's hair, scooped him up, and gave him a crushing, reassuring hug. "My son, my treasure. I regret it has taken your father so long to see you."

Avel looked at his father and for once, refused to see the power. Refused to see the glory and experience, the wars and the alliances. In his mind, he dispelled the Emperor and found his father once more.

"Father." Avel said darkly, pushing away from the wall and plopping down on the couch directly opposite from the man. "What is the meaning of this?"

Mikal betrayed only an instant of shock before his features rumbled back into a placid mask. Cyrus' lips quirked in amusement as he slid off the Emperor and perched on the arm of the couch. Yam Mayim's eyes sparkled with pride as he looked into the eyes of his son. "Whatever do you mean, my boy?"

"These tests. Coming here to intimidate and scorn your hosts. Have you come to drag me back to Makaranth? Or did you trust my letter so little you thought you were rescuing me?"

Yam Mayim grinned. "Your letter was eloquent, Velya, if not a little emotional. I cannot deny a certain paternal need to protect and see to your welfare. I admit... there was no true political need to this visit. I... wished to see my son."

Avel balked. "You did? That doesn't sound in character."

Yam Mayim nodded. "I have been neglectful, Avel. In my age, I have made mistakes in my family. I have built an empire and a protective way of life for my people, at the expense of my household. You are the greatest sacrifice I have chosen to make, Little Velya. The yoke of command I put upon myself kept me from being a father to you."

Avel frowned, deep in thought. "But... you came here for my Master, too."

"He was an ally, in time past, and I did wish to test him to see if he was worthy of you. He is, by the way. I quite approve of his nous and acumen. But truly... you have shown me something far greater."

"And what is that, Father?"

"You are master of your own fate. You have given yourself to this man, yes, but you... are willful and strong. You have stood up to me, and you do not falter. Your brother was wrong, and I confess... I fought him for your honor. You honor me with your strength. You do not need me."

Avel felt something prickling the backs of his eyes.

"My games are through. You have seen past them. Father to son... what do you wish, Avel?"

"I... wish to remain here in peace. The life I have chosen is not in the hustle of Makaranth nor the politicking of a noble courtesan. I wish to belong to my Master. And... I wish to see you, Father. As a friend and ally and family, not a looming threat."

Yam Mayim smiled then. "Then it will be so."

"And what do you wish, Father?"

Their eyes met. "I wish to see you and Kai married. Bound inseparably in every way. I wish to send you gifts when I cannot see you, and to visit your home when I can. And I wish to help make this place as safe as I can for you. Kai offered this place as a prison as a concession for me to leave you both in peace. But this is your home. I will not use what is not mine."

"Master? Do you accept this?" Avel asked, kneeling down and gently scratching Kai's scalp. Kai made a short affirmative grunt.

"Then, Father. It shall be so."

The Emperor could not stay, but Avel's father promised to be back within the month to attend the wedding in the market settlement, and to go over plans with Kai on how to improve his fortress. High Prince Dov would be ordered to marry Eaton instead, and the Shiplords swayed by Cyrus to accept Imperial rule. Senma, too loyal to be swayed, would be sent instead to the North, for the Imperial Mechanist to experiment on methods of restraint with.

"Perhaps Guards Mikal and Delos may stop by to visit with him in tow - I'm certain you would enjoy seeing him." Yam Mayim grinned.

"Kai. I do not release you. You have taken my son as yours, and I respect that as your right. But in turn... I give you to him. And I expect you to serve him even more faithfully than you did me."

The Emperor withdrew his own knife from his belt and handed it to Avel. "I love you, my son."

"I love you, Father."

The Emperor scooped up Cyrus and began to carry him out. "Perhaps we can see if young King Eaton knows any sand-sailing shanties, eh?"

Mikal smiled at Avel before following him away.

And Avel knelt and ungagged his Master. "Are you alright, Master?"

"Of course." Kai grunted. "I have been bound in far more extreme positions."

Avel removed his blindfold and smiled at him before going to cut his bonds.

"You... needn't move so quickly." Kai grinned. "After all... I am caught and you are free. Your Master would see you take advantage of this."

Avel blushed. "I... wouldn't know what to do."

"Anything you want, my love. Consider it a wedding present. Besides... you know I will gladly have my due when you are mine again."

Avel set his knife out of reach and placed the gag back in Kai's mouth. "Then, Master... husband... it shall be so."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved that chapter so much! I’m brimming with happiness at Avel standing up to his father and looking forward to him exploring a bound up Kai
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm guessing the wedding rituals are going to feature lots of bondage, Happy that Kai and Avel received the Emperor's approval.

You can't leave us hanging with Avel regagging Kai, we need another chapter with all the juicy details of this role reversal!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aww that was such a great chapter for the story!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm happy things seem to be working out well for Kai and Avel... but I am still suspicious that its too easy.

I suspect that Prince Dov will take kindly to his marriage proposal of the captive young king... And I'm worried that this isn't the last we'll see of Senma...

But a beautiful royal wedding/binding ceremony sounds divine!
My M/M Stories Here
ATOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ATOne »

I’m pretty confused why the captured king was even introduced if he wasn’t going to be enslaved while pseudo married to Avel…
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

ATOne wrote: 6 months ago I’m pretty confused why the captured king was even introduced if he wasn’t going to be enslaved while pseudo married to Avel…
You mean you haven't heard of the classic narrative principle of Chekov's Bound and Gagged Captive Prince?
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You mean you haven't heard of the classic narrative principle of Chekov's Bound and Gagged Captive Prince?
Very good, @gag1195 :lol: :lol:

Chekov's characters are always twisting and turning, as they get tied up in knots!! :D

As for this latest chapter, like others, my heart melts as Avel becomes his own man! And I'm glad he won't let Kai free for some time to come! :twisted:

Thanks, @Volobond
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound @gag1195 @DeeperThanRed @bondagefreak @Straitjacketed @wataru14 @MaxRoper @KidnappedCowboy
@OlderJ @that1kid13 @Bootmark @squirrel @sharpliketoday @noescape @Croup @harveygasson @Subboi@ATOne@DTaped79

Avel moved with a new confidence, and the security of forever behind him. He crouched, and gently ran his fingers along Kai's rippled stomach. Powerful, solid. Brimming with health and vigor. Avel lightly pulled his nails along his master's skin, reaching the pecs.

Stoic as Kai was, his body had the usual tells, and his nipples, hard and pebbling already, ached to be teased. A gentle drag of a nail against it and Kai gave a muffled moan.

"Did you enjoy that, Master?" Avel teased jovially, using the pad of his thumb to touch and stimulate the other nipple, drawing out another great moan and an actual movement from Kai. "Oh, I see."

Avel nearly giggled with delight at finding what appeared to be his dominus' weakness. Wonderfully sensitive and responsive nipples.

Kai's body broke out in gooseflesh as Avel continued his sojourn. The arms, the neck, traced and lightly scratched, forcing the hard warrior into a state of heightened sensory awareness.

Then the head. Avel ran his fingers through his Master's hair, massaged his scalp, and then seized as much as he could of Kai's dark hair and pulled his head back to bare his neck.

And even as Kai let out a growl, Avel leaned down and began to kiss and suck at his neck. With his head forced back, Kai was truly immobile as Avel placed kiss and hickey after kiss and hickey upon his neck and clavicle. When Avel had finally been sated, they were both left panting.

Avel placed a kiss on Kai's nose, grinning at him, before sliding down to use his lips and tongue upon his master's torso. Biting gently where he wanted, upon the flexed abs, kissing the shoulders, the pecs, tonguing the nipples and the cleft between Kai's pectorals. And to his most ardent gratification, causing his powerful, wonderful Master to squeak in surprise when his hips were squeezed suddenly.

But the feet, the legs, the hips and all the ticklish promise they held would have to wait for another day, because Avel felt his resolve crumbling. He wanted his Master, his Kai's arms around him. To go back to submissive, owned and protected. And to make sure Kai lost no feeling in his hands.

But not just yet.

Avel pushed Kai onto his back, which basically meant he was lying in an uncomfortable arch due to the Emperor's brutal hogtie. And due to the crotch ropes, Avel couldn't pull Kai's leggings down very far... but far enough to tuck them behind his balls. And when he helped Kai back down onto his other side, Avel was glad to see his preparations had not caused his Master's manhood to flag one bit.

He licked a stripe up the hard cock once, just to tease Kai and see how much control he could take over the stimulation - but the ropes held and Kai could barely even move enough to constitute a thrust.

Kai let out a growl of satisfaction deep in his belly when Avel relaxed his throat and took him all in one go. As the sub continued to bob his head, Kai practically began to vibrate with need and with lust, the ropes biting into his powerful arms and his strong chest and his ankles as he craved his release ‐ in all senses of the term.

Avel kept at it, even reaching over Kai to get a handful of his ass to steady the angle and rhythm of the sucking, and found the perfect rhythm. In a counterbeat to Kai's lustful moans, Avel took Kai to the base, and concentrated on keeping himself relaxed, trying to master the gag reflex, moaning lowly around the dick in his mouth, until in one hot blinding-white moment, Kai came.

Avel finally choked as his master's spend spurted down his throat, and pulled off, quickly using his hand to stroke Kai through the rest of the orgasm, drawing it out and using his free hand to play with his nipples to really milk everything out.

Kai had experienced pleasure before. He had dined in pleasure halls, where a harem's worth of experts manipulated his body to higher realms of sex. He had had his limbs locked in a complicated device by Eun-Min on the last day of his servitude - and the craftsman had, once getting Kai utterly helpless, removed his cage and let the helplessness and the wind draw him to hardness before finally letting him cum, explosively.

Nothing compared to his pleasure and his delight at this moment, with his love.

He rose from his stupor on the couch, his stomach still damp from where Avel had used a hot towel to clean them both off. Aftercare. Avel was gently massaging his aching joints, rubbing lotion into them as Kai always did after Avel had spent a long time in bondage.

He was a man of few words. He leaned forward and gently pet Avel's head, sliding his hand down to cup Avel's cheek.

"I love you, Avel."

"And I love you."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is a masterpiece. Avel and Kai are feeling things they've never felt before and I'm screaming YES from the sidelines.

A storm is coming though isn't it....

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

As fantastic as ever!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A fantastic way to end this part of Avel and Kai's tale! Insightful and enjoyable to read how these two handle things when the roles are reversed!

Let's just hope that whatever hardships wait on the horizon, Kai and Avel can weather the storm together!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic