Celebrity Scavenger Hunt: Part six Added (M/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

KCMand wrote: 10 months ago Short update, but a great one. Looking forward to another double header. Are you looking for more suggestions for actresses?
Yes — always open to suggestions. Feel free to comment them or PM me.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

Superb update with incredible interactions. Another masterfully written chapter.
As far as some more suggestions for hide and seek targets you might consider;
Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke, Rachel McAdams, Keira Knightley, Miranda Kerr, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Hill, Kristen Stewart, Emma Stone
And maybe if Fin needs something more sport themed outside some athletes might make the cut as well;
Anastasia Ashley, Sally Fitzgibbons, Alex Morgan, Ana Maria Markovic, Sam Brunelle, Ashlee Powers, Alysha Newman, Robin Bone
Language barrier might prove fun with some of the non English native speakers.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Great story! And nice strategy applied by Ana
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

Excited to see an update about what awaits them and who is discovered next.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

We are still looking forward to the continuation of this epic saga. Thank you for your hard work @TapeTurtle and hope you have been having a good summer.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

@TapeTurtle please at least let us know you are well even if this thread is not going to receive more updates. Maybe we can get someone to take it over.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Six:

Fin let the water run down on him and Ana, washing the things they had just down down the drain.

“Thank you Agent De Armas,” Fin said with a smirk. “Mission accomplished.”

“It was an honor sir,” Ana replied, laughing and catching her breath as she looked up at Fin.

“Wilson! You’re needed in the bathroom!” Fin called into his walkie, exited the shower, and began drying himself off with a towel. “Wilson will be along here to collect you both shortly.”

“Us both?! I assumed you would untie me after…all that.” Ana de Armas frowned as she struggled to get back up on her feet. Her body looked stretched tight against the black leather, as did Gal’s beside her. “That hardly seems fair sir.”

“Perhaps you’re right.” Fin walked up to Ana, fingering a roll of black tape he had pulled from his bag. “I will make it up to you. Later.” Moving fast, he pushed forward, grabbing Ana’s chin in his hand and planting a sensual kiss on her lips. To his surprise. She kissed him back, smiling as he finally pulled away. Fin held up the roll of tape to her lips. Obediently, she closed her mouth and let him gag her carefully.

“Mmhhmf.” Ana looked at Fin, smirking under her taped mouth. Fin turned and stepped back into the bedroom, then the hallway, passing Wilson on his way to collect the two damsels in the shower.

“Where would you recommend looking next, Wilson? I could use a clue right about now.”

Wilson smiled politely back to Fin. “The garden. Next to the pool. There are some beautiful flowers there. I think I saw a pair of White Lotuses there on my way over here.”
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

So glad you are back with us. Hope everything is okay. The update was great to see. Thank you.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Keep up the great work!
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

@TapeTurtle Hoping you are doing well and that we can see this story continued in the new year. Anxious to see who the pair of white lotus’ are waiting for discovery.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic