Little Red Femboy Hood: A Schoolgirl Aftermath (CD/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Little Red Femboy Hood: A Schoolgirl Aftermath (CD/M)

Post by AH03 »

"Hmmphmm!" I squealed into the ball-gag as I felt the paddle slam onto my left ass cheek, making my bum jiggle underneath the blue plaid pleated mini skirt I wore and making my bottom sting.
It came back again, this time onto my right one and I screamed again, tugging on the rope that held my bound wrists above my head and connected them to the hook of the ceiling. I shifted from foot to foot, swaying abit as I did so and causing my skirt and golden blonde curly wig to do the same, earning me yet another spanking.
"Mmmgrm!" I moaned, my cock hard beneath the white and blue striped panties I wore under the skirt and precum leaking into the condom I had put on to avoid dirtying my underwear.
My "captor" grabbed my chin from behind and turned me head to my left, where I could feel his hot breath on my skin. He stepped closer, pressing his body against mine and I yelped as I felt his own hard bulge press into my bottom.
He let go of my chin and then moved his hand down to my crotch, massaging my cock as he did the same to my left pectoral.
"Now Alice, what have we learned in class today?" Eric hissed as I moaned and pressed my body against his, head leaning back onto his shoulder.
"Mmmmmnmmnmm." I moaned, grinding my ass against his crotch and making him let out a groan in return. He stopped groping me and stepped back, through the black blindfold I wore I could hear him picking the paddle back up and braced myself for another round of spanking, squealing in pain and pleasure as he struck my bottom.

So, you're probably wondering how exactly I got here. Well, it's pretty simple.
Hello again, my name is Alice and this is the aftermath of Little Red Femboy Hood where Eric here has decided I've been a "bad girl" for how I "teased" him last Halloween Night, but you'll have to read that story for the full context.
As for my current situation: I'll explain how I got into THAT in the next part!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great epilogue and teaser! Looking forward to what follows.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

So, this all started the day after my little incident as Red Riding Hood, the one where I got tied up and pushed into a closet by my play-buddy Eric for his own sexual amusement.

It was early morning when I got the call and I was asleep in bed, the early morning sunlight peaking through my bedroom blinds and bathing the room in gold light which being the light sleeper that I was, woke me up.
I let out a groan of dismay as I threw an arm over my eyes, trying to protect them from the light as I shifted in bed, wanting five more minutes of lying in bed before I had to get up.
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately in hindsight, my phone started to ring from where it lay atop my night stand.
I lifted my head up and uncovered my eyes, frowning as the blue light emitted from the device's screen. After a couple of seconds of just staring at it like it had personally offended me, I rolled up onto all fours and crawled over to it, not caring that I was still clad in that skimpy blue plaid pleated mini skirt I had put on with a white button down shirt and black thigh high socks as an impromptu Schoolgirl outfit after my Red Riding Hood one was rendered a sweaty mess from hours of squirming in bondage last night.
I could feel the skirt had ridden up inthe night, leaving my smooth ass and blue plaid panties exposed for anyone to see but I didn't care.
I was more concerned with the ringing phone, I couldn't see for shit due to not wearing my glasses and the fact one of my socks had slid down my leg during the night.
I scooped up my glasses from where they lay next to my phone then pushed them onto my face before picking the phone up and tucked my legs underneath me as I unlocked the device and saw a text from Eric.
*Eric The Dickhead*: hey, you awake, princess?
I mulled over the idea of responding before deciding to just go with the flow and texted out a response.
*Me*: Yup, just woke up, why?
I set my phone back down and then shuffled closer to the edge of the bed, swinging my legs over the side and standing up. I felt my skirt sway in response to my movements as I pulled it down to cover my underwear and then pulled my socks up before a text came through.
*Eric The Dickhead*: just wondering, want to come round mine in a bit? Got a surprise for you.
*Me*: o-kay, sure. What's the surprise?
*Eric The Dickhead*: You'll see, make sure to bring that nice schoolgirl outfit as well, you look hella fine in it.
I felt my heart jump into my throat and my cock begin to harden in my panties: was he planning to get back at me for not letting him play with me in this outfit? Or was he just trying to be nice?
Only one way to find out I guess.
I grabbed a pair of baseball trainers from my wardrobe and slipped them on before throwing on a coat to cover myself up.
The parka coat covered my skirt and shirt but left my nice muscular legs on display, sheathed in their thigh high socks.
I put my phone into my coat pocket and plucked my keys from where they hung on a hook before making my way to my front door and unlocking it.
That done, I placed my keys into my pocket and opened the door, leaving my home and heading to whatever scheme Eric had planned for me.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

One short bus ride later and I had arrived at Eric's place. It was a small flat a bit closer to the university we both attended.
I knocked on his door and shoved my hands in my coat pockets, patiently waiting for him to open the door.
I turned this way and that, occasionally in response to movement I picked up out the corner of my eye: sometimes it was just a random person giving me a perplexed once over and other times they openly leered at me and I had to fight the urge to pull my skirt down
I felt rather vulnerable and horny so instead, I opted to take off my coat and hitch my skirt up ever so slightly, giving any pervert who was eye-fucking me a glimpse of the curve of my ass.
Eventually Eric opened the door, his face splitting into a wolfish grin as he looked me up and down.
"Is it just me or is that little thing even shorter?" He asked.
"Definitely just you." I lied, returning the grin as he stepped to one side and permitted me entry.
I happily skipped in, tossing my coat onto the kitchen counter and kicking my shoes off while he watched.
I pranced and skipped towards the sofa, making sure my skirt flipped up as I did so to give him an eyeful before plonking myself down as he joined me.
I glanced down, taking note of the fact my skirt had ridden up and my panties were visible, as was my growing erection so I decided to act embarrassed: letting out a small yelp as I teasingly tugged it down, making sure to adjust my socks as I did so and draw his attention to the gap of exposed skin between my socks and skirt.
"Soo," I eventually chirped "what's my surprise?"
"Hmm, I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't show you it considering how much of a slut you're being." Eric mused, rubbing his chin in thought before one of his hands drifted to my skirt and took hold of the hem. "I mean, you literally spent five minutes outside my door letting people look up your skirt at that nice perky ass of yours and then skipped into my flat doing the exact same thing and even made sure that this little thing had ridden up to show me how hard you are."
I pouted, swatting his hand away before tucking my legs under my knees.
"You don't have any proof I did those things intentionally!" I pointed out as I adjusted the offending garment "not my fault this things is so short."
"You chose to wear it, princess." He retorted
"Yeah, because you asked me to."
"Didn't ask you to wear it last night." I huffed and crossed my arms under my chest, causing the push-up bra I wore to force my chest forward.
"It was Halloween! Schoolgirl costumes are a classic, besides YOU got me all sweaty and wet after leaving me all tied up and gagged in the cupboard." He cocked an eyebrow at that as I felt a bit of pre-cum leak out of my cock as it twitched at the memory.
I hitched my skirt and started to crawl towards him, eventually coming to a stop as I straddled hims lap and put my hands on his chest, mentally taking note of the fact I could feel his own erection poking into my bottom
"oh fine! I'm sorry for being a slut, but I can't help it! You've gotten me all worked up about this surprise! I mean look!"
I lifted up my skirt to show him how hard I was and grinned like a Cheshire cat upon feeling him harden.
I started to grind on him as I used one hand to massage my crotch, letting out a small moan as I did so.
"Alice." He warned through aroused moans
"Come on, I'll do ANYTHING to make it up to you, Eric" I cooed "I'll even let you suck off my girly-boy cock, god knows how much you love tha-" I trailed off into a squeal as he grabbed my crotch-massaging hand and my other hand, pinning them together and lifting them above my head as he used his free hand to cup my crotch through my panties.
"I warned you." He growled and I grinned, sticking out my tongue as I continued to grind on him.
"Oh really? Well what are you going to do to me, huh? You gonna stick me in the closest and mess up this outfit too? Or" I licked my lips and then bit my lower one as I brought my face closer to his "or maybe you're gonna spank me? Hmm? Is the big bad Eric gonna spank my slutty schoolgirl ass? Is he gonna tie me up and gag me as he punishes me too? Or are you just gonna bend me over the sofa and have your way with my sweet innocent body like the naughty pervert you are?"
"You're so far from fuckin innocent." Eric remarked and before I knew it, he had thrown me over his shoulder and stood up, I laughed as I was carried from the main room and into his bedroom, playfully struggling all the while.
"Oh no! Please let me go! I promise I'll behave Mister West, just don't spank me!"

He threw open the bedroom door and tossed me onto his bed as I continued to laugh. He responded by pouncing on me and pinning me down, one hand holding my wrists together above my head while the other rummaged through his night stand.
I continued to playfully fight and moan as he produced a coil of rope from the night stand, wrapping it around my wrists in a ball tie with a fair length of it let hanging from my wrists and then clambering off me.
I rolled onto my knees and brought my wrists down in front of me, pouting as he started rummaging through his room.
"Now I can't lift my skirt up!" I moaned "how am I supposed to flash you my-"
I was cut off by him jamming a ball-gag into my mouth, making my speech muffled and incoherent.
I let out a moan, even louder than the last as he dragged me from off the bed and forced me to stand up. He used the length of rope hanging from my bound wrists to secure my hands to the hook in the ceiling above our heads.
"Mmphmm!" I moaned, hips bucking as I felt my skirt ride up. I let out a squeal of excitement as I watched him pluck my glasses off and fastened a blindfold over my eyes, submerging me into darkness.
I thrashed and squirmed against my restraint, doubling over as best as I could as I heard Eric walk around behind me.
I let out a scream of pain and pleasure as I felt something wide and wooden slap my left buttock and then moaned upon realizing it was a paddle.
Oh, I had REALLY riled him up now, haven't I?
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Excellent and really hot continuation!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic