My Planned Kidnapping (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Planned Kidnapping (M/M)

Post by WrappedUp »

Here's a fun little story I wrote, I posted it on my DeviantArt account a while ago but I thought I'd share it on here! I hope you guys enjoy it.

This is a personal fantasy of mine, it's very erotic :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my God, I was really doing this! It was too late to go back now...

My heart was beating out of control as I grabbed my luggage and made my way to the elevator. I had flown all the way across the country to meet a man I'd be chatting with online. At first it was simply a little bondage roleplay, then we were exchanging pictures of our bodies and doing Discord video chats. After months and months of talking we finally made arrangements to meet in person.

We'd made extensive plans and arrangements for a week together, and now it was finally time to put them into action. I could hardly walk straight, my cock was throbbing hard the whole way over. It was pure agony not to touch it during the flight. I couldn't get thoughts of him out of my mind, the things we would do together. He was twice my age and shared my belly button fetish. I was scared and excited out of my mind at the same.

I remember our chats...I'd gag myself how he wanted, sit there with my hands behind my back, listening to him describe the ways he'd play with me while I moaned. Then I'd pleasure myself the way he demanded...it was all I could think about.

I was wearing a black zip-up sweater and matching jogging pants. Underneath my sweater was a small t-shirt, leaving my lower belly bare. I wore grey boxer briefs and white socks. My hard cock was rubbing up, held firmly in place by the tight underwear. I felt my fuzzy belly brush against my sweater, making me even more excited.

As the elevator went down I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe I was doing this! I slowly walked out, looking across the parking garage. He was there...somewhere...waiting to snatch me! I walked over to a dark quiet spot, no one was in sight.

I held my chest, my heart was beating so fast it was overwhelming. I was on the verge of running away and going on the first plane back home, I was about to pass out! The sheer level of arousal I felt was enough to put me in cardiac arrest.

As I got lost in my thoughts I suddenly heard a car pull up. I didn't look behind me as a door flung open. I knew it was him...this was it...I was about to be "kidnapped"!

"Ah!", I let out a surprised noise as a black bag was pulled over my head. The string was pulled tightly around my neck, cutting off my vision.

"In the car, come on", a familiar voice spoke firmly, as an arm wrapped around my waist. As the man pulled me backwards into the passenger seat my sweater rode up, exposing my belly and the bottom of my vertical slit navel. My jogging pants lowered, showing the waistband of my underwear with my pubic hair popping out.

"mmmmmmph!", I whimpered as he clamped his hand over the bag, covering my mouth. I was brought inside the car, door slammed and locked behind me. He got me down on the floor, forcing my wrists behind my back.

"Shhhhh, be a good boy", he spoke, crossing my wrists, "Don't move, don't make any noise"

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I was being "kidnapped"! This was...this was...

I felt the handcuffs lock around my wrists, tightly binding me.

"Let's keep you nice and still", he spoke, "We'll get those feet next"

There was no way out of these! The cuffs were for real! He grabbed my legs, keeping me still as he locked another pair of cuffs around my ankles. I squirmed in place, putting up a small fight as he restrained me. He untied my shoes and removed them.

"If you act naughty then these are going right into your cute little mouth", he spoke, peeling my socks off. I knew that no matter what I did he'd find a way to use those on me. He always had me gag myself with my used socks in our chats.

"mMMMPH!", I yelped out as he tied a thick cloth around the bag, serving as a cleave gag.

"We'll tie you up better when we get to somewhere more secluded", he spoke, "We're out of here now, boy"

He threw a blanket over me, covering my bound and bagged body as I laid on my side in the floor of the passenger side. I tested my bonds, I wasn't going anywhere! I felt my clothes ride up and expose me, making me feel even more aroused. I rubbed against the floor, pleasing my throbbing cock as he drove off.

Although we had been chatting for a while I still didn't know him at all, I couldn't believe I was doing this! I trusted him, but it was insane to do this! Maybe though, that's the exact reason I asked for it. To take me on an adventure, to give me a thrill like I've never had.

In the back of my head I thought "what if this wasn't the same guy and instead it was someone random looking to kidnap a vulnerable young traveler like myself?". It was almost impossible...I recognized the voice, but there was a hint of fear mixed into my arousal.

I felt my air grow thin, keeping me still, focusing on breathing slowly through my nose. He had the music on loud, drowning out any small noise I made as he went off. All the people who passed by had no idea what he was carrying in his car.

After a while he put the car in park. The blanket was taken off of me and I was brought up into the passenger seat. I breathed a sigh of relief as the cloth was untied and the bag was taken off of my head. I looked over at him, feeling a twitch in my pants as I finally laid eyes on his face in person. It was him alright. I looked up with big eyes, my mouth agape as he grabbed my chin.

"Hello", he smiled, running a hand through my hair. I raised my head back, submissively presenting my neck as he leaned in, running his tongue along my bare skin. He was a little bit shorter than me, with a chubby gut and hairy body. He had patchy facial fair and neat dark hair. I felt his subtle rub against me as he trailed up my neck.

"ah", I moaned as he began to suck on my neck, touching my bared belly lightly at the same time. He moved in, lowering the car seat and climbing on top of me. I lightly squirmed in my handcuffs as he bit down, leaving small impressions on my neck. I bit my lip as he touched my sensitive skin, making me suck my stomach in.

"d...don't give me a hicky", I moaned.

"You're not the one in charge here boy", he whispered, sucking on my neck roughly. I whimpered, feeling stupid for even saying anything as he moved up, taking my bottom lip between his teeth and lightly sucking on it. I groaned as he lightly tugged at it, pressing his knee against my bulge. He kissed me passionately on the lips, sliding his tongue in and wrestling with mine. Without words we began to make-out, making me feel completely dominated as I helplessly laid back in the seat.

I felt the tight cuffs around my wrists and ankles, reminding me of my place as he pressed down on me with all his body weight. He wrapped a hand around my neck and applied pressure, making me move my hips around and press my crotch against his.

"ah!", I moaned as his finger slid inside my belly button, pressing down roughly at the bottom. My cock jolted up, making him feel it as it brushed against his own. He was just as hard as me, he was like a wild animal enjoying it's prey.

"I've waited so long to see you, cutie", he grinned, running his hand through my shaggy hair, "You're even more irresistible in person than your pictures suggested"

"Is that right", I groaned, feeling him press against my crotch, "Ugh!"

"You're so horny", he smiled, sitting up and unzipping my sweater, "Look at your erotic body, all laid out and presented before me"

He slid my small t-shirt up, exposing my entire body. My fuzzy belly, patch of chest hair and slender soft form all at his mercy.

"We're going to have so much fun together", he smirked, running a finger along the center of my body, making me squirm and bit my lip.

"Are you submitting to me already?", he smiled, gripping my chin.

"...yes...", I spoke, "Yes, master"

He licked his lips, reaching into a bag behind me. I looked over as he took out a thick black collar with a heart shaped buckle. I presented my neck to him as he wrapped it around me, keeping it tight to remind me of my place.

"Good boy", he spoke, sliding his thumb in my mouth. I began to suck on it, looking up at him with pleading eyes as he touched my sides, "You belong to me now"

I nodded, sucking on his thumb passionately as he lowered his head, pressing it against my chest as he ran his hand along my bare belly.

"You've let your belly hair grow, just as I requested", he spoke, "and your pubes..."

I groaned as he lowered my briefs, pulling at the pubic hair that peaked out.

"I want to finally see your cock and please it", he spoke, "But that can wait, I want to tease you for a long while before then"

I sucked on his thumb more aggressively as he rubbed the back of his hand along my bulge. He slid his tongue along my chest, taking one of my hard nipples between his teeth as he bit down and tugged. I groaned as he slid his thumb deeper into my mouth.

He gripped my belly tightly, hooking his other thumb into my navel. I arched my back up, taking it in deeper as he pushed down. He switched his thumb out of my mouth for his middle and ring fingers, pushing down deeper to my throat. I began to cough and gag as he tested my limits.

"Have you been practicing?", he spoke, taking his fingers out.

"Yes...just as you asked", I mustered up a meek reply.

"I saw your videos...", he smirked, "Sucking on the dildo like that, God you're a real deviant"

"Anything for you, master", I spoke, groaning as he brushed up against my cock again.

"We'd better get to the motel", he spoke, "Someone's bound to find us any moment now"

"Okay", I spoke, staying still as he uncuffed my wrists. He took off my sweater, crossing my wrists again and binding them with the cuffs before putting the sweater back on, to hide them. He uncuffed my ankles, sitting me up as he grabbed my chin.

"Open wide", he spoke, holding a thick dildo gag in his hands. I gulped, opening my mouth slowly as the gag was inserted. I coughed as it hit the back of my throat, it fit but just barely! The gag was strapped around the back of my head and then a bandana was tied around my nose and mouth to hide it.

"You're such a good boy", he tussled my hair, "I'm going to spoil the fuck out of you"

He drove off, the motel was a few minutes away. He backed in, leading me out of the car and discreetly walking me inside. A few people were nearby but no one took a second look at us as he lead me, handcuffed and gagged with a dildo in my mouth, into the room.

He pushed me inside, closing the curtains and yanking on my hair, taking me to the bathroom. He ripped my sweater off, bringing me down on my knees. He lowered his pants, sitting down on the toilet as he brought me between his legs.

I looked up with pleading eyes as he held me tightly in place, unbuckling the gag.

"Let's switch it out for the real thing", he spoke, "I'm getting too damn worked up, and I need you to relieve me a bit, slave"

As the gag fell out of my mouth he lowered his underwear. His erect cock sprung out, hitting me in the face. I looked up at his hairy crotch, hardly able to believe this was really happening as his cock faced me.

His shirt rode up a bit, showing soft lower belly. I felt so horny, beyond anything I'd felt before. The after effects of his hands on me driving me insane. I perked up, taking his cock in my mouth, sliding my tongue along his shaft. I took it all in, bobbing my head back and forth as I began to worship it.

"Damn boy!", he yelped, grabbing me by the hair, "Relax!"

I eased up, running my tongue along the head of his cock and sucking on it slowly. I took it out of my mouth, licking his inner thighs and belly. I looked up at him as he threw back his head in pleasure. I took his cock back in my mouth, matching the rhythm of his hips as I worked it nice and slow.

I tasted his pre-cum, making me work harder, wanting nothing more an explosive climax.

I hoped he'd do it on my face and degrade me. I deserved it, I was such a dirty boy...I needed to be treated like the depraved lil' demon I was.

After sucking him off for a few minutes he made me back off, I looked up in shock.

"Master?", I spoke looking down at his cock, "Don't you want me to-"

"Oh no", he shook his head, "Not yet boy, this is just the start of our fun"

He kept me on my knees as he began to run the bath water, taking off his shirt and bringing me up on my feet. He uncuffed my wrists, helping me remove my clothes. I was stripped down to my underwear, just like him.

He bound my wrists with red rope in front of me, using a towel to gag me with stuffing in my mouth and then a tight cleave around my head.

"Let's see what we got", he smirked, lowering my underwear. He made an amused sound as my cock flopped out, perking up perfectly straight and facing the ceiling. He grabbed a cock ring from his pants pocket, locking it around the base of my cock.

I moaned in pleasure as he touched my down there, allowing him to lead me into the bathtub as he got naked. He sat me down in front, making me feel his erect cock and soft body as he leaned me back.

He held me close, one hand rubbing my stomach and teasing me crotch. I melted back into him, feeling waves of pleasure wash over me in the warm water. He grabbed my cock and lightly began to stroke it...this was the beginning of our deviant week together...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really enjoyed this first part!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic