Little Red Femboy Hood (CD/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Little Red Femboy Hood (CD/M)

Post by AH03 »

Hiii! It's Alice again with a new fantasy I want to share with you all! This one is Halloween themed, despite the fact it's May at the time of writing this but I couldn't resist! Once again, everyone in it is fictional other than myself.

For those of you who don't know, I am a part time Femboy/Crossdresser that goes by the alias Alice. I am a Switch, with my Sub side coming out when I dress up.

So, with that out of the way: here is the first part of my story.

It was Halloween in the small New England town where I lived. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year due to the fact I could dress up without anyone really batting an eye and the fact I was a lover of all things Horror as well as supernatural ranging from the occult to the mythical. So while I had decided that I wasn't going out to anyone parties or go Trick or Treating that day, I still wanted to dress up and hand out candy to anyone who was.

I stood in front of the full length mirror on the inside of my wardrobe door and checked out my reflection, turning this way and that to get a different angle on my costume when needed: I had chosen to dress up as a Character I saw as an archetypal damsel in distress: Red Riding Hood.

The outfit was nice: a white button down blouse with poofy shoulder sleeves under a black low-cut corset that gave me a bit of a curve and a red and white gingham pleated mini skirt that poofed out a little and made it more revealing than it already was and a white fluffy petticoat that just about hid the tops of my black sheer stockings which went up to just beneath my scantily clad buttocks and were held in place by garter belts. A pair of black over the knee boots and a red hooded shoulder cape completed my outfit but I was still missing two items which were close at hand
On my bed was the woven basket in which all of the candy was going to be stored in and on my desk was the dark brown curly wig I had decided was going to be worn with the outfit when I was certain everything was right.
I'd always been equal parts Perfectionist and Control Freak and as I stared at my reflection as I switched from pose to pose, wiggling my bottom to see if my skirt would reveal anything I didn't want some random person to see when I was handing out candy, I felt a sense of pride in how I looked.
My body was by no means feminine which I was more or less fine with: I was short and stocky, with a broad chest and untrained but very obvious muscle but I had still somehow managed to come across as a short boyish girl in her early twenties despite it all.
I grabbed the wig from my desk and placed it atop my head, making sure it was secure before grabbing my basket and departing my room.

I lived in a single floor bungalow in a Cul-de-sac with a river at the back, which I wasn't too pleased about as I really didn't like water but it was a nice place and had been relatively cheap.

I rushed into the kitchen, setting my basket down on the countertop as I did so beforeore opening the cupboard door and pulling out bags of wrapped candy and chocolate from within and tearing the bags open before pouring the contents into the basket, but not before making sure that none of these treats had nuts or gluten in them.
Not because I had any allergies but in case anyone else did, last thing I wanted was to end up hospitalizing another person because of a bout of carelessness on my part.

Anyway, with that done I closed the cupboard door and binned the empty packets before grabbing my basket and making my way to the living room where my front door was.

I was a relatively private person so all the windows had their curtains drawn to avoid any peeping toms. This had the added benefit of meaning I could practice self-bondage in my home whenever the mood grabbed me without anyone inadvertently looking in and seeing me bent over the arm of a sofa with my panties on display because my skirt had accidentally-on-purpose ridden up or writhing on the kitchen table and mewling into my red ball gag as I pretended to struggle to free myself.
I had actually gotten pretty good at self-bondage and always made sure I had a way to get myself free if I needed to.
And it tended to grab me quite a bit if I am being honest. But despite how much of a horny bondage-slut I WAS, I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn't be indulging in that particular past time tonight as that would mean me quite possibly missing out on handing out candy to anyone that knocked on my door or even worse despite how unlikely it was to happen: being found in a compromising position because someone had come in to see if I was alright.

So, despite how horny the thought of being tied up in this outfit was, I couldn't do that. Not when it meant accidentally ruining someone else's night because I wasn't able to hand out candy.

Instead I simply opted to take a seat on my sofa, which had it's back to the front door, and turn on the TV while I waited for someone to knock. I adjusted my skirt, pulling it a tad bit lower as it rode up in response to my movements as I grabbed the remote and began looking through Netflix and Amazon Prime for anything horro-based to watch while I waited. Eventually I decided on Paranormal Activity and let that play before sinking into my seat, trying my best to be as ladylike as I could.
The main issue I soon found with this outfit though was the skirt: every slight movement made the tiny skirt that just about protected my modesty ride up to expose the curve of my ass and my stocking tops, forcing me to hurriedly pull it down and sending a little pulse of euphoria and excitement through me whenever I did so. It didn't help that I had something of an exhibitionist streak in me, albeit one that only extended to those who had consented.

Eventually the door bell ring, jolting me out of my euphoria filled thoughts in the process. I took a couple of moments to compose myself as I did so, standing up and tugging my skirt down to get some modesty before bending over to pick up the basket from where it sta on the sofa next to me.
And that was when I discovered another issue. Even when I bent slightly at the waist, the tiny thing rode up. I grabbed the basket handle and stood up straight, taking a moment to once again pull my skirt down to hide my underwear before sauntering over to the door and opening it to say hello to the Trick-or-Treaters, a collection of college students that were clearly looking for free food.
"TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL OUR FEET!" They cried out and I grinned sheepishly as I flipped up the lid of my basket. Some of them had actually put in effort into their costumes and were immediately identifiable to my nerdy eye: I could see a Captain America, Eren Jaeger (which made me snicker), Lucy Heartfilia and Luke Skywalker, while the others had seemingly haphazardly thrown their costumes together last minute.
"Looking for guys!" I chirped cheerfully in my best approximation of a female voice as I started handing out candy to them.
"Thanks, I love your Red Riding Hood outfit! Looks really cute!" The girl dressed as Lucy remarked, her eyes moving up and down my body as she did so.
That was when I noticed that some of the others in the group were also checking me out despite the fact I was guy. Maybe they didn't know, in that case my attempt at passing had worked, or if they just didn't care then that was also fine by me, just meant that I looked good in a miniskirt and stockings.
"Aw, thanks. I love your Lucy costume too, looks very cool." I responded, closing the lid of the basket as I did so "Fairy Tail's pretty fun."
"Thanks! Yeah I loved Lucy in it, she was soo cool!" I nodded in understanding and spent the next few moments chatting about nerdy things to the group, occasionally having to readjust my skirt as I did so before they left and I shut my door before returning to my seat.
The next few Trick-Or-Treaters would come and I would once again have to pull my skirt down and get leered at by the more grown-up ones as I handed out candy. This went on for a few hours until the door bell once again rung while I was watching Dracula and I went to open it.

Much to my surprise, instead of Trick-or-Treaters who were looking to score some candy, was instead a young man that was the same age as me.
He wore a simple letterman jacket over a pale pink button down shirt and denim jeans with baseball trainers. He had short, messy sandy blond hair and blue eyes and was looking down at me with a wolfish grin on his face.
"Trick-or-Treat!" Eric teased and my free hand immediately went to my skirt, trying to pull it down even further than I already had to no avail.

Eric. To describe Eric as a person would actually be pretty easy: he was a deviant with a bondage streak bigger than my own. We were Friends with Benefits and that was all either of us wanted from one another. But, that didn't mean I wasn't going to get immediately flustered at what I was wearing now that he was standing in front of me.
Other people, it was different. I hadn't dressed with any sexual thoughts in mind in regards to them so my attempts at modesty were entirely that.
But with Eric? I guess, it was also kind of part of our games. I would always play the part of the damsel-in-distress that he has come to kidnap and do sordid deeds to because he really liked it and I did too. So it was just as much "shit I don't want him to see anything under my skirt" as it was "let's remind him just how short this little thing is and hope he's here for some fun."
I know I had promised myself no self-bondage, I hadn't actually made that same promise in regards to regular bondage so if Eric decided he wanted to tie me up and put me somewhere out of sight for later, then who was I to stop him?
"Hey, Eric! Surprised to see you here." I remarked coyly before stepping aside to let him in "wanna come in?"
"Sure thing," he stepped inside and I closed the door behind him, pressing my back to it and turning the lock quietly.
"So, what brings you here?" I inquired, crossing my arms under my chest as I did so and making my pushup bra push my chest up somewhat. Eric turned to face me, that wolfish grin still plastered on his face.
"Nice outfit, love the little short skirt." He remarked and I hummed in agreement.
"Little bit TOO short though, don't you think?" I asked, lightly pinching the hem of the skirt's side and lifting it to reveal my garters. His eyes widened slightly before settling down as he stalked forwards.
"No, not really. Just short enough for what I have in mind." And just like that, I was aroused, my hardened cock pressing against the fabric of my panties as I pretended to sink away from him.
"O-Oh? And what's that, you naughty boy?" I asked with mocking concern as he pressed his body against mine, trapping me between himself and the door. I let out a not-so-pretend squeak of surprise as I felt a cold hand reach up under my skirt and pinch my buttock as he whispered into my ear as the heat rushed to my cheeks.
"Stay here like a good girl and you'll find out." With that he pulled away from me and walked off, making his way towards my bedroom.
Realizing I had mere seconds to avoid "punishment", I set the basket down onto the floor before hurrying over to the sofa, sitting down on it with my legs tucked into my body, causing my skirt to ride up further.

Eric returned shortly after that with a bundle of rope in his hands and I swallowed.
"Oh come on! Th-that's so not necessary, Eric." I moaned as he came over to me.
"Yes it is." He argued.
"But whyyyy! I just wanted to dress up for Halloween and hand out candy." I bemoaned through a pretend pout as he sat down behind me and forced my wrists behind my back.
"Cuz of that outfit" he admitted as he started tying my wrists together.
"You're just jealous that other people can look up my skirt. Perv."
"Yup! This ass is too cute to be viewed freely by the public" as he said this, a hand grabbed my ass and I squealed again, hips bucking slightly as he let go of my wrists. I rubbed them together to see if I could escape them to no avail while Eric proceeded to tie a chest harness on me, pinning my arms to my sides and then went about undoing the first few buttons of my blouse, allowing my lacy black push-up bra to spring free.
"H-hey! You don't have to do that! W-what if someone s-sees me!" I protested, squirming as I did so.
"Yes I do." Eric said before he forced me to bend over and he immediately wolf-whislted at the sight of my skimpy black panties which did nothing to cover my ass and my garters. I yelped as he gave me a quick smack before pulling my underwear down.
"Oh fuck. Really?! NOW you wanna stick it in?!" I asked "but I won't be able to walk for hours!"
"Shut up, I'm not sticking my dick in you." Eric chided before I felt something cold, hard and plastic be inserted into my bottom. I squirmed in pleasure and moaned abit, earning me some teasing from him as I unintentionally wiggled my ass.
"Naughty girl, aren't you? Like to act all coy but you love being treated roughly." I bit my lip and nodded as he pulled my panties back up and then threw me over his shoulder, a hand planted firmly on my ass and giving one cheek a tight squeeze.
My heart started to pound in my chest as he carried me out of my living room and into the hallway connecting every room in the bungalow together.
"H-hey, maybe this is a bad idea." I remarked "what if the door goes"
"I'll answer it."
"Whilst balls deep in my mouth?" I asked sarcastically, still squirming under his grip.
"Nope." I frowned at that but said nothing "so, what's made you decide on this outfit?"
"Well, Red Riding Hood's a damsel in distress isn't she? I mean yeah in most renditions of the story she isn't tied up but-"
"So you were hoping this would happen?"
"Hmm, maybe subconsciously yeah." He came to a stop in front of an empty cupboard and put me down. I looked at him in confusion and arousal as he opened it to reveal a pole running horizontally inside.
"Oh no, you're not sticking me in th-mmmphgrmph!" I squealed as he forced a large red ball-gag between my lips and secured it tightly behind my head.
"Yup, I am" Eric chortled before pushing me into the cupboard, making sure I was straddling the pole before using the remainder of my rope to secure my thighs, shins and ankles together before putting a crotch-rope between my legs while I mewled into the gag, squirming against my restraints and glaring at him as he stepped back to admire his depraved handiwork.
"That'll do for now, just need to keep you hidden away until later." I scowled, throwing my hair back as I did so.
"Mphmmphgrmrphm?!" I demanded before he just chuckled and closed the door in my face, leaving me trapped inside the cupboard with my skirt hitched and bunched up dangerously high and precum starting to soak my panties.
Which was when the thing he had inserted into me started to vibrate and I moaned loudly into my gag.
What. An. Asshole!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Fantastic. So glad it's only the first part of the story. Really looking forward to seeing more of it!
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

"Hmmmphmm!" I grunted as I tugged on my restraints, attempting to get a better grasp on how tough they were while the toy Eric had inserted into me continued to vibrate, occasionally turning my grunts into moans of pleasure and making my hips buck in response as I grinded my ass against the metal pole between my legs, it's cold hard surface settling in between my ass cheeks and becoming yet another unwanted but welcome guest in that region as it pushed the crotchrope and toy further into me.
I could feel my little skirt ride up as I squirmed against my restraints, steadily getting higher and higher as it did so.
I paused in my struggling, letting out a sigh and rolling my head down to look at the thoroughly delectable state I had now put myself in.
Thankfully, the cupboard he had put me in had a movement activated light inside that was really sensitive, meaning that so long as I kept moving even a little bit, I was at no risk of being plunged into darkness.
My skirt had ridden up so far that now anyone that would find me would find me with my skirt ridden up so high that my skimpy black precum soaked panties, aroused clock pressing against the fabric of the garment, the insufferable crotch rope, stockings and the garters that kept the lust inducing garments in place.
"Hmmgrphm!" I moaned.
I didn't know whether I should feel frustration or delight at my predicament.
On one hand, I had genuinely been looking forward to just dressing up and handing out candy to people, there had been no sexual desire or motivation involved at all, regardless of how revealing this outfit I wore was.
But on the other hand, I was delighted that I would be able to give this outfit a bondage test drive so quickly and was actually happy with the results and I reckon Eric was too, if the act of him using me as his bondage toy and sticking me into this cupboard like a piece of meat for him to have later was any indication.
I knew he was currently in my sofa since the one issue with this house is sound travelled rather well through it, meaning that just like how I could hear him doing SOMETHING in my living room I knew he could hear my moaning and writhing.
This also meant that whenever the door would open, people would be able to hear me so thankfully Eric had the common fuckin sense to dial down the intensity of the toy and give me a brief reprieve whenever the door bell ring and I would keep quiet as he did so, heart always pounding in my chest at the off chance he might invite whoever it was inside and they would find me in my current state.
Thankfully though, this never happened.
But the thing is Eric and I had been playing like this for a while now and were both more than aware of each other's limits.
Which meant he knew exactly what intensity he needed to set the toy at to make me cum which was exactly why after a while of me trying to get off while also half-heartedly trying to escape my restraints, every now and then, during the lull between Trick-or-Treaters, Eric would fluctuate the intensity of the toy's vibratios, sending it from a low intensity to just below the point that would let me cum before turning it back down and denying me my relief.
This went on for a while, with me being torn between frustration and delight.
Frustration at the fact this sadistic ass was denying me an orgasm simply because he could.
But also delight at the fact he was doing just that because we both knew that as soon as I had climaxed, my next thought would be "get me the fuck out of here."

Eric would continue this torture for god knows how long and eventually I was driven to the point of trying to use the pole between my legs to try and get myself to orgasm, the pole becoming so slick with sweat from my thrashing that i was able to slide back and forth on it with ease, reveling in the feeling of it moving between my legs the way it did.
My entire body was slick with sweat actually, I could feel it trickling down my face and my blouse had become completely transparent.
Eventually, I heard Eric leave the living room and make his way into my room, cuz me to squeal in frustration as the sadistic prick walked past the cupboard he had trapped me in.
He eventually came back and opened the door, revealing my thoroughly dishevelled appearance to him.
I squealed in annoyance at him, thrashing a bit more as I attempted to pull my skirt down in a bit to regain my modesty as I saw him practically start fucking me with his eyes.
I also noticed that he had a glass of water and another coil of rope in one hand.

I watched as he used his free hand to loosen my gag, allowing it to fall out of my mouth and hang around my neck as some sort of kinky drool covered necklace resting just above my exposed bra.
"You're a FUCKING ASSSHOLE." I hissed
"Yeah yeah. Whatever, don't act like you're not enjoying this." He retorted teasingly before offering a couple of sips from the glass of water he had.
I gratefully took a few sips, enough to wet my throat again after it has gone hoarse from the gag and my moaning and squealing.
"How's the rope? Not too tight, right?"
"No, perfectly fine. Can still feel my fingers." I reassured my kinky captor, rubbing my wrists together and bending over to show him, giving him a good view of my ass as I did so.
"Good." I let out a squeak as he stooped down to put the glass on the floor and I immediately clenched my thighs together as best I could with a big piece of metal stuck between them and tried to twist myself away from him.
"H-hey! What are you doing! Don't go try and look up my skirt you perv!" I protested
"Shut up you brat." He said dismissively as he stood back up "it's not as if I haven't already seen up that thing twice now already."
"Y-yeah, but what if I didn't want you to look up it this time!? I mean look at me, I'm such a mess now!"
He looked me up and down for a few moments before shrugging.
"Don't look that bad, in fact you look really fuckable Al." I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I toyed with the hem of my skirt as he forced me to bend over.
He used the new rope he had clearly pilfered from my room to tie my wrists to the pole between my legs, secure my chest harness to a hook above my head and my ankles to the pole, tying them in such a way that I would no longer be able to move along the pole.
"Oh c-come on!" I bemoaned "you don't need to tie me up even more! I'm already helpless enough as it is!"
"Well you can clearly still move, so you're not that helpless." Eric retorted.
"But I need to be able to rock on this thing! It's bringing me SO close to cumming!" I pleaded
"And that's another reason why I'm doing this." He said "I don't want you to cum yet."
"Ugh, you're SUCH an asshole Eric! Come on!" He finished securing the additional restraints and pushed me so that my back was against the cupboard wall behind me.
"Please! Please let me cum!" I gasped "I'll do whatever you want if you do! I'll even wear that slutty maid costume again and clean your flat for you!"
He actually seemed to consider that offer for a few minutes before he just grinned and shook his head.
"Nah, this cute Little Red Femboy Hood I have tied up in a cupboard and not letting climax is so much better than a slutty, clumsy maid that I punish whenever he deliberately fucks up with a chore."
"Agh! You're a dick you know that?! Big bag of fucking-mmmphmmnpngrphm!" He muffled my protests by shoving the gag back into my mouth and securing it once more but he wasn't done yet.
He quickly snaked a hand up the front of my skirt, slipping into my panties and started to fondle my cock. I let out an aroused groan and threw my head back, fluttering my eyes at him as he continued to touch me.
I could feel myself steadily start to get closer and closer to climax under his ministrations and just as I reached that point, he immediately pulled his precum covered hand away from me, leaving me once again on the border of sexual euphoria only to be once again denied entry by this dickbag.
I shrieked into the gag in frustration, stamping my heel against the floor and glaring daggers as Eric grinned at me, quickly taming my anger with a quick squeeze of my ass and a spank.
"See you later Princess" he teased before closing the door shut, leaving me once again stuck inside this FUCKING cupboard, now even more helpless than I originally was.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

An amazing continuation. I live the dialogue and descriptiveness of Alice's bondage and how they feel. I hope part 3 gets posted soon!
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I don't know how long I stayed in that cupboard, struggling against my new restraints and trying to get myself to orgasm to no avail.
All I knew was that Eric continued to use the remote for the vibrating toy to torture me.
"Hmmphmm." I breathlessly moaned as the vibrations increased again before subsiding, stopping me from reaching a climax. But this point my precum-soaked panties had started to aid in his torture, the feeling of warm, slick cum pooling against my groin and wetting the metal pole between my legs sent me into a heightened state of sensitivity but even THAT wouldn't save me from my sordid predicament.
Like I had mentioned previously, Eric and I had played games like this before and him edging me to the tipping point before pulling away wasn't anything new to me. As a matter of fact, I was the only one in our little bondage group that liked him being this rough during our games simply because I also got off on being treated like little more than a toy.
Although, the cupboard was a new one. It made me wonder how long he had this idea in his twisted blond head.
I sighed, my shoulders slumping as best they can in their restraints as I lightly stomped a heeled foot on the cupboard floor and leaned my head back.
I felt less like a damsel in distress and more like a bug caught in some kinky spider's sex web from the amount of rope he had decided to use. There were times where it honestly made me shiver.
I also knew that once this was all over, I would need to change out of this nice little costume and put it in the washer to clean up in addition to trying to dry off the crotchrope he had put on me as it had become wet with sweat and precum.
That asshole better either let me climax or fuck me himself before he decided to free me, whenever that was. Hell at this rate, I'll even take him spanking me and letting me give him a blowjob while dressed in that incredibly revealing maid outfit he liked if it just means I could relieve myself of all this sexual frustration.
I was eventually brought out of my thoughts by Eric once again opening the cupboard door, a devious grin on his face as he saw me still in the same disheveled state he had left me in, I hadn't even bothered pulling my skirt back down after it had ridden up once more, in all honesty I was beginning to like how revealing the damn thing was even more than I originally had.
"Having fun there, princess?" Eric teased
"Hmmmphmgrph." I replied, leaning towards him as best I could and pushing my non-existent chest out. He took a handful of my pectoral and I let out a small moan as he massaged it before pulling his hand away.
"I got something for you." He said before holding up a ring gag and my heart and dick both leapt for joy as I realized I was probably going to be allowed to climax now.

First, Eric started to undo the additional restraints that he had used to stop me from squirming so much and as soon as they were gone I started bucking my hips and grinding on the pole, squealing with joy as I did so, occasionally bouncing on it for emphasis as well like it was a big ol'dick.
This didn't last long however as next, he would remove my crotchrope and then toss it at my feet before bending me over.
He gave me a few spanks to which I moaned and squealed at, wiggling my ass in delight and to try and tease him into giving me even more.
He pulled the back of my panties down and I let out a groan of pleasure as he pulled the still vibrating device out of me, freeing me from the torture of it's pleasure inducing vibrations.
He then undid the restraints on my legs and ankles and helped me step out of the cupboard before loosening my gag again.
"Did you have fun?" He asked
"Oh yeah, wasn't expecting you to stuff me in the cupboard though in all honesty." I confessed "not complaining though, it was fun but there's still one problem."
"Yeah I know, that's what THIS is for." Eric said, holding up the Ring-gag again and my eyes lit up at the sight of it. I opened my mouth and he pushed it in, securing it in place and holding my mouth open. He took me by the arm and began marching me back into the living room.
I quickly pulled my skirt down as we walked, my heart thumping in my chest as we reached the sofa and he sat down on it before unbuckling his trousers and allowing his thick juicy cock to spring free.
He helped me climb on top of him, the back of my panties still sitting under my ass cheeks as I slid down on his cock and began to bounce.
We both started moaning as I bounced and writhed on his shaft, his hands grabbing my ass as we did so and squeezing them.
"Hmmphyphm hmphyhm!" I squealed, throwing my head back and gyrating my hips on his cock as I felt myself approach orgasm. He also groaned, kissing my neck and nippling the skin while slapping my ass which only further encouraged me.
We both let out a loud scream as we reached climax, Eric cumming inside of me and I came in my underwear.
I let out a groan of relief as I forced myself off of him and tumbled into the seat next to him, quickly tugging the back of my underwear up and tucking my legs underneath me.
We spend a few moments to catch our breath before he finally spoke.
"I sometimes forget how much you like being treated rough under that prim and proper exterior." He remarked and I just hummed in confirmation as I tried getting out of my ropes to no avail, he seemed to notice my attempts at escape though and grinned.
"Need a hand?" I nodded and he began untying me, first undoing the gag and letting me speak as he undid the ropes on my body.
"Well yeah, didn't you know? The proper, prudish people are utter freaks in bed."
"Including the dudes?" He asked
"Well obviously if I'm anything to go by."
"Eh, dunno about you being a guy. Especially with how you're dressed right now." I rolled my eyes at that as he finished freeing me from my restraints only to quickly give my still exposed bottom a squeeze and earning a yelp from me.
"You dress like a girl sometimes and you definitely SOUND like one when you're tied up."
"That, is just ACTING. I'm a damsel in distress so it's only natural I sound the part." I retorted haughtily "underneath all this skimpy shit is still a biological male that just acts like a girl cuz it's cute when dressed up and tied up, still consider myself a boy though"
"True. You do make a pretty cute Red Riding Hood too." I blushed at that.
"Thanks, I was hoping people would think that. Part of the reason I bought it." I admitted as I began peeling off my boots before standing up and pulling my skirt down to cover myself. With that done I began undoing my shoulder cape and buttoning my blouse back up, even though the poor thing was now transparent due to the sweat.
"Really? You're not normally the one to care about what people think about you though."
"Yeah, that's true BUT sometimes." I trailed off, curling a strand of wig hair around my finger "sometimes I just like the affirmation that I look cute when dressed girly, you know?"
"Fair enough." Silence descended on us for a few moments before I clapped my hands together and pressed them against the front of my skirt.
"Anyway! I'm, just going to go get changed, pretty sure I have a spare costume lying around I can use for the rest of the night, can't be answering the door looking like this, you know?"
"Yeah good point."
"You're free to make yourself comfortable if you want, be nice to have some company tonight. So long as you keep your hands to yourself for the rest of the night."
"Scouts honor." He said, placing a hand on his chest.
Satisfied, I strutted out of the room and headed to my bedroom.
I quickly got changed, making sure to clean the cum from off my genitals as I did so before putting on a new costume.
It was a bit improvised but it was cute: another white button down blouse tucked into a plaid blue pleated mini skirt, black thigh high socks and blue canvas running shoes.
I had a blond wig perched stop my head and a blue plaid tie to finish the ensemble, blue and white striped panties and a bra hidden underneath.
A schoolgirl. Oldy but a goody. I left my room and returned to the living room where I say down next to Eric, reveling in the fact he was staring at me again but this time not allowed to do anything until I made the first move.
But that is a story for another time.
Thanks for reading everyone, please let me know what you all thought about this story as well!
Last edited by AH03 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Just wonderful! The "after" discussion between them was so well done and tender. I hope you'll tell that story for another time soon!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic