A Very Interesting Crime (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Very Interesting Crime (F/M)

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Once upon a time, there was a handsome and determined detective named Jack who had been working on a high-profile case involving a notorious criminal named Eve. Jack had been chasing Eve for weeks, and finally, he managed to track her down to a deserted warehouse on the outskirts of town. He arrived there with a backup team, ready to apprehend her and bring her to justice.

As he stepped inside the warehouse, he heard a faint noise and followed it. Suddenly, a trap door beneath him opened, and he fell into a pit. He was greeted by the sight of Eve, who was grinning from ear to ear. She had tied him up and gagged him, and there was no way he could escape.

"Hello, Jack," she said with a seductive tone. "I've been waiting for you."

Jack tried to speak, but the gag prevented him from doing so. He struggled to break free, but Eve's knots were too tight. She laughed at his futile attempts to escape.

"Don't worry, Jack," she said. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to have a little fun with you."

With that, Eve began to tease Jack by running her fingers over his body and whispering in his ear. Jack felt a wave of pleasure wash over him, despite his situation.

"Come on, Jack," Eve said, "let's have some fun together."

Jack couldn't resist her seductive voice, and he found himself enjoying the experience. Eve continued to tease him, making him moan with pleasure. Hours passed by, and Jack lost all track of time. Finally, Eve released him from his bindings and let him go.

As Jack walked away from the warehouse, he couldn't believe what had just happened. He knew that he shouldn't have enjoyed it, but he couldn't help himself. He felt confused and conflicted about his experience with Eve.

Jack left the warehouse feeling both embarrassed and aroused. He knew he had to report Eve's location to his team, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of pleasure that he had experienced.

Over the next few days, Jack couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Eve. He began to fantasize about her, imagining all sorts of scenarios in which they could be together. He knew that it was wrong to feel this way, but he couldn't help himself.

Finally, he decided to confront Eve and tell her how he felt. He tracked her down to a seedy bar in the outskirts of town and found her sitting alone at a table.

"Eve," he said, "we need to talk."

Eve looked up at him and smiled. "I've been waiting for you, Jack," she said.

They talked for hours, and Jack poured his heart out to Eve. To his surprise, she reciprocated his feelings, and they began a passionate affair.

However, their happiness was short-lived. Jack's team found out about their relationship, and they forced him to end it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Different and intriguing. Enjoyed this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic