Against my better judgement [M/M] -- Parts 1-4…. Updated 06.30

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
nonoeb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Against my better judgement [M/M] -- Parts 1-4…. Updated 06.30

Post by nonoeb »

This will be a multipart story... Still working on how it's going to go, but the main themes of this will be: Submission, Bondage, Feet, Sneaker, Gags, Humiliation...

Part 1 is setting up some of the background on the characters.

---------------------

"Well, what do you say? Do you want to give it a try?"

The message was short, and to the point. I studied it for several minutes trying to decide how to respond. I closed the laptop, deciding I would come back to it later.

"Do I want to give it a try?" I thought to myself. My heart was pounding at just the thought of it.

I had been chatting with Kyle for several months now. Thinking back to how we even started chatting, he had read a comment I had made on Fetlife. Something about how it could be interesting to be tied up by another guy and not being able to get out. It was mostly innocent at that point. Hell, I've never been tied up by a guy at all. I consider myself to be straight, but there was always the wonder and curiosity about being under the control of another guy.

Kyle was very easy going. He was bi-sexual, so he had no problem with hearing about any of my failed relationships with girls, or my inability to really talk about kinks and fetishes with girls I had been dating. And that's when he probed a little bit more into what some of my fetishes were. Initially I would only share few vague details. I remember telling him that I was just into light bondage and that kind of stuff. He mostly seemed to accept that, and we'd chat about something else through our back and forth messages. I didn't think too much of it since he was in Ohio, and I was in North Carolina.

It wasn't until around a month of two of us having sporadic messages without a lot of deep thought that he took it a step deeper. I had been out at the pub with a few friends having a good time, and randomly was checking FL to see if there was anyone in a local group that was looking for fun. Once I logged in, I saw the familiar message bubble, and saw that it was Kyle again, which wasn't completely surprising.

"So, Patrick, I know you said a few weeks ago that you were into being tied up a little bit. How many times have you actually been tied up? And have you been able to break out easily"

I remember audibly laughing as I read his message, and intended to write back something funny. What I ended up writing back ended up being more than I would have probably ever shared had I been sober.

"I've been tied up plenty of times, but my exes could never actually tie a knot to keep my tied up longer than 30 seconds. And I don't think you could do any better Kyle. I'd be able to get out within 5 minutes. I guarantee it."

I hit send, and then when to look at some of the groups to see what was going on. A minute or two later, another message came in.

"Guarantee it? Boy, you really have some balls to say that. I just want to go on the record and say that no one has ever gotten out of one of my ties before. I don't think you'd be any different. You're lucky I'm not there right now to put an end to your arrogance haha! We'd have to have a bet for sure. If you got out in 5 minutes, you get $100."

Now, it was at this point where I should have realized that most of my inhibitions had been removed by pitcher of beer I was drinking with my buddies, but as it usually happens, I wasn't exactly thinking clearly, and I certainly wasn't going to have him with the last word, and immediately replied back.

"dude, there's no way you could keep me tied up longer than 5 minutes. That would be the easiest $100 ever. Besides, you should know after talking to me that I'm kind of a brat, brat's can't be controlled, and i'm a damn expert at being one. You name the time and place and I'll be there to collect your $100 haha"

I put the phone in my pocket and watched the game with the guys i was with. I could feel by phone buzzing in my pocket a few times. I didn't look at it until I got up to go to the bathroom to piss. I had 3 messages from Kyle. "This should be interesting" I thought to myself.

"Look Patty boy, you wouldn't be getting out, so my money will stay in my pocket."
"You're a brat? hahaha... are you drunk? I'm surprised you told me that... Interesting"
"Oh, and since you get $100, what happens if I win and you don't get out within 5 minutes?"

"Well, Shit." I thought to myself as I read the messages. I scrolled up and realized what I had wrote. "Why did I tell him that? Patrick you drunk ass." I said to myself.

I responded back trying to deflect a little bit.

"haha. Yeah I've been drinking a bit. I'm actually out at the pub with some buddies. Sorry about that! I guess I should shut my mouth haha"

A moment later, he had already responded back.

"Actually, I am kind of enjoying hearing about this side of you a little bit.. Even though you're a bit cocky. I tell you what, I know you're with your friends, so I'll leave you alone for now... And I will leave you with this thought, and it'll be maybe the only time I will say it. And if you are curious about it, send me a message when you get home and we can chat more.

I know perfectly well how to deal with Brats. And you would be no exception Patrick. After I had you tied up, I would tease you, and edge your cock repeatedly without release, and then use every one of your kinks against you until you were broken."

I almost dropped my phone when I read that. It sent a shudder down my body, and a twitch into my cock.

"Holy fuck!" I thought to myself. I closed the tab, and went back to the table and took a large sip of beer. I chatted a little bit more with the guys, but my mind kept going back to what Kyle said. Why was I even thinking about it? I was straight. But yet, I kept replaying his message back in my head, over and over. The beer clearly clouding my judgement...
Last edited by nonoeb 10 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds like a great offer that he should accept without hesitation!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Sounds like a drop in your inhibitions got you on the doorstep of something rather intriguing. Please continue.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Great beginning. Hope they get together real soon.
nonoeb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nonoeb »

Part 2:

Again lots of build up to the end of part 2 where Patrick realizes he’s in deep trouble……

——————-

I decided I couldn’t wait any more. I had to ask him about the last message. My friends chuckled and teased me that I must be working on setting up a hot date. They had no idea what I was actually doing.

“Are you serious right now? I don’t even know how to respond to that. But it seems like you’ve thought about this before.”

I sent it, and then refreshed the page over and over again waiting for a reply. After waiting a few minutes with no response, I sent another message.

“Look man, I don’t know if you meant to say what you did, but it’s cool if you didn’t. No need to be embarrassed or anything. It happens!”

Not even 30 seconds later the message notification popped up. It was him… did I want to read it? Could I pretend it was an accident?

“Ha! Oh believe me. I’m not embarrassed… I meant every damn word. However, you on the other hand… sounds like you’re not feeling so confident anymore about getting out in 5 minutes? A little scared??”

I blinked. That bastard was trying to call me out. I wasn’t going to let him think that.

“Hell no I’m not scared! I’d easily let you tie me up, and then getting out in 5 minutes would be easy. Do your worst haha… but don’t be crying when I take your money!”

My fingers were typing faster than my brain could filter what I was saying. “I’d easily let him tie me up?” What was I thinking. His response would be one of the things that would change the trajectory of our chats going forward.

“Well, well, well. This has certainly gotten interesting. You’d easily let me tie you up huh? Let’s add a little challenge to the wager then shall we? Since you’re so confident in getting out within 5 minutes, let’s take it a step further. I’ll give you 10 minutes. But if you don’t get out, I get to do whatever I want to you. And if you get out, you get $500. No questions asked.”

I began blushing as I read his message. I knew I had to go home before on of my friends saw or caught a glimpse of the chat. I took a last shot, and then called for a cab. Once I got in the cab, I responded back to his message.

“What do you mean you get to do whatever you want to me? And $500? You sure you can afford that big boy haha”

I thought about being lazily tied up by my exes and how easy it was to escape. I didn’t think this would be much different. Kyle had never really talked about tying people up so I didn’t think he’d be good at it.

“Well my drunken bratty friend. That’s where you come in. I don’t really know a lot about your kinks. So if I’m going to pay you $500 to get out, it’s only fair that you share some with me, so that there’s incentive for you to actually try to get out, and incentive for me to try and keep you tied up. Now I know your profile says you like submission. But I’d like you to explain that a bit more. Please elaborate.”

I knew at this point I was getting myself into some serious trouble, and I was not thinking a lot with my brain. My fingers seemed to only be listening to my cock, which had a twitch as he mentioned submission. I knew I should ignore it. I knew I shouldn’t answer it. But there was a very small part of me that was intrigued by what he might think or do about what I said.

“Well, I mean, I like submission. Basically having to do what I’m told. Getting punished for not listening. Having to wear a collar. That kind of stuff. I had one girlfriend who did it a little bit, but she always found it weird and thought she was being mean.”

I hit send and then spent the last few minutes of the cab ride thinking about how the night had turned out. Getting into the apartment, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned on the tv and plopped down on the couch. One last drink I thought. I saw a message come in, but I ignored it. I figured I had said enough. But I kept looking at the phone on the table. Finally not being able to resist anymore I picked it up and looked at the message.

“That’s good to know. Thanks for sharing that. As I stated earlier, I know how to handle brats, and more than that, I know how to deal with subs. And thats exactly what you are, isn’t it Patrick? You’re a bit drunk right now and I bet you’re thinking about being tied up and dominated aren’t you?”

He had me. And he knew it. I only had myself to blame for making dumb comments earlier. But there wasn’t a lot I could do to back out of it now.

“Yeah, I mean kind of. I mean yeah it can be fun I guess.” I tried to deflect a little bit, but it didn’t work.

“I’m asking you a direct question and I expect a direct answer. You’re thinking about being dominated and tied up aren’t you? A simple yes sir is all I need.”

He had never talked like this before. Or been so direct and forceful. It caught me off guard. But like an obedient puppy, I gave him what he wanted.

“Yes sir.” That’s all I could think to say. And I knew I was going to pay for it. The next hour or so ended with forgoing fetlife messages and moving to direct text messages. He was very direct in asking questions and interrogated me expertly and methodically. By the time I was ready to pass out, he knew of my foot fetish, being ticklish, obsession with being hogtied, as well as a lack of any experience with butt stuff. I even admitted that I accidentally smelled an ex’s sneaker and found myself turned on by it.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I prayed it was a dream. But upon opening my phone I was reminded of the unsettling truth. In my inebriated state, I shared with Kyle things i had never verbalized before.

We kept to mostly small talk after that. Kyle could tell that I was somewhat embarrassed, and would sometimes tease me about being a brat. But we never spoke deeply about what we talked about that night. I had assumed it was done and over with. And it wasn’t until a month or two later when I received the message.

“Well, what do you say? Do you want to give it a try? I’m in the next town over from you next week"

The message was short, and to the point. I studied it for several minutes trying to decide how to respond. I closed the laptop, deciding I would come back to it later.

"Do I want to give it a try?" I thought to myself. My heart was pounding at just the thought of it. I had assumed he had forgotten all about it. I responded back timidly and innocently.

“Hey man! That’d be awesome to catch up! I’d love to grab a beer while you’re here!”

I paused before hitting send… thinking the next move, and then adding;

“Besides you owe me $500 don’t you? Do you worst Haha”

Clicking send, there was no going back. It was meant as a joke. Kind of. Since we were grabbing a beer somewhere I figured I’d be safe. I heard the ping of a text a moment later.

“Really Patty boy? You’re done for. I’ll send instructions later this week.”

Patty boy? I chuckled.

“What instructions? Which pub we’re meeting at?” I texted back, but he didn’t respond.

The next text I got was in Friday. “I’ll be in Charlotte for some meetings starting on Monday. You free on Tuesday? We can meet at Jamey’s Bar on 41st”

I googled the bar. Wasn’t too far away, and was kind of on the outskirts of town. “Hey Kyle! Yeah that’s about 30 minutes from me. That works!”

“See you Tuesday. Oh, yeah, bring that collar of yours and a padlock. Just in case.”

Just in case? I pretended not to see the message. But Monday he texted to make sure we were still on.

“Hey Patrick, Still good for tomorrow? I noticed you never answered about the collar. Hope you’re not scared ;)

“Hey man. Sorry I must have missed it. Uhh, I guess I can bring it.” I was getting a little worried.

“Good. Last thing bratty boy, from now until tomorrow night, you wear those same socks and sneakers. Got it?”

This was getting a little weird, but i figured since we were in public that I was safe, and that nothing bad could happen.

“Kind of weird man, but okay.”

I pulled into Jamey’s around 7ish. I was running a few minutes behind. I shoved the collar and lock into my jeans pocket, and hopped out of the car and headed inside. I scanned the pub, and saw Kyle sitting in a far corner near the back. I recognized his short dark hair from his fetlife profile. He waved me over as he saw me. As I sat down, he ordered a pitcher of beer.

“So how’s it going Pat? In the flesh! Good to see you man!!” He enthusiastically said.

“Kyle! Good to meet you too man. I’m good! Meetings going good?” I replied back. He had such a calm demeanor and was easy to talk to.

As we chit chatted about the day and news, I was relieved that he wasn’t asking about the collar. We had some food, and finished off another pitcher. The back of the bar where we were at was fairly deserted. With most patrons choosing to be next to the bar and taps where the music was playing.

“Do you still think you can earn that $500?” Patrick mockingly asked. I laughed at the question and told him that he knew I’d win. “you’re probably right”, he quipped back.

“Besides, it’s getting late, and I still gotta drive home, and won’t be able to if I drink anything more.” I responded back. “Besides, you’ve barely been drinking anything because if your “meetings” tomorrow.” We both chuckled. I stood up to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I was clearly a little more tipsy than I thought.

As I locked the door, my phone buzzed.

“Get barefoot NOW and send me a picture.” I stared at my phone as another text came in. “If you disobey, it will only get worse for you.”

“Well shit.”

I stumbled to try and take off my sneakers and socks. Why did he want me to be barefoot. I tried to find a place to stand that wasn’t dirty. As I sent the picture, I could smell the stink from my socks that I’ve been wearing for 2 days.

“Gag yourself with your socks.”

What the fuck? I couldn’t do that. I put my socks and sneakers back on. When I got back to the table, Kyle looked amused.

“You really are a brat aren’t you.” Staring at me.

“Haha. Oh yeah. You know it.” As I chuckled back. “I mean come on man. I wasn’t going to gag myself with these socks. Now I know why you wanted me to wear them for 2 days.”

Kyle got up from his seat and sat beside me, and with one hand grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and looked me directly in the eyes as he spoke “Let me make something clear to you. When I tell you to do something, you will do it. And if you don’t, you will get dealt with and suffer the consequences. So if I tell you to gag yourself with your dirty socks, you will do it. Are we crystal clear?”

“Yes.” I winced as he pulled my head back.
“Yes what?” He barked.
“Yes sir.” I meekly responded.
“Much better” he responded as he let go of my hair. “Now was that so hard?”

I looked down not saying anything.

“Did you bring the collar?” He growled.

I fidgeted for a moment.

“Do I need to remind you what just happened?” He said directly.

I reached my hand in my pocket and pulled out the collar. It was black leather with a silver D ring on the front. I put the lock on the table as well.

He stood up, and then looked down at me.

“Get on your knees right now, or I will drag you out into the middle of the bar, and put you on your knees and collar you there.”

I looked up at him, mouth open. He continued speaking. “Look. You claimed to be an expert brat, and couldn’t be controlled. But you will be controlled. And let’s be honest. You already told me that being dominated turns you on. So get on your fucking knees.”

My face turned bright red. He is going to fucking collar me right here. He wasn’t messing around. I stumbled and slowly started to get to my knees.

“Good boy.”

As I kneeled down, he placed the collar around my neck. Buckling it in place snugly around my neck. And then he pulled out a padlock from his pocket.

“Thanks for bringing a lock, but it occurred to me that you’d keep a spare key hidden… so I brought my own.”

And he placed the lock on the collar. As he locked the padlock, the click of the lock sent a shiver down my spine and a caused my cock to twitch. I was collared. And there was nothing I could do about it. Kyle had me. And he knew it.

“You can sit back down.” I got back into my chair, and took a big gulp of beer as he continued. “I don’t have any meetings tomorrow. And you won’t be going home tonight. Besides, you said you could get untied within 10 minutes right?”
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The plot thickens! In for a penny, in for a pound, I guess. Looking forward to the "breaking".
nonoeb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nonoeb »

Part 3.

Finally a bit of action... ;)

--------

I gulped. I wasn't exactly sure how to respond, and I was really starting to question my decision making up to this point in time. I was at least thankful we were in a less populated area of the bar. No one really seemed to even notice what had happened a minute ago. Surely I was dreaming. This couldn't actually be happening right now. It was almost as if Kyle could read my mind.

"Go ahead. Feel it. Feel the ring in front. And feel the lock in the back."

I timidly moved my hand to the collar. Feeling my fingers around the lock. I was collared, and he made sure that I would stay collared until he
decided otherwise. He was smart, and obviously had thought things in advance. Much more than I clearly did.

"Is it comfortable? Or too tight?" He asked. I nodded my head indicating that it was fine. He continued to speak, "Good. You will remain collared until I decide. Besides, I think it's a pretty important for you to look the part."

I took the last sip of my drink and put it down. I couldn't make eye contact with him. I was still reeling at my current position.

He stood up, "Alright, it's time to go. Don't worry about the tab... It's my treat." he said with a grin on his face. We walked through the dimly lit bar to the exit. I kept my head down the entire time until we were outside. I scanned the parking lot.

"This way," he motioned for me to follow him. We walked through a couple rows of cars until we got towards the back of the lot. He pulled out his fob and clicked to unlock the doors. He was driving a large SUV of some kind. A Suburban maybe. I couldn't tell. I walked towards the passenger door, but he motioned for me to follow him to the back. He opened the lift gate, and I looked in. The rear seats were folded down and he had a suitcase on one side, and pretty bare the rest of the space.

"Barefoot. Now." He commanded. I opened my mouth to speak, but he interrupted, "Okay, we will do this another way." He unzipped one of his suitcase pockets and pulled out a long bag. I couldn't tell at first what it was, but then I saw the long white straps. Zip ties. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Every instinct said that I should have turned around and run. Run to my car, and drive away. But I froze. And against my better judgement, I put my hands behind my back. I felt him loop the zip tie around my wrists, and pull my wrists across each other, and pull it tight. There was zero chance of getting out of it.

"Your training starts now," he said into my ear from behind me. I prayed no one would come out and see this happening and call the police, but I knew with where I was standing, no one could see anything. "Open your mouth" was his next command. And he reached down and grabbed my socks, and balled them up and forced them into my mouth. I tried to shake my head in protest, but a moment later, I was sock gagged.

"Mmmmmmppph." I moaned in displeasure. They were damp with sweat, and tasted terrible. I tried to spit them out, but he was prepared for that. He used one hand to hold them in my mouth, while he prepared another zip tie with his other hand. He fastened the zip tie around my sock gagged mouth and cinched it tightly, preventing them from being spit out. He unzipped another suitcase, and pulled out a pair of worn out sneakers. "Mmph. Mmph. Mmph." I moaned into my sock gag as I shook my head. He ignored me as he untied the laces, and then held my head and forced the sneaker over my nose and mouth. I moaned into the gag and as I was forced to take a breath, the smell hit me. I couldn't even describe the smell. It was pungent. He clearly has worn these frequently. I tried my best to shake it off, but he was patient and just held it over my face forcing me to endure his scent. Once I stopped violently shaking my head for a moment, another zip tie was used to secure his sneaker to my face.

"Tight enough?" he laughed. I let out a moan of frustration. "No? Okay, let me fix that." And he pulled the zip tie a little tighter. It felt like his sneaker was welded to my face. Every breath I tried to take was either through my 2 day old socks, or sniffing his shoe.

"Get in the back." I took a step barefoot on the asphalt, but couldn't really do, or see anything. Seeing this, Kyle 'helped' me into the back. And by helping, it was really just helping me lay down on my stomach. My bare feet were hanging out of the back of his SUV. I heard him reaching into the bag again, and my correct thought was rewarded with a zip tie around my feet. I felt him fumbling with my feet for a moment, and then I felt them being pulled back towards my body. "He's fucking hogtying me." I thought to myself. And sure enough, i felt him loop the other zip tie over my wrists and begin to cinch it. When it became tight I let out a loud moan, and he stopped cinching it any tighter. I struggled against the zip ties but there was no give. I moaned into the gag and dirty shoe to no avail. He rolled me onto my side and positioned me so he would be able to close the back.

"How are you feeling? A little turned on?" He asked. I tried shaking my head no. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that what he was doing was having any kind of impact on me. Truth be told, I was a little bit turned on by the position I was in, but I knew it would only make it worse if he knew that.

Unfortunately for me, he didn't listen to my negative response, and instead reached over my hogtied body, and grabbed my cock. That gave him the answer he needed to know as he felt my cock was not limp. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He asked. "Looks like someone IS a little turned on by this." He continued to stroke my cock through my pants. At first I was trying to shake my head and fight it, but it became very apparent that it was going to be futile, and soon my moans of defiance became moans of pleasure. Once he saw the change in my demeanor, he continued on quizzing me. "Now let's try this again. Are you turned on by this?" I thought about trying to say no, but there was really no point since I was moaning to his hand working my cock. I moaned and nodded my head. "Good boy. Is this what you've been fantasizing about? Being hogtied and dominated?" I again moaned and nodded my head. "That's what I thought. You're going to make a good sneaker sniffing foot slave aren't you?" I moaned and again nodded my head. He was driving my cock crazy. "Good. Now sniff deeply." He had my cock so teased and desperate for relief that I would have about done anything in that moment to cum. I sniffed. I sniffed deeply and loudly. His foot stink continuing to invade my senses. At that moment, I didn't care. All I cared about was release. Sensing I was amped up, he stopped playing with my cock, which elicited another moan from my mouth.

He laughed. "You don't get to cum now. Maybe later. We'll see how you do." I heard him pick up one of my sneakers off the ground and sniff it. "Wow Patty boy, these smell pretty bad. I'll make sure you get a whiff of them later."

He picked up the other sneaker and put them both in the back with me.

"Oh, by the way, your 10 minutes was up about 15 minutes ago."

And with that, he closed the lift gate, got in the drivers seat, and begin to drive.

I struggled against the zip ties holding me in the hogtie, but there was no release to be found. He had won. I thought about the position I was in. Collared. Hogtied. Barefoot. Sock gagged. Forced to sniff the dirty sneaker. I was completely beaten, and only had myself to blame. As I moaned to myself, and continued to struggle and sniff the sneaker as he drove to his hotel. I thought about what he said, that I would be his sneaker sniffing foot slave, and felt my cock get aroused again.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

I'm really enjoying this story, and every chapter has made it better and better. There's not much hotter than a padlocked collar and a hogtie. Hope that Kyle's prepared to spend as long as he needs to tame his brat, and that Patrick will start to realize that he has a Master now.
nonoeb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nonoeb »

Part 4 is in progress…

I am also toying with the idea of introducing a second top… gotta make sure Patrick behaves once Kyle leaves….
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]nonoeb[/mention] nice story loved please continue. Curious to know what happens next
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This is brilliant [mention]nonoeb[/mention]! Thanks for writing and sharing this with us. I can’t wait to read what happens next and I love the idea of paddy boy falling under the control of a local top. It will be fun to see if and how you incorporate that.
nonoeb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nonoeb »

Part 4… Deeper into it.

The journey to his hotel didn’t take long, or at least what I thought was his hotel. It seemed to only take a few minutes. Or maybe it’s because I couldn’t stop my brain from racing at the speed of light at what had happened that led me to this point. As we went over a bump, the collar jingled. Reminding me that this wasn’t a dream, but that I really was collared and hogtied in the back of his vehicle. He stopped driving when we arrived to our destination. I thought this would be my chance to stop sniffing his shoe. As he got out of the car, I struggled hard against the zip ties holding me in the hogtie. He opened the lift gate as I continued struggling.

“Go ahead and get it all out now. I mean if you think you can get out, feel free. I’ll give you another 30 minutes.” He replied and then closed the lift gate leaving me alone. The only sound was me breathing and struggling against the zip ties. I certainly hadn’t gotten used to being forced to sniff his dirty shoe, but in my position I really didn’t have any choice in the matter. And based on his comments about having to smell my own, this likely wouldn’t be the last time.

I struggled, and kept struggling, but I couldn’t break the zip ties. I finally gave up and waited for him to return. I had no concept of time. The only thing I knew was this hogtie. And my dirty socks in my mouth. And Kyle’s dirty shoe tied to my face. Finally after what seemed like 2 hours, I heard the lift gate open.

Kyle began mocking me, “I see you’re still hogtied. Guess you aren’t as good as you thought.” I felt him reaching over me, and felt the zip tie connecting the hogtie being cut. And then my feet being released. “You’re hands stay tied for now.” He helped me to my feet. Still barefoot, I gingerly stepped down. He removed the sneaker from my face. “I’ll give you a break for now. Enjoy it while it lasts.” He removed the dirty socks from my mouth, and I scanned my surroundings, this wasn’t a hotel at all. I opened my mouth to speak, and sensing my question he answered for me. “Airbnb. It’s much more private for dealing with brats.” I blushed. He motioned for me to sit on the tailgate, and I complied. He took my dirty socks and put them back on my feet, and then put on my shoes and laced them up. “Don’t worry, they won’t be on too long.” They were wet. Mostly from being in my mouth the last hour it felt like, and also from wearing them for 2 days.

He attached a leash to the collar and led me towards the house. Still without the use of my hands, I followed as I was lead. The buzz I had was gone now, and I was acutely aware of the position I was in. Kyle would break the ice, noticing I hadn’t said anything in a while. “So you’re being awfully quiet. First thing is, are you okay?”

Okay? Was I okay? How would I describe how I was feeling. I wasn’t hurt. I was embarrassed. I was, I couldn’t describe it. Partially turned on? Maybe?

“Yes, I am okay. I’m really not sure what to say honestly.” I felt that was an accurate response.

“Okay. We will talk more inside, but I did need to make sure you weren’t hurt. Or going to call the cops.” We both laughed a little bit.

We finally got inside and he lead me to a chair for me to sit down. He cut the zip tie from my wrists and handed me a glass of water. I gulped it down. I had red marks from the zip tie.

“Hope it wasn’t too tight. Needed to make sure you couldn’t get out.” I shook my head that it was fine.

“Okay, so here’s the deal. The balls in your court right now. I know I’ve had a little fun with you tonight, but if this is something you absolutely do not want, you need to tell me now. Because otherwise I am going to try and give you what you’ve fantasized about. And give you what you’ve told me about online. So if you don’t want it, bows your chance. I’ll remove the collar, take you back to your car, and that’s it. No hard feelings.”

He paused for a moment.

“But if you decide you do want this, I will test your limits, I will draw out your kinks and fantasies and use them against you. I will own you, and you will be trained to be my sub.”

Use my kinks against me? I wasn’t sure what he meant. I wasn’t sure how to respond.

“Can I think about it?” I responded back. I kind of thought this might take some more rational thinking.

“That’s a good idea. How about this, let me tie you back up, even if you decide you don’t want this, that way you at least get the benefit of some bondage. And I won’t do anything bad without your consent.”

“Deal.” I responded back.

“Good. This time I’ll use rope, okay? Go ahead and head to the spare room, it’s down the hall on the left. Lay down on the bed on your stomach. I’ll be there in a minute.” He got up and went towards another room. I stood up and wandered towards the room he mentioned. I opened the door and sat on the bed for a moment. Reassuring myself that this would be okay. A few moments later Kyle walked in with a duffel bag.

“You ready?” He asked. I looked at the bag? And then nodded, and laid on the bed.

“Hands behind your back.” He instructed me, and I did as I was told. I felt him wrap my wrist with rope before connecting it to my other wrist. He forced my wrists to cross, and then cinched the rope. I felt my cock twitch as he cinched it.

“I could be in trouble,” I thought to myself.

He then moved down to my feet. He wrapped my ankles in rope and then cinched them tightly together. Another rope connected my hands to my feet and I found myself in a quick hogtie.

“Can you get out?” He quizzed me. I struggled against the rope, but it held firm. “Feel good?” He asked and I nodded yes and softly moaned. Truth be told, this did feel good. My cock agreed as I could feel it was hard. He turned my on my side and could see my bulge. “Oh it DOES feel good.” He commented.

“You do look good hogtied, just so you know.” He said playfully to me. I struggled against the rope for him…. And for me.
“Do you need me to help you with your little problem?” He asked while motioning to my cock. I did want release. Desperately now after the events of the evening and of being hogtied again.

I nodded my head giving him permission. He began immeditaly to stroke me through my pants. Eliciting a louder moan from my mouth. He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a wand type vibrator and turned it on pressing it against my cock. It sent shivers up my body.

“Holy shit.” Was all I could manage to say. It felt amazing.

Kyle laughed. “Feels good doesn’t it.” No response was needed. He kept teasing me. He was an expert at it. Finally I couldn’t take anymore.

“Please. I need to cum.” I begged him.

“Really? So soon?” He responded.

“Yes. Fuck yes. Would you do this to me if I agree to be owned by you?”

“Oh Patrick… you can count on it. This would be a frequent thing.”

“Do it. Please. Own me.”

He stopped teasing me for a moment. “Are you sure? This is what you want? Because you’ll have expectations.”

“Yes. I need this. Please do it.” I begged. And then continued “And please gag me and let me cum.”

“Gag you huh? You liked that earlier?” His voice sounded excited.

“Yes. Please do it.”

He went to my feet and removed my shoes, and then peeled my socks off. Moving to my head he pulled my hair and lifted my head up. “Open up.” I complied and was rewarded with my sweaty dirty socks in my mouth. Rope was used to tie them in place. I tried to spit them out to see how well I was gagged. It was well. He pulled my head up and forced my nose and mouth into my shoe. I moaned. It smelled horrible and yet my cock couldn’t get enough. “Do I need to tie it in place?” He asked. I moaned yes and nodded my head. “Good boy.” He responded and use a rope to tie my shoe to my face. Forced to sniff my own foot stink.
“You’ll be getting my socks and shoes on your face a lot… hope you’re ready.”

He turned me back on my side and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out. He began to stroke it, and within 10 seconds I exploded. I let out the loudest moan into my socks and shoe I could.
“That really turned you on Paddy boy. You are definitely going to make a good shoe sniffing slut.” He got up and came back with a towel and cleaned up a little bit. Leaving me hogtied and sniffing the shoe.

“Now that your cock is back limp, is a perfect time for this.” I heard him fumbling with something and felt something on my cock. I couldn’t tell what it was at first and couldn’t see because of the shoe. And then I felt my cock go into it and close.
A fucking chastity cage. I moaned repeatedly.
“You will stay locked to make sure you come back tomorrow.”
I moaned. I was fucked. I asked for this.

“Tomorrow we have much to talk about. I’ll take you back to your car so you can get a good nights sleep. I will send you further instructions later tonight.”

I moaned and nodded yes. He untied me, removed the shoe from my face and the gag. I asked to be owned. And now I would be.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Small talk until we got back to my car.

“Hope you had fun tonight… I’ll send more later”

“Okay, I will be waiting.” It was a lame answer. But I was in shock a bit with what happened. I knew everything was going to change now…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic