Book Tour — New Assistant (M/F, M/FF) Part 16 Added (5/8/2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Thanks everyone for the kind words
Last edited by TapeTurtle 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Eight:

“You seem relaxed,” I said as I zipped up Emily’s dress to her neck. “Still mad at losing?”

“I think I got over it. I’m growing up.” She turned around to face me, smiling, pulling her hair out of her face and into a ponytail. As much as I loved seeing her bound and gagged below me, as much as I loved watching her head bob back and forth as her eyes fixed on mine, I always found my self dumbstruck by what the young woman could do to a dress.

“You didn’t have to untie me.” Emily said, finishing her hair and putting her hands on her waist. “I don’t want you to get in trouble with the librarian,” she said, shooting me a wry smirk. She was right. After finishing her time on her knees I asked if she wanted to be untied, which earned nothing but a shrug. Out of gratitude or out of embarrassment at what I had just had this young woman do, I decided it was time for Emily to get her clothes back.

“Knock knock! How’s our favorite loser doing?” Greta opened the door and stepped inside the study room. She had changed, now wearing a simple white tee shirt and shorts. Her dark hair was also held in a ponytail. I didn’t notice how tall really was Greta was before, as I believe my attention was continuously being drawn away from her and to my imprisoned assistant. Greta looked more like 5-11 now, an inch or two shorter than me. She was thin, more so than Emily, who clearly had a great deal of muscle on her at least. Greta’s face also seemed sharper than Emily’s — her jawbone cut and casting shadows on her long neck. While long Greta’s proportions made her seem slightly flatter in the chest than Emily, it’s quite possible they both sported the same size of bra.

Surprised, Greta walked over to Emily, towering a good 3 or 4 inches over her.

“I see he caved. I was really hoping you’d still be tied up when I got back. What a waste of good rope I guess…unless…” Greta walked over to the strand of rope that I pulled off of Emily and had lain on the table. Holding it up, she turned around to face Emily. Emily rolled her eyes toward me, laughing, and began to put her hands behind her back for her friend.

“I don’t think that’s necessary — she’s probably tired, right Emily?” I don’t know what had pulled these words out of my mouth, but I felt the sudden need to defend her.

“I don’t mind, she is hosting us after all.” Greta nodded toward me in a small gloat and started looping the rope around Emily’s wrists.

“I really think we should just get going. It’s dark out and we have three days of itinerary for Baton Rouge. We should take it easy.”

Greta pretended to be annoyed, putting the rope back on the table. Grinning, she looked at me, then grabbed the sparkling pink tape off the table. “Just one for the road then.” In one sweeping motion, she ripped a strip off and pressed ir to Emily’s mouth.

“Hmpff!” Emily tried not to laugh. Just as quickly as she had been gagged, she peeled the tape off of her face, and held it in two hands. “I think this color suits you better. Let’s tie her up, Simon.” Emily pressed the pink tape to Gretas face, pushing hard and making her friend grunt in resistance.

The pink tape made Greta’s face glow as it played off of her near-black hair and blue eyes. She tilted her head, casting her jaw toward the ceiling, before pulling the tape off. “No no no.” Greta said. “Not where I work. And definitely not this sober.” Let’s head out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Greta pushed open the doors to the parking lot. It was completely dark at this point. Her car was presumably the last one left in the large campus lot, a conservative 70 yards away.

“You were going to have me hop that far tied up? You said it was next to the door.” Emily stuck an elbow into her friends side.

“I lied. I do that sometimes,” Greta said with a smug smile.

The three of us walked the distance to the car slowly, sharing with each other brief histories of how we found ourselves here. Greta had gone ti school with Emily for three years at LSU, where she majored in information sciences. She had taken my class as an elective credit, as well as a means of hanging out with her friend.

“Oh I remember you” Greta confirmed. “I also remember you teaching that story that made its way around campus too.” She was referring the short story that had started my games with Emily, the one with the woman bound in the hotel room. “That created quite a stir in several social circles that year. It’s safe to say that after you taught that day a motif of bondage gear began emerging across the dorm rooms of Baton Rouge.” She peered over at Emily. “Remember that rumor I made up about him? About I got him to sleep with me? I think I said he made me re-enact that scene from class…” the two girls started roaring with laughter.

I stopped walking. “You did WHAT?” I exclaimed. Greta confirmed her story again.

“That’s not funny.” I said, somberly and feeling a rush of blood enter my head. “Most of the professors I know don’t want to sleep with their students. In fact, I try really hard to avoid them. I’m younger than most professors so this comes up a lot unfortunately. I really hate it.”

Greta and Emily both stopped and turned to me. “You’re right — that was…we were…I don’t know.” Emily could sense her friend apologizing poorly, interjecting. “I think she’s saying sorry Simon. She’ll make it up to you I’m sorry too. I didn’t drop the rumors when I heard them, and maybe spread them myself a little too. Which was wrong. We’ll make it up to you. Forgive us?”

“I’m sorry too, I said back.” That was a few years ago and things are working out now. Just be careful in the future. That cliche can do some damage. I shouldn’t have stepped into my soapbox. I turned Greta. “We’re good?,” I said, extending my hand.

“So good.” Greta slapped my hand in an effort to seem silly. I could tell she was mulling over what she had done.

“Simon, would you mind getting some alcohol on your way to Greta’s? I’m going to ride with her and catch up if that’s okay. I’ll send you the address.”

“Of course, I said, making my way toward my car on the it her side of the small campus.

— — — — — — — -

By the time I pulled up to Greta’s small home, I could hear music playing from the front lawn. Stepping through the front door, I started to wonder whether or not they had needed me to get alcohol at all, as both girls were standing in the kitchen, both showered and wearing pajamas, clearly tipsy, laughing and ribbing each other gently.

“HERE’S HERE!” Greta ran up to me and hugged me. She may have been past tipsy at this point, I thought to myself. I walked inside and laid the booze out on the table. “AND HE BROUGHT DRINKS!”

After an hour of drinking and talking in the kitchen, I could feel myself starting to buzz. The conversation drifted in and out of seriousness and comedy. We had just finished making fun of a faculty member back at LSU when Greta suddenly stopped laughing.

“I feel like you should be mad at me.” She looked grave, but was notably under the influence as well. “I’m not, I promise,” I assured her. I began feeling guilty for laying out my own issues onto a stranger like I had.

“But how? I could have cost you your job! That deserves at least some righteous anger from you I think. Where is that?”

“I don’t stay angry for long. You did something dumb — I bet my list of dumb things I’ve done in college is longer than yours. You seem like a really good person. And Emily likes you. Which says a lot to me.”

The girls looked at each either, then back at me. “You’re really good too, Mr. Cusk. I see why Emily is liking the new job so much.”

I smiled and made a quick trip to the bathroom. When I returned, several empty wine bottles were stood up on the kitchen island. The girls were giggling to each other, blushing and quieting down when I came back in.

“Quick favor, Shakespeare? Would you mind terribly if I asked you to put those bottles in the recycling outside? We need to make room for more it seems. The bin is outside — or maybe in the garage. I’m not sure. I’m sure you can find it. I think we’re going to move this party to the living room.“ Greta smiled at me and bat her eyes, then gave Emily a quick glance.

Nodding, I scooped up the bottles in my arms and walked outside. I think it took about 20 minutes of searching before I gave up, heading back in to ask for better directions.

When I stepped back into the house, I noticed two things that were different about Greta’s home. The first was the recycling been that had been placed in the kitchen island, where the bottles had been standing.

The second was the living room, which now was filled with a jazz record someone had put on the nearby record player. The lights were dimmed as well. Most notably however, were the two women standing in the center of the room in nothing but their underwear. Emily was wearing a bright red bra (likely Greta’s) and her friend wore one that was green with black lace. Emily had several strips of yellow tape sealed over her mouth. Greta wore purple tape around her head and lips. Both women were blindfolded, listening for my footsteps as I walked closer.

Both of these women, beneath their impressive, pillowy chests, had sticky notes stuck to their taught stomachs. I head them giggle as they heard me come closer to read them.

“Sorry again. We’re making it up to you,” both notes read. Lying at Greta’s feet was Emily’s special suitcase.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Thank you for this cute and entertaining story! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A truly fantastic story: Fine characters, very good dialouges and a super good plot!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are giving Cusk, Emily and Greta? Is this an example of too much prosperity? Well done!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Nine:

Laughing into her gag, Greta folded her right arm across her chest, pulling it back with her left hand, pretending to stretch as one would before a swim meet or race. Her green underwear paled the body that slanted down under her chest in steep, sharp angles. I watched in silence as she placed both hands in her hips, leaned on her right leg. Looking up and into her blindfold, she sighed like she was waiting in line for something. Beside her, Emily struck a similar pose, smiling, and giggling as if satisfied from convincing Greta to join her like this, or perhaps vice versa. I studied both of the young women’s bodies, examining the way light kissed each of them a little differently. I could have spent the entire night looking at either of them, at the familiar curves and touch of Emily’s cheeks and skin, or at the unknown mounds and surfaces of Greta’s towering figure. I imagined myself pressed down onto Greta, kissing the sharp edge of her jaw and losing my hands in her deep, soft cleavage.

Strangely, I found myself unable to act on this urge. It could have been because Greta was a stranger, or because I still didn’t know exactly what I should or shouldn’t be doing with her like this, but I think it was truly the fact that Emily, whose presence over just a few short days had become a diamond in my life, was standing beside her, able to watch it all. Looking back and forth between the two of them, I froze.

Emily mumbled into her gag, “Mmf?” Knowing what she meant, I lifted her blindfold from her eyes, which startled her.

“What do I do!?” I mouthed silently toward her. “I don’t want to offend either of you.”

Touched, and almost a little embarrassed for me, Emily looked at Greta, then back to me, shrugging. Seeing me staring at Greta, who was waiting patiently beside us, Emily made a motion with both of her hands that seemed to ask if I wanted to touch her friend. I froze again. Fully giggling now, and surprised, Emily swiftly grabbed my hand and placed it on Greta’s impossibly taut stomach. Greta let out a soft “Mmm!” at the touch of my cold skin. Smiling and taking her hands off of her hips, Greta placed her hands by her side, loosening her shoulders, shaking her head a little, getting loose for whatever was about to be done with her.

Emily looked at me, still frozen with my hand on her friend’s stomach. She walked softly behind her dark-haired friend, grabbing her hands and pulling them behind her back, then looking at me. Greta giggled. Raising her eyebrow, an idea began to form behind Emily’s smiling green eyes. She let go of her Greta’s hands, and reached up toward her bra straps, slowly pulling them down from the top of her shoulders and onto the sides of her arms.

“Hmmmpph.” Greta mumbled something inaudible as breasts began falling with the purple cups of her top. Looking at me for approval, Emily waited for my signal to continue. Panicking, and unsure still just exactly I was supposed to do with the two women, I shook my head no. Emily huffed playfully into her gag before redressing her friend’s shoulders. “Hmmmpff!” Greta folded her arms across her chest and huffed in exaggerated disappointment. This was the sign I didn’t know I needed; I nodded back to Emily, recanting my order from before. Emily grinned excitedly, and in a quick twist of her hand, unclasped the back of Greta’s bra, letting it fall to the ground. Greta’s long and heavy breasts fell drastically down into their natural position, swinging slightly as the settled into stillness. “Hmmpf hmmmlf!” Greta nodded once behind her gag and blindfold, as if to say “that’s more like it.”

From then on, I gave my orders quickly and with decisiveness. I reached into the suitcase, handing two bundles of rope to my assistant, instructing her to apply them to Greta however she’d like to.

I could tell by her smile and by her strong, certain movements that Emily enjoyed tying her friend, pulling her wrists behind her and giving no slack whatsoever in the tension of the rope. Before I could realize what happened, Greta was standing in front of me, gagged and blindfolded, and completely tied from head to toe. Her ankles, thighs, waist, chest, and shoulders bulged over and under the line wrapped and cinched around them. Within minutes, she was completely helpless.

“Who are you?” I teased Emily, more than satisfied with her work. She laughed, shrugging her shoulders and beaming a smile toward me with nothing but her green eyes. “What next?” She motioned with her hands.

I pointed to the bedroom nearby. “Bring her in there,” I said, loudly this time, so Greta could hear. “Then have some fun.” The busty brunette, still tipsy from the wine, furrowed her eyebrow in a mix of excitement and nerves.

Without saying a word Emily looped a rope around her bound friend’s waist and began pulling her slowly toward the open bedroom door. Greta hopped nervously and with hesitation, unable to see where she was going, but unable to fight the rope that pulled her. She grunted occasionally, clearly unsure of what to expect, but comfortable enough to let her friend guide her.

I followed the two of them into the bedroom, after which Emily closed the door behind us and noticed my puzzled face. She began to ungag herself, but was stopped as I grabbed both of her hands and shook my head. “I think you’ll still need that.” I said, clearly causing a slight lift in temperature on Emily’s face. “Hmmpf — hmm hmm” she grunted, pointing at the topless, tied Greta, then back at her own ears. “This is going to be loud,” I believe she tried to tell me.

And she was right. For one moment later she wrapped both her hands around Greta’s waist and heaved her friend onto the bed, whose springs moaned and squeaked as Greta landed, but as loud as she did, writhing and kicking as she hit the mattress, letting loose a terrified, muffled scream.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Emily had taken my orders to heart, and had been truly enjoying her time playing with her bare-chested and rope-bound friend from college. She alternated periods of tickling, caressing, squeezing, spanking, and kissing. Each action eliciting a different pitch of moan from Greta, who at this point was fully fighting her bonds in between fits of laughter, pain, and pleasure. With each contortion she made in her Ill-fated defense, the shape of her rib and hip bones emerged against the surface of her skin.

I felt myself swell watch Greta’s breast loll from side to side as she rolled around on the bed, screaming into her purple tape gag. No longer able to fight the urge, I decided it was my turn to step in. But first, I had to take care of the gagged woman on top of her. 

“I think it’s time Greta had someone fight on her side!” I scooped Emily off of Greta, lifting her up over my shoulders and carrying her to suitcase in the living room as she pretended to fight me, screaming into her gag, pounding her fists across my back.

— — — — — — — — —

The sound of Greta’s muddled laughter was nearly inaudible from the living room as I let Emily down beside her suitcase. We were both sweating, heaving as we caught as we caught our breath, smiling deeply into each others eyes in the newly discovered quiet.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said, turning around to find the yellow tape in the bag that would match Emily’s gag and accentuate her deep red underwear. Fumbling in the suitcase for several moments, I found the correct roll and stood back up, ready to bind my assistant once again. To my surprise, Emily had managed to do two notable things in that time; she had taken her gag completely off, and she had unhooked her own bra, holding it out to me just past her bare, sweat-glossed tits.

“I thought you’d want this,” she said, shaking the bra.

“And I want this—“ Emily wrapped both arms around my neck, drawing me in for a long, warm kiss. Feeling her body ache into mine, I pulled her closer, kissing her more fiercely now, pulling her hair and dipping her my knee. She kissed me back with equal force, matching each motion with her own, more passionate one. On some days, I find myself measuring my life as events that led up to that kiss, and events that followed. Eventually Emily pulled away sweetly, pressing her cheek against my chest and hugging me. “This is fun,” she said. “I was worried that you’d judge me for wanting to play like this, and with someone else no less. Other men have. I’m so glad you’re here, Simon.” She squeezed me tighter.

I combed my fingers down Emily’s nearly auburn hair. “This is the most fun I’ve ever had, Emily. That’s because of you. I don’t know how I got this lucky. I’ve never met anyone that has made me feel so excited each day. My chest pounds whenever you’re nearby. I don’t know what that means, but I know it means I’m lucky.”

Emily opened her mouth to reply, but instead just smiled, kissing my chest and turning around, presenting her hands to me.

“You’re sweet, Simon.” She said. “Now hurry up and do whatever you’re going to do to me. I don’t think you should leave Greta alone in there too long. She’s going to get bored.” Her voice dropped slightly. “I would also advise you to leave that kindness of yours out here — she doesn’t deserve it. In fact, what she really deserves is someone to show her some tough love. Gag me, then it’s your turn to play with her. We’re only here for a few days.”

I felt the sweat on my chest turn cold. Without thinking, I took the tape up again and nearly mummified Emily, making her body bulge and exaggerate at interesting angles. I turned her around to tape her mouth, but then stopped, forming an idea. Leaving Emily in the living room, I grabbed a pair of scissors and headed back to the bedroom. Moments later, I was back in front of Emily, with Greta’s green panties balled up in my hand.

“I figured you end up taking those off of her tonight. Don’t have too much fun.” Emily smiled devilishly, “But whatever you do to her, I get twice as much in the morning.” She opened her mouth wide.

— — — — —

When I re-entered the bedroom, Greta was standing near the bed, blindfolded, gagged, bound, and now completely naked. She began talking to me through her gag.

“Hmmm? Hhmpf fmmm mmffff hmm.?” “What are you going to do to me?” Is what I heard.

“Do you want to find out?” I said, almost coldly, stepping instantly into a persona I didn’t know was inside me. Greta nodded her head.

I began circling Greta, tracing the tip of my index finger along the rope squeezing her waist and hands together. After a full revolution around the bound, 5’11 beauty, I let my finger slip from the rope, and began to lift it slowly up Greta’s body as I continued circling her. I heard her inhale sharply as my finger got closer and closer to her giant chest, the back of my hand eventually making contact with the bottom of one of her breasts. “Hmmmmmpff…” Greta moaned. Now behind Greta, I slowly used both hands to take both if her breasts harshly, massaging them, pulling and pushing, even slapping a few times, just for the thrill of watching them swing wildly around below her. I pulled her body into mine. “Hmmmmmmpfff….” Greta’s moans were growing louder.

I was also growing, and removed my hands from Greta quickly so to unbuckle and drop my pants. Hearing a the sound of my loosening belt, Greta began to lean her backside toward me, morning more, reaching out with her tightly bound hands.

“Is this what you want?” I asked, keeping my voice low and domineering, but the question asked in total sincerity. I span Greta sharply by her shoulders back to face me, stunning her into a sharp gasp. I removed her blindfold. “You can tell me if this isn’t what you want.” Greta looked down at her naked body, the down at my own nakedness, then back up at me. She stared at me for what seemed like forever, hardly blinking, breathing heavily into the tape wrapped around her head.

“Hmmmmpf…” She nodded, before hopping high off the ground and onto me, sending us both tumbling onto the bed.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Greta is a stunning addition to the story. But it is still Emily who provides the true electric spark of ongoing excitement to the tale. Kudos!
Spy Task Force Completed
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Great story thus far! I love the conceit and how you kept the flirtation slow and stead in the early parts. I preferred the story with only our two protagonists, but I like the turns it has taken nonetheless.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Ten:

“Hmmmmpf.” Greta stood up, naked and still gagged, and began calmly pulling the loosened rope from her legs with both of her newly free hands. “Mmmmph?” She said, bending over as she worked at the knots on her ankles, flipping her hair as she looked my way and repeated her question.

I walked up to Greta, pulling her up straight by her arms, until she standing eye level to me. I I began unwrapping the purple tape from her head slowly, as she stared, smiling my way. Ungagged, Greta pulled me in, kissing me carnally on the lips, then turning back to her freeing her legs.

“Have fun?” She grinned down toward her feet as she worked.

“Lots of fun,” I said, starting to dress myself.” “How about you? Was that okay for you?”

Greta grinned, “I’ve had sex that way before — but you’re quite good.” She looked up at me again, studying my blank face. She laughed, “You’re wondering if you were too rough on me, aren’t you?”

I was. The sounds of Greta’s moans, grunts, and screams were still vibrating inside my inner ears even now, a near-hour after those screams had crescendoed into a muffled, emptying climax. Greta stood up, now completely free, and laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I joined her, for a while just watching the fan circle above us.

Greta kissed me on the cheek, rolling over and lying face-down on my chest, nestling the top of her head under my chin.I traced my fingertips along her back, staring off into space and settling the earlier chaos between us into clearer pictures in my head. I saw Greta tied up again, tackling me onto the bed and laughing into her taped mouth. I saw my own hands roll her several times across the bed, spanking her and kissing her waist and stomach each rotation. I saw her settle in place on her back and myself crawling on top of her. I pictured her eyes staring back up at me above her purple gag, her hands and arms immobilized behind her back, buried out of sight into the mattress beneath her. I heard her breath rush in and out of her nose as she waited for me. I watched my hands grip, squeeze, and pull at her heavy breasts, watching Greta squirm and pulse as I tore into her body. I felt my lips again as they crawled up the salty skin of her chest, over her nipples, and up into the sharp angles of her neck and jawline. I watched Greta close her eyes and begin to writhe beneath me, trying to press herself into me, unable to let loose the tension drawing tight across the inside of her body, letting loose a course scream as she begged me to let her release herself from that unforgiving edge.

“Hop to the door and back, if you want me to take you,” I heard myself say to her, fully transforming now into a person I’ve never met, lifting her bound body and pushing her off of the bed.

“Hmmmmpf…” Greta instantly began heaving herself toward the door in my mind, slower now as I imagined her, letting her body rise and crash as gravity dictated. Heading back my way, she stopped at the edge of the bed, catching her breath, sweating profusely, grunting rhythmically as she pleaded for more orders to follow. I watched myself stand up, slapping her breast hard and watching it swing, before spinning her around to face away from me, pulling her close and grabbing them one more time, relishing the release of sound from the curvaceous brunette

“HMMMMMMMPPPFFFF…” Greta, inaudible, was begging now, pressing her backside into me and reaching for my exposed manhood with her bound hands. I felt the quake in my chest as I decided to let her have it, gripping with one hand the rope that bound her elbows together and tipping her forward, filling her from behind with myself, pumping into her in sync with the metronome of her screams, which grew steadily in intensity, before shaking the walls of the room as she finished.

Crashing back into the present, I wondered, lying on the bed with Greta sprawled over me, if this was what she was thinking of too. She laid there for minutes on my chest, saying nothing.

If it was, she moved on from it quickly, lifting herself off of me silently, and walking, naked, out the bedroom. I began to miss the warmth of her skin terribly.

Before too long, however, she was back, and not alone. Pushing my topless and bound assistant, Emily, back into the room. As she hopped into the weak light of the room, I studied her face, knowing that she had been waiting in the room with nothing to do but fight the tape that held her captive and listen to the sound of her friend be pleased in the nearby bedroom. My stomach dropped as I waited for a reaction, worried I had upset her with the carnal aggression of my time with her friend.

“Mmmmmmmpffff!” Emily finally said, scanning the damage done to the room and laughing at Greta, lifting her eyebrow as if impressed.

“We’re glad you’re here now, Em. It was feeling a little too quiet.” Greta poked Emily in the side with her finger, causing her to squirm. “I think it’s time for all of us to go to bed. Simon, what time are you all due back at the college tomorrow?”

“3 p.m.” I replied.

“Great. Then we DEFINITELY need our sleep. So it’d probably be best to keep chatterbox like this so we can rest.” Emily laughed, pretending to panic and fight her friend. Greta picked up my assistant and rolled her onto the bed toward me. Emily’s body came to a rest in front of my face, leaving us to stare into each other’s eyes quietly for what seemed like forever. I kissed her forehead.

Emily smiled. “Mmmmpf,” she said, wriggling herself closer to me and leading her head against my chest. Greta turned off the lights and got into bed on the other side of her friend.

“Oh no you don’t! You’re mine tonight!” Greta said, pulling the taped up Emily into her naked body, and beginning to reach around played with Emily’s lolling chest.

“Hmmmf!!!” Emily laughed uncontrollably into her gag as Greta fondled her. Still, she kept her eyes, fixed on me, smiling. Eventually calming down, we stared at each other until sleep pulled us deep into the quiet of night.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, yes! Greta is working out well as an addition to the story. This fine story offers so much.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I've just caught up on this - really love your style of writing, and you've created a really fun dynamic between Simon, Emily and Greta. I also enjoyed seeing Simon become more confident as the story goes on. Keep up the good work!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Eleven:

I woke up the next morning to the sensation of two soft things. The first was Emily, standing over me on the side of the bed, still fully tape bound from the night before, trying to moan softly through her taped lips at the level of a whisper, presumably not to wake the sleeping Greta beside me. The second sensation was her chest, which she had bent over my face, and in attempts to stir me awake, had begun lowering both of her breasts onto my face again and again until I woke up. “Hmmmmmf…” she said, giggling quietly over me as she saw my eyes open. “Hmmf mffff!” Still whispering, she jerked head, as if to say “follow me!” before hopping into the bathroom nearby.

I followed Emily to the bathroom, unsure of what she wanted. Feeling she had been gagged more than long enough, and wanting to hear her sweet, low voice, I unwrapped the tape from her head.

“Thank you. Bleh. That was a long time to have a rag in your mouth. I thought I was about swallow it.” Emily pretended to headbutt me, grinning. “I need to shower. I feel gross. Will you start the water for me?” She paused for a moment. “And I was really hoping you’d help me get clean.”

I smiled, pulling Emily closer to kiss her. Loving the idea, and starting the water in the shower, but wanting to make a quick change first. I span Emily around away from me and began untying her. She turned her head over her shoulder, confused. “We’ll this is out of character. You feeling alright over there, Simon?”

“I feel great,” I said, bundling the discarded tape and leaving it on the sink counter. “Just had a slightly different idea.” I span my assistant back around to kiss her again, before picking her naked body up in my arms and carrying her into the shower.

The first time I made love to Emily, she wasn’t tied up — she was just herself. That mattered to me. We tore into each other in that shower with our full strength and held nothing back.

When we were finished, Emily pressed her chest into mine, buried her head beneath my chin and squeezed me. The two of us stood there, holding each other in the falling water, for what felt like an hour. Slowly we began swaying, dancing together to music that wasn’t there.

Emily looked up. “I don’t know how it’s possible you can still make me feel this way. You had sex with one of my best friends last night, and she’s in the other room, but you make me feel like you and I are the only ones alive in the world. How do you do that?”

I blushed, kissing Emily on the forehead and continuing to sway. “I don’t know how to answer that. Because since we met, Emily, I’ve just been following your lead. You’re the one who’s made what this is between us possible. Not me.” We held each other under the running water for minutes more, before the sound of a creaking door snapped us out of our haze of affection.

Sweeping the shower curtains back, Greta burst into the shower with me and Emily, holding something behind her back. “Good morning sweethearts. That was fun last night. As a parting gift, Simon, I was wondering if we might have some fun again in here, maybe even playing with our little Emily?” Greta showed us the lengths of rope and large pink ball gag she had been concealing.

“You’re unbelievable,” said Emily, sighing. She looked toward me, saying with her eyes that if that’s what wanted, she would play along. I winked at my assistant, I turning back to Greta, taking the rope and passing the ball gag to Emily.

“I think that’s a great idea. I’d like to make one minor tweak though.”

I span Greta around and pushed her into the wall, ripping her arms behind her and wrapping her wrists in the rope she brought for Emily.

“What?! No no no no no! Why me!?” Greta fought me as hard she could, but to no avail. I turned her back around to face Emily, who, smiling, held up the ball gag to her friend’s face.

“Why does she get to AHMMMMPH!!” Emily shoved the pink ball into Greta’s mouth, passing the straps to me to tighten behind her head.

“You put in a lot of work last night, Greta. Lord knows you need a bit of a clean up.” Emily lifted her friend’s chin and expected her body, looking her up and down and making a clicking sound with her tongue. She grabbed a wash cloth and began squirting a pomegranate body wash onto it. “What are friends for, right?”

I watched as Emily rubbed the soaped up rag across Greta’s body, leaving large swaths of bubbles across her stomach and back. Emily lifted each of Greta’s breasts to wash them, being sure to get underneath, as well as polishing each nipple several times.

“Hmmmmmmmmph.” Greta moaned into the pink ball in her mouth, still fighting the rope holding her wrists behind her, but more slowly now.

Seeing that Emily was having fun cleaning Greta, I decided to leave her to it, sweeping the curtains back as I exited the shower, listening to the sound of Greta’s gurgled exclamations under the steady stream of water.

Throwing in the last bag of ours back into my car, I slammed the trunk closed and turned around to face our hostess from the night before. Greta stood on her front porch, waving sultrily toward us, calling out with an invitation back whenever we wanted to stop by. Watching her backside disappear behind her front door, I stepped into my car, turning the key in the ignition and smiling at Emily.

“Back to the college?” I asked.

“Yes, but we shave a few hours before we’re due back. We should drive around the city some and look around. We could also stop and get coffee somewhere if you want to write.”

“That sounds great. I could use the caffeine too.”

“Great. How many words have you gotten down over the last few days?”

“Only about a hundred.”

“Really?! That’s not going to do, Simon.” We’ve been playing around so much that it’s gotten in the way of you writing. That’s why we started doing this in the first place!”

“I’ll be okay! I will get some words down at the coffee shop.”

“You better. Because I’m not letting you lay a finger on me with anything in that suitcase until you hit 1,500 words.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have hit roadblocks before. I have to wonder what I might have accomplished in life if I had an Emily to motivate me the way she is motivating Simon. Is there a place to rent a lady like that?
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Such an awesome story!!! Huge fan of tape myself :)
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Twelve:

“So what happens if I hit my word count today?” I grinned up at Emily from my Americano.

Emily sipped her iced coffee, staring down into the cup and shrugging. “I don’t know. Whatever you want I guess.” She leaned back in her chair, crossing her strong leg over her knee. She was wearing short jean shorts and and a lime green tank top. “That seems like kind of a long shot though.” She smirked as she put her lips to her straw.

“What do you mean by that?”

“The reading is at seven. It’s three. And I need to stop and find something to wear for the reception afterwards. I don’t think that’s enough time for you to reach 1,500. Not a your pace.” Emily took a sip of her coffee, smiling at how easily she was getting a rise out of me.

“Got it. Cool.” I feigned being offended. “Guess I should probably get started then.”

Emily opened up her laptop and began typing, looking over at me occasionally. I looked Emily up and down in her chair, fantasizing all the different things I could make “anything you want” mean. I took a sip, pulled my headphones over my ears, and began climbing the mountain of words in front of me.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

A sudden tap on my hand startled me out of focus. I looked up at Emily, having no idea how long I had been plugged into the new draft of something interesting.

“We need to head out I think, if we’re going to have time to swing by a department store on the way there. I hate being underdressed at receptions like that. How many words did you get down?”

“1,350.”

“That was close! I’m impressed. I guess helping me pick out a dress will have to serve as a consolation prize.”

“I guess it will. There are worse prizes out there,” I said, smiling toward my assistant as we packed up and headed to the car.

Finding a department store on her phone just a few miles away, Emily fed me the address and buckled her seatbelt.

“What do you think? You’ve been to more of these things than I have. Should I go for something professional, or classy, or fun?”

“What about slutty?” I said, correctly anticipating a hard slap on the arm from Emily. “In all seriousness, I think you’d look great in anything. In my experience you don’t want to overdress for the reading. That’s the more awkward sin of the two.”

“Got it. Glad you’re here to help me with this.”

“And I’m glad you’ve been here to help me.”

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I waited by the dressing room, typing furiously on my phone with a new idea that had struck me as we entered the store. I couldn’t remember the last time I felt the need to stop what I was doing just to get a few sentences down. It felt exhilarating — nearly as exhilarating as watching Emily pop her head into the dressing room hallway and call out for me.

“I need you to look at these,” she said. “Come here!”

“Can’t you just try them on and come out?”

“It’s faster this way! Just get in here.” Emily opened the door, waving me in hurriedly.

Emily had chosen three dresses from the store, and proceeded to try the first one on, undressing in front of me without even a thought. I instantly forgot about her dresses and watched her shorts and tanktop hit the floor, revealing the busty, fit body of my assistant, who sported a bright blue bra and panties. She quickly pulled out a long, flowy black dress and prepped herself in the mirror. It was beautiful on her, but not quite right for her occasion.

“Too much,” we both said in unison, laughing slightly as Emily undressed and tried on the second: a thick, plain beige dress with black stitch work on the collar.

“Not enough,” we both said, jinxing each other again.

Emily tried in her third dress, and the small dressing room stall seemed to stand still. It was a blue dress, structured and form-fitting, with capped sleeves. The hardness of the garment made her skin look so soft while she wore it. The blue made the green of her eyes unforgettable.

“That’s the one,” I said. “You look…”

“Inspiring?” Emily smiled with her teeth at me, making my chest sputter some. “Thank you Simon. Okay — let’s get out of here. We really made great time doing that. I budgeted an hour and half for us and it only took us about 15.”

Not wanting to leave the close quarters I was sharing with Emily in that moment, I got an idea.

“Funny you should say that. While you were finding dresses, look what I did.” I extended my phone out to Emily, showing her the 240 words I had written on my phone. “That puts me at 1,640. I hit my count.”

“Oh Simon that’s amazing! Where do you want to go to celebrate?” She smiled earnestly at me, then, studying my face more, pulled herself close to me and whispered in my ear.

“Stay here. I’ll be back soon.”

Emily stepped out in the blue dress, disappearing back into the floor of the department store. After about five minutes, she came back, holding a basket. Closing the dressing room door and locking it behind her, she showed me the contents: a wide range of neckties, scarves, socks, and belts. “Just don’t make me scream too loud,” she said, beginning to unzip her dress.

“Oh you’re evil.” Emily winced a little as she adjusted herself. Using several neckties, I had immobilized her legs at the ankle and knees. I had also taken a few belts and applied them to Emily’s wrists and elbows, making her chest protrude out as she reached behind her. Why I was “evil,” though, was the necktie I had tied to a clothes hook above her head and cinched to her wrists, forcing her to bend over at a near 90-degree angle as her hands were pulled toward the ceiling. As she moved, her naked, hanging breasts swayed slightly in the dressing room mirror.

“I’m evil? Oh. I didn’t know that.” I traced a finger down Emily’s bare back.

“Pure evil.” Emily shook her head and fake distaste in the mirror.

“I don’t have to abide by that slander, Ms. Clay.” Moving swiftly, I jammed a pair of new socks into Emily’s mouth, forcing a notable grunt from the bound woman. Taking a silk scarf, I tightened the fabric around her head, pulling it deep between her parted lips into a severe cleave gag.

“Hmmmmmmmmpfffff.” Emily hopped slightly to take some slack off the necktie pulling her hands up. “Mmmf hmmpf mmm.”

“Too much?”

“Mmmm hmmmpf.” Emily spam herself around to face me, looking up and shaking her head. Staring at my assistant’s bound body below me, I couldn’t help myself, and, kneeling down, began cupping her breasts in my hand. “Hmmmmmmmmmmph…” Emily moaned into the socks in her mouth.

I played with Emily for almost twenty minutes, nearly torturing her in that dressing room, kissing her chest and running my tongue lightly over her nipples. I pinched her lightly and watched her strain to keep her voice down. I demanded that she stay silent, and kept pushing her, pinching her nipples and pulling her hair roughly. “Mmmmmphhhhhmmmmm…” Emily moaned, each my movements met with a soft exhale of sound and pleasure.

I looked up at the clock. “What do you want now?” I asked my assistant, whose bare back now glistened with sweet. “Do you want to stop?”

Mmmhhhhhmmffffhm.” Emily shook her head, tiptoeing back around until she raced away from me. She moaned again, before pressing her round backside into my crotch, and rubbing slightly up and down. “Hmmmmmmmmpf.”
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good chapter
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A most sinister and sensual Predicament Emily finds herself in - a very sensual chapter :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

First rate work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

I hope they're planning to pay for all this merchandise. They can charge it to the publisher as a business expense.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great stuff, things are progressing nicely, and it seems like Emily's methods of motivation are working. The ending to this latest chapter was great as well, looking forward to the next part!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

TapeTurtle wrote: 1 year ago “You better. Because I’m not letting you lay a finger on me with anything in that suitcase until you hit 1,500 words.”
You've done it, [mention]TapeTurtle[/mention]. You've found the cure for writer's block. This is it right here.
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Great story, looking forward to next part
JS_Photo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JS_Photo »

Not sure how I missed this story until now but it's definitely one of the best I've read anywhere. Please keep going - looking forward to further adventures with these three.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic