A simple day bound by my friend (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

A simple day bound by my friend (m/m)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Saturday had arrived. My family was out of town for the weekend and I was home alone and was to be tied up all day. I hadn’t been bound since the party, but I’d been tempted to tie myself and think about it. I settled for the videos I was sent about it in a group chat from the party. Thankfully, everyone was cool about keeping it between us.

I had just woken up when I got the “be there in five” text. That was my cue to follow my given instructions. I rushed to the bathroom sink to clean off the ball gag before placing it in my mouth. As I was walking back into my room I heard the door open and Derek call out “you ready bud?”

I hurriedly took my clothes off and laid face down in the bed with my wrists crossed behind my back. He came up the stairs and then into my room.

“Good job, I almost thought you’d forget,” he said.

“Mph,” I murmured under the gag. I laid there naked in my bed as he came over to me and took off his backpack. He pulled out a fresh roll of duct tape.

“You would not believe the sale they had on these,” he said, “I just stocked up.” My crossed wrists were taped with more layers than needed, but I enjoyed how tight it was. Then my legs were crossed and taped in a similarly strong manner. After that, a few loops of tape went around my upper body, from my stomach finishing at my upper chest with plenty of exposed skin in between.

“You ready to be tied up naked all day bud?” He asked.

“Mmhmm.” I replied and nodded.

“Well it looks like you’re up and excited, let’s keep that tucked between those legs so it’s not flopping,” he said before pressing back my growing shaft. The smell of duct tape was strong and I liked it.

“So I have to meet some friends for breakfast, but I have this app and this tripod cam that’ll let me keep an eye on you. I better not see your hips thrust once, okay?” He said.

“Mmhmm,” I responded, thrusting my hips into the bed. He responded with a slap on the ass.

“Alright now stay put and I’ll be back. I’m leaving my toys here but no peeking, okay?” He said, then left. I whined under my gag as he left, not wanting to be alone. I started struggling around, loving being tied. I was getting turned on quite a bit before I looked at the camera pointed at me and remembered. I decided to lay still on my side so that my hips wouldn’t press against the bed and I laid there for hours, wondering what would be done to me. My erection was throbbing between my legs, stuck in place but begging to come out.

Finally I dozed off for a bit, only to be woken by a tug on my hair and a spanking. I jolted awake and back into my submissive tied up boy role. I began whining under the gag and jostling around.

“Cut the act, you were asleep I know it,” he said.

“Mph,” I answered.

“You had fun last time in front of those people?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Well I’m glad it’s just us this time,” he said. I mmphed and nodded in agreement.

“I wanna try some new things on you today, all private of course,” he said, “you want that?”

“Mmmhmmm,” I replied.

“Well we have all day, how about breakfast?” He said. I was helped up, released except my gag and upper body, and walked down to the kitchen and sat down on a chair. For good measure, my torso and abdomen were taped to it with my legs being taped to the chair legs.

“No talking, just let me feed you like a baby,” he said before letting the ball gag dangle around my neck and spoon feeding me bite by bite. I ate and he spilled some on me sometimes, intentionally I assumed. Once he was done feeding me, I was left there while he made himself breakfast and ate. The food smelled good, and I was jealous. But I sat there quietly while he ate. When he was done, he came over, pulled up another chair and sat next to me.

“So I guess we should chat a bit before I tie you another way,” he said, “these talks get you excited about being a captive like this?”

“Mmmhmmm,” I replied.

“You liked being tied in front of that group?” I nodded in response.

“Were you nervous?” He asked. I nodded again.

“Why were you so willing for everyone to touch you like that? I know you’re a bit shy with that stuff since you’re not attracted to men.” I just shrugged.

“You’ve told me it’s just the fact you’re helpless and it’s done to you against your will?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You’re comfortable with our tie ups now, trust our friendship and trust I’d never expose any of this to any person or group who wasn’t trying to be a part of it and keep it private?”

“Mmhmm.”

“So what if I did some things to you against your will?” I shrugged, not sure what he had in mind.

“You like the thought of a gay man attracted to young skinny men tying you naked?” He asked.

“Mmhmm.”

“And him wanting to do whatever he wanted to and you can’t stop him?”

“Mmhmm”

“I’m turning you on already, huh?” He said with a smirk.

“Mmhmm”

“So what if after today, we return to the normal bondage limits, but for today you let me do whatever I want to you as if I was a kidnapper who didn’t respect those limits?” He asked. I sat there still. After all, I had just let a group of middle aged men and women watch my bound plight for hours.

“Just for today,” he said, “then never again if you don’t want. Just to give you the experience.”

“Hmm,” I said under the gag.

“I can act like a kidnapper if it makes it better.”

“Hmmm. Uhmmmmm, mmhmm,” I pondered and agreed.

“Just for today, no limits, anything I want to do to you?” He asked.

“Hmmm”

“I just want the chance to fulfill a humiliating fantasy for my friend, and let out some of my desires,” he said, “I promise if it’s too much I’ll stop.” I shrugged.

“So that’s a yes? I just want you to experienced being truly helpless and exposed to me. You’re already good at being a submissive little toy.”

“Mmhmm”

“So no limits today skinny boy?”

“Nmmmm lmmmtssshhh”

“Good boy,” he said, grabbing my dick and stroking it. I moaned out in pleasure.

“Does it humiliate you for a man to touch your penis?” He asked.

“Mmhmm”

“Want me to do it again?”

“Mmhmm” I answered. But he didn’t.

“You’re ready to be submissive to me?” He asked. I nodded.

“Alright prisoner, let’s go,” he said before releasing me from the chair and standing me up, marching me back upstairs to my bed. My ankles, shins, and just above the knees were taped together.

“Anything I want today, bitch boy?”

“Mmmhmm”

He spanked me hard. Then he flipped me onto my back, twisting both of my nipples. I whined in pain as he held onto them and didn’t let go. Then he started stroking me again until I was fully hard.

“You can’t stop me, right?” I shook my head.

“How about I give you a humiliating taste before I tie you in some different ways and then ravage you tonight tied up here on the bed. Well, you can’t say no anyways so get ready.”

“Mmmmmmhmmmmm” then an “mmmmmmph” as he stuck a finger in my ass. Then he took it out and squeezed my right ass cheek.

“Such a cute ass for a skinny boy,” he said, “no wonder you love looking at it when you watch yourself tied up.” He then leaned in and kissed each one of my ass cheeks once.

“Always wanted to do that,” he said.

“Mmmmph”

“What do you think of me getting naked watching you here?” He asked.

“Ughmmmm” I whined and shook my head.

“Too bad, I’m taking it off right now. Don’t worry, I’ll dress before your blindfold comes off. Only I get to see you naked, okay?”

“Mmhmm”

He spanked me again. I struggled around. He started tickling me, spanking me, and rubbing his hands on me making me struggle and moan more.

“You’re a good friend, you know that?” He said.

“Mmhmm”

“You gonna be good and let me do whatever I want?”

“Mmhmm”

“Even if you don’t like it?”

“Mmhmm”

He began stroking me again, slowly. I moaned and arched my back a bit, he slapped me in the face when I did. Then a stinky shoe was shoved in my face, me sniffing the stink and getting more horny. He kept stroking me until I got close, then the stink and pleasure stopped.

“I’m gonna nut first, then you. And you’ll be covered in both.” He said, “but first” he pressed his ass cheeks against my face and farted. I whined out as it stunk and turned me on more while I was on the edge but unable to do anything.

“Hold on, I wanna hog tie you for this actually,” he said. He then wrapped a rope around my ankles and then to my wrists so they were touching.

“Look, lots of rope left. Let’s harness that desperate little boner,” he said as he looped the rope between my legs, around my shaft, and tying it in place to my thighs.

“Now struggle over until you’re facing the side of the bed,” he ordered. I jostled and thrashed around, finally making it fo the position he ordered where he grabbed my hair and yanked my head up.

“No limits, right?”

“Mmhmm” with that my gag was removed.

“You liked sucking on your dirty underwear?”

“Yes sir”

“Just remember you said no limits,” he said, “now open your mouth wide.” I did so, and then he put the tip of his shaft in my mouth before going a tad deeper and stopping. I’d never had or wanted a dick in my mouth do I was immediately more humiliated than I’d been in my life. He just kept it still there in my mouth.

“If you can handle that big dildo the group fed you, then you can handle this right?”

“Mmhmm”

“Does this humiliate you bad?”

“Mmhmm”

“Good, now be a good boy,” he said. He began to slowly and gently thrust himself in my mouth.

“Gonna have to suck if you want it to go faster,” he said.

“Mmmmmm” I whined as I started to. I’d never done this before so it wasn’t exactly like I knew. I heard him moaning.

“I’ve always wanted to do this to you when watching you tied,” he said in between gasps. I was breathing heavy through my nose as I sucked him off.

“Hump the bed, I want you horny and moaning with me in your mouth,” he said and I did so. “Mmmmmm” I moaned out as I did so. Then he shoved himself all the way in my mouth, causing me to gag. I felt so berated as the gagging made me buckle and struggle. I kept trying to suck on it as he started pushing it back and forth faster. Finally he pulled out and I felt his release land all over me.

“Good boy, your turn,” he said before untying the rope around my dick and releasing the hog tie. Then, he shoved my dirty underwear back in my mouth and taped it shut. Next thing I knew, he was jerking me off with me facing up and humping the air until I came all over myself.

“No limits?”

“Mmhmm”

“Well I have to pee, be right back,” he said. He left me alone to feel humiliated and used. By the time he came back I was horny again but not yet hard.

“Ready for more?” He asked. I nodded in obedience.

“Get off that bed and stand up,” he ordered. I did so, though it was tough blindfolded.

“Turn around.” I did so.

“Now shake your ass for me like you were a girl,” he said. I shook my hips around, trying my best to look the part.

“Haha, I love the effort. Now hop around but be careful with that blindfold on.” I did so, hopping mostly in place. Then I fell back into the bed and Derek was quick to bend me over it and spank me. I whined like I deserved it as he slapped my ass over and over.

“How you like those spankings prisoner?”

“Mmhmm”

“Want more?”

“Mmhmm” I replied and he kept spanking me.

“Well I’ve always heard of Rudolph the red nose reindeer but never Eric the red assed bound boy. You could hump Santa’s sleigh to Christmas I bet,” my happy friend said.

“Mmmrph yhmmmm ahhhshhmohhhlmmmhhh” i tried to respond.

“What were you trying to say?” He asked.

“Ahhhhmmmmmphhhhhh” I moaned under the gag.

“Oh, you want something shoved in your asshole?” He asked.

“Nnnnmmmmmphhhh” I whined and shook my head. Still bent over the bed, I was horny and hard again.

“Well I’m not taking no for an answer so let’s get you in a good tie for me to jam something in there. Let’s see,” he said as he walked around the room looking. Finally in my closet he found it.

“I never knew you had a butt plug, I was looking for anything!” He commented with excitement, “it’s tiny but I’m glad to find this! You ever shove it in your ass before?”

“Mmhmm,” I answered, still bent over.

“Ever use it when you tie yourself up?”

“Mmhmm”

“When did you get it?”

“Hhhmmmm schmmmmlllmmmm”

“High school?” He said, “wow you must have already been such a freak.”

“Mmhmm”

“I knew you loved being tied up but didn’t realize it went back that far,” he said, “maybe I’ll make you tie yourself up for me today. For now tho, bend over. Although you already are so good boy!” He said, “now stick your ass out.” I did so and he shoved my toy into my ass. It was a small one that I’d used a handful of times but Derek was doing his best to make it more intense by swirling it around in my asshole. Given all of the dildo peggings by the group, my ass was sore a bit but I was able to enjoy this. Then I was up on my feet and hopping around, this time Derek was using my dick as a leash to tug me. He led me out into the hall and into my little step sister’s bedroom. She only spent a few months with us per year but had a full girly bedroom with a bunk bed that had a ladder. Blindfolded and humiliated, I was led to hop over and put my back to the ladder. I was shoved down on my knees and my hands were taped to the bottom rung.

“Look at you all tied up like a little helpless princess,” he said, “no one will ever know you were my little girl in here.”

“Ihmmmm nhhhhtt a lllhhhhtttlhhh ghhhhrrrrrlmhhhhh,” I argued.

“Not a little girl?” He said, “well look at this little tiara on the dresser! Suits you!” Then he placed the plastic tiara on my head.

“You’re like the captured princess!”

“Mmmmmppphhhhh” I whined and tugged.

“Let’s add some glitter here, your little sister won’t mind some missing I hope,” he said. It only took a few seconds for me to be covered in the glitter.

“Now you’re all sparkly,” he said, “if only I had a princess costume that fit you and you didn’t look so cute tied naked.” He teased my shaft once quickly, helping to grow a full boner.

“Alright bud, I’ll be back,” he said, leaving the room, “have fun my blindfolded glitter princess boy.” Then he went downstairs and turned on the tv. I was down there for another hour while my arousal became desperate, after which he came back down.

“Sorry man, got caught in a movie. But it’s still just noon and I just ate lunch so you’re mine now buddy,” he said.

“Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm” I whined out.

“Sounds like that makes you happy you horn ball?” He replied.

“Mmmmhmmmm”

“Well let’s get that mouth open so you can tell me,” he said before taking my gag out. “You like being tied on your knees like this?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

“How horny are you?”

“I mean look at my free hanging boner sir,” I said.

“Fair point, let’s get that contained,” he responded before using the rope he had used earlier to hog tie me. This time, it was used to loop around my dick, first the tip and the the shaft. Then he pressed it into my abdomen and tied it there tight. I tried leaning over and fucking my own belly button but as soon as I touched my own skin Derek shoved me back into the ladder.

“No pleasure yet,” he said.

“Pleaseeeeee” I begged.

“No way horny boy, why you wanna cum so bad?” He asked.

“Because I like being a bound exposed hornball,” I said.

“Clearly,” he said, “ready for your next gag?”

“Yes sir,” I replied. Then I opened my mouth and he shoved his shaft back in, deep and making me gag right away.

“Yeah gag for me princess,” he said as I was choking but still sucking. It was so humiliating. I moaned and gagged as my penis gag was shoved back in forth in my mouth. On my knees covered in glitter.

“I bet you wish I was touching your dick right now, he said.

“Mmmhmmm,” I said as I continued sucking on him. It was so degrading and humiliating but that’s what turns me on about bandage. Even though I didn’t like it. I was so aroused by being naked and helpless especially after the party that I didn’t care. He froze himself deep in my throat.

“Hmm should I cum here?” He asked.

“Nnnnnnnmmmmmph,” I protested. Not like I had a choice. Finally he pulled out of my mouth and I was sprayed all over. He was moaning again when it happened. Once he came, I was slumped over.

“You want a regular gag now boy?” He asked.

“Yes please,” I replied.

“How’d it taste?” He asked.

“Like the most embarrassing thing to happen to me,” I replied.

“Good,” he said, sticking the ball gag id forgotten to clean into my mouth. “Hey, your fault it’s dirty and it’s your spit on it.” It tasted like dried up drool and smelled like it too. It turned me on. I was still hard and finally released from the ladder on the bunk beds. I was promptly pinned to the wall with my dick pressed against it.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Absolutely great, keep up the good work. :)
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Didn’t mean to post yet so I shall continue!

Being pressed against the wall like that brought my edging shaft close to completion but not there. He spanked me hard and spit on me from behind.

“Like that prisoner?” He asked.

“Mmmmhmmmm,” I moaned. I was then pegged with my own plug, being shoved in and out my asshole as I moaned and whined. I buckled until I collapsed to the floor. He continued shoving it in and out of my asshole. Spanking me as I squirmed around. I was still in my step sister’s room struggling around.

“Look at these perfumes,” Derek said, “time to make you smell pretty” he said before spraying all of my sisters’s perfumes on me. they were made for a 10 year old girl and now I smelled like it. Then I was led to my feet.

“I know your dick wants to get hard again,” he said, rubbing it from behind me. I was laid down in the middle of the hallway where I was allowed to struggle around and I did. I rolled and struggled all over like a pathetic captive. Then he grabbed me and sat me up against my bedpost, tying my neck to the top of the post.

“Now you’re gonna sit here until you get hard again,” he said, “I’ll help tho.” A vibrator was shoved into my crotch. Within minutes, my young horny body produced another ready to go boner.

“So fast, I love it horny boy,” he said. I sucked on the dirty taste of dried up spit on my ball gag and my neck was released, the same rope used to fashion a crotch rope, down into my legs this time instead of pressed against my stomach. I was then vibed until the question “you horny enough?” was answered with a “MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMM” and more struggling. As I struggled, he grabbed my ass and licked the cheeks.

“Your ass tastes like stink and sweat,” he said, “here’s mine” and he farted in my face and grabbed me by the hair so I had to smell it. It smelled horrid but I was horny so I loved the torture. Then his feet were pressed into my nose. It was stink after stink. The blindfold was removed and I was then to hop downstairs to the back screen deck. Any neighbor looking could have seen until I was on my stomach and hog tied. They’d only hear me whine as the vibrator was pressed against my asshole. He started spanking me with it. Bouncing it on my ass cheeks. Flipping it over and shoving it in my dick enough to make me whine and hump but not cum.

“Stay out here and I’ll be back after this call,” he said and stepped inside. I struggled around outside and moaned in protest not wanting to be left outside. My neighbors next door were in their backyard. As I was inside the husband in his late fifties came over after catching a glimpse.

“What the hell?” He asked. I looked at him and shrugged, “let me catch you naked where I can see you again and I’ll tie you way better than this to my tree in the front yard so the whole neighborhood can see you.” He barked then walked away. Derek returned as he left and undid my hog tie, ushering me back inside. Once indoors, I was vibed again. I fell onto the living room couch and squealed out in pleasure like a pig. He mocked my screech before I was then led to the dining room table. My upper body and hands were released and my hands retied above my head.

“Up on the table, time for you to be a meal,” he said. I was laid out on my family’s table already naked, sweaty, and cum covered. My hands were bound with rope to one of the support beans, fastened over my head. The same thing happened to my legs at the other end. My dick was released from the crotch rope, popping up. This prompted Derek to take a picture of me. My ball gag was then replaced with a ring gag, forcing my mouth open for once. After it was in place he stroked me causing me to moan out loud.

“UUUUUHHHHHH” I cried out as I was jerked off. Then a “uhh uhh uhh” when he stopped.

“Horny?” He asked.

“Uuuhhhhhuuuuhhhhhh,” I replied.

“Time for you to taste some stuff while I eat off your stomach. He brought a messy sandwich and a bunch of different things. First, a shot of vodka, which was harsh and almost made me puke but I took it down. Then some green beans, which he knew I hated. He fed me all sorts of food I hated and I had to lay there and eat it. Sauces were poured on my mouth and he ate his sandwich all over my body. Finally, a ghost pepper sauce was poured in my mouth and I cried out. While this burned, I was untied from the table bust still laying on it and my wrists were tied behind my back again. He shoved an ice cube in my asshole and I screamed out my ring gag.

“You like it freak boy come on,” he said.

“Uuuuhhhhhhh” I whined.

“Quit your whining bondage boy,” Derek said before replacing the ring gag back with the ball gag, “I’m gonna use that thing on you again later don’t worry.” I whined loud as I could under the ball gag, getting spanked for it. He then helped off the table and pinned me to a wall with a mirror on the side in the foyer. He forced me to look at the mirror.

“Don’t move, stay pressed against the wall looking at yourself,” he said. I did so, seeing my naked body covered in sauce and cum. I was a dirty boy for sure. He came back with a dildo and then made me watch him as he shoved it in and out of my ass, causing me to cry out and move my hips. Watching this made me horny as fuck. He shoved it so deep it hit a pleasure spot and he pulled it out just before I came.

“You liked that?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Let’s get you tied a bit better.” He had he hopping back upstairs to the bed. Once there, my torso was taped and soon I was back in my beloved hog tie with the crotch rope squeezing my throbbing erection.

“Being hog tied naked alone makes you horny you told me?” He asked.

“Mmhmm”

“You know, I thought you were into being tied a few years ago when I saw marks on your wrists one day. Boy was I right,” he said.

“Mmmm”

“Your gag talk sounds so cute too, I love it.”

“Ihhhh lhhhvvv bhhhhinnnnnggghhhh ghhhhhhggggdd”

“You wanna continue no limits?” He asked.

“Mmmhmmmm”

“Good, take this then,” he said and shoved my butt plug back in my ass. “You tied yourself and used that in high school?”

“Mmmhmmmm”

“You thought about the bullies finding you tied naked and shoving it in you to make fun of you?”

“Mmmmhmmm”

“Now I get to be the bully?”

“Mmmhmmmm”

“Then I will but I’m liking this chat,” he said.

“Mmmph thhhph”

“How’s that feel in your ass?”

“Ghhhhd”

“Want it to stay for a while?”

“Mmmhmmm”

“I’m gonna ask you a question now, did you ever want me to tie you before I did?” He asked.

“Mmhmm” I replied. We’d met when I was a sophomore in high school. He’d graduated a couple years earlier but was at the same football game I was with some friends. We started chatting it up and before long we were close.

“I remember not long after you started junior year, you confessed you had a bondage kink to me one day when I got you drunk. I almost tied you then but you started talking about girls and I didn’t think you’d want a gay man tying you. You remember that?”

“Mmhmm”

“Would you have let me tie you up then?”

“Mmhmm”

“Wow, so much lost time. I always wanted to tie up a skinny boy and that’s why I approached you actually,” he said, “I’m glad we became friends tho and you’re here now.”

“Mhhhh thhhhh”

“Okay I’m gonna blindfold you now, while it’s in struggle and moan for me,” he said and then tied a blindfold around my eyes. I started struggling all around in my hog tie. This continued in as I let out my worked up arousal in my struggle.

“I would have tied you like this the day we met if I could,” he said.

“Mmmmm” I whined as I struggled more.

“Okay five minutes of no talking while I film you. But please moan a lot,” he said. I struggled and moaned for him, trying to show off for the camera.

“Struggle like a good boy,” he shouted at me. I kept doing so. Five minutes must have turned into ten and then I was panting and exhausted.

“That’s some good hog tie footage of you,” he said, “now I’m going to ungag to talk.” He let the ball gag out and dangle around my neck.

“Please keep me tied all day,” was the first thing out of my mouth.

“Liking this no limits stuff?” He asked.

“Yea but just for today,” I replied, “I’m mostly fine because I’ve been leftover horny all week from that group experience.”

“You were really into that huh?”

“Yeah,” I answered.

“You’d wanna do no limits with me again?” He asked.

“Some day down the line maybe, but I’m not even gay and I’ve sucked a dick a few times today already so it’s a lot.”

“So why are you liking this if you’re not gay? Any of this?” He asked, curious.

“Well I like being helpless. I was bullied a lot as a kid and with my aspberger’s and a bit more social isolation in high school, I developed a huge fetish for being tied up. Once I started tying myself naked, I imagined that being in front of bullies and tough guys like that against my will. I guess that’s where it started,” I explained.

“That makes sense, so did you really want me to tie you?” He asked.

“When you asked me about bondage yeah, I was just nervous,” I replied.

“So what’s turning you on right now?”

“I mean I’m hog tied naked, so you know that does it. Aside from that, the fact I’ve been humiliated so bad lately. And the fact that I am just so aroused by bondage whether I’m tying and dominating a girl or being tied and dominated by you or a group,” I answered.

“So why were you okay with no limits today?” He asked.

“Because I wanted to see how bad you’d humiliate me. And I was curious to see how it would feel if you treated me like an object instead of a friend this one time,” I answered.

“I see, so you’ll keep being a good boy for me?” He asked.

“Yes sir.”

“Why are you so submissive though? Most people into being tied up like to fight back a bit.”

“Because I’m skinny and a perfect bondage target. Being commanded by someone bigger, stronger, or older makes me feel powerless and that feeling turns me on. So I want to do what I can to cooperate and wind up naked and bound,” I replied.

“You’re a little freak aren’t you?” He said.

“Yes, I’m a bound freak,” I replied.

“You seemed to really like everyone getting off to you at that party,” he said, “why’s that?”

“Because I when I’m helpless it feels good for people to find pleasure in my struggles at my expense. Like I’m a bound naked toy.”

“You like being my toy today?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“What if I grabbed your skinny spankable ass and didn’t let go until you begged me to?”

“I’d probably start humping the bed and begging you to spank me,” I said. He squeezed them and then let go.

“You must love my ass,” I said.

“I’m gonna love gagging you now, you ready?” He replied.

“Yes please sir.”

“Okay open up wide,” he said. But it wasn’t a gag. It was his erection again. By now I was getting used to the taste and sucking of it all but I froze there while he froze with it in my mouth.

“You know how long I’ve wanted to see you naked, tied, and blindfolded with my dick in your mouth?”

“Mmmmmmmm”

“I’m gonna take a picture.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm” I heard the camera click, then he pulled himself out of my mouth.

“How’s that for humiliation?” He asked.

“Good sir. My mouth is for gagging and using today,” I replied.

“Want it back in your mouth?” He asked.

“Just this once,” I replied. Then it was back in my mouth.

“Look at you, you’re like a kinky slut today,” he taunted.

“Mmmmmhnmnm” I replied as he began face fucking me. I felt so humiliated by this.

“Embarrassed?”

“Mmmmhmmm” I was gagging and struggling but kept trying to be good for my captor. He paused again and undid my crotch rope before stroking me with him in my mouth. Then he started going again.

“This is what it’s really like to get dominated boy,” he said as I moaned and sucked. His other hand reached around, removed my plug, and started fingering my ass hole so I was being stroked and fingered while sucking.

“This humiliating enough for you?” He asked.

“MMMMHHHHHMMMMM” I moaned into his thrusting manhood. I was humping and sucking and moaning and then I came as he shoved the plug back in me. After I came he pulled it out. Then he paused with his whole manhood in my mouth and removed the hog tie. After that, he took his shaft out of my mouth and then tugged me to the ground while I caught a breath of air. I was yanked onto my knees and then made to suck again, the same way I’d done to tied up naked girls in that same spot as i had my way with them. Now I was on my knees, tied and blindfolded and sucking like a humiliated bitch boy.

“You liking this horny boy?” He asked.

“Mmmmhmmm” I moaned as I sucked.

“You’ve done this to girls I bet.”

“Mmhmmmm”

“Now you’re like a tied up naked girl for me. I see you how you see them when you’re tied like this,” he told me. That made me feel even more obligated to keep going. As I did I thought about all the times a tied up girl sucked me off and how much I wanted to dominate her. How much they loved a freak imposing his desires on them. Now Derek was doing that to me and I was doing that as a bound captive. Then he grabbed my head and shoved himself all the way in my mouth and before I could react I felt a liquid bursting down my throat. Then he pulled out.

“Does swallowing that make you feel humiliated and used?” He asked.

“Yes it does,” I replied.

“Beg for me,” he instructed.

“Please keep me tied naked and use me all day,” I begged, “please please please keep humiliating me. But can I pee?”

“Sure, hop over to that bathroom and have at it,” he said helping me to my feet and removed my blindfold. Then he put the ball gag back in my mouth. I hopped over to the toilet and peed, leaning over it and trying not to get any on myself. Once I was back, Derek bent me over the bed.

“You ready for more bondage boy?” He asked and spanked me.

“Mmhmmm”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic