An Afternoon Of Surprises FF/FM Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Afternoon Of Surprises FF/FM Part 2

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“How many times, no you are not having a party and that is the end of it.” Katie explained to her younger housemates.

It was a frequent argument between the introverted and the extroverted. Katie’s main defence was she did not want the house trashed, the neighbours complaining and the clearing up after as the pair of them were usually too hungover or otherwise occupied to do so.

Katie was the oldest of the trio at 28. Her long jet black hair hung loosely down to the small of her back. She kept herself in good shape but still had plenty of curves. Her naturally large breasts bulged underneath her pink long sleeved shirt. She was around 5”6 in height and had a tanned complexion from a recent holiday. A pair of light grey leggings and white fluffy socks up to her mid calves completed her look. She was planning to have a lounge around day.

Anna was the youngest of the trio at 21 but also the most rebellious. Her long golden blonde hair and blue eyes allowed her to flirt her way to achieving anything especially where men were concerned. She was slightly taller than Katie at 5”8 in height and had a slightly more curvaceous figure. She was wearing a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a turquoise crop top.

5”4 and a half Molly, the half being an important point to her, was Anna’s assistant when it came to nights out and parties. She was slightly older than Molly at 23. The brunette beauty was the sportier of the trio and she was dressed accordingly wearing her lime green sports bra and dark green legging with white trainers. She was on her way out for a run when this latest disagreement had started.

“But you always say no. We live here too. Just because you pay most the rent why do you always have final say?” Anna responded frustrated. This was a major factor of the disagreements. Molly and Anna may outnumber Katie but Katie has always paid most of the rent due to having a better paid job. In return when the agreement was signed, the trio agreed she should have final say on all major issues.

“Yes, because you ALWAYS create a mess and NEVER clean up. Then things get broken which need replacing. Can’t you hire a hall or something?” Katie stood firm.

“I thought one of the advantages of renting a house in the countryside was fewer neighbours and fewer issues with parking. Now all of a sudden you are reluctant to even let us have friends round.” Anna continued on.

“Thats not fair and you know it.” Katie fumed. Tensions were escalating.

Molly stepped in at this point. “That is a little far. Lets cool off. Katie I understand your concerns but you don’t give us chance.” The response was mature for her but at the same time it was very much sitting on the fence. “Come on, lets not fall out. Perhaps there is a solution for all?”

Katie and Anna glared at each other. Both stubborn minded.

It was Anna who broke the silence eventually collecting her thoughts. “It feels like you boss us around. You always just sit on your laptop, why don’t you ever do anything fun?”

“I do. I...look lets take a break. Perhaps talk about this later?” Katie sighed.

“Fine.” Anna sighed and the pair went their separate ways allowing Molly to finally start her run. She wondered what things would be like when she returned. They would either have both calmed down or would be fighting she guessed.

Molly was making good progress on her run. It was a warm day, the birds were singing and the fresh air out in the countryside made the experience so much better. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath outside a stone built property at the end of their lane to catch her breath. Her finger slid across the various screens on her smartwatch as she took note of the statistics.

That was when she saw him. Their eyes met. She tried to look away but she just couldn’t. Her mouth was open. The increasing awkwardness was unbearable.

“Danny?” She mumbled peering in for a better look.

Staring back at her was a man she knew well. He was in his mid twenties and had short brown hair with blue eyes. This was their neighbour. He was the closest to them for about a mile and one of the apparent reasons Katie was reluctant to host a noisy party.

She looked away and then felt her eyes swivel back around. It was not what she was expecting. She found herself walking towards the front window to get a closer look seemingly unaware of her movements.

He was sat in just his black boxer shorts on a wooden kitchen chair. His ankles were secured to the front chair legs with rope. A rope was secured around his thighs to the base of the chair. His wrists were behind his back, presumably tied in some way to the back of the chair. In his mouth was a red ball connected to a black leather strap.

She turned away, debating what to do. What if he’s been robbed? She can’t just leave him there. She searched under the floor mat and then the plant pot outside his house soon finding the spare key before quietly letting herself in.

“Danny? Are you ok?” She called out before entering grabbing a lamp on the table by the door for use as a weapon should she need it.

As she entered his kitchen she noticed his wrists were cuffed to the back of the chair as she predicted. After a brief check that the coast was clear she made her way towards him removing his ball gag.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?” She asked as she searched for the key to his cuffs.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rerun »

This was a nice start. Judging by the gender tag, it looks like Danny just got roped into an argument between housemates. Can't wait to see what happens to him and Katie!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I agree. This one sure has promise. Looking forward to more.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Rerun wrote: 1 year ago This was a nice start. Judging by the gender tag, it looks like Danny just got roped into an argument between housemates. Can't wait to see what happens to him and Katie!
Thank you! Admittedly the gender tag does give some of the plot away but as per the title, there are still a few surprises! ;)
LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago I agree. This one sure has promise. Looking forward to more.
Thank you! Hopefully more on the way soon! :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you! Hopefully more on the way soon! :)
I hope so, this is an interesting start.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you! Hopefully more on the way soon! :)
I hope so, this is an interesting start.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :)
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you! Admittedly the gender tag does give some of the plot away but as per the title, there are still a few surprises! ;)
The gender tags are always going to be spoilers to a certain extent, but you've still managed to create a lot of intrigue in this one. I'm very interested to see where this is going. Across your stories you do a very commendable job of building suspense and leaving the reader wanting more. Keep up the great work. I'm excited to see what comes next.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This is a very good start. Looking forward to read the rest of the story :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to more of this
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you! Admittedly the gender tag does give some of the plot away but as per the title, there are still a few surprises! ;)
The gender tags are always going to be spoilers to a certain extent, but you've still managed to create a lot of intrigue in this one. I'm very interested to see where this is going. Across your stories you do a very commendable job of building suspense and leaving the reader wanting more. Keep up the great work. I'm excited to see what comes next.
Thank you for the in-depth comment and compliment, much appreciated! More on the way soon hopefully! :)
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago This is a very good start. Looking forward to read the rest of the story :D
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :D
Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Looking forward to more of this
Thank you! Glad you liked it! :)
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

What an amazing start woww
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 1 year ago What an amazing start woww
Thank you! Much appreciated! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Molly’s facial expression had barely changed over the last few minutes as Danny told her the reason for him being tied up was of his own decision. Her lips parted and her mouth was semi-open processing it all.

Danny’s face was a blush filled red as he explained himself. What followed was a conversation that went deeper than either of them could have imagined. It was intimate, curious and for both slightly refreshing. Danny was relieved Molly was not horrified. Molly was relieved there was no obvious imminent danger.

“So now you know all that, if you could help untie me that would be great...” Danny requested finally when the conversation was nearing it’s natural end.

Molly acted instinctively in what was a surprise to Danny. “What makes you so sure i want to untie you?” She frowned beginning to see an opportunity.

“Oh I just...” Danny began but he was soon cut off by Molly’s hand clamped over his mouth. His eyes grew wide.

“Its your lucky day. I’ve always wanted a sub. Being kinky is perhaps more popular than you think.” She teased. “You are going to do what I want or I can let everyone know your little secret! Deal?” She spoke to him straight to the point. There was no attempt at negotiation. Faced with little choice he nodded his head.

“Good.” She smirked. She was enjoying the feeling of his mouth under her hand but she soon released her grip. Before he could protest too much the ballgag was secured back into his mouth and the strap secured a hole tighter than it had been.

She began by untying him from the chair fully with the final action being to uncuff and recuff his wrists behind his back without them being connected to the chair. Her heart beat fast, this was exciting. Looking down at the bulge forming in Danny’s boxers she didn’t appear to be the only one excited.

Once he was untied she searched through his supplies on the table nearby and set to work on tying him up properly.

She secured the first rope tightly around his ankles. More followed around his shins, lower and upper thighs. With his legs secured his wrists could finally be uncuffed properly.

They were soon retied with the next rope. A rope around his elbows followed before two around his chest to pin his arms to his back completed his predicament.

She helped him to take a seat as she gathered up the bondage supplies she could find.

Danny didn’t know what to feel. He was aroused and impressed but cautious as to what exactly she had in mind. What he couldn’t help was the erection forming in his boxer shorts. He struggled against the ropes, testing them but they were tied well. He was stuck, helpless just like he had imagined during his self bondage.

Gradually Molly began to come to her senses. What the hell was she thinking? There was no plan here, this was all impulsive. What was she supposed to do with him? Knowing him she was confident he would stay to his word and not tell anyone she had done this to him. However if someone were to find him it could make things tricky. Not to mention in terms of safety, she couldn’t leave him alone in case something happened.

There was only one real option left and that too brought its own risks. It was something she had done many times previously without the man being bound and gagged. She would need to sneak him back to their house without the others noticing. Somehow.

She found a black leather collar which she soon secured around his neck with a rope attached to the loop.

“Hop. Come on. You are coming with me.”

Danny grumbled at this reluctant at the idea. He tried to resist. However a powerful yank of the rope connected to the collar reminded him who was in charge in this moment.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I wonder if they'll get caught, great work on the story so far
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Things have started to become more exciting! Great work!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago I wonder if they'll get caught, great work on the story so far
Thank you, glad you enjoyed! :D
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Things have started to become more exciting! Great work!
Thank you! More to come! :D
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Very exciting story! I can’t wait for the next part.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 1 year ago Very exciting story! I can’t wait for the next part.
Thank you! Glad you like it! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic