The Weekend & The Sleeping Bag (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sleepingbagboy1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Weekend & The Sleeping Bag (M/MM)

Post by sleepingbagboy1234 »

My name is Geoffrey (actually, it's not my real name but it's the name I'm using for this story). Jason (also not his real name) is a friend from school and after college, we discovered that we both had a bondage fetish, mostly sleeping bag fetish and we will spend weekends we have together tying each other up in each other's sleeping bags, handcuffing each other, and the like. Well, Jason over the internet met this 50-some year old named Robert (also not his real name) who was tall, around 6' but skinny and bald. Well, Jason also discovered that Robert had the same fetish as we do so Jason invited Robert -- and I -- to his apartment over the weekend.

I had come over before to Jason's apartment before Robert came over and let me say, he surprised us pleasantly. He had his own "bag of tricks", if you will, consisting of rope, duct tape, ballgags and handcuffs. And then, he had four sleeping bags -- two mummy sleeping bags and two sleeping bags without hoods and he also had two leather hoods and two blindfolds -- I'm guessing for the both of us. For our first activity of the weekend, Robert suggested to play a game. First, he made me kneel in front of Jason's desk in his office while he tied my hands behind my wrist and gagged me and took my shoes off. He unzipped a thick blue mummy sleeping bag and wrapped me up in it and shoved a burlap sack over my head and guided me to Jason's desk chair, where he bound me to. The game then involved Robert abducting a who-was-supposed-to-be-unsuspecting Jason and he would jump in front of the elevator -- he was alone -- and bound and gag him in a sleeping bag and put another one, along with a leather hood, over his head and guide him into the apartment.

This continued for about fifteen minutes before Robert eventually relented and let us free out of our sleeping bag prisons. Being unzipped, we both breathed the fresh air and Robert untied our wrists. After a while, after we talked, Robert then got the sleeping bags out of their stuff sacks, and ziptied both our hands behind our back while we were zipped up to our necks. The sleeping bags were very comfy and you have no idea how badly I wanted to just stay in there forever and be dominated by Robert.

Robert than proceeded to unveil bandanas from his bag of goodies, and stuffed some cloth into my mouth before tying the bandana around my mouth and positioned the sleeping bag in a way where I looked like I was kneeling and it was followed by him doing the same to Jason who was being zipped up and gagged in his blue sleeping bag while I had been stuffed in a black sleeping bag. I rolled around some along with Jason for about twenty minutes before Robert got us and unzipped us.

That night, Robert had cuffed Jason and stuffed him in a mummy sleeping bag, drew the drawstrings and blindfolded him in the closet while he was in a kneeling position and binded all night long, but he wasn't gagged so he would let us know to let him out of the closet. One thing I forgot to mention before -- I got a huge erection from the soft material the previous night in the sleeping bag and rolling around was such a turn on for me. The following morning, to kind of break the ice with Robert as I hadn't really talked with him before, I begged him to put me back in the black mummy sleeping bag, where I was then ten minutes later effectively mummified, gagged, and blindfolded. I had also asked him to use this vibrator on me, mostly on my throbbing erection, and Robert did so and I was in heaven while the bulge got larger and larger and he tickled and teased me endlessly. I remember falling asleep drooling in my gag, and I must have blacked out before remembering that Robert was unzipping me and removing the bandanas from my mouth, all drooly and removing the sleeping bag from me and the binds from me. I also saw Jason, who was hopping out from the closet and being freed and unzipped by Robert. It was such a great weekend, and one I will always remember, because I love sleeping bag bondage and I want to do this a hundred times over.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Sounds like a great bonding experience
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum, [mention]sleepingbagboy1234[/mention]!
That's an awesome little tale. Thanks for sharing with us!
Always glad to see another fan of sleeping bag bondage on here ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sleepingbagboy1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sleepingbagboy1234 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Welcome to the forum, @sleepingbagboy1234!
That's an awesome little tale. Thanks for sharing with us!
Always glad to see another fan of sleeping bag bondage on here ;)
I love sleeping bag bondage and sleeping bags and am glad to be part of this forum now!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I really love the story… great to have a sleepingbag-fan around again!
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

A great short story!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Always great to see fellow sleeping bag fans around! welcome!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Excellent story.
Sleeping bags are awesome. They are my second fetish, just behind woolen sweaters.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Paris_bondage wrote: 1 year ago Excellent story.
Sleeping bags are awesome. They are my second fetish, just behind woolen sweaters.
I have a story idea regarding 2 teenage entrepreneurial babysitters kidnapping 10 mommies to serve at a billiard ball rave; of course the mommies would be bound, gagged and transported in sleeping bags
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic