Will You? (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Will You? (F/M)

Post by LunaDog »

This is a short story i wrote many years ago, and as i don't have any 'projects' going on at the moment, i thought i'd post it here, because if only one member enjoys reading it, then it will have been worth it. It's based in the early 1980's when i was roughly the age of the main male character, and when the song "Will you?" performed by Hazel O'Connor was in the charts.

WILL YOU?

The strumming gentle guitar chords echoed across the room just before Hazel O’Connor’s voice burst into song. I was just about to sit, when a female hand clasped around mine and I was almost dragged onto the Dance-Floor! Where I found myself most firmly in the grip of Rachel, one of the office secretaries. And, once the shock had worn off the thought DID occur to me that there are far worse positions I could have been subject to, than to find myself in her arms. For whilst she was almost ten years older than me, she was an extremely good looking Lady, with a beautiful figure. And that was made even more desirable by the tight leather skirt that hugged her very shapely hips! She pulled me tightly to her, gazing into my eyes as well as singing to me at the same time as Hazel’s voice boomed out over the speakers.

“It’s getting kind of late now,
I wonder if you’ll stay now, stay now, stay now, stay now,
Or will you just politely say “Goodnight?”

Rachel’s swaying body rubbing against mine very soon produced the natural effect, which I seemed to get the impression was precisely what she was looking for.

“And then we touch
Much too much
This moment has been waiting for a long, long time
It makes me shiver
It makes me quiver
This moment I am so unsure
This moment I have waited for
Is it something you’ve been waiting for?
Waiting for too?”

Suddenly her mouth was by my ear. “Don’t drink TOO much tonight, Darling. I’ve got some plans for you that don’t involve you being drunk! I’m going to take you back to my place after we leave here, and we can get to know each other better.” Wow! I wasn’t going to argue with that suggestion! I confirmed my acceptance of her offer, as did my rampant penis!

“Take off your eyes
Bare your soul
Gather me to you
And make me whole
Tell me your secret
Sing me the song
Sing it to me in the silent tongue

Well it’s getting kind of late now
I wonder if you'll stay now, stay now, stay now, stay now
Or will you just politely say "Goodnight?”

We parted and returned to the seats we had been occupying beforehand when the song had finished, both trying to make it look as if it had just been a quick dance. But, of course, it had not been that at all. And I obeyed her instruction, after finishing the beer I had in front of me, I switched to soft drinks for the rest of the evening, I was FAR too excited for heavy drinking anyway. And nobody seemed to notice my “abstinence” just as nobody had really clocked my dance with Rachel. Our meeting up outside, after leaving the hall separately also went un-observed. And so she led me back to her flat for the continuation of the night!

Once we had entered she quickly locked and bolted the door, I began to feel as if I was trapped inside her lair, that she wasn’t going to let me leave until SHE had been satisfied. However, instead of frightening me that prospect excited me. As did Rachel herself, no question she exuded real sexuality and I felt an extremely exciting experience awaited myself in her hands. And then her clothes started to be removed, and nothing I saw in this process did anything to dampen the feeling of anticipation coursing through my veins!

It wasn’t long before that beautiful skirt had fallen to the floor, followed rapidly by her blouse. And suddenly she stood there wearing nothing more than a REALLY sexy basque, and VERY sheer nylon stockings! Another gut feeling occurred inside of me, that this was as far as she was planning to go, undressing wise. Again, with NO complaint from me! Oh yes, I was dead right about this.

As I stood there open-mouthed at this truly delicious sight right in front of my eyes, almost in a trance, she snapped me from said state by pointing out that I was still fully clothed. A condition that she clearly had no desire to allow to continue for any longer.

Very willingly assisted by her, my clothes also rapidly joined hers on the floor, so I was completely naked, and she took my hand, leading me into the bedroom and towards her black satin covered bed for my “lessons” to begin!

You see, at this point I was still a virgin, when it came to the “full” pleasures of the flesh. Oh, I’d fumbled about with girls, kissing and cuddling, that sort of thing, but I had NEVER tasted the “full meal” as it were. And, let’s face it, if my first time had been with a young girl with a similar amount of knowledge, in other words very little, as myself, it probably wouldn’t have been any good and very forgettable. But no, my “cherry” was lost to a highly skilled and very experienced sexual operator, so it was absolutely sensational, an event I shall NEVER forget, as she guided me using all of her skill to produce a thunderous climax for both of us! And I couldn’t have been TOO bad, for she made no desire to finish for the night, it was several high-energy shags later, before exhaustion crept over us and sleep finally claimed both of us that night!

I had NO need to go home early that day, it was Saturday for one thing, and my parents were away, I HAD locked the house properly the night before, so I didn’t need to return. It was winter and therefore my Yamaha 350LC was in “hibernation” also the weather outside was damp and dismal, not biking weather at all anyway. As we awoke in each other arms, Rachel being fully aware of me NOT needing to leave her bed, she initiated another shag, where we just carried on from the previous night. After which she suggested I visit her bathroom, for, well you know…

Returning, with an empty bladder, I was about to discover the second part of her plans for me. She invited me to lay on the bed and swiftly placed herself on top of my body, pinning me firmly to her bed. “Last night was REALLY great, you soon learnt fast. But now is when I REALLY see what you’re made of!” With that she stretched out both of my arms, one of her hands disappeared under the pillow, re-emerging holding two silk ties! Starting with my left side, she soon tied a coil around my wrist, pulling said wrist tightly to the bed-post she soon had the limb firmly and securely attached to said post. The same procedure was repeated to my right wrist. And then a bit of “belt AND braces” with the remaining tie she looped around and tied each hand also to the bed-post of the very solid bed-frame.

“That’s better, now you’re not going ANYWHERE Darling, until I’ve finished with you! And I noticed how you looked at my stockings last night, and how you took EVERY opportunity to rub YOUR legs against them! So, I think it’s time for YOU to see just what it’s like to wear stockings!” She WASN’T joking, she pulled a pair, and VERY sheer they were too, complete with suspender belt out of one of the drawers of a chest, slid the belt into position around my waist, and put a stocking over each of my feet, until they were just above each ankle. There she stopped, purely to complete my spread-eagled bondage to her bed, with another pair of silk ties. Finally, and VERY slowly she completed the task of fitting the stockings, teasingly touching my balls and TOTALLY rampant penis all of the time, but NEVER, to my mounting frustration, to beyond the point of no return. But eventually stocking met suspender, and the time for preparation had come to an end, it was time for ACTION!

“No more messing about, it’s time for SEX! SEX and more SEX! And I’m talking about COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! That’s ALL that will happen on this bed today, no “namby pamby” making love for you now! Your totally in my power, utterly in my hands and completely subject to my sexual desires. I’m going to shag your absolutely senseless as I do precisely WHAT I want, HOW I want and for AS LONG as I want to you, with you unable to stop me in any way! My God, how I’m going to put you through it again and again and again, as I keep shagging you until you can take NO more and BEG me to stop! When I’ll just laugh in your face and demand even more SEX as I shag you yet again!”

Believe me I had NO doubt, both to her intention and even less to her ability to carry out that promise, and I eagerly awaited the commencement of the fulfilment of her desires. For make NO mistake, I WANTED this! I WANTED to be utterly helpless in her hands and power! But my captor still had one more surprise for me! “And whilst you are being shagged mercilessly, you will see absolutely NOTHING,” with her having reached under the pillow once more and removed a blindfold. Which didn’t take long at all before it found its place covering my eyes and reducing my world to utter darkness.

“So prepare yourself to be ….” pausing to kiss me passionately, then continuing as that kiss finished,

“RAMPANTLY RODGERED BY RACHEL!"
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A wonderful short story indeed!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you, for those kind words. Glad that you enjoyed it. [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This is fantastic! Would love more if you planned it.
Also- I’m jealous of how well you write!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

This is very well written and a pleasure to read! Could be inspiring!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]AmyRu[/mention] [mention]Tie_me_up91[/mention]

Thank you both for those knid comments, making me wonder if i should try to continue this story. Mind you as i said, it was a long time ago when i first wrote it.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago @AmyRu @Tie_me_up91

Thank you both for those knid comments, making me wonder if i should try to continue this story. Mind you as i said, it was a long time ago when i first wrote it.
Write from the heart. If you don’t, you won’t write your best
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

A continuation would be amazing, but the best part is, there is no rush! So if you eventually get it great, if not, that’s on too!
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago

^ this is facts!
Ps- love profile pic!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago
AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago

^ this is facts!
Ps- love profile pic!
Thanks!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow [mention]LunaDog[/mention] ! Your stories are amazingly well written! Thanks for sharing once again and keep it up :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you all again. Incidentally, are any of you familiar with the actual song, i do realise that it's over forty years ago since it was released, but you may have heard it. Features a superb saxaphone solo.

At the moment i am working on a sequel to one of my first stories here, "A different sort of speeding ticket," returning to Jessica and Anna, and then i intend to find a male slave for Karin from "Femdom Island," so if i DO revisit Rachel here it will be some time before i do.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Thank you all again. Incidentally, are any of you familiar with the actual song, i do realise that it's over forty years ago since it was released, but you may have heard it. Features a superb saxaphone solo.

At the moment i am working on a sequel to one of my first stories here, "A different sort of speeding ticket," returning to Jessica and Anna, and then i intend to find a male slave for Karin from "Femdom Island," so if i DO revisit Rachel here it will be some time before i do.
I don't think I ever heard the song before, but you've definitely made me discover this beautiful piece of music, and has made me curious about the movie Breaking Glass as well. Thanks again for sharing your stories! Looking forward to your other sequels!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic