The Camping Trip M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Camping Trip M/F

Post by tieguy47 »

This story has the same characters and takes place sometime after my 1st story

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=57558#p57558

It was finally time, all the preparations had been made, the work week was finally over and vacation could start. Colton finished loading things into the car and placed his backpack in last. It contained a few necessities like a hammock, a lighter, a book to read by the fire, some trail mix and last but not least... way more rope than would ever be needed to hang a hammock.

Lizzy walked out of the closet having finally decided what to wear. She went with something sensible,

"We are going camping." She thought to herself.

She looked in the mirror and looked at her outfit and straightened it. she was a very pretty girl. She was wearing jeans and a red t shirt. She walked away from the mirror and walked upstairs and to the living room where Colton was sitting waiting for her. She looked at hi. For a moment and smiled as he stood up.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"I can't wait!" Said Lizzy "I was beginning to think the day would never come."

"Then let's get going, I'm sure the week is going to fly by."

It wasn't a long drive only about 20 minutes and when they arrived at the lot they made quick work of moving their bags out of the car and into the camper. They both preferred to sleep in the hammock outside but the camper provided extra shelter should the weather be uncooperative.

"I always forget how nice your parents spot is " Lizzy said looking around at all the nature.

"They got pretty lucky but they also put a lot of work in to get it this way." Colton replied as he began placing kindling in the firepit.

Soon enough the fire was going and they spent the afternoon relaxing and having fun. Soon enough it was dark and they had moved to share a lawn chair close to the fire.

"Hey! No fair you'd better share that with me!" Lizzy said loudly after she saw Colton grab the trail mix out of his bag which he had sat next to the chair.

"Help yourself." He said holding the bag of nuts and raisins and m&ms up to her, only to move it away at the last second.

She punched him lightly on the shoulder and then reached into the bag and grabbed a handful when he brought the bag back.

"I wasn't done with that page yet."She said when Colton flipped to the next one in his book.

"I think you'll manage, you didn't read the 1st half either" he chuckled

She stuck her tongue out at him and then kissed his neck before resting her head on his shoulder. They sat like that for awhile before Lizzy began to get bored. Wanting attention she began to move her hands and finger up and down Coltons chest lightly. He closed his put and sat it on his leg and turned to her as they began to make out. As they were shuffling around in the chair the book fell off and tipped the booking over and a length of rope fell out. Lizzy noticed this and abruptly stopped and got out of the chair.

"I think I'm gonna go put on some more comfortable clothes and I expect you to meet me in the hammock when I come back out" she said like it was a matter of fact.

Then before waiting for his response she began walking towards the camper and stooped to grab the rope as she walked by the bag. She turned and winked at Colton who was still trying to figure what he'd done.

"You're gonna need this too." She said turning back and tossing him the rope smiling"
Last edited by tieguy47 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Interesting start! Will be fun to see how Lizzy talks Colton into showing her the ropes of camping!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

Colton stacked several logs onto the dying fire and then turned when he heard the camper door open. Lizzy was wearing a pair of maroon leggings and a snug white shirt. She made her way to the hammock and laid down.

Colton made his way over to her and found she had already blindfolded herself with a sleeping mask and decided to to waste any time. Gently bringing lizzy's hands together as he wrapped the rope around them 5 times and then between them 3 times clinching it and making sure the knot was in a hard place to reach for wandering fingers. Lizzy smiled and breathed a little deeper but neither of them spoke. Colton continued by taking another coil of rope and connected it to the wrist bindings at 1 end and the other end to the i-bolt in the tree that the hammock was attached to. Then he got in the hammock next to her and they shared a deep kiss. As the kiss went on Coltons hands began to wander, working their way down and around to that pair of leggings he know she wore just for him. As they continued kissing he slipped his hands down the front of those leggings and found she hadn't worn anything beneath them. Encouraged by this and the way Lizzy's breath had caught for a moment he continued to tease her with his fingers. Pulling his lips off hers and quickly gagging her with his other hand. His left arm now under Lizzy's head and wrapped around so he could hold his hand over her mouth and his other hand still teasing and playing with her inside her leggings, it wasn't long before she began to quiver and shake letting the feeling overtake her.

Without removing his hand from her mouth he leaned over and kissed her forehead and leaned back as they fell asleep cuddled together in the hammock.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Luxzy and Colton seem to both know what they want and are totally compatible. I'm looking forward to your next installment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Nice story so far 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic