Smarty Pants (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Smarty Pants (M/F)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Jennifer was always the first to raise her hand in class, 4.0, first string basketball pointguard, she was everything that Brad wasn't. But that was about to change. Brad had a plan. It made him happy to know she had no idea what he had decided to do and when he saw her in class he'd smile. On the football field he'd also smile as she was head cheerleader. Yeah that's right two sports at once. And top of both. What the hell, thought Brad.

Brad knew she always stayed after basketball practice to get extra shots in. His friend Chad was a janitor and stationed himself in front of the girl's locker room.

"Hey what's up, can't I go in and get a shower?" Jennifer was standing with an angry raw look on her face, hands on her hips. No janitor was going to deny her a shower.

Chad shrugged, unaffected by the nonverbal assault. "Look you can use the boy's lockeroom. It's empty. I just locked the other side so they can't come back and harass ya miss."

Jennifer always took showers after practice. That way she could go straight to her friend Lucy's house to smoke weed and study for accounting late into the night. So she went to the boys lockerroom.

Brad was waiting, wearing only white briefs and pretending to be texting on his phone. Brad knew that Jennifer liked him, and this was crucial to the plan he would now orchestrate.

"Oh my, i'm sorry, that janitor said it was empty." Jennifer tried to make an effort of shielding her eyes. Secretly she was taking it all in. Especially the muscle poking it's way into the white material around his waist. He was getting aroused.

The thought excited Jennifer.

"You know, there is no one to bother us. It's just you and me Jen." Brad smiled with his teeth. The effect was instantaneous.

Jennifer came and sat down next to him on the bench. She reached out and touched the white fabric covering his nether world. Somewhere the Unchained Melody was playing, his cell phone Jen realized. It was amazing. They kissed for a long time, in every way imaginable.

Then Brad began to pull some rope out of his locker. Jen did not protest as he bound her into a tight hogtie. The ropes were everywhere, wrapped tightly around her breasts, protruding them into the sweaty tshirt. Just as Jennifer was about to prematurely release, she saw a balled up pair of briefs in front of her. "Open up please Jen."

She looked like she might protest, but instead she looked Brad in the eyes and said, "you're next. We'll swap roles after this ok?"

Brad was thrown off and frankly a little enraptured by the thought of being tied up by Jen. He looked her in the eyes and nodded curtly.

The briefs barely fit in her mouth, even after he ran them under the faucet to wetten them. He knew enough about gags to know that if a stuffing was lightly dampened it would make the bound person much more comfortable. After wrapping an ace bandage tightly around the girl's sun-bronzed face (she did lots of hiking in her "time off"), Brad reinforced it with some white medical tape, winding it a dozen times to support the bandage.

Then he picked her up, over his shoulder. At this point Jen realized she was in for more than she bargained for, and she began to wriggle and grunt. Very little sound came out, nothing audible beyond the room.

He carried her to the exit, placed alarmingly close to the lockeroom exit. She tried to communicate to Brad, to anyone, that she had had enough!

"If you have any problems, file them with the complaint department. Exams are next week, and you aren't going to do to well. In fact, you won't even get one question right." Brad laughed at his witticism as he slid her into his back seat and covered her with some blankets and coats.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Very interesting start!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I agree with the poster above, this was an interesting start and I'm wondering what Jennifer has in store for her in the upcoming chapters.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The smell of pines filled the air when Brad pulled Jen out of the vehicle. She was not blindfolded and could see that he had indeed brought her to a cabin in the woods. Typical, taking ideas from bad movies.

She was carried to the porch and placed face first on a very comfy little couch. Locking onto his eyes as he sat down, the girl snarled into her gag like a muzzled mastiff.

"You look so cute when you're angry." He mussed her hair, infuriating the bound athlete and valedictorian to no end.

Jennifer lowered her pitch and began to grunt heavily into the layered gag, actually making quite a audible humming sound. She looked like she was making some headway on loosening the knots on her wrists as well. Brad was beginning to like this gal.

"Tell you what, I'm going to sit here and have some coffee. You do your best to get loose, and i'll not intervene. It's in your hands." Brad smiled and sipped his coffee.

After about 20 minutes, Jen had made little headway. She'd hit a snag. The disorganized haphazard confusion of knots had permitted her to think she was getting loose. But it would hold.

Once inside, she was placed on the bed in the loft. Brad began to unwind the tape and bandage covering her mouth. She couldn't even dislodge the briefs once the gag was off- they were too tightly stuffed. Brad carefully removed them and offered her a glass of water.

"Why are you doing this Brad?" Jen asked not ungently.

"Oh that's something I intend you to find out for yourself." Brad let her finish the water, then he proceeded to tie the briefs tightly around her mouth, pinning her tongue and jaw in midspeech. The briefs were knotted behind her head as her speech turned into high pitched mournful sounds.

When Brad pulled her blouse down to expose her satin bra, Jen went red; her breasts were showing the tell tale signs of arousal. Brad laughed proudly and said, "i'm glad you like it."
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good storytelling so far! :D
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Loving the story so far. Great work.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

This is great.
Like breast bondage.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story! Cant wait to read some more.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Just awesome storytelling!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

When Brad returned to the cabin from the store, he had one of those smirks on his face. He entered the cabin unsuspecting. "I've got mac and cheese for us Jen!"

There of course was no answer, the woman was gagged he reminded himself. Then he went still she wasn't gagged that well, there should be some sounds of struggle. Oh no, perhaps she's hurt! As he ran to the stairs to the loft, he did not see the trip wire laid out to bring him down. The crash of pottery over his head was the last thing he heard. The last thing he saw though, that was disconcerting. It was Jen, free, holding the broken pot rim.

When he awoke later, he was groggy, but aware of what had happened. He'd been bound in the ropes that had previously held Jen. When he went to roar with frustration all that came out was a series of grunting sounds due to the cruel gag of underwear and duct tape he'd previously inflicted on Jen.

There was a sound and then, Jen's voice. "You were a little reckless leaving that knife in your bed. Almost like you wanted this to happen. But no by the fear in your eyes and the lovely sounds you're making, this wasn't part of the plan."

She lightly touched Brad's tight briefs where the signs of arousal were showing themselves in betrayal to Brad's actual wishes. He was scared. But he was also excited.

"Oh I never told you that my ultimate fantasy was to have you, as my gagged and bound slave. You won't be getting out of this one anytime soon. And if you do, well, i'll have you arrested for kidnapping!"

The man grunted and thrashed in his bondage pathetically. "Oh i'm liking this more and more!" Jen exclaimed.

The slavery didn't really pan out. You see Brad was madly in love with Jen, and this little escapade with Jen led him to have a new respect for women, one reaffirmed each tuesday night when she once again showed him who was boss. They got married and lived happily ever after.
Deleted User 2689

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

This is fantastic. Well done. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting story, thanks for the decision to share it here with others.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic