The App - A series of appointments M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The App - A series of appointments M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all. I’ve been thinking about this concept for a while and finally got some time to write the first part of this adventure. I plan this to be a series of stories all linked through ‘the app’ as you will hopefully find out. Hope you enjoy! :D

Monica’s finger hovered over a green ‘submit’ button which was illuminated on her smartphone. She read through her request again making sure the information was correct followed by a third time.

She had heard about this app through one of her friends. It seemed too good to be true. Further late night research had shown a lot of positive reviews putting her mind much more at ease. The aspect she liked was how she felt in control. It had a similar look and feel to a takeaway app making the process seem really simple and the app easy to use.

She bit her lip. Normally she would not be so brave and carefree but she was in the ‘mood’ for some fun and this app did seem a good way to blow off some steam.

The app itself aimed to ‘satisfy lustful kink-filled desires in a safe and simple environment’ as per the catchy slogan underneath the Bo-Ga-Fu (Bound Gagged Fun) logo. The description made clear they were willing to cater to any request as long as they were safe and legal and also included in their terms and conditions. Photos and further information showed they had a wealth of resources at their disposal and could facilitate any request from the simple to severe imprisonment.

She was impressed with the numerous safety features making this seem much more legitimate than she was expecting. For example you could not order a package without the intended recipient’s permission. There were also different screens to filter out those who were doing this out of drunk boredom and others who would not be appropriate. There was even a call symbol should you wish to speak to somebody about a particular issue.

Monica glanced up from her screen. It was dark outside, the time close to 9:30pm. Perhaps she was looking for an excuse not to place her request? After all it was getting late, did they have opening and closing times? A quick check revealed they did not.

An anxious sigh and a finger tap later and her request had been placed. Now all she could do was finish her glass of wine and prepare herself.

Monica stood up from the sofa placing her phone on the coffee table. She had not felt like this in a while being so full of excitement but also nervousness. Her long, straight dark brown hair hung loosely down to her mid-back. She had a naturally slim figure, blessed with a large pair of breasts and a nice round ass. She had just recently turned 35 and stood at 5”8 in height.

She glanced down at her outfit choice. Living alone she liked to occasionally make the effort, giving her confidence as she flaunted her figure in the mirror in a variety of skimpy outfits. This evening she was wearing a lingerie set consisting of a peach bra and panties set with matching garter belt. On her legs were a pair of opaque stockings which felt luxurious against her skin. Over the top of this she wore a loosely tied silver silk robe.

Close to an hour after using the app, Monica was beginning to think nothing would happen after all. There had been no further communication. She glanced up at the clock which was now reading 10:25pm. However the familiar chime of her doorbell evaporated any doubts she may have had.

She hopped up from the sofa and made her way to the front door. She wondered how this would start as she didn’t want her neighbours to know what she had done. A pause followed by a deep breath later and Monica opened the door to her house slowly.

Stood in the doorway was a man in his mid twenties with short brown hair. He was wearing a black jumper and track pants with black trainers. On his hands were matching gloves. Monica’s eyes peered to the left of his shoulder which revealed a large black duffle bag.

“Apricot. Mango. Banana.” He spoke. The words sounded random but to Monica they made complete sense. This was a security feature so that both parties could know they were speaking to the correct people without sounding suspicious in case there was a mix up.

“Gags. Ropes. Tape.” Monica responded. Her words were randomly assigned to her on the checkout screen.

Monica stood aside allowing the man into her house. As she turned her back to shut the door she soon felt the gloved hand over her mouth as she was pushed roughly into the wall.

“Mppph” she let out playfully as she soon felt her body quickly pinned to the wall.

“Shhh.” He sounded as he dropped the bag and reached into his pocket. He took out a pair of silver handcuffs, crossing her wrists before slowly securing each side over her wrists. Monica appreciated the slow yet firm manner, something which seemed to ooze dominance. She was in her element so far.

The cuffs were secured tightly in place but not too tight to cause her damage. As she concentrated on trying to move her wrists she didn’t have chance to notice the white cloth which was quickly pulled between her teeth and knotted securely behind her head.

“Now off you walk, to your living room.” The man instructed giving her ass a firm slap for good measure. Monica was already increasingly aroused by being treated like this. As soon as the grip on her was released she made her way at a normal pace back to her empty living room. This was going to be a different type of evening.

Once she reached her sofa she was harshly tackled down from behind into her knees and her upper body forced over the sofa. The distinctive sound of the zip on the duffle-bag indicated what would be to come.

She soon felt the first of what would be many ropes used on her to cinch her elbows together tightly. The man worked quick yet expertly to render her increasingly helpless. With her elbows secured, her wrists were uncuffed before being cinched together again with the next length of rope.

With her arms secured she was turned around and helped to sit on the sofa normally. Her captor didn’t say too much at the moment, instead focusing on her bondage. She felt his warm gloved hands push her legs together before a rope began to be tied around her ankles. Once that rope was in place more lengths were added around her shins, lower and upper thighs.

The ropes were nice and tight, Monica tested her legs but found they moved as one solid object rather than two separate limbs.

“Let me help you out of that bra seeing as you will not be going anywhere for a while.” The man spoke playfully. Before she could protest, even if she wanted to, his eyes met hers whilst his hands slipped the peach bra straps and pulled her bra down. Her large breasts were now fully exposed to which he responded with a playful grin.

Monica closed her eyes craving his expected touch however it did not arrive. Instead she felt more rope being used on her. Two ropes were used above and below her breasts to cinch her arms to her back. A few more ropes after and she had a full secure breast harness in place. It worked well to make her upper body useless whilst also having the side effect of making her breasts bulge between the ropes appearing even bigger.

She felt herself helped to stand up now as the man eyed up her gorgeous body. It was clear in his mind something was missing and she soon realised exactly what he had in mind. A rope was cinched around her waist before being pulled between her legs, looped around the front of her waist rope and pulled back between her legs tightly. He gave an extra tug before cinching her crotch rope in place. He had also added the extra step of securing her crotch rope to her wrist bonds meaning every struggle Caused her crotch rope to tug deeper between her legs.

“How does that feel? Anywhere thats too tight?” The man asked checking in case anything was wrong. Monica shook her head lost in her predicament. Finally his hands began to wander over her body. She felt her breasts squeezed together and massaged deeply. She had no complaints about this, instead moaning into her cleave gag her appreciation.

She then felt him bend her over and rub her ass which she also liked. Several short, sharp spanks kept her on her toes though.

Her cleave gag was now removed. She licked her lips to moisten them. Her gaze soon caught what he was holding in his hands.

Without needing to be asked she opened her mouth obediently. Soon a red sponge ball was being stuffed into her mouth, filling it effectively. She had not been gagged like this before but eas impressed by how the sponge expanded and filled every crevice of her mouth.

With the sponge ball in place and after her captor checked it was sitting in the correct place it was sealed in place by a thick wrapping of pink vet wrap. Once the roll was used up a layer of white microfoam tape over the top and finally a few strips of grey duct tape remaining sound she could make.

She tested it by moaning loudly into her gag but it was useless. She was helpless, just like she wanted and just like she asked to be. Her captor had done a good job.

To finish she was now carefully lowered onto the sofa on her front. He secured a rope to her ankles and then to her elbows before cinching it off. This put her in quite a tight hogtie as she felt her remaining range of movement limited further. Finally it looked like he was finished.

“I hope you are impressed with my work.” He spoke as she nodded her head as best as she could.

“Good. I have just one thing to add.” He teased as he retrieved this final item from his bag. A wand vibrator was soon secured between her legs and switched on.

“Unfortunately you didn’t indicate you would like to climax therefore i have no choice but to keep you teetering on the edge.” He grinned as he heard Monica’s frustrated moans.

The next hour and a half were spent with her captor using the recliner function of the sofa. He watched a film on her tv. His hands wandering all over her body, teasing certain areas. Monica’s head rested on his lap. Her body rocking and grinding against the vibrator which teased and taunted her.

The time was past midnight when the film finished and a few minutes later his phone alarm sounded.

“Well thats your time.” He sighed but spoke in a matter of fact tone. He began untying her body from his restraints. The vibrator was turned off last before finally her gag was removed and the sponge spat out.

Monica was incredibly impressed with her captor’s treatment of her. The effect of the vibrator on her arousal meant she was desperate to climax. She stretched her body out trying to tempt his attention.

Once the supplies were all packed away the man sat next to her on the sofa. Monica bit her lip. She wanted it. She needed it. All this teasing and build up, she thought it had been a good idea at the time. She was very much regretting her decision to not include sexual contact into this play. She had chosen not to out of fears of being taken advantage of.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth.” He instructed. She obliged like putty in his hands.

She felt his lips on hers as he gave her a brief kiss. However he soon broke off leaving her hanging. Something flat was placed between her teeth before her jaw was gently closed by his fingers.

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered “I like you. Here’s my card. If you liked what I did for you this evening and wanted to request our services again, please ask for me. Also if you could leave a review that would also be nice.”

She opened her eyes and her captor was standing up with his bag on his shoulder. She took the card from her mouth and before she had chance to read it.

He gave her a playful wink.

“The name is Danny. I’ll hopefully see you again soon.”

Begrudgingly she let the man leave her house and shut the door behind her. She was facing a mixture of emotions. She leaned against the front door and simply smiled to herself. It was like her naughty secret.

Monica was already assessing when she could schedule her next appointment from the app and what to include. The grin took a while to leave her face.
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great start to a good story, do you plan on finishing this one?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago great start to a good story, do you plan on finishing this one?
Thanks, glad you enjoyed! I plan on this being a series of mini stories, occasionally characters might return but more often than not a different character each time :)
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Great story and fantastic idea with the series. Looking forward to reading more of them!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

BearPlants wrote: 1 year ago Great story and fantastic idea with the series. Looking forward to reading more of them!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the first of the series, will hopefully have the next one out soon :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Interesting idea and good start!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Interesting idea and good start!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :D
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Really solid story. I'm excited to follow this wherever it goes. More adventures with Monica, escapades with some of Danny's other clients, or just a look at the Bo-Ga-Fu app in general with other clients and contractors. Great work.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Amazing story, very enjoyable read. I especially loved the part with the improved gag.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Really solid story. I'm excited to follow this wherever it goes. More adventures with Monica, escapades with some of Danny's other clients, or just a look at the Bo-Ga-Fu app in general with other clients and contractors. Great work.
Thank you! Happy you enjoyed and i have much more planned for this one. It will possibly involve all three of your suggestions with some characters occasionally returning for their next request :)
TripleZero wrote: 1 year ago Amazing story, very enjoyable read. I especially loved the part with the improved gag.
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great idea and well written story. Looking forward to hearing more.

Loved the small comic details "leave me a review" :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow what an app that would be! Really good work, well written and detailed
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent story! An app like that would be a goldmine. Whether with the app concept or the character, I could see this becoming a series. Thanks for writing!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Great idea and well written story. Looking forward to hearing more.

Loved the small comic details "leave me a review" :D
Thank you! Glad you liked it and thats good, should have offered the usual satisfaction survey after companies do! :lol:
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Wow what an app that would be! Really good work, well written and detailed
Thank you! I’m sure if something like that was available there would be plenty on this board who would like to schedule appointments! :)
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Excellent story! An app like that would be a goldmine. Whether with the app concept or the character, I could see this becoming a series. Thanks for writing!
Thank you! Oh i agree, i’m sure plenty here would love to use such an app! I definitely have plenty more ideas for this one so hopefully will have another episode out soon :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for all the nice comments so far. The next episode will be done over two parts. Hope you enjoy! :)

Jenny had settled into her start to the day working from home just as she would any other day. The usual pile of e-mails needed to be responded to as was customary for the role.

Jenny was an attractive, curvaceous woman who had just turned 40. She had a tanned complexion from a recent holiday. She had dyed red hair which was thick and hung loose down to the small of her back. She sat at her desk wearing an outfit consisting of a grey turtle neck jumper, burgundy short skirt and dark grey knee high leather boots.

Lost in her emails she almost forgot about the surprise she had booked for herself. Luckily for her she was about to get a prompt reminder.

Without warning, A black gloved hand clamped over her mouth from behind. She gasped and startled before soon realising what this was all about.

“Green, jumper. Sugar.” The male voice whispered in her ear as she nodded her head knowing what the words meant. The man was in his mid twenties with short brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a black jumper, track pants and white trainers. Herevealed a fake gun which was plastic however it served its purpose as a prop.

“I’ve been sent here to keep you from attending a meeting today. My client has asked for you to be kept out of the way.” The man explained clearly in character. He then removed the grip from her mouth.

Jenny knew all too well who had asked for this. It was her. She could barely hold back her grin but she tried to stay in character so she could play along.

“You monster. You won’t get away with this.” She pleaded. She then watched as he removed several black zipties from his pocket. She didn’t try to flee, mainly as the weapon was still in the vicinity. Instead she watched on and let her captor work.

Jenny was sat in a wheeled leather office chair with plastic arm rests. She got comfortable in her chair and watched as her captor took her left wrist first and dropped it loosely by her arm rest. The first zip tie was then used to secure her wristto the arm rest. He was slow and careful, making sure the zip ties didnt trap or damage her skin.

Soon the same thing happened with her right wrist. Once this bond received the final tug she gave her binds a little test. It was immediately clear they were secure and she would require assistance to be freed.

She looked down for the next zip tie which was secured around her ankles. The leather of her boots squeaked as her legs were forced together. She hoped they would not be damaged but if they were, Jenny was happy to pay the price of a new pair of boots.

The fourth zip tie was looped through her ankle bonds and secured to the central support column of the chair, holding her legs in place. Again she tested her restraints, enjoying the feeling of being increasingly helpless and at her captor’s mercy.

The final zip tie for now was secured around her thighs. She looked down at he body and couldn’t help a smile as she had been restrained so expertly.

Her captor wheeled her further away from her desk before leaning over her. “Your phone, where is it?”

“On my desk. Underneath my notepad.” She answered. She then had to give him the code to access it once he could retrieve it. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“You are going to make a call to your boss. Unfortunately you are unwell. You better make sure it is believable.” He threatened in character.

Jenny nodded with her eyes wide. She then guided h8m to the correct number to call.

This had always been a fantasy of hers. To be tied up and forced to call out of work. The person on the other end of the phone having no idea she was tied up and being held captive. Even thinking about it had her aroused.

The phone began to ring and her boss picked up after two.

“Hello. Hi. Sorry to trouble you. I’m not feeling great today so i was hoping to take the rest of the day off to recover. I know.” Jenny began faking an under the weather voice. “Its a cold style thing, ugh its not great. Melanie knows what to do. Of course. Thank you. Hopefully i’ll be back tomorrow. Thanks. Bye.”

Her devious plan had worked. Her eyes lit up in excitement suddenly forgetting her character as she realised she was now at the mercy of her captor as she was not expected in any meetings for the rest of the day.

“Good. Now open up.” The man barked bringing her back into reality. She obliged and then groaned at the unexpected item stuffed into her mouth. It was a pair of fresh panties from her drawer. She then watched as a roll of black vet wrap was first wrapped between her teeth before being wrapped thickly over her mouth to seal them in place. She mpphed a semi-protest but her sound was effectively muffled.

The man grinned at her. “So since you have nowhere to go I should probably keep you out of the way somewhere. I will be helping myself to your fridge, watching your tv and exploring your house. I may even investigate your underwear drawer.” He taunted as she grumbled. “What was that? Please do? And help yourself to that cake sat in the fridge? Why thank you!” He grinned.

Jenny tested her restraints. The idea of being kept stashed away in her own home whilst her captor helped himself made her frustrated but also so aroused. It was true, there was nothing she dould do about it. She tested her restraints but it was clear he was pressing ahead. Her computer was closed down.

She was then wheeled off towards the landing. She had no ability to change her direction, she could only watched as she was moved out of the spare bedroom where her desk was and wheeled to her storage room. The door was opened and the recently emptied room revealed itself to her.

The cramped room had no windows and one ceiling light which was not very bright. It was approximately 3 metres by 3 metres and had shelving as part of it. Before she could protest she was wheeled inside so she was facing the wall.

“I will be back to check on you at some point...probably.” She heard the man whisper in her ear before the door was shut and bolt locked from the outside plunging her into darkness.

Jenny was impressed. Her request had been listened to and followed closely. The bondage was well done. The gag she was wearing and tasting did a good job of silencing her. She had no work for the rest of the day. She quickly found herself to be enjoying this. Finally she could be a sub and also play through a fantasy of hers. She had not requested anything else for her time bound opting for the captor’s freedom option.

This excited and unnerved her. It pushed her out of her comfort zone. She could be in this cupboard for most of the day with little to no stimulation. She could find herself at his mercy having to play along with what he had in mind for her. The possibilities were endless apart from a few rules she had ticked which were her preferences.

Jenny struggled in her bonds soaking in that helpless feeling and looked forward to what may or may not be about to come.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first part is already very promising! Keep it up!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Quite the interesting tale. I've discussed such things in private with people in the far past (like 5+ years now), and it's fun to see someone trying it as a story! I'm curious to see what happens to luscious Jenny next time!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Quite the interesting tale. I've discussed such things in private with people in the far past (like 5+ years now), and it's fun to see someone trying it as a story! I'm curious to see what happens to luscious Jenny next time!
Thank you! Who knows maybe in the future a similar app could get set up and made mainstream! :lol: Glad you are enjoying, will hopefully have the second part of Jenny’s request up as soon as i can :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Jenny and Monica know how to have fun
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Jenny and Monica know how to have fun
Thanks for the comment, agreed and there is still more to come from Jenny! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Jenny playfully struggled in her predicament. The zip ties were not the most comfortable item in the world. Her panties, although clean, were not the tastiest thing she had chewed on. Her surroundings also provided very little stimulation. However this was what she strangely found so enjoyable. Her capture felt genuine. When would she be let out of the cupboard? 10 minutes? An hour? Longer?

This certainly beat a normal day of work. Then there was the extra taunting. The rubbing it in that her captor was being paid to watch her tv, eat her snacks and relax on her sofa. This also added an extra element for her.

As each minute passed she began to find herself losing track of time. Being cut off from the outside world like this was strangely therapeutic. It was also an enforced break from scrolling her phone.

Eventually the door was unbolted again and the comparative brightness of the daylight from outside filled the room. She felt her chair pulled and wheeled out of the room. Being wheeled backwards provided her with a feeling of even less control. She was eventually taken into her bedroom. The zip tie connecting her ankles to the chair was cut.

“Its lunchtime. I will grant you a bathroom break. Be quick.” The man instructed as he cut away her remaining zip ties but kept her gag in place. Jenny nodded obediently, grateful to have a quick stretch before heading to the bathroom. She returned to him once finished.

He stepped behind her clamping his hand over her mouth once again and wrapping his other around her body. Distracted by his touch she then suddenly noticed the gun being produced again.

“When i let go of you, you will step out of your clothes and fold them neatly on the floor. You have a beautiful body, i think its only right to expose it.” He instructed before stepping away once again.

Jenny blushed. She had signed herself over for the afternoon for whatever her captor wanted from her. She was not used to such a request however she quickly began by unbuckling and removing her boots. She took off the left and then rigt, placing them neatly together.

Her skirt was unfastened next as it dropped to the floor before she folded it in half and placed it on top of her boots. She then pulled her turtle neck up from her waist and over her head exposing her matching black bra and panties set.

“Very nice. Still two items remain though. Off.” He instructed firmly. Jenny obeyed quickly by removing her panties first and then finally her bra as she stood completely naked in front of her captor for the first time.

“Perfect.” He grinned. He then stepped behind her once again pulling her left and then right wrist before securing them into a pair of handcuffs.

She then felt him guide her towards the stairs as she followed his lead. They soon found their way into the kitchen.

As soon as she caught sight of the kitchen it was clear what he had planned for her next. In the middle of her kitchen was one of her wooden dining chairs. Next to it was a satchel. Jenny was quickly instructed to take a seat and get comfortable.

Once she had obliged the handcuffs were unlocked allowing her to stretch her arms for a brief moment before they were restrained once again. She felt her left arm and then her right pulled behind the chair and secured together with a length of white rope. Lost in the scenario Jenny realised she had seemingly forgotten how naked and exposed she was. She inwardly shrugged though seeing as to try and cover herself up in this moment would be pointless.

Her elbows were secured together next in the same manner. Two ropes above and below her breasts to the chair followed suit before attention turned to her legs.

Her legs were secured separately this time as a rope was secured around her ankles first. Further ropes followed around her shins, lower thighs and finally around her upper thighs to the base of the chair. Her captor was good at what he did. She barely had chance to register what was happening to her before he stopped when she was all done. She was tied tightly to the chair, her breasts bulging between two ropes. She tried to flex her ropes but just like the zip ties earlier on this would be a futile action.

She looked up into the eyes of her captor who was enjoying the sight of her restrained body. His hand reached out and worked its way along her thighs before reaching up and groping at each of her breasts. Jenny’s senses were heightened. She was on the edge of her seat, wondering just what was in store for her.

“Lunch has been ordered. If you are good and lucky you might get some, otherwise maybe there will be some crumbs.” He smirked playfully.

“Do i have a choice?” She batted back feeling rebellious. She may end up regretting such a comment.

“You don’t. I do.” The man shrugged enjoying the back and forth.

“So what now? People will soon realise i am missing. You can’t keep me like this forever!” She protested taking the opportunity to act out her character as if it was a blockbuster movie. She gave a playful wink to indicate what she was doing.

“Perhaps they will. Perhaps they won’t. Nobody has noticed so far. There is a solution for every problem.” He responded.

“What is it you want from this? You should let me go. Make it easier on yourself.” She flexed her bonds again, unsure where this sudden confidence had come from but loving every moment.

“My client wishes to send a message. You were the perfect person to do that with. Low key figure so you don’t have too much security, close enough to the target to make them concerned, lives alone so no other people to deal with.” The man explained as if reading from a script himself.

“I doubt this will work. I think you are in over your head.” She protested.

“...and i think we are done talking.” The man shrugged as he fetched an item and got closer to her. As if second guessing her he pinched her nose until her mouth opened and a red ballgag was inserted between her teeth. She felt the strap pulled tight behind her head to secure it in place.

“Hmmmppph” she grumbled as she began to struggle. She was taken by surprise as a black sack was pulled over her head but kept loose so as to allow her to breathe. Jenny was now reduced to just being able to struggle in the dark unsure just when lunch would arrive and what it would be.

Jenny had once again lost track of time. Her belly occasionally rumbled craving food as was her usual routine around lunch time. Finally her request was answered. The hood was removed from her head and the ballgag pulled out to hang loosely around her neck. Her eyes took a moment to adjust before she saw what was in front of her. Was it a mirage like in the desert? A takeaway pizza box teased her and made her mouth water. That would hit the spot.

For once her captor was nice, helping to feed her by hand as much as she wanted as well as a glass of water. Once the pizza was finished, the gag was replaced and she was left to her own devices once again.

After an hour and a half her captor returned to her. “Good news and bad news. Good news my client got what they wanted so our time together will be coming to an end. The bad news, well i need to leave you somewhere and make sure you can’t get away until i can hide.” He grinned, remembering Jenny’s playful scenario. Her gag was soon removed as he began untying her from the chair.

“Can’t you just leave me untied? I promise i won’t tell anyone what happened here today.” She falsely pleaded.

“Thats not my style.” The man responded with a wink.

“Use the bathroom if you must. Don't try anything...I would rather leave you alive, it is less messy.” He teased like a true villain.

Jenny took the opportunity to use the bathroom and have a freshen up. She was excited for what would be the final part to her request as she glanced at the clock, surprised by how fast it had gone.

Jenny didn’t know what to expect when she returned from using her bathroom. She had taken the opportunity to stretch herself out though as whatever was involved would surely include bondage.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she was still naked. She took a deep breath before entering her living room following the noise from her tv. Once inside she received a shock. Her captor had hid behind the door and quickly clamped his hand on her mouth.

“Did you really think i would leave you?” He whispered before he roughly pushed her into a nearby wall. His arm held her there as she struggled playfully against his grip.

“You probably are not going to enjoy this so much.” He chuckled playfully before pulling her wrists sharply behind her back and beginning to cinch together with the first length of white rope. With her wrists secured her elbows were soon tied in the same way. A third rope was secured around her forearms giving a clear indication he intended to go overkill with her. This was a thought she welcomed now but was not sure if she would by the time he was finished.

With her arms secured he span her around roughly so that she was stood facing him. She stayed quiet and let him work. The next two ropes were secured above and below her breasts. A few further ropes and she soon had a tight breast harness secured in place. She made her breasts shake as she tested her bonds but once again found she was secured expertly.

The man took a moment to run his hands over her breasts, cupping them with his hands before carrying on with the rest of her bonds. Her ankles were pulled together next and cinched together tightly. Further ropes followed around her shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs. Finally a crotch rope was tugged between her legs completing the main part of her bonds.

The first thing that struck Jenny when he was done was how her centre of gravity was affected. Luckily he seemed to be aware of this and steadied her.

“Hows that?” He asked seemingly impressed with his own handiwork.

“Tight. Very well done. Thank you.” She blushed breaking character.

“Good. Of course there are a few things missing.” He winked. As she contemplated exactly what he meant by this she soon had an answer.

The first item he retrieved was a red harness ballgag. A tap by his finger on her chin instructed her to open as she watched the ball enter her mouth. The straps around the back of her head, under her chin and over her eyes were then secured into place. She was surprised by the sensation. It forced her mouth open but was just the right size not to make her overstretch her jaw.

Gag in place, she was then lowered to the floor. A rope was secured to her ankles before her legs were bent back and she was soon secured into a tight hogtie.

Hogtie secure and there was only one item left to add. A black leather blindfold was pulled over her eyes completing her helpless state. She felt his hands run over her heavily restrained body as he checked on her bonds. She could barely move. She was rolled on her side briefly as he took the opportunity to grope and squeeze at her breasts.

She was then rolled back over on her front, half carried and half dragged to the corner of the room out of the way. There she remained as she was able to lose herself in her own restraints happy with how thoroughly she had been tied. She twisted and turned, mpphed and groaned but there was little she could do. She was helpless and loving the sensation.

The man returned to check on her every 10 minutes making sure she was ok from a distance. She appreciated that. However after an hour the session was soon coming to its natural conclusion. She was a little startled to feel him half lift and half drag her again across to the living room.

“Times up, sessions over.” He explained by whispering in her ear. She then felt him begin to untie her gradually from her ropes. She was relieved to be untied and stretch her body out again but she couldn’t help feeling slightly disappointed it was over. The experience had been thrilling.

When the last rope was untied she was expecting the gag and blindfold to be removed however there was one twist in mind. The ballgag was removed however she was surprised this was quickly replaced by a balled up pair of her clean panties. She mpphed in surprise unsure what was going on.

“Against the wall. I have a parting present to give you. Move your submissive ass.” He instructed as she obliged. Her heart raced.

She stood in the corner of her living room facing the wall. She then felt the first firm spank of her ass. She jumped. Several more followed which she took happily. After 20 they stopped.

He felt his hands reach over her shoulders as they grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed gently. She could feel him close to her.

“Good sub. I hope to see you again sometime. I will be leaving now but you are to wait in this corner for five minutes when you hear the door shut. I’ll know if you don’t. Its the discipline a sub like you needs.”

Her ears pricked. She was not expecting this request. She felt his hands retreat before a kiss was planted on her cheek. She then remained and heard the front door close. She felt silly in her own home but she did actually obey his request standing obediently in the corner of her own living room waiting for something that likely wouldn’t happen and didn’t.

Roughly around 5 minutes she allowed herself to turn around. She removed the blindfold and finally her gag. Her living room was just as she had left it. However there was one thing out of place.

A business card had been left on her coffee table. A short note with instructions on how to book her captor again should she wish for another session. She took a seat on her sofa and studied it, very much willing for her next experience through the app.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This app is fantastic: I liked that part and the general idea :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago This app is fantastic: I liked that part and the general idea :)
Thank you! Glad you liked it, i’m sure an app like this would interest quite a few people :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I really like the concept here, and a way of tying together different tales together (pun intended). A couple of fun little vignettes here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic