An Academic Interest (M/MM) *New Chapter 30/09/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's nice to see Professor Silverfox properly put into his place by my boys! Again, it serves him right for falling asleep on his slaves. Wasn't a very good host! But man is he a fighter through and through! Even in defeat, he's sowing deception among his captors!

I really enjoyed Peter getting some well deserved revenge on Dan! Some good nipple torture was just what the good professor deserved! But with Dan's defiance, he definitely needs some tickle torture to break him down!

I see Markus' attempt to get the upper hand over his boyfriend. I respect it. In a fair fight, Peter would win hands down, so Markus has to resort to the element of surprise. But Peter is on to him, thanks to Dan... He's expecting his boyfriend to double-cross him... So which of my boys will be joining Dan? Who will be victorious?

Will Peter have two kinky academics to play with and torture? or Will Markus two grumpy hunks to control? Will Dan escape and regain his position as Master of the House? Can't wait to find out!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Three switches in a room. Schemes abound. Tables are being flipped. Does Dan have everything planned out? Markus and Peter look as if they're splitting at the first opportunity, when they really should be working together. All to play for, who will come out tops? ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Whether Dan planned for the couple betrayal and double cross, he's certainly taking advantage of it! It is a shame my boys are so stubborn and competitive with each other. :lol: They'd be a near unstoppable force if they could work together. Unfortunately, their desire to see each other tied up is stronger than their desire to team up for long!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 10

"Markus..." Peter said hesitantly, he seemed to be pumping himself up, his muscle-bound body hulking up as he stepped closer to his boyfriend. "Peter...." Markus swallowed his words, he knew where this was going. Dan howled into his gag, pleased with the proceedings, the expression face still discernable despite his gag and blindfold. "Shut up, Dan!" Markus said. He increased the setting of Dan's butt plug, causing the Silverfox to curl up on the floor. However, Peter continued closing the distance between the two of them, and Dan defied him by laughing at a greater volume. "You too are fucked now, Markus," he read from Dan's smug, gloating mien.

"You're definitely hiding something," Peter said. "That's just an excuse. PETER!" Markus raised his voice in a last ditch attempt. "Are we going to do this the easy way.... or the hard way?" Peter asked, pulling him in. "You're making a mistake, you brute, PETE — MMMMMMMppphhhgggghhh," Markus complained under Peter's wide fleshy palm. Peter held tight as Markus performed his usual scissor kicks in the air, ever defiant against the inevitable. They both enjoyed a little stubborness during take downs.

"When I get out of this, you're doomed," Markus said, straining against his ropes. His forearms were bound parallel to one another, hands touching the opposite elbow. Similar to Dan, who was hogtied beside him, additional ropes ran horizontally around his chest keeping his arms secured to his sides and behind his back. Thinner red ropes crisscrossed with this horizontal section, and went around his neck, underneath his armpits, around his forearms, and finally connected themselves to crotch ropes, where Peter had used the same thin ropes around his cock and balls. Whereas Dan was lying on the floor, inadvertently tugging at his bound genitals as he struggled, and grunted uselessly into his inflatable gag, Markus was in a kneeling position. A thin string of precum was dripping from his erection to the floor beneath him, threatening to ruin Peter's earlier efforts at cleaning it. With one forceful tug of his bound arms, the drop loosed itself and landed soundlessly in front of him. Peter grinned, choosing this moment to finally lean forward from Dan's comfortable leather throne.

"I'll be sure to enjoy it when that happens. Don't be too miffed by the fact that you didn't manage to betray me before I did the same to you. We're soulmates for a reason, I can read your mind," Peter said as he brought his face close to his. "Hmmm," Markus turned away, feigning anger. "Kiss me Marky Mark," Peter whispered. "Nope," Markus replied. "I see," Peter forcefully kissed him anyway. "Dan is gagged, you're not..." Peter said, eyeing him greedily. "PET...mmmphhhhh," Markus' found himself plunged into his boyfriend's deep musky pits. "Ewwwwww, you stink, let go of me," Markus whined, his lower half squirming as Peter held the back of his neck. "You can be my shower Markus. Lick it," Peter commanded.

Markus eventually gave up resisting and lapped up the sweat from Peter's pits. Peter enjoyed the bristling sensations of Markus' facial hair against his skin, and the twitching member of his boyfriend told him all he needed to know about how Markus truly felt. Even Dan looked lost in his own reverie as he humped the air and moaned occasionally, completly giving up his earlier endeavours at escape.

After some time, Peter deflated Dan's gag and removed it. "Glad you enjoyed my advice," Dan said hoarsely, the silver hairs around his mouth drenched in drool. "You're forgetting a 'Thank you Sir'," Peter said, "Anyway, it's getting late. Do you have a place for us to sleep, while continuing the role play?" "You were kidnapped to the right house..." Dan chuckled, elaborating further in a low whisper for Peter. Mid-sentence, Peter shoved a ballgag past the smug professor's lips. For the first time, Dan seemed genuinely surprised, grunting furiously before regaining his composure.

"I got a blanket for you sweetie," Peter said. "Mmmmmhhhpphphgggghhh," Markus launched into a full muffled tirade. A laid out blanket on the floor is nothing compared to the memory foam Peter intended to spend the night on. Peter pushed his bound and gagged boyfriend fully into the small cage, and locked him in, dangling the key in front of him as a taunt. "Dan doesn't even have a blanket in his cage. Let alone the cage around his genitals and the heavy chains used to secure him," Peter messed with his hair through the metal bars. "We'll carry on tomorrow Bois," Peter said, glad to have been the one who triumphed at the end of this crazy day. His Bois responded with the expected groans.

Late in the night, Markus tossed and turned, unable to sleep in this uncomfortable position where he could not stretch out his legs. His eyes glanced over to where Peter was, snoring away peacefully on the king sized bed. He craned his neck over towards Dan's cage, and his eyes bulged in astonishment. Feeling his way around his cage, Dan eventually found what he was looking for... a key.
Last edited by Guardianbound 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Peter is so cruel to his boyfriend! Locking poor Markus into a cage instead of keeping his bound boyfriend with him for cuddles and spooning all night! Dan is turning my boys against each other, making them mean!

And now, Peter's going to be ambushed in the middle of the night! He really should have triple checked for things like this. It is Dan's house, after all...

I wonder if Markus will be the knight in roped up armor and try and alert Peter to Dan's looming threat... Or will stubbornness win out?
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

And so, divided against one another, the house falls once more to Professor Silverfox!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@gag1195 I guess Dan manipulated Peter into thinking he'll be safer with both of them placed in cages... Cages where Dan has already hidden secret keys for just such a scenario. As for Markus alerting Peter, he'll have to find some other means than using his voice, Peter made sure he'd have a good night's rest by muffling his captives well :twisted:

@Volobond It is Professor Silverfox's house after all :lol:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 11

Markus watched as Dan houdini'ed himself out of metal and rope. "Of course the Silverfox has plans for such an eventuality," Markus thought, "Or was this all part of the plan, and not a backup at all!"

Slowly but surely Dan rid himself of his handcuffs and wrist ropes, huffing out a grunt of satisfaction as he regained a greater range of motion. He had earlier slid his bandana blindfold off by rubbing his head against the bars of his cage. Even in the dark, Markus noticed the twinkle of excitement in his eyes, his hunt would begin soon, unless Markus intervened.

Save Peter, or watch him suffer the one of the biggest surprises of his life, was it even a dilemma? Especially after leaving him bound and gagged in a cage, Peter deserved what was coming to him. "Shhhh, who's a good boi," Dan whispered, ruffling Markus' hair through the cage.

The mountain of muscle approached the bed, a pair of handcuffs in his hands. He pounced. Within seconds, Peter had his hands cuffed behind his back. "WHAT THE FFMMMMMMPHHH!!!" Peter shouted, until Dan silenced him with his palm. It was rare for Markus to witness his hunky boyfriend being manhandled in such a manner, so he was going to relish this moment.

In fact, he decided to make this even more entertaining for himself, by pretending he had just woken up himself. "Mmmmpphgggghh!" he added his own moans into the kerfuffle. "I'll deal with you next nerdy boi, after I'm done with your rebellious boyfriend," Dan yelled. Markus began rattling the metal bars of his cage, urging Peter on, even though everyone knew that he had no chance.

Peter kicked his legs in an attempt to roll both him and Dan around, but the muscle bound professor had him well pinned against the bed. "You've been a bad slave, muscle boi. Are you going to play nice and plead for mercy or are you going to continue digging your grave deeper?" Dan said as he lifted his palm off Peter's mouth.

"How did you eefffmfmMMMMPPPHHH!" Dan shoved a ballgag past Peter's lips. "Fmmmmm pphuuuu Ddnnnnnn," Peter groaned. "How did I escape? Simple, I always keep a spare key around. Costs a bomb to hire a locksmith to configure everything properly, however, I have my means," Dan smirked as he savagely tightened the straps of Peter's gag, locking it with the mini padlocks he had just escaped from.

"Time for your punishment eh?" Dan completed Peter's light bondage with a simple ropecuff around Peter's ankles. Dan then sat at the edge of the bed and pulled Peter over and bent him over his lap. *smack* *smack* "MMMPPHHH!" Peter gasped in pain. "Wish you had a higher body fat percentage don't you," Dan laughed, shaking out his wrists.

"You thought you had me didn't you?"
*smack* *smack*
"Cut off blood flow to my hands, now I have to slowly get it back."
*smack* "mmmmpphggghhhh"
"Defective goods have to be packaged and shipped back to where they came from."
*SMACK* *SMACK*
"But before that I'm going to lock both your cocks in the tiniest cages I possess."
*smack* "nngghhhhh mmmmm pllllsssss...."
"Too late for begging bois. I've got work to do."

2 chastity cages, roll of saran wrap, multiple rolls of duct tape, and an hour's work later, Dan carried two black worms down into his garage. "I don't want to hear any noise while I'm driving," he commanded. The worms rolled aimlessly in the boot of his car. Amidst the darkness, Dan spotted 2 silver nubs, flesh straining painfully against this encasement. A job well done, Dan thought to himself.

Markus was frustrated and sweating to death when Dan laid him and Peter down side by side again. A palm was pressed over his ballgag and tape prison. "I'm going to hand you a pen. That's all the help you're going to get. Good luck. Don't move," Dan whispered, Markus laid still till he had the pen firmly in his grasp.

"Okay. Good luck Bois. Somebody should come to get you soon. If not, HA, maybe sweat to death, I'm not going to turn on the AC just for two rebellious slaves," Dan yelled, his voice growing softer, as he walked out of the room. A door slammed shut.

"MMMMPHHHHH!!!!!" Peter groaned, squirming closer to Markus for help. "Mmmmmmpphhhhh," Markus moaned in unison, secretly stabbing away with his pen.

Markus and Peter ambled naked into the kitchen, their gags and chastity cages remained locked to their bodies. "Good Morning gentlemen. Just in time for breakfast. Do have a shower first though, you both look like a mess," Dan grinned, taunting them by jiggling a key in before their eyes.

Peter gave Markus a knowing look. 3, 2, 1, they pounced.

The End?

Of course not. @gag1195 and I have discussed the plan ahead for this story. A clash with a certain pair of hunks is in the works.... Markus and Peter better watch out

Last edited by Guardianbound 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Always excited to see more of my two favorite education professionals and Peter!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a great ending. Our favorite couple got really helpless towards the end but a possibility of a revenge keeps things intriguing.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Dan is truly ruthless! Cages, smaller cages, mummification, locking my poor boys in the trunk! Does his cruelty know no bounds? It's a good thing Markus and Peter will get their revenge! Even if we won't get to see all of it!

A fantastic tale for my couple to be involved in! And, of course, I'm looking forward to their next foray involving more of your characters!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond Peter is going to be in permanent detention soon!

@DeeperThanRed Helpless but happy, we all know Markus and Peter are complete bondage bunnies

@gag1195 Dan would never do anything his subs won't enjoy. ;) Besides, Dan was simply getting his revenge on the naughty couple.

I hope the next adventure will be as enjoyable to read as this one!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic